Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Music is pumping over the loud speakers. The song Faucet Failure by Ski Mask the Slump God is playing.

Mia grabs Brayden's hand and goes to start dancing with him, leaving me alone with Alessio.

"Well that was fast." Alessio says/yells. The music is to loud so if he spoke normally you wouldn't hear him.

I laugh. "Let's just hope they both keep their pants on tonight!"

After about ten minutes Alessio suggests we go get drinks, I agree so we walk over to the table.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Whatever you have."

"I'm gonna have a beer, you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll have a beer." He hands me a drink and I take a sip. I hate beer but I'll drink it anyways.

"Wanna dance?" He yells.

I nod and grab his hand. Heading over to the dance floor.

After we dance for a bit Alessio goes to grab us more drinks and I keep dancing. As a light weight I'm already drunk because I had two cups of beer.

I bump into someone. Ethan. "ETHAN!" I squeal. "Oh my god. Have you tried the beer?"

"No! But I think you should take a break."

"Why? I'm having fun."

"But-" Ethan starts.

"Hey Penny, oh hi." Alessio says.

Ethan let's go of my wrist, "Hi." he starts to laugh nervously. I look at Alessio and he's sizing up Ethan. Ethan walks away.

"Hey what was that for?" I ask/yell at Alessio. "He's my friend." I hiccup.

"Nothing. Let's keep dancing."

After the party I'm so fucking drunk. Alessio decides I can't go home so Mia, Brayden, Alessio, and I all go back to Alessio's house.

"My parents are on a business trip and my sisters are at their friends houses."

When we get to the house I've already fallen asleep on Alessio's shoulder so he carries me in.

We all walk into his room and he sets me on his bed. I wake up, "Where are we?" I ask, still slurring my words.

"My house," Alessio says. "Mia and Brayden are in the guest probably fucking."

"Oh, I'm a virgin! I'm such a good child." I say while hiccuping.

Alessio starts laughing, "Are you a virgin Z, you're hot so I doubt it." I question/state.

"Um," Z looks shocked, "Um, I'm not a virgin."

"I KNEW it. Someone as hot at you can't be a virgin long," he gives me a weak smile. "I'm cold!" I say dragging out the O. "Can I go under the covers?"

"Yeah, I'm cold too." Alessio climbs under the covers with me and turns on the TV in his room.

After about an hour of watching TV I've fallen asleep while cuddling with Alessio. Mia and Brayden walk into the room, and you can tell something went down with them.

"Does Penny's parents know that she's not home?" Alessio asks.

"Yeah, they think she's sleeping at my house and my parents don't care where I am so it doesn't matter that we're here." Mia replies.

"Cool, ok."

7:56 am
Saturday

I wake up and look around. I'm cuddled up to a sleeping Alessio, Mia and Brayden are no where in sight.

I start to move and Alessio, in his sleep state, holds on to me tighter.

I look at him and he's shirtless. I'm not complaining.

I don't know how I got here and what's going on. I just remember the party and dancing on many tables and drinking one two many drinks.

I grab my phone and go through my memories on SnapChat.

There's lots of videos of me and Alessio dancing together. There's another one of me shirtless, just in my bra and Alessio trying to cover me but I'm just dancing.

I laugh and I feel Alessio shift. "Good morning." I hear him whisper.

"Hi." I whisper back.

He realizes that he's holding me and he lets go. I frown a little bit.

"Oh, sorry." He says now, clearing his throat.

"It's ok. Where's Mia and Brayden?"

"Probably in the other room, you hungry?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess. Um, but how did I get here?"

"Do you remember anything?" He ponders. He stands up and realizes that he's shirtless and grabs a shirt from his closet.

"Not really," I step out of his bed and realize that I'm just in my shirt. At least it's long. I look at me and then him, "Did we um?"

"No, you took them off and said 'These bitches uncomfortable' and tossed them at Mia last night. Then fell asleep again." He says, laughing.

I laugh too. "Sounds like me. So...where's your food? And can I get a pair of shorts?" I ask.

He looks around, "I don't have any shorts but you can borrow a pair of my sweatpants," he tosses me a pair and I put them on. "And the food is downstairs."

My stomach rumbles and Alessio laughs. "I guess you're hungry."

"Nope not at all. It's just the child, that I'm pregnant with, yelling." I say barely holding in my laughter.

Alessio starts laughing even harder, "I know that is not true." he says after his laughing attack.

"Nope, I'm for sure pregnant! No possible way that I'm not." I joke with him.

"Yeah sure, with your virgin ass." Alessio mumbles.

I throw a pillow at him. "How do you know that?"

"Drunk you shares a lot of things!"

"Oh yeah? What's she say?"

"Well," he says while starting to walk out of the room and downstairs, I follow him wanting to know what I said, "You said that I'm hot, fluffy unicorns are real, and that tomatoes are gross. Also, that you really like to flip people off. You didn't say that you demonstrated that one."

We both start laughing, "What do you want?" He asks, opening up his pantry.

I grab flour. "Pancakes?" I look at Alessio.

"But that's gonna take so long!" He whines.

"Pancakes." I say more aggressively.

"Fine, goddamn." He laughs. We grab all of the things for pancakes and start making it.

I grab like a cup of flour and look at Alessio who's back is to me.

I giggle as I walk over and dump it all over his hair and shirt. "You didn't just do that."

"I think I just did." I say cracking up.

He turns around and I can see he has an cracked egg in his hand, "No! No no no!" I beg.

He smirks and throws the egg at me. It gets all over my shirt. "Oh it's on!"

I grab more flour and blow it in his direction. He grabs another egg and throws it at me.

The food fight continues until we both hear someone clear their throat.

"They started it!" We both say pointing to each other.

"Well, I'm about to finish it!" Brayden yells while running at us with an opened milk carton in his hand, dumping it all over me and Alessio.

Mia laughs and I grab the nearest thing that was sitting on the counter a cut up stick of butter and I start to throw slices at her and Brayden.

We keep fighting until we run out of supplies. "TRUCE!" I yell as I realize there's nothing for us to use anymore.

"Wait!" I hear Alessio yell. And then I feel a bunch of flour thrown at my shirt. "Ok now it's over."

I laugh and when I open my eyes I spot something on the bar counter. It's a Polaroid.

I run over and grab it, "Let's take a picture!"

Everyone agree and we all huddle together. Taking a picture of us all covered in random ingredients.

"Now I need a shower!" Brayden says.

We all agree that we need showers.

"Ok there's a shower down the hall," Alessio says pointing down the hall, "And another one down that hall. Then there's two upstairs."

Mia and Brayden take the ones downstairs while Alessio and I head upstairs.

After my shower I hop out and wrap a towel around me. I walk into Alessio's room hoping to get a pair of clothes.

"Shit! Sorry. I didn't know you were in here!" I apologize as I see Alessio going through his closet, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh, it's ok. Need some clothes?" He asks.

I nod and he tosses me a plain black sweatshirt and he grabs my clean pants from off of the chair next to him. "Thanks." I say while walking out of the room to go an change in the bathroom.

I slip on the clothes and walk back downstairs. I'm the first one done so I start to clean up.

And then Brayden walks in, Mia, and then Alessio.

After about an hour of cleaning, the kitchen looks spotless.

"Wanna go grab some food? There's a cafe near here." Alessio suggests. We all say our agreement and head out to the car.

A/n sorry this is posted way later than i wanted it to be. I wrote it early this morning and then went to a pride parade. and when i came back i hated what i wrote so i just rewrote everything.

sorry everyone.

AND I HAVE OVER A HUNDRED READS IM SO HAPPY

-Eve

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro