2. Stalker?!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Khushi took a deep breath as she stood in the living room, her heart pounding. She knew the confrontation was inevitable, but she had to tell her Bua ji and Tau ji about her decision to call off the engagement. Arnav's words had given her the strength to stand up for herself, but she was still terrified of their reaction.

"Bua ji, Tau ji, mujhe aapse baat karni hai," Khushi began, her voice trembling.

Her Bua ji looked up from her knitting, a frown creasing her forehead. "Kya baat hai, Khushi? Tum itni pareshan kyun lag rahi ho?"

Khushi gathered all her courage. "Bua ji, Tau ji, main yeh sagai todna chahti hoon."

There was a stunned silence. Tau ji's face turned red with anger, and Bua ji's eyes widened in shock. "Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho, Khushi?" Tau ji's voice boomed.

Khushi took a step back, her resolve wavering but she pressed on. "Mujhe yeh sagai nahi karni. Advansh ka behavior,unka bartaav-... woh mere liye sahi nahi hai."

Bua ji stood up, her face contorted with rage. "Tumhe pata bhi hai tum kya keh rahi ho? Humne tumhare liye itna accha rishta dhunda, aur tum yeh todna chahti ho?"

Khushi nodded, tears streaming down her face. "Ji, Bua ji. Mujhe lagta hai yeh mere liye sahi nahi hai."

Before Khushi could react, Bua ji raised her hand and slapped Khushi across the face, the sound echoing in the room. "Tumhe sharam nahi aati? Itne saalon tak humne tumhara khayal rakha, aur tum yeh badle mein deti ho?"

Khushi clutched her cheek, the sting of the slap mingling with the pain in her heart. "Bua ji, please... meri baat samajhne ki koshish kijiye. Main yeh apne liye kar rahi hoon."

Bua ji's eyes filled with tears, but they were tears of anger and betrayal. "Tumhare liye? Aur humare liye? Tumne humari izzat mitti mein mila di."

Tau ji, who had been silently fuming, finally spoke. "Khushi, agar tum yeh rishta todna chahti ho, toh tum hamare ghar mein nahi reh sakti. Tumhe apne faisle ki keemat chukani padegi."

Khushi's heart broke at her Tau ji's words, but she stood her ground. "Agar yeh hi keemat chukani hai, toh main tayaar hoon. Par main apni zindagi apne faisle ke saath jeena chahti hoon."

Bua ji turned away, her shoulders shaking with sobs. "Khushi, humne tumhe apni beti se badhkar samjha. Tumne humari saari ummeedon par paani pher diya."

Khushi felt a wave of guilt and sorrow, but she knew she had made the right decision. "Bua ji, Tau ji, mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Par main apne faisle se piche nahi hatungi."

With a heavy heart, Khushi packed her bags, the pain of leaving her family mingling with the relief of escaping an unhappy future. As she stepped out of the house, she felt a mixture of fear and freedom.

Arnav was waiting outside, his eyes filled with concern. "Khushi, aap theek toh hain?"

Khushi nodded, her voice trembling. "Haan, Raj. Main theek hoon. Par maine sab kuch kho diya." A tear cascading down her cheek. 

Arnav gently took her hand, his touch comforting, "Nahi, Khushi. Aapne apni zindagi jeet li. Aur main hamesha aapke saath hoon." He vowed in his mind to never let her go as his  gaze lingered on her features knowing well he can never be just her friend but trying his best to help her in such a difficult situation.

Though sick part of him felt elated of her breaking off the engagement, it was a call from him to the Lord which had been received but not how he predicted or wished for.

As the days turned into weeks, Khushi found herself growing closer to Raj (Arnav). His kindness, understanding, and quiet strength made her feel safe and valued. Yet, there was always a sense of something unspoken, a mystery that lingered around him. Khushi couldn't shake off the feeling that Raj was hiding something significant.

One afternoon, while organizing some files in Raj's office, Khushi came across a photograph tucked away in a drawer. It was a picture of Raj with a group of people she recognized as influential figures in the business world. The caption on the back read, "Arnav Singh Raizada with business associates." She frowned.

Khushi's heart skipped a beat. She flipped the photo back and forth, trying to comprehend what she was seeing. 

How could this be? 

Raj, the man she trusted, was actually Arnav Singh Raizada, the CEO of AR Designs?

Her hands trembled as she put the photo back and stormed out of the office, her mind in turmoil.

She found Raj—Arnav—working in his study. Without waiting, she burst into the room. "Raj, or should I say, Arnav Singh Raizada," she spat, her voice shaking with fury.

Arnav looked up, his expression shifting from confusion to realization. "Khushi, I can explain—"

Khushi cut him off, her anger boiling over. "Explain what, Arnav? That you've been lying to me this whole time? That you pretended to be someone else?"

Arnav stood up, trying to reach out to her. "Khushi, please, just listen to me. I never meant to deceive you. I just wanted to help without the weight of my identity influencing your decisions."

Khushi stepped back, her eyes blazing. "Help? You think lying to me is helping? I trusted you, Raj, or Arnav, or whoever you are!" 

"Ab toh mai aapko jaanti hu ya nhi mujhe wo bhi nhi pata!" She gritted as her heart felt heavy after the truth the picture hold which she had tried pushing it at the back of her mind.

Living such a luxurious life just being an assistance? What was she thinking for trusting this man!

She cursed herself for falling into yet another trap lied perfectly by her loved one once again.

Before Arnav could respond, a loud, angry voice echoed from the doorway. "KHUSHI!"

Khushi turned to see Advansh storming in, his face contorted with rage. "Khushi, you left me for this liar? Do you have any idea what you've done?" Overhearing their fight after escaping the guards was not something Advansh expected, but it sent a fury rage through him upon the realization of The Arnav Singh Raizada pinning on his khushi!! How dare he?! He fumed.

"He is a Bastard! A liar!" He stepped towards Khushi to keep her far away from Arnav's shadow. 

Arnav stepped forward protectively. "Advansh, this is between Khushi and me. You have no right to be here."

Advansh ignored him, advancing towards Khushi. "Khushi, tum meri thi, Ho! aur hamesha rahogi! Tumhe laga tum mujhse door jaa sakti ho? Soch bhi kaise liya tumne yeh?" His demon spoke once again blaming the whole situation on her as he always did making Khushi frown in distaste.

Khushi stood her ground, refusing to be intimidated. "Advansh, humare beech jo bhi tha, woh khatam ho chuka hai. Tum yeh samajh kyun nahi rahe?"

Advansh lunged at her making her flinch, but Arnav intercepted, grabbing Advansh by the collar and pushing him back. "That's enough, Advansh. Khushi has made her choice. Leave her alone." He voice calm yet his eyes dared him to take a next step.

Advansh struggled against Arnav's grip, his eyes wild with anger. "This isn't over, Raizada. Tum dono ko yeh baat mehengi padegi."

Arnav tightened his grip, his voice cold and commanding. "If you come near Khushi again, you'll have to deal with me. Arnav Singh Raizada, naam toh tumhe yaad hi hoga." He chided tightening his hold in Advansh.

He wrenched free, glaring at both of them before storming out. The room fell into a tense silence, the echoes of the confrontation lingering in the air.

Khushi turned to Arnav, her eyes filled with a mixture of hurt and confusion. "Why, Arnav? Why didn't you just tell me the truth from the beginning?" As she composed herself from the after effects of earlier fight as she felt herself shudder, dread filling her at the underlying message, a threat Advansh promised.

Arnav sighed, his expression one of deep regret. "Khushi, I was afraid. Afraid that my identity would change how you saw me. I didn't want our relationship to be tainted by my name or my wealth. I just wanted to be with you, to help you, without any strings attached. Tumhaare paas aane ke liye!"

Khushi's anger began to ebb, replaced by a weary sadness. "You should have trusted me, Arnav. You should have given me the chance to decide for myself. Hum samajh sakte the, jhoot kyu?"

Arnav looked at her intensely, understanding the gravity of his mistake. "Mai jaantu hu, Khushi. And I'm truly sorry. Maaf kardo mujhe! I never meant to hurt you."

Khushi took a deep breath, her mind still reeling from the revelation. "I need time, Arnav. Time to process everything, to understand where we stand."

Arnav reached out, gently taking her hand. "Take all the time you need, Khushi. I'll be here, waiting, whenever you're ready."

"Humesha" He whispered as he let his arm linger a little longer basking in the last touch he could have of her if she never wished to come back breaking his heart to pieces without even trying.

Khushi nodded, her heart heavy with conflicting emotions. As she walked away, she knew that her journey with Arnav was far from over. There were still many truths to uncover, many wounds to heal, and many questions to answer. But she also knew that she had the strength to face whatever lay ahead, with or without him.

Hola Amigos, 

Two shots are complete, I think its sensible for it to end it this way as having an end with your loved one is not always true or sensible cause wounds needs time to heal and here it was required for Khushi! 

Hope you liked it? 

Pls do vote, comment and share my work if you all appreciate it. 

It would be a lot to me. 

Thank you Guys!! 

Kindly follow as well, Your love keeps me motivated.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro