Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marianna pov
When we pull up I the drive way I see one of my family members  but on my moms side I don't like seeing my aunt cause  her and my mom are twins and every time they come over I just  break  down right there in front  of here and I know it is her she is the only one who comes to see us when my birthday  is in a week cause  she promised my mom tgatbif thing happens  to here take care of her daughter. I got off my bike with Marcus behind  his aunt is here to so I mite cry so when I walk in my head is down
my dad and brother know  why so they say nothing but marcus's aunt is right by my aunt and she said "hi sweetheart nice to meet I look at her and Mt aunt waved right at me looking me in the eyes I was about say hey back but I ran up staris and into a room my borthers cause my room is all the way in the back I started to cry my life out "knock knock marianna Is every thing alright it Marcus  " he said by the door even tho it is wide open "go away and close the door "I said  my face in the pilliow he closed the boor I look up and he was right there looking right at me "I said get out Marcu  why are you still her " I said with tears still in my eyes. "While see you started to act werid when we pulled up to the house and when that lady waved at you ran up here "he said  " that was my aunt my mom's  twin sister and she reminds  me of my mom so when she comes this always  happen  so that I'd what happen "his face showed pitty and I didn't  Like pitty so he came closer to me and huged me and  I cryed in his shoulder  . "I don't  like people seeing me cry Marcus  so please  let me go so I can clean my face. "I said  "no look at me. I want to see your face just cause I am a boy dose not mean I don't  know what your goi v throw remeber that my mom passed to but you knew yours so point for you " he said  trying to make me laugh  which he did .we stop and there was silence Marcus  was staring at me "marianna can I kiss you? " his question caught me off garud  I nod my head he leans in And his lips touch mine I kiss back he put his hands on my a$% and I hit his hands from there and he put them right back there he laid me back and got on top of me  "knock knock " I push him off of me as my brother walks in "maria you alright I how y- how the he'll is this and why In the he'll you in my baby sister room with the door closed " Jaden was yelling and it was causeing me a head ACH "ughh shut up jaden he is a friend his aunt Is down staris and he saw me so he came a checked  on me so chill " jaden knew when he I will yell right back he that I would win so he just walk put my room.  So now I am mad and I need to get rid of this anger  so I get some shorts ,sports Bra,  my hand graud  and went in the bath room and change  and walk to my other room with my punching bag
♞♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞
I walk back in my room and  tried to go to bed.
Comment ,share, like
Xoxo Blackberry Xoxo

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro