Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marianna pov
Tomorrow will be my 18th
birthday and I know they have something planed cause they all left the house with some garuds
"Your still the same  just stupid and so DλNm  fine I wish I could have finished what I started 2 years ago but no you had to have things "king said I was scared as h3しし  out of me " how did you get in the house? " I said trying not to make my voice crack"lets just say they are taking a 24hour nap now what I came here for "he said and I got up and ran but of course he was already in the house so there was something tied to my door and I couldn't  get out "STAY AWAY FROM ME KING GET AWAY FROM ME!! "  I said cause he was coming  to me "just be quit no one is here "he said as he pushed on the bed and took off my clothes...
Marcus pov
I stayed home but Marianna  Bose not know that I heard moving so I thought then I heard a bang so I ran to Marianna's room and I saw marianna with a gun  she is only in bra and panties and that king due on the growned with a hole In his cheast "Marianna  it is over you can give me the gun know please? " I ask making sure to say the word with out sturrtering cause ei was scared as hell "no he should rote in hell "she said in a low crazy tone and I know why so I just called jaden Korea  and Mr.Alsina "Marianna  look just here "I handed her one of my shirts cause  she beraly had stuff on and it was hard for me to not stare "you know I all ways wanted to do that I always killed  people but when I did I would think they were him so when the day comes I would be ready and know that I am free from his little mind games.  Bit he is not dead yet I shot him in his chest but not at the heart "she said then what is the point you know what that is her as lo g as she get what she wants "MARIANNA OMFG ARE YOU OK "jaden and Korea came in along with Mr. Alisina "he is not dead get doctor to fix him and take him to the basement "Marianna said and she pulled Korea out with her
The doctor fixed him he is now awake in the chair tied up with Marianna  still in my shirt and Korea Nd they had guns I think I know were this is going"so you know why I didn't  kill you king"marianna said walking around him "yeah so I came FЦCҜ you!"he said smiling but Marianna and Korea were not playing "nope wrong "Korea said and shot him in his knee "AII WW WOW THAT HURTS!! " he yells "really did it hurt yoh when you tried to rape me huh? " she ask and shot him again "HUH DID IT HURT YOU YOUR A SORRY EXCUSE  FOR A MAN and guess what your not leaveing her alive "she said "Korea go "she said to Korea she shot him In the hand foot sholders "ok my turn " Marianna  said she got In front of him "now do you want  have kids? " she ask why is he asking that "yes if there by you "he said still smiling after Korea shot him and she is behind him while me, jaden, Mr. A, and the doctor and the cleaning crew which are all men were all behind  them and let me tell you half of us are about to shit our pants"aww you thank this is funny let see if you thinks this is"she said and then shot him in the nuts and korea  shot him in the head alm of us put our hands over our balls "know "she sid and all of us looked at her and korea  covered  in blood and my shirt is blood "clean this up burn his body and here "she said taking off my shirt"birn this too oh and "sh stop and turned around "my father borther and boyfriend are down her so loon if you want they have the will to kill you and I do too try it I dare yoh "she said and she called me her boyfriend  om then I feel real hella happy right now "yes mama "they all said and turned to a now dead and a soon to be Burt king.
"While son atleats she said it cause I show was about to go and slap all of them silly"Mr. A said making jaden and I laugh "aye can I talk to you Mr. A and jaden ?"  I said  "yeah come on into the kicten. " we wak to that kicten "what's on your mind son? "Mr. A ask "while Marianna said she didn't  want to do anything but I want to have a surprise party for her what do you think? "I ask "while that is a good idea and we can have it at my clud down town and all"Mr. A said "ok that is one question  down one more to go"I said and they doth look at me "what is it son? "Mr. A said "were do you think I should take Marianna for our date cause I don't  really know the area that are I your and others and I don't  want to put Marianna in danger so any places ?"I ask "
While see son all of LA is mine but take her to this place at like@8  cause that is when the magic happens  it is very special to marianna "Mr.A said "why is that? " I ask "Mariann, Korea, Maria(Marianna mom), and Kenya (Korea mom)  always go there  to look at the stars and they were the only one who could go "jaden said "like this one time me and jaden followed  behind them and they saw use and turn the car around Nd got out and started to hot us and let me say 5 year old marianna got them hands that crap hur"Mr. A said all of us laughing"OK OK thank  you I will take her tomorrow at 8 and the party starts  at 9 right ?"I ask "yeah now go get the girl because I think there about burn the body and marianna wants to see this "mr. A said I left to hear the girl talking about me "he is nice but what would my dad think about him I mean that is hos boss and he is older than me but I am 18 and "Korea  was cut off "you knowbif you want to listen you can just come in "marianna said and I guess se was talking to me so I walked in and Marianna  got up and I sat and she sat on my lap "why are you easdropping on use? " marianna ask "cause I I heard my name and then Korea  started  talking about telling here dad about her and jaden "I said "while since your her boyfriend  what do you think I should do "korea  ask "he is not my boyfriend  yet "marianna sad "yet you could have fooled me "she said in a low voice " I heard that borther lovery now Marcus what do you think she should do? " marianna ask me "while he is your father and he loves you and he should respect your wishes and if not while  no offense but £Ucκ him " is aid earning a laugh from marianna and I put my arms around her and pulled her back "yeah sure your not a couple  "she said "it is late I will be going  now by Mari and Marcus "Korea  said walking out the room and marianna turned around and was about half way sleep "let me put you in bed "I aid I pick her up she is so light Like a book or something"come lay with me they won't mind "she said with her eyes still closed  so I took off my shoes shirt and layed down  she was wearing one of my shirts aging so I could feel her under wear alittle but it didn't  bother me so I said nothing "night beautiful "I said "night Marcus "
1412 words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro