Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Your truly in media
Marianna pov
"Yea girl I know I was so busy you know my mom just had my baby sister Sky and she is so small y'all need Ti stop bye one day and see her when y'all can my father couldn't come cuz the baby so yea"Anchlete said
"Yea we will See well go and have gun I'm gonna gt sum to brink "I said Korea and Anchlete said OK and I walked away
"Marianna "? Someone called my name I turned around and saw it was my brother
"Yes bro "
"Come with me Korea and marus are already in the car we need to hurry up we will be back in 25mins."
"OK but do I have to change ?"
" no girl just come on"
We were walking to the car and
Jaden open the door and Marcus was in the back and Korea was in the front "were are we going Marcus? "
"Were going to the store for a few things for the trip then were going back to the party. "He said "oh OK well are you enjoying your time at the party? " I ask "yea but why you fight that girl? " marcus looked at me confused "because who her brother is and How she came at me. "I said with a nonchalant voice" Who is her brother marianna? "
I didn't answer
"Marianna? "
No answer
Marianna Answer me
"King"
"What? "
"Her brother is king I guess she was staying at the hotel and she was acting like a real bitch. "
"We here y'all "we all get out the car and walk into Walmart and go a few things like femal products and all other stuff.
"OK now let's get back to the party it almost time for dad to do his thing "Jaden said
We finally made it back and there was everyone outside with a new.....
To be continued
Anchlete

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro