21 We Need To Talk

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wherever you are I know you always stay~🌸

Its been a month since Y/N left Seoul.. It wasn't easy but she had to leave..

Jimin became the same old jimin again, who he used to be before meeting Y/N again.. Heartbroken, he used to miss her alot, but he didn't contact her.. Cuz he didn't had the courage to face her. Same happened with Y/N.. She used to miss him alot..she didn't had any choice rather than keeping things on break. Jungkook and Alice came back busan cuz the project was a success.

||Seoul|

"Jimin?"

Hearing someone call him, Jimin turned around and gave a forced smile..

"Yes Tae?" He asked in a low tone

"Here.. Take this.." He said handling him his coffee..

"Taehyungaa"
"hmmm?"

"I miss her." He said, his voice cracking in the end.

"She'll come back.. Dont worry.. She needs time you know that."

"YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE PAST 1 MONTH!!! how much more????? I freaking miss her alot everyday used to be a happy one when she used to be around me.. Even tho we didn't talk.. But still having her around me gave me a different type of satisfaction no one else can give.. I need her.."

Tae couldn't see his best friend like that..
"Everything will be fine Dont worry.. Hmm.. ??" He said hugging him tightly..

Tae in mind : we need to talk Kim Y/N..

|||Busan|||

You were sitting in your cabin while doing your work.. Suddenly you heard a knock on your door..

"Come in." You said without looking at the person.

"Someone seems busy."
"Well.. Not for you koo."  Jungkook gave her his bunny smile and said

"Then let's go."
"Where?"
"To eat some fast food outside."

Suddenly his words remind you of Jimin..

*Falshback*
Jimin : let's go on a dinner together..

"Hey Miss Kim.. Where are u lost huh??" He asked breaking you from your thoughts.

"No where.. Sorry kookie I can't come."
"Such a bore."  He said making a face and started leaving..

You sighed heavily and said

"Fine.... Let's go.."
"Yay!!"

He exclaimed while making weird dance moves.. Making Y/N laugh..

You two went outside to roam and had fun.. But still your mind was full of Jimin..

You came back your home at night and went to your room.. And went in your balcony to look at the sky.. Cuz you missed him.. It has been your habit now cuz there isn't any day when you don't miss him..

"I wish you were beside me now." She said looking at the stars..

"I miss you my chimchim.. Even tho I want to but still I can't be with you."

||Next Morning||

You woke and got ready to got to office, day was going as usual.. When you heard a knock on the door of your cabin and saw it's you manager..

"Yess?"
"Mam someone is there to meet you."
"Okay I'll be there in 30 mins."

"Mam.. The thing is.. He wants to meet you now, he said its urgent.. Also he said he has came from Seoul.."

you were shocked to hear Seoul

"Okay.. I'll be there in cafeteria in 5mins." You said as Manager bowed  and left..

"Is H-he J-jimin??" You thought

To be continued~💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My silent readers : Look who decided to show up after years!!!???
- Obviously Me 😼 okay now lemme tell you the real reason why I aint posting.. so the thing is I'm suffering from a super duper dangerous disease.. no no. Not corona or its varients.. it's a disease mostly all of us have but I'm on last stage 😢 and this disease is called LAZINESS 🥲🥲 so today I finally fought with it and posted the chapter let's meet soon byee💜💜💜

Also how many of you watched the Seoul concert!;?
We got naked hobi, jimin and jungkook 😏🔥🔥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro