9. Unexpected Meet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wherever you are I know you always stay 💟

"EXCUSE ME MISS THE DOG IS MINE."

Y/N pov

You were searching for the owner of the dog until you heard someone behind you, you turned around to see who is it.

"J-jimin?"

Your whole world stopped, you stood there frozen. You thought it's just a imagination, but as soon as u stretched your hand which was shivering and touched his cheek, no!  He wasn't your imagination Jimin was really standing in front of you. 

Jimin too stood there blank he didn't even spoke a word all the memories started flashing in front of you two.

*Flashback*
Y/N : I love you jimin

Jimin : I love you more my Y/N

~♥~~♥~

Jimin : Miss Y/N will you marry me?

Y/N : yes
~♥~~♥~

Y/N : Jimin I'm sick of this!!

Jimin : THEN LETS END THIS

~💔~ ~💔~

Judge : Mr and Mrs park now u both are officially DIVORCED!

~💔~ ~💔~

Tears were streaming down your face until you heard someone calling for you

"Y/N-ah here's your ice cream." you turned around and saw jungkook but his smile slowly faded as he saw your teary eyes and red nose.. He instantly came near you.

"Y/N.. what happened why are you crying? did something happened?" He worriedly asked but you didn't said anything.

Then his gaze falled towards Jimin, who was standing there blank with tears in his eyes but Jungkook didn't recognise him so he turned towards you.

"Who's this guy Y/N? Did he said something to you? Or he did something else.. just tell me Y/N I'll break his bones." He asked fuming with anger.

"No Jungkook, don't worry he didn't did anything and I don't know him let's go" you somehow managed to form words and took Jungkook with you.
You wanted to leave this place at any cost.

Jimin stood there in shock he couldn't process what you just said.. just then Taehyung appears after seeing tannie in Jimin's arms.

"Jiminah finally u found my Tannie.. but wait what happened? why are you crying? tell me.." Taehyung worriedly asked looking at his friend.

"I.. I just met Y/N" he replied still looking at the spot you were standing before.

"You what!?? Here? Are you serious? It wasn't your imagination right?" Taehyung asked

"No no it wasn't she really was Y/N she had Tannie in her arms."

"What!? Where is she now?" Taehyung asked looking for you.

"She left with someone." He said his voice cracking in the end by imagining you with someone else.

"Let's just go home Jimin" Taehyung said to which Jimin nodded in response and they both left.

_Y/N_

During your way to hotel you were silent you didn't even spoke a word. All your thoughts were clouded over what happened in the park. When you three reached, you quickly rushed towards your room.

"Koo what happened to her? she's being too silent since we left her in the park." Alice asked.

"When I went to her with ice cream she was staring at a guy who too was starting at her..  when I asked her does she knows him she said no.." Jungkook replied and shrugged.

Alice thought for a while then quickly scroll through her phone and asked him

"Jungkook is that guy him?" She asked showing him the picture of Jimin.

"Yeah he is the one..but who is he?" Jungkook asked confused.
"He is Jimin"

"What!? She met jimin, let me quickly go to her" He was about to head towards you but Alice stopped him.

"Wait jungkook, we should give her some space. We both will go afterwards"
Jungkook nodded and both of them went towards their respective rooms.

*Your pov*

You quickly went to your room and shut the door all the emotions you've been holding the entire time burst out and you sat on the floor crying.

"I DIDN'T EXPECTED OUR MEETING TO BE LIKE THIS JIMIN"

*Jimin pov*

There was dead silence in car while Taehyung was driving and it was broke by Jimin.

"Tae can u drop me at the other house..Where I used to live with Y/N" he asked.
"Jimin you sure?"

Jimin hummed in response, Tae sighed and nods and they reached Jimin's house where he lives alone. Tae dropped Jimin and left he didn't really wanted to leave him but he thought Jimin needed a space and he gave him that.

He came in his house and went upstairs and opened a room which was locked he went inside the room switched on the lights and sat there.

In the room there was a wall filled with your photos it was filled with memories you and jimin had together. He stayed their expression less for a while staring at your photo and suddenly burst in tears..

"I DIDN'T EXPECTED OUR MEETING  TO BE LIKE THIS Y/N"

(take this as a reference)

To be continued ~ 🔮

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro