11. Saying I Love You

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sexual content in this chapter. If your not comfortable reading it. Wait for the next chapter.

I am woken in the middle of the night by my husband as he leaves feather light kisses on my stomach. I look at him and he smirk. I pout. "Why did you have to wake me up?"

Jensen laughs. "I want to be intimate with you again. I want to be reminded that it wasn't a dream." He pops a nipple into his mouth and he starts to suck on it. He moves his right hand up my thigh and he puts a finger into me. He pushes the finger in and out me. He inserts a second finger.

I move my hand off the mattress and I move it down his well-defined stomach. I touch his cock and it jerks in my hand. I grasp his cock in my hand and I move my hand up and down his shaft.

He throws his head back. "Fuck, baby. You're talented with your hands." He moves his head towards me and he kisses me.

I pull away from him and I look into his blue eyes. "I shouldn't be feeling this way about you too quickly. But, I love you, Jensen."

He smiles. "I love you too, baby. I'm going to teach you how to love and how to receive my unconditional love. I know you didn't get that when you were growing up" He inserts a third finger into me.

I move my hand quicker on his shaft and it starts to stiffen in my grasp. I move my hand a couple of times and he explodes in my hand. I see some of his come land on my stomach.

He pulls his fingers out of me and he places them in his mouth. After he's finished licking his fingers clean he licks my stomach; cleaning me from his seed.  He moves between my legs and his mouth touches my pussy.

I feel his tongue in my pussy. I grab a hold of the blankets as he sucks the juice from my pussy.

Jensen tongue moves quicker inside me and I arch my back. He grabs my hips and keeps me in place. He keeps licking at my core. He pulls away and inserts his cock into me.

I switch positions with him. I look down at him. "Tell me what to do? I don't to lie on the bed like a dead fish again."

He chuckles. "You'd never be a dead fish to me. You just didn't know what to do. I'll be teaching you everything you need to know, baby."

Of course he will.

Jensen holds my hips and he lifts me up down. "Just like, baby." He lets go of me and I rise and fall onto his shaft. He runs his hand up my stomach and grasps my boobs. He smiles. "I look seeing you in this position. I should let you take the lead more often."

I smile. "That sounds great. I like to see you helpless to me!" I feel his cock stiffen inside me and my walls start to close around his thick cock.

Jensen moves us; so I'm lying on the mattress. He pulls out and slams back into me. I feel my body shudder before I come. He follows behind. He covers me with his weight. He looks into my brown eyes. "I give you an A- for doing something this time."

I thrust my fist in the air. "Yeah!"

He pulls out of me and he rolls onto the side of the bed. He pulls me against him and wraps me in his arms. He looks at something on the bedside table. "I have get up in two hours. I'm going to be exhausted."

I laugh. "Whose fault is that?"

He tickles me. "That would be yours. You're too distracting in this bed with me at night. All I want to do is spend the next three days with you in bed and forget about exploring Sydney."

"This is my first time in Sydney and I don't want to miss a thing as it might be the last time I visit this beautiful country."

Jensen shake his head. "This won't be the last time we visit Sydney this year. I have a few more meeting that I need to attend, during the year."

"I won't be able to come out here with you. I need to finish my degree before December."

He sits up in the bed. "Why?"

I sigh. "Your Grandfather's money runs out for my degree."

"I'll pay for it." He whispers.

I sit up. "I can't let you do that, Jensen. I need to find a job that doesn't have any ties to your name. I need to make a name for myself. When reporters and photographers are around I want them to know I'm not just your wife. I'm a decent person that cares about things outside of our home and relationship."

Jensen pulls me on top of him. "Would consider working at Hamilton Inc?"

I shake my head. "I'll probably take a job there when I finish my degree." I touch his face. "You have me as an employee until December. I hope you make it worthwhile."

He laughs. "You know I will. Let's get some sleep. I'll be leaving soon." We lie back on the pillows and his arms wrap around me. He kisses my head. "Goodnight, baby. I love you."

I have a mile on my face as I fall asleep.

A couple hours later, I am woken by the alarm from Jensen's phone. "Ten more minutes." He grumbles hitting the snooze button on the phone.

I move closer to him and I start kissing him. He moves his head back. "Not now, baby. I'm trying to sleep." I move on top of him and watch him sleep.

He opens his eyes. "You're distracting when you do that, baby."

I lick my lips. "Are you going to teach me a lesson?"

He looks at him phone. "I've got five minutes to make love to you before I have to get out of bed and get ready for the last meeting." He moves me onto the bed and my back hits the mattress. His fingers enter me. He thrusts his fingers in and out of core. He pulls his fingers out and replaces it with his cock. He thrusts into me hard.

I dig my nails into his back and he pulls out and shoves back into me. I start to moan. "Right, there, Jensen."

He hits the g spot again. He moves his mouth to my nipple and pops it into his mouth. He pulls out and thrusts back in.

My walls milk Jensen and I feel his seed fill me.

Beep, beep, beep.

Jensen pulls out of me and kisses my cheek. "I have to get ready for work. You can go back to sleep, baby. If you leave the hotel give me a call and tell me where you are. That way after the meeting I can come straight to you."

I nod. "Alright,"

Jensen picks up and suit and he enters the bathroom, I hear the shower turn on. I lose my eyes and drift to sleep with the sound of running water.

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of this chapter.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro