012| Ignorance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The unfair fight was interrupted when suddenly someone charged toward them, separating Cyclone and the bullies away. His sapphire eyes were blurry, but he quickly recognized the iconic red lightning cap of that boy.

"Thundy..." he muttered out his name, the name who is belong to someone that he didn't see for the past two weeks. Someone that he missed to meet.

"Didn't I already warn you guys for not touching anyone except me?" the lightning hissed at them, gritting his teeth hard.

"Heh, me? He's no different with you. Always be the one who attack first" the leader cracked an evil smirk on his face, clearly mocking the boy in front of him. He fell into silence for while before suddenly walked toward them.

"I already give you guys so much chances, but I think that I'm just turning you into a spoilt brat..." His head was hung low, his voice were deep and somehow it sent some chills toward them. His steps stopped totally in front of them.

"Maybe I should start to teach you guys the the real meaning of merciless" He lifted up his face, his ruby eyes somehow shining bright as blood, successfully making the gang shivers in fears.

"Y-you guys gonna pay for this! Just look!" They said it before running away in cowardice. Thunderstorm just clicked his tongue before turning back toward the way he came from. He walked pass the windy boy who just stood at there silently and suddenly grabbed his hand, pulling the latter to walk behind him. No one wanted to break the silence between them until Thunderstorm stopped from walking out of the blue.

"Cyclone..." The latter somehow felt the tightness in his chest, his heart ached for some reasons. Thunderstorm never called him by his full name since the first time they met.

"If you feel tired with all of this, you can just stop following me" His eyes shot opened, immediately lifting up his face, only to be greeted with a heart-breaking sight. Thunderstorm were smiling at him, but that smile was nothing more than a sad smile. His heart sank as he knew what's on the latter's mind.

He was putting all the blame on him.

Cyclone quickly shook his head, his face was showing a pure unwillingness. Thunderstorm just gave him a big yet sad smile.

"Don't regret with your decision, Cy..." He started to continue walking with their hand hold each other tight. Cyclone wanted to tell him so much. That he would never let this hand go. But why?

Why did he feel that the world started to become his enemy?

The windy boy went into the school with black circles around his eyes. Last night, he couldn't even sleep a blink, thanks to the yesterday's event. Thunderstorm's words totally made his heart shattered. He needs to do something so that the latter won't think any nonsense. Speak of the devil, his sapphire eyes caught a familiar figure who was walking on the different direction with him. He decided to give him the best smile he got and started to greet him.

"Morning, Thundy~! You know that--" But the latter just walked passed him, as if he didn't see him there.

"Eh?"

Okay, I won't make it.Q^Q Yeah, gonna stop for now but don't worry I will continue this book.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro