(18) MYSTERIOUS CAVE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dau and Kanha was having their part of scolding. Nakul was also trapped there with them. They all didn't notice Arjun there, and were surprised that when did he escape from there?

At corridor:

"Today you saved me sakhi." Arjun thanked Subhadra. Because she took Arjun out without anyone's notice.

"I was searching you to convey a message. Then I saw you all entered into kitchen. In no time I saw all maids and cooks went out from kitchen. I understood that bhrathashri has planned something. I thought to be an audience, and I did the same also. When  you all smeared butter on bhrata Nakul's face before that matas were coming towards kitchen. Surely they would have seen cooks and attendants of  kitchen outside. That's why they came, and you know the rest." Subhadra said, and handed a cloth piece to Arjun to wipe his hands.

"Now say what did you want to convey?" Arjun asked while wiping butter from his hands neatly.

"Tonight I want some time of yours." Subhadra said casually. But an astonished expression appeared on Arjun's face.

Before he could ask further,

"I know you are surprised because of my this asking. Don't worry. I am mischievous only with my brothers. So you can trust me." Subhadra stated with smile, and Arjun reciprocated that.

Then she left from there. A person was noticing them from far.

"I need to inform them about this." He smiled with evilness, and departed.

After dinner when all slept Subhadra went to Arjun's chamber, and took him outside of palace.

Outside of palace :

"Sakhi, why are we here?" Arjun broke the silence with question.

"You came till here by trusting me. So a little more, Sakha. Can't your trust be stable for your sakhi, for a little more time?" She questioned him back, and in return gained a smile from Arjun.

After crossing a little more distance. They reached near a calm place with greenish scenario till vast area. A small waterfall was there whose sound was feeling like a music to cherish in silence. Little bunny and squirrels were roaming all around with essence of cheerfulness. Fireflies were flying, and the environment was feeling pleasurable because of their presence.

Arjun admired all these with shining eyes. Subhadra sat on a rock, and gestured him to sit.

"Did you like this place?" Subhadra asked curiously.

"No, I don't like." Subhadra became disappointed after hearing this. But then,

"I love this, Sakhi." Arjun said, and smiled brightly.

"Why did you grace me with this night outing, Sakshi?" Arjun asked the obvious question.

"I couldn't able to show fair and make you feel enjoyed. So it's a kind of compensation, Sakha." Subhadra replied while picking up the bunny near her leg.

"But why? You have said that we will go to fair again one day before it's closing. Aren't we going again, Sakshi?"Arjun questioned back again.

"No, Sakha. We are going tomorrow. But you must have gone to fair with bhrathashri more than once. So accompanying you to fair again is all normal. Your visiting once more would be a new term. So I thought to compensate the previous term separately."  Subhadra explained with a smile.

Then they chatted with each other happily. Suddenly,

"Is this a cave na sakhi? But why is it closed?" Arjun asked pointing out towards a huge cave nearby.

"Sakha it's Garud garv grigh. Actually it's the place where a part of spiritual energy of Shri Garud dev resides. It's closed to keep calm the rage of Garud dev." Subhadra answered and Arjun became lost in silence.

"Sakhaaaa!" Subhadra called him, and Arjun hummed quickly in response.

"Say more about Garud garv grih, Sakshi." Arjun urged with a serious expression.

"Actually previously it wasn't here. It came into existance just before eight years. The spirituous energy of this place is a prominent component of balanced natural equilibrium of Dwarka." Subhadra stated, and Arjun seemed thoughtful again.

"Are you sure that this shrine wasn't at the time of establishment of Dwarka? Is it really came into existance exactly before eight years?" Arjun asked with impatience, and Subhadra nodded positively for that.

Arjun again went into thoughtful mode. Subhadra shaked his arm. Then he came out from world of thoughts.

"I think now we should leave." Subhadra suggested, and Arjun followed her silently.

So readers, here's the next Part.

Now questions.

(1) Anything you liked in this part?

(2) Anything you feel mysterious?

(3) Any question you wanna ask?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro