(20)LONGED WISH

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After all pre marriage rituals accomplished now it's time for tying nuptial knot of two eternal lovers. Mandap was decorated with flowers which were presenting the definitions of beautification irresistibly. It was a tough challenge for everyone to even blink their eyes over that decorations.

Much more than decorations the perfectly matching pair of bride and groom with indescribable charm was glowing in everyone's eyes. Marriage got completed with enthusiasm, and the eternal love got official recognition.

After completion of marriage the time of post marriage rituals came. The game of finding ring in vessel has started. Both Kanha and Rukmini were playing.

"Kanha, you have to have to win. Don't lose Kanha. Remember how I won this game over your bhabhimaa!" Dau cheered, and encouraged Kanha.

"Don't give wrong advice, Arya. Kanha, don't repeat your dau's act. In love there's a different cheerfulness in defeat also. I know Kanha you aren't naive like your dau." Revti stated with an angry glint on her face.

"Ohh! If in love there's a different cheerfulness in defeat then why only husband supposed to do this? Why won't wife?" Dau countered, and all facepalmed.

"Husband and wife aren't different from each other na! So what difference would it make if one of them would be liberal towards other?" Revti countered back.

"Yes, that's the point. If husband and wife aren't different then my victory is yours also." Dau put the argue in front.

"Question wasn't regarding winning or losing. The fact is that you didn't bent down for love Arya." Revti stated with a disappointed face.

"Dau, don't let fight to have it's place in my not yet started married life." Kanha pleaded him through eyes, and dau sighed. Then he gave a look like "Don't mind my banter" to Revti . But she ignored that.

The game continued.

"Bhrata, this game is damn easy for you. You don't need to do effort for winning. Because you have to lose it." Nakul said, and laughed.

"Bhrathashri, do back out. If you will lose today then you would have the good fortune of having grace of bhabhi." Subhadra also joined Nakul in laughing.

"All are in favor of my losing. Parth, what's your opinion?" Kanha asked Arjun with a playful smile.

"In game anyone has to lose. Because both sides can't win. But if you will back out today in respect of the sacrificial love of bhabhi for which she came by leaving her family, her motherland then it would be your real victory. Bending down doesn't prove weakness always. Sometimes bending down is an another form of boldness." Arjun put his opinion forward with a gentle smile.

"In simple words it means you are also with others. But your explanation is worthy of praising. Now no one can point their fingers towards my defeat in a mocking way. Well done, Parth." Kanha appreciated Arjun.

At the end Rukmini won the game.

After completion of marriage ceremony all guests departed to their respective places, bidding farewell to Dwarka. On morning Subhadra went near palace gate to bid farewell to Nakul. But it was surprising for her that Arjun wasn't present there to accompany Nakul.

According to her he can't leave Nakul alone in journey. Yesterday evening when they both were having stroll at garden Arjun had told her that tomorrow he has to take leave from royal family. But at that time he wasn't seen anywhere.

Subhadra remain silent. Nakul departed to Hastinapur.

After his departure :

"Bhrathashri, did sakha leave before bhrata Nakul?" She questioned Kanha slowly.

"Yes, Bhadre. Parth left for his destined place." Kanha replied casually.

A sudden feeling of emptiness engulfed Subhadra's heart. Her glow faded face was showing uneasiness as a reflection of that feeling of emptiness.

"Bhadre, you need to talk with dau about your wish. Go, or else you would be late at first day itself. " Kanha's voice along with his caressing on Subhadra's hairs made her hum in response.

At study :

"It's so great, Bhadre. I appreciate your thought." Dau said with a happy smile.

"I have wished this from a long, Dau. But in these years I was in Kanyakul. So I was waiting for my arrival to Dwarka. If you will permit then.........." She was about to say. But,

"How could I deny to such a wish, Bhadre? For sure you go ahead in this. " Dau cut her by answering.

Subhadra hugged him happily, and departed from there after a short while.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked in this part?

(2) Any twist you felt in this part?

(3) Any questions you wanna ask?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro