(23) TIME OF DESTINED HAPPENING

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

With the passage of time the fourteen days of month of  Sawan had played their part on the pages of time.

One night Subhadra was relaxing on Rukmini's lap. Rukmini was caressing her hairs affectionately.

"Bhabhi, bhratasri didn't come till now. When he will come you will scold him." Subhadra said in a complaining voice.

"Ok, I will scold him for making you wait for him." Rukmini agreed to her.

"Not only scolding you need to punish him also." Subhadra expressed her demand making Rukmini giggle.

"Bhadre, you want Kanha to be punished! That too by Rukmini!" Revti exclaimed while entering.

"Yes, Bhabhi maa. He deserve it. I come after end of the day. But he doesn't remain present for me. Nowadays he doesn't even have time to make sure that I am fine or not.She again complained.

"Bhadre, he is having a tight schedule with state affairs as your dau isn't here. That's why his presence is less in family time." Revti explained, and caressed her arm.

"My both brothers don't give me attention. I  just wanna vanish from here." Subhadra told out of patience, and gained angry glares from her sister in laws.

"Don't say like this, Bhadra. It's just the demanding situation. Nothing else. You don't worry. I will scold both, your dau and Kanha for making my dearie upset." Revti assured her, and she side hugged Revti by getting up from Rukmini's lap.

"See, both of your sister in laws promised to give worthy payback of your worries to your brothers. So now can we get a smile, Bhadre?" Rukmini said, and tickled Subhadra on her neck softly. The melodious chain of laughter filled the environment.

That night:

After dinner Subhadra was feeling bored in her chamber alone. Kanha had returned. But Subhadra didn't bother him. Because she felt Rukmini also need his time. Then she decided to take stroll in garden.

She was going towards garden. But suddenly changed her mind to go to Vasudev. She went towards his chamber and saw Vasudev was going out of chamber. She called him.

"Pitashri, where are you going?" Subhadra asked from behind, and went near to him.

"Nowhere,Bhadra. I was just going to study to have a overall look on financial parchment." Vasudev answered with a well attempt to do cover up.

"Ohhh! You all have time only for parchments. Not for me. No one asks me. No one thinks about me. Previously my brothers were doing that. So I was complaining to you. Now you also joined them. Now to whom will I complain?" She complained like a five year girl.

"Areee! Don't be upset my, Ladli. Your wish is always my priority. Come, let's go. Tonight I will say story in the same manner as I used to say to you in your childhood." Saying this he leaded her towards chamber.

Both father daughter duo chatted for sometimes, and had their happy time. After that Subhadra took leave. Now it was nearly midnight. After Subhadra's departure Vasudev rushed to study fastly.

There's was a messenger waiting for him. After his arrival that messenger greeted him, and handed over the message to him.

He opened, and read that message. While reading a tensed expression made his face dull.

"We need to be careful for tomorrow.  Time for that destined happening arrived. But still the equation of would be happening shouldn't stretch it's existance more than the premises of bearing for my Bhadra." Vasudev said to himself seriously.

Next morning :

Subhadra started her scheduled works at Sri Somnath. When the whole day passed, and evening veneration ended, she wrapped up distributing fruits to devotees fastly. She was about to leave.

"Sakhi, why are you in such a hurry today?" Arjun asked her curiously. Because after finishing her schedule Subhadra used to have a short time of chatting with Arjun.

"Actually sakha, this time I need to go somewhere." Subhadra replied him casually.

"Where you need to go, Sakhi?" Arjun questioned with concern as she doesn't has rest during day time from beginning of this month. Whole day she spends in making the dry and hot sand a path of relief for him by pouring water continuously over that particular path of his walking.

"To Varuneswar hill." Subhadra said with a flow, and bited her tongue.

"What happened sakhi?  What's your purpose behind going to that place at this hour?" Arjun asked again noticing her weird action.

"Pitashri ordered me to go there. Today is new moon day of Sawan month. If we enlighten the side of any divine water body on this day then it would be so auspicious. Because in this month Jal Abhishek is prominent for having blessing of Mahadev. So I am going there to decorate the side of Varuneswar Kund with diyas. Ok, sakha. I am getting late. Now I need to leave."  She said and went away fastly.

"Sakhi, who's accompanying you to that place?" Arjun asked with a little increased pitch of voice as Subhadra went away a little distance.

"No one. According to pitashri's order I am going there alone." Subhadra turned to say, and resumed her fast steps again. But not before giving a smile to Arjun.

"She's going there all alone. It sounds really mysterious." Arjun whispered to himself.

In palace all were worried. Because Subhadra didn't return till the time she supposed to be. All were waiting desperately. At last dinner time also got over. Vasudev ordered Kanha to went that place in search Subhadra. Kanha left from there having a strictly thoughtful expression.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Anything you liked in this part?

(2) At which part you felt mystery?

(3) Any question you wanna ask? Feel free. The revelation will follow your interest.

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro