(26)REVELATION OF TRIOS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That unknown place:

"He's avoiding this matter. He didn't give any confirmation, and you remained silent in front of him. What has happened to your tricky mind?" The first person growled in anger while kicking a big vase.

"I could haven't said anything. Because his saying was right. In this matter the authority of taking final decision belongs to someone else. So how could has he given confirmation?" Second person said in a extra sweet voice.

"Don't try to show your cunningness in word game in front of me. Why couldn't he confirmed? Don't any right belong to him in this case? Considering about that final decision taking authority is just an act of showing respect. If he wants then he can exercise his rights over that so called final decision taking authority. I have done so much effort to make my image best in front of him. I have acted like a dedicated Yuvraj to subjects. I have endured being humble to subjects. The people who don't have even worthiness to stand in front of me, I bowed my head in front of them. But in return what I got?" First person roared in anger and threw all the things nearby.

"Be patient. You just acted in front of him for few days. Before this he might have heard the praises of your goodness from others. So don't be impatient to get your desired outcome." Second one said, and first one glared with blood red eyes.

"Ok, fine. Let's do an announcement in our kingdom as an initiation from our side. If we do initiation then they can't back out." Second one said with evilness dripping voice and first one smiled at this.

At Dwarka:

Royal family members were gathered at palace gate. All eyes were glued to the entrance. Even each item of decorations were eagerly waiting for the person whose simple gazing on them will make them fill with content about their existance.

At last wait ended, and a chariot appeared at entrance. Subjects were chanting hail of that person. Family members were sharing happy glances among each other. At last chariot stopped, and the person stepped off from chariot.

" Dauuuuuu! " Kanha hugged him tightly immediately after his stepping off from chariot.

Dau was managing his steps. Because Kanha was tightening the hug.

"You know how much I missed u! When you weren't here I was having ladoos of your share. But those weren't feeling tasty. Because I was missing your facial expressions like "Why only me?" I was having attention from Bhadra's side. But that wasn't feeling enjoyable much. Because I was missing you, to tease. I was having the tag of being responsible during your absence. But I was missing you, to hear the word, "mess maker" for me from you. Dau, I really missed you so badly." Kanha was shaking dau slightly in hug in between his sayings, and family members were chuckling on his antics.

"Buttering! Immediately after my coming! Don't hope that I won't check your work whatever you did in my absence, and let you be off from work in name of the excuse that you bore all the pressures in these days." Dau said while breaking the hug, and Kanha gave a betrayed expression.

"See, Bhabhi maa! What's is he saying? Dau just made flew away all my affection with his accusations. Is this what should I get from him in return of my excited welcome? Is this what an elder brother should alter with the love from his younger one?" Kanha made fake crying expression by putting his head on shoulder of Revti.

"Arya, why you do this all time with my Kanha? This much strictness is also not good. He had fulfilled his duties in your absence properly. He welcomed you in such a loving way, and you made him sad with your accusations!" Revti countered to dau in a scolding tone.

"When did I accuse your Kanha? I just said about his expectations, and made him aware that those aren't going to happen in real." Dau expressed surprisingly due to the smart move of Kanha to made him accused for the deed which he hasn't done in real.

"You made my expectations stoop to lower level. The level close to accusations. So your sayings are nearly accusations also, Dau. Anyways I didn't expect whatever you said. Because first one, the expectation of you won't verify my works is impossible. As a wise person I don't expect impossible. Second one that I will have free time from work is all obvious after your coming. So what's there to expect in obvious?" Kanha said. Then gave a smart look to dau, and faked an innocent look in front of his bhabhi maa.

"Don't be sad, Kanha. Your dau is always like this. He can't recognize the warmth of love due to his cold strictness. He won't change ever." Revti said while glancing at dau with a complaining look.

"Yes, you are right, Bhabhi maa. It's also all obvious." Kanha said with a teasing look towards dau.

"If my cold strictness is obvious then why did you expect change in it Kanha? See! How you became sad for your this expectation against obviousness!" Dau stated with fake pity expression for Kanha, and Kanha pouted.

Then dau greeted elders, and got blessing. He gestured something to Kanha with eyes. The all went inside.

At study:

Dau told about all to Kanha and Vasudev.

"This trip of Gandhar made me trapped. King of Gandhar put forward the proposal of his son Duryodhan for our Bhadra. I couldn't say no straight. I told them that final decision making authority belongs pitashri, and put down my responsibility of answering. I don't see anything bad in this alliance. But still I didn't feel anything like to accept that at first place. So I did like this." Dau described all shortly.

Dau went to Gandhar for ten days in order to help the royals of Gandhar over an administrative issue as he has great efficiency to took control over challenging situations in administration. During these days Duryodhan presented himself as decent person in front of him, and at last King of Gandhar has put that marriage proposal.

"You did good by not giving your words to them. I don't wish this marriage to be happened. After some days send a letter to them from our side about our opinion. Time is coming nearer of Bhadra's arrival from Sri Somnath. I don't want her cheerfulness due to your return would have any unwanted impact. So this matter is all closed here." Vasudev stated and left from study.

( so readers, the impatient person who always put questions was Duryodhan; and the person with cunning answers and tricky thought is his father Gandhar king Shakuni.)

( In my updates I mentioned them as first and second person. So,
in chapter twenty one and here in this part first person is Duryodhan and second person is Shakuni.

In chapter twenty four first person who screamed at first is Shakuni and second one is Duryodhan.

The person who used to watch over Arjun and Subhadra's move as written in chapter eighteen was a magical eagle who can convert himself into human being also. He was a close friend of Shakuni whose name was Gupt Lochan.

This Gupt Lochan had present at Varuneshwar kund when Subhadra was decorating the outer side of kund with earthen lamps. He had died there while confirming the mystery behind Subhadra's action.

I mentioned this so that no one would get confused, and you all can refer this next if you want.

The person whom I mentioned first in previous chapter who was in dilemma was none other than our dau.)

So readers, here's the next part.

I hope you all got answers of your questions,

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked in this part?

(2) Anything you found adorable?

(3) How was the revelation? Under expectations or beyond expectations?

(4) Whose expressions you liked?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro