(35)DAY WITH BANTER

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The delicacy of early morning's sun rays was caressing the lethargic earth to wake up. The touch of soothing wind was compelling briskly to welcome the new morning. When Arjun had the impact of that wind, he opened his eyes only to find his side empty. That activated his protective side to leave the tent in no time. From the handmaidens who came with them from Dwarka he got to know that Subhadra had gone for bath to nearby water body.

He went there and saw Subhadra was collecting some lotuses after having her bath. When Subhadra realized about Arjun's presence she acted like she was drowning. Arjun hadn't wasted time to jump into water, to save Subhadra. When they both came out, Subhadra was giggling nonstop. From that Arjun figured out her prank. He was panicked for first time in all these years.

"What kind of prank is this, Bhadra?" Arjun asked a bit sternly.

"Is there any specific categorization of prank? Actually I don't know." Subhadra answered, and continued giggling.

Arjun started leaving after her answer. Then she realized her deed. She started running behind him, and said sorry to him. But he went to tent silently and, ordered all to be ready for departure.

At time of departure subhadra urged to do journey in chariot. Arjun agreed for it.

"Arya, are you still upset with me?" Subhadra asked making her best innocent look.

"Why are you doing this much effort?" Arjun asked her casually.

"I made you upset. So it's my very duty to make it up to you, and what's the effort there in just asking you with concern?" She said, and gave a cute smile.

"I am not saying about the effort of asking me with concern. I am saying about your effort of making innocent face. You don't need to do it. Because you have an innocent face already to create misconception." He replied, and laughed at her pouted face.

"It means you weren't upset! You acted with me!" She huffed with complaint.

"I didn't act, Bhadra. You assumed it from your side." His answer left her with no arguments. So she huffed again which gained a calm smile of her arya.

At Dwarka:

"Sons, you both are sensible enough to understand your responsibilities. I don't need to say anything. But still take care of everyone and everything." Vasudev adviced both Kanha and dau at palace gate.

"We'll, Pitashri. Be worry free, and have a safe journey." Dau assured him to which his face showed a content expression.

"In order to uproot the worries, those need proper attention as remedy. So don't let attention be come under agony, Pitashri. Leave all the matter of here to us." Kanha said with a meaningful expression. But changed that into a slight playful one before all can catch that.

Vasudev moved eyes over all his family members, and went on his journey.

Again evening came on earth as usual to engulf the tiredness of day with relaxation.

Subhadra was resting in tent by closing her eyes. A smile made it's way on her lips when a caress on her hairs started absorbing her tiredness.

"Arya!" She said slowly, and pulled Arjun's hand softly by taking that off from her head.

"Someone is tired after her all day's  banter."  He teased her while taking a seat beside her.

"What? Banter! I just asked you to sit beside me for sometimes near that waterfall." She said still with closed eyes while resting her tired body in his warm hug.

"Not only this. You started a water splashing game after that." He added that to next.

"Is it only me? Didn't you join me afterwards?" She countered in accusing tone.

"I joined to you in thought of stopping you. But you proved my thought wrong. After that water splashing you made me run behind you with the condition that if I will catch you then only you will dry your attire." He said pulling her nose fondly.

"So, what? While running behind me both of ours attire got dried mostly. You should thank me arya that I reduced the boredom of wait in drying the attire for you." She stated with a smart tone which compelled him to giggle.

She tightened hug over him, and received the same from him.

At Gandhar:

Duryodhan was sipping wine with rage, and threw the empty glass. That glass stopped at at the end of a heavily embroidered attire.

"What's the reason of this rage, Arya?" Bhanumati asked to him, to which he returned a raged smirk.

"Why are you here?" He threw an anger mixed question at her.

"Because of my concern for you. Why are you losing your peace in vain, Arya?" Bhanumati asked again and his rage increased.

"I am not that much weak to need concern. You think so much about my peace. Then say how can I be in peace after hearing that Arjun and Subhadra always remain side by side with smile on their lips as companion." He asked furiously by grabbing her wrist in discomfort.

"Let them be happy, Arya, and have your own peace." Bhanumati's this saying made his eyes bloodshot red. He was proceeding further in rage. But suddenly,

"Don't open up the sides of your evilness in front of Bhanumati. Be always careful with you mouth and mind in this matter."  Shakuni's word binded his steps.

He went away from there like strom.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Anything you liked in this part?

(2) How was Subhadra's banter?

(3) Anything you wanna know?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro