(51) CONVO AND CONFUSION

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After dismissing everyone from chamber Subhadra was discussing with her conscience and confusion to eradicate the conflict from her mind caused by Bhanumati's letter.

Her POV:

I didn't expect this treacherous act from Bhanu. She made me realize my feelings towards arya only for her selfish motive! But I can't hate her. Because she introduced my feelings to me may whatever her intention she had behind it. Now there's no logic to believe Bhanu's loyalty towards our friendship. Like that time she must be trying to trap me for her love, Prince Duryodhan.

POV Ends

After drawing conclusion of not to believe Bhanumati's words Subhadra got up from her place, and burned that letter into ashes.

On the other side Arjun came to know that the war causing issue in Kalinga sorted out. Nakul sent letter to him that the king of Sindh accepted the trials of mutual understanding at last moment, and went back with his army on half way. Arjun sensed something weird behind all these.

As a king it was his duty to figure out each trap against of him. So he started to actioning his strategies in that direction.

At Gandhar:

"Bhanuuuu! How dare you! You sent letter to Subhadra! Whyyyy?" Duryodhan shouted at Bhanumati.

"Arya, as a wife it's my duty to prevent you from proceeding with wrong. Don't worry. I didn't write anything against you. I just confessed my wrong doings to her." Bhanumati replied calmly.

"So you are spreading your frame of trapping me to marry you, and my foolishness of being trapped!" Duryodhan increased the pitch of his voice at her.

"Arya, I did wrong to both you and Subhi. So apologized to you both. I want positivity for my unborn children both inside and outside. So I admitted my mistake, and trying not to let you do any mistake. We're going to be parents, Arya. We should focus on our children and their upbringing." She tried to make him convince with the feelings of parenthood.

"It's due to my children only that we both are together till now. Or else after knowing the truth of our marriage you would haven't stood here in front of me. But from now you are under strict observation. Don't try to show off that only you care about children." Saying this he went out from chamber after throwing an angry glare towards her.

At Hastinapur:

Subhadra was going to Kunti's chamber. But before entering she saw Guru mata (Kulguru's wife) was there with her. She heard some portions of their conversation.

"Both Arjun and Subhadra were proceeding well with their relationship." Subhadra's smiled after hearing this compliment.

"Yes, I am so happy about this. Only their relationship can bring back the old days of Hastinapur." Kunti sighed at the end of her statement.

"That day isn't not so far, Rajmata. Arya was saying that the divine powers of four weapons of Lord Narayan is half active. Those will be fully active after Arjun convince Subhadra with the truth." Gurumata told with hope of positivity for next.

"I am sure that Arjun will do this successfully, and Subhadra's understanding will also assist his success." Kunti concluded with serious tone by making Subhadra equally serious

Subhadra's was a bit disturbed after hearing the conversation of Kunti and gurumata. She was restless by imagining Bhanumati's words in the frame of truth. She was denying that imagination. But her strength of denying to that imagination was seeming at slow pace in front of the seriousness of the scenario through which she came across.

"Arya, I came to know that war is not going to happen in between Kaling and Sindh. When bhrata Nakul will return?" Subhadra asked to Arjun when he came to chamber after wrapping up his rest of tasks in night.

"Yeah, you heard right. Nakul will return soon. After that we both can go for outing." Arjun stated, but to his surprise he didn't get the expected response from her.

"No, Arya. At first you need to figure out the truth of this trap. As a queen I am also eager to know about the scenes behind this trap. After that we will reconsider about our outing." She told making Arjun utterly surprised after adding a calm smile at the end of her wish.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro