700 Follower Special

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kaito poked the blonde girl's cheek, mildly interested.

"What are you?" He asked lazily.

The girl made an offended squeak, "Excuse me! But I am a WHO not a WHAT you rude bastard!"

"Meh," he gave her a one over look, "You look way too much like a standard Barbie doll. Hey are those plastic?"

Yuki let out a shrill scream of frustration.

Ayame sat on the couch letting out bouts of laughter, "I love this guy!"

Kai let a small smile cross her face, "I like him better than Yuki, that's for sure."

"Go to hell!" Yuki yelled.

"I'm bored, you're too generic," Kaito sighed and fell back on the couch that Ayame and Kai were on.

"So, you're the characters of what again?" He asked lazily, picking up his 3DS.

"Tamaki's Sister," Ayame waved her hand, "Yeah that was during the Authors cringey phase."

"I am from Concrete," Kai nodded at him, "The blonde bombshell screeching over there is from The Cliché Undercover."

"Oh, that's cool I guess," Kaito blinked twice, "And I'm from The White Rose? Wow, the author isn't that creative in making names."

Kai shrugged and Ayame grinned, "She isn't creative period."

An earthquake rumbled and Ayame cackled loudly, "Never gets old."

Kaito chuckled, and swung upside down on the couch.

"You know we might be the last ones right?"

Ayame stopped laughing, a somber look crossing her face, as Kai rubbing her hands quietly.

"I might not even be completed at this rate," Kaito continued nonchalantly, "So we should probably enjoy this while it lasts."

"Don't say that," Kai sighed, "The author will give you an ending, but us being the last ones isn't so far fetched."

"I wouldn't say that," a soft voice called at the door. A figure of a girl stood in the light.

A sly smile crossed Kaito's face, "I guess there's one more."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro