1071 - 1080

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 1071: Do Something That Adults Loved

Feng Qing stood in front of the French window and placed her hands on the cold glass. She looked at the blue sky not far away, the sea, and the layers of coconut trees. After closing the door, Xie Jiuhan raised his hand and gently tore off the human skin mask on his face, revealing a handsome face that was like a work of art. Xie Jiuhan took off his suit jacket and walked straight behind Feng Qing. Then, he gently hugged the woman.

Feng Qing raised her head and saw the man's god-like peerless face. This man would only take the initiative to approach her after he recovered his appearance. Feng Qing turned to look out of the French window again and said, "I really didn't expect that the sea view here is actually so good-looking. I'm afraid only the scenery on the Sacred Island can be more beautiful than here."

This was also Feng Qing's first time in Chenghai City and the first time she had checked into this hotel, so she didn't know that room 806 was the best room in the entire hotel with the best sea view. Xie Jiuhan whispered in her ear, "Yes, it's indeed very beautiful, but with such a large French window, wouldn't it be a waste if we don't do something adults love?"

Feng Qing : "???"

Feng Qing hurriedly turned around and poked the man's chest gently. She said unhappily, "Bad Jiu Jiu, why is your head filled with these things? Hmph!"

Xie Jiuhan revealed a naughty expression and asked, "What are you talking about?"

Feng Qing raised her chin. "It's those things!"

Xie Jiuhan's eyes were mixed with a faint smile. "What is that thing? Tell me."

Seeing the man like this, Feng Qing suddenly felt her face burn again. She hurriedly said, "I won't say it. It's too embarrassing to say it."

Xie Jiuhan hugged Feng Qing's thin waist tightly and slowly said, "How is it embarrassing? I was clearly thinking that with such a good French window here, the two of us should sit here and drink some coffee and admire the beautiful seaside scenery."

Feng Qing : "..."

Xie Jiuhan hugged Feng Qing and pushed his butt forward. Then, he said, "By the way, what are you thinking of? What is it that you find difficult to say? Tell me?"

His voice was like a bass, echoing in Feng Qing's ears. Feng Qing's entire body was covered in electricity from his actions, and she wished she could escape from the man's arms immediately. This man was too bad, he was deliberately teasing her.

Feng Qing revealed a furious expression and deliberately kicked Xie Jiuhan's calf. "Hurry up and take a shower. You've been walking for the entire day. If nothing goes wrong, we won't go out tonight."

According to their previous discussion, after they checked in, they could start moving around freely. They would only start researching the Chenghai aluminum mine after breakfast tomorrow.

Xie Jiuhan finally released his grip after hearing her say this. Then, he took off his clothes and walked into the bathroom. Feng Qing took out a laptop from her suitcase and sat on the sofa to type. She first contacted Han Jintian's assistant and sent the latest three songs to him. This was what she had promised Han Jintian.

Just as she finished sending the things, someone sent a message in their intern's chat group. Feng Qing opened the chat group and realized that it was a message from Liu Yan. He informed everyone that he would be holding a video conference with Professor Sun and Manager Meng later. Helpless, Feng Qin could only wear her Bluetooth earpiece to attend the meeting. This meeting was not nutritious for her, so she simply listened to the content of the meeting as she was busy with other things.

Feng Qing opened her notebook and typed on the keyboard with both hands. She started to write down her latest medicine formula. In the camera of the others, Feng Qing seemed to be taking notes for a meeting. She could even answer all sorts of questions from Professor Sun and Manager Meng smoothly.

Feng Qing's ten slender fingers left afterimages as she kept typing on the keyboard. She had no intention of stopping at all. As she calculated the effects of the new medicine, she gave her opinion on the research method she used to come to Chenghai. Suddenly, her hands froze and she turned to look in the direction of the bathroom. The next second, she felt like her eyes were about to fly out. What was going on? The bathroom of this hotel was actually transparent?!

"Ahhh!!!!" Feng Qing let out a series of screams in her heart. The beautiful man was bathing in front of her. This scene was too exciting. The snow-white mist covered the glass on three sides, but there were always water droplets that splashed on the glass. When the water droplets were full, they would slide down the glass one by one.

Chapter 1072: Nosebleed

Feng Qing slowly raised her hand and rubbed her sore eyes. Even though she had seen the man's body many times, when the other party showed it to her without holding back, everything in Feng Qing's head was completely shattered. His strong biceps, perfect shoulder blades, voluptuous male dog waist, and long legs that were like sculptures.

"Oh, ho ~" Feng Qing couldn't help but let out a soft cry. Her large eyes stared intently at the man through the bathroom glass, but her vision quickly became blurry.

"Qingqing? Qingqing!" Suddenly, Professor Sun's voice sounded from the computer. However, no matter how Professor Sun shouted, Feng Qing seemed to not hear him.

At this moment, in Feng Qing's eyes, the man in the bathroom was filled with absolute attraction. The man's bathing posture was elegant, as if he was dancing in the water. Feng Qing gradually fell into it.

"Qingqing? Are-are you alright? Why is your nose bleeding?" Liu Yan's voice floated out of the laptop. However, Liu Yan's voice gradually distanced himself from Feng Qing. In the eyes of others, Feng Qing's nose was bleeding profusely. When she reacted, she realized that the back of her hand was stained with a few drops of blood.

Feng Qing looked at the back of her hand in a daze and let out a confused cry. At this moment, hot blood fell on her thigh drop by drop, and her nose was cold. Gradually, she actually felt like her throat was being pinched and she was about to suffocate.

"Hello, Qingqing, how are you? Are you feeling unwell? Do you want us to send you to the hospital?" Liu Yan's voice sounded from the laptop again, his voice mixed with concern and excitement. He was excited that he finally had a chance to perform.

Looking at the blood that kept falling on the back of her hand, Feng Qing finally came back to her senses. She immediately grabbed a few tissues to cover her nose and said to the person in the video, "Oh, it's nothing. I think I've been heaty recently."

With that, she took off her Bluetooth earpiece and walked to another small bathroom with her hand covering her nose. She turned on the tap and kept splashing cold water on her nose. The blood in the sink gradually turned from bright red to pale red. Finally, her nosebleed stopped.

Looking at herself in the dressing mirror, the scene of the man bathing just now appeared in Feng Qing's mind again. Instantly, she felt her face burn again. Before she could be frustrated or embarrassed, she felt a scorching desire rush to her forehead. In order to prevent herself from spurting blood again, she hurriedly opened the tap to fill a basin of water. Then, she buried her entire face in the water. The cold water kept stimulating her brain, causing the scorching desire in her body to gradually be suppressed. At the same time, she had also held her breath to the limit. She hurriedly straightened her body and came out of the water. She picked up a brand new towel and wiped the water on her face. Then, she slowly leaned her body against the tiled wall of the bathroom.

After these two torments, she actually felt her entire body go weak. Only at this moment did she have the time to think about the scene of her nose bleeding. All the interns should have seen it. This time, she should have been embarrassed in public. Not only did she have a nosebleed in public, but she also had a nosebleed from peeking at the man bathing.

"Oh my god, don't think about it anymore. Otherwise, your nose will bleed again." Feng Qing's head kept shaking, and the embarrassment in her heart was about to explode.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly, the man's low and sexy voice sounded at the door, but it was like a bullet had hit Feng Qing, making her freeze on the spot.

"Ah!" Feng Qing was shocked and subconsciously left the wall. However, her legs were weak and she slipped and lost her center of gravity.

Before her body could start to tilt, the back of her head was supported by a large hand. Immediately after, she felt a tight grip on her waist. Instantly, a sense of safety attacked her heart, and the feeling of panic dissipated.

Feng Qing looked at the man who was hugging her. At this moment, the man had just come out of the shower, and his entire body seemed to be covered in a hazy water vapor. He was wearing a white and spacious bathrobe. The belt on the bathrobe was casually tied, giving off a very lazy feeling. The man's hair was very wet, and there were even a few strands of hair that were still dripping. Crystal clear water droplets slid down his elf-like face. From her angle, she could just see the man's collarbone hidden in the bathrobe. The faint feeling gave off an endless fantasy, and her heart rippled.

Chapter 1073: Enthusiastic Student

Staring at the handsome man in front of her who seemed to have walked out of a two-dimensional world, Feng Qing subconsciously felt her face turn red again. Seeing that she was fine, Xie Jiuhan's abnormally handsome face was filled with confusion. Suddenly, his gaze landed on Feng Qing's thigh. The next second, a cold aura erupted from his black eyes. "Why is there blood?"

The man could see very clearly that there were a few drops of mottled blood on Feng Qing's pants. Feng Qing reflexively used a towel to cover her thigh. Although this was already a little late, she still explained, "Oh, it's nothing. I was on my period just now and accidentally stained my pants."

Upon hearing this, the man's expression obviously darkened. He looked at the woman and asked, "Why is your period coming so frequently? I think it just came last Monday!"

Seeing that she couldn't fool the man, Feng Qing hurriedly continued to bluff with a red face. "Let's just say, is there a possibility that my period came again because I suddenly changed places and wasn't used to it?"

As she spoke, she hurriedly stood up straight and broke free from the man's arms. She quickly walked towards the cloakroom and even pointed at her thigh, signaling the man that she wanted to change into new pants.

Looking at the woman's back, Xie Jiuhan's brows were filled with confusion. There were many inconsistencies in Feng Qing's words. Firstly, would her period come again just because she was not used to the place? This was the first time he had heard of such a situation. Secondly, even if she really had her period, at most, her pants would be dyed red and land on her calf. How did she get it on her thigh? It really didn't make sense!

Xie Jiuhan couldn't figure it out after thinking for a while. He went straight to the living room and realized that Feng Qing's laptop was on the coffee table. Moreover, new notifications kept coming from the laptop. The man walked to the side and looked down at the laptop screen.

Senior Liu Yan: "Qingqing, how are you? Are you feeling unwell?"

Senior Liu Yan said, "It's indeed easy to have a nosebleed when you're heaty. Rinse it with water first, then block your bleeding nostrils with paper. It's best to raise one arm."

Senior Liu Yan said, "I called the front desk just now and asked them to send you an ice bag. You can put the ice bag on your forehead to cool down."

Five messages, ten messages. Liu Yan sent messages to Feng Qing one after another, his tone filled with urgency and concern. Because her phone and computer were synchronized, Xie Jiuhan picked up Feng Qing's phone. He glanced at his abnormally handsome face and unlocked the phone screen. Then, he pressed his phone with both hands and replied to Liu Yan.

Feng Qing said, "Madam Xie has a bodyguard around her. She doesn't need you to worry about her safety. Moreover, she will take care of herself."

Xie Jiuhan's message was sent in the group. Moreover, he deliberately tagged Liu Yan. Then, he blacklisted Liu Yan. On the other end of the phone, Liu Yan was stunned when he saw Feng Qing's message.

After sending the message, Xie Jiuhan felt that he was in a good mood. Just as he put down his phone, he was stunned. Only then did he realize that he could actually take in the entire bathroom from this position. Looking at the water vapor that had yet to completely dissipate in the bathroom and the water droplets that were sliding out of the glass, combined with Feng Qing's embarrassed and shocked look when she saw him just now and the nosebleed Liu Yan had mentioned, the man finally knew what had happened. Hence, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curl up.

After Feng Qing changed into a clean set of clothes, she took her dirty pants and prepared to clean them. However, before she could walk out of the cloakroom, Xie Jiuhan stopped her. The man reached out and handed her a blue bag. "This is the ice bag the waiter sent just now. You can put it on your forehead to cool down."

Xie Jiuhan smiled evilly and said, "The waiter who sent the ice bag just now said that you have a nosebleed. If you need help, the hotel can help contact the hospital."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's face alternated between red and white. She never expected that her perfect lie would be seen through by the man so quickly. What should she do now? Tell the man that her nose bled because she peeked at him bathing? But which kind student asked the waiter to send the ice bag over? Now that it was exposed by the man in front of her, would she still be human in the future?

As expected, seeing her at a loss, Xie Jiuhan took a step forward and said with a naughty smile, "Didn't you say that you were on your period? I didn't hear it wrong, right?"

Chapter 1074: You Like To Peek At Me While I'm Showering?

"Uh..." Feng Qing was speechless.

"So, are you on your period or not? Hmm?" Xie Jiuhan took another step forward and questioned her. His voice was low and sexy. Just hearing it once made one feel as if all the pores in their body were about to open. However, such a pleasant voice was filled with a domineering aura, making Feng Qing have nowhere to escape.

Before Feng Qing could say anything, Xie Jiuhan had already blocked her in front of the closet. After imprisoning her, he said, "Let me check for you personally now to see if you have your period."

Feng Qing was so frightened that she jumped on the spot. She hurriedly protected her body and said, "No!"

Looking at the man's two groping hands and the evil smile on the man's face, Feng Qing's face turned red and hot. Xie Jiuhan looked at the woman's sparkling eyes and cheeks that were more beautiful than peach blossoms. He really wanted to bite Feng Qing's face.

Seeing Feng Qing's shy look, Xie Jiuhan let out a naughty laugh. He continued to force her to lean against the cabinet door and said, "You like to peep at me while I'm showering?"

Feng Qing: "!!!"

Feng Qing was a little stunned. How did the man know that she was peeping at him while he was taking a shower? It was already very embarrassing for her to be exposed for lying on the spot. She did not expect the man to discover this either. Now, she really wanted to choke herself to death.

"I, no, I... you..." Feng Qing tried her best to explain, but she stammered and did not say anything. Moreover, she seemed to be very nervous and uneasy. At this moment, the man placed his hands on both sides of Feng Qing's head, restricting the woman's entire body to the closet door. Then, his abnormally handsome face slowly approached Feng Qing's face. There was a wanton smile in his dark eyes, and a mischievous laugh kept coming out of his throat. This woman was too interesting, especially at this moment. The woman's coy and embarrassed posture simply made him unable to extricate himself!

Feng Qing's face was so red that it turned purple. When she saw the man approaching, she could only lower her head in embarrassment and pretend that she did not see anything. The man's hot breath landed on her face like aphrodisiac smoke, causing the lust in her heart to reach its peak. Xie Jiuhan raised his hand and pinched the woman's perfect chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. The man's invasive gaze swept across the bridge of Feng Qing's nose. "Tell me, you're just peeping at me taking a shower. Why would you have a nosebleed?"

Hearing this, Feng Qing's face had already turned as red as a rose. She hurriedly covered her face with both hands and said in an extremely shy voice, "Aiya, I beg you to stop. It's so embarrassing!"

Xie Jiuhan curled his lips and asked, "You look at me for so long, does my figure look good?"

This man was actually still teasing her. Now, she felt that even the air she inhaled was hot. Was he trying to kill her? She still covered her face with her hand. She felt that she was too ashamed to face anyone.

However, Xie Jiuhan had no intention of letting her off. He continued by her ear, "Why don't you tell me which part of my body is the most fascinating to you that it actually caused your nose to bleed?"

Feng Qing covered her burning face with her hand. She raised her hand to push the evil man away, but the moment she reached out, she touched his firm chest. Xie Jiuhan's voice was accompanied by the strong scent of male hormones, causing the air in the room to become restless.

Xie Jiuhan gently removed the bathrobe on his chest, revealing his fair chest muscles and collarbone. He stared at Feng Qing and said, "Is it here?"

With that, he grabbed Feng Qing's hand and kept touching various parts of his body. "Is it here? Or here?"

She felt that she was about to go crazy. This man was really too good at teasing her. Now, she could only raise her hand and surrender to this man. She blushed and gritted her teeth. She said with a face full of shame, "You're good-looking in every way. Is that alright now?"

Unfortunately, Xie Jiuhan had no intention of letting her off so easily. Instead, he intensified his questioning, "That won't do. You have to make it clear. Which part of your husband's body do you like the most and where exactly?"

Feng Qing really wanted to faint. This way, she could get rid of the man's endless teasing. She said softly, "Little Jiu Jiu, stop talking."

Xie Jiuhan's expression suddenly changed. He smiled evilly and said, "If you don't tell me, I'll do you right here!"

Chapter 1075: I Want To Watch Too

Before Xie Jiuhan could finish speaking, his mouth was blocked by soft and fragrant pink lips. Because he had just taken a shower, his body was filled with the fragrance of shower gel. As the shower gel in the hotel was different from the shower gel used at home, Xie Jiuhan had an unfamiliar smell that Feng Qing was not familiar with. Her body could not help but tremble. She wrapped her hands tightly around the man's neck, wanting to use her scent to replace the smell of shower gel on the man. Then, the two of them fell into the tide of love.

Two hours later, when Feng Qing returned to normal, she realized that she was already under the blanket. At this moment, the hotel attendant knocked on the door. It was already early in the morning outside. Fortunately, the hotel provided food for 24 hours. Hence, Xie Jiuhan specially ordered some food and placed breakfast aside. The man returned to the bed and caressed the woman's head lovingly.

Xie Jiuhan said softly, "Get up and eat breakfast."

Feng Qing looked at the man and asked, "Can you go out after eating?"

Xie Jiuhan was puzzled. "You want me to go out? Why?"

Feng Qing glanced at the bathroom and said, "I plan to take a shower after the meal, so..."

Without waiting for her to finish, Xie Jiuhan smiled evilly and said, "Why? You peeped at me while I'm showering. Since you've already seen me, I have to do the same. Otherwise, wouldn't I be at a disadvantage?"

Seeing that the man was unwilling to go out, she stretched out a long leg from under the blanket and kicked the man. She even picked up a pillow and threw it at the man. She instantly transformed into a tigress. However, Xie Jiuhan grabbed her ankle and lowered his head to kiss the back of her foot. He revealed a look of enjoyment.

Feng Qing : "..."

This man was too shameless, but she could not do anything to him. She could only lie back on the bed and look at the ceiling angrily. She resisted, but it was useless. Moreover, she knew that even if she forced the man out of the room, with the man's methods, he could still enter the room at any time. Therefore, she could not avoid him.

While they were eating, Feng Qing picked up her phone and realized that Liu Yan had just called her more than ten times. Hence, she opened her phone while eating and saw Liu Yan's chat records. Then, she turned to look at Xie Jiuhan. In the end, she helplessly entered the blacklist and moved Liu Yan out. This man was simply a jealous person. He was jealous of everyone and was extremely petty. However, she did not say anything to Xie Jiuhan. The man's actions proved that he cared about her very much. From a certain perspective, this was also a form of love for her. It was just that this love was a little domineering.

Feng Qing replied, "Senior Liu Yan, don't worry. My nosebleed stopped. I fell asleep just now and only replied to you now. I'm sorry."

In less than five seconds, Liu Yan replied, "Qingqing, do you want to come out and eat the delicacies of Chenghai? Everyone is out."

Feng Qing replied again, "There's no need. You guys eat. I'm having breakfast now. I'll catch up on my sleep later. I had some insomnia last night, so I didn't sleep well. You guys can go and investigate after you're done."

After a while, Liu Yan replied, "Alright, have a good rest. Contact me if you need anything."

Xie Jiuhan removed the eggshell and placed a white boiled egg in Feng Qing's bowl. He then picked up some salted vegetables and placed them in her bowl. Then, he said, "Honey, you have to be focused when you eat. Don't send messages to those messy people. You have to keep a distance from other men."

When she heard the man say the word 'Honey', Feng Qing almost choked on the porridge in her mouth. Why was this man so mushy so early in the morning?

Feng Qing picked up the egg and took a small bite. The delicate texture of the soft egg made her feel good. The unique taste of the egg made her feel even more energized. This feeling of being filled with nutrients was really too good.

Seeing that she had swallowed the food in her mouth, Feng Qing said, "Liu Yan is my senior. We are just normal classmates."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "If you put it that way, I'll be considered your senior."

Hearing this, Feng Qing could not help but kick the man's calf. Then, she rolled her eyes and said, "May I ask, President Xie, does your family own a vinegar factory? Why else would it be so sour?"

Xie Jiuhan: "!!!"

Feng Qing continued, "I reckon that your family either runs a vinegar factory or a pickled vegetable factory. If anyone likes to be sour, they don't have to buy vinegar. They can just lick you. They will definitely die from the sourness."

Chapter 1076: Start The Investigation

Just as Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan were having breakfast, Liu Yan was looking at his phone screen in a barbecue restaurant on the other side of Chenghai City. There was a faint look of disappointment in his eyes. Feng Qing rejected his invitation again. At this moment, an intern said, "Senior Liu Yan, why are you in a daze? Have you contacted Qingqing? Is she coming over?"

Before Liu Yan could speak, Lu Yingying curled her lips and said, "What's there to talk about? You don't have to ask to know the outcome. Feng Qing is Madam Xie. How can she be like us?"

Seeing the disappointed expression on Liu Yan's face, the student said unhappily, "This Student Feng Qing is really something. She's the most antisocial every time."

Their thoughts were the same as Feng Jianing. When they heard the name of Madam Xie, they immediately thought that she was married to a member of the Xie collateral family. Although she wasn't someone they could easily offend, she didn't have the status and deterrence of the First Lady of the Xie family. Moreover, Feng Qing brought a bodyguard with her this time and didn't eat and drink with them. This made them all feel unhappy. It was as if Feng Qing looked down on them.

Liu Yan took a deep breath and explained on behalf of Feng Qing, "Everyone, don't misunderstand. It's not that Student Feng Qing doesn't want to come. Everyone saw it during the meeting. She's not feeling well. Let her rest in the hotel. Everyone, please understand."

This time, it was a female intern who was closer to Lu Yingying. She said, "Hmph, I understand. After all, she's Madam Xie. She's a noble. Her body is very delicate. Otherwise, why would she have a nosebleed in a humid place like Chenghai?"

Hearing this, Liu Yan frowned and turned to look at the girl who had spoken. His eyes were filled with blame. The girl was frightened by his gaze and could only look away and pretend that nothing had happened. Seeing that the girl had stopped talking, Liu Yan retracted his gaze. He opened his phone screen and looked at the sentence that Feng Qing's bodyguard had just sent him. This sentence suddenly reminded him of Feng Qing's husband. Although he had never seen Feng Qing's mysterious husband, he had accidentally heard that man's voice when Feng Qing was talking to her husband through a video call. In his memory, the way Feng Qing's husband spoke and the words he used were very similar to the bodyguard today. They were very domineering and unreasonable. After thinking for a while, Liu Yan could not figure it out. In the end, he could only give up and eat roasted meat with the interns.

Looking at the various roasted meat that were sizzling with oil on the fire, he was a little speechless. He did not know why these people had such a good appetite. They actually wanted to eat roasted meat so early in the morning. What made him even more speechless was that Chenghai City was different from other places in the city. This BBQ place actually opened early in the morning. He asked the waiter about it. It turns out that Chenghai City was surrounded by sea on three fronts, and the atmosphere is too humid, eating roasted meat could reduce the humidity. Therefore, people of Chenghai City like to eat BBQ for three meals.

—-

In the blink of an eye, the rest time of the morning had passed. Feng Qing had also taken a nap. After dressing up, she went to the entrance of the hotel to gather with the other interns. Just as she walked out of the elevator, she heard Lu Yingying say, "Look, the manager of Chenghai Aluminium Company is here too."

Feng Qing looked out of the door and saw a luxurious yellow bus slowly stop at the entrance. The words "Chenghai Aluminum Mine" were spray-painted on the bus. It was obviously Chenghai Aluminum Mine's own bus, but it was only used to pick them up now. The door opened and two people in suits got out. The man in the lead was the manager, and the woman behind him was the receptionist. After greeting Professor Sun and the others, they smiled and invited them to board the bus.

Feng Qing asked, "Where are you taking us?"

The receptionist said, "To our Chenghai Aluminum Mine, of course. What else?"

However, Feng Qing said, "I don't want to go there. I'll go take a look at the five mines under your Chenghai Aluminum Mine first."

The female receptionist said disapprovingly, "I'm afraid you can't today. According to our company's arrangements, you will have to visit the mine the day after tomorrow. You have to go to our company's headquarters first today. Our chairman and a group of higher-ups are already waiting for you at the entrance."

Hearing this, Feng Qing said to the other interns, "In that case, let's do this. I'll go to the mines with Senior Liu Yan, Wang Wei, and Liu Hongdan. The rest of you can follow Professor Sun to the Chenghai Aluminum Mine."

Chapter 1077: Split Up

Seeing Feng Qing's arrangement, the receptionist looked troubled. "I'm sorry, we only have one bus this time, so we can't go to the headquarters and the mine at the same time. Why don't you guys go to the headquarters first?"

Feng Qing seemed to have guessed that the receptionist would say that, so she said straightforwardly, "No need. You guys can take the bus to the headquarters. The four of us will get the front desk to call a taxi."

Sure enough, after hearing what she said, the receptionist was speechless. However, Liu Hongdan and Wang Wei said, "Qingqing, you should go with Senior Liu Yan. The two of us want to go to the Chenghai Aluminum Mine headquarters to take a look."

Feng Qing was slightly surprised when she heard this. She thought that the two interns would have the same insight as her, but it seemed that she was thinking too much. Hence, she nodded without forcing them. "That's all then. You guys can go with them. Senior Liu Yan and I will go to the mine to take a look."

Lu Yingying was the first to board the bus when she saw that the team leader had finished distributing the teams. She was dismissive of Feng Qing and Liu Yan's request to go to the mines first. She felt that Feng Qing and Liu Yan really did not know how to appreciate favors. The chairman and a group of higher-ups were waiting for them. They even specially sent the manager of the public relations department to pick them up. However, Feng Qing was still thinking about putting on airs. She was really too much. Seeing that Lu Yingying had already gone up, the other interns also followed. At the same time, Liu Yan had already found the front desk of the hotel and called a taxi.

Ten minutes after the bus left, the taxi finally arrived. Feng Qing opened the door and got into the back seat. However, just as Liu Yan was about to get in, his heart suddenly palpitated. Then, all the hair on his body stood up. At the same time, he felt a terrifying aura. It was this terrifying aura that made him unable to lift his legs.

At that moment, Liu Yan even felt that time and space had frozen. His mind went blank, and cold sweat slid down his temples. Someone walked past him with a wild and arrogant aura. Then, Liu Yan saw Feng Qing's bodyguard walk past him with a cold expression and sit in the back row beside Feng Qing.

Liu Yan : "..."

After being stunned for a moment, Liu Yan finally came back to his senses. He looked at the bodyguard who had seated. He opened his mouth for a long time but did not say a word. He really did not know what to say. Hence, he could only choose to sit in the front passenger seat. Along the way, Liu Yan wanted to turn his head and say something to Feng Qing a few times. However, he was greeted with the cold and terrifying gaze of the bodyguard every time. Just looking at the bodyguard made him feel like he had fallen into an ice cave. Helpless, he put away his thoughts of talking to Feng Qing and simply lowered the car window to breathe in the fresh air outside.

A moment later, Liu Yan seemed to have completely calmed down. He stole a glance at the rearview mirror in the car. He realized that not only was Feng Qing's bodyguard tall and muscular, but his skin was also a little dark. However, his facial features were very unattractive. As a result, he quickly forgot the other party's appearance after looking at him. He could only vaguely remember that the other party's appearance was a little rough. If he did not know the identity of the other party in advance, Liu Yan could guarantee that as long as he abandoned the bodyguard on the streets, he would not take another look at him even if he walked past him. It would not attract his attention at all. However, Liu Yan did not dare to underestimate this bodyguard at all. This was because the aura emitted by the bodyguard just now was too terrifying. Just thinking about it made his scalp tingle.

After the lesson just now, he did not dare to say anything else. He could only sit in the front passenger seat with a stiff expression. He did not dare to look at Feng Qing again for about an hour and a half.

Xie Jiuhan fumbled in his pocket for a while and a candy appeared in his hand. Feng Qing had made this fruit candy in the past. He popped the wrapper of the candy and placed the entire candy into Feng Qing's mouth. Because her nose was also unusually sensitive, Feng Qing's nose would be stimulated by the strong smell of gasoline when she took a cheap car like a taxi. Therefore, Xie Jiuhan specially brought a few pieces of candy with him. He wanted to use the sweetness of the fruit candy to cover the smell of gasoline in the car. Although she had taken a nap in the morning, Feng Qing was still a little sleepy. She opened her mouth in a daze and held the fruit candy in her mouth.

This scene happened to be seen by Liu Yan, who was peeping. When he saw the two of them behaving so intimately, Liu Yan's eyes trembled. If there was a level to the vibration of his eyes, it would be the highest level now!

Chapter 1078: Deep Into The Mine

However, just as Liu Yan was in shock, Xie Jiuhan, who had just fed Feng Qing fruit candy, turned around. His dark eyes looked straight at Liu Yan in the rearview mirror. Although Xie Jiuhan did not say anything, Liu Yan could read a sentence in his eyes: "If you continue to look, I'll dig out your eyeballs!"

Liu Yan felt a chill run down his spine from that gaze. A thin layer of sweat instantly appeared on the tip of his nose. Even though he was sitting, his legs were trembling involuntarily. He hurriedly lowered his head and shifted his gaze to somewhere else. He did not dare to look at the rearview mirror again, not even for a moment. His brain was even telling him to forget the intimate scene between the bodyguard and Feng Qing as soon as possible. Otherwise, he might disappear from the face of the earth.

After entering a muddy dirt road, the taxi finally arrived at one of the largest mines under the Chenghai Aluminum Mine. Although it was called a mine, it was actually a huge mine mountain. The taxi had just arrived at the entrance of the factory when it was stopped by an old man who was guarding the entrance. The old man was wearing a hard hat and a security uniform. His yellow eyes examined them for a while before he said in a shriveled voice, "This is a mining area. Unauthorized people are not allowed to enter."

Seeing this scene, Liu Yan was about to communicate with the old man and ask him to make an exception when he heard Feng Qing's voice from behind. "Hello, old man. We're here to look for Manager Lin. We've already made an appointment in advance. I wonder if he's here yet?"

When the old man heard the words "Manager Lin", he immediately pointed to a steel structure that had a higher elevation in the factory. "Oh, so you're here to look for Manager Lin. He works there. You guys can go in."

Compared to the old man, Liu Yan looked at Feng Qing in surprise. "Qingqing, you actually contacted the people here in advance?"

Feng Qing smiled and nodded. "Of course. You have to do everything in advance. Otherwise, how can you achieve twice the results with half the effort?"

Looking at the smile on Feng Qing's face, Liu Yan felt as if he had been bathed in a spring breeze. However, when he saw Xie Jiuhan, who was sitting beside her, he was swallowed by the coldness in his eyes. In the end, he could only hurriedly turn around amidst the coldness. Feng Qing's bodyguard was too terrifying!

—-

Feng Qing and the other two quickly found Manager Lin. Under Manager Lin's lead, they entered the mine to take a look. Feng Qing held her phone and took photos of the scene in the mine. The photos she took were considered important materials for this investigation. She would even participate in the modification of the acquisition case. Under Manager Lin's lead, another group of miners quickly surrounded them. They surrounded them like bodyguards and escorted Feng Qing and the other two into the mine.

Feng Qing estimated that the widest part of the mine was only a little more than two meters, and the deeper they went, the narrower it became. The group of people walked and stopped. Manager Lin introduced it to them as they walked. Soon, they arrived at a place about 25 meters underground. At this depth, even with the illumination of the mine lights, it still gave people the feeling that they were about to be swallowed by the surrounding darkness. If someone with claustrophobia was here, they would definitely feel suffocated. At this moment,

Liu Yan's face was getting paler, and even his lips were a little pale. He was already supporting himself with his will. If he wasn't afraid of embarrassing himself in front of Feng Qing, he would have fainted long ago. However, there was only one thought in his mind now, and that was to leave this place and return to the surface as soon as possible. If he continued to go deeper, he was afraid that he would suffocate on the spot.

Manager Lin stopped in front and pointed not far away. "That's the largest mining area of our aluminum mine."

After saying that, he only looked back at Feng Qing and the other two. Then, he led the way in front. Under his lead, everyone arrived at the lift in the mine. Looking at the lift that was slowly rising, Liu Yan's legs trembled. He thought that it was already very deep, 25 meters underground. He did not expect that they could still go down. Moreover, judging from the fact that the lift had been rising for a long time, it should be very deep below.

Thinking of this, Liu Yan's heart beat like a drum as he said, "Qingqing, why don't we stop here? It's too deep down here. There are huge safety hazards."

Unlike him, Feng Qing did not have claustrophobia. Moreover, with so many of them together, she could completely adapt to this place. Feng Qing only smiled at Liu Yan and did not say anything. Then, she followed Manager Lin into a lift in the middle.

Chapter 1079: Sudden Accident

However, just as the door of the elevator closed, the elevator that Feng Qing and Manager Lin were on seemed to have been cut off by someone. It fell at an indescribable speed. In an instant, they disappeared in front of everyone along with the elevator. Xie Jiuhan, who was standing beside the elevator, regained his senses. Under everyone's dumbfounded expressions, he jumped after the elevator. All of this happened too quickly. It was so fast that no one could react.

"Ah!!!"

"F*ck! What's going on?"

"What happened? Why did the elevator fall down? Did someone jump down just now?"

The miners were completely dumbfounded. One by one, they looked down the elevator in fear. However, just as the miners were at a loss, the entire mine shook. Then, the wall cracked and countless dust fell. The mine lights flickered for a few moments before they were all destroyed. Hence, the entire mine fell into darkness amidst the screams of the crowd.

On the surface of Chenghai City, a super-large ship slowly set sail. With a series of whistles, it gradually sailed towards the sea. From a close distance, it looked like a mountain was swimming in the sea. The scene was as spectacular as possible. The cruise ship had a total of 16 floors. There were all kinds of settings on it. It could satisfy the various needs of all tourists. Moreover, its endurance was extremely strong. Even if it did not need to replenish its supplies midway, it could sail safely on the sea for half a year.

At this moment, in the VIP room on the top floor of the ship, a thin and weak girl was lying on a super round ship. The large round bed was bright red from top to bottom, inside to outside. It was a little scary. Feng Qing was lying on her side on the bed. Her body was not covered by a blanket. Her long black hair was casually scattered on the bed like a waterfall. Her fair and tender face was accentuated by the bright red.

At this moment, someone walked to the side of the round bed and stared straight at Feng Qing's face. He scanned Feng Qing's face inch by inch like a scanner. Feng Qing's skin was delicate and fair. Her fan-like eyelashes fluttered from time to time, creating a beautiful scene.

The light from the bedside lamp cast a faint shadow on her face. Feng Qing's expression was very calm. Her large eyes were tightly shut, as if she was sleeping very soundly. The man standing at the corner of the room slowly reached out his hand. He was wearing white gloves. It could be seen that the shape of the man's hand was very beautiful. The outline of his five fingers was charming. The man did not touch Feng Qing's face. He only stopped his hand about a fist's distance above her face. Then, the hand moved down along Feng Qing's forehead, eye sockets, nose bridge, and so on like a scanner.

A puzzled expression appeared on the man's face. When his finger landed on Feng Qing's chest, a sharp killing intent suddenly erupted from the man's body. Just as the man's hand was about to grab Feng Qing's neck, Feng Qing, who had been sleeping, suddenly raised her hands. Two streams of black smoke spewed out. At the same time, she opened her eyes wide. However, her expression froze when she saw that the man was actually wearing a mask. The man did not dodge. Instead, he allowed the two streams of black smoke to land on his body. The moment the black smoke came into contact with the man's clothes, his clothes started to melt. It was as if a piece of butter had fallen into a furnace. The man did not care about his corroded clothes. Instead, he wore white gloves and pounced towards Feng Qing. His ferocious appearance made him look like a wild beast that was hunting.

The man's speed was extremely fast. Feng Qing could only raise her leg and kick the other party's abdomen. She had used all her strength in this kick and used the strength of the number one killer, the Blood Loli. She wanted to make the other party lose his combat strength. However, not only did her kick not land on the man, but her ankle was also grabbed by the other party. But Feng Qing was very experienced in combat. She did not panic. Instead, she did a snake-like flip on the spot. She did not have any weapons on her at this moment. When she was captured here, she had already been taken away. Only some of the drugs hidden in her hair had not been discovered.

After Feng Qing's legs were freed, she immediately threw another punch at the man. Her speed and strength had reached their limits. From the move just now, she could tell that this man was definitely an expert. Furthermore, he was an expert who was not inferior to her. Before Feng Qing could punch him, the man grabbed Feng Qing's shoulder and threw a punch at Feng Qing. In the next second, Feng Qing fell onto the bed, and the man was forced back by her punch.

Chapter 1080: Same Face

At the same time, Feng Qing waved her hands again. Two streams of blood-red powder flew out. Then, the powder made contact with the oxygen and turned into a bright red rain of blood in the air. It dripped on the two of them.

The next second, the mask on the man's face was corroded by the blood rain. Feng Qing was quick to react and kicked the man's face, wanting to take this opportunity to knock him out. Although the man's eyes were closed, it was no different from opening them. He actually grabbed Feng Qing's neck and pressed her onto the bed with a huge force. At the same time, Feng Qing, who had fallen onto the bed, suddenly widened her eyes because she finally saw this man's appearance.

Boom! It was as if a muffled thunder had exploded in her head. Looking at the man in front of her, Feng Qing's large eyes were filled with disbelief. This man who was strangling her actually looked almost the same as her?!

Feng Qing saw that the blood rain did not have any reaction when it dripped on the man's body. Instead, the blood red color stuck to the man's face, adding a hint of coquettishness and evilness to the man's beautiful and feminine face. Looking at this male version of herself, Feng Qing even felt like she was looking into a mirror.

This scene was too shocking. The visual impact that the man gave her was no less intense than the collision of planets. If she didn't see it with her own eyes, she wouldn't believe that there were two people who looked so similar in this world. Moreover, they were two people of different genders. It was really too exaggerated.

Feeling suffocated, Feng Qing waved her hand at the man's eyes again. The man subconsciously retracted his hand and blocked his face, but after waiting for a long time, he did not find anything attacking him. The man put down his hand and indeed saw that Feng Qing had only waved her hand. Indeed, nothing came out. Only then did the man know that he had been played. Feng Qing punched the man's chest, but he swung it away with his hand. Then, he pinched her shoulder. His five slender fingers were like steel pincers, as if they wanted to crush her shoulder.

Enduring the pain, Feng Qing's other hand grabbed at the man's neck. Feng Qing's fingers turned into claws and brought about five light blue lights in the air. Her grab was very hidden and fast. The man did not have time to react at all and could only take it head-on. However, Feng Qing's fingers only scratched the man's neck gently. She did not scratch it. There was not even a scratch. However, it was this seemingly useless attack that the man sent Feng Qing's shoulder away. He retreated like a spring and only stopped when there was a distance of two meters between him and Feng Qing.

However, the man did not seem to notice that during the fight just now, a vase was thrown to the ground. The man happened to step on the vase with one foot and did not give him a chance to steady himself at all. He completely lost his center of gravity and fell to the ground fiercely. However, the man's reaction was extremely fast. He took the initiative to open his arms and increase the area of impact on his back to minimize the risk of injury.

Feng Qing patted the bed with both hands and bent her feet. She sat up like a civet cat. Her face was still filled with disbelief. She looked at the man on the ground and hurriedly moved to the end of the bed. The blood rain just now had also corroded many holes in her clothes, but she couldn't care less now. She wanted to see how the man was and whether she could take the opportunity to take his life.

Feng Qing thought very well, but the truth was very embarrassing. The man instantly did a carp flip when he fell to the ground. The bed was nearly a meter tall from the ground. The two of them, one on top and one on the bottom, looked at each other. Looking at the male version of herself, the shock in Feng Qing's eyes could not fade. This was definitely a scene she had never thought of in her life. There was actually a man who looked like her. Feng Qing looked at the man, and apart from shock, surprise, and disbelief, her large eyes were clear and transparent. The man was also looking at her. He actually had the illusion that he was looking in the mirror. He even felt that the other party's expression was the same as hers.

A few seconds later, the man lifted his shirt and held a golden gun in his hand. The golden gun was aimed at Feng Qing's forehead, but Feng Qing did not dodge at all. "The blood rain is actually ineffective against you? So you should have the same blood as me flowing in your body. We look so similar, so you… should be my brother?"

Crack! The man pulled the butt of the gun with his thumb. The sound of the bullet being loaded rang out, but Feng Qing still had no intention of dodging. She did not even have the slightest fear on her face as she continued asking, "You're Feng Yiru's child too, right?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro