1091 - 1100

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 1091: Auction Begins

As soon as these words were out, the entire auction house erupted in cheers. All sorts of lewd laughter rang out incessantly. Everyone was experienced and naturally knew what they were laughing at. After the laughter, the guests started bidding.

"10 million!"

"15 million!"

"20 million, don't f*cking fight with me!"

—-

The guests' voices rose and fell. There were countless people bidding under the booth. Those who could come here were not short of money, and most of them were people who lived on the edge. Spending money to buy a beautiful woman to ravage could ease their emotions, so most people were very willing to participate in the bidding.

Seeing this, Long Jiuyuan turned to look at the man beside her and said, "Brother Wudi, what's wrong?"

Women were the most sensitive. From the moment Feng Qing appeared on the big screen, Xing Wudi started to get excited. Xing Wudi's reaction was very big. He was originally not interested in the auction at all, but when he saw Feng Qing's face on the LED screen, he instantly sat up straight. When he saw Feng Qing being sold, Xing Wudi couldn't help but clench his fists. His originally emotionless silver eyes exuded a crazy killing intent. Long Jiuyuan understood that this was a sign that the man was about to flare up.

Following Xing Wudi's change, the entire private room was swept by a violent aura. A cold aura rose from his heels, making people have goosebumps.

Long Jiuyuan shifted her gaze to the LED screen again. She knew about Feng Qing. Naturally, it was because of Xing Wudi that she gradually understood Feng Qing. She had once secretly sent someone to investigate Feng Qing, but after investigating, she found that Feng Qing did not seem to have anything special. Although she was considered very outstanding among ordinary people, she could not be considered as her love rival or opponent. After all, no matter how outstanding Feng Qing was, how could she be compared to her, the daughter of the Long family in the Seven Stars Continent? Therefore, no matter how outstanding Feng Qing was, she never took her seriously. But now, Xing Wudi had actually become so excited for Feng Qing.

What Long Jiuyuan did not know was that Xing Wudi's heart was already wrapped in crazy killing intent. He only had one thought now, and that was to throw the owner of the Divine's Light into the sea to feed the sharks. All these years, the Xing family and the Divine's Light had been cooperating quite frequently. This time, they had only boarded the Divine's Light as VIPs. Moreover, he also knew that the secret of the Chu Clan was about to be auctioned off in the Divine's Light, so he put down his busy work and came here to participate in the auction.

Previously, Xie Jiuhan had told him that if the laboratory information of the Chu clan fell into his hands, Xie Jiuhan would agree to send Feng Qing to the Seven Stars Continent to treat her illness. Of course, he had also raised the condition that Xie Jiuhan was not allowed to come to the Seven Stars Continent with Feng Qing. Therefore, the laboratory information of the Chu Clan was something that he had to obtain. Once he obtained that information, it meant that Xie Jiuhan had to let go of Feng Qing completely. This was the best chance he had to snatch Feng Qing away from Xie Jiuhan. However, he never expected that Feng Qing would actually appear here and be reduced to the finale auction item. Why did the owner of the Divine's Light want to capture Feng Qing? Did he want to die?

Just as Xing Wudi was about to kill someone, the auction outside the VIP room had already reached its climax. After a few rounds of bidding, Feng Qing's price had already been raised to 160 million, and the bidding was still continuing. Xing Wudi picked up the walkie-talkie and said angrily, "I bid 300 million!"

"Hiss!" The moment this price was out, the entire auction house gasped. This price had already exceeded the expectations of most of the people below the stage. Although these people were not short of money, it did not mean that they would waste money like this. After all, they had exchanged their lives for this money.

Seeing this scene, Long Jiuyuan couldn't help but smile, but her charming eyes were filled with cold emotions. As expected, Xing Wudi wanted to buy Feng Qing. When she was investigating Feng Qing previously, she had obtained the information that Xing Wudi admired Feng Qing. Today, Xing Wudi's actions had completely confirmed the investigation.

Just as everyone thought that 300 million was enough to bid for Feng Qing, an ambiguous voice suddenly sounded. "400 million!"

Because this voice was very tender, many people looked in the direction of the voice. They only saw a bidding sign behind the chair. Not only could they not see where the other party was, but they also could not see his fingers. Only the people sitting in front of this person and on both sides could see this person's appearance.

Chapter 1092: Shot

The guests saw that the person who shouted 400 million the moment he opened his mouth was actually a child. He was even wearing an Ultraman mask, but the guests couldn't tell how old he was. They could only tell that he was a child of eleven or twelve years old from his figure. However, this child was slender and thin. The small suit he was wearing was very exquisite, and there was a blue enchantress in his chest pocket. Sitting beside the little boy were two women, but they weren't wearing any masks. The guests were very clear about the rules of wearing them. If they weren't wearing masks at the auction, then these two women should be servants.

The guests could see very clearly that these two women's looks were barely passable, but they both had black hair, black eyes, and yellow skin. They looked like typical Xia countrymen. A guest smiled and said, "Little fellow, why did you spend 400 million to bid for that woman?"

The child replied, "Of course I want her to be my servant."

Upon hearing this, the nearby guests all laughed. Another guest wearing a poker mask said, "Little friend, it's a waste for this beautiful woman to be your servant. At your age, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few years to enjoy this woman's body."

A tall guest on the little boy's right snorted coldly. "You should be disqualified from the auction. A brat who hasn't even grown his hair actually wants to buy women to play with. Do you know how to play?"

However, in the face of everyone's doubts and cold words, the little boy couldn't help but snort coldly. "The host lady said just now that only men are allowed to participate in this auction. Although I'm young, I'm a man after all. Moreover, they didn't have any age restrictions, so as long as I can afford it, I can naturally participate in the auction."

While this child was bickering with everyone, Xing Wudi increased the bid by another 100 million. Now, Feng Qing's price has already reached 500 million. The host shouted excitedly, "500 million going once!"

The boy in the Ultraman mask immediately raised the bid card in his hand and shouted in a very tender voice, "I bid 550 million!"

This little boy's participation in the competition for Feng Qing undoubtedly made this auction especially eye-catching. The other guests were guessing the background of this little boy. He could spend a few hundred million easily.

"Little kid, tell me, what does your family do?"

"Little brother, are you in such a hurry to bid for this woman because you want her to be your stepmother? Hahaha..."

"Why are you so rich? That's 550 million. Does your family know that you spend money like this outside?"

Everyone around him was laughing at him, but the little boy was steady. Then, he slowly took out a black gun from a Tom cat furry toy in his arms. The boy moved his two hands forcefully and loaded the gun. The next second, the little boy held the gun with both hands and aimed it at a man wearing a mahjong mask sitting in front of him on his right. This man had laughed at him the loudest just now.

Pa! A gunshot rang out. The boy decisively pulled the trigger. Then, the bullet shot out of the gun barrel and flew past the right earlobe of the mahjong mask man with a terrifying air explosion. The copper 4.5mm bullet flew past more than a dozen people like lightning before hitting the wall of the auction house, instantly leaving a sinister bullet hole in the wall.

After the shot, the entire auction fell silent. Only the little boy blew on the muzzle of the gun and said, "How I want to spend money is my business. It's none of your business. If anyone continues to talk, be careful that I'll shoot him to see God!"

At least half of the people present were desperadoes who had played with guns before. They could all tell that the little boy had definitely not missed his shot just now. Instead, he had deliberately held back and missed. Otherwise, the mahjong masked man's head would have already been blown up. What was even more terrifying was that from the final landing of the bullet, the moment the little boy fired, he had actually calculated the best time to shoot. The bullet could actually cleverly avoid everyone behind him. This ability to play with guns was definitely not something anyone could practice.

No one dared to laugh mockingly this time when they heard the little boy's tender warning. Everyone looked at him much more restrained. Not only was this child rich, but he was also proficient in guns. Whose young master was this?

The two maids applauded. One of the maids praised, "God Fu, your shot was simply cool. You have to successfully bid for that Feng Qing. That way, us sisters can have another companion."

Chapter 1093: A Dark Organization's God Fu

When Feng Qing appeared on the stage, the two maids beside the little boy had already secretly started to urge the little boy to make a move, asking him to buy Feng Qing quickly. These two maids were none other than Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue from A Dark Organization. The little boy wearing the Ultraman mask was the character code-named God Fu in A Dark Organization.

A Dark Organization would bid for a lot of things on the Divine's Light every year. They did not bid for the things for collection, but for second-hand profit. Some other international organizations were not qualified to board the Divine's Light, but A Dark Organization had this connection. After all, the God Slayer and God Fu in A Dark Organization were native to the Seven Stars Continent. The only difference between the two of them was that the God Slayer had a proud and cold personality, and he was as cold as an iceberg. Therefore, Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue rarely took the initiative to look to him for help. God Fu was usually in the Seven Stars Continent and was controlled strictly by his family, so he rarely came out.

In order to board the Divine's Light, Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue had no choice but to kidnap a few people from the Seven Stars Continent and disguise themselves as them to sneak in. Because God Fu had taught them the secret code about the Seven Stars Continent, Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue could successfully take advantage of the situation. However, every time they disguised themselves and sneaked in, they were on the verge of death. If they were not careful, they would be doomed.

However, what made them surprised was that God Fu had actually come out of the Seven Stars Continent this time and had personally brought them up. In exchange, they needed to be on the ship as maids, but they were all relieved. With Mr. Qing Er around, it was even easier for them to disguise themselves. Not only did they never use their true faces when they were on missions outside, but they were also shocked to encounter Feng Qing, this 'object', at the auction.

Until now, the only people who did not know that Feng Qing was Mr. Qingyi and the Healer were the Sword God and God Fu in the entire A Dark Organization. God Fu rarely came out to carry out missions, so he almost had no interactions with the Healer and Mr. Qingyi. However, in the internal system, God Fu had once provoked Mr. Qingyi. In the end, Mr. Qingyi tampered with some important documents sent to God Fu. After the God Fu was poisoned a few times, although he had a grudge with Mr. Qingyi, he was still very respectful to Mr. Qingyi from then on.

At this moment, God Fu retracted his gun and hugged the plush toy in his arms. However, his eyes were fixed on Feng Qing. He asked in confusion, "Tell me, why do you want me to bid for this woman called Feng Qing? Is there anything special about her?"

Hearing this question, Xia Qianxue and Mr. Qing Er were stunned. After the two of them looked at each other, Xia Qianxue said, "Has God Fu never heard her sing? She's the best female singer in Xia country. I like her very much!"

Mr. Qing Er, who was at the side, hurriedly said, "Not only that, but Feng Qing is also the only Nine-Star Fragrance Master, YLL, in the world who has been certified by the International Fragrance Alliance. God Fu, when you asked me what brand of perfume I used that day, that perfume was actually made by Feng Qing."

The little boy, who was sitting on the sofa with his legs still a long way from the ground, couldn't help but snort softly under the mask. "This Feng Qing is just a female Internet celebrity on Xia country's Internet. I heard her songs in the Di Palace by chance. They're average."

Although God Fu said this, he had completely opposite thoughts in his heart. He had indeed heard Feng Qing's singing by chance, but he was instantly captured by her singing and became a little fan. Therefore, he wanted to bid for Feng Qing and let her sing for him every day.

Mr. Qing Er said to God Fu, "Just bid. Xia Qianxue and I will give you the money."

However, God Fu curled his lips and said, "No need. Since I bid for it, she'll be mine in the future. Just don't snatch her from me."

Just as the three of them were whispering to each other, the host on the stage announced the latest bid. "The VIP in VIP room No. 3 has just bid 600 million. Anyone else want to continue bidding?"

Upon hearing this, Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue looked at the third room on the second floor in unison. Although they couldn't see who was inside through the glass, they knew that the person sitting inside must have an extraordinary status.

Chapter 1094: She's Priceless In My Heart

They remembered very clearly that in the previous auction, the person in the private room had already spent 3.5 billion to bid for a crown, and that was also the highest transaction price in this Black Prison Auction. However, they did not expect that this person was actually so interested in Feng Qing. He had already bid 600 million and still did not give up.

Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue looked at each other again and saw determination in each other's eyes. Even if they had to go bankrupt, they had to bid for Feng Qing. They would never allow Feng Qing to fall into the hands of anyone and be humiliated.

Feng Qing was also insensitive despite seeing that she was so popular. She simply sat down in the cage. Just now, someone had come up and untied the shackles on one of her hands and two feet through the cage. Therefore, apart from her right arm, she could already move freely in the cage. It was not that she did not want to resist, but she had already captured two familiar heartbeats and had even heard their conversation with God Fu.

A Dark Organization's God Fu. They had never met in reality before. In her memory, every time the organization held a remote meeting, God Fu would have the voice of a middle-aged greasy uncle. Now, it looked like he was really hiding his underage identity. Later on, because God Fu was too good at showing off in the organization, he offended the Night God and was hacked by the Night God on the spot. Then, God Fu's childish voice was exposed. It was also at that time that they found out that the God Fu who had been providing them with funds was actually a ten-year-old brat.

Feng Qing's memory was super strong, and her hearing was also super strong. Naturally, she could remember the true voice of God Fu firmly after hearing it once. Therefore, she firmly believed that the person sitting between Xia Qianxue and Mr. Qing Er was God Fu because God Fu was definitely the youngest member in the entire organization.

The little boy raised the bid card in his hand again and shouted in a tender voice, "I'll bid 700 million!"

After shouting, he did not forget to mutter fiercely, "How dare you compare money with me? I want the person in private room 3 to know what it means to be rich."

Xing Wudi was in the private room and did not hear God Fu's voice. In front of him, there was only the bidding number constantly refreshing on the LED screen. Xing Wudi frowned slightly. He did not want to waste too much time on the bidding. If he let Feng Qing stay in front of so many people for another second, the men under the booth would have improper thoughts about her for another second. This was something he could not accept.

Xing Wudi endured it again and again. If not for Long Jiuyuan consoling him, he would have rushed out of the private room and twisted off their heads to kick them like balls.

Xing Wudi shouted into the walkie-talkie, "Raise to one billion directly! I'll pay one billion!"

The staff member on the other end of the walkie-talkie asked, "Is the upper limit one billion?"

Wasn't he a fool to give such a high price in such a competitive auction? Even the auction staff had to confirm before they dared to react. Xing Wudi roared, "I said, call it a billion directly. Are you f*cking deaf?"

After receiving confirmation, the staff hurriedly gestured to the host on the stage. Even the host was stunned. After confirming with the staff repeatedly, she announced, "VIP No. 3 bids one billion!"

From 700 million to 1 billion, the bid rose by 300 million all of a sudden. Moreover, it was for the sake of auctioning a woman. Instantly, it caused a commotion in the entire venue. Those who often came to the Divine's Light knew that this was probably the highest bid given by the Black Prison Auction!

Hearing this price, Long Jiuyuan's body couldn't help but tremble. She shouted coquettishly, "Brother Wudi, is that woman worth a billion in your eyes? What about me? If it were me, would you be willing to spend a billion to buy me?"

Long Jiuyuan said half-jokingly. In fact, she was deliberately comparing herself to Feng Qing. She was the daughter of the Long family in the Seven Stars Continent. How could a billion yuan measure her value?

However, Xing Wudi only gave her a cold back view as he sat on the sofa. He did not reply to her question at all. It was as if he did not hear her.

After a while, Xing Wudi said coldly with his back facing her, "She's worth more than a billion."

Long Jiuyuan was stunned. "What did you say?"

Xing Wudi replied unexpectedly, "She's priceless in my heart!"

Long Jiuyuan : "..."

Chapter 1095: Crazy Bidding

At the auction house on the first floor, seeing that private room 3 had directly thrown out a sky-high price of one billion, Mr. Qing Er couldn't help but curse. "F*ck him, he actually added three hundred million?!"

It was only at this moment that Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue realized that they had encountered a tough opponent this time. The other party seemed to have the same idea of bidding for Feng Qing. Moreover, it was so easy for him to increase the bid to one billion. This meant that this bit of money was not a big deal to him at all. He might even double it later.

The host on the stage was so excited that her eyes were about to fly out. She said into the microphone, "One billion going once. Is there anyone else who wants to bid higher?"

Upon hearing this, Mr. Qing Er urged God Fu, "Brother Fu, Master Fu, God Fu, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and bid!"

However, the little boy under the Ultraman mask puffed up his cheeks. "It's already a billion. Do you think it's worth it to buy a woman who sings better at this price? I won't follow!"

As soon as these words were out, Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue immediately became nervous. Mr. Qing Er hurriedly persuaded, "God Fu, don't worry. No matter how much it is, we will pool it together for you. Just help us bid."

As he spoke, Mr. Qing Er simply raised his hand and shouted, "1.1 billion!"

When the host heard that she was shouting for the little boy, he couldn't help but frown. "You don't have any rules at all. When did the servants have the right to bid for Master?"

Mr. Qing Er hurriedly said, "My young master is tired of shouting, so he asked me to quote a price for him."

At this moment, a staff member walked over. He went onto the stage and said to the people below the stage with a microphone, "The VIP in private room 3 doesn't want to continue wasting time on this item. The VIP in private room 3 entrusted me to tell everyone that no one here will bid higher than him because the VIP in private room 3 said that he wants to bid six billion for this finale item at once. Therefore, I want to ask everyone here, does anyone want to bid higher than this?"

Six billion. This number was like an atomic bomb exploding in the entire venue, completely stunning everyone. The guests all looked at VIP room number 3. They wanted to know who was so rich that they were actually willing to spend so much money for a woman who had become an auction item. It had to be known that this money was enough to arm an army.

Mr. Qing Er was stunned for a long time before he came back to his senses and said, "D*mn! Six billion. F*ck, he must be crazy. Who is this person? Does he have so much money that he has nowhere to put it?"

At the side, Xia Qianxue's expression was ugly as she said, "I didn't expect that the Divine's Light would actually be filled with hidden talents. Even if we sell all three of us, we won't be able to fork out so much money at six billion."

Mr. Qing Er looked at the little boy and asked, "God Fu, you should be richer than this person, right? It's up to you now. I can promise you that as long as you bid for Qingqing, I will get her to transfer the money to you immediately."

Mr. Qing Er didn't dare to think about what would happen to Feng Qing in the hands of a stranger. She would definitely be tortured to death. Thinking of that scene, Mr. Qing Er was furious. He didn't allow such a thing to happen. He couldn't watch Feng Qing fall into that kind of situation.

God Fu sat on the chair and hugged the plush toy in his arms until it was deformed. The VIP in VIP room 3 had offered a price of six billion, which had aroused his competitive spirit, especially the words passed on by the staff. It was simply too arrogant. He had not seen someone so arrogant in front of him for a long time. However, he was even more curious. What was so good about that woman called Feng Qing that the people in private room 3 could actually spend six billion to buy her. Although they were not short of money, six billion was not a small sum that could be spent casually. However, he had never lost to anyone in terms of who had more money.

The staff member standing on the booth said, "Six billion, ha, very good. That woman belongs to me. I'm willing to pay 6.1 billion!"

However, before the little boy could finish his sentence, the staff standing on the stage said, "Don't be anxious. The VIP in private room 3 said that if anyone is willing to bid more than six billion, he is willing to bid ten billion for the final auction item."

"Hiss..."

"D*mn, how much? Did I hear wrongly? That person in number 3 wants to bid 10 billion?"

"Oh my god, this is too exaggerated. What charm does this Xia countryman called Feng Qing have to actually be worth so much money? Could it be that she has three heads and six arms?"

Chapter 1096: Change Of Mind

This time, not only were the guests stunned, but even Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue were so shocked that their mouths were wide open. If not for the fact that they were glasses, their eyes would have flown out. The other party had directly offered an astronomical figure of 10 billion. This was no longer something they could easily resist. They felt that this iron plate was really a little hard.

Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue looked at each other again and saw nervousness in each other's eyes. Then, the two of them looked at God Fu. At this moment, even they couldn't be sure if this brat was still willing to pay a higher price than 10 billion.

At the same time, Long Jiuyuan, who was sitting in private room number three, stood up. She stood on the spot in a daze. After more than ten seconds, she came back to her senses and said, "Brother Wudi, are you crazy? You actually want to spend 10 billion for that woman. Do you want to go bankrupt?"

Long Jiuyuan was not exaggerating. 10 billion was not a small sum even among the seven families of the Seven Stars Continent. Although it was not enough to hurt the seven families, it was definitely not money that you could spend easily. Moreover, Xing Wudi had spent so much money just to buy a woman, and it was even someone from Xia country. If the people of the Seven Stars Continent found out about this, it would definitely cause a huge commotion.

Faced with the woman's doubts, Xing Wudi shouted coldly. His silver eyes released hysterical emotions. "I don't care. I only want her. I won't hesitate to do everything. No one can stop me!"

Just as everyone was knocked out by 10 billion, Di Qianmo was in a secret room on the cruise ship. At this moment, there were dozens of LED screens in front of him. They were filled with everything in the auction, including the scene in the private room. Di Qianmo's gaze landed on the LED screen in private room 3. He saw that it was actually Xing Wudi who wanted to spend 10 billion to buy Feng Qing, and the person competing with Xing Wudi was... a child?

However, just by hearing the little boy's voice just now, he had already recognized him. This little boy who was shooting casually on his cruise ship was his biological younger brother, Di Minghao. Seeing this, the corners of Di Qianmo's mouth couldn't help but curl up. He felt that this matter was a little funny. His silly seventh brother probably didn't know that Feng Qing, who was being auctioned, was the sixth sister he was looking for.

Of course, this was not important. What was important was that regardless of whether Feng Qing fell into the hands of Di Minghao or Xing Wudi, Feng Qing would not be tortured by them. Instead, they would try their best to treat her well. This was not the outcome Di Qianmo wanted to see, so he suddenly regretted it. He definitely could not let these two men get Feng Qing.

The next second, Di Qianmo pulled a control lever in front of him. Then, a huge round glass cover slowly fell from the auction venue. As this glass cover fell, the guests saw that on the roof of the shed directly above the booth, there was actually a black plastic bag, and the plastic bag was filled with things.

However, some guests had super strong vision and saw that it was not a plastic bag at all, but a bunch of large black poisonous snakes. Moreover, every poisonous snake was squirming. At this moment, someone said, "The auction is not over yet. Why is the performance starting?"

The people who often came to the Divine's Light were used to this spectacular scene. This kind of limited performance was for the guests to have fun. Usually, at this time, they would throw some second-rate people into the snake nest and let the snakes bite that person to death. There were even people who would bet on how long those second-rate people could last in the snake group. This time, they released the snake group in advance. They did not know what the owner of the Divine's Light wanted to do.

At this moment, Feng Qing was sitting in the cage, her ears trembling non-stop. Although there was a huge glass cover covering her, she could still hear countless snakes crawling.

The next second, the snakes fell from the sky like fairies scattering flowers. Countless black snakes fell onto the railing of the cage, and some snakes quickly rolled down from the gap in the railing. What made Feng Qing's eyes tremble was that it was unknown if the snakes were too heavy, or if some snakes had brought down something made of iron, but it actually shattered a large portion of the top of the glass cover. Then, countless black poisonous snakes landed on Feng Qing.

At the same time, Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue instinctively wanted to rush forward, but they were stopped by the little boy sitting on the sofa. God Du said in a tender voice, "What are you doing? This is the Divine's Light, not a place for you to mess around. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to protect you."

Chapter 1097: She Has Special Abilities

God Fu was very clear about the rules here and knew who had the final say on the Divine's Light. If the two of them forcefully went up to save her, it would be breaking the rules and would cause him unbearable trouble. At that time, even if he revealed his true identity, he would probably not be able to protect Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue.

Looking at the snakes in the cage, Xing Wudi's eyes widened in anger. His silver pupils exuded a chilling killing intent. He turned around and rushed out of private room number three.

Long Jiuyuan was sitting on the sofa. By the time she reacted, Xing Wudi's figure had already disappeared. Long Jiuyuan thought to herself that something was wrong. She knew that Xing Wudi had definitely gone down to save Feng Qing. However, she seemed to have thought of something. Her nervous expression changed. The corners of her dark red mouth twitched and she revealed a cold smile. She knew very well how many snakes were there just now. It was too late for Xing Wudi to fly down, not to mention that those are all poisonous snakes.

After thinking for a while, Long Jiuyuan walked to the French window. She planned to stay in private room 3 to watch the fun and admire how Feng Qing had been eaten up by the snakes as desert.

As expected, many poisonous snakes entered the cage. These snakes seemed to have been hungry for a long time. As soon as they sensed Feng Qing's existence, they immediately crawled towards her. In the blink of an eye, they crawled all over her hair and clothes. There were even thicker snakes that were wrapped tightly around her body. These snakes had black inverted triangular scales and a pair of golden eyes. The way they spat out their bright red snake tongues was simply as scary as it could be, especially when they crawled collectively. The rustling sound they made was simply terrifying.

Some snakes wrapped around Feng Qing's thigh and swam up her slender waist. Some spat out their scarlet snake tongues and gently explored Feng Qing's delicate skin. It felt like they were licking some delicacy. Under the booth, all the guests were looking at Feng Qing, who was wrapped in snakes like a dumpling in the cage, with anticipation. They all wanted to see Feng Qing's wail when she was bitten by the snake with their own eyes.

However, after waiting for a long time, they did not hear any screams. After discovering this situation, all the guests were stunned. At first, they thought that Feng Qing had fainted from fright, but after careful observation, they realized that although the snakes were crawling towards Feng Qing, none of them really bit Feng Qing. The guests stared at each other, not knowing what was wrong with these snakes. Why did they not bite Feng Qing? If this was any other time, these black snakes would have long bitten Feng Qing until she was riddled with holes and screamed repeatedly.

Very quickly, the black snakes that wrapped Feng Qing retreated from Feng Qing's body. Feng Qing was still sitting in the cage. She crossed her legs and even took the initiative to extend a hand to let a small black snake the size of a thumb crawl up her arm. She brought the snake to her eyes and then used her other hand to tease the little snake non-stop. Her face was filled with an interesting expression. The little snake did not seem to be afraid of Feng Qing. It took the initiative to spit out its tongue and lick Feng Qing's hand. It felt like it was playing with Feng Qing.

When Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue saw the scene in front of them, the two of them heaved a sigh of relief in unison. It looked like the two of them were worried for nothing. It was only at this moment that they realized that Mr. Qingyi, who was called the 'Poison King', would not be afraid of these snakes. When the poisonous snakes saw the various poisonous powder and poison on Feng Qing's body, they would treat her as their own kind. The guests below the exhibition stage exclaimed when they saw Feng Qing playing with the snakes very skillfully.

"D*mn, what's going on? That woman isn't afraid of snakes? No, is she playing with snakes?"

"Is there a mistake? This woman can actually tame the snake easily? These snakes actually didn't bite her?"

"Tsk tsk, no wonder she could be auctioned for such a high price. It turns out that she's really something. Do you think she has some special abilities, such as controlling animals? No, I want to bid for her!"

Seeing that Feng Qing was safe and sound in the cage, the buyers below the stage were all interested in Feng Qing. Feng Qing, who was in the cage, raised her head and looked at a surveillance camera hidden in the corner of the cage with her clear and transparent eyes. She smiled sweetly at the surveillance camera. She knew that Di Qianmo was definitely watching everything. She didn't expect Di Qianmo to be so ruthless that he actually wanted to kill her. It looked like her brother was quite cold-blooded!

Feng Qing put down the little black snake and slowly stood up. She looked at the surveillance camera in the corner and tilted her head. She stuck out her tongue and revealed a naughty expression.

Chapter 1098: Escape From The Cage

The next second, Feng Qing raised her hand and the handcuffs automatically opened. Then, she picked up the leg shackles on the ground and tied them to the two cage railings. Then, she twisted them a few times and bent the two railings. In the end, Feng Qing crawled out of the deformed gap in the railing like an octopus.

Crack! Feng Qing picked up the heavy leg iron and smashed it against the glass cover. The glass cover shattered with a sound. Di Qianmo thought that if he got someone to take away Feng Qing's clothes and the poison hidden in her hair, Feng Qing would no longer be able to use poison.

However, what he didn't know was that when the two female attendants were changing Feng Qing's clothes, the poisonous bugs she raised had already been transferred to her ears and mouth. When they locked her in the cage, she secretly released the poisonous bugs. These poisonous bugs were called Metal Devouring Bugs. They were a kind of bug that specially used metals and ores as food. It was these poisonous bugs that gnawed at the railing of the cage that Feng Qing could easily deform the railing.

Seeing Feng Qing escape from inside, the security guards in the auction venue instantly moved. All of them held pistols and pulled the trigger at her. Feng Qing was not afraid of these people's shots at all. She jumped, spun, and rolled on the ground nimbly. Not a single bullet hit her. When she stood up from the ground, a security guard who was closer to her aimed his gun at her forehead. However, before the security guard could pull the trigger, a special gunshot came from afar. Then, the security guard's entire head exploded like a shattered tomato, and blood sprayed everywhere.

At the same time, Feng Qing's ears twitched. She heard a few familiar heartbeats and subconsciously turned to look at the place where the special gunshot had sounded. As expected, she saw Xing Wudi.

As Feng Qing escaped, the black snakes crawled out. Countless black eyes with golden eyes swam around the booth. The scene was terrifying, like a poisonous snake's hell. The host, who was still watching the fun, ran down the stage in fear. The guests sitting below the stage also ran out with a shout. This was the first time they had encountered such a situation. They felt that if they ran any slower, they might die here.

Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue stood on the spot without moving. Looking at Feng Qing, who had escaped, Mr. Qing Er's eyes erupted with excitement. He couldn't help but say, "Haha, I knew that Little Qingqing would definitely be fine. How can such a stupid trick restrain her?"

The little boy sat calmly on the sofa. His feet couldn't reach the ground to begin with, so he wasn't worried that the snakes swimming on the ground would bite him at all. Instead, he crossed his legs and looked at Feng Qing on the stage with interest. According to his understanding, it wasn't that no one on the Divine's Light had resisted all these years, but none of those who tried to resist and escape could leave the booth alive, let alone leave the Divine's Light safely.

Feng Qing was not wearing shoes. She was walking on the wooden booth with a pair of slender and sexy feet. At her feet, there were little black snakes that were spitting out their tongues everywhere. At this moment, the spotlight that hit her made her look very demonic. Someone rushed forward to control her, but before he could do anything, Feng Qing kicked his lower body. Then, she kicked that person's face and kicked him into the group of snakes. That person let out a terrifying scream among the snakes. Feng Qing clapped her hands and revealed a look of disdain. How dare he play close combat with her? He was really like a light in the toilet.

At this moment, Di Qianmo, who was looking at the surveillance camera, couldn't help but curse, "Idiot!"

However, what made Di Qianmo speechless was that those security guards actually rushed up to fight Feng Qing in close combat one after another. Feng Qing did not reject anyone. She moved around the stage barefooted. Her bright red dress kept flying up and down in the air. She was like a red butterfly dancing. Wherever she passed, a security guard would fall to the ground with a wail.

"Qingqing!" Just as Feng Qing reached the side of the booth, Xing Wudi happened to arrive. He reached out his hand and shouted at Feng Qing.

However, Feng Qing did not reach out her hand. Instead, she turned around and swept her gaze across the entire auction venue. She was very calm in her heart. She knew that it was useless even with Xing Wudi's protection. They were on the Divine's Light. If she did not finish off her fourth brother completely, where could she run with Xing Wudi? Could the two of them jump into the sea together?

Chapter 1099: Escape

This was the open sea. Even if they jumped into the sea, how far could they swim? In the end, wouldn't they sink to the bottom of the sea and be fed to the fish and prawns? Moreover, machine gun heads were already reaching out from all directions.

At this moment, most of the guests had already left the auction venue. More than two hundred bodyguards rushed in fully armed. They first dealt with the snakes before surrounding Feng Qing and the rest. At the same time, the sound of bullets being loaded came from the machine gun barrels on the surrounding walls.

Seeing this scene, Feng Qing said, "Xing Wudi, retreat."

Since Xing Wudi was in danger because of her, she naturally wouldn't let Xing Wudi take the bullet for her. However, Xing Wudi didn't move at all. Instead, he stood in front of her resolutely. As long as he was here, it was impossible for him to watch helplessly as Feng Qing was bullied.

Seeing that he was disobedient, Feng Qing puffed up her cheeks. Helpless, she could only say, "Then don't move. Leave the rest to me."

Now, there were enemies everywhere. There were at least a few hundred guns aimed at them. Under such circumstances, even she, the number one assassin, did not dare to say that she could guarantee Xing Wudi's safety.

Faced with so many muzzles, Feng Qing's expression was indifferent. She turned around and her gaze swept across the huge LED screen behind her. She remembered very clearly that Xie Jiuhan had once said that such a huge LED screen was assembled. As long as it was assembled, it meant that it was very fragile. As long as one place was not installed so firmly, it was very likely that it would collapse under the effects of external forces, let alone this kind of suspension.

When she was in the cage just now, she had already seen a place on the LED screen that was not installed firmly. Hence, she raised her hand and fired three shots at an inconspicuous screw on the ceiling. Instantly, three bullets were placed on the screw.

The next second, the entire LED screen suddenly dissipated in the air. Then, the four LED screens shattered and smashed down. At the same time, the sound of a trigger being pulled came from behind Feng Qing. Countless bullets shot out of the gun barrel and flew towards her and Xing Wudi. Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue were dumbfounded. Even Xing Wudi had a solemn expression.

Fortunately, two LED screens landed on both sides of Feng Qing's body. The huge screen fragments blocked all the incoming bullets. Feng Qing jumped and slid down the booth in a very good-looking position. Then, she shattered a door lock with a shot and ducked into a circular hole under the booth, avoiding all the bullets.

Seeing that Feng Qing had actually escaped safely, Di Qianmo smashed the LED screen in front of him with a punch. He calculated where Feng Qing would hide in his heart. Then, as if he had thought of something, he moved a red lever again.

Feng Qing, who was hiding in the hole backstage, took a deep breath. That operation just now was already her limit. If she had been a little slower and smashed the LED screen later, her life would have ended here today.

Just as she was secretly rejoicing, there was suddenly a sound from the ground under her feet. Feng Qing immediately revealed a vigilant expression, but before she could understand what was going on, the ground under her feet actually collapsed. Then, she fell into a smooth pipe uncontrollably.

"Ah..." Feng Qing was sliding down rapidly, and she subconsciously let out an ear-piercing scream. However, she only shouted for a while before she forcefully shut her mouth. She thought very clearly that no matter where this pipeline went, she was still on the Divine's Light, so she did not have to worry about falling into the sea to feed the fish.

As expected, the pipe brought her around and finally, the strong inertia threw her onto a bed. The strong elasticity on the bed bounced her a few times. Feng Qing was a little stunned by the bounce. She looked around and realized that this was actually the room where she first woke up, the room where she and Di Qianmo had fought just now.

Feng Qing got up from the bed and gently patted her butt that was already electrified. She had imagined countless possible places in the pipeline just now, but she never expected that she would return to this room. Before Feng Qing could leave the room, she saw the LED screen on the wall automatically light up. Then, a mask with a skull pattern appeared on the screen.

Chapter 1100: You're The Biggest Pervert I've Seen

The skeleton mask was very scary. Di Qianmo's voice came from behind the skeleton mask. "Damn it, my auction is ruined because of you!"

Hearing that it was her 'good Fourth Brother', Feng Qing was not in a hurry to leave. She took a step back and sat on the bed. She picked up the bright red bedsheet and wiped her feet as she smiled. "So what?"

If it was an ordinary person, they would have been scared to death after experiencing what had happened just now. However, Feng Qing did not care at all. It was as if she had only gone out to play just now. Others were afraid of Di Qianmo, but she was not afraid at all.

Di Qianmo's angry voice sounded. "Do you really think I don't dare to kill you?"

Feng Qing threw the bedsheets aside and said indifferently, "I wouldn't dare to talk about others, but you definitely won't kill me now."

With that, she deliberately raised her head to look at the surveillance camera in the corner. When he saw her face that was identical to his, Di Qianmo had an indescribable feeling.

Feng Qing looked at the surveillance camera and said, "Fourth Brother, I understand what you're thinking. You want to bully me fiercely, ravage me, torture me, and make me miserable. The more miserable I am, the happier you will be. Unfortunately, you still underestimate me. I'm not as weak as you think."

With that, Feng Qing seemed to have thought of something and asked, "By the way, Fourth Brother, you've never met Brother Xing Yue and the rest, right? Or perhaps you've almost never interacted with them. If you were closer to them, you probably wouldn't have the intention to arrest and torture me."

Even through the surveillance camera, Feng Qing could feel the disgust from Di Qianmo. It looked like her fourth brother's personality was really special. He didn't seem to like Xing Yue and the other two very much, but this made Feng Qing even more curious. Could it be that there was really no one in this world that Di Qianmo liked?

Suddenly, the door of the room opened and four female attendants walked in. Some of them were holding clothes, and some were holding jewelry boxes. After they came in, they even took the initiative to bow to Feng Qing. Feng Qing asked curiously, "Fourth Brother, how are you planning to torture me again?"

Di Qianmo's voice sounded. "Let the four of them serve you a good bath. You have to be clean. You can't have any strange smell on your body, much less any poisonous bugs or powder. When you're done bathing, I'll bring you to the Colosseum for a walk."

Di Qianmo's voice was filled with disgust, but the content he said was indeed concerned about Feng Qing. This made Feng Qing even more puzzled. She didn't know what Di Qianmo planned to do next.

Feng Qing looked at the four female attendants and asked, "Don't tell me there's a surveillance camera in the bathroom?"

The lead female attendant said, "Of course. What will we do if you run away?"

Feng Qing : "..."

Di Qianmo's voice sounded again. "Just bathe without worry. Peeping at you bathing is like peeping at me bathing myself. Are you interested in the scene of you bathing?"

Feng Qing replied fiercely, "Fourth Brother, I knew you were a pervert. But I didn't expect you to be so perverted. There's even a surveillance camera in the bathroom. You're the biggest pervert I've ever seen!"

Di Qianmo : "..."

Feng Qing was very speechless. She was under someone else's roof and had no personal space or privacy at all. Fortunately, although they had not interacted for a long time, she believed that Di Qianmo was still very obsessed with cleanliness and would not peep at her bathing. Hence, she did not dawdle anymore and took off her clothes and brought the four female attendants to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, the female attendant quickly filled the water. Then, Feng Qing sat in the bathtub. The female attendant in the lead personally washed her long hair by the bathtub. Feng Qing was bored, so she asked, "How long have you been following Di Qianmo?"

Her voice reverberated in the bathroom, but none of the four female attendants answered her. Feng Qing looked at the female attendant in the lead and then at the other three female attendants. She realized that they all had expressions that said, "Go ahead and ask. We'll lose if we say a word." Feng Qing sighed. She knew that she couldn't get any news from them, so she simply closed her eyes and enjoyed it.

On the auction ground, the more than two hundred security personnel who were holding guns just now had all left. The gun barrels that emerged from the wall had also disappeared. Xing Wudi stood in the ruins where the LED screen had crashed, but he couldn't find Feng Qing. Everything had happened too quickly just now, so fast that he couldn't see how Feng Qing had disappeared and escaped. He walked around the stage a few times but didn't find anything special. He felt even more incredulous.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro