1141 - 1150

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 1141: Xia Qianxue's Plan

Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue needed to investigate some information about the past of Boxing King Potian, so they could only rent it from the Divine's Light. Don't underestimate this notebook and the Internet. They were all paid by the minute. However, they had God Fu around, so they didn't care about this bit of money.

Today, Boxing King Potian had shocked them too much. Just this strength alone was invincible. At least, in their opinion, even the Sword God in the organization couldn't do it. Unfortunately, no matter how they investigated, they could only find very little news about Boxing King Potian on the Internet. In the end, Mr. Qing Er and Xia Qianxue contacted the Night God and asked him to investigate Boxing King Potian. However, the Night God said that he would be easily exposed if he investigated. The two of them could only close their laptops helplessly.

Mr. Qing Er said, "Qianxue, do you think Qingqing will be bullied by Boxing King Potian if she falls into his hands?"

Xia Qianxue smiled casually. "You can rest assured about that. Although Qingqing is a girl and Boxing King Potian is strong, don't forget that Qingqing is the famous Poison King. She still has the ability to protect herself."

The reason why Xia Qianxue was not worried about Feng Qing was naturally because of Feng Qing's performance at the auction today and the few shots in the colosseum. If not for her deep basic skills, how could Feng Qing have escaped from the encirclement of more than two hundred people? How could she hit the wild beast with every shot? Although Boxing King Potian was not simple, it was not easy to take Feng Qing down.

Mr. Qing Er glanced in the direction of the master bedroom and said, "Tomorrow night, we must bid for Boxing King Potian at all costs. Only then can we save Qingqing."

However, Xia Qianxue frowned and said, "According to my observation, things aren't that simple. If that Ziwei Star participates in the auction, it will be too difficult for us to buy Feng Qing in his territory."

With a woman's intuition, Xia Qianxue felt that Ziwei Star's feelings for Feng Qing seemed to be very complicated. Otherwise, he wouldn't have treated Feng Qing as the finale auction and then regretted not selling her. Moreover, he even brought Feng Qing to watch the beast competition. At first, she thought that Ziwei Star had fallen in love with Feng Qing's beauty and wanted to make her his woman. However, what puzzled her was that when the Boxing King wanted Feng Qing as his prize, Ziwei Star had abandoned Feng Qing like a pair of worn-out shoes and pushed her down the stands. It was really too confusing.

Mr. Qing Er said angrily, "It would be great if Xing Wudi is willing to join forces with us. With his faction joining, we can successfully bid for Boxing King Potian. Why don't we look for him now?"

Hearing this suggestion, Xia Qianxue thought for a moment and agreed. Now that they were on the open sea, everything was decided by Ziwei Star. If they wanted to resist Ziwei Star and save Feng Qing, they could only choose to join forces with Xing Wudi. This was definitely a good choice. However, after thinking for a while, she said, "We can join forces, but Xing Wudi also has designs on Qingqing. Cooperating with him is equivalent to working with a tiger. Therefore, after we save Feng Qing, we'll find a chance to..."

Speaking up to this point, a hint of killing intent suddenly appeared on Xia Qianxue's flirtatious face. She raised her hand and made a slitting gesture on her neck. Mr. Qing Er was stunned for a moment before he nodded in agreement with Xia Qianxue. He also felt that this was a good opportunity to eliminate Xing Wudi.

The next afternoon, on the fourth basement floor of the cruise ship, two female attendants appeared at the door of room 109. The door had been broken by Xing Wudi's kick last night, so Feng Qing and Potian didn't close the door for the entire night. Anyway, there were only the two of them on this floor. The other people were already dead, so it didn't matter if the door was closed or not.

A female waiter with freckles on her face said, "Miss Feng, we've received orders to bring you upstairs to shower, change your clothes, and put on makeup. Lord Ziwei Star hopes that you can dress up for the auction tonight."

Feng Qing opened her eyes and curled her lips. "What if I reject?"

Without waiting for the freckled female attendant to answer, a group of fully armed bodyguards took out their guns and aimed them at her. The freckled female attendant's tone turned cold as she said, "Miss Feng, I hope you will come with us. Don't make things difficult for us servants. You should know very well that Lord Ziwei Star's words are an imperial edict here. No one can go against it!"

Boxing King Potian yawned and said, "This woman is one of my spoils of war. She was personally pushed to me by Ziwei Star yesterday. Now, you still want to take her back? Don't you think it's shameful to go back on your words?"

Chapter 1142: I'm His Spoils Of War

The freckled female attendant replied, "Boxing King Potian, Lord Ziwei Star also invited you at the same time. He also hopes that you can dress up and attend today's auction. At that time, you and Miss Feng can continue to be together. You two will also be the main item of today's auction, but you two are of different sexes after all. You can't bathe and change your clothes together, right? Moreover, Miss Feng still needs to put on makeup and do her hair, so it will naturally take more time than you. Therefore, we're only bringing Miss Feng there first. Someone else will bring you to wash up and dress you up later."

Upon hearing this, Boxing King Potian did not react. However, Feng Qing suddenly felt a little worried. Xie Jiuhan had disguised himself as Boxing King Potian, would he be discovered if they brought him to wash up and dress up? Especially when he was bathing, the glue on his skin would easily break.

At the thought of this, Feng Qing said, "It's not impossible to leave with you, but I'm now Potian's private property, so I'll be wherever he is. Didn't Ziwei Star invite Potian too? Why don't you bring the two of us over? It doesn't matter if I take a long time, right? Anyway, Potian has nothing else to do, so can't we let him wait by the side?"

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing looked at Boxing King Potian and added, "In short, I'm his person now. How can the spoils of war leave on their own?"

Feng Qing's voice was very cold and filled with a high and mighty feeling. Even though she was being pointed at with a gun now, even though she was in jail, Feng Qing had never lowered her head to anyone. Not only did she show the pride that a superior should have, but she also suppressed the freckled female attendant in a condescending manner.

At this moment, in the presidential suite, everything Feng Qing had said just now entered Di Qianmo's ears through the listening device. Then, he picked up the microphone on the table and said, "Since they don't want to separate so much, let's take the two of them away."

With that, a teasing expression appeared on Di Qianmo's face behind the mask. He couldn't wait anymore. He didn't know what fun things would happen at the auction tonight.

Ten minutes later, Feng Qing slowly sat in the warm bathtub. Then, all the pores on her body opened up, and hot air crawled crazily into her pores, making Feng Qing unable to help but let out a comfortable sound. Feng Qing leaned against the leather pillow at the edge of the bathtub. The comfortable hot water made her involuntarily close her eyes. She had slept on the cold ground last night, and the hot bath now filled her with happiness. She sniffed and quietly tasted the fragrance in the bathroom she had just made. It looked like Di Qianmo knew her situation like the back of her hand. He had even specially gotten someone to prepare all sorts of spices in the bathroom for her to make. If the incense she had casually made just now was sold on the black market, it would be bought up in the blink of an eye because Master YLL's perfume was the most sought after now, especially by the top wealthy families. The wealthy families were proud to be able to use the fragrance made by Master YLL.

After soaking for a while, Feng Qing's body slid down the wall of the tub and her entire body sank to the bottom of the tub. Only her black and beautiful hair floated everywhere by the buoyancy of the water. Feng Qing elegantly returned to her previous position two minutes later. Then, someone knocked on the bathroom door and a female attendant walked in. Feng Qing gave her a kind smile. She had never been served like this before. Even though she had lived with Xie Jiuhan for so long, she had never been served by anyone.

Only when she was blind did Xie Jiuhan send a maid to serve her. At that time, she had just lost her sight not long ago and was not used to the dark world at all. She often bumped into something or fell. Later on, she slowly mastered the tricks and got used to the life of a blind person. However, ever since she recovered her vision, she had never gotten anyone to serve her in the shower. After all, it was normal for someone to serve her when she was blind. It was also because she could not see that she did not feel awkward. However, now that she could see, she naturally felt awkward, especially when a completely unfamiliar person helped her shower. Feng Qing always felt a little embarrassed.

However, the female attendant didn't think as much as her. Her face was very calm, as if she was already used to serving people. The female attendant squeezed out some shower gel and made it into foam. Then, she gently applied it on Feng Qing's body. Looking at the female attendant's skilled movements, Feng Qing asked curiously, "Is this how you usually bathe Di Qianmo?"

Chapter 1143: You're Madam Xie?

The female attendant replied expressionlessly, "We never bathe Lord Ziwei Star."

Feng Qing asked curiously, "Then did you help him put on his clothes?"

The female attendant nodded. "This is our responsibility."

Just as the two of them were asking and answering, another female attendant walked in. Without a word, the female attendant squeezed out the shampoo and applied it on Feng Qing's hair. The female attendant massaged her head as she rinsed her hair. From the female attendant's technique and strength, she was definitely a professional beauty nurse.

Feng Qing transformed into a hundred thousand whys, as if she had countless questions. "Then will Di Qianmo usually be angry at you for no reason?"

This time, the two female attendants did not answer her because they did not know if they could answer this question. Di Qianmo's personality was temperamental and unpredictable. Moreover, he had mysophobia and his own rules in life. For example, when he wore a tie, they had to tie it in a fixed way. Otherwise, they would be scolded or even beaten by him. There was also something that Di Qianmo did not allow. He did not allow anyone to touch his skin, so they were very careful when they waited on Di Qianmo to put on his clothes, afraid that they would be accidentally thrown into the sea by Di Qianmo to feed the fish. There was once a female attendant who accidentally splashed dirty water on Di Qianmo's arm when she was waiting on him. In the end, Di Qianmo personally broke the tendons in the female attendant's hand.

With the professional service of the two female attendants, the dirty stains and blood stains on Feng Qing's body were cleaned up. For the first time, the two female attendants saw Feng Qing's true appearance at a close distance. Although the two of them did not say much, they were both stunned by Feng Qing's sweet and cute appearance. Just looking at Feng Qing sitting in the water was like seeing a fairy who had accidentally entered the mortal world. The beautiful scene of a fairy bathing made them intoxicated. Finally, the female attendant who washed her hair could not help but say, "Miss Feng, your hair is almost waist-high, and the quality of your hair is black and bright. Most importantly, it's not split. There's not even a strand of white hair. To be honest, I've served many people, and there's no lack of rich ladies, but they don't have such good hair like yours."

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Hair mainly depends on genes. Isn't Di Qianmo's hair quite good?"

Another female attendant also praised her, "Compared to hair, I feel that Miss Feng's skin is better. When I helped you with the shower gel and massage just now, it felt like I was touching a soft and smooth jelly. Any woman who has skin like yours will definitely be so happy that they won't be able to sleep."

The female attendant who washed her hair took over and said, "Lord Ziwei Star is obsessed with cleanliness and doesn't allow anyone to touch his body. Although we've never touched his skin, we knew that your skin is better than his just by looking at it."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing couldn't help but smile. "It's probably because I'm soaking in the hot spring at home every day that my skin has become so good."

The female attendant asked curiously, "What kind of hot spring is Miss Feng soaking in? Can it improve your skin so well?"

Feng Qing revealed her white teeth and said, "Of course it's the hot spring of the Xie family in Xia country's Capital."

Upon hearing this name, the female attendant said in surprise, "Miss Feng, you're actually from the Xie family?"

Feng Qing asked in confusion, "Didn't Di Qianmo tell you who I am?"

The female attendants all looked at Feng Qing curiously. They knew that this woman definitely had other uses for Di Qianmo. At least, they could tell that Di Qianmo's attitude towards Feng Qing was completely different from how he treated other women. In their impression, there were outstanding beauties who deliberately approached Di Qianmo, but Di Qianmo did not like these beauties at all. He did not even look at them, let alone let them bring any woman into this presidential suite to shower and change.

Seeing that the female attendants were silent, Feng Qing understood that they definitely didn't know her background. Hence, she said, "My name is Feng Qing. I'm the First Madam of the Capital's Xie Corporation and the madam of the Capital's Xie family. I'm Xie Jiuhan's legal wife."

The two female attendants looked at each other and saw shock in each other's eyes. The female attendant who washed her hair said, "Oh my god, so you're the First Madam of the Xie Corporation. The beautiful wife who is said to be hidden in the golden house of the Capital's Ninth Master is Miss Feng?"

The two female attendants let out all sorts of exclamations, as if they had seen some magical existence. The women's gossip instinct was ignited at this moment.

Chapter 1144: Gossip Across The Sea

Seeing the two of them gossiping, Feng Qing couldn't help but ask, "From the looks of it, you should stay at sea often, right? Could it be that you're concerned about what happened in the Capital?"

She knew that the Divine's Light was a lawless place. The people from the Seven Stars Continent here did not treat them as humans. Although they were service personnel, they had also dyed themselves with many self-important habits because they had served those self-righteous people from the Seven Stars Continent all year round. They always felt that they were superior to others, so they, the attendants, subconsciously developed thoughts of excluding people outside the Seven Stars Continent.

A female attendant said, "Who doesn't like to read gossip? Although the Seven Stars Continent is developed, the place is too small. Moreover, there's only so much gossip in the Seven Stars Continent. I'm tired of hearing it. In comparison, the gossip in Xia country is the most interesting. People like us like to pay attention to news in Xia country the most."

Feng Qing asked, "For example?"

The female attendant said, "For example, it was exposed on the Internet not long ago that the old lady of the Gu family in the Capital lost a bet with someone and ran naked on the streets at three in the morning. There's also a rumor saying that the young master of the Gu family, Gu Qingye, is suspected to be in a relationship with the young master of the Xie family, Xie Shihao. There's also the famous singer, Li Shaoqun, who officially announced that he was pursuing the Internet singer, Siren, and so on."

Feng Qing's eyes gradually widened. She didn't expect that on the open sea thousands of miles away from Xia country, there was actually so much gossip about the Capital. Most importantly, there was so much explosive news. She lived in the Capital every day and actually didn't know?

The female attendant and Feng Qing were chatting very happily. Feng Qing continued to ask, "Where's the Boxing King? What is he doing?"

The female attendant said, "He's bathing like you."

Feng Qing wiped her face and said, "Then did Di Qianmo also send a female attendant to serve the Boxing King to bathe?"

Upon hearing this, the two female attendants immediately laughed. One of them said, "I reckon Lord Ziwei Star won't send the female attendant to serve him, so he should be bathing himself. Someone will check him and confirm that he has already cleaned himself up."

Feng Qing said with a strange expression, "He still has to do a checkup after showering? Then is it a man or a woman?"

The female attendant shrugged and said, "I don't know about that."

At this moment, in the bathroom in the room opposite Feng Qing, the shower head was desperately spraying hot water out. The man was enjoying it naked. Although the hot water would cause pain when it washed all the wounds on his body, the man was completely indifferent as he enjoyed it. It was too comfortable to be able to take a hot shower.

White mist lingered in the bathroom, covering most of the man's body. The man raised his head and allowed the hot water to hit his face non-stop. White water rolled and crystal clear water droplets jumped. The man's Adam's apple rolled. His body was strong and his skin was a healthy bronze color. Feng Qing was right. This time, he had disguised himself to look more real overall. He even injected some medicine that could change the outline of his muscles. The bronze color on his body was made of special waterproof materials that could only be washed with a specific medicine. Although the medicine had very strong side effects, in order not to be discovered, he still chose to use this medicine.

The Boxing King squeezed out some shampoo and applied it on his hair. After killing for the entire day yesterday, his scalp was covered in blood. He, who was also obsessed with cleanliness, naturally couldn't bear it. After a while, he walked out of the bathroom. Then, two bodyguards walked over with a new bathrobe. Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but sneer that Di Qianmo was quite meticulous. He didn't stand on ceremony and took the bathrobe. At this moment, another group of people walked in. This group of people were wearing uniforms. The female attendant standing at the front said, "Boxing King Potian, Lord Ziwei Star ordered us to wait on you. Please cooperate with us."

Upon hearing this, Boxing King Potian walked up to the female attendant and picked up a brand new black suit in her hand. Then, he said coldly, "I have hands and feet. I don't need you to serve me."

However, the female attendant insisted, "Boxing King Potian, this is an order from Lord Ziwei Star. Please don't make things difficult for us servants."

Boxing King Potian smiled disdainfully and ignored the female attendant's words. The female attendant continued, "If Boxing King Potian doesn't want to follow Lord Ziwei's orders, Lord Ziwei Star will order the bodyguards to serve Miss Feng in the bath."

Chapter 1145: It's Useless Even If I Give You A Chance!

As soon as these words were out, the expression of Boxing King Potian immediately turned cold. His entire face seemed to be covered by a dark cloud. Seeing his stormy appearance, the female attendant smiled and said, "Boxing King Potian, actually, you don't have to do this. We're just under orders to help you shower and dress you. We won't do anything to you, much less violate you. Therefore, you don't have to be so resistant at all. Moreover, our service will make you feel very comfortable."

Speaking up to this point, the female attendant snapped her fingers. Then, two other female attendants walked over. One of the beautiful female attendants took the initiative to reach out and take off the clothes of Boxing King Potian, but the man instinctively grabbed her wrist. At the same time, the man raised his leg and kicked the female attendant's waist. Then, the female attendant flew out and hit the wall, vomiting blood on the spot.

Boxing King Potian said in a cold voice, "It's not impossible to serve me, but you have to find a few male attendants. I'm a clean freak and don't like to be touched by trash. Also, if you women don't go out, turn around. Otherwise, don't blame me for destroying the flowers!"

Everyone's expressions were very ugly when they heard the warning of Boxing King Potian and looked at the female attendant who had already fainted. Hence, the female attendant in the lead could only pass on the words of Boxing King Potian to her superiors. They could not make the decision on this matter and could only let Ziwei Star decide how to deal with this man.

However, after hearing the report, Di Qianmo scolded impatiently, "There's too much shit and urine on a lazy donkey. How f*cking pretentious."

He only wanted the female attendants to put on the clothes for Boxing King Potian because he wanted to test him. Boxing King Potian had treated Feng Qing as his spoils of war and took her away. Therefore, Di Qianmo subconsciously thought that Boxing King Potian was a lecherous person. Moreover, he had kept harassing and teasing Feng Qing last night. This confirmed his thoughts even more. However, this also made him inexplicably angry. Especially the scene of Feng Qing calling Boxing King Potian 'Daddy' last night, it almost made him explode.

It was only this morning that his subordinates reported to him that the two people had done something else in the surveillance camera last night. Boxing King Potian had kissed Feng Qing forcefully. When he first heard this news, Di Qianmo had entered a violent state. After smashing a room, his violent aura dissipated. However, after calming down, he was even more puzzled. Didn't he spend so much effort to kidnap Feng Qing because he wanted to use her to take revenge on Xie Jiuhan? The more Feng Qing was tortured, the happier he should be. Why did he become so unhappy?

After thinking about it, Di Qianmo finally felt that perhaps Boxing King Potian had not done enough. He should have gone overboard with Feng Qing and not just forcefully kissed her. This made him instantly feel that there was no point. However, this also made Di Qianmo dissatisfied with Boxing King Potian from the bottom of his heart. It was useless even if he was given a chance!

Di Qianmo asked, "How's Feng Qing?"

A bodyguard replied, "Fourth Young Master, Miss Feng just finished bathing."

Di Qianmo raised his chin and said coldly, "Very good. Arrange for a few male attendants to help her change her clothes immediately."

The bodyguard was stunned. He wanted to confirm again, but after seeing Di Qianmo's cold gaze, he immediately nodded and said, "Alright, I'll do it now."

In the presidential suite.

Feng Qing had just finished bathing and walked out of the bathroom. Her black and beautiful hair was covered in water droplets. Wherever she passed, a long water mark would be left on the ground behind her. A female attendant who was already waiting outside wrapped a towel around her and brought her to the next room.

When Feng Qing saw Boxing King Potian, she heard the attendant say, "Lord Ziwei Star just ordered Miss Feng to help Boxing King Potian change his clothes."

Just before Feng Qing walked out of the shower, Di Qianmo changed his orders at the last minute. He wanted to force Feng Qing to help Boxing King Potian change his clothes. This way, he could humiliate Feng Qing better, which was equivalent to humiliating Xie Jiuhan. Hearing the female attendant's words, Feng Qing was slightly stunned. How could letting her change her husband's clothes be considered humiliation to her?

Feng Qing nodded without hesitation. "It doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm his spoils of war now. So what if I help him change his clothes?"

With that, she walked straight to Boxing King Potian and reached out her slender and fair hand to undo the man's belt. Boxing King Potian lowered his eyes and his gaze landed on her wet hair. The man said coldly, "Go and dry your hair before helping me change."

Chapter 1146: Get Lost

Feng Qing raised her head and rolled her eyes at the man. She didn't expect this man to actually shout at her. However, she didn't refute anything. Instead, she walked to the dressing table and picked up the hairdryer to blow her hair. Her hair was blown dry quickly, and Feng Qing finally recovered her long fluffy hair. Putting down the hairdryer, Feng Qing came to the front of Boxing King Potian again. Then, she unbuttoned the man's bathrobe in front of everyone. The man's bronze skin was exposed in front of everyone.

Because he had used a special medicine, the man's figure was obviously thicker than before, and the outline of his muscles was even more exaggerated. However, the aura filled with male hormones kept emitting from his muscles. Even the bodyguards at the side swallowed secretly. The exaggerated muscles of Boxing King Potian were not something they could obtain through training. Boxing King Potian glanced at the female waiters and said, "Turn around, or I'll kill you."

Under the terrifying killing intent of Boxing King Potian, all the female attendants turned around. They were mesmerized just now. The man's figure was really too good, so good that it made their hearts itch. Feng Qing picked up a brand new white shirt and put it on Boxing King Potian. She stood in front of the man and gently buttoned it with her fair fingers. During this process, her fingers would brush against the man's skin from time to time. That cold hand made the man's heart flutter and he couldn't help but swallow a few times.

Boxing King Potian felt a scratch on his chest, so he lowered his head to look. He saw Feng Qing clumsily helping him put on his clothes and instantly felt a little helpless. How many times had this woman helped him dress? Why was she still so stupid? When Feng Qing was buttoning up the shirt just now, his flesh hurt from her knuckles as it was pressed against his flesh because she used too much strength.

Feng Qing did not notice the man looking at her and directly took his pants and helped the man put them on. Boxing King Potian's black eyes shone with a dark and unclear light. No one could see any emotions in his eyes. Feng Qing buttoned his pants and zipped it up. Her fingertips brushed past his body unintentionally. Boxing King Potian felt all the hair on his body stand up and his throat could not help but dry.

However, Feng Qing did not notice that her unconscious actions had aroused the man. After putting on his pants, she took the belt and helped the man to wear it. Her two slender arms wrapped around the man's waist on both sides. She had already lost count of how many times she had dressed the man. In the past, when she could not see, Xie Jiuhan would often bully her and think of all sorts of ways to force her to dress him. At first, she could not see, so she often buttoned the man's buttons wrongly. Xie Jiuhan scolded her for this. At first, Feng Qing was a little afraid of this man, but later on, she was used to it. She knew that the man was deliberately bullying her, so she was not scared anymore. She often angered the man and buttoned the wrong buttons.

Finally, Feng Qing took the coat and helped him wear it. Boxing King Potian seemed to be very satisfied with Feng Qing's service. After putting on his coat, the corners of his mouth could not help but curl up.

At this moment, Di Qianmo, who was looking at the LED screen in the other rooms, was speechless. His tightly clenched fists indicated that he might have to change to a new LED screen later. Unexpectedly, he actually suppressed his anger this time and stared intently at the screen. For some reason, he felt that the atmosphere between the two of them seemed to be a little subtle when Feng Qing was serving Boxing King Potian, but he couldn't say what was wrong.

Di Qianmo's cold voice said into the microphone, "You guys..."

However, just as he opened his mouth, he heard the voice of Boxing King Potian coming from his earpiece. It was the voice of Boxing King Potian asking the female attendant, "If I'm not wrong, Ziwei Star should also let me help Feng Qing change her clothes, right?"

Di Qianmo : "..."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing couldn't help but roll her eyes at the man again. Her two large eyes were about to roll into the sky. At a time like this, the man still didn't forget to tease her. But she felt a sense of amusement in her heart as she looked at the roguish look on the man's face. The female attendant didn't answer Boxing King Potian immediately. Instead, she quietly waited for her superior's instructions. Then, Di Qianmo's roar came from the earpiece. "Tell him to get lost!"

Because the sound was too loud and sudden, the female attendant was instantly shocked. She couldn't help but let out a cry and hurriedly covered her ears. She felt that her ears were about to be pierced, but the female attendant hurriedly said to Feng Qing, "Miss Feng, you can go back to the room and put on makeup now."

Chapter 1147: Perfect Face

Feng Qing nodded. After looking at Boxing King Potian again, she left with the female attendants. The Divine's Light was equipped with a professional makeup styling team. On one hand, they served Di Qianmo, and on the other hand, they served the people from the Seven Stars Continent on the cruise ship, so they often earned a lot.

Feng Qing sat in front of the makeup mirror and let them style her long hair. Be it the stylist or the makeup artist, their hands were skilled and experienced. One look and one could tell that they were very professional. The makeup artist had just drawn Feng Qing's eyebrows when she couldn't help but praise, "Miss Feng, you're too beautiful. Other than the color of your eyebrows being slightly lighter, I can't bear to apply makeup anywhere else. I feel that no matter how good the makeup is, it will destroy your original beauty. Your face is simply too beautiful."

The makeup artist was a Westerner, but she knew some basic Xia country's language. The makeup artist did not exaggerate, nor did she deliberately boast or flatter her. Instead, she spoke the truth. Feng Qing's face could almost be described as perfect. As a top makeup artist in the world, she had seen countless beautiful women. The only person who might make her feel reluctant to apply makeup was Feng Qing. Feng Qing only smiled politely at the makeup artist's praise. Although she was very happy that she could stun others, she was already used to being praised like this.

Other than her eyebrows and eyelashes, the makeup artist walked around Feng Qing for a long time. In the end, she only took out a cherry-red lipstick and applied it to Feng Qing's lips because she felt that other than these three places, there was no need for makeup anywhere else. If she applied more makeup, it would easily ruin the original beauty of Feng Qing's face, and it would not be worth it. After applying the lipstick, the makeup artist could not help but take a deep breath. Feng Qing was probably the most difficult person she had to apply makeup for in her life.

Feeling the moisture and exquisiteness on her lips, Feng Qing pursed her lips at her reflection in the mirror and revealed a sweet and cute smile. Her originally large eyes turned into two small moons at this moment, and the row of white teeth she revealed exuded a soul-stirring whiteness. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Feng Qing said sincerely, "Although I don't know your name, you're definitely the most professional makeup artist I've ever seen. Thank you for putting on makeup for me. I like it very much."

Upon hearing this, the makeup artist's face turned red. If not for the fact that she was afraid that Feng Qing had other instructions, she would have immediately found a hole in the ground and crawled in. She had been in this industry for more than twenty years, but this was the first time she had no idea where to start with a face. She had only helped Feng Qing draw her eyebrows, eyelashes, and lips, but Feng Qing had actually praised her as the most professional makeup artist. It really made her feel embarrassed.

At this moment, a stylist in charge of the clothes came over and said, "Miss Feng, this evening gown was personally chosen by Lord Ziwei Star for you. He hopes that you can wear this gown to the auction tonight."

Feng Qing turned around curiously and saw four people walking over with an evening gown that was at least six meters long. This gown was completely white, and the long skirt was embedded with countless shining crystals. Feng Qing usually wore Tianrong Nichang's clothes a lot, so she could tell at a glance that this grand evening gown was from Tianrong Nichang. There were even many layers of designs on the dress. The low-cut collar and sleeves were also made of very good-looking lace. Just by being there, it gave people the feeling that a fairy from the nine heavens had descended to the mortal world.

Feng Qing walked up to the evening gown and reached out to gently caress this super good-looking dress. Feeling the soft and comfortable material, she couldn't help but ask, "Ziwei Star chose it for me? Then does he know my size?"

With just a few simple glances, she realized that this evening gown was almost perfectly compatible with her figure. It had to be known that Tianrong Nichang's clothes only sold high-end clothes, but she had never told Di Qianmo her size. Then how did he know?

The female attendant said, "This high-end evening gown was made according to Miss Feng's size. It's considered custom-made for you."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing understood. It looked like Di Qianmo had been scheming against her for a long time. No matter how capable he was, it was not easy to customize such a luxurious evening gown in a few days. According to her understanding of Tianrong Nichang, it would take at least half a year from the design draft to the complete product. In other words, Di Qianmo had already started preparing for this half a year ago.

Chapter 1148: Same Gown

At the thought of this, Feng Qing couldn't help but think. She was clearly just a prisoner, so why did Di Qianmo customize such clothes for her? She really didn't know what that perverted fourth brother was thinking. It looked like many things would definitely happen at the banquet tonight.

A few minutes later, the makeup artist from before entered the room where Di Qianmo was. The makeup artist looked at Di Qianmo, who had just walked out of the bathroom, and was a little surprised. Di Qianmo was sitting in front of the dressing table in a bathrobe. He looked at himself in the mirror expressionlessly and then looked at the makeup artist, who had also appeared in the mirror. Di Qianmo thought of something and frowned. He said in a cold voice, "Put the same makeup as you did with Feng Qing on me."

The makeup artist said respectfully, "Yes, Lord Ziwei Star."

With that, the makeup artist walked forward and carefully picked up the makeup cotton on the dressing table. The makeup artist had been shocked since just now because Di Qianmo and Feng Qing's faces were actually identical. Other than the fact that their skin color was not the same tone, only the outline of Di Qianmo's face looked sharper.

With the previous experience of dealing with Feng Qing's face, the makeup artist seemed to be at ease this time. She only used face cream to slightly cover the sharp outline of Di Qianmo's face, making him look less sharp overall. Then, the makeup artist picked up the cherry-colored lipstick and applied it on Di Qianmo's lips. After the makeup was done, Di Qianmo looked at himself in the mirror and revealed a satisfied expression. Then, he snapped his fingers and four to five people carried over an evening gown identical to the one Feng Qing was wearing just now. It was the same style and color. It was much larger outside of the size. It was the same everywhere else.

Under the service of a few attendants, Di Qianmo quickly put on the gown. After he was dressed neatly, another female attendant brought over a wig. This wig was made according to Feng Qing's current hairstyle. In fact, there were many wigs in Di Qianmo's cloakroom that were of the same style as the hairstyle Feng Qing had used before. After fixing the wig, Di Qianmo looked at himself in the mirror and walked around in a circle with a satisfied expression. He raised his hand and tidied his bangs. Then, Di Qianmo's eyes in the mirror gradually became cold and arrogant. A sinister smile appeared on his lips. The show was about to start. He was going to start a very interesting game.

On the Divine's Light, there was a life of luxury and singing and dancing. Every time night fell, the entire Divine's Light would become everyone's joyous venue. This morning, everyone had received invitations to attend tonight's auction. Unlike the auction yesterday, this auction today was specially held because Ziwei Star was attending, and the banquet that Ziwei Star was attending was usually the liveliest and grandest banquet. Everyone would attend.

On the twelfth floor of the cruise ship, there was the largest banquet hall on the entire cruise ship. Xing Wudi and Long Jiuyuan walked into the banquet hall one after another. The appearance of the two of them instantly caused a considerable commotion. Many people knew this pair of golden couple from the Seven Stars Continent. After all, they also had a transcendent status in the entire Seven Stars Continent's seven families. As long as they wanted to live and work in the Seven Stars Continent, they could not leave the jurisdiction of the seven families. It was also at this moment that the guests knew that the guests in VIP room number three yesterday were Xing Wudi and Long Jiuyuan. No wonder they could spend ten billion when bidding for Feng Qing. In other words, there were already three future heads of the seven families in the Seven Stars Continent on the Divine's Light.

Unlike yesterday, Long Jiuyuan was wearing a light purple cheongsam. The cheongsam was high in slits and had a low chestline and hollow back. The patterns on it were made of golden silk. When the purple and appropriate gold were matched, it overall gave off a noble feeling. Long Jiuyuan was already hot to begin with, and her temperament was more towards being charming. Therefore, she was very beautiful in this cheongsam. Her pair of long, white, and straight legs made lots of men drool. Long Jiuyuan was wearing a pearl necklace with the same sizes. The pearls shone with their unique luster under the lights. It also accentuate her to be extremely noble and elegant.

Xing Wudi, who was walking in front of her, kept a low profile. He wore a black tuxedo with a red bow and an exquisite brooch made of onyx. Together with his pair of silver eyes, he gave off an irresistible charm.

Chapter 1149: It's Not Your Turn

After seeing the future heads of the seven families walk in, many guests wanted to go over and talk to them. However, before they could reach a distance of two meters from Xing Wudi, they were forced back by the terrifying cold aura on him. Xing Wudi didn't seem to be in a good mood. The guests wanted to go over, but they didn't dare to. They were afraid that not only would they not succeed in befriending him, but they would also offend him.

Unlike Xing Wudi, Long Jiuyuan was much more approachable. She greeted every guest with a smile the entire time, and her actions naturally obtained the respect of the guests. Those who couldn't speak nodded and raised their glasses to her.

In the corridor on the top floor of the cruise ship, when the neatly dressed Boxing King Potian slowly walked out of the room, he saw him waiting for Feng Qing at the elevator door. When he saw Feng Qing wearing a huge evening gown, his black eyes exuded an indescribable glow. He walked straight to Feng Qing and smiled at the woman. "Are you ready?"

Feng Qing also smiled sweetly at the man. "Let's go over together."

Boxing King Potian's gaze swept across Feng Qing's face. He chuckled and walked into the elevator with 'Feng Qing'. Boxing King Potian deliberately stood a little behind in the elevator, just enough to avoid 'Feng Qing'. The inexplicable smile on the man's lips disappeared. With just a look, he could already tell that this person was not Feng Qing. Coupled with the fact that he had used missiles to bomb the island where Di Qianmo was, it was not difficult to determine that the person pretending to be Feng Qing was Di Qianmo himself. Thinking of this, the smile on the corners of Boxing King Potian's mouth became even more obvious. He wanted to see what other surprises Di Qianmo had that he did not know.

When Boxing King Potian and 'Feng Qing' walked into the banquet venue, they immediately attracted everyone's attention. Looking at the scene of the two of them attending dressed up, the guests started discussing.

"Look, it's Boxing King Potian and that woman called Feng Qing. It looks like Ziwei Star has treated them well. He actually gave them such good clothes."

"Everyone, watch your words. Don't underestimate Feng Qing. That woman is dangerous and cute. I really want to take her down, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to subdue her and might even be killed by her. That won't be worth it."

"You're thinking too much. Regardless of whether it's Boxing King Potian or Feng Qing, it's useless no matter how powerful they are. As long as we give them that explosive belt forever, we're not afraid that they won't be obedient."

As the guests discussed, they looked at the Boxing King and Feng Qing with drool flowing out of their mouths. Their gazes were completely different from when they looked at Xing Wudi and Long Jiuyuan, as if they were staring at their prey. Many people even started to calculate how much they would take out to bid at the auction later. If they could really obtain the help of these two people, would they be afraid that they wouldn't be able to develop in the Seven Stars Continent?

Suddenly, 'Feng Qing' raised her eyebrows slightly. She felt a scorching and direct aura lock onto her, so she subconsciously turned around and saw Xing Wudi slowly walking towards her.

—-

In the presidential suite of the cruise ship.

At this moment, Feng Qing, who was already dressed, was arranged by the female attendant to sit on the sofa in the living room. Then, a few attendants placed plates of fruits, pears, and drinks on the coffee table. Someone even made a cup of fragrant milk tea for her. Feng Qing said in confusion, "What is this for? Shouldn't I be attending the banquet now?"

The female attendant replied, "Miss Feng, you've been busy for the entire day. You should sit down and eat something first."

Feng Qing said, "What does this mean? Could it be that the banquet has been canceled?"

The female attendant replied, "The banquet was not canceled. These are all orders from Lord Ziwei Star. We, the servants, don't know the exact reason either. I only heard from Lord Ziwei Star that when it's your turn, he will naturally invite you out."

Feng Qing slowly sat on the sofa under the service of the waiters. She glanced at the food on the coffee table and asked again, "What about the Boxing King? Did he not go out of the room opposite too?"

The female attendant said, "The Boxing King has already gone to the banquet hall. Miss Feng, don't worry. When it's your turn, we will naturally bring you to the banquet."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing did not say anything else. Instead, she picked up the tea on the coffee table and enjoyed it. The fragrant taro pearl milk tea tasted very good. The thick sweet smell entered her nostrils and made her entire body and mind relax. She slowly tasted a few mouthfuls of milk tea and a thoughtful look appeared in Feng Qing's beautiful eyes. She did not know what Di Qianmo was up to.

Chapter 1150: Can't Dance

In the banquet hall, it was dazzling and brightly lit. Xing Wudi walked straight to 'Feng Qing'. His silver eyes were suffused with an oppressive aura as he locked onto 'Feng Qing' in front of him. Xing Wudi first sized Feng Qing up and after confirming that she seemed to be fine, he asked softly, "Did Potian do anything to you last night?"

Xing Wudi's voice wasn't loud, but it was filled with concern. 'Feng Qing' was stunned by his question, and her two fan-like eyelashes couldn't help but flap a few times. However, she didn't say anything and only shook her head slightly. Seeing that she had given an affirmative answer, Xing Wudi was slightly relieved. Feng Qing didn't look like she had been bullied. As for why Feng Qing didn't like him so much and couldn't even be bothered to talk to him, Xing Wudi felt that it was very normal because Feng Qing had always had such an attitude towards him. Moreover, he had even parted on bad terms with Feng Qing last time.

Xing Wudi's gaze shifted to the Boxing King again, and the temperature in his silver pupils rapidly decreased. Boxing King Potian exuded a cold and arrogant aura. He stood in front of Xing Wudi, but his eyes were filled with a cold smile and disdain. Xing Wudi frowned. Boxing King Potian actually dared to look down on him? If not for the fact that he didn't take good care of Feng Qing, would the situation have become like this? How could he have the cheek?

Xing Wudi frowned. Just as he was about to say something, the sound of the symphony orchestra rang out in the banquet hall. This indicated that the banquet was about to start tonight. After Long Jiuyuan, who was following beside him, sent out the guests, she turned to look at Xing Wudi and said, "Brother Wudi, can I invite you to dance?"

However, Xing Wudi acted as if he didn't hear anything. He didn't even look at Long Jiuyuan. Instead, 'Feng Qing' said, "Potian, why don't we dance?"

With that, 'Feng Qing' looked at Boxing King Potian seriously. There was a sweet smile on her lips. Her sweet appearance was simply about to melt everyone. Boxing King Potian gritted his teeth upon seeing his flawless act. Without waiting for him to say anything, he saw 'Feng Qing' pull his arm and pull him towards the dance floor. Boxing King Potian's gaze landed on the back of 'Feng Qing's head. There was an inexplicable smile on his lips the entire time. He wanted to see what other tricks Di Qianmo could play.

Seeing that 'Feng Qing' had taken the initiative to pull Boxing King Potian to dance, Long Jiuyuan couldn't help but smile. "Brother Wudi, did you see that? She'd rather dance with Boxing King Potian than with you. Why don't you dance with me? I don't think the two of us have danced together since we were young, right?"

Seeing that Xing Wudi had no reaction, Long Jiuyuan smiled and said, "How about this? If you're willing to dance with me, I'll do everything I can to help you after the auction begins. How about that?"

Xing Wudi's voice was cold and heartless. "No need."

After throwing down this cold sentence, Xing Wudi turned around and walked to a booth that could take in the entire dance floor. Then, he looked at Feng Qing and Boxing King Potian on the dance floor with scorching eyes. Xing Wudi's gaze did not shift away from 'Feng Qing' for a moment.

After walking onto the dance floor, 'Feng Qing' placed one hand on the shoulder of Boxing King Potian and interlocked her fingers with the other. 'Feng Qing' looked at Boxing King Potian and said in a sweet voice, "Mr. Potian, have you ever danced before?"

The corners of Potian's mouth curled up, and the inexplicable smile on his face did not disappear. "No, I rarely dance."

Staring at this man with a wild and arrogant smile, a hint of suspicion flashed across 'Feng Qing's' large eyes. She felt that the Boxing King's performance seemed to be a little...

"Aiyo!" Suddenly, Di Qianmo let out a cry of pain. The back of her foot was stepped on by Boxing King Potian.

The corners of Potian's mouth curled up into a naughty expression. "I'm sorry, I'm just a martial artist. Dancing is too difficult for me."

As he spoke, Boxing King Potian stepped on 'Feng Qing's' foot again. 'Feng Qing's' heart instantly twitched. 'Feng Qing' maintained a smile on the surface, but she was furious in her heart. She fiercely cursed the Boxing King for being a bastard. He actually dared to step on her foot and used so much strength. Boxing King Potian lowered his head and looked at 'Feng Qing's' feet. He asked indifferently, "How are you? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Although he said that she was very concerned, his eyes and expression did not contain any concern. 'Feng Qing' was dancing in such a big gown, and the hem of her dress covered her feet. When she was dancing, Boxing King Potian would even gently lift her skirt from time to time, as if he wanted to deliberately avoid stepping on her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro