1181 - 1190

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 1181: Time Flies

Three months later, Long Yuning had just undergone an operation last night. She thought that she was safe and could calm down and recuperate. She had yet to recover from the fear of being beaten up by Di Tianxing. Now, she was beaten up fiercely by Xie Yuhuan, who had rushed into the ward. Xie Yuhuan rode on Long Yuning and kept slapping her face with her arms. As she slapped, she scolded, "You harmed me. It's all your fault!"

Xie Yuhuan roared hysterically, "It's all your fault! You were the one who pulled the strings for the Long family in the Seven Stars Continent. You were the one who said that Xie Jiuhan had lost his power. The Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent would definitely not stand on Xie Jiuhan's side. You were the one who told me that this was the last chance to snatch the Xie Corporation's assets. You were the one who tempted me and said that if I missed this opportunity, I would be stepped on by Xie Jiuhan forever. See what has happened? I've been cheated to death. Not only did I not get the Xie Corporation, but Xie Jiuhan also did not lose his power. Not only did the Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent not abandon Xie Jiuhan, but he also stood with him."

Xie Yuhuan roared at Long Yuning, "You little slut, I shouldn't have trusted you so easily back then. If I didn't believe you, I would still be enjoying life in the sanatorium. But because of you, I have lost everything. I have nothing now. I'll cripple you today."

Xie Yuhuan's entire face was distorted. She was also in a crazy and out of control state. The slaps landed on Long Yuning's face one after another. Long Yuning was already seriously injured, and Xie Yuhuan had used all her strength to hit her. Coupled with the fact that Long Yuning had just finished her surgery, Long Yuning could not move for a while. The Long family's bodyguards heard the commotion and rushed into the room. When they saw Long Yuning being beaten up, they hurriedly pulled Xie Yuhuan away from her. The bodyguards beside Long Yuning were all lent to her by Long Jiuyuan. They were in charge of protecting Long Yuning's safety. After all, Xie Yuhuan had already fallen. Even if she did not fall, she was not very reliable. Long Yuning already knew this in her heart.

Long Yuning was carried back to the bed by the bodyguards. After being beaten up by Xie Yuhuan, the wounds on Long Yuning's body had all split open. Blood covered her face, and the bandages on her body that had just been bandaged were all dyed red with blood. She was also wrapped up like a dumpling. Long Yuning took a deep breath and begged the bodyguards for help. "Hurry up and call the doctor!"

Long Yuning suppressed her voice and shouted in pain. She cherished her life that she had painstakingly saved. She had almost died from the beating just now. This time, even if she didn't die, she would be seriously injured or even crippled. She was still so young, as beautiful as a flower. There was still a lot of good youth waiting for her to squander in the future, so she didn't want her appearance to be destroyed at this moment.

The bodyguard was still considered responsible and quickly found a doctor. However, the bodyguard asked, "Miss Long, how do you plan to deal with Xie Yuhuan?"

Long Yuning's eyes were filled with strong killing intent. "Beat this old fart up first, then throw her into the slums and let her fend for herself."

Originally, Long Yuning wanted to beat Xie Yuhuan up before killing her. However, when she thought of her current situation, it was indeed not good to make a name for herself at this time. Therefore, she could only settle for the next best thing. Xie Yuhuan had already completely lost her power. In the future, Long Yuning would have a chance to ruthlessly press Xie Yuhuan to the ground.

"Long Yuning! You heartless bastard, I've treated you so well in vain. Without my support, you would have long been sent by the Long family to marry into a lowly, wealthy family. You won't die a good death. I won't let you off even if I become a ghost!" Xie Yuhuan's roar echoed in the corridor, and the hatred in her voice made one's hair stand on end.

The Capital police specially arranged for someone to guard Long Yuning in the ward. When her condition improved, the police would immediately charge and detain her.

The past three months have been quite exciting. After Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan's identities were exposed, the two of them were controlled by Di Tianxing. In order to escape, the two of them even fought with Di Tianxing for a few rounds. In order to suppress his son-in-law, Di Tianxing ordered a business suppression on the Xie Corporation. Hence, the shares that had just risen in the Xie Corporation fell again. Because of the interference of the Seven Stars Continent, many cooperative enterprises terminated their projects with the Xie Corporation. The Xie Corporation's businesses and companies in the Seven Stars Continent all closed down overnight. For a time, the entire business world was in a commotion.

Long Yuning met Long Jiuyuan by accident. Long Yuning was from the branch of the Long family in the Seven Stars Continent. The two of them were considered distant relatives. After knowing about Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing's recent situation from Long Jiuyuan, Long Yuning thought that there was a chance for revenge, so she got Long Jiuyuan to secretly send an expert to the Sacred Island to save Xie Yuhuan.

Chapter 1182: Xie Yuhuan And Long Yuning's Ending

After Xie Yuhuan came out, she started to gather her original subordinates. At that time, Long Yuning also raised the idea of forming an alliance with her and told her that Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan had offended Di Tianxing. At first, Xie Yuhuan was skeptical. But when the old employees of the Xie Corporation personally confirmed that the Xie Corporation was being suppressed and was hostile with the Seven Stars Continent, Xie Yuhuan completely believed that this was the best opportunity for her to control the Xie Corporation. Hence, Xie Yuhuan joined forces with many forces in the Capital and started to cleanse the Xie Corporation of the people who belonged to Xie Jiuhan. Long Yuning spread rumors that the president of the Xie Corporation had violated the laws of the Seven Stars Continent and had already been arrested by the Seven Stars Continent. He might not even be able to return to the Capital. This made the Xie Corporation, which was originally unstable, even more unstable. It was as if a leaf in the wind and rain could fall at any moment.

What was even worse was that Xie Yuhuan quickly replaced Xie Jiuhan and sat in the position of the acting president of the Xie Corporation. In order to ensure that she could become the official president in the future, Xie Yuhuan even listened to Long Yuning's opinion and thought that Xie Jiuhan had completely lost his status. She took this opportunity to send someone to the Seven Stars Continent to assassinate Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing. For this, she even found A Dark Organization and issued the so-called 'Martial World Hunting Order'. Long Yuning did not stay idle either. As she interacted with the Long family of the Seven Stars Continent, she wanted to find a way to infiltrate the Seven Stars Continent and successfully entered the Di Palace as an esteemed guest.

The chaotic flowers were mesmerizing. After entering the Di Palace, Long Yuning was intoxicated by the imposing prosperity of the Di Palace and the supreme symbol of power. She was obsessed with how to become the woman with the highest authority in the world all day long, so she placed her attention on Di Tianxing. She knew that Di Tianxing only looked young, but his actual age was not young, regardless, she was still blinded by the thought of yearning for power. Therefore, she took the opportunity of being in the Di Palace to deliberately find a chance to drug Di Tianxing. She planned to sleep in the same bed as Di Tianxing. That way, she would have a chance to pester Di Tianxing, a man who was standing at the pinnacle of the world. There was a saying that men relied on conquering the world to conquer women, and women relied on conquering men to conquer the world. Long Yuning took this path.

However, Long Yuning never expected that just as her plan was about to succeed, she realized that Di Tianxing was not drugged at all. Instead, he beat her to the ground on the spot. From then on, Long Yuning's nightmare started. She was first starved for three days and three nights, then she was beaten up by Di Tianxing every day. It was also at that time that she realized how perverted this man with an indescribable appearance was. Di Tianxing also used all sorts of methods to torment and torture her every day, making her suffer indescribably.

But what was even more terrifying was that just as Xie Yuhuan thought that she had firmly assumed the position of the president of the Xie Corporation, a piece of grievous news came from the Seven Stars Continent. Di Tianxing had actually revoked the sanctions on the Xie Corporation. All the forces that had been suppressing the Xie Corporation had also given up. The Xie Corporation's shares had even risen to their limit overnight. Before Xie Yuhuan could understand what was going on, Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing had already returned to the Capital. The rumors about Xie Jiuhan being imprisoned in the Seven Stars Continent Prison had also been broken.

Originally, Xie Yuhuan wanted to organize her forces to resist Xie Jiuhan. However, she never expected that Xie Jiuhan had long been guarding against her. Before Xie Jiuhan could land in the Capital, Xie Yuhuan was already controlled by her subordinates. Xie Jiuhan did not even see Xie Yuhuan. He just found someone to give her a mental illness diagnosis and sent her to the largest mental hospital in the Capital. Moreover, he confiscated all her personal assets. At this point, Xie Yuhuan had completely lost her power.

—-

In the Capital's Xie Manor.

Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing brought Di Tianxing back to the Xie Manor from the airport. Just as they reached home, Xie Jiuhan turned Feng Qing into the room and closed the door, separating Di Tianxing and his daughter. Di Tianxing leaned against the door and eavesdropped.

Now, as long as it was about Feng Qing, regardless of whether it was a big or small matter, Di Tianxing would become a little crazy. Xing Yue, Han Jintian, and Han Jinlu stood behind Di Tianxing. When they saw their father leaning against the wall, they were all helpless.

Han Jintian couldn't help but say, "Dad, what are you doing? Although you're indeed very perverted, isn't your behavior too unethical? If Qingqing finds out, she will definitely feel disgusted by you."

Chapter 1183: Father Learning To Barbecue

Di Tianxing glared at his second son and said, "Are you scaring me?"

Han Jintian straightened his neck and said, "You're my father. How would I dare to scare you?!"

After nearly two months of contact and Feng Qing's secret guidance, he had basically grasped the skills to speak to this 'old father'. He was not so afraid of this perverted old father anymore.

Han Jintian continued, "I just don't want to see you ruin your relationship with Feng Qing after much difficulty. Do you believe that Xie Jiuhan is definitely gossiping in front of Qingqing now? He might be talking about you, so you definitely can't let Qingqing hate you now."

Di Tianxing said seriously, "I'm not eavesdropping on Qingqing. I'm eavesdropping on whether that bastard Xie Jiuhan is lying again. If he dares to say anything bad about me, I'll tear down the Xie Manor."

Xing Yue wanted to pull his 'old father' away from the door. If Di Tianxing really couldn't control his curiosity and entered the room, the few of them would be unlucky too.

Han Jintian said, "Dad, I have a trick. Even if Xie Jiuhan often badmouths you in front of Qingqing, he won't make Qingqing hate you. Do you want to know?"

Di Tianxing immediately turned to look at Han Jintian. "Speak quickly, what method?"

Han Jintian said, "If you don't want Feng Qing to hate you, the only way is to treat her crazily well. Do something that can make her happy and make her like you. Let her accept you from the bottom of her heart. This way, you don't have to worry about Xie Jiuhan talking about you behind your back."

Di Tianxing said in confusion, "Treat her crazily well? What is considered to be good to her? How can I make Qingqing happy?"

Han Jintian asked, "Dad, do you want to eat barbecue? We've arranged a barbecue with Feng Qing today. Girls like to eat barbecue."

Di Tianxing glared and scolded, "Bastard, why didn't you bring me along when you asked Qingqing out for a barbecue?!"

Seeing that he was about to hit someone, Han Jintian hid behind Han Jinlu. After Feng Qing's early treatment, Han Jinlu could already stand and walk. However, his legs were not very agile when he walked. When he found out that Feng Qing was detained in the Di Palace, he hurriedly went to the Di Palace under the excuse of finding the Healer to treat his legs. Han Jintian also went with him in the name of taking care of Han Jinlu's well-being. Xing Yue came uninvited. He said that he was on annual leave and had nowhere to go, and it just so happened that he wanted to shop in the Seven Stars Continent. In the end, he went to the Di Palace. It was also during this period of time in the Di Palace that Feng Qing used the various precious herbs in the Di Palace and some advanced medical equipment in the Seven Stars Continent to completely treat Han Jinlu's legs. Now, not only could Han Jinlu walk and stand, but he could also run and jump. He completely bade farewell to the wheelchair and finally lived a normal life.

Han Jintian explained, "Dad, don't be angry first. It's not that we didn't bring you along, but when we asked Qingqing out for a barbecue, you had already gone out. Moreover, you stay in a place like the Di Palace every day and get what you want. Do you know how to barbecue?"

Di Tianxing was stunned by the question, but he still replied matter-of-factly, "Of course... not."

Han Jintian smiled and said, "Dad, the ancients are right. If you don't know, you have to learn. You have to work hard. I'll teach you something as simple as barbeque in minutes. When you learn it, you can make Qingqing happy."

Thinking of Feng Qing's blissful expression when she was eating the barbecue, Di Tianxing immediately agreed. "Alright, I'll learn from you. Han Jinlu, let's agree in advance. If you can't teach me, I'll roast you on skewers."

Han Jintian: "...Dad, I'm Han Jintian. That smiling cripple is Han Jinlu."

Di Tianxing snorted coldly. "Whatever. Teaching me is the most important."

Han Jintian wanted to cry but had no tears. He took a deep breath and endured the humiliation. "Follow me. I'll teach you how to barbecue step by step. If the method I taught you can't make Qingqing happy, then go and roast Han Jinlu."

After the two of them left, Xing Yue said, "Han Jintian said that he wants to distribute the rest of the skewers to the servants after the barbecue. He's looking for someone to help him deal with the aftermath, right?"

Han Jinlu smiled and said, "We've roasted for the entire day, so someone naturally has to clean up the remaining things. Give the things to those servants. The servants will naturally help him clean up."

The corners of Xing Yue's mouth curled up. "Not a bad idea, but if Di Tianxing got angry when he couldn't learn it, those servants might suffer."

Chapter 1184: Aren't You Hungry?

In the master bathroom.

Water vapor filled the air, and white mist lingered. Just as Feng Qing was enjoying the hot shower and jacuzzi, Xie Jiuhan pushed the door open and walked in. The man did not say a word and entered the bathtub. Instantly, a lot of water flowed out of the bathtub. The man's long legs stretched out. Xie Jiuhan hooked the woman's slender calf and pulled her towards him.

Feng Qing: "What are you doing!"

Feng Qing supported herself with both hands on the edge of the bathtub. She didn't want to be hooked by this man, but in the next second, a large hand grabbed her feet. Instantly, Feng Qing felt her entire body go weak and was pulled into the man's arms without any resistance. The man revealed a satisfied smile when he hugged the soft woman.

The man's movements were very bold. He rubbed the woman's chest with one arm and explored her thigh with the other. When he reached the mysterious garden, he started to caress it gently. His noble thin lips were not idle either, and he kept kissing the woman's neck.

In the steaming water vapor, the woman's face quickly turned red. Her body temperature also rose higher and higher, and the gradually rising desire seemed to want to incinerate her. Her large beautiful eyes were filled with eroticism. A few strands of hair were tightly stuck to Feng Qing's face, making her glow with an especially seductive beauty. The man separated her legs and pushed his waist forward forcefully. Feng Qing instantly moaned. At the same time, the jacuzzi started the surfing motion. The trickling water surged over from all directions and kept attacking their bodies.

Feng Qing floated in the water and could only hand her body to the man to control. After a long time, she was carried out of the bathroom by the man. The man used the hairdryer to dry her hair. After an endless long time, Feng Qing's consciousness slowly recovered when she laid on the bed. This was the first time the two of them had taken a bath together since they took the antidote. She felt that the man's combat strength was even more terrifying than before he took the antidote. Feng Qing felt that her body had already fallen apart, and her stomach kept rumbling. This was because the battle between the two of them was too intense just now, so her abdomen had a temporary state of hunger.

Seeing that Feng Qing was about to fall asleep from drying her hair, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but ask, "Aren't you hungry?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "Not hungry."

The man's lips curled into a wicked smile. "It looks like the battle wasn't intense enough and I didn't exhaust much of your stamina. You're actually not hungry?"

Feng Qing : "..."

Looking at the man's meaningful smile, Feng Qing knew that this man was starting to have crooked thoughts again, so she hurriedly turned around and pretended to be very sleepy. "I'm going to sleep."

Her entire body was sore and weak now. She couldn't use any strength at all. If not for the fact that she needed to breathe to maintain her life, she would have wanted to stop breathing. If the man tortured her again, she would probably faint.

Xie Jiuhan brought a glass of fruit juice to her. "Moisten your throat. You sweated so much just now."

Feng Qing held the bottom of the glass and took a sip of freshly squeezed orange juice. Then, she gestured for Xie Jiuhan to take the glass away. After the man placed the glass away, he laid down beside the woman. He flipped his body and covered the woman with an arm and leg. The man gently rubbed the woman's stomach and helped her relieve the tension in her muscles. Feng Qing hummed comfortably.

The two of them cuddled for a while before Feng Qing said, "It's all thanks to Dad this time."

Xie Jiuhan asked, "You're talking about the matter with Xie Yuhuan?"

Feng Qing nodded. "That's right. If not for Dad's help, we wouldn't have been able to take back the Xie Corporation so easily."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly in disdain. "Without him, I can still take back the Xie Corporation with my own abilities. Previously, he was the one who ordered the Seven Stars Continent to sanction the Xie Corporation, so Xie Yuhuan had an opportunity."

Xie Jiuhan was not grateful to Di Tianxing at all for this matter. Without this man's targeting, the Xie Corporation would not have been suppressed to this extent, and Xie Yuhuan would not have become the acting president. Therefore, this debt had to be put on Di Tianxing in the end.

In reality, all of Xie Yuhuan's movements were under his control. In order to prevent such a day from happening, he had already secretly deployed when he first took over the position of the head of the family. As for Di Tianxing's targeting, he could only let Xie Yuhuan be beaten up miserably. However, from a certain perspective, Di Tianxing had indeed helped him a little. When Xie Yuhuan found out that he had returned and wanted to mobilize all the forces to target him, it was Di Tianxing who used the power of the Seven Stars Continent to suppress Xie Yuhuan at lightning speed. He also personally beat Xie Yuhuan up on the 95th floor of Di Hui Building without dirtying his hands.

Chapter 1185: Don't Despise Him Anymore

In the end, he did not make a move on Xie Yuhuan. This allowed him to not lose his moral and ethical advantage in front of others. Moreover, because Di Tianxing had personally made a move, it had also brought this matter to a perfect end. However, he did not want to admit that Di Tianxing was good at all in front of Feng Qing. Who asked that old fellow Di Tianxing to snatch Feng Qing from him?

Feng Qing said in a sweet voice, "My father has already become very good and cute. You're not allowed to despise him anymore."

Xie Jiuhan froze, and his black eyes instantly darkened. A strong feeling of displeasure rose in his heart. "Are you protecting that old fellow? What are you doing? Have you forgotten your husband after having a father?"

Feng Qing pouted her pink lips and said, "No matter how bad he is, he's still my father. If I don't protect him, who can?"

The next second, the man rubbed the woman's abdomen harder and said, "Then do you know what it means to follow the man you marry, be he fowl or cur? Your current identity is the madam of the Xie family, the First Madam of the Xie Corporation. You're my legal wife. Shouldn't you be more biased towards me, your husband?"

Feng Qing's already sore stomach hurt from the man's rubbing, so she raised her hand and pinched the back of the man's broad hand. "Little Jiu Jiu, you're acting like a domineering dictator again!"

Xie Jiuhan snorted unhappily. The more Feng Qing scolded him like this, the better he felt. Hence, he said smugly, "I'm domineering and dictatorial. What can you do? I'll only be domineering and dictatorial to you in my life. Do you have any objections?"

With that, the man supported his body with his other arm and looked at the woman. "When does Di Tianxing plan to return to the Seven Stars Continent? Is he planning to stay in the Xie Manor forever? Is he no longer the Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent?"

Feng Qing knew that Xie Jiuhan wanted to chase Di Tianxing away. Hence, she puffed up her cheeks and said, "I still want to spend more time with Dad. You saw it too. Dad and my brothers are here now. When we bring Little Seven over, our family will be completely gathered."

The veins on Xie Jiuhan's forehead twitched violently. "You still want to bring Di Minghao over?"

Feng Qing nodded heavily and said in a soft voice, "If nothing goes wrong, Little Seven should be here tomorrow."

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

In the Xie Manor's garden.

Under Han Jintian's guidance, Di Tianxing practiced barbecue for the entire night. Before dawn, he planned to make breakfast for Feng Qing. Hence, Di Tianxing walked into the Xie Manor's kitchen in high spirits. After finding out Feng Qing's favorite delicacies from the chef, he started to cook with the chef's help.

At this moment, Feng Qing was still sleeping soundly. After being tortured by Xie Jiuhan again last night, she fell into a deep sleep. She was too tired, but Xie Jiuhan acted as if nothing had happened. Not only did he get up early, but he also admired the redness on the woman's face by the bed. Thinking of this woman moaning shyly in his arms last night, Xie Jiuhan felt very comfortable.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. Xie Jiuhan looked at his phone and walked out of the room. Outside the door, Xie Qi reported everything that had happened in the kitchen to Xie Jiuhan, as well as the matter of Di Tianxing barbecuing in the garden for the entire night last night. Xie Jiuhan did not say anything other than frown. The Xie Manor was so big that there were seven kitchens alone. As long as the kitchen where he ate was not implicated, Di Tianxing could ruin the other kitchens. At most, he would get someone to renovate the kitchen when Di Tianxing returned to the Seven Stars Continent.

Last night, he thought about it and felt that it was more reliable to let Di Tianxing stay in the Xie Manor. Otherwise, if he let Di Tianxing stay outside, he would definitely cause a lot of jokes and trouble. It did not matter even if he blew up the kitchen in the Xie Manor. He would treat it as contributing to society.

In the dining room, Xie Jiuhan was sipping the fragrant tea that the servant had just brewed. In front of him was a white plate. This was an antique from Xia country. The plate was much larger than the plates now. It was covered in ancient blue patterns. According to the current market, this antique could be sold for at least 300,000. However, Xie Jiuhan did not look at the plate. Instead, he looked at the pile of 'breakfast' on the plate.

The pungent smell of burnt beard could not be covered even by fragrant tea. Even his good mood from the morning had disappeared. Xie Jiuhan had really never seen such a 'breakfast' before. He turned to look at Di Tianxing, who was standing beside him. He felt that his father-in-law looked quite normal today. But the chef's suit and hat did not match Di Tianxing's image.

Chapter 1186: Dogs Don't Eat

Di Tianxing had a smile on his face and said harmlessly, "My good son-in-law, this is the Egg-Fried Rice that I've specially learned from the chef this morning. Now, I'll give you a glorious mission, which is to be the first person in history to taste the breakfast personally cooked by the Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent. There's only one request, and that is to evaluate honestly after eating, as well as your aftertaste."

Di Tianxing ordered Xie Jiuhan seriously. Xie Jiuhan squeezed out a very unhappy voice from between his teeth. "Prime Minister, are you planning to poison me blatantly?"

Di Tianxing said solemnly, "I've always had such thoughts, but if a bastard like you dies, I reckon my precious daughter will definitely be angry with me. As the father who dotes on his daughter the most in the world, I definitely won't allow such a thing to happen, so don't worry. Not only will I not poison you to death, but I'll also let you grow old with my daughter. Alright, don't waste any more time. It'll be cold later. It's your good fortune to be able to eat something I personally made. Hurry up and taste it."

Di Tianxing kept urging Xie Jiuhan to start eating. His eyes were filled with excitement and a little nervousness because this was the first time in his life that he had cooked something. Although the first person to taste his cooking was this brat, Xie Jiuhan, no one had woken up at this time, so he had no one to look for.

Xie Jiuhan was a little annoyed by the urging. He picked up a spoon and flipped the black thing on the plate. Then, he instructed Xie Qi, "Carry March over."

Shortly after, Xie Qi carried March over. Xie Jiuhan placed the plate in front of March and gestured for March to open his dog mouth to try it. However, March only sniffed and his small dog eyes instantly widened in shock.

Xie Jiuhan looked at March and said coldly, "Eat quickly, or else I'll sell all your puppies to dog traffickers."

March: "Woof ~" (Vulgarity!!)

Xie Qi wanted to laugh but didn't dare to. Although he didn't understand dog language, he could understand what it meant from March's bark and expression. March clearly said, "Daddy, how can you bring me a plate of shit to eat? Do you want my dog life?"

March turned around and aimed its little butt at the antique plate that was worth at least 300,000 yuan. It kicked its heel and made a classic digging gesture. As it dug, it barked. "Whose shit is this? It actually stinks worse than mine. It has to be buried deeper."

Xie Jiuhan turned around and said to Di Tianxing, "Did you see that? Even dogs don't eat the food you made. How can humans eat it?"

Di Tianxing : "..."

As the Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent, for the first time in his life, he felt like he had been insulted by a dog. No, he had been insulted by a dog. However, he unexpectedly did not flare up. Instead, he said calmly, "Wait here. Give me a few minutes. I don't believe I can't make delicious food today."

When he found out from Xie Qi that Di Tianxing had personally cooked to please Feng Qing, Xie Jiuhan felt uncomfortable. Di Tianxing actually want Feng Qing to eat such a dark cuisine? He would never agree even if he was beaten to death. Hence, he instructed Xie Qi, "Go to the Sacred Island and get a group of people to watch Di Tianxing closely."

After a while, Di Tianxing placed plates of freshly made food on the dining table. "This was just cooked. I just learned how to cook Di San Xian."

Di Tianxing was holding a new dish in his hand. Those who didn't know better would think that he was a star chef just by looking at his proud and confident expression. Seeing him looking at him with anticipation and a smile, Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "Di Tianxing, can you stop playing these tricks? Even dogs despise the dark cuisine you made, and you still want Feng Qing to eat it. Are you planning to poison her to death?"

Di Tianxing said self-righteously, "So, before I give it to Qingqing, I'll let you try it first."

Di Tianxing said with a loving expression, "Qingqing hasn't had maternal and paternal love since she was young, so I want to give her all my love now and let her feel the greatness of paternal love. Although my cooking isn't good, I'm satisfied as long as I can practice this dish that Qingqing likes to eat."

Xie Jiuhan was slightly touched. Regardless, he was still very touched by Di Tianxing's words. Although this old man was a little crazy, he treated Feng Qing sincerely. He thought back to Feng Qing's words last night, although Xie Jiuhan didn't like this man very much, he knew that Feng Qing yearned for fatherly love.

Chapter 1187: Cuisine Comparable To Poison

Xie Jiuhan picked up his chopsticks and stuffed a piece into his mouth. He wanted to test the taste of Di Tianxing's dish. If it was difficult to swallow, he could take the opportunity to insult the other party.

Di Tianxing went to Xie Jiuhan's side and said, "How is it? How does it taste?"

Xie Jiuhan was surprised. The taste of this dish was actually not bad. Although the taste was not good, the taste was not bad. Hence, he nodded. "Yes, it's alright."

However, as soon as he finished speaking, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach, as if a nail had pierced his stomach. The pain instantly made his face turn pale.

Xie Jiuhan said angrily, "Old man, you f*cking poisoned me?!"

Di Tianxing denied, "Poison? I didn't poison you. If you don't believe me, you can ask the people in the kitchen. There were six five-star chefs watching me cook personally just now."

The veins on Xie Jiuhan's forehead were about to break. Looking at Di Tianxing's serious gaze, he knew that this old man was not lying. However, why would his stomach suddenly hurt if he did not poison it? How could his stomach hurt right after eating it?

Xie Jiuhan held his stomach and walked out without looking back. Di Tianxing shouted behind him, "My good son-in-law, I'll practice for a while more. Go to the toilet and come back to be my taste tester!"

Xie Jiuhan: "!!!"

March jumped onto the table and took a bite of the dish. It had smelled alright just now, so why did his father leave in anger after taking a bite?

The next second, March's dog eyes widened. Then, it opened its mouth and spat it out. Staring at March, who was vomiting crazily, Di Tianxing walked towards it step by step. He felt that Xie Jiuhan would probably not be the taste tester in the future. He would use March as an experiment first.

Caught off guard, March was grabbed by the back of his neck by Di Tianxing. He flew into the air and kicked his four limbs a few times. March wanted to cry for help, but when he met Di Tianxing's perverted and distorted eyes, he immediately tucked his tail.

Before Feng Qing could open her eyes, she could already feel the chaos in the Xie Manor. Hence, she walked out of the bedroom in her pajamas. When she met the servant, she asked, "Did Little Jiu Jiu go to the company?"

The servant said respectfully, "Young Madam, Ninth Master seems to have food poisoning, so his schedule for today has been delayed."

Feng Qing : "..."

Feng Qing had a look of disbelief on her face. She even wondered if there was something wrong with her ears. Her husband was fine last night. Why did he get food poisoning this morning?

The servant said, "Mr. Xing Yue, the two Mr. Hans, and March all had food poisoning."

Feng Qing asked again, "Little Jiu Jiu and my brothers were poisoned?"

The servant shook her head. "No, they ate the stir-fried vegetables made by the Prime Minister."

Feng Qing : "???"

Half an hour later, Feng Qing handed the concocted antidote to Xie Jiuhan, Xing Yue, and the rest to take. She also diluted the antidote by 40% and fed it to March. When she found March just now, he was lying on the ground, vomiting white foam, looking like he was on the verge of death. Xie Jiuhan was the first to recover. The first thing Xie Jiuhan did after recovering was to look for Di Tianxing to fight. The two of them wanted to have a competition. If Di Tianxing won, Xie Jiuhan would allow him to continue using the kitchen to cook. If Di Tianxing lost, he would never enter the kitchen.

In the Xie Manor's martial arts field, Di Tianxing and Xie Jiuhan had been fighting for three hours, but they had yet to determine the victor. Feng Qing saw the old butler walk in. "Sixth Princess, how long are the Prime Minister and Ninth Master going to fight?"

The old butler's voice was filled with concern for Di Tianxing. He was not worried that Xie Jiuhan would do anything to Di Tianxing, but Di Tianxing was older than Xie Jiuhan after all. Moreover, he had not fought for many years after becoming the Prime Minister. If he was bullied by Xie Jiuhan again when his stamina was exhausted...

At the thought of this, the old butler felt a headache coming on. He was already 79 years old this year. His 80th birthday was in half a month. He had spent his entire life on Di Tianxing and the Di family. He couldn't even live a few peaceful days.

Feng Qing said, "There's no need to worry about the two of them. Let them fight as much as they want. Fighting an equally matched opponent is also a great joy in life. When they're done, Dad will probably be tired. At that time, he won't cook anymore."

The old butler said, "Sixth Princess, I still have something to report to you."

Feng Qing interrupted, "Call me Qingqing in the future. Sixth Princess sounds strange."

Chapter 1188: Feng Jianing Escaped From Prison

The old butler didn't insist on anything. Instead, he reported, "Feng Jianing, who was originally imprisoned in the Seven Stars Continent, ran away with the child."

Feng Qing was stunned. She suddenly felt as if a lifetime had passed. It had been a long time since she had heard the words Feng Jianing. She had even long forgotten about this woman.

The old butler said, "The Prime Minister felt that she was disgusting. She felt disgusted even when she stayed in the dungeon of the Di Palace, so he sent her and her child to the prison of the Seven Stars Continent."

Feng Qing had still heard a little about Feng Jianing. For the sake of her beautiful future, she actually smuggled into the Seven Stars Continent. At first, Di Tianxing thought that Feng Jianing was just Feng Yiru's niece. However, when he found out about the disgusting 'glorious deeds' Feng Jianing had done in the past, he ordered someone to dig out Feng Jianing's eyes with a disgusted expression and let her experience the feeling of being deprived of light.

However, on the afternoon of Di Tianxing's order, Feng Jianing gave birth in the prison hospital. It was the prison guard in charge of guarding her who helped deliver the child. Feng Jianing also took this opportunity to hook up with the prison guard. This was also the first time that the prison guard had experienced the taste of a young woman. He slept with Feng Jianing in the prison for three days and three nights. The prison guard thought that he had another little lover in his life. He didn't expect that Feng Jianing would hook up with other prison guards through him. Then, she contacted the prison guard's wife who was having an affair with her through the other prison guards. After secretly getting her and the child out of the prison and helping them find the way out of the Seven Stars Continent, the prison guard's wife rushed over. It was said that the prison guard was almost scratched into potato shreds by his wife.

Feng Jianing returned to Xia country by land. Because she was penniless and had a child to support, she relied on selling her body along the way and slept with the driver, the innkeeper, and the chef of the restaurant. Only then did she barely manage to support the child and return to Xia country after a few twists and turns. From a certain perspective, she could be considered self-reliant.

The old butler said, "Feng Jianing has just arrived in Penang and has been promoting everywhere that she brought the descendant of the Cao family back from the Seven Stars Continent."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing asked, "I remember you telling me that the child Feng Jianing gave birth to is obviously..."

The old butler smiled bitterly and said, "Oh, Feng Jianing's eyes were already dug out on the second day of her affair with that prison guard, so she definitely didn't see what her child looked like."

Feng Qing raised her hand and rubbed her temples. She could already imagine what would happen to Feng Jianing when she returned to Penang. If Feng Jianing stayed obediently in the Seven Stars Continent's prison, according to the laws of the Seven Stars Continent, she and that child might not be free, but at least they still had a life. Feng Jianing was young, but she had done all sorts of bad things in this short life. There was nothing she didn't dare to do as long as she could achieve her goal. Now that she had sold her body all the way back to Penang, it was very likely that she couldn't keep her child. Even she would suffer a calamity. That child had a typical Western appearance. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and a wide chin. Not to mention the Cao family, even the Feng couple wouldn't admit that he was their grandson.

Feng Qing took out her phone and sent a message to a certain someone far abroad. Then, she expressed concern for the old butler and left.

—-

Penang, Xia country.

Penang was a very famous first-tier city in Xia country. Because it was rich in betel nuts, it was called Penang since ancient times. The Flower Whisper District was the oldest district in Penang. Whatever happened here would spread throughout the streets and alleys the next day. At this moment, all the old men and women in the Flower Whisper District already knew about the deeds of the Cao family and the Feng family.

The Feng family originally lived in the most expensive villa in Penang, and now, the Feng family's villa in Penang was no longer theirs. The Feng family had a total of ten properties in Penang, and in order to repay their debts, they had already sold them cheaply. Feng Yuanzhou had already been sentenced. He was suspected of human trafficking, kidnapping children, invading other people's privacy, and evading taxes. It was enough for him to stay in jail until he died. Fu Anlan slept on the park bench or bridge every day like a beggar. From time to time, she would be bullied by other beggars.

The Cao family had also returned to Penang from the Capital dejectedly, and they announced that they had severed all ties with the Feng family from now on. However, this could not restore the Cao family's reputation. Although the Cao family was very rich now and had the conditions, everyone knew that they had no successor.

Chapter 1189: Who's Prettier?

The entire Penang knew that Cao Beining's lifeline had been severed by the madam of the Xie family in the Capital. This was because Cao Beining had the guts to tease Madam Xie in public in broad daylight. Therefore, even though the Cao family's bloodline had been severed, the Cao family did not dare to say anything. The Xie family was not something they could offend, and they were in the wrong. However, the fact that Cao Beining had become a eunuch at a young age had become the laughing stock of the entire Penang. Even the local media in Penang was reporting this news that was called the Shame of Penang.

The biological mother of Cao Beining's son was Feng Jianing, who had been abandoned by Cao Beining. Feng Jianing had given birth to a big fat boy for Cao Beining, so that child was a descendant of the Cao family. Therefore, as soon as she arrived in Penang, she reported the matter of returning after giving birth to the child to the local television station in Penang. When the Cao family found out about this, they could not sit still. They yearned for the Cao family to have a child and wanted the child from Feng Jianing. Feng Jianing was a smart person. She wanted to enter the Cao family, but she was already on guard against the Cao family. Cao Beining abandoned her, the Cao family had cut off all ties with the Feng family that was down and out. What would happen to her and the Feng family if the Cao family did not care about them after she gave her child to them?

But she had given birth to a child for the Cao family. This could become the capital to control the Cao family. She wanted the Cao family to be obedient and worship her like an ancestor. Even if she was blind, they had to treat her as the Young Madam of the Cao family. Hence, under the witness of the media, Feng Jianing asked the Cao family to write a contract in public. To put it bluntly, it was Feng Jianing who was asking the Cao family for something. The Cao family had to give her a property and three million yuan for living expenses every year.

Most importantly, Cao Beining had to marry her. They had to hold a grand wedding and register it on the household register. In the future, even if the Cao family kicked her out, she had to take half of the Cao family's assets. Her only goal was to prevent the Cao family from only wanting their grandson and not .her

At first, the Cao family only agreed to Feng Jianing and was willing to give her a house and money. They firmly disagreed with her marrying into the Cao family. However, if they didn't agree to that condition, Feng Jianing wouldn't let them see their precious grandson for a day. She even said that on the day the Cao family married her, they had to give her the most expensive wedding dress in Penang and then marry her into the family with grandiose. Only on the day the wedding procedures were completed could the Cao family see their child as they wished.

It was said that Mrs. Cao was so angry by Feng Jianing's various requests that she was hospitalized for a few days. In the end, in order to continue the Cao family's lineage, the Cao family agreed to hold a wedding for Feng Jianing and Cao Beining after discussion. Feng Jianing also obtained the real estate certificate the Cao family gave her before the wedding and a very luxurious wedding dress.

Ever since she returned to Xia country, Feng Jianing had started to disappear. She only used her phone to contact the outside world. Now that she had obtained the property certificate and a sum of living expenses, she started to stand tall again. She hired two bridesmaids to help her complete her wedding ceremony with Cao Beining.

In the blink of an eye, it was the big day of marriage. The two bridesmaids came to Feng Jianing's residence in advance and helped her put on her wedding dress and makeup. Because she was blind and had a bad reputation, she couldn't hire young and beautiful bridesmaids. She could only hire two aunties in their fifties as bridesmaids. These two bridesmaids were each dressed coquettishly. Just by looking at their eyes, one could tell how unscrupulous and snobbish they were.

A bridesmaid who weighed 180 pounds smiled and said, "Miss Feng, congratulations. Today..." The bridesmaid revealed a professional smile. Before she could say any auspicious words, her gaze was fixed on Feng Jianing's face. Then, the smile on her face gradually froze.

Feng Jianing also smiled and said, "Today is my happy day. Hurry up and come in."

After giving the two bridesmaids a large sum of money, the two bridesmaids restrained their thoughts and focused on helping her put on her makeup and change her clothes. They did not dare to ask any other questions.

Feng Jianing sat in front of the dressing mirror and said, "Help me make it look better."

The bridesmaid said awkwardly, "We'll try our best."

After her eyes were dug out, there were two deep black holes on Feng Jianing's face now. Just looking at it was very terrifying. In the past, she was still the piano princess of Capital University and the second daughter of the Feng family. Although she wasn't good-looking, she wasn't ugly either. But now, it wasn't just about being ugly, but scary.

Halfway through being the bridesmaid, Feng Jianing asked, "Do you think I'm prettier, or is Feng Qing, the daughter of the Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent, prettier?"

The bridesmaid: "???"

Chapter 1190: Feng Jianing's Wedding

For the sake of money, the bridesmaid did not slap her, but she did not want to go against her conscience. Hence, she said, "No matter what kind of woman one was, being a bride would be the most beautiful moment."

Feng Jianing touched her empty eyes. "In the past, Feng Qing was also blind. Unfortunately, she was lucky and seduced the president of the Xie Corporation. Now, she's the sixth princess of the Di Palace in the Seven Stars Continent."

The bridesmaid didn't say anything and only continued to put on makeup for Feng Jianing. She heard Feng Jianing say, "I heard that Feng Qing isn't living well now. The Prime Minister forced her to marry the head of the seven families, but she didn't agree and even escaped from the Di Palace for this. No matter how powerful the Xie Corporation is, it can't be compared to the Di Palace. I reckon Feng Qing and the Xie Corporation will have a good life in the future."

The two bridesmaids looked at each other. One of them, who was short and thin, said, "I even saw the news this morning. It said that Feng Qing and Ninth Master had already returned to the Capital. Moreover, the Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent came back with them. From the news report, their relationship seems to be very harmonious."

Feng Jianing was first shocked, then she said hysterically, "Impossible, how could such a thing happen? You must have seen it wrongly!"

The bridesmaid : "..."

After putting on makeup and changing into a wedding dress, the cry of a baby suddenly came from the inner room. Feng Jianing instructed, "Help me carry the child over. He should be hungry."

However, the moment the bridesmaid picked up the baby in the swaddling clothes, the smile on her face froze. Even her raised leg was frozen in midair. The bridesmaid couldn't help but look at the baby in the swaddling clothes carefully. Then, she revealed an indescribable expression. "This, this is the child of the Cao family? How is that possible?!"

Feng Qing urged, "Hurry up and bring the child over! This is the last bit of the Cao family's bloodline. You can't starve him."

The bridesmaid rolled her eyes and didn't say that the child wasn't from the East. Instead, she carried the child to Feng Jianing to feed him. When the other bridesmaid saw the child's appearance, she also had a look of surprise and confusion. Her gaze landed on the golden hair on the baby's head. Wasn't the Cao family from Xia country? Why did the descendants of the Cao family become foreigners?

After feeding the child, the bridesmaid carried the child back. However, when she was tidying Feng Jianing's hair in the end, she realized that there was a rash on the back of her neck. Hence, the bridesmaid asked, "Miss Feng, you seem to have a rash behind you. Shall I apply some ointment for you?"

Feng Jianing said indifferently, "There's no need. Today is my big day. Using ointment will make me smell bad. When the wedding ends, I'll get the Cao family's private doctor to take a look at me."

Feng Jianing knew that her skin and hair had also become very bad. She cared a lot about her image, but during this period of time, she didn't have the conditions or time to take care of herself. Moreover, before the Cao family married her, she didn't want too many people to know the fact that she didn't have eyes.

The bridesmaid looked deeply at Feng Jianing's back. Just now, she thought that Feng Jianing was probably heaty, but she took a closer look just now. The thing that looked like a red rash on Feng Jianing's back was definitely not that simple. The bridesmaid was 55 years old this year, and her life experience was considered rich. The thing on Feng Jianing's body was completely not like the red rash she usually saw, nor was it a shingles. It was more like... When she was young, she had seen some prostitutes who had such a thing on their bodies. It was different from the street girls now. In the past, the hygiene conditions were too poor, and the medical standards were not good. Therefore, many prostitutes would get this illness when they received too many customers.

At the thought of this, the bridesmaid couldn't help but take half a step back. She recalled that she had touched the red patch on Feng Jianing's body with her fingers just now and hurriedly washed her fingers crazily with the makeup remover, afraid that she would accidentally catch some strange illness.

After Feng Jianing packed up, she got the bridesmaids to help her son change into festive clothes. This was a classic situation of getting married due to unplanned pregnancy, so the child needed to dress up. When the time came, he would have to appear in public. The bridesmaids were more careful and specially covered the child's golden hair and blue eyes with swaddling clothes. Then, the two of them brought Feng Jianing downstairs and got her into the wedding car. The Cao family only rented a wedding car, so the two bridesmaids could only ride with her.

—-

New Era Hotel.

When the wedding car successfully arrived at the hotel, the bridesmaid had already communicated with the wedding master on her phone. The next wedding process was handed over to the master of ceremonies to handle. After the bridesmaids got out of the car, they turned around and disappeared into the crowd. With their experience, today's wedding would definitely be a big joke. They didn't want to stay here and suffer with Feng Jianing.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro