271 - 280

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 271: Guest Singer

"I thought of that too, but some of the surveillance footage in the recording studio was cut off, so I don't know who to check next." Li Shaoqun sighed.

What he did not know was that while he was saying this, the chief of the hacker alliance, Night God, had already restored the video that had been cut.

"Eh, you're holding a concert next week?" When she reached the second floor, Feng Qing saw a poster of Li Shaoqun's concert on the noticeboard.

"Yes, at Changxing Stadium." replied Li Shaoqun.

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Then do you need a guest?"

After being silent for more than ten seconds, Li Shaoqun's excited voice sounded. "Yes, I do. I am formally inviting Student Feng Qing to attend my concert at Changxing Stadium next week, you're also the only guest I've invited."

"Seeing how passionate you are, I'll reluctantly agree." Feng Qing said proudly.

"I couldn't ask for more. Qingqing, you promised me so there's no going back on your words. Don't stand me up." Li Shaoqun said happily.

"Don't worry. I've always kept my word. I'll definitely participate, but I want to appear as the Siren." Feng Qing said with a smile.

After the two of them reached an agreement, Li Shaoqun hung up the phone. He wanted to inform the performance team and director about this. There was another guest, and it involved many adjustments. They needed to come up with a new plan.

Seeing that there was still some time before class, Feng Qing left the classroom and found a relatively remote place outside the school building. After confirming that there was no one around, she took out her phone and dialed an unfamiliar number.

The call went through and a respectful voice sounded. "President Xiang! You finally contacted me! We all thought you didn't want us anymore." Before she returned to the Feng family, her surname was Xiang, so everyone called her Xiang Qing.

Feng Qing's eyes suddenly darkened as she coldly said, "Inform the Commerce Department to send someone to Zhe City. Tell the person in charge of the Jia Le Records that our company wants to be the only sponsor for Li Shaoqun's concert at Changxing Stadium next week."

"What?!" The person on the other end of the phone was a little confused.

"Do you need me to repeat myself?" Feng Qing asked coldly.

The person on the other end of the phone shuddered and hurriedly said, "President Xiang, what I mean is, isn't it a little too late to look for Jia Le to discuss sponsorship now? For a concert of such a level, the sponsorship has already been discussed long before the project begins, not to mention that we still have to be an exclusive sponsor. Besides, isn't it a little too much to invest in a concert?"

The person on the phone was very puzzled. He did not understand what was going on with President Xiang that she actually made such a decision. It was completely not in line with her usual style of doing things. How much profit could she make by spending so much money to invest in a small concert?

"Cut the crap. Do as I say. If you can't do it, wait for me to go back and deal with all of you." Feng Qing said fiercely.

When he heard the sound of the phone being hung up, the corners of the person's lips curled up into a bitter smile. He didn't expect that his President Xiang would actually chase stars and was a little crazy about it. Could it be that President Xiang had taken a fancy to Li Shaoqun?

Half an hour later, Li Shaoqun posted a new message on Weibo. "The singer, Miss Siren, accepted my invitation to attend my concert at Changxing Stadium next week. I'm looking forward to it!"

Li Shaoqun's Weibo post caused a huge commotion on the Internet. His fans went crazy and left comments on his Weibo.

"Oh my god! Shaoqun oppa, did you lose your internet connection? You know that the Siren is an auntie, but you still want to cooperate with her."

"As your fan, I won't accept you cooperating with the Siren, much less allow her to attend your concert as a guest singer."

"Shaoqun, my idol, can you not be like this? Please love your feathers and not cooperate with the Siren aunty because she is not worthy!"

Chapter 272: Rage Of The Higher-Ups

After ten minutes of posting, countless fans were clamoring for a refund. They thought that Li Shaoqun would delete the post or apologize. However, Li Shaoqun posted another Weibo message, 'Those who want a refund, click on the link'. This made the fans shocked.

The entire Internet was in an uproar. All of Li Shaoqun's fans were shocked. They refused to believe that Li Shaoqun would fight his fans to the end for the sake of that Siren Aunty.

"It's over. Li Shaoqun is crazy. For a middle-aged woman in her fifties, he doesn't even want us fans who support him."

"D*mn! I've never seen such an idiot celebrity before! How dare he compete with his fans? Li Shaoqun, aren't you letting us down by doing this?"

"I suspect that Li Shaoqun didn't have a choice either. He might be controlled by Jia Le. Otherwise, he would never do such a thing."

As the discussions on the Internet became more and more intense, and a large number of fans started to refund their tickets, many concert sponsors initially announced their withdrawal of funds under the excuse that Li Shaoqun had violated the contract. Anyway, Li Shaoqun had already offended all his fans, and no one bought tickets to watch the concert. How could the sponsors be fools?

Of course, there were still a small number of fans and netizens who maintained their rationality and calm. They were scolding the other fans on the Internet. With the first sponsor announcing the withdrawal of funds, the other sponsors also responded one after another. In less than two hours, all the investments were withdrawn.

In the eyes of the sponsors, Li Shaoqun was too arrogant. How dare he offend his fans? Without his fans supporting him, he was nothing. Without the sponsors' investment, Jia Le alone couldn't hold a ten-thousand-man concert.

Jia Le Records, multimedia conference room.

"Young Master Li, what are you doing? Everything was fine initially, why did you have to fight with your fans?"

"You clearly know that the Siren is on the hot topic list today, but you still dare to invite her to a concert at this time. Not only did you invite her, but you also deliberately posted on the Internet. Aren't you looking for trouble?"

"Are you happy now? Seeing that the concert that has been prepared for so long can't be held anymore, who will be responsible?"

The senior executives of the company slammed the table and lashed out at Li Shaoqun, all of them fuming.

Li Shaoqun leaned back on his chair and replied lazily, "Other people don't know who the Siren is, but don't you know? You all know that she has been maliciously defamed. As friends, I have to support her at this moment."

"So you privately invited the Siren to be a concert guest without our consent, hoping to help the Siren turn the tables around through the concert?" One of the vice presidents said angrily, "But you didn't expect that your decision was wrong, right? Not only did you not help the Siren, but even the concert was affected."

The vice president in charge of the publicity also said, "Shaoqun, we're angry because we fought for a chance for you to hold a concert at Changxing Stadium. It took a lot of effort. Although you've been very popular for the past two years, only after you finish singing at Changxing Stadium can you be considered to have a certain status and experience in the music industry in Xia country. My opinion is to immediately post a piece of news on the company's official website and solemnly announce that the Siren will not participate!"

Li Shaoqun slammed the table and stood up. He took off his sunglasses and glared at the executives. "I'll only say this once. If you don't let the Siren attend the concert as a guest, there's no need to hold the concert."

Before he could finish his sentence, the president of Jia Le slammed the table. He gritted his teeth and said, "Li Shaoqun, you're too selfish. The company has tried so hard to build you and help you, but you don't consider the company at all. Do you know how much the company spends on you every year? How much energy? How can you do whatever you want?"

Perhaps he was too angry, but before he could finish speaking, the president coughed violently. His fat body trembled, and the vice presidents beside him hurriedly patted his back and handed him tissues.

Seeing that Li Shaoqun had left without turning back, the president of Jia Le suppressed his cough and looked at Wang Jingwen, who was in the corner. "Since Li Shaoqun is so disobedient, there's no need for us to work hard for him. Let him destroy his own wings and perish on his own. I've decided that from next year onwards, the company will do its best to promote Wang Jingwen, including giving her a chance to sing at Changxing Stadium.."

Chapter 273: Sponsored By Two Consortiums

"Boss, don't worry. I won't let you and the company down. I promise that when I become famous in the future, I will listen to the company." Wang Jingwen immediately said.

The president of Jia Le nodded and was very satisfied. He looked at his assistant and said, "After the meeting, immediately draft an announcement and officially announce to the public that Jia Le didn't invite the Siren to Li Shaoqun's concert. I hope that all the fans will remain calm."

Wang Jingwen was elated. If not for the fact that there were so many people, she would have applauded and cheered. The Siren could dream on if she wanted to be Li Shaoqun's guest singer.

However, the assistant stood up from his chair and shocked everyone around him.

"What are you doing?!" The president of Jia Le questioned. He was already in a bad mood, and his assistant still shocked him. If it was in his office, he would have long scolded him.

The assistant stared at his phone and only raised his head to look at the president of Jia Le after a long time. He said in disbelief, "I just received news that someone is willing to sponsor 30 million for Li Shaoqun's concert!"

The president was stunned and asked, "Which company?"

"The International Group, Fragrant Wind Group!" The assistant replied.

Everyone gasped. Everyone knew about Fragrant Wind Group, or perhaps it was because this group was too famous that everyone knew about it.

At first glance, it sounded like some cosmetics or perfume company. It was actually a company specialized in investment and was hailed as the new noble of the World Investment Bank.

Someone had calculated before and came to a shocking conclusion. Every project that the Fragrant Wind Group invested in would succeed, and they would obtain benefits no less than 30% of the total investment. To put it bluntly, the Fragrant Wind Group's investment had never failed. As long as they invest, they will earn money!

"What did you say?! The world's largest investment company, Fragrant Wind Group, wants to invest in Li Shaoqun's concert?" The president of Jia Le was stunned. As the president of Jia Le, he had been in the entertainment industry for most of his life, but this was the first time he had encountered an international corporation like Fragrant Wind sponsoring a celebrity's concert.

The assistant said excitedly, "That's right, Boss. It's that Fragrant Wind Group. They also want to be the only sponsor of the concert."

"Haha, that's great. Where are the people from the Fragrant Wind Group? I want to see them personally." The president of Jia Le stood up and walked out.

At that moment, an employee in a white shirt pushed the door open and happened to bump into the president.

"Which department are you from? Why are you so flustered?" The president of Jia Le scolded coldly.

Seeing that it was him, the employee hurriedly said, "I'm sorry, Boss. I was too anxious, so I accidentally bumped into you. Our marketing department just received news that the Capital's Xie Corporation called. They said that they wanted to sponsor Li Shaoqun's concert."

"Hiss..." Everyone gasped. When they heard the words 'Capital Xie Corporation', the entire conference room turned into a vacuum, as if time had stopped. The president of Jia Le was completely petrified.

He grabbed the employee's collar and said agitatedly, "Say that again, which Xie Corporation?!"

Seeing his expression, the employee nodded with a bitter smile. "Boss, you didn't hear wrongly and I didn't say anything wrong either. After I've confirmed it repeatedly, it's indeed the Capital's Xie Corporation. They want to fork out 30 million to sponsor Li Shaoqun's concert. Moreover, they want to invite the Siren to attend as a guest."

They were dumbfounded, completely dumbfounded! Everyone could not believe their ears. First, there was the sponsorship of the top international investment company, Fragrant Wind Group, and then the Capital's Xie Corporation to sponsor 30 million. What was wrong with these two groups?

The president of Jia Le loosened his grip on the employee's collar. He narrowed his eyes as his brain worked at high speed. Both sides were very powerful and definitely not something that a small Jia Le could compare to. But they were sponsoring a concert at the same time. Were they supporting Li Shaoqun or the Siren?

In the corner, Wang Jingwen's expression was ugly. She had never expected that this would happen. Two large corporations were sponsoring the concert at the same time.. What was going on? Could it be that Feng Qing had the support of these two large corporations?

Chapter 274: Unaccountably Solicitous

A drop of cold sweat rolled down Wang Jingwen's face. She did not dare to continue thinking because that was not something she could imagine. In the end, she could only keep telling herself that all of this was just a coincidence.

The assistant took a call and said to the president of Jia Le, "Boss, a colleague from the Commerce Department just called. He said that the Fragrant Wind Group has changed their mind. They've withdrawn the thirty million yuan from before."

The president nodded and smiled disdainfully. "That's right, that's normal. Regardless of whether it's Li Shaoqun or the Siren, what right do they have to attract the sponsorship of such an international corporation?"

Just as he finished speaking, the assistant said awkwardly, "Boss, I, I didn't finish what I was saying just now... My colleague from the Commerce Department said that Fragrant Wind Group had withdrawn thirty million yuan and changed it to sponsor fifty million yuan."

The next second, the president's legs went weak and he sat on the ground. 50 million sponsorship was indeed worthy of being the Fragrant Wind Group. Just its investment was more than the sponsorship of more than twenty companies previously.

At this moment, the employee from before said, "Boss, just now, my colleagues from the marketing department sent me a message. The Xie Corporation has decided to raise the sponsorship to 50 million. The Xie Corporation also said that they will be in charge of the publicity for the concert. Not only will the entire Xia country, but even the neighboring countries and the western countries will know about the news of Li Shaoqun's concert."

The president trembled. He had built his business from scratch and was proud and arrogant. He had always looked down on Li Shaoqun in secret. In his eyes, Li Shaoqun's singing skills were average, and his character was average. If not for the Li family backing him, he would be nothing. Besides, Li Shaoqun wasn't a legitimate son of the Li family. His surname only changed to Li after his mother joined the Li family.

He did not expect that he would actually be able to pull in the sponsors of two super consortiums. As long as the news was released, the shares of Jia Le Records would probably rise sharply!

"Let's go and talk to the people from Fragrant Wind Group. They said that they wanted to be the only sponsor. I wonder if there's any room for negotiation." The president said and hurriedly walked towards the business department with his men.

Di Hui Building, level 95.

"Ninth Master, according to your instructions, the business department of the corporation has contacted Jia Le Records and has happily reached an agreement with them. The two parties only need to sign a contract after." Su Yu reported.

Xie Jiuhan did not say a word. He leaned against the boss's chair with a gloomy face. He exuded a strong aura.

"Ninth Master, are you thinking about the Fragrant Wind Group?" Su Yu probed.

Compared to the Xie Corporation, the Fragrant Wind Group was considered a rising star. However, both parties had never had any dealings with each other, nor had they had any conflicts or collaborations.

Xie Jiuhan noticed the Fragrant Wind Group because it had grown too quickly. In just two years, it had risen from a small company to the top five in the world and became the most famous investment company in the world.

Fragrant Wind Group was very famous, but their boss was very low-key. Many forces had investigated the boss of the Fragrant Wind Group, but none of them found anything. They didn't know any names, sex, or age, as if this person didn't exist in the world at all.

What puzzled Xie Jiuhan the most was that both companies were top international investment firms. However, every time they encountered the same project, the Fragrant Wind Group would take the initiative to withdraw and let the Xie Corporation take the cake for themselves. Even when there were some projects that were difficult to get, the Fragrant Wind Group would unintentionally give the Xie Corporation a push to help them stand out from the competition.

This was originally a good thing, but it was not the case in Xie Jiuhan's eyes. Which investor did not seek profits? Why did they always give such a good thing to the Xie Corporation? One who was unaccountably solicitous was definitely hiding evil intentions!

"Su Yu, do you think the president of Fragrant Wind simply wants to chase after idols or does he have other motives?" Xie Jiuhan asked.

Su Yu did not answer immediately. Instead, he frowned and started thinking. He could not figure out why the Fragrant Wind Group wanted to sponsor a small concert. It would be a problem if they could recover their capital, let alone profit if they were to invest 50 million.

Unlike Fragrant Wind Group, the Xie Corporation sponsored the concert solely to support the Siren.. As for who the Siren was, others might not know, but how could Xie Jiuhan and Su Yu not know?

Chapter 275: Free Tickets

"Ninth Master, the president of Fragrant Wind Group should be a fan of the Siren. Before Li Shaoqun announced that he would be inviting the Siren, Fragrant Wind Group had no intention of sponsoring him. However, after Li Shaoqun announced that the Siren was attending, they contacted Jia Le very quickly. Like us, they also sponsored 50 million." Su Yu concluded.

After saying that, he stared nervously at the change in Xie Jiuhan's expression. He felt that there was a need to bring Xie Jiuhan to the temple to read his fortune. Ninth Master seems to have quite a few rivals recently.

"The president of the Fragrant Wind Group should be a young man too. Like most netizens, he likes the singing of the Siren. Now that he knows that she's going to attend the concert, he naturally has to show off." Seeing that Xie Jiuhan was silent for a long time, Su Yu added, "To be honest, the president of Fragrant Wind Group is worthy of praise. He doesn't believe the rumors on the Internet. No matter what the Siren is like, he will firmly stand on the Siren's side."

From the perspective of an outsider, Su Yu gave the most objective judgment. However, he regretted it as soon as he finished speaking. He praised the other boss in front of the Ninth Master and felt that he had encountered trouble again...

"Uh... Ninth Master, I'm not..." Su Yu smiled awkwardly and explained.

"Get lost!" Xie Jiuhan shouted coldly.

Su Yu shuddered and nodded hurriedly. "Yes, I'll get back to work first!" Before he could finish his sentence, Su Yu fled. He could be punished if he said anything wrong to Xie Jiuhan. It was already merciful of him to chase him away.

Xie Jiuhan stood up from his desk and walked to the wide French window. He placed his hands in his pockets and looked into the distance. His entire body exudes an aura that looks down on the world like a god looking down on the mortal world.

After a long time, Xie Jiuhan said, "Must I make a move?"

He used all sorts of channels to inquire about the situation of the president of the Fragrant Wind Group, but he found nothing. He thought about it and felt that perhaps the only way to find out the truth was to be a hacker again, but that would definitely cause a sensation on the Internet.

Half an hour later, a Weibo post shocked the entire Internet. The Jia Le Corporation officially announced that the Xie Corporation and the Fragrant Wind Group were jointly sponsoring Li Shaoqun's concert, and the concert would be held as scheduled.

What made the fans and netizens the most incredulous was that the Siren Auntie had been confirmed to be the only guest invited to the concert. Moreover, Jia Le had announced that the concert tickets were free. As long as one liked Li Shaoqun, they could go to the concert for free.

Due to the sponsorship of two large consortiums, the original 10,000 people concert was adjusted to 80,000 people. This was also the largest audience capacity in Changxing Stadium. Tickets to the concert were purchased for free through the Jia Le Organization's official website. At that time, they could enter the stadium with their tickets.

Less than twenty minutes after the news was released, Jia Le's official website was down. Although the fans were scolding, it would be a waste not to get the free concert tickets.

Just as the netizens were fighting for the tickets, Jia Le Records posted another message on Weibo. "After discussion, under the sponsorship of the Xie Corporation and Fragrant Wind Group, Li Shaoqun's concert will be broadcasted live. On the day of the concert, it will be broadcasted live through the new media and traditional media. Foreign viewers can also watch the live broadcast through satellite television and the Internet. Everyone, please wait!"

"Hmph, it has to be free. Otherwise, who would spend money to watch the Siren Aunty sing?"

"Li Shaoqun is really strong. Even though everyone is criticizing him, he still has to hold a concert. The concert tickets are free. This is the first time such a thing has happened in the entire Xia country's music industry."

"Heh, I'll just casually snatch one. Anyway, it's free. We'll talk about it when the time comes. Even if we go, it's to scold the Siren Aunty."

As the netizens fought for the tickets, they continued to defame Siren and Li Shaoqun. However, this was only a small portion of the fans. Most of the fans had already changed their opinions.

At Capital University, the entire school was in an uproar. All the students were snatching tickets from their phones. Li Shaoqun was their senior and a new rising star in the music industry. Now that the concert tickets were free, they naturally had to attend.

"Qingye, I just got two concert tickets. Let's go take a look next week." Xie Shihao said.

Gu Qingye glanced at him and said coldly, "Don't you think it's disgusting for two men to watch a concert?"

Chapter 276: So Sweet

Xie Shihao said indifferently, "I brought you with me because I was afraid that I would faint from excitement, you can send me to the hospital then."

Holding back the urge to kick him to death, Gu Qingye asked, "Why did the Xie Corporation sponsor Li Shaoqun's concert?"

"Hehe, you don't understand, do you? I'm Third Uncle's only nephew. He knows that I like the Siren, and the Siren is attending Li Shaoqun's concert. Therefore, he sponsored Li Shaoqun's concert for me." Xie Shihao said smugly.

Gu Qingye glanced at him and said in a speechless manner, "I don't know if it's because of you, but your face is getting thicker and thicker!" Although he didn't have much contact with Xie Jiuhan, based on his understanding of Xie Jiuhan, he definitely wouldn't do this for Xie Shihao.

Xie Shihao refused to accept this. "Get this straight. I'm the descendant of the Xie family. No matter how much the little blind girl is pampered, it's impossible for her to surpass Third Uncle's love for me because I'm his little fan forever."

Gu Qingye took out his phone and planned to delete all of Xie Shihao's contact numbers, he didn't ever want to say that he knew such an idiot.

Di Hui Building, level 95.

Xie Jiuhan was in the middle of a high-level meeting when his phone rang on the table. He picked it up and realized that it was Feng Qing. He glanced at the executives. "You guys discuss first!" With that, he picked up the call. As long as it was a call from Feng Qing, he would answer it as soon as possible no matter what he was doing.

On the other end of the line, Feng Qing's soft and gentle voice sounded. "Little Jiu Jiu, why did you suddenly sponsor Li Shaoqun's concert?"

Xie Jiuhan said, "Of course, it's for you!"

"Little Jiu Jiu doesn't object to me showing my face?" Feng Qing's voice became even sweeter.

All the upper echelons pricked up their ears and listened attentively to their boss and lady boss's flirtatious banter. Xie Jiuhan did not care if they found out. So what if he doted on his wife?!

"I've said before, I'll support whatever you like, although I really want to hide you and admire you alone." Xie Jiuhan's voice was filled with magnetism.

The moment that was said, all the upper echelons had goosebumps. Although they couldn't hear what the lady boss was saying, the boss's words had already made everyone melt.

"On the day of the concert, will you come to the venue?" Feng Qing's voice was so sweet that it's dripping off.

Xie Jiuhan swiped his tablet and realized that his itinerary for the next week was full. He smiled. "Then do you want me to go?"

Feng Qing said obediently, "Of course!"

"Okay, I will definitely go!" Xie Jiuhan promised.

Feng Qing said happily, "Little Jiu Jiu treats me the best. I'll save the tickets in advance. When the time comes, you can sit in the first row's C seat."

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "Okay, I'll listen to you."

With that, Feng Qing kissed her phone sweetly and hung up the phone. It didn't matter whether the Xie Corporation sponsored her or not. What was important was that Xie Jiuhan went to watch her performance. This time, not only did she have to eliminate the rumors on the Internet through the concert, but she also had to show her charm on the stage to him.

All the higher-ups looked at Xie Jiuhan suggestively. Many of them gave him a thumbs up. He was their boss indeed. They had been married for so long, yet he was still so good at flirting.

Xie Jiuhan swept his gaze across the room and his expression turned cold. "Did you guys enjoy the show? Did you guys come to a conclusion from your discussion? Since you don't like to discuss, I'll punish each of you to write a ten thousand word proposal. Ten thousand words will be added for every word you're lacking, hand it to Su Yu before ten tonight."

The higher-ups : "..."

Jia Le Records, the artist's office.

"Jingwen, look. You've received a lot of fans' gifts this month." A manager wearing glasses walked in.

Wang Jingwen laid on the sofa and took a glance. She said in disgust, "I told you not to accept this trash again. It's always a bunch of crappy letters. There's nothing of value. What kind of gift is that?"

The manager said awkwardly, "Jingwen, although there's nothing valuable, it represents the feelings of the fans..."

Wang Jingwen spat lightly, "Bah, feelings? It's just a bunch of crappy paper. A few days ago, I frantically hinted in the fan group that I hoped they would send me the latest design bag, but they didn't seem to understand. They still sent me these crappy letters.. I might as well not have these kind of poor fans!"

Chapter 277: Gathering Of Big Shots

With that said, Wang Jingwen picked up the trash can and threw away the letters from her fans.

The manager said, "Jingwen, there are still a lot of flowers at the door. They were also sent by your fans. I'll help you put them in a vase later."

Wang Jingwen waved her hand and said in disdain, "No need. It's just a few tattered flowers. They'll wither in less than two days." As the top gun of Jia Le, she was very realistic. Nothing else mattered other than money. Her fans were like Chinese chives in her eyes. If she couldn't use them, they would lose their value.

Shortly after, her manager threw a dozen bags on the coffee table. Wang Jingwen glanced at them and was interested in one of the black handbags.

"What's that? Louis Vuitton's bag?" Wang Jingwen gestured for her manager to hand it to her.

Looking at the familiar logo on the bag, her gloomy mood instantly improved. She felt that this batch of fans had finally been enlightened. It was not in vain that she had crazily hinted for so long. Spending the fans' money was what she had always hoped for. Only then could she spend the money she earned elsewhere.

"Pfft..." She opened the bag and a stream of black smoke spewed out. As the bag was also black, Wang Jingwen did not notice it.

"F*ck! What an idiot! Which idiot fan gave it to me? He used a Louis Vuitton bag to store lipstick. He's obviously playing with me!" Wang Jingwen roared after taking a look. Furious, she did not care if the lipstick was worth the money and even threw the bag into the trash can. As the top gun of Jia Le, she had an entire drawer of lipstick.

Seeing that she was angry again, the manager did not dare to say anything. He could only silently carry the trash can out and pour it away. When the manager returned to the lounge, he found Wang Jingwen sitting on the sofa and scratching herself.

"What's wrong? Why is it so itchy?" Wang Jingwen asked as she scratched.

"Jing-jingwen, your... your face..." The manager walked over and was instantly dumbfounded.

Looking at her manager's shocked expression, Wang Jingwen had a bad feeling. "I... What happened to my face?" Halfway through her words, she could not continue. She clearly felt something abnormal after touching her face. Her face actually felt hot and soft.

Wang Jingwen was extremely nervous. She took out a mirror from under the coffee table. When she saw her face in the mirror, she was dumbfounded. Her originally smooth and fair skin seemed to have been splashed with sulfuric acid, it actually fell off her face piece by piece. With a gentle touch, a piece of her skin could be poked off. As for her pitch-black hair, it also fell off strand by strand.

"Ah!!!" Wang Jingwen screamed loudly, as if the entire Jia Le building was trembling.

In the blink of an eye, the day of the concert arrived. After nearly a week of promoting, Li Shaoqun's concert had become the largest concert among the younger generation of musicians. Without a complete calculation, just the tickets alone had sold 85,000. Of course, they were all free.

At the entrance of the Changxing Stadium, more than a hundred security personnel were maintaining the order. Although the concert was free, safety was still the number one priority. The audience took their tickets and identification cards and lined up to walk into the stadium.

Outside the stadium, dozens of live stream cars were parked by the road. The reporters and entertainment streamers were doing live broadcasts at the scene. The netizens who did not manage to get the tickets could only wait online to watch the show.

"In order to see Li Shaoqun's concert today, I specially took a day off. If the Siren Aunty dares to come out, I will dare to spray her to death!"

"I'm guessing that in order to prevent a riot, the Siren Auntie will definitely not dare to come out personally. She will probably find a young and beautiful woman to replace her. The Siren Auntie would be hiding backstage and singing, the young woman would lip-sync."

"If the Siren and Jia Le really dare to do this, then they can wait to be banned. Don't forget, there are more than 80,000 audience members watching. If she dares to lip-sync, the audience's hoots will not be trifled with."

There was still an hour until the concert started, but the netizens were already heatedly discussing it on the various live-streaming platforms. Many netizens were even interested in the empty C position in the first row.

"Yo, yo, yo, look, all the higher-ups of Jia Le are here!"

"As expected of the largest concert of the younger generation. It seems like the various radio station heads and the upper echelons of the major media operators are all here."

"Eh, why isn't the president of Jia Le sitting in the middle of the first row? Is there someone more important coming?"

Chapter 278: Old And Beautiful Boy!

Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye sat on the right side of the tenth row of the concert. This area was filled with the higher-ups of the Xie Corporation, and Old Master Gu was also here unexpectedly. Ever since his condition improved, this was the first time he had left the Gu residence to go out. The concert tickets were free anyway. With his strength, it was too easy to get a ticket.

"Qingye, what's wrong with you? Didn't you say that only the two of us would come? Why did you bring your grandfather here? Why isn't he enjoying his life at home? Why is he here?" Xie Shihao whispered.

Gu Qingye shrugged. "I have no choice! I didn't ask him to come at all. He got the tickets himself. How can we not let him?"

Taking a peek at Old Master Gu, Xie Shihao continued, "If not for him, we would have watched the concert while holding hands. He's already so old, yet he likes to be a third wheel!"

The next second, Gu Qingye strangled his neck and said fiercely, "If you dare to talk nonsense again, I'll strangle you to death. Who the hell would be holding your hand? I'm straight!"

Xie Shihao resisted. "Mm... scolding and... beating is an expression of love... Mm..."

Gu Qingye : "..."

Seeing the two of them quarreling, Old Master Gu held the gold walking stick with both hands and smiled. "Xiao Hao, Xiao Ye, it won't affect the two of you if I sit here, right?"

Gu Qingye : "..."

Looking at Old Master Gu's attire, Gu Qingye sighed and released Xie Shihao. He didn't understand when his grandfather had become a fan of the Siren at such an old age.

In order to support the Siren, Old Master Gu had really given up any of his dignity. There was a LED board in front of his legs with the words 'Siren Goddess' written on it. There was also a large bunch of glow sticks in his pocket. As long as the lights on the scene dimmed, he would be the brightest old and handsome man in the scene!

"Grandpa, if the Siren is really an aunt, are you still willing to support her?" Xie Shihao asked.

Old Master Gu smiled and said, "What do you know? If she's really that old, I'll have to support her more."

Xie Shihao asked, "Then do you usually go to the Siren's live stream to listen to her sing? I'm her number one fan!"

Old Master Gu nodded and said, "Of course. A few days ago, Xiao Ye downloaded the app on phone. He even taught me how to enter the live stream to listen to songs and to send gifts. When the Siren broadcasts next time, I'll first get the second place 'Kneel and Call Me Daddy' down."

Xie Shihao's expression froze. He felt uncomfortable looking at Old Master Gu's serious expression.

Capital University.

"Student Feng Qing, come to my office." Shen Suying's voice sounded.

The students all rushed to see the concert. As it was Feng Qing's turn to be on duty, she was the last to leave. She thought that there was plenty of time, but she did not expect that Shen Suying would come just as she locked the classroom door.

After saying that, she did not care if Feng Qing agreed or not and walked straight towards the chief's office. In her opinion, Feng Qing did not dare and could not refuse. Although she did not know what Shen Suying wanted to do, Feng Qing could only go over and take a look.

In the office, Shen Suying handed an attendance sheet to Feng Qing and said arrogantly, "I'll give you a chance to perform. Help me do the student attendance register. There's an empty computer in the corner."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and said, "I'm sorry, Chief Shen, I can't do it!"

"Oh, your eyes have just recovered, and you're already getting over your head? I can't order you around?" Shen Suying said coldly.

Feng Qing looked at her phone and replied, "Chief Shen, I really can't do it. I'm a special student. I have to work part-time and study usually. I have to go to work after school. I don't have the time or energy to do all this. Why don't I help you find a classmate?"

Shen Suying's expression was ugly. There were other colleagues in the office. She really could not take it lying down when Feng Qing did not respect her. The vice chief sitting opposite also had an expression of watching the fun.

"Is it so hard for me to ask you for help?" Shen Suying said angrily, "In the past, you couldn't see, and I already took good care of you. Now that you can see, you're giving me all sorts of excuses?"

Seeing that she was not going to stop, Feng Qing did not say anything else. She sat in front of the computer and started working, her ten fingers jumping rapidly on the keyboard..

Chapter 279: Jumped Down And Was Saved?

Ten minutes later, the student attendance register was finished. After checking it, Feng Qing stood up and said, "Chief Shen, I've finished doing the register!"

Shen Suying, who was sitting on the chair and drinking tea, almost scalded her mouth. She hurriedly went over and examined it as she said, "There's so much content. You finished it so quickly?"

Feng Qing did not speak. She carried her pink school bag and was about to leave, but Shen Suying held her back. "What's the rush? You can only leave after I finish checking and there are no mistakes."

Feng Qing's expression turned cold, and her beautiful eyes were filled with impatience. Her fingers that were holding her phone moved slightly, and she quickly wrote a message and sent it.

Although her vision had recovered, she had been in a blind state for many years and had long been used to typing messages in a blind manner. Moreover, her blind hitting speed and accuracy were very high, so she deliberately maintained it.

The sun set in the west, and the sky darkened. The Evening Star appeared on the horizon. Those who were attentive would discover that there was a small black dot beside the Evening Star, and it was rapidly enlarging.

As the small black dot enlarged, the sound of the helicopter's rotors turning at high speed sounded. Everyone subconsciously looked out of the window and saw a black helicopter hovering outside the office building.

As the window was not closed, a huge wind blew into the office, causing the documents and information in the office to fly everywhere. Shen Suying had never seen such a scene before. Looking at the aggressive helicopter, she hugged her head and hid under the desk in fear.

At this moment, Feng Qing ran to the window with her pink school bag on her back. She jumped out of the window while everyone was dumbfounded.

Shen Suying was shocked. "Student Feng Qing, what are you doing?!"

Unfortunately, her voice was too weak and was swallowed by the sound of the propeller. The teachers and students in the office building were collectively shocked. This kind of scene was only seen in movies and dramas, and the scene of Feng Qing jumping out of the window made many timid teachers faint on the spot.

Shen Suying's office was on the seventh floor. Feng Qing jumped down from the seventh floor. No one believed that she could live, much less understand why she jumped off the building.

The next second, everyone was stunned again. The helicopter slowly rose and a cold and handsome man appeared on the ladder hanging down from the cabin. The man held the ladder in one hand and Feng Qing in the other. The two of them hung on the ladder and disappeared into the horizon.

The helicopter disappeared completely, and everyone recovered from their shock. If not for the scattered papers, they would have thought that everything that had happened was an illusion!

"Chief Shen, what happened just now? Student Feng Qing jumped out of the window and was saved?" The vice chief said incoherently.

Shen Suying tidied her clothes and hair and said with a confused look, "You're asking me, who should I ask?"

The other colleagues said thoughtfully, "I think the helicopter is here to pick Student Feng Qing up. They must have something urgent, but isn't Student Feng Qing a special student? How does she know someone who has a helicopter?"

Hearing his words, Shen Suying started to think too. However, after thinking for a long time, she did not understand. The wind was so strong just now that she could not open her eyes. She did not see clearly what the man holding Feng Qing looked like.

Changxing Stadium was filled with people. Magnesium lights, spotlights, and special effects lights were shining together. On the stage, Li Shaoqun was sweating profusely as he sang with all his might. The audience was conquered by his singing and shook their glow sticks to cheer for him.

The concert had been going on for 15 minutes, but Feng Qing had yet to arrive. Li Shaoqun could only sing three songs in a row. When the fourth song was over, the atmosphere was almost to the max. It was time for Feng Qing to sing with him.

"Thank you. I'll go change my clothes. Please wait a moment!" Li Shaoqun bowed and left the stage after singing the fourth song.

As soon as he reached backstage, he turned off the microphone and hurriedly looked towards the dressing room. The executive director broke out in cold sweat and said, "Young Master Li, you can only change the fifth song to your solo. Miss Siren hasn't arrived yet, and we can't contact her."

"No, according to the program list given to the audience, the fifth song is a duet between the two of them. If it is changed to a solo song, the audience will probably boo at it. I don't dare to imagine a scene where 80,000 people boo at it." The executive director retorted..

Chapter 280: Get Out!

The audience outside was roaring like a tsunami, shouting Li Shaoqun's name one after another. Compared to the tense atmosphere backstage, everyone was thinking of countermeasures.

Seeing that there was not much time left, the executive director said, "We can only risk it. We can't always hide backstage and not go out, right? I'll get the bodyguards to come over and let them accompany Young Master Li on stage."

It was too difficult to control a venue with 80,000 people. Just the security company had hired 20-odd people, but facing 80,000 viewers, it was still a drop in the bucket. The only solution was to let the bodyguards accompany Li Shaoqun on stage to ensure his safety.

Although they had already confiscated many dangerous items when they passed the security check, they had not confiscated the fan lights. If anyone threw the lights on the stage...

Seeing how nervous they were, Li Shaoqun curled his lips. "Don't worry. Wait a while more. If the Siren doesn't come, I'll sing alone. There won't be a problem."

Everyone was silent. Other than that, it seemed like there was nothing else they could do. They hoped that the audience would not make things difficult for Li Shaoqun, and would not take it too seriously.

Time passed second by second, and everyone was disappointed. There was still no news of the Siren. The audience couldn't sit still anymore. Li Shaoqun knew that he couldn't wait any longer. Hence, he took the microphone and walked to the elevator. He planned to sing alone. This was his solo song in the first place, so it was normal for him to sing from start to finish.

Just as the elevator was halfway up, a stage manager scrambled over and shouted, "Young Master Li, I've contacted Miss Siren. She said that you can go on stage freely. After the song begins, she will meet you on stage."

Li Shaoqun was confused, as was the rest of the staff. What did she mean by meeting you on the stage after the song started? Could it be that the Siren could fly?

There was no time to ask any questions. The elevator had already reached its highest point. Under the spotlight, Li Shaoqun walked towards the center of the stage alone. The beautiful prelude rang out at the same time.

Li Shaoqun focused his attention. After the prelude, he started singing into the microphone. His voice was filled with texture and his voice was unique. The first sentence he sang captured the hearts of many people.

As the audience watched Li Shaoqun sing alone on the stage, they started discussing. According to the program list, the fifth song was the one Li Shaoqun and the Siren released a few days ago.

"What about the Siren Aunty? Didn't she say that the fifth song was a duet between her and Li Shaoqun?"

"What's going on? Did the Siren Auntie stand us up? If she doesn't appear, who will use the stinky egg I secretly brought in?"

"D*mn! At least two-thirds of the audience is here to denounce the Siren Aunty. If she doesn't come out, she'll be finished!"

"Hmph, what do you know? What Siren Aunty? I think it's clearly Jia Le and Li Shaoqun using the matter of the Siren as a gimmick to promote their concert. Otherwise, why would so many people come?"

"Siren, come out quickly. You can run, but you can't hide forever. Get out quickly!"

Whatever they were afraid of would happen. However, contrary to the expectations of the backstage personnel, the live audience was agitated and filled with hoots. No one was listening to Li Shaoqun sing.

Listening to the waves of hoots, Gu Qingye smiled bitterly. "Xiao Hao, it's not that I want to discourage you, but the Siren might really be an auntie, so she would rather offend the public than come out."

Xie Shihao looked pained. "Siren, come out! Regardless of whether you're a human or a ghost, I like to hear you sing. If you don't come out now, you won't have a chance in the future..."

Just as the audience's voice drowned out Li Shaoqun's singing, a loud roar came from the sky above the stadium. The audience looked up and saw a black helicopter appear in the sky at some point.

"Look, it's a helicopter. Why is there a helicopter here?"

"What's going on? This helicopter is still carrying missiles. Does it want to bomb the stadium?"

"D*mn, it's the military's newest air-to-ground helicopter. It's so freaking cool!"

The hoots disappeared as the audience was attracted by the helicopter in the sky. At the same time, the cabin door opened and a graceful figure peeked out. The figure had her back to the crowd as she stepped on the escalades and floated in the air..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro