291 - 300

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 291: Just Don't Get Zero Points Again

Xie Shihao lowered his head and didn't want to leave. However, under Shen Suying's gaze, he had no choice but to go back. Before he left, he whispered in Feng Qing's ear, "Am I the first person among all the fans to get the Siren's signature?"

Feng Qing was stunned before she nodded with a smile. A brilliant smile appeared on Xie Shihao's face with a hint of pride. Then, he walked away without acknowledging anyone.

Shen Suying stood in front of the podium and looked at all of this with a gloomy face. She did not care what kind of celebrity Feng Qing was, nor did she care what kind of demon she was. In her eyes, Feng Qing was a special student, especially the point of seducing little boys made her extremely unhappy. Could it be that the rich and young masters nowadays had such heavy tastes? Did they like country girls like Feng Qing?

Looking at the calm Feng Qing, she could not help but recall the scene of the helicopter appearing in the office building yesterday. She had seen the video of the concert last night and finally believed that the helicopter was here to pick Feng Qing up.

Pursing her lips, Shen Suying said with evil intentions, "I heard that a big star appeared in our school yesterday. Siren from the 'Sing Whenever You Want' app?"

The students didn't say anything and focused their attention on Feng Qing. Ever since they found out that she was the Siren, almost all the students' attitudes towards her had changed.

"Student Feng Qing, I finally know why you got zero for the college entrance examination. It turns out that you've spent all your time and energy on this. However, since you're already a part of the Capital University, you should calm down and study properly. Moreover, you're a public figure. If you get zero again, you'll be laughed at by people. Capital University will also become a laughing stock because of you." When she spoke about zero points for the college entrance examination, Shen Suying deliberately raised her voice.

The students' expressions froze. They all looked at Feng Qing strangely. They never expected her to get zero for the college entrance examination. Even if they chose the same answer for all the multiple choice questions, it was impossible for her to get zero, right?

Looking at the reaction of her classmates, the corners of Shen Suying's mouth curled up. "The midterm examination for this semester will be next month. According to the school's rules, the results of the examination will be posted everywhere in the school and in the school's official website. It is also an announcement for the society as this will show the excellent education level of the Capital University and the good learning atmosphere."

Speaking up to this point, Shen Suying paused for a moment and pointed the spearhead at Feng Qing again. "Student Feng Qing, I hope you can study harder during this period of time. Although you scored zero for the college entrance examination, it's all in the past. As long as you're willing to work hard, you'll definitely get good results!"

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. Just as she was about to say something, Shen Suying's mocking voice sounded again. "Don't worry. I don't have any hopes for you because your results in literature are too poor. When the time comes and you don't know how to do, just choose C altogether. Just don't get zero again."

"Tsk tsk, Chief Shen, you're wrong. If someone can still get zero when they fill in the same answer, that's also a kind of ability. You have to know that it's not easy for many people to get zero." Gu Qingye said with a fake smile.

Shen Suying's expression darkened. She was very unhappy in her heart. However, facing the Gu family's young master, even she, the dean, did not dare to say anything unpleasant. She could only try her best to suppress her anger.

"Young Master Gu, you're mistaken. I don't have any other intentions for Student Feng Qing. She's a public figure now, and she doesn't just represent herself, but also our Capital University. Therefore, I'm doing this for her and for the school. After all, if the outside world finds out that she scored zero, it will definitely be used to hype things up. I think Young Master Gu doesn't want to see that scene, right?" Shen Suying used her Taiji Fist to not only neutralize Gu Qingye's attack, but also to appear righteous.

Gu Qingye curled his lips in disdain and lowered his head to play with his phone. He did not say anything else. A good man did not fight with a woman, let alone a crazy woman like Shen Suying.

"Chief Shen, don't worry. I will definitely not score zero again, nor will I embarrass Capital University." Feng Qing said, "But I really want to know, in Chief Shen's heart, how many points do you think it will be to not lose face?"

Hearing this, Shen Suying was elated. She looked at Feng Qing disdainfully. She actually dared to hand the decision over to her.. Wasn't she looking for trouble?

Chapter 292: Getting Into The Top 50

"Since Student Feng Qing is asking sincerely, then let me tell everyone. As everyone knows, we are a music school and belong to the literary and sports specialization. To put it bluntly, we are special students. Therefore, schools across the country take special care of special students like us. They do not really require the results of our literature subjects. According to past experience, the average score of our specialization students in literature subjects is not less than 350 points. As for you freshmen this year, there are a total of 566 people. It is not shameful for your literature subjects to be ranked in the top 460." Shen Suying held a piece of chalk and wrote heavy numbers on the blackboard as she spoke.

The students heaved a sigh of relief. 350 points was not high. For them, they only needed to work hard for a while to get it. As for 460, it was not a difficult task.

"But! Student Feng Qing is a superstar now, so we have higher expectations for her. No matter how many marks she gets, her results in the literature subjects have to be at least in the top 150 in the cohort. This way, she won't lose face for Capital University." Shen Suying changed the topic and shifted the topic to Feng Qing again.

"Hiss..." The students gasped and revealed looks of disbelief. They all wondered if Shen Suying had not slept well last night and caused her mental confusion. Wasn't it an international joke for them, students with artistic specialties, to enter the top 150 in the cohort?

If an art student could achieve such results, they would not have to take the path of a special student. They might as well compete with those who had good grades. They could completely treat professional lessons as their hobby. In the future, when they entered society, they could even find a good job. The students saw very clearly that Shen Suying was deliberately making things difficult for Feng Qing.

Shen Suying wrote the words 'retained' on the blackboard. Then, she looked at Feng Qing and said, "You don't have to give yourself too much pressure. If you can't get into the top 150 of the cohort, I will apply for you to be retained from the school and let you study for one more year than other students. This way, you will learn more firmly."

"Oh, alright." Feng Qing calmly replied.

This time, it was Shen Suying's turn to be shocked. She stared at Feng Qing again and again and saw that her face was always calm. She could not tell what she was thinking at all. She actually agreed just like that?

Shen Suying was very unhappy. She thought that Feng Qing would resist and debate with her. She did not expect that Feng Qing would not take it seriously at all. It made her feel like she had punched cotton.

"It's great that you agreed. Last night, I asked you to help me, but you made the office look like a mess. Therefore, you have to accept the punishment. How about this? If you can't enter the top 50 in the cohort for the mid-term examination, from today onwards, the hygiene of the classroom, my office, and even the cleaning of the bathroom will all be handled by you alone until you graduate." Shen Suying's anger rose to her head and she became even more fierce.

As soon as these words were out, the students were collectively dumbfounded. They all looked at Shen Suying with their mouths agape. They did not know what hatred she had with Feng Qing. She was so confrontational and did not hide it at all. The students all sympathized with Feng Qing in their hearts.

"Chief Shen, I object. It's fine if you wanted Feng Qing's results in the literature subjects to be in the top 150 of the cohort, but for her to get into the top 50, this is obviously trying to make things difficult for her. Moreover, according to what I know, apart from the classroom, there is a dedicated cleaning auntie in the teacher's office and bathroom responsible for everything. On what basis should Feng Qing do the cleaning work? Do you want to treat her as a slave?" Xu Mingqian could not sit still anymore and was the first to stand up to refute.

"Student Xu, I don't have the intention to target Student Feng Qing. As your teacher, I have to distinguish between rewards and punishments. None of you were around last night, so you didn't see what happened to the entire office building because of Student Feng Qing. Many students and teachers worked late into the night before barely cleaning up the office. Is it wrong for me to punish her for being so disrespectful to the fruits of other people's labor?" Shen Suying bit the reason and did not let go, putting on a fair and impartial look.

Xu Mingqian was speechless. He struggled and said, "But it's also wrong of you to change the rules. You clearly asked her to enter the top 150 of the cohort just now, and in the blink of an eye, she needs to be in the top 50.. How could she complete it?"

Chapter 293: Smoke Everywhere

"Haha, what are you saying? Why don't you think about it? Student Feng Qing scored zero in the college entrance examination. With her results, what's the difference between letting her get to the top 150 and the top 50?" Shen Suying said disdainfully. "On the other hand, as Student Feng Qing's deskmate, your results are very good. Let you privately tutor Student Feng Qing before the examination. I hope that both of you can achieve ideal results."

In the last row of the classroom, Wu Xue secretly sent a message under the table. "Hehe, good news. Chief Shen flew into a rage just now and deliberately made things difficult for Feng Qing, requesting her to enter the top 50 in the cohort. If she can't pass the examination, she will be responsible for cleaning our bathroom, classroom, and Chief Shen's office."

A few seconds later, Feng Jianing replied, "Hmph, she wants to enter the top 50 in the cohort? Unless the hundreds of people in front of her are all dead, it's a huge hurdle to even enter the top 400."

Wu Xue replied, "Hehe, if she can't even get into the top 150, Chief Shen will make her retain one more grade. I wonder how she offended Chief Shen?"

Feng Jianing said, "She asked for it. I really don't understand what she's thinking. She just became famous after attending Li Shaoqun's concert. Why didn't she take the opportunity to enter the entertainment industry, but instead be controlled by Chief Shen in school? Most importantly, now that her popularity is the highest, she will definitely earn a lot of money by entering the entertainment industry."

Wu Xue: "I guess she just wants to get a degree. She's afraid that others will use her degree to criticize her in the entertainment industry. Actually, she scored zero for the college entrance examination. What's the point of getting a degree? She'll still be mocked by others." After sending it, she sent another message. "By the way, the midterm examination is coming up soon. Can you come back and take it?"

Feng Jianing replied, "There's no conflict in time. If I don't take the examination, won't I be overtaken by Feng Qing's results? Therefore, I will definitely go back and take the examination."

After a moment of silence, Wu Xue sent another message. "There's something else I almost forgot. Isn't Senior Yuning's performance at the Hong Meng Theater coming up soon? I think Feng Qing is very busy now. She just finished the concert and is about to revise for the mid-term examination. She doesn't have time to practice the violin at all. When that time comes, will she be able to perform?"

Seeing Wu Xue's words, Feng Jianing also frowned. She has been very busy recently. As she prepared to participate in the International Fragrance Competition, she practiced the piano for at least four hours a day, afraid that she would embarrass herself in Long Yuning's performance. Moreover, she had already gone to the Hong Meng Theater to play with the live band twice, but she had never seen Feng Qing before.

Although Long Yuning told her that Feng Qing was busy with other things and didn't have time to come to the rehearsal, she was gloating in her heart. Trying to perform without rehearsals was equivalent to dreaming. She couldn't wait to see Feng Qing embarrass herself.

Most importantly, Feng Qing had now become the Siren Goddess and was the future star of the Xia country's music industry. This also caused her to be paid attention. It would be fine if she performed well, but if she did not perform well, or if the violin played off pitch, it would be infinitely magnified and embarrassing.

"I remember that you have a relative who seems to be working at the police station. Get him to help check where Feng Qing lives. She's been away for so long. We never knew where she was staying." Feng Jianing sent a message.

A moment later, Wu Xue replied, "It's a small matter. I'll inform you when I find it."

When it was lunchtime, Feng Qing was surrounded by her classmates again before she could go for lunch. Fortunately, Xu Mingqian brought her food from the canteen.

Wu Xue hated Feng Qing, so she naturally wouldn't be her little fan. Therefore, after lunch, she slipped out of the school field. Just as she was taking a walk, she saw a yellow medium-sized dog lazily lying in the greenery and sunbathing.

The dog was covered in golden fur, and only its four hooves were snow-white. Its fur was fluffy and bright, and it looked like it had good food. There was even a handsome black collar around its neck. The corners of Wu Xue's mouth curled up as she revealed a strange smile. She knew the dog was Feng Qing's guide dog when she was blind..

Chapter 294: I Didn't Protect You Well!

In the classroom, under Gu Qingye's chase, the students finally dispersed for their lunch break. Feng Qing's ears finally cleared up. After eating the lunch Xu Mingqian brought, she went to the violin room alone and played the violin.

Because she was a special student, she did not have a dormitory in school. Other people could go back to the dormitory to sleep during their lunch break, but she could only stay in the violin room.

Fortunately, there were many violin rooms, and many students were practicing at all times. Although the school had soundproof materials, the sound of various instruments could still converge into a torrent that could crush the entire building at any moment.

In order to minimize interference, Feng Qing would choose the most remote violin room every time so that she could focus on contacting the violin.

Suddenly, a miserable scream was heard. Although the sound was very weak, Feng Qing was able to hear it clearly. After all, she possessed a hearing that was difficult for ordinary people to understand. Feng Qing's hand froze and her heart sank. She heard clearly that the two wails definitely belonged to March.

The next second, she threw down the violin and ran to the bed to look in the direction of the sound. She happened to see March running across the field, wailing as he ran.

Feng Qing's face was covered in frost. She could see very clearly that March was howling in panic because its tail was caught in a mouse trap.

March's shrill cry spread throughout the campus. The mouse trap on its tail was a powerful mouse trap with serrated teeth. It was extremely powerful and could even snap a big mouse the size of a bowl. One could imagine how painful March was now.

As hhe ran, March's feet tilted and he fell heavily to the ground. His body slid forward for two to three meters before he stopped. Feng Qing had no time to think. She pushed open the window and jumped down, using the water pipe and the air conditioner to land steadily on the ground.

March was the first pet that Xie Jiuhan had given her. He was also her most loyal companion during her blindness. Therefore, she had always had a special relationship with March. Now that she saw it suffer, her heart naturally hurt.

The student who was playing Schacks at the window suddenly saw a person fall down the building and almost gasped.

"Holy shit! What is that? Was that Spiderman just now?"

"What the hell, no one will jump off a building!"

"Heavens,it's too terrifying. What happened?"

The students were all shocked. They ran to the window and looked down. In the end, they saw Feng Qing running towards March, who had fallen to the ground.

"Roar..." Seeing that Feng Qing was here, March let out a shrill cry and looked at her pitifully. His meaning was clear: "Mommy, it hurts!"

"March, how are you?" Feng Qing asked in pain. She directly broke off the mouse trap that was clamped on March's tail. However, as soon as she touched it, March's body trembled from the pain. Dark red blood dyed Feng Qing's hands.

"Open!" Feng Qing mustered all her strength and tried to break open the mouse trap. With a shrill spring sound, the mouse trap was gradually opened.

Feng Qing heaved a sigh of relief after tossing the mouse trap aside. March crawled to his feet and hurriedly licked his injured tail. He was still growling, and it was clear that the wound hurt.

At this moment, a few students ran over. They all rushed over after hearing March's scream. However, Feng Qing was relatively close, and she saved March before them.

"Student Feng Qing, are you injured?" A student asked worriedly.

Feng Qing looked at her palm and said, "I'm fine. I was just scratched by the sawtooth on the mouse trap. I'll just disinfect and bandage it."

Before she could finish her sentence, everyone felt their vision blur. A figure covered in black appeared beside Feng Qing. Little Wu grabbed Feng Qing's wrist and looked at the blood flowing out of her palm. She said coldly, "I didn't protect you well!"

The students looked at Little Wu in confusion. From the voice and figure, they could tell that the other party was a woman, but she was dressed strangely, had a mask on her face, and spoke with a clear voice. It was really strange that she said such strange things to Feng Qing..

Chapter 295: Can't Wait For Someone To Save It

Completely ignoring everyone, Little Wu only had eyes for Feng Qing's hands at this moment. From her eyes, one could see that she was deeply blaming herself. Just now, in a moment of desperation, Feng Qing was also more agitated. She couldn't hold her hands properly and was pinched hard by the mouse trap. Now, there were different deep scratches and bloody holes on her palms and the back of her hands, as if she had just been tortured.

"Stop looking. Go to the school infirmary and deal with it first." Feng Qing turned around and walked out of the field.

"Ao... Ao..." March barked twice and followed closely behind Feng Qing with its tail between its legs. It seemed to have suffered a huge shock. As it was taught to be a guide dog, it had been warned from a young age that it could not attack humans. At most, it would bare its teeth to scare them. It did not expect that humans would hurt it.

Seeing the two of them and the dog leave, the students were confused and started to discuss Little Wu.

"Who's that woman beside Feng Qing? Why haven't I seen her before? She looks quite mysterious!"

"I don't know. Anyway, she's definitely not from the music school, because I've seen all the girls in the music school. I guess she's from another school?"

"Who cares? Anyway, this person is quite cold. It's not easy to get close to her. But I feel that she's very likely Feng Qing's diehard fan. Otherwise, she wouldn't have followed her closely."

In the school infirmary.

Feng Qing was stretching her arms out. The school doctor was wearing a white coat and holding a cotton bud to clean her wound and disinfect it. March was lying at her feet, his tail still hidden in his crotch.

Bang! The infirmary door was pushed open forcefully. Gu Qingye, Xie Shihao, and Xu Mingqian barged in. Seeing how Feng Qing's hands were injured, Xie Shihao's expression darkened.

"Little... Feng Qing, what happened to your hand?" Xie Shihao almost called her little auntie. Fortunately, he reacted quickly.

Feng Qing took a deep breath and looked at the three of them. She recounted what had happened on the field just now. Then, the corners of her mouth twitched because the alcohol had just touched her flesh and it was especially painful.

Xie Shihao's face darkened. He pointed at Little Wu at the door. "Why would we need her if you were to do this personally?" Other people didn't know Little Wu's identity, but he was completely aware of it because the secret guards had never been a secret in the Xie family.

Feng Qing glanced at him and said, "It has nothing to do with her. In my heart, March is like my child. I can't wait for someone to save it."

At that time, the situation was urgent and she felt sorry for March, so she directly forgot about Little Wu. Moreover, she didn't know where Little Wu was hiding. Seeing that March's tail was bleeding non-stop, she had no choice but to do it herself.

Little Wu drooped her head and admitted, "I was negligent. Don't worry, Young Master Xie. When we return, I'll take the initiative to ask for punishment."

"Hmph, you think you can just accept your punishment? Do you know what you're doing? You can't even do such a small thing. I really want to slap you to death." Xie Shihao said angrily.

As the school doctor bandaged Feng Qing's wound, he watched the show. However, after watching for a long time, he couldn't figure out their relationship and he didn't dare to ask. Be it Young Master Xie or Young Master Gu, none of them was easy to talk to. After a simple bandage, the school doctor instructed a few more words and then let Feng Qing and the others leave. It was best to stay away from them.

"Qingqing, do you know who clipped the mouse trap to March's tail?" Just as they left the infirmary, Xu Mingqian asked.

Feng Qing shook her head. "I'm not sure. I was in the violin room at that time. If I didn't hear March wailing, I wouldn't know what was happening outside."

Xu Mingqian nodded and quickly walked away from the group. Feng Qing asked doubtfully, "Brother Mingqian, you're going in the wrong direction!"

"I'll check the culprit. According to what I know, this kind of mouse trap is near the experimental plot in the back of the school. March hasn't been there at all, so someone must have deliberately hurt it." Xu Mingqian said and disappeared.

No matter who the other party was, he had to find them. The school was only so big, and there were surveillance cameras everywhere. He was also the boss of the hacker alliance, so finding the culprit would be easy. He wanted to see who exactly dared to do this. Feng Qing's hands could not be injured for nothing..

Chapter 296: Xie Jiuhan Is Here!

Seeing that Xu Mingqian wasn't about to let this go, Feng Qing hurriedly looked at Xie Shihao and forced a smile. "Xiao Hao, don't tell your uncle about this..."

Before she could finish, Xie Shihao interrupted, "Impossible!"

Glancing at Feng Qing's bandaged hands, as if she were an injured person who had come down from the battlefield, he knew that this matter was serious.

"Stop thinking about it and stop trying to persuade me. This wasn't an accident. Someone was trying to harm you on purpose. If I don't tell Little Uncle, when he finds out, not only will he deal with the mastermind, but he will also deal with me," Xie Shihao explained. "Moreover, Little Uncle should already know that you're injured at this time." With that, he nodded at Little Wu, who was following behind them. It was every bodyguard's basic duty to report anything that happened.

March rubbed his head against Feng Qing's calf as he walked, and he made pitiful sounds. March was very smart and knew that his mother was injured because of him.

Feng Qing squatted down and touched March's head. Her hands were wrapped in bandages now, so she couldn't carry March. "March, be good. Mom is fine. I'll be fine in a few days."

After consoling March for a moment, Feng Qing stood up and said to Xie Shihao, "Take it to the pet hospital. Check its tail and see if its bones are injured. The mouse trap has a strong bite. I used all my strength to break it open."

"You still care more for a dog at a time like this? Why can't you tell the severity of the matter?" Xie Shihao said frantically. In his eyes, no matter how smart and cute March was, he was only an obedient dog. Even if he was the dog of the Xie family, he was still just a beast. He wanted to send Feng Qing to a regular hospital to treat her hands so that they wouldn't be scarred.

"Shut up, you're not allowed to say that. March is my son, you're not allowed to be rude to it in the future. I only pricked a little bit of skin and flesh. I've already disinfected it just now. Later on, I'll use some beauty cream and it won't leave any scars." Feng Qing's beautiful eyes glared, her aura terrifying.

"Sigh, I really admire you!" Xie Shihao sighed. Helpless, he could only carry March to the pet hospital.

Just as Xie Shihao and March left, nearly a hundred black cars drove into Capital University. These cars were all of the same brand and model. They lined up and drove into the school. The scene was like in a movie.

The students stopped to watch and took photos of the scene with their phones. Various discussions started.

"Tsk tsk tsk, as expected of the Xie Corporation. This scene is indeed big!"

"Heh, do you know what it means to be arrogant? Look at them. A hundred Mercedes S500L to open the way. It's even the top edition."

"Doesn't the school prohibit foreign cars from entering? Did Young Master Xie cause trouble again?"

Not far from the school infirmary, Xie Shihao bumped into Xie Jiuhan with March in his arms. He was instantly frozen on the spot by Xie Jiuhan's death Stare.

"Little, Little, Little Uncle... You, you're here..." Xie Shihao's teeth chattered.

Xie Jiuhan's expression was cold. There was a large group of people following behind him. The man glanced coldly at March, who was in Xie Shihao's arms. March was humane and knew that he couldn't afford to offend the man. He snuggled his head into Xie Shihao's armpit and forgot about the pain on his tail.

Without saying a word, Xie Jiuhan walked past Xie Shihao and entered the infirmary. Xie Shihao took a deep breath and felt his legs go weak.

"Qingye, don't be stunned. Accompany me to the pet hospital. My aunt is injured. Capital University will probably suffer today. Let's go out and hide." Xie Shihao looked at Gu Qingye.

Gu Qingye hesitated for a moment and nodded. With Xie Jiuhan around, they did not have to worry about Feng Qing anymore. Or rather, they did not have the right to worry. If that man couldn't even handle the matter, they would not be able to.

Although he was very unhappy with Xie Jiuhan in his heart, that was only unhappiness. He had to face the reality that Xie Jiuhan was powerful. In front of this King of the Capital, he was not much stronger than an ant.

After entering the infirmary, the pungent smell of disinfectant entered his nostrils. Xie Jiuhan looked around and did not see Feng Qing or Little Wu. He only saw a human figure under the blanket on the bed..

Chapter 297: Am I Shameful?

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and walked straight to the bed. He lifted the snow-white blanket. As expected, Feng Qing was hiding below. She was lying on the bed and looking at him pitifully.

The moment Xie Jiuhan got out of the car, she heard a familiar heartbeat. Knowing that he was here, she hurriedly ordered Little Wu to leave first. She knew that Little Wu would not get away with Xie Jiuhan's temper.

"Hand, take it out!" Xie Jiuhan said coldly, his tone unquestionable.

In order not to provoke Xie Jiuhan, Feng Qing deliberately found a pair of medical gloves and wore them. However, since the man had spoken, she could only be obedient and slowly take off the gloves.

"The other one!" Xie Jiuhan said.

Feng Qing lowered her head and pouted, looking cute and pitiful. She reached out her bandaged hands for the man to see.

Staring at her hands, Xie Jiuhan's nostrils flared as he panted heavily. His black eyes were filled with a terrifying death aura.

Feng Qing said weakly, "Don't be like this. I'm fine. It's just a small injury. I'll be fine soon."

"Let's go to the hospital," the man said and walked out of the infirmary with Feng Qing. He did not care if the woman agreed or not and vividly portrayed his domineering behavior.

"We can go to the hospital, but you have to promise me one thing. You can't punish Little Wu. This has nothing to do with her." Feng Qing leaned on the man's shoulder and negotiated.

"Little Wu belongs to my secret guard team. It's my problem how to deal with her. You don't have to worry," Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

Feng Qing immediately stopped when she heard that. She exerted strength and hung on the man's back. The man's back was very firm, so it would definitely be more comfortable for him to carry her than her hanging on him.

Her little mouth went to the man's ear, and Feng Qing exhaled softly. "I'm the madam of the Xie family and also the madam of the secret guards. Since you sent Little Wu to protect me, I naturally have to worry about her. Also, not only Little Wu, you're not allowed to pursue Xiao Ye and Xiao Hao's responsibility, nor can you attack March. March is also a victim, and he's already very pitiful."

The veins on Xie Jiuhan's forehead twitched and his expression was extremely ugly. Feng Qing's words had simply blocked all his ways to vent his anger. What should he do with the anger in his heart?

"Lass, you'd better take care of yourself first. How to deal with them is my problem. Don't take things too far," Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

"Nope, nope. In the future, I will listen to you for those important matters but you have to listen to me regarding other matters. I'm your wife after all. As my husband, you should be obedient. This is a good husband who dotes on his wife." Seeing that Xie Jiuhan was not letting it go, Feng Qing had no choice but to act spoiled.

He could lose control at any moment, so she had to calm this dangerous man down first. It was just a small injury. There was no need to let the man quench his thirst for blood in school for such a small matter.

Xie Jiuhan carried her to the door. Before he could open the door, Feng Qing's ears twitched. "Wait! This heartbeat... looks like the dean, Shen Suying, is here. Little Jiu Jiu, put me down and hide."

The next second, Xie Jiuhan changed directions and walked back to the bed with Feng Qing on his back. He put her down and said, "What do you mean by asking me to hide? Am I shameful?"

Feng Qing had no time to explain. She only said, "Aiya, quickly hide. I'll explain it to you later. Why don't we do this? After this midterm examination, we'll go public."

She knew that Shen Suying loved Xie Jiuhan and was not afraid of becoming her love rival. However, she was afraid of shaming the Xie family. For example, letting someone talk about her getting zero for the college entrance examination. Moreover, she was already a big star in the school. If others found out that she was the madam of the Xie family... could she still study in peace?

Xie Jiuhan frowned. He and Feng Qing were legally married, but why did he feel like they were having an underground relationship? This made him feel very uncomfortable.

Feng Qing's ears twitched again. She knew that Shen Suying was getting closer and closer. In a moment of desperation, she could only grab the snow-white blanket and cover the man. However, the man seemed to be unwilling to cooperate. Feng Qing could only pounce on the man and press him onto the bed..

Chapter 298: The Pervert Under The Blanket

A few seconds later, the infirmary door was pushed open. The dean, Shen Suying, walked in. She looked around and finally her gaze landed on the bed.

Shen Suying frowned and said, "Feng Qing, I was in a meeting with the principal just now. I heard that you had an accident in school and were injured, so the principal and I came to see your injury. Where is it? Is it serious?"

Shen Suying waited for a long time as she watched the human figure on the bed. In the end, no one answered her, and the person on the bed did not move. Due to the angle, Shen Suying did not notice the abnormality of the arched human shape on the bed. How could Feng Qing, a little girl, be able to do that?

Under the snow-white blanket, Feng Qing's delicate body was tightly pressed against Xie Jiuhan's body. Her small face looked nervous. The man under her smiled.

"It's over. What should we do now?" Feng Qing asked in a weak voice.

Xie Jiuhan said with interest, "You were the one who asked me to hide, and you were the one who pressed me down here. It's normal for others to say that we're having an affair now that the two of us are sharing a blanket."

Feng Qing revealed a bitter expression. At this moment, she was not in the mood to debate with Xie Jiuhan. She could only brace herself and continue to hide. Her brain was working rapidly to think of countermeasures.

The man stared at Feng Qing with a wicked smile. He wanted to see what she would do at a time like this. Didn't she not want to publicize their relationship? Let's see how you hide it!

"Hello, Feng Qing? Feng Qing?! Did you hear me? I heard that you injured your hand, right? It's not so serious that you can't even speak, right?" After waiting for a long time without anyone answering, Shen Suying said.

She initially planned to enter the infirmary, but the disinfectant smell inside was too pungent. She still had rhinitis, so she stood at the door of the infirmary and did not walk in.

Outside the door, the president of the music department, He Xu said, "Alright, don't disturb Student Feng Qing anymore. Let her have a good rest. She's fine, so we can rest assured."

As the president of the music department, he paid great attention to the situation of the students, especially talented students like Feng Qing. Otherwise, he wouldn't have hurriedly brought people over when he heard that Feng Qing had an accident.

Contrary to him, the dean, Shen Suying, felt that Feng Qing was making a mountain out of a molehill. Didn't she just hurt her hand? What was there to make a fuss about? She just needed to disinfect and bandage it. Anyway, Feng Qing was just a poor girl and not some rich young lady.

"Hiss!" Under the blanket, Feng Qing's lips twitched as she let out a painful gasp. The man actually pinched her waist.

Feng Qing bared her teeth and resisted the urge to counterattack. Her beautiful eyes glared at the man as she warned, but the man seemed to not see it. His large hand reached under her clothes and touched the side of her abdomen.

There was no time to defend herself, so Feng Qing could only endure the rubbing of his large hands. The sensitive areas were being played non-stop, emitting waves of electricity that spread throughout her body. The man seemed to have become more daring. His other large hand also entered her clothes and gently wrapped around her thin waist. His five thick fingers wandered around her body wantonly.

In just a few seconds, Feng Qing's breathing became heavier, and her face turned red. Even her eyes were filled with delirium. The man's throat rolled, and his breathing became heavier. In such an environment, it made them more excited and nervous, so they entered a state very quickly.

Xie Jiuhan resisted the desire and impulse in his heart. If not for the fact that the two of them had not left, he would have punished Feng Qing on the spot.

Hearing that, Shen Suying hurriedly said, "Alright, then let her rest. I'll apply for leave for her afternoon class."

He Xu placed his hands behind his back and nodded. "The Xie Corporation's motorcade has come to school. I don't know who it is, but to have such a grand entrance, they must be important figures in the Xie Corporation. Let's welcome them together."

These words entered Shen Suying's heart. It did not matter whether Feng Qing was dead or not. What was important was that she wanted to know if Xie Jiuhan was here. Even if he was not Xie Jiuhan, it was good to be familiar with the other people in the Xie Corporation..

Chapter 299: You Guys Are Disturbing My Sleep

He Xu laughed dryly. He was already 45 years old. At this age, he no longer wanted to climb the ladder. It was enough for him to stay in this position until he retired. So he was not interested in a superpower like the Xie Corporation because if the Xie Corporation couldn't beg him, he couldn't beg the Xie Corporation either.

"Student Feng Qing, I'm the president of the music department, He Xu. Have a good rest and heal the wound on your hand. A girl's hand should not have any scars. Moreover, I heard that you're going to the Hong Meng Theater to participate in a performance in a few days, so heal your wound as soon as possible. You're a special student. Regardless of whether it's in life or in school, you can look for me anytime. I'll definitely help you within my ability." He Xu didn't enter the infirmary and stood at the door to shout.

Listening to He Xu's words of concern for Feng Qing, Shen Suying said with a smile, "President, have you thought about it? Isn't it too coincidental that she's injured at this time?"

He Xu's expression froze. He frowned and said, "Chief Shen, you mean..."

He thought that Shen Suying meant that someone had deliberately planned ahead and caused Feng Qing's hands to be injured. Shen Suying did not have this thought at all because she did not care about this matter at all.

"What I mean is, while Feng Qing's hands are injured, why don't we go with the flow and inform the performance team to find another expert and not let Feng Qing participate in the performance? After all, her violin skills are really... You should know." Afraid that He Xu would misunderstand, Shen Suying hurriedly explained.

As soon as these words were out, Feng Qing, who was hiding under the blanket, had a cold expression on her face. Her eyes seemed to be about to spew fire. She did not understand when and why Shen Suying thought that her violin skills were very lousy.

Suddenly, the man hugged Feng Qing and sat up on the bed. Feng Qing was shocked. Before she could regain her senses, she was placed on the bed by the man.

The man was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed and placed beside the bed. He leaned against the head of the bed and looked at the two of them coldly.

The commotion attracted Shen Suying and He Xu's attention. The two of them looked at the bed and their hair stood on end. They almost fainted on the spot. Shen Suying shouted in surprise. She realized that she had lost her composure and quickly covered her mouth. She never expected that Xie Jiuhan would be in the infirmary, but why was he here?

Shen Suying looked carefully and realized that there was someone sitting at the end of the bed. However, she was covered in a blanket and could not tell who it was. However, from the outline, it should be a woman.

"Ninth, Ninth Master, I really didn't see you here." He Xu reacted quickly and hurriedly bowed.

Although he didn't care much about the Xie Corporation, he couldn't offend him, especially not this man. He was the king of the entire Capital. A word from him could make him wish he was dead. Not to mention retiring peacefully, it would be difficult for him to die even if he wanted to.

"Jiuhan, I'm Suying, your old classmate. Why are you..." Shen Suying said.

Unfortunately, before she could finish speaking, Xie Jiuhan interrupted her coldly. "You guys are disturbing my sleep!"

He Xu and Shen Suying were confused. They looked at the human in the blanket at the end of the bed and Xie Jiuhan at the head of the bed. Everyone understood what he meant. Were they disturbing the Ninth Master?

He Xu hurriedly said, "I'm sorry, Ninth Master. We were blind and walked to the wrong place. We'll leave immediately." With that, he did not care if Xie Jiuhan agreed or not, he pulled Shen Suying, who was still in shock, and disappeared. When they returned to the office, Shen Suying came back to her senses.

"President, you saw that person just now, right? Could that person be Feng Qing? Ninth Master and Feng Qing..." Shen Suying said in disbelief.

He Xu wiped the cold sweat off his forehead. "Alright, this matter ends here. Don't mention it again. No matter what the Ninth Master does, it has nothing to do with us, nor do we need to worry."

"No, it can't be Feng Qing who's with the Ninth Master.What kind of person is the Ninth Master? How can he fall for her?" Shen Suying mumbled to herself.

President He was unwilling to talk about this, so Shen Suying could only comfort herself. There was also something that made her believe that the person wasn't Feng Qing because Feng Qing had just been injured and couldn't serve the Ninth Master at all. She couldn't provide him with that kind of happiness..

Chapter 300: Female Student Abusing Dog Incident

"Chief Shen, quickly sit down and rest for a while. If I'm not wrong, Student Feng Qing must have left before we went, so the person on the bed is definitely not her," He Xu said and walked towards his office.

Shen Suying could not help but look in the direction of the infirmary. She never expected that the man she had always regarded as a god would actually come to school to look for little girls to ride on him. What made her the most angry was that she did not know if the person accompanying Xie Jiuhan was a student or a teacher.

Regardless of whether it was a student or teacher, as long as that person was not her, just the thought of it made her heart ache.

In the infirmary.

Feng Qing removed the blanket on her head. The blanket that was filled with the smell of disinfectant made her hair very messy. Her hair was messy and she looked very sloppy.

As her hands were bandaged, she could only shake her head vigorously and try to restore her hair. The man reached out his large hand and picked up a rubber band from the bed, helping her tie her hair into a ponytail with elegant and gentle movements.

"Do you think they'll suspect that it's me?" Feng Qing asked.

"That will depend on their imagination." Xie Jiuhan smiled coldly.

At this moment, the man's phone rang. He picked it up and listened for a few seconds before his face darkened...

Just now, Xu Mingqian had sneaked into the surveillance room of the school's security department. In the end, he had looked through all the surveillance video at that time, but there was no surveillance video from security cameras number 12 and 18. Through the video and the traces in the surveillance room, at least two people had come before him.

Since the enemy was in the dark, he would be in the light. He might as well find the person in charge here and explain the situation. In the end, the person in charge here told him that before he came, a police officer came. The police stayed in the surveillance room alone for a while before leaving in a hurry.

After figuring out the situation, Xu Mingqian did not say anything and went straight to the dormitory. There was a case of intentional injury in the school, so it was normal for the police to come and collect evidence to investigate. However, it would not make sense to secretly take away two surveillance videos.

Opening his laptop, Xu Mingqian instantly transformed from an ordinary university student to a hacker on the Internet. His hands were like piano playing on the keyboard. Not only were they fast, but they were also very elegant.

In less than ten seconds, he successfully hacked into the school's surveillance system. Through the surveillance camera in the surveillance room, he successfully restored the two video recordings that had been stolen and saved them in his computer.

After looking at it a few times, Xu Mingqian hacked into a Weibo big V account and successfully used someone's account to post two video clips with a shocking headline. "Shocking! Capital University, female student abusing a dog!"

It was unknown if Capital University had a reputation for being defamed or if there were too many dog lovers. In less than two hours, this topic exploded on the Internet and immediately became the top three trending topics with 80 million views.

Looking at the video, on the Capital University field, a fashionable female student walked to a golden dog not far away. She took out a chicken leg to seduce the golden dog. The dog smelled the fragrance and wagged its tail as it walked over.

After the golden dog approached, the female student fed the chicken leg to the dog and touched its soft fur. The scene was very harmonious. However, just as the little dog was eating happily, the female student picked up the mouse trap that she had prepared beforehand and aimed it at the golden dog's leg. Fortunately, the golden dog reacted quickly and retreated, so it's leg was not caught, but the middle of its tail was accidentally caught.

Although the video was silent, the scene of the golden dog screaming caused many people's hearts to ache. However, the female student was not finished. Before the golden dog could regain its senses, she kicked the golden dog a few times. The golden dog reacted and shouted as it ran.

There was no subtitle or sound in the video, but all the netizens who had seen the video started scolding online.

"D*mn, this woman is crazy! How can there be such a scum at Capital University?!"

"Who knows this crazy woman? I want all the information about her in a minute. I wanna beat her up..."

"Completely inhumane. The dog is our most loyal friend. Even when the dog in the video was injured, it didn't attack the woman, but the woman abused it like this. This kind of person won't have a good ending.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro