311 - 320

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 311: Confirmed

Xie Qi took March away. Before he left, March bade farewell to Feng Qing pitifully and started his career as a dog. However, he was forced to do business.

Without needing Xie Jiuhan's instructions, Su Yu brought a group of servants and started cleaning the bedroom. According to Feng Qing's request, they changed everything in the bedroom to a new one. They painted the walls again and redecorated the ground. Even the innocent light bulbs were changed.

The master bedroom was in renovation so Xie Jiuhan could only carry Feng Qing to the secondary bedroom to stay temporarily. It was the secondary bedroom that he had asked Long Yuning to wait in.

Soon, Xie Qi brought a group of high-end cleaning services back to the Xie Manor. After cleaning up the master bedroom, Xie Qi specially found the sofa and examined it carefully. In the corner of the sofa, he found a wisp of light green powder.

Su Yu couldn't help but say, "It's this?"

Xie Qi nodded and picked up a small brush and plastic bag to store the light green powder. He shone it against the light. "Mr. Su, have you heard of Corpse Melting Powder?"

Su Yu was shocked. He looked at the light green powder in the bag and said in surprise, "You're saying that... this is the Corpse Melting Powder that has been spreading like wildfire in recent years?"

"That's right. This should be a poison powder developed by Mr. Qingyi of A Dark Organization. It won't have any reaction when it comes to skin alone. However, once it comes into contact with blood, it will immediately have a violent reaction. Even your teeth and skull can be melted completely," Xie Qi said.

Su Yu nodded solemnly. "At the beginning of the year, I even heard from the secret guards that Mr. Qingyi seemed to have upgraded this Corpse Melting Powder, turning it from a powder to a poisonous smoke. Mr. Qingyi usually likes to keep this kind of poisonous smoke in hidden weapons. According to the intelligence, her hidden weapons seem to be a string of pearls, and every pearl has poisonous smoke."

The two of them stared at the light green powder for a long time. They didn't know why Feng Qing had such a thing. Fortunately, it was only the first-generation Corpse Melting Powder. If it was the poisonous smoke, they would probably be struck.

"Don't think too much. Mr. Qingyi should have sold it to Young Madam. She seemed to have bought a lot of things from Mr. Qingyi last time," Su Yu said.

Xie Qi shook his head. "I don't think it's that simple. I heard from the underworld that many large factions domestically and abroad had offered a huge sum of money to buy one, but it was rejected by Mr. Qingyi. How could he give it to Young Madam? Unless..."

"Unless Mr. Qingyi already knows Young Madam, or..." Su Yu thought of something and looked at Xie Qi in disbelief." Could it be that Mr. Qingyi also likes Young Madam? "

Xie Qi jumped up in fright and covered Su Yu's mouth. He looked around nervously. After confirming that there was no one around, he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Old Su, you can eat whatever you want, but you can't talk nonsense. Even if you don't want to live anymore, I still want to," Xie Qi said with a look of horror.

He didn't deny Su Yu's judgment. After all, other factions couldn't even buy Corpse Melting Powder for hundred million, but Feng Qing could easily obtain it. He wouldn't believe it even if he was beaten to death if Mr. Qingyi said that he didn't have any designs on Feng Qing. Could this be considered confirmed?

Su Yu said, "I'll tell the Ninth Master about this tomorrow morning. Mr. Qingyi might have ulterior motives towards Young Madam, so the Ninth Master can make arrangements early."

Xie Qi nodded and said, "Previously, Mr. Qingyi had attacked our Ninth Master a few times. Now, he has designs on Young Madam. He simply thinks that he has lived long enough and is courting death. If he's caught by the Ninth Master, he'll definitely be ground to dust!"

In the Gu family's courtyard.

In order to ease Feng Qing's shock, Xie Jiuhan brought her to the Dragon Mountain hot spring in the Gu family's courtyard.

There was a dragon vein underground in the Capital, and since ancient times, there had been hot springs. The Gu family's ancestors had chosen the location under the guidance of an expert and had built the Gu family's courtyard on the best hot spring in the Capital. Because it was backed by Dragon Mountain, it was called Dragon Mountain Hot Spring.

Although Dragon Mountain Hot Spring was the best, its scale was very small. This is because there was less water, so it could only be used in autumn and winter every year. Not to mention ordinary people, even the Gu family themselves had to line up if they wanted to soak in it once..

Chapter 312: You Have Too Many Good Brothers

The Gu family pretended not to see Xie Jiuhan enter and leave the Gu family like there was no one around. It wasn't that the Gu family didn't have a temper, but at the start of the year, Xie Jiuhan had already bought the Dragon Mountain Hot Spring. Other than not being able to move it to the Xie Manor, this hot spring already belonged to the Xie Manor.

"Let's wash up here today. Later, let Su Yu send someone to guide the hot spring water into the Xie Manor. You can wash it every day then," Xie Jiuhan said.

Feng Qing's body was soaking in the hot spring. She wrapped her hands in a waterproof cloth and placed them on the shore. Xie Jiuhan's two large hands kept washing every inch of her body.

"What did you use for that rat?" Xie Jiuhan asked.

Steam rose and mist lingered. A few strands of wet hair clung to the corners of Feng Qing's lips. She was as beautiful as a flower. She was so beautiful that it was suffocating.

As if guessing that the man would ask, Feng Qing smiled and said, "Last time, I bought the knockout powder from Mr. Qingyi and he gave it to me for free. He told me that this thing can be used to protect my life in times of danger."

Xie Jiuhan said faintly, "For free? Do you know that many people want to buy it at a high price, but Mr. Qingyi is unmoved?"

Feng Qing's beautiful eyes swirled as her brain worked rapidly. She knew that the man had asked the key point. If she didn't answer this question properly, she might expose herself.

"Alright, now that things have come to this, I can only tell the truth. Actually, I have an extraordinary relationship with Mr. Qingyi." Feng Qing turned around and wrapped her arms around the man's neck.

The man looked at her with scorching eyes. In the next second, Feng Qing was carried to the shore. The man's large hand touched Feng Qing's calf and went straight for her.

"Mm ~" Feng Qing moaned.

In the mist, spring rippled. The two young bodies pressed against each other. The man's large hands explored the woman's lower body without any sign of fatigue. The woman could not resist and could only hug the man as best she could. Her black algae-like hair clung to the man's chest.

Xie Jiuhan did not stop. He looked down at Feng Qing. "Extraordinary? How extraordinary? Even more extraordinary than me?"

Feng Qing raised her head and looked into the man's black eyes. Autumn waves swirled in her beautiful eyes. She was already aroused, and her body gradually softened like a melting ice cream under the sun.

A drop of water slid down the woman's neck, forming a beautiful arc. The man leaned down and kissed the drop of water. Feng Qing narrowed her eyes and murmured from her nose. The man's kiss was hot and comfortable, making her unable to stop.

"Are you siblings?" Xie Jiuhan asked as he kissed her.

Amidst the scorching kiss, Feng Qing was confused. She forced herself to get up and said, "Jiu Jiu, why do you think Mr. Qingyi and I are siblings?" She didn't expect Xie Jiuhan to have such thoughts. She felt that this man's imagination was very strange. Without waiting for her to continue thinking, the man's hand exerted strength again.

The next second, a strong pleasure traveled through her entire body. The numbing feeling made Feng Qing tremble as if she had been electrocuted. She let out a low roar, opened her kitten mouth, and bit the man's shoulder fiercely, as if this was the only way to completely vent the desire in her heart.

Seeing that the woman had come, Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. "You have too many good brothers, such as Xu Mingqian. Therefore, I'm not surprised even if there are a few people from A Dark Organization."

Feng Qing gasped. "I don't have a good brother..."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up even more. He didn't believe Feng Qing at all, but he didn't want to continue arguing with her.

Feng Qing's face was still red. "Little Jiu Jiu, then who do you think is my good brother in A Dark Organization?"

Smack! Xie Jiuhan waved his hand and patted Feng Qing's smooth buttocks. He didn't want to continue on this question.

Looking at the five red finger marks on her butt, Feng Qing felt that she had suffered a loss. She immediately transformed into a little wild cat and pounced on the man again. She opened her mouth and bit the man's collarbone again, leaving two rows of shallow teeth marks.

"Little Jiu Jiu, do you smell anything?" Feng Qing asked with a smile after taking a bite.

Xie Jiuhan was stunned. He frowned and sniffed. Other than the faint body fragrance on Feng Qing, there didn't seem to be any other smell..

Chapter 313: Little Jiu Jiu Did It Last Night

Seeing his confusion, Feng Qing covered her mouth and chuckled. "Do you smell something sour? It's as if someone dyed the hot spring sour."

Before she could finish her sentence, the man's large hand touched her again. However, this time, not only was he using his hands, but he also wanted to have a good taste of Feng Qing, this little wild cat that had fallen into the water.

Feng Qing's hands were wrapped up tightly, and she couldn't resist the man at all. Very quickly, her body softened again, and her consciousness seemed to be surging in the hot spring.

"Ji Yunchen asked you to abstain from sex..." Feng Qing struggled.

Xie Jiuhan grabbed Feng Qing's legs with both hands. His body shook at a high frequency. Every impact made Feng Qing moan.

"What he says doesn't count!" Xie Jiuhan said.

"I..." Feng Qing was just about to speak when another intense impact struck, and she directly swallowed the rest of her words.

The next morning, it was drizzling outside the window.

After a night of romping, Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing hugged and fell asleep. As the master bedroom's renovation was not completed, they could only stay in the secondary bedroom for a few days.

Xie Jiuhan opened his eyes. Seeing that Feng Qing was sleeping soundly, he put on his pajamas and quietly left the room. Under the thick feather blanket, the beautiful woman revealed her head and rolled over in her sleep.

Black shoulder straps, long black hair, long eyelashes, pink and fragrant lips. The beauty under the blanket made one's blood boil and their imagination run wild.

"Ring..." Her phone rang. Feng Qing, who was asleep, frowned slightly. She closed her eyes and touched the phone on the bedside table. In the end, after touching for a long time, she remembered that her hands were wrapped in bandages.

"Xiao Mei, answer the phone!" Feng Qing ordered on the phone. Xiao Mei was the smartphone butler.

The next second, the call was picked up. Feng Qing said with sleepy eyes, "Hello? Who is it?!"

"Qingqing, it's me, Yuning." Long Yuning's voice sounded from the phone.

Feng Qing : "..."

She took a deep breath. If she had known that it was Long Yuning, she would have directly ordered to hang up her call and blacklisted her. This woman was really disturbing her sleep!

On the other end of the phone, Long Yu frowned slightly. She wondered if the phone was broken. Why was there no sound after she answered?

"Qingqing, can you hear me? I heard that you injured your hand in school. Is that true?" Long Yuning probed.

Feng Qing stretched and sat up from the bed. She felt that she could sleep for a day and night if no one had disturbed her. After being tormented by the man last night, her body had completely fallen apart.

"Hiss..." Feng Qing twisted her waist, and there was a pain.

Long Yuning's nervous voice sounded. "Qingqing, what's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"

Feng Qing said softly, "My waist hurts!"

Long Yuning asked in confusion, "No way, your waist is injured too?"

"It's not what you think. Little Jiu Jiu did it last night..." Feng Qing rubbed her waist as she got off the bed.

On the other end of the phone, the veins on Long Yuning's forehead twitched violently. After Feng Qing said this, her mind came up with images. Was she declaring her sovereignty to her?

Long Yuning gritted her teeth. Her expression was cold, but her voice did not change at all. "Seriously, you're already injured, but the Ninth Master is still tormenting you. He really doesn't understand."

Feng Qing said in a soft voice, "Sigh, I'm his woman after all. I have to feed him until he's full every day so that he won't be remembered by others. After all, my Little Jiu Jiu is the best."

Long Yuning : "..."

She felt that she was about to vomit. Could they still chat happily? Feng Qing was really a b*tch. She knew that she was also interested in Ninth Master, but she still used their married life to anger her.

"Qingqing, your hand is injured, so you shouldn't be able to play the violin anymore, right? But things happened too suddenly, and I couldn't find a suitable person to play for me, so I wanted to ask you if you could hold on and help me finish this performance." Long Yuning didn't waste any more time and went straight to the point. "At that time, I stood against the crowd and chose you, offending all the juniors in the school. It's already unrealistic to beg them now, so..."

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up. Long Yuning had been beating around the bush, but all she wanted was for her to continue attending the performance so that she could embarrass herself in public. Feng Qing saw all her thoughts..

Chapter 314: Just Don't Regret It

"Miss Long, you're going to be disappointed. My hands are injured. Even if I force myself to play the violin, the effect won't be too good. I think that with Miss Long's abilities, even without the violin accompaniment, you will still be able to perform well. I believe in you ~" Feng Qing smiled.

Long Yuning was anxious. "Qingqing, I know you're still holding a grudge about what happened previously, but I have died once and have thought it through. This time, I really want to perform with you. Can you promise me?"

Sitting on the bed, Feng Qing looked out of the window at the drizzle through the gap in the curtains. "Do you really want to collaborate with me so much?"

"Qingqing, not everyone can apply for a performance at the Hong Meng Theater. Hasn't Third Aunt always had something against you? It's an excellent chance for you to prove yourself. Only by proving yourself can you change Third Aunt's opinion." Long Yuning said.

Looking at her bandaged hands, a smile appeared on Feng Qing's face. Without a doubt, Long Yuning knew that her hands were injured, but she still forced her to participate in the performance. Feng Qing would never believe that Long Yuning did not want to embarrass her.

"Do you think I'm an idiot? Do you want to embarrass me in the Hong Meng Theater?" Feng Qing said this in her heart. If she didn't guess wrong, Long Yuning thought that her violin skills were not good and wanted to coax her onto the stage so that she could embarrass herself in front of many professional famous families and wealthy people.

"Hello, Qingqing, Qingqing?" Long Yuning asked anxiously.

The smile on Feng Qing's face was very big. She raised her hands and gently pulled the bandage with her teeth. The knot was released and the bandage was removed layer by layer. The snow-white bandage fell to the ground and her fair hands came into view. The wound on her palm had long scabbed over. Other than the slight itch, it did not affect her at all.

As the Healer of A Dark Organization, if she couldn't even treat such a small injury, she wouldn't have the face to continue working in the organization.

Feng Qing shook her hands and nodded in satisfaction. "It's difficult to refuse such a grand offer. Miss Long, I promise you, I'll definitely attend the performance to help you play the accompaniment."

She did not know when it started, but it seemed like everyone had tacitly agreed that her violin skills were poor, and she had always been hiding her skills, never showing them in front of anyone. How could she miss this chance to show off when Long Yuning is forcing her to perform?

"Really? That's great! Qingqing, you've finally thought it through!" Long Yuning's surprised voice sounded. She was prepared to spend a lot of effort, but she didn't expect Feng Qing to suddenly agree. Her heart finally calmed down.

"Yes, I've thought about it very clearly. It's indeed a rare opportunity to perform at the Hong Meng Theater, but..." Feng Qing smiled.

"But what?!" Long Yuning asked.

Feng Qing's lips curled up. "Just don't regret it!"

After a few seconds of silence, Long Yuning's confused voice sounded. "Look at what you're saying. We're good sisters. I'm more than happy to be able to perform with you. How can I regret it?"

Feng Qing did not speak anymore. She only looked out of the window with a sly glow in her eyes. She seemed to have foreseen Long Yuning's shocked expression during the performance.

"Little Jiu Jiu, does my back look good?" Suddenly, Feng Qing asked. Before she removed the bandage, she had heard Xie Jiuhan at the door. He seemed to not have come to disturb her because she was on the phone with Long Yuning.

The man's lips were curled up. He was wearing a set of fluffy pajamas as he leaned against the bedroom door. The pajamas were slightly opened, revealing his chest. The muscles were very charming, especially the half exposed collarbone, which was covered in pink kiss marks.

All the directors of the Xie Corporation's overseas corporation were blinded by the messy kiss marks on the man's collarbone when they were attending the video conference in the study room just now.

"Don't you have to work today?" Feng Qing turned around and asked.

Xie Jiuhan walked up to her and pulled her into his arms. His voice was low and hoarse. "It's raining today. I'll accompany you at home for the entire day." With that, his large hand reached into the gap of her pajamas and grabbed Feng Qing's chest. Feng Qing wanted to resist, but the man kissed her again..

Chapter 315: Another Version

Xie Jiuhan asked as he kissed, "Who called?"

Feng Qing's little mouth struggled free and she panted. "Long Yuning, she invited me to the Hong Meng Theater performance. I agreed."

The man frowned. "Contact her less in the future!"

Feng Qing stretched out her hands and opened her palms. "Little Jiu Jiu, look. The wound has already scabbed. I can play the violin now."

Xie Jiuhan's expression was gloomy as he looked at the scabs on her palm. "If you use too much strength, the wound will split open."

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." Feng Qing promised.

Xie Jiuhan picked Feng Qing up and placed her firmly on the bed. Feng Qing was petite and cute, soft and fragrant like a wild cat in heat.

Feng Qing looked at the man and asked, "Little Jiu Jiu, are you coming to watch my performance tomorrow?"

Xie Jiuhan hesitated. Su Yu had just handed him the itinerary for the next few days. If he remembered correctly, other than eating and drinking, his itinerary was full.

"What time is the performance tomorrow?" The man asked.

Feng Qing thought for a moment and said, "The performance will officially start at 2 PM!"

"No problem, I'll definitely go." Xie Jiuhan promised. He naturally had to go for Feng Qing's performance. The only one who was troubled was Su Yu. After all, every time he rearranged his itinerary, he had to make countless calls to coordinate.

The next day, at the Hong Meng Theater.

In Xia country, anyone who engaged in entertainment, movies, songs, and other kinds of music would make holding a personal performance at the Hong Meng Theater the highest achievement in their profession.

For most people, not to mention holding individual performances, even if they could participate in one of the performances, it was enough to be proud. Especially for university students who had yet to graduate, if they could perform on stage in the Hong Meng Theater, it would be equivalent to having a bright future for them.

The Sun dance troupe was the top dance troupe in Xia country's dance world. Every year, it would represent Xia country in cultural exchange and competitions. It was called the ceiling of Xia country's dance world.

After three years, the Sun dance troupe once again held a performance at the Hong Meng Theater. As the chief of the Sun dance troupe's ballet, Long Yuning had a solo dance performance. Many people came to watch her performance because of her reputation. After all, the Light of Dance in Xia country was famous.

Inside and outside the Hong Meng Theater, it was bustling with activity. Guests entered the theater in groups of three to five, and the media and television stations were all live broadcasting.

On the side of the eleventh row, Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan sat down very early. It was difficult to get one ticket for the Sun Dance Troupe's performance. They had used a lot of connections to buy two second-class seats.

Beside them was Cao Beining's family. Cao Beining's mother, Guo Xiaohui, had a smile on her face. "Anlan, I never expected that Jianing would be so promising that she could perform at the Hong Meng Theater before she graduated. Although she's only in charge of the piano accompaniment, it's enough to prove that she's very talented at the piano. Her future in the entertainment industry is limitless!"

Hearing her 'future in-laws' praise Feng Jianing, Fu Anlan couldn't control the smile on her face. "Our Jianing has liked playing the piano since she was young. Yuanzhou and I didn't specially nurture her. It was all thanks to her talent and hard work."

At the side, Cao Beining interjected, "Mom, I heard from Jianing that Feng Qing will be performing on stage today. Moreover, she will be the violin accompaniment for Long Yuning."

"Feng Qing?" Guo Xiaohui was puzzled.

"Qingqing is the girl that our family brought back from the countryside. She's Jianing's older sister. However, she was used to living in the countryside since she was young and couldn't adapt to city life. Therefore, I sent her back to the poor mountain ditch." Without needing Cao Beining to say anything, Fu Anlan explained first. When facing outsiders, she had always had another version of Feng Qing's story.

Guo Xiaohui was confused. "Not used to living in the city?"

Fu Anlan leaned into her ear and whispered, "Xiaohui, we'll be a family in the future, so I won't hide it from you. It's not that Feng Qing doesn't like the city, but her birth characters are strong. She would jinx her parents and relatives. The fortune teller said that if we raise her in the Feng family for a long time, Yuanzhou and I will suffer misfortune. It's fine if we only have Feng Qing as our daughter, but we still have Jianing to raise, so we could only bear the pain and send Qingqing back. It wasn't until she was 14 years old that we picked her up. We planned to find a man with birth characters who could subdue her, but this girl ran away halfway and never returned to the Feng family.."

Chapter 316: Madam Mingxue

Guo Xiaohui said doubtfully, "That can't be. What era is this? Who still believes in this?"

"I knew you wouldn't believe me, that's why I said that earlier. At first, we didn't believe it either, but not long after Feng Qing returned to the Feng family, her aunt, Feng Yiru, died," Fu Anlan said firmly.

In her opinion, Feng Yiru's death was entirely because of Feng Qing. If not for her strong eight characters, Feng Yiru wouldn't have died young and could have earned a few more years of money for the Feng family.

Guo Xiaohui nodded and came to a realization. She knew Feng Yiru very well. She had the title of the number one perfume maker in Xia country. It was because she had developed a few perfumes that the Feng family had earned enough to completely gain a foothold in the Capital. She didn't expect that Feng Yiru's death would have such a hidden secret.

Coupled with the fact that Feng Qing had left home all these years and had been fooling around with wild men all day, the only good impression Guo Xiaohui had of Feng Qing had disappeared.

"Why did Feng Qing participate in this performance? Could it be that she's as talented as Jianing?" Guo Xiaohui asked curiously.

Cao Beining said, "I'm not sure if she can play the violin well, but she's quite good at singing. She's very popular, especially on the Internet. A few days ago, she even participated in Li Shaoqun's concert at Changxing Stadium."

Everyone could tell that he was obviously on Feng Qing's side. In fact, ever since he found out that Feng Qing was the Siren, his thoughts had started to turn.

From a blood-related perspective, Feng Qing was the bloodline of the Feng family. From a good-looking perspective, Feng Qing was more beautiful than Feng Jianing. In terms of reputation and talent, Feng Qing even crushed Feng Jianing. Therefore, if the Cao family and the Feng family were to marry, Feng Qing was the best choice.

Now, as long as he thought of Feng Qing, he would feel inexplicably excited. Just think about it, if the Siren, who was regarded as a goddess by countless nerds, were to be ridden by him every night, that feeling would be simply heavenly!

Guo Xiaohui said disdainfully, "After all this, it turns out that she's just an internet singer. She doesn't have a future."

In the eyes of the older generation, an internet singer like Feng Qing was not a decent job at all. At that time, no matter how popular she was, it was only a flash in the pan. Only someone like Feng Jianing, who had trained bitterly since she was young, could go far.

Fu Anlan smiled and didn't say anything. Regardless of whether Feng Qing or Feng Jianing could become famous in the entertainment industry, as the mother, she was the beneficiary. Therefore, she was only worried about whether she could earn money.

Just as Fu Anlan and Guo Xiaohui were chatting, they did not notice a group of foreigners in suits passing behind them and walking straight to the audience seats on the second floor. Many security personnel had also appeared at all the entrances of the theater.

In the VIP area of the audience seats on the second floor.

Charles, the president of the International Fragrance Alliance, and Angus, the vice president, were sitting on the left and right of Raymond, the Duke of Country F. In front of Raymond, they were all extremely respectful.

"I didn't expect to meet the both of you in Xia country when there's still some time before the International Fragrance Competition." Duke Raymond smiled.

Charles said respectfully, "I have a feeling that a very powerful perfume maker will appear in this International Fragrance Competition, so I came with Angus."

Raymond nodded and looked at Angus. "Compared to last time I saw you in Country F, you seem to have gained more than one round of weight. It looks like the food of the International Fragrance Alliance is not bad!"

Angus blushed. "Ever since I changed chefs, the food has indeed become more and more palatable. However, when I came to Xia country this time, I felt that the food here is even more delicious. I've decided that I must eat all the delicacies in Xia country before leaving."

"How is my mother?" Raymond asked.

Charles and Angus looked at each other. In the end, Charles said, "Last weekend, we went to Snow Castle to visit Madam Mingxue. It's been raining for half a month in Country F, and Madam's headache and anxiety are acting up again."

Hearing that his mother's body was not in good condition, Raymond's expression darkened and he clenched his fists. "After I invite the Healer from A Dark Organization, I will definitely bring him to Country F to treat my mother and stop her from being tortured by illness.."

Chapter 317: Who Else?

"Duke, are you sure you want to invite that Healer to treat Madam Mingxue?" Charles said worriedly. "Madam has had a headache and anxiety for so many years, and she has invited so many famous experts in the world, but they haven't treated her. Do you believe that a traveling doctor can treat her?"

Although Charles rarely came to Xia country, it did not mean that he did not know Xia country. Xia country was a world country, and A Dark Organization was the number one intelligence assassin organization in Xia country. He had heard of some important figures.

Raymond shook his head and smiled bitterly. "It's precisely because those famous experts and professors can't treat my mother's illness that I want to try the Chinese medicine that has been passed down in Xia country for thousands of years. Perhaps it can cure my mother."

Angus thought of something and interrupted, "Duke, Madam Mingxue asked us to bring you a message. Madam said to pay attention to the women around Xie Jiuhan, the president of the Xie Corporation, especially the women who are close to him."

Raymond looked at Angus in confusion. "Pay attention to the woman beside Xie Jiuhan? Why?"

Angus looked around. After confirming that no one was eavesdropping, he said in a very low voice, "Madam Mingxue means to let you kidnap the closest woman to Xie Jiuhan and bring her back to Country F to hand her over."

Raymond was a little confused. According to what he knew, although they had never held a wedding, Xie Jiuhan was already married. Other than his aunt, Xie Yuhuan, the closest woman to him was his wife. Could it be that Madam Mingxue wanted him to kidnap Madam Xie?

Raymond thought for a long time but couldn't figure it out. If it wasn't Madam Xie, then who was it? Xie Jiuhan had a lover outside?

"What? Ninth Master is actually here too?"

"Oh my god, it's really the Ninth Master. His figure is still so tall and upright. The Ninth Master is really too handsome!"

"I'm glad I came today. I never expected to see Ninth Master's elegance here. If I knew this, I would buy another ticket and let my daughter come too. Once the Ninth Master takes a fancy to her..."

Suddenly, there was a commotion downstairs. Everyone's eyes were on a man.

On the second floor, Charles looked down and said to Raymond, "It's Xie Jiuhan!"

Raymond naturally saw it too. He saw Xie Jiuhan walking in the corridor with a group of bodyguards beside him. All the audience on the first floor were looking at him with reverence and couldn't help but stand up and clap. This scene was only seen when the presidents of the various countries appeared in front of the people.

On the first floor, Xie Jiuhan stopped in his tracks. He suddenly raised his head and looked at the second floor. He felt very clear that a few eyes were looking at him from above.

On the second floor, Raymond staggered and looked at Xie Jiuhan. He actually felt like he had been punched in the face.

Recently, he had been on the losing end under Xie Jiuhan. A few days ago, a batch of goods that were going to be shipped back to Country F had been snatched at the dock. In the end, when he investigated, he found that Xie Jiuhan had sent someone to do it. He wasn't sure when he had offended the Capital's Ninth Master.

Seeing that Raymond had been forced back by his gaze, a hint of disdain appeared on Xie Jiuhan's lips. He did not take Raymond seriously, no matter which country's Duke he was. This was a kind of contempt from the bottom of his bones.

Raymond came back to his senses and the smile on his face disappeared. In all his life, no one had ever dared to look down on him. He knew that this was Xie Jiuhan's territory, but if he really angered him, he might not be afraid of Xie Jiuhan.

His gaze with Xie Jiuhan had already attracted a lot of attention. In order not to make things too ostentatious, Raymond could only suppress his anger for now. If it was anywhere else, he would have exploded on the spot.

Xie Jiuhan retracted his gaze and walked forward expressionlessly. Wherever he passed, it was like a snowstorm. Everyone felt a chill run down their backs.

"Hehe, as expected of my idol. Little Uncle's entrance is too domineering. Who else is there?" Xie Shihao whispered, "Qingye, weren't you very arrogant just now? I told you to put down your legs, but you didn't. Why are you standing up now?"

Now, his biggest interest was to use Xie Jiuhan to suppress Gu Qingye. As long as Xie Jiuhan was mentioned or they met Xie Jiuhan on the spot, Gu Qingye would be as obedient as a good student. After Xie Jiuhan left, he would return to his cold and cool appearance, as if he was the eldest son of the heavens..

Chapter 318: Not Of Our Clan

What Xie Shihao didn't know was that Gu Qingye had also treated Xie Jiuhan as his life goal since he was young. He wanted to become a man like him, so he had been imitating Xie Jiuhan since he was young. However, imitations were always imitations and could never be surpassed.

"Xie Shihao, if you want to die, just say it. I don't mind satisfying you." Gu Qingye's veins twitched.

Xie Shihao curled his lips. "Pay attention to the occasion. My uncle is still here. Do you want to attract his special attention?"

Gu Qingye : "..."

Just as the two of them were quarreling, Xie Jiuhan finally walked to the center of the first row and sat down. Xie Yuhuan sat directly beside him. There was a smile on her old face. She enjoyed the feeling of being watched by everyone.

Immediately after, Old Madam Gu walked in as well, but it did not cause much of a reaction. After all, Old Madam Gu rarely appeared in public, so not many people knew her. Old Madam Gu sat beside Xie Yuhuan. She had a peaceful look on her face and was holding a Buddha Bead in her hand. She was dressed in a soap-green Daoist robe and had a jade hairpin in her white hair.

As soon as she sat down, Old Madam Gu said, "Ninth Master's appearance is extraordinary and is very welcomed and respected by everyone. Did you specially come to watch Miss Long's performance?"

"That's right!"

"No!"

The first voice was Xie Yuhuan, and the second was Xie Jiuhan. The two of them answered a question at the same time, instantly making Old Madam Gu a little confused. She looked at them in confusion. Was it or not?

In the second row, Xie Shihao snorted. "Are you joking? Who is Long Yuning? Is she worthy of my uncle watching her performance personally?"

Xie Yuhuan's expression turned cold. She was about to scold Xie Shihao for saying such arrogant words outside. He had no manners at all.

"Xiao Hao is right. I'm here to support Feng Qing. As for Long Yuning, do you think she's worthy?" Without waiting for Xie Yuhuan to speak, Xie Jiuhan said calmly.

Xie Yuhuan whispered, "Jiuhan, I know you have some misunderstandings about Yuning, but outside, please respect Yuning."

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "Little Aunt, are you stupid? You actually asked me to do something for an outsider. Do you think any Tom, Dick, or Harry can be the face of the Capital's Xie Manor?"

Xie Yuhuan wanted to flare up at Xie Jiuhan's retort, but she had to be dignified on such an occasion. She definitely couldn't fall out with Xie Jiuhan in public.

"Jiuhan, it's not like you don't know. Yuning has been by my side since she was young. I treat her like my daughter. Moreover, it wasn't easy for her. She didn't have parents since she was young and it wasn't easy for her to finally reach such a big stage. It really wasn't easy. For my sake, treat her as a younger sister..." Xie Yuhuan said.

Without waiting for Xie Yuhuan to finish, Xie Jiuhan interrupted again. "Don't say that she's my younger sister. I'm not related to her by blood. She's of a different clan so she is not to be trusted!"

Xie Yuhuan curled her lips and said, "What about Feng Qing? She doesn't seem to have the Xie family's bloodline, right? Does she have designs on the Xie family too?"

As if he had expected her to say this, Xie Jiuhan smiled coldly and said, "Don't compare her to Feng Qing because she's not worthy. Feng Qing is my legal wife. According to the ancient saying, when she married into the Xie family, she was already a member of the Xie family. After she dies, she will be buried in the Xie family's ancestral grave."

Xie Yuhuan : "..."

At the mention of the Xie family's ancestral grave, she instantly felt uncomfortable. As the daughter of the Xie family, she had no right to be buried in the Xie family's ancestral grave after she died. She could only combine her ashes with her deceased husband and bury them in the Long family's ancestral grave. However, ever since her husband died, the Long family had always ostracized her. They felt that she had jinxed her husband to death, so it was not easy to enter the Long family's ancestral grave after she died. How old was Feng Qing? She actually had her own grave in the ancestral grave.

Backstage, in the changing room.

"Qingqing, how's your hand? I'll leave the performance to you today. I initially planned to ask the music arrangement teacher to reduce the content of the violin, but the music arrangement teacher said that it can't be changed." Long Yuning pretended to be apologetic.

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up. She said calmly, "Miss Long, you've really worked hard. I'll definitely do well and satisfy you.."

Chapter 319: The Performance Begins

Long Yuning, who was tidying her hair in the mirror, had a cold look in her eyes. She ignored the captain's objections and willfully chose Feng Qing to be the violin accompaniment. Moreover, she deliberately let the music arrangement teacher design a solo that lasted twenty minutes for the violin. She knew that Feng Qing dared to agree because her hands were not seriously injured or had already recovered a lot. Therefore, she deliberately gave her high-intensity hand time. Once the time came, there would definitely be problems.

In order to make Feng Qing be shamed completely, she even deliberately informed the team that Feng Qing did not need to come to the rehearsal. Moreover, she rejected everyone's objections on the grounds that most of the content was the violin solo.

In fact, Feng Qing had to be in charge of a total of five performances. Only one scene was the violin solo, and the other four scenes had to be closely matched with the band. It would be strange if there were no problems during the performance since they had never rehearsed before.

Feng Qing sat in the dressing room and watched everyone do their makeup. She didn't know why, but she felt that the people from the Sun dance troupe didn't seem to welcome her very much. It had been two hours since she came in. No one had helped her put on makeup or told her about the performance requirements.

Looking at Long Yuning, who was doing her hair, Feng Qing sneered in her heart. If she didn't guess wrong, this scene should be caused by Long Yuning. She must have said something to the Sun dance troupe behind her back.

Feng Qing opened her bag and took out a small mirror and an eyebrow pencil to draw. Since no one cared about her, she would do it herself. She couldn't go on stage without any makeup, right?

A moment later, under the host's announcement, the performance officially started. All the actors ran towards the two sides of the stage. Long Yuning handled everything and walked up to Feng Qing. Seeing that she was still wearing lipstick, she couldn't help but feel smug.

"Qingqing, this is the first time we're cooperating. I wish you success!" Long Yuning took the initiative to extend her hand.

After Feng Qing applied her lipstick, she picked up the violin and walked past Long Yuning, walking straight towards the side of the stage. This was also the first time she had gone on stage to perform, and she wanted to see what the real stage was like.

Long Yuning retracted her hand and looked at Feng Qing's back view. Not only was she not angry, but her smile also grew wider. It was as if she could already see Feng Qing being embarrassed on the stage and being despised by everyone.

On the stage, amid a graceful symphony, Long Yuning performed a dance. Feng Qing sat in the most inconspicuous place in the band. Although she was already very low-key, her appearance still attracted the attention of many members of the audience.

"Am I seeing things? Why does that violinist look like the singer Siren?"

"Wow, it's really the Siren Goddess. I didn't expect her to attend a performance and play the violin."

"As expected of the Siren Goddess. She's beautiful and sweet, and she's so talented. You have to know that the violin can't be played well in two or three years. Every violinist has been training hard since they were young."

Discussions rose and fell. Although everyone's voice was not loud, it was very loud when gathered together. The ones who spoke were basically young people. Most of them were Siren fans.

In the VIP seats on the second floor.

The moment Feng Qing stepped on stage, Duke Raymond stood up from his chair as if his butt had been pierced by a nail. He narrowed his blue eyes and looked at Feng Qing on the stage.

In his eyes, Feng Qing's skin was fair and her pretty face was mesmerizing. The moment she sat there, she became the focus of everyone's attention. Not only him, at this moment, it seemed like everyone's eyes were on her.

Feng Qing sat sideways, her long black hair hanging lazily at the side. She only had light makeup on. Compared to the others on the stage, it was equivalent to walking on stage without makeup. However, her facial features were exquisite, and her long eyelashes were like two small brushes. Every time she blinked, it cleansed everyone's hearts.

Under the white dress, her two white and straight long legs were folded together, making one dazzled. Especially her perfect ankles, they exuded a seductive beauty.

Feng Qing sat on the chair with a tall figure and a graceful waist. The violin was gently placed on her shoulder, and her slender fingers kept pulling the strings. Her other hand was holding the bowstring and pulling it elegantly. A beautiful melody flew out of the violin..

Chapter 320: Listening To Her Play Is Life Threatening

Raymond was dumbfounded. An assistant interpreter at the side said non-stop, "The Sun dance troupe, the ceiling of Xia country's dance troupe. The team in charge of the entire accompaniment for this performance is the Beiming Central Western Music Group, one of the top music groups in Xia country. For personal reasons, the piano and violin players in this band are unable to participate in the performance, so they found two students from the Capital University's Music Academy to temporarily replace them. The girl who is playing the piano is called Feng Jianing. She is called the piano princess and is also a perfume maker. It seems that she has also signed up to participate in the upcoming International Fragrance Competition. Don't think that she is young, she has already established her own perfume brand."

At the mention of perfume, Charles was interested. "Her surname is Feng? Could it be that she's related to the late Xia country's number one perfume maker, Feng Yiru?"

The interpreter nodded. "That's right. Feng Yiru is her aunt. I wonder how she would compare to Feng Yiru when she makes the perfume!"

Angus rubbed his chin and said, "Before Feng Yiru died, she told me in a letter that her niece is very talented in making perfume. She even asked me to take her niece as my disciple and nurture her. Her niece's ability to make perfume can definitely reach the level of a Nine-Star perfume maker. Feng Jianing created an autonomous perfume brand at a young age. She's also Feng Yiru's niece, which means that she's the person I'm looking for. As Feng Yiru's good friend, I'll take her in as my disciple and teach her everything I've learned in my life."

At the mention of Feng Yiru, Charles couldn't help but sigh. Like Angus, he felt sorry for Feng Yiru's untimely death. When he recalled how the fragrance world was prosperous when Feng Yiru was still alive, Charles was filled with emotions.

Angus felt that Xia country was rich in resources and had outstanding talents. Every year, many people join the International Fragrance Alliance. Not long after Feng Yiru died, Xia country even produced a YLL and easily completed the certification of a Nine-Star Fragrance Master.

In his opinion, this was equivalent to the Feng family falling from the altar of perfume. Their limelight had also been snatched away by the mysterious YLL. As Feng Yiru's good friend, he hoped that he could help the Feng family stabilize their status in Xia country's perfume world.

Just as the entire audience was discussing Feng Qing fervently, she was in no mood to pay attention to the crowd because she realized that the scores Long Yuning had given her were all inverted.

As expected, when the entire team was playing, she was the only one who pulled the wrong song. Moreover, it was extremely eye-catching, so much so that the commander-in-chief looked at her with bell-like eyes. If not for the fact that he was directing the performance, he would have rushed over and kicked her off the stage.

At the same time, the live audience also realized the problem. The audience had finally witnessed how it felt to play a song backwards.

Below the stage, there were many famous people in the industry. They were already very accomplished in the arts. Not to mention Feng Qing playing the entire song wrongly, even if she only played one note wrong, they could still hear it. The dean of the Capital University's Music Academy, He Xu, and the Jia Le Records Director, Han Yu, who was sitting beside him, looked at each other and saw surprise in each other's eyes. They couldn't figure it out. Feng Qing was a professional violinist after all, why couldn't she even play a single note right?

The audience frowned. Listening to Feng Qing's violin playing, everyone thought that she had played the notes wrongly or simply played it randomly.

"Are you joking? Such an important performance actually has such a low-level mistake."

"Does the Siren Goddess know how to play? If not, why would she perform on stage? I feel like she's not on tune."

"There are priorities in the Dao. There are specialists in every profession. Can't you just stick with singing? Why do you have to play the violin? Are you forcing me to refund the ticket now?"

The audience grumbled softly. Those who could come here to watch the program were mostly people with status. They still had a certain level of appreciation for art.

In the middle of the second-class seat, a few ladies from wealthy families were sitting together. They were all invited by Long Yuning. Seeing Feng Qing make such a big mistake, they immediately spoke up to humiliate her.

"How interesting. I didn't come to the wrong place, did I? The grand Hong Meng Theater's performance invited such a person?"

"It hurts my teeth to listen to this violin play. It doesn't feel as good as being played by a dabbler like me."

"It costs money to listen to others play the violin, but listening to her play the violin is life-threatening!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro