341 - 350

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 341: Why Didn't You Marry Him?

"You're talking nonsense again. Even if someone is richer than the Duke, are you worthy of him? Would he even fancy you?" Fu Anlan laughed angrily. She felt that Feng Qing was too ignorant.

Seeing that she didn't believe her, Feng Qing decisively shut up. They were on different levels, and the things they saw were also different. No matter what they said to her, it would be the same thing so it was meaningless.

"Qingqing, listen to Mom's advice and get a divorce tomorrow morning. The Duke gave you a billion betrothal gifts, so he definitely wants to marry you back as the Duchess. Before you came back, he told us that he doesn't care about your past and only cares about your future. How many women have ever encountered such a desperate love in their lives? Moreover, after you became the Duchess, you would also become the First Madam of Country F, from then on, you will live a life of luxury every day. He even agreed to give you many estates. Think about it, wherever you go, everyone will look at you with envy and admiration. What kind of experience would that be?" Fu Anlan persuaded earnestly.

In her heart, it was not important who Feng Qing married. What was important was that the other party was rich and powerful like Raymond. Unfortunately, such a person was rare in the entire Xia country.

Feng Qing said with a smile, "Since the Duke is so good, why didn't you marry him?" Before she could finish her sentence, she walked out of the corner. She didn't want to continue chatting with Fu Anlan because it was useless to talk to her anymore. Besides, there was nothing to talk about between them.

Walking up to Raymond, Feng Qing smiled and said, "Duke Raymond, I'm not the right person for you. I'm already married and have a good relationship with my husband, so I won't divorce him or marry you. You can bring back the gifts and the gold and silver jewelry you sent."

Hearing Feng Qing's resolute words, Raymond held his heart and revealed a sad expression. "Qingqing, please consider again. I'm definitely sincere to you. I won't despise you for being a divorcee. As long as you're willing to be with me, I'll give up everything for you."

He could swear to god that Feng Qing was definitely the most beautiful woman in Xia country he had ever seen. His mother was also from Xia country and was as beautiful as Feng Qing when she was young. Therefore, he had a wish since he was young. When he grew up, he wanted to find a wife as beautiful as his mother in Xia country. Ever since he met Feng Qing at the horse ranch in the eastern suburbs that day, he had fallen in love with Feng Qing uncontrollably. He wanted to bring Feng Qing back to Country F and make his mother happy.

Feng Qing's pretty face turned cold. She said coldly, "Duke Raymond, I have expressed it very clearly. I don't like you, I won't divorce my husband, nor will I marry you. What my husband often says is very reasonable. People of a different race cannot be trusted. Even if we're together, we definitely won't go far. After all, we're from two different countries. Our lifestyle, language, and habits are all different. And your so-called love at first sight is essentially just lust. You only see my beauty, but you don't know my inner beauty."

Raymond was confused by her words. "When we get married, there will be a lot of time for us to understand each other, so I don't agree with you."

"Duke Raymond is right. Your father and I weren't close back then either. Didn't we get married first before dating? We even gave birth to a good daughter like you," Fu Anlan chimed in.

Feng Qing ignored Fu Anlan and stared at Raymond. "Duke Raymond, don't make me repeat myself. I hope you can be like a western gentleman."

Raymond's expression fell and he said in frustration, "Qingqing, I'm sorry to have troubled you. Actually, I didn't know you were married and no one had told me. Otherwise, I wouldn't have come to disturb you."

With that, Raymond turned to leave, but Fu Anlan stopped him. From an angle that Feng Qing couldn't see, she secretly gave Raymond a look.

"Duke Raymond, don't be angry. Feng Qing is our daughter. We have the final say in her marriage. It's too troublesome to move the betrothal gifts here and there. Why don't we leave it here first? Come over tomorrow morning. I'll definitely let her register her marriage with you," Fu Anlan promised.

The Feng family had already taken a billion yuan, and there was no reason for them to throw it up again. Otherwise, she would have nightmares even in her sleep..

Chapter 342: Candid Camera

After Fu Anlan stopped Raymond, she walked to Feng Qing's side. "Qingqing, let's talk in the room."

Just as her hand landed on Feng Qing's arm, Feng Qing shook it off forcefully. Fu Anlan was shocked and wanted to reach out to grab her, but Feng Qing dodged it.

"Qingqing, why are you so disobedient?" Fu Anlan said angrily.

Feng Qing said coldly, "I have nothing to say to your family. I've lived in this world for nineteen years, but you've never really raised me as your daughter. Now, I'm already an adult, so my marriage and life are all up to me, there's no need to trouble your Feng family."

"Qingqing, how can you say such heartless words? You're my biological child. Your blood vessels flow with the Feng family's blood. Even if I didn't raise you up, I did give birth to you. We will always be your parents. No matter how old you are, you have to listen to us," Fu Anlan said hatefully.

Feng Qing smiled, a very sorrowful smile. "Very good. Since you said that I owe you a favor for giving birth to me, should I return this favor? So that from now on, I have nothing to do with your Feng family anymore?"

Just as Feng Qing and the others were talking, Feng Jianing became the live cameraman. She hid in a corner of the second floor and took video the entire time with her phone. She wished that Feng Qing could make as much trouble as possible so that she could fall harder.

Feng Jianing felt that Feng Qing was going to be on the trending topic again today. A few hours ago, she was on the trending topic because of her performance in the Hong Meng Theater. It looked like she would be on it again later. The trending topic was almost occupied by her.

"Go on, continue to fool around. The more you fool around, the more you'll be scolded. Don't you like to be in the limelight? Today, I'll let you show off enough and let everyone know what the Siren Goddess in their hearts is like." Feng Jianing thought to herself.

Fu Anlan said in a towering rage, "Feng Qing, you do not respect us anymore now that you're famous? You actually want to sever ties with us? Do you still treat us as your parents in your heart?"

Feng Qing said coldly, " From the day you sold me to President Liu a few years ago, you were no longer my parents."

"Alright, in that case, get a divorce immediately, marry the Duke and go to Country F. As long as you can do it, we'll take it that you've returned the favor of giving birth. I can guarantee that from now on, we'll never contact each other again and treat it as if we don't have a daughter." Fu Anlan was hysterical.

She had already decided that even if Feng Qing really wanted to sever ties with them, she would use Feng Qing one last time and squeeze her value dry as the last contribution she had made to the Feng family.

Looking at Fu Anlan's furious look, Feng Qing smiled again. How could she not know what Fu Anlan was planning? She wanted to force her to marry Raymond first, then slowly resolve the hatred between them. However, even if Raymond, this foreign son-in-law, was dissatisfied with them, he had to give the Feng family some benefits. Moreover, the Feng family could even use the title of the Duke to get whatever they wanted in the Capital.

"Ha, you want to force me to marry Raymond? Madam Fu, go and sleep. There's everything in your dream." Feng Qing sneered.

At this moment, there was a steady stream of people entering Feng Jianing's live stream. In a few minutes, the number of people increased to four digits.

"D*mn, did I hear wrongly? The Siren Goddess is marrying the Duke of Country F?"

"The scene is a little blurry, and it's her side profile. However, her voice sounds a little like the Siren Goddess, but why is she talking to her parents in such a tone?"

"How is this a live broadcast? It's obviously taken secretly. This angle is definitely not the normal camera angle. The host should be an anti-fan of the Siren Goddess."

Fu Anlan had no idea that Feng Jianing was secretly taking video. From where she was standing, her face could be captured. Although it was also blurry, anyone could tell from her shrewish look.

"Why are you afraid? Didn't you want to sever ties with the Feng family? Unless you agree to marry the Duke, there's no way!" Fu Anlan forced..

Chapter 343: I'll Give You Five Times

Seeing that the mother and daughter were in a deadlock, Raymond said, "No, don't force Qingqing like this. There's an ancient saying in your Xia country. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." After finding out that Feng Qing was already married, he had already decided to give up. Feng Qing was right. Even though he felt very uncomfortable, he wanted to be like a gentleman.

A faint reflection appeared in the corner of Feng Qing's eyes. She subconsciously raised her head to take a look and realized that Feng Jianing was hiding on the second floor and secretly taking a video of them. However, she didn't expose her on the spot. Instead, she looked at Fu Anlan and said, "What era is it now? The country advocates free love. Although you're my parents, you have no right to decide who I want to marry. Forcing a marriage like you is against the law. Moreover, I've already married someone else, so I definitely won't marry Duke Raymond."

Fu Anlan's expression froze. She looked at Feng Qing in confusion and felt that her tone and attitude had changed subtly. It was as if she was different from before, but she couldn't tell what was different.

"Parents like you are really disappointing. For the sake of your own interests, you forced your biological daughter to divorce and remarry. All you wanted was the betrothal gift from the Duke, right?" Feng Qing continued, "Since you like money so much, I'm willing to pay five times the betrothal gift no matter how much the Duke gives you!"

Upon hearing the word 'five times', Fu Anlan hesitated. Her constantly trembling eyes indicated that she was very conflicted. A betrothal gift of one billion, five times would be five billion. How tempting was this number?

Feng Qing's lips curled up. She knew the Feng family too well. They were greedy, unscrupulous, and shameless. They had no morals in their hearts, they only cared about whoever could give more benefits so she used this to counter the Feng family.

Fu Anlan frowned and said, "Five times? Do you know how much cash is in the living room now?"

"One billion!" Feng Qing replied.

"Five times is five billion. My silly daughter, you have to be more reliable when you're angry. Can you fork out five billion?" Fu Anlan smiled.

No matter how much she liked money, she was not a fool. She did not understand the concept of five billion yuan in cash anyway. She only knew that this money was an astronomical figure, and it was not a small sum even for the Duke.

Feng Qing's expression calmed down, and she said firmly, "Madam Fu, listen carefully. Five billion, I'll return you the favor of giving birth. Five billion, I'll draw a clear line with the Feng family from now on and I'll never contact you again. Five billion, I'll no longer be the Feng family's daughter and sever all ties with your Feng family!"

Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan looked at each other and saw confusion in each other's eyes. Could Feng Qing really fork out five billion? They didn't believe it. What a joke, it wasn't worth a billion even if they sold the entire Feng family.

"Let me remind you, the Duke sent a billion yuan in cash. It's not a house, car, a cruise ship or plane. It doesn't count if you use those things." Feng Yuanzhou said.

Fu Anlan took a step forward. "That's right. Five billion. We want cash!"

The couple understood what Raymond had said just now. They knew that Raymond have given up, and they couldn't persuade Feng Qing, so Feng Qing and Raymond's marriage had been canceled. This meant that they were about to lose a billion yuan betrothal gift and the other things that Raymond had promised. The Feng family couldn't afford this loss, so they could only make up for it from Feng Qing.

Five billion was a wealth they had never possessed. When Feng Yiru was still alive, the Feng family was at its peak, but at that time, they only had two billion.

Until today, the Feng family's business was not doing well. All their companies were rapidly shrinking, and they had even sold many companies. Now, including their real estate, the entire Feng family's value was less than a billion. This value was not enough in a place like the Capital.

Looking at the calm Feng Qing, they all felt that Feng Qing was speaking out of anger. She was only 19 years old this year. Even if she started to earn money from fertilized eggs, she wouldn't be able to earn so much money, let alone she had been blind for so many years.. But even if she did, where did she get the five billion? If she really had five billion, would she have more money?

Chapter 344: Send Someone Over Immediately

Regardless of whether it was Feng Yuanzhou and his wife or Feng Jianing, who was secretly taking the video, no one felt that Feng Qing could really take out so much money. Even if she really had so much money, she didn't earn it herself. She must have hooked up with some rich man.

Feng Qing did not say anything else. She took out her phone and dialed. After just one ring, the phone was picked up. "Lass!"

"Hubby, I want money," Feng Qing said sweetly.

Xie Jiuhan's voice sounded. "How much?"

"Five billion, cash!" Feng Qing emphasized.

The man did not hesitate at all. "Send me the address and I'll send someone over immediately."

Di Hui Building, level 95.

Su Yu was looking at the scene of the Feng family's mother and daughter's fight through his phone. He could hear Feng Qing's voice clearly. Looking at Xie Jiuhan, who had been asked for five billion, who was actually smiling happily, he felt that his boss was too magnanimous.

"Ninth Master, are you really sending it?" Su Yu asked.

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "That's right. Go and arrange it."

Seeing that Su Yu had left, Xie Jiuhan leaned back in his chair and watched the live broadcast on the computer with interest. Feng Qing had called him 'Hubby' in front of outsiders just now and it made him feel very good.

When Feng Qing left the Xie Manor, he had received Xie Qi's report and had paid close attention. He had guessed Feng Qing's purpose in going to the Feng family. Feng Qing would have nothing to worry about with him protecting her!

In the Feng family's villa.

"Qingqing, who's your husband?" Fu Anlan was extremely curious.

Feng Qing pocketed her phone and said coldly, "Madam Fu, don't you think you're interfering too much? What has my husband's identity got to do with you? When he sends the money over, we'll be passers-by from now on."

"Hmph, your husband is of the same caliber as you. How could he brag about something like this? Do you think that's five billion hell coins that you can take out just because you want to?" Feng Yuanzhou still didn't believe it. "I'll give you a month. If you really gather five billion, we'll admit defeat even if we have to sever ties."

Feng Qing said indifferently, "My husband said that he'll get someone to send the money over in a while. To my understanding of him, it wouldn't exceed half an hour."

Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan were shocked. They looked at Feng Qing in shock. Even Raymond was a little surprised as he watched the show with interest. As the richest man in Country F, he didn't dare to say that he could gather five billion in half an hour. Even if he had so much money, the bank would need time to allocate it. Coupled with the journey here, how could he send five billion in such a short time?

After a short shock, Feng Yuanzhou said disdainfully, "Since you said that it can be delivered in half an hour, we'll wait for thirty minutes to see if you're bluffing." As he spoke, he suddenly felt something flash. Hence, he couldn't help but look up to the second floor and saw Feng Jianing taking videos of them with her phone.

"Feng Jianing, what are you doing?" Feng Yuanzhou glared and went up to the second floor.

Seeing that she was discovered, Feng Jianing's reaction was extremely fast. "I... I want to take a video as evidence so that Feng Qing won't go back on her words when the time comes. She was the one who willingly gave us five billion. We didn't force her."

"So the person who secretly took the video was Feng Jianing! No wonder she could be in the Feng residence. At first, I thought she was a servant."

"Tsk tsk, it's really difficult to guard against a thief in the family . Everyone says that one shouldn't air their dirty laundry in public. I didn't expect that Feng Jianing would even betray her family. It can be seen what her character is like."

"It turns out that Feng Jianing is behind all of this. Moreover, her live stream account is the founder of the marketing account. It feels a little interesting."

Feng Yuanzhou's words exposed the identity of the photographer. Instantly, the netizens started discussing. The comments criticized Feng Jianing to their hearts' content.

Feng Jianing was dumbfounded. The marketing account was under Fengming Entertainment, and there were about a few hundred thousand fans. She used this account to attract more people to watch Feng Qing break off the relationship with the Feng family. She didn't expect Feng Yuanzhou to sell her out.

"Yes, Jianing is smart. Since you've already recorded it, then it will be our witness. As long as Feng Qing can take out five billion yuan in cash, our entire family will sever all ties with her. From now on, our Feng family won't have a daughter like her." Feng Yuanzhou said solemnly to his phone..

Chapter 345: Little Aunt Was Bullied

"What's going on? The Siren Goddess is already married? My little heart..."

"My heart aches for the Siren. To have such parents, it looks like they're doing this for her good, but they're actually after money. They're too detestable."

"Sigh, at the end of the day, it's all because of money. I reckon it's because the Siren Goddess has been famous recently, so they want to extort a huge sum from her."

The netizens scolded the Feng family and felt injustice for the Siren. At the same time, in a villa in the suburbs of the Capital, Xie Shihao had just shattered the glass on the coffee table.

"Damn it, how dare you bully my aunt? Do you believe that I will rob your Feng residence?" Xie Shihao watched the live broadcast and was furious.

He had been watching the live broadcast the entire time and had seen the personalities of the Feng family clearly. What made him even angrier was that Duke Raymond had actually gone to the Feng family to propose a marriage. Does he think the Xie family is useless?

After thinking for a while, Xie Shihao called Gu Qingye. "Qingye, do you dare to accompany me to the Feng residence? My aunt was bullied!"

Gu Qingye was shocked. "You said that someone bullied Qingqing?"

Xie Shihao said anxiously, "I'll explain to you on the way. Remember to drive your best luxury car over. We must be imposing in front of our foreign friend!" Before he could finish his sentence, he said, "No, I have to gather all the young masters in the Capital. Let's team up and scare them to death."

"Xiao Hao, calm down. Who's bullying Qingqing?" Gu Qingye asked in confusion.

Seeing that he didn't understand the situation, Xie Shihao briefly explained how Feng Qing had gone to the Feng residence. "Hmph, the Feng couple are simply shameless. Not only did they call my uncle a wild man, but they also forced my aunt to give them five billion. How can they bully her like this? Today, I'll let them know that not everyone can offend the Madam of the Xie family in the Capital."

The more Xie Shihao spoke, the more agitated he became. He wished he could immediately fly to the Feng residence and beat up the Feng couple and the disgusting Feng Jianing.

"I've said so much but are you going or not? Don't tell me you're afraid at the crucial moment?" Xie Shihao asked after taking a breather.

Gu Qingye gritted his teeth and spat out coldly. "Let's go!"

After hanging up the phone, Xie Shihao walked out and sent voice messages to all the rich second-generation heirs. The benefits of technological advancement were reflected as a person could inform a few people instantly.

When he got into the car, all the young masters of the Capital had been informed by him. Just as he was about to start the car, a figure appeared in his mind.

Pingchang District, the poorest district in the Capital.

Xu Mingqian had just finished dinner and was sitting in front of his computer writing some kind of program when his phone on the table suddenly rang.

"Hello?" Xu Mingqian picked up the phone.

"Xu, I've finally found you. I've found a few people before I could get your phone number. I won't beat around the bush. Let me ask you, do you have time to come out now?" Xie Shihao's playful voice sounded from the other end of the phone.

Xu Mingqian raised his eyebrows. "Go out? What's the matter?"

Xie Shihao said impatiently, "Your deskmate is being bullied. You can watch it from the live-stream."

Xu Mingqian frowned slightly. Wasn't Feng Qing his deskmate? Was Feng Qing bullied?

When he entered the live stream, he saw Fu Anlan and Feng Yuanzhou making things difficult for Feng Qing. Their arrogant faces made Xu Mingqian's expression sink.

"Xu, are you going or not? Speak frankly," Xie Shihao said. "If you're going, I'll get someone to send you a sports car. We have to regain our prestige today."

Xu Mingqian rejected, "Lend it to someone else. I can borrow a sports car, it'll definitely be cool."

"Alright, I'll go over first. Hurry up," Xie Shihao said and hung up.

Although Xu Mingqian was also a special student, he did not ask much. This was the Capital after all, and there were rich people everywhere. Who did not know a few rich people?

Mingchi Water Manor's residence.

This was Xu Mingqian's real residence. It was located beside a scenic area in the city center of the Capital. The entire residence occupied more than a thousand square meters of ground. From afar, it looked like a palace.

Along the way, the gardener, security guards, and servants would bow and greet Xu Mingqian when they saw him. Although he was young and had a childish face, no one dared to look down on him..

Chapter 346: The Most Beautiful Boy On The Street

The underground garage had a total of three floors. Xu Mingqian walked straight into the first floor. When the lights lit up, a whole garage of sports cars of all colors appeared in front of him, like a car exhibition.

Xu Mingqian walked towards the middle of the garage where a car was parked. Even in the garage, the car still has its cover on, which showed how much he cherished this car.

He took off the cover and looked at the Koenigsegg One. There were only six in the world. Back then, the factory price was 100 million, and the silver ghost car logo allowed it to obtain the title of 'Phantom'. It was Xu Mingqian's favorite among all sports cars.

"This should be cool enough, right?" Xu Mingqian said confidently.

Twenty minutes later, luxury sports cars arrived at the appointed place. When everyone was here, a gray car drove over from afar. The pleasant sound of the engine entered everyone's ears.

Everyone gasped, including Xie Shihao. This was a sports car that shocked them all.

"D*mn! Did I see wrongly? It's really a Koenigsegg One, that super sports car called Phantom."

"According to what I know, there are only six cars in the world. Five of them are imported to Xia country. The current price is more than 100 million."

"I would be willing to die if I could have this car. It's simply a dream car."

Xie Shihao's jaw was about to fall to the ground. There was one in the Xie Manor. When they first went on the market, Xie Jiuhan had shipped one back from the factory. Xie Jiuhan had only driven it once and had parked it in the garage. Xie Shihao was envious and had wanted to borrow it a few times, but he was rejected. In front of cars and women, Xie Jiuhan would never share it with anyone.

The Koenigsegg One stopped in front of everyone. The car window slowly rolled down, revealing a calm face. Seeing the person in the car, Xie Shihao couldn't help but cry out in surprise, "F*ck, why is it you?!"

Xu Mingqian ignored his fuss and asked, "Is everyone here?"

Xie Shihao's face flushed red as he asked, "Xu, you can even borrow this car. How f*cking awesome. Can you tell me where you borrowed it from?"

Xu Mingqian said coldly, "The car owner asked me to keep it a secret."

Xie Shihao asked, "Shall we swap places and let me experience it?"

Xu Mingqian shook his head. "No!"

Xie Shihao smiled bitterly. "What kind of friend is your friend lacking? I'll be able to satisfy him as long as he can say it."

Gu Qingye glanced at Xu Mingqian and the Koenigsegg One. His face was expressionless, and no one could tell what he was thinking. Xie Shihao walked around the Koenigsegg One and touched it from time to time. He was so excited. This car was definitely a super modern sports car. Be it its appearance, interior design, or its own performance, it was the best configuration. Anyone who liked cars would be fans of it.

"Stop looking and let's leave quickly," Xu Mingqian said unhappily.

Xie Shihao nodded and touched the Koenigsegg One again reluctantly. Then, he returned to his car. His eyes were filled with jealousy as he looked at Xu Mingqian driving such a godly car. In his opinion, it was already amazing that Xu Mingqian could borrow a million-dollar sports car. He didn't expect that Xu Mingqian was the most beautiful boy on the entire street.

A few minutes later, the convoy started under Xie Shihao's lead. Xu Mingqian and Gu Qingye ran on both sides of Xie Shihao. The three of them formed a triangle and drove forward. The other young masters of the wealthy families followed behind them like a marching army.

"Wow, what's going on? So many sports cars are mobilized. What happened in the Capital?"

"It's too cool! Do you see the car in front? It looks like the legendary Koenigsegg One. But why isn't it the lead car but following behind the Lamborghini?"

"Tsk tsk, this lineup is so freaking luxurious. The cheapest sports car here costs more than a million. It looks like the young masters of the Capital are really arrogant. Ordinary people like us can only watch."

As the convoy traveled, the surrounding crowd was discussing. Some people hated the rich, some were envious, and some even took photos. Xie Shihao enjoyed this feeling very much and instructed the convoy to change their formation from time to time.

In the Feng family's villa.

Feng Yuanzhou looked at his watch from time to time. It had already been 28 minutes. Seeing that it was almost 30 minutes, he actually felt like years had passed..

Chapter 347: Air-drop Containers

"Five, three, one, time's up!" Feng Yuanzhou finished counting down and looked up at Feng Qing. "Haha, it's already been half an hour. Didn't you say that five billion would be sent in half an hour? Why didn't I see a single cent?"

Fu Anlan curled her lips. "What five billion? What are you talking about? Who would believe you? You should be more professional when it comes to lying. Would someone with five billion really like someone like you?"

"Qingqing, listen to me. Hurry up and divorce that wild man outside. Follow the Duke back to Country F obediently and enjoy the noble life of the wife of the richest man in Country F." Feng Yuanzhou persuaded earnestly.

Seeing the couple singing the same tune again, Feng Qing curled her lips and looked at her phone. "Mr. Feng, Madam Fu, the two of you should take a closer look. It's not even half an hour."

Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan checked their watches and realized that their time really didn't match. He looked up at the clock on the wall and realized that his watch was indeed a few minutes faster.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Suddenly, a deafening buzz sounded in her ears, and the entire villa trembled.

Other than Feng Qing, everyone was shocked. Feng Yuanzhou frowned. "What happened? There was an earthquake in the Capital?"

Boom, boom, boom! The sound grew louder. In the room, the people couldn't even hear each other anymore. Glass rattled and the ground trembled slightly.

Fu Anlan's face turned pale as she shouted, "It's an earthquake. Run out quickly, or else you'll be buried alive."

Feng Yuanzhou was the first to run out. On the second floor, Feng Jianing was also flustered. However, she had only run a few steps when she realized that something was wrong. Although there were tremors everywhere, this feeling didn't feel like an earthquake. Moreover, she saw Feng Qing smiling and standing on the spot without moving. However, she still walked down the stairs while broadcasting.

At the critical moment, Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan unleashed their potential. Although their footsteps were a little weak, they were very fast. In the blink of an eye, they arrived at the door of the villa. Without caring about wearing their shoes, the two of them pushed the door open forcefully.

The moment the door opened, a terrifying airwave attacked, sending the couple flying and falling to the ground.

Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan were only blown down by the wind and were not injured. The two of them fell to the ground and looked out of the door. They realized that there was a helicopter hovering in the sky. They looked at each other and crawled towards the door again. They wanted to see what was going on. It was not that they did not want to get up, but they were suppressed by the wind and could not get up at all. In fact, because the wind was too strong, it blew away the air and made them feel like they could not breathe.

More than twenty helicopters were parked in the air above the Feng family's villa. The Feng couple finally realized why there was such a strong wind and such a huge commotion. It was natural that there would be such an effect when more than twenty helicopters were floating in the same place at the same time.

They lay on the ground and tried to look up. They saw a steel cable hanging under each helicopter, and in the middle of the steel cable was a huge container.

Boom boom boom!

The propeller spun rapidly, causing strong wind to blow. The more than twenty helicopters seemed to have heard an order and slowly landed together. In the end, they placed the container steadily in the courtyard of the Feng family's villa, and even crushed many things in the courtyard.

Clang, clang! The sound of steel cables being removed rang out. After putting down the container, the more than twenty helicopters disappeared in the same direction.

From the moment they heard the rumbling to the moment the helicopters disappeared, only a few minutes had passed. It felt like they had disappeared without a trace.

After the helicopters flew away, the Feng couple crawled up with weak legs. They rubbed their ears as they gasped. The roar was so loud that their ears temporarily malfunctioned.

Seeing their sorry state, Feng Qing smiled faintly and dug the cotton out of her ears. She had gotten the cotton from the living room sofa. She doesn't want her ears to have problems when her eyes are healed.

She opened the Feng villa's refrigerator and took out a can of grape juice to drink. Seeing that Duke Raymond was licking his lips and looking very thirsty, she threw another can to him and the two of them sat on the sofa and drank the juice..

Chapter 348: Cut All Relations

Raymond sat on the three-seater sofa and looked at Feng Qing with scorching eyes. Even though he knew that it was impossible for them anymore, it did not stop him from admiring Feng Qing's beauty.

Her pink lips bit the can gently, and there was a faint smile on her pretty face. Her long eyelashes were like small brushes flashing, and she was as beautiful as the scenery.

"Is the Siren Goddess considered a celebrity now? It's a pity that she doesn't debut at such a level."

"Brothers, I feel that every frame of the Siren Goddess is wallpaper worthy. I can't extricate myself from her."

"I want to know who the goddess's husband is. I want to declare war on him. The hatred of snatching my wife is irreconcilable!"

Through Feng Jianing's live stream, the netizens sent comments as they admired Feng Qing's beautiful face. Feng Jianing's expression was ugly. She didn't expect that Feng Qing could conquer many netizens with just her looks. Most importantly, she had to admit that Feng Qing was really beautiful.

Before Feng Qing returned to the Feng family, she was very confident in her looks. Even if she wasn't considered a beauty, she was definitely enough. However, after seeing Feng Qing, who had come from the countryside, she realized that she would never win in terms of looks.

Looking at the netizens generously praising Feng Qing, Feng Jianing's patience reached its limit and she immediately exited the live broadcast. She originally wanted to defame Feng Qing, but in the end, Feng Qing reaped another wave of fans.

"Qingqing, who exactly were you married to?" Feng Jianing asked.

Feng Qing drank a mouthful of fruit juice and said faintly, "What has it got to do with you?"

"Of course it's related. As a younger sister, I naturally want to see what my Brother-in-law looks like." Feng Jianing teased.

Feng Qing put down the fruit juice and said indifferently, "You're thinking too much. You won't be my sister soon, and there won't be any relationship between us."

The reason why she didn't speak to the Feng couple immediately was because she was waiting for their ears to recover, so she spoke nonsense to Feng Jianing. Glancing at Raymond, Feng Qing stood and walked out. A few minutes had passed so their ears should be fine. She could start her performance.

In the courtyard, the Feng couple was walking around the container, pressing the passcode lock of the container from time to time. They were very curious about the things in the container.

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up as she walked over elegantly. Seeing her come out, the Feng couple looked at her. "Qingqing, did that wild man you met outside send this over?"

"You talk too much!" Feng Qing said coldly.

Looking at the container that occupied the entire courtyard, Feng Yuanzhou said, "This is five billion?"

Feng Qing ignored him and entered the password. Then, with a click, the container door opened automatically, revealing an entire box of cash.

Shocking!

Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan's eyes were fixed on the container. The scene of five billion cash neatly placed together completely shocked their eyes. They had never seen so much money in their lives.

At the entrance of the villa, Feng Jianing looked at the cash in the container in a daze. An indescribable bitterness rose in her heart. The one billion in cash that Raymond sent was already enough to make her envious. Now, there was another man who sent five billion for Feng Qing. Feng Jianing felt that she would never meet a man who was willing to spend so much money for her in her life.

Feng Jianing's eyes gradually turned red as she looked at Feng Qing who was standing in front of the container. She really couldn't understand. Feng Qing, this wild little girl who came from the countryside, had never received a good education since she was young, nor had she seen much of the world. Other than seducing wild men outside all day, she was useless. What right did a person like her deserve these?

"Dad, Mom, why are you still standing there? Hurry up and check with the currency detector. I don't believe that this money is real. Let's not be cheated by Qingqing." Feng Jianing said with a sinister expression.

Feng Yuanzhou came back to his senses. "Jianing is right. Get the butler to buy a currency detector immediately and get all our servants to check the money."

Fu Anlan looked at Feng Qing and said greedily, "Feng Qing, don't worry. If this money is real, you're no longer a member of the Feng family. From now on, you have nothing to do with the Feng family anymore. You can even sever all ties with us.."

Chapter 349: Is It That Difficult?

Feng Qing nodded. "Hurry up and check. I'm very busy."

Ten minutes later, Feng Yuanzhou personally brought a group of people back to the Feng villa. These people were all the staff members of the nearby banks. Every one of them was holding a currency detector and counting five billion yuan in cash. The Feng family definitely didn't have enough people, so Feng Yuanzhou thought of this idea.

Feng Qing stood back and took out a piece of gum from her pocket. Duke Raymond walked over and said in his native language, "I didn't expect that the Feng family would abandon their biological daughter for money."

Glancing at him, Feng Qing said in Country's F language, "That's why I chose to leave the Feng family."

Duke Raymond looked at her in surprise and continued in Country F's language. "Qingqing, you actually know our language?"

Feng Qing chuckled. "Country F's language is also human language. As long as you're willing to work hard, there's no reason why you can't learn it. However, my Country F's language isn't very standard."

Raymond smiled bitterly. "If your Country F's language is not standard, no one will dare to say that they are."

Hearing the two of them talk a lot, Feng Jianing was dumbfounded. She also looked at Feng Qing in disbelief. Although she didn't know Country F's language, it didn't stop her from knowing that it was Country F's language. She didn't expect Feng Qing to have such talent.

Seeing that she was chatting happily with the Duke, Feng Jianing couldn't help but ask, "Qingqing, you actually know Country F's language? Who did you learn it from? Why didn't I notice it before?"

Feng Qing didn't even look at her, as if she didn't hear a word. She continued to communicate with Raymond. Feng Jianing asked shamelessly, "Feng Qing, did you hear me? I'm talking to you. How can you speak Country F's language? Did you learn it from the wild man outside?"

Without waiting for Feng Qing to speak, Raymond raised his eyebrows and said in standard and fluent Chinese, "Miss Feng Jianing, forgive me for being blunt, but you've made me speechless. As a younger sister, you don't have the slightest respect for your older sister. Your heart is filled with malice."

"Duke Raymond, I believe you must have misunderstood something or heard someone speak ill of me. Qingqing is my sister, so how can I have any ill intentions towards her?" Feng Jianing pretended to be innocent.

Raymond shook his head. "Miss Feng Jianing, I've already seen your personality and actions clearly when you secretly took the video just now. Although Feng Qing and I haven't become husband and wife, as her admirer, I won't allow anyone to bully her." His voice was not loud, and his tone was neither fast nor slow. One could not even hear any anger, but it did not allow anyone to question him.

Feng Jianing smiled awkwardly. "Duke Raymond, you've really misunderstood. I don't have any evil intentions towards Qingqing. I just find it strange that she knows Country F's language."

It was common knowledge that if one wanted to learn a foreign language, not only did they have to learn it from a young age, but they also had to practice it constantly in the corresponding language environment. Country F's language was a small language. Even in a big city, it was rare to hear anyone speak it, let alone Feng Qing, a bumpkin who had grown up in the countryside.

"There's something called the Internet, and there's a class called live stream teaching. You should understand it," Feng Qing said calmly.

"Who are you kidding? Everyone knows about online lessons, but the environment of online lessons is limited. It's absolutely impossible to learn to your level. At least, I can't do it." Feng Jianing didn't believe it at all.

Feng Qing smiled and shook her head. "Feng Jianing, is it so difficult to admit that others are better than you?"

Feng Jianing : "..."

It didn't deal a lot of damage but it was extremely insulting. Feng Qing was actually teaching her how to be a person. She felt that her head was about to explode from anger, but she did not know what to say.

Two hours later, a bank employee in charge of tabulation said to Feng Yuanzhou, "After checking, there is indeed five billion in cash in the container, and there isn't a single fake money."

Feng Yuanzhou said cautiously, "Are you sure?"

"Mr. Feng, don't worry. This money is definitely real, because before you found us, someone had just emptied half of the vaults of the various banks in the Capital. For such a large amount of cash to appear here, it definitely can't be fake." A person who looked like a bank executive said firmly..

Chapter 350: Time To Settle

Feng Yuanzhou heaved a sigh of relief. Looking at the mountain of money in the courtyard, he felt that he had become a winner in life. The wealth he had dreamed of had finally been realized, and his face flushed red.

Feng Qing walked over and glanced at the Feng couple. "Mr. Feng, Madam Fu, according to our agreement just now, five billion is yours. From now on, I'm no longer your daughter or related to the Feng family. We'll sever all ties and never interact with each other again. Not only are there so many people present, but the Duke is also here as a witness. Don't even think of denying it."

Hearing such a resolute sentence, Raymond's heart beat wildly. He would never be able to say such a thing in his life, but Feng Qing had said it in front of everyone. It could be seen that she had given up all hope on the Feng family.

Raymond wasn't the only one. Feng Qing's words had deeply shocked everyone present. This kind of scene that didn't even appear often in television dramas had actually happened in reality.

After a short daze, Lei Meng and the rest returned to normal. He looked at the Feng couple with disdain and disgust. Although he had only known the Feng couple for a few hours, he was extremely disgusted by their greed and ruthlessness. He did not understand how such parents could exist in the world. It was unimaginable that they would abandon their biological daughter for money.

He agreed with Feng Qing's choice from the bottom of his heart. If Feng Qing continued to stay in the Feng family and continue to be their daughter, she would only be treated as a money-making tool by them, they would think of all ways to control her, bully her, and squeeze her dry. It was a smart choice to sever all ties with this kind of parents.

Happiness came too suddenly so Feng Yuanzhou was still a little confused. "Qingqing, you said this yourself, we didn't force you. Actually, we didn't want to be so ruthless to you at all. You were the one who insisted on leaving the Feng family and severing ties with us. Your mother gave birth to you after ten months of pregnancy. We'll take this five billion as your filial piety to her and part with us. It's not a bad thing for you. You've been a wild child since you were young, and you've never treated us as your relatives."

"Qingqing, tell me the truth. Who is your husband? Why does he have so much money?" Fu Anlan's greedy eyes stared intently at Feng Qing. "Being able to take out five billion in one go means that this bit of money is nothing to him. It also means that you have more money, right?"

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. She could tell what Fu Anlan was thinking at a glance, or perhaps she had already expected Fu Anlan to have such thoughts. The Feng family is not qualified to know who her man was.

"Madam Fu, we have nothing to do with each other anymore. Why should I answer your question? How much I have or how much my husband has is our family's business. Why should I tell you?" Feng Qing sneered. "Five billion belongs to you, but don't forget today's decision!" With that, Feng Qing did not stay any longer and quickly walked out. Her long seaweed-like hair fluttered behind her. She wanted to leave quickly. If she looked at the Feng family again, she could not help but want to vomit.

"A few years ago, for the sake of money, you put the underage me in a wedding gown and forced me into President Liu's wedding car. I will never forget this debt." Feng Qing thought. She used to be the daughter of the Feng family, after all. It was fine if she thought about it, but now that she had cut off all ties with the Feng family, it was time to settle some grudges.

Seeing that she had left, Raymond said sternly, "Since Miss Feng Qing is no longer a member of the Feng family, let's leave quickly. By the way, move the billion in the living room too."

Feng Yuanzhou hurriedly said, "Duke Raymond, look..."

He wanted to ask Raymond to stay and ask him how his impression of Feng Jianing was. Without Feng Qing, he still had Feng Jianing. Moreover, Feng Jianing had been nurtured by them and had the beautiful name of 'piano princess'. Therefore, he felt that Feng Jianing wasn't bad either.

Unfortunately, Raymond ignored him and left the Feng family's villa. He felt disgusted by this family.

At the entrance of the Feng family's villa.

When the Feng family sent Raymond out, they realized that Feng Qing was still at the door. Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan looked at each other and avoided Feng Qing, afraid that she would suddenly regret it. Feng Jianing, who came out, was dumbfounded. She saw that outside the villa, there was a long row of luxury cars..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro