361 - 370

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 361: First Date

The man snorted and turned his head away. He couldn't tell Feng Qing that he had learned it from the Love Collection Book, right?

Feng Qing pouted and said unhappily, "Little Jiu Jiu, can you give me a heads up on our next date so that I can be prepared? At least I could put on makeup or something."

Xie Jiuhan only said, "That's not surprising enough." Looking at Feng Qing in his arms, the man paused for a moment and said, "You don't have to prepare anything. You just have to enjoy our date. Besides, you're the most beautiful even without makeup."

Listening to the sweet words of love, Feng Qing's pink lips curled up slightly. It was fine if she was with others, but when she was on a date with Xie Jiuhan, she had to dress up beautifully. Only then could she be worthy of this man. Looking at the fresh student suit and the canvas bag on her shoulder, Feng Qing's heart instantly became ugly. This was their first date, how could it be so sloppy?

Feng Qing hesitated when she thought of the Happiness Valley that was filled with people. Wasn't Xie Jiuhan afraid that someone would secretly take photos of him strutting around with her? Most importantly, not everyone knew Xie Jiuhan, but she was very famous now. It was difficult not to be recognized. Until now, the Internet was filled with videos of her falling out with the Feng family.

Seeing that the man did not react, Feng Qing could only walk towards Happiness Valley with a nervous heart. What surprised her was that although it was not the weekend today, there were usually many people who came to play, but today, there was no one. The originally bustling entrance was even more deserted.

"Oh? Why aren't there any ticket sellers?" Feng Qing raised her eyebrows.

"They're all on vacation," Xie Jiuhan said.

Feng Qing stopped in her tracks and pulled the man back. "They're on vacation, so how are we going to play?"

Xie Jiuhan pulled her in and said calmly, "They go on their vacation and we go on our date. Today, the entire Happiness Valley belongs to the two of us."

Feng Qing : "..."

She finally understood why there was no one here. Xie Jiuhan had chased them away. To be precise, he had reserved the entire place.

Feng Qing didn't know whether to cry or laugh as she looked at the empty and even a little cheerless Happiness Valley. Why was it called Happiness Valley? It was because of the atmosphere. What kind of happy atmosphere could the two of them play in the huge Happiness Valley? Was it so difficult for her to want an ordinary date?

Xie Jiuhan's brows twitched. He could clearly feel that the excitement and nervousness on Feng Qing's body had mostly dissipated. He couldn't help but ask, "You don't like it anymore? You don't like it here?"

Feng Qing shook her head and said in a weak voice, "The Happiness Valley will only be lively if many people play together. We will listen to everyone's screams and play with our heartbeats and excitement because that will have an atmosphere."

Xie Jiuhan frowned and touched his chin as he thought. He looked at the unusually cold and cheerless Happiness Valley and instantly felt that what Feng Qing said made sense.

He nodded and took out his phone. "Inform all the employees of the Xie Corporation immediately. The company will organize a team outing today and bring them to Happiness Valley to play. Then, invite some people in to play on the way. They must be willing to come. You can't force them."

On the other end of the phone, Su Yu was stunned for a few seconds. "Alright, I'll arrange it immediately!"

In a short while, a group of people rushed into the Happiness Valley. Under Ninth Master's orders, the entire Xie Corporation has stopped their operations. Even the meeting was delayed.

The people from the Xie Corporation did not stand on ceremony. Since their boss was the one who invited them to play, they naturally had to have fun once. Most of them were social elites. Their lives every day were nine to ten, making them extremely tired. Although today's leave was strange, everyone still agreed.

Under Su Yu's arrangement, not only did the Xie Corporation's people, but even Xie Jiuhan's bodyguards and secret guards followed the crowd into the Happiness Valley to play. Feng Qing could clearly see that Little Five had even come out in a set of casual clothes.

Looking at the dazzling small shops in the Happiness Valley, Feng Qing pulled the man into one shop and then changed to another shop to choose what she liked. These small shops were all rented out, so they still needed to pay. However, there was no need to pay now. They could just deduct it from the rent,water and electricity fees..

Chapter 362: Have You Wooed Women?

In front of a stall, Feng Qing picked out a Hello Kitty hair clip and wore it on her head. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled sweetly. Looking at Xie Jiuhan, who was staring at her in the mirror, Feng Qing's eyes darted around and she picked up another hair clip.

"Little Jiu Jiu, lower your head." Feng Qing said.

Xie Jiuhan understood what she meant, but he was still very cooperative. He lowered his head slightly. Feng Qing smiled and put the hair clip on.

Xie Jiuhan frowned slightly when he saw the strange look in the mirror. He couldn't help but want to take it off, but Feng Qing stopped him. "Don't take it off. We're matching, my one is pink, and yours is blue."

The two of them took photos as they walked, and they were extremely excited. Xie Jiuhan was tall and had long arms. He was in charge of taking selfies, and Feng Qing was in charge of choosing the scenery and posing.

Xie Jiuhan felt that it was too cheerless for the two of them to play when he looked at the empty carousel. Hence, he called a few bodyguards in casual clothes to play. The two of them spun and kissed each other lovingly, making the bodyguards on the carousel watch the display of affection.

After playing a quieter game, the two of them went straight to the roller coaster. They happened to see Xie Qi, Su Yu, and the other bodyguards playing this too. Hence, Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing sat at the front of the roller coaster, and Xie Qi and Su Yu sat behind them.

"Ah..." The roller coaster rose into the sky, descended, and spun. Feng Qing screamed non-stop. The bodyguards sitting behind wanted to shout, but they were scared stiff by Xie Jiuhan's gaze.

The roller coaster stopped. Feng Qing puffed up her cheeks and shouted angrily, "Hmph, what is this? It's not real at all. It's not fun at all. Only I shouted, no one else made a sound."

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows and gave the bodyguards who were about to get out of the roller coaster a look. The bodyguards immediately understood and sat back down. The second round had just begun when the bodyguards let out all sorts of screams. Many of the bodyguards were moved to tears as they finally didn't have to hold it in.

After leaving the roller coaster, Xie Jiuhan brought Feng Qing to play the most famous rides in the Happiness Valley, such as the Crystal Wings, the Sunwheel, the pirate ship, the jumper, and so on. There were a total of 52 rides because the Happiness Valley was too big. Therefore, it was impossible for them to play all the rides in a day. They could only choose the ones they liked.

Su Yu and Xie Qi quietly followed not far behind the two of them. Although they pretended to be playing, their eyes were always on Xie Jiuhan. For some reason, he felt that Xie Jiuhan's expression was very ugly.

"Xie Qi, did you realize that our Ninth Master doesn't look good?" Su Yu whispered.

Xie Qi was stunned. He took a bite of the cotton candy and glanced at Xie Jiuhan. "Yes, it's not good. Could it be that I played too excitedly just now and scared him?"

"Hurry up and eat your cotton candy. If the Ninth Master hears this, you'll probably have no food to eat tonight," Su Yu said unhappily. As he spoke, he realized that Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing had stopped by a bridge. Feng Qing stuffed the things in her hands to Xie Jiuhan and entered the public bathroom by the road. Su Yu's eyes darted around and he hurriedly walked over.

"Ninth Master, there are still many entertainment rides ahead. They were all newly added this year. It will be dark after playing with those rides. At that time, there will be a bonfire performance and parade performance. After watching the performance, we can go to the Happiness Castle in front to have dinner. The time is about..." Su Yu said.

"Su Yu, have you pursued women before?" Xie Jiuhan asked before he could finish.

Su Yu's expression froze. He looked at Xie Jiuhan strangely. "Me? No, no? My current girlfriend is actually my university classmate. We've been studying the same topic since university. We did research and research until we got together..." Without waiting for Xie Jiuhan to speak, Su Yu hurriedly asked, "Ninth Master, what's wrong?"

Xie Jiuhan's expression was extremely ugly. "Qingqing doesn't like this date!"

"Ah? Young Madam doesn't like it? That can't be, right?" Su Yu frowned. He finally understood why Xie Jiuhan's expression was ugly. However, after thinking for a while, he still said, "Ninth Master, I think Young Madam is quite happy. She even played on the pirate ship for a long time just now. She even played the jumper four to five times.."

Chapter 363: Subsequent Plans Canceled

Xie Jiuhan glanced at Su Yu coldly. "It's all because of those fools. They shouted too fakely on the roller coaster and made her unhappy."

Su Yu : "..."

Although he didn't have any expression on his face, he shook his head in his heart. It wasn't easy for bodyguards either. Not only did they have to protect Ninth Master's safety, but they needed to help him flirt with his wife at critical moments. Wasn't their requirement too high?

However, Xie Jiuhan saw through his thoughts at a glance. He didn't dare to say that he understood other people's thoughts, but he was confident in understanding Su Yu's. "You lost your year-end bonus!"

Bang! A bolt out of the blue struck Su Yu's head like a bolt of lightning. He felt like his entire body was about to split open. Didn't he work hard for a year just for that bit of bonus? How was he going to explain it to his girlfriend when he got back?

Looking at the tears in Su Yu's eyes, Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "Inform the rest that the subsequent plans are canceled. Young Madam doesn't like it."

Su Yu said aggrievedly, "Alright, I'll inform them immediately and discuss a new plan with the Love Intelligence Group."

"No need!" Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "You bunch of blockheads won't be able to think of anything in your lifetime."

Su Yu was stunned. Although he wanted to say, "You're the number one blockhead in the world, alright?", he looked at Xie Jiuhan's sinister face and resisted the urge. He didn't want to lose his salary for this month.

When Feng Qing came out of the bathroom, Su Yu had already left. The woman pounced into Xie Jiuhan's arms and walked forward together. She hurriedly bought a bucket when she saw the popcorn machine by the road.

"Little Jiu Jiu, do you want to eat?" Feng Qing asked sweetly.

Xie Jiuhan shook his head. He looked at Feng Qing eating the popcorn happily. He couldn't guess what kind of date Feng Qing wanted. The corners of his mouth twitched. He wanted to ask but couldn't.

"Just eat one. It's so crispy." Feng Qing took out the popcorn and fed it to him.

Xie Jiuhan did not refuse. Instead, he opened his mouth and ate it. He grabbed Feng Qing's hand and licked it. Although he did not like sweet food, he would eat anything Feng Qing fed him.

"Little Jiu Jiu, there seem to be many rides ahead. Which one should we go to?" Feng Qing asked.

"You can go wherever you want. From now on, I'll listen to you. I was the one who brought you around just now. Now, you're bringing me along to play," Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

Feng Qing was stunned and looked at Xie Jiuhan doubtfully. She didn't understand why he said that. Did something happen just now that she didn't know? Or did she make Little Jiu Jiu unhappy?

Looking at Feng Qing's questioning gaze, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but say, "Because I don't know what kind of date you want, it's best to leave the initiative to you."

Feng Qing came to a realization. Following that, her face turned red and she said in a mosquito-like voice, "Actually, I don't know either. As long as it's normal and natural, it's fine. Just like a couple that can be seen everywhere on the streets. They walk arm in arm, wait for the red light, cross the road together, and eat at roadside stalls. There's no need to plan in advance, there's no need for the process to be complicated. It's simple and ordinary."

In a corner not far away from them, Su Yu and Xie Qi were secretly looking over with a group of people. These people were all from the Love Intelligence Group. They were all selected by the corporation and had many experiences in love. Every one of them was like a love saint. Before they came to play, they had formulated a series of plans to guarantee that Young Madam would like them. The result was very embarrassing.

Xie Jiuhan looked at the sky and said softly, "Do you want to watch a movie?"

Feng Qing looked at him and a smile appeared on her lips. Before she could speak, the man continued, "There's a Max movie theater in the Xie Manor. I just got someone to install it recently, but I haven't seen it once."

"Aiyah, I know all that you're talking about. Our family has everything and doesn't lack anything. Even if we have movies that theaters don't have, that's not a date. A date needs to do something that both of us like in a sea of people." Feng Qing was helpless.

If she were a wild cat, her tail would definitely be drooping at this moment. This unromantic man really made her not know what to say..

Chapter 364: A Real Date

"I went on a date with Little Jiu Jiu because I wanted to go to the cinema, shopping, and playing video games like ordinary couples. Forget it... If we appear in public together, it will definitely cause a commotion." As she spoke, Feng Qing's tone weakened.

Xie Jiuhan opened his arms and pulled her into his arms. His voice was filled with magnetism as he said, "It's fine. As long as you like it, I will do it for you."

Half an hour later, at the Capital's Taihe Shopping Center.

Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing appeared. The two of them held each other's arms and smiled at each other. They were still wearing masks. Not many people knew Xie Jiuhan, but too many people knew Feng Qing, so they had to be covered.

To their surprise, even though they were covered from head to toe, many people were still staring at Feng Qing. Occasionally, a few people would pass by and mutter, "Eh, look at that woman. Doesn't she look like the Siren Goddess?"

Helpless, the two of them entered a bespectacled shop. Feng Qing simply bought a large pair of sunglasses and wore them on her face. It would be troublesome if she was really recognized.

On the fifth floor of the shopping center, in the movie theater.

"Hehe, I've finished buying the tickets. This is the first time I've seen a movie in the mall." Holding the two tickets, Feng Qing was both excited and nervous.

Xie Jiuhan was puzzled. "Have you never seen a movie before?"

"Of course I've seen it. When I was young on every major holiday, someone would put a movie under the big pagoda tree in the village," Feng Qing said.

Xie Jiuhan nodded. Looking at the expectant Feng Qing, his lips curled up. He was sure that the woman was excited again.

Ten minutes later, they checked their tickets and entered the couple hall. As they were here at the last minute, there were no good seats, so they sat down on the right side of the last row.

After a few advertisements, the lights in the movie theater went out and the huge screen lit up. Only then did Feng Qing take off her sunglasses and mask. Xie Jiuhan even handed over the popcorn and beverage. However, Feng Qing did not take them. Instead, she grabbed the popcorn from the bucket and ate it. Fortunately, Feng Qing did not eat it alone and would feed the man two popcorn from time to time.

The movie started and the first scene was the blue sea on the beach. Then, the scene changed and a man was walking on the beach. Other than a pair of swimming trunks, he was not wearing anything.

The next second, Feng Qing felt her vision turn black. She stopped chewing her popcorn and looked at Xie Jiuhan strangely. The man's large hand was right in front of her eyes.

"Little Jiu Jiu, what are you doing?" Feng Qing frowned slightly.

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "You're not allowed to look at other men's abs. I have everything that he has. I still have everything that he doesn't. If you want to look at abs, you can only look at mine."

She felt speechless. She would never have dreamed that a man could be jealous because of this. Could his horoscope be Jealous? However, she could understand. After all, the male lead of the movie was the civilized Lord Iron. He had beautiful muscles and a passionate smile that could mesmerize countless women.

"Little Jiu Jiu's figure is indeed better than his, but his buttocks are indeed slightly perkier than yours." Feng Qing smiled gorgeously.

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

In an instant, hundreds of plans to kill the male lead flashed across his mind. He was just a movie star so he was just an ant in his eyes.

Without the man showing off his abs, Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing watched it together. Feng Qing watched it with relish as she ate. Xie Jiuhan was obviously not interested. His attention was on Feng Qing. He looked at her from time to time, not even knowing the movie's plot.

With the impassioned accompaniment music, the movie reached its climax. The male lead was killing everyone. He had played with the two pistols to perfection. Feng Qing had only seen such a famous scene with her own eyes on Xie Jiuhan. She even wondered what would happen if Xie Jiuhan acted in this movie.

At this moment, Feng Qing felt a weight on her shoulder as something was pressing her down. She subconsciously turned around and saw Xie Jiuhan leaning his head on her shoulder, his breathing very uniform.

She never expected that Xie Jiuhan would fall asleep watching such an exciting foreign movie. Moreover, there were consecutive explosions and intense gunshots. Not only was the man asleep, but he was also sleeping especially soundly..

Chapter 365: Attack In The Bathroom

Xie Jiuhan slept very soundly. He didn't like to watch movies, because to him, this was a waste of time. However, if Feng Qing liked it, he could accompany her. Anyway, if Feng Qing wanted to watch, he could just sleep.

Twenty minutes later, the movie ended and the lights in the couple hall lit up. The staff opened the door and waited for the audience to leave.

Feng Qing caressed the man's face. "Little Jiu Jiu, the movie is over. Wake up quickly?"

The man's sleeping posture was elegant, and his face was handsome. There was no coldness on his calm face when he was awake, nor was there the high and mighty Ninth Master in the Capital. He looked harmless.

Feng Qing's eyes rolled. Ever since her eyes recovered, she often looked at the man secretly like this because she liked to look at him. She looked at him every day but she couldn't get enough of him. She wished she could look at him all the time.

Under Feng Qing's gentle call, the man woke up. He raised his eyes and saw the audience walking out of the couple hall. The staff shouted impatiently, "Hey, the next movie is about to start. You two don't want to continue scrounging for movies, do you?"

Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan looked at each other and smiled. Then, they put on their masks and sunglasses and left the theater. The man yawned, and his cold eyes were filled with sleepiness.

After leaving the theater, Feng Qing reached out and tidied the man's hair. "Look at you, your hair is all over the place."

The man leaned down so that she could straighten his hair. He saw the smile in the woman's clear eyes and realized that she was not unhappy that he was sleeping halfway.

After tidying Xie Jiuhan's hair, Feng Qing stuffed the popcorn bucket to him and entered the bathroom. The man waited for her outside with the popcorn.

Just as Feng Qing walked into the bathroom, she felt all the hair on her body stand on end. A sense of danger attacked her, and she subconsciously squatted down to dodge the other party's punch. With the help of squatting, Feng Qing supported herself on the ground with both hands and kicked her right leg back forcefully towards the other party's abdomen. That person took a kick and retreated in pain.

Before Feng Qing could stand up, another three to four footsteps rushed towards her. Feng Qing's ears twitched. From the frequency of these people's heartbeats and breathing, without exception, they were all people with kung fu. They were even better than the bodyguards around Xie Jiuhan.

"Professional assassins?" Feng Qing thought.

Although the bodyguards around Xie Jiuhan were all on the surface, they were also carefully selected experts. Three or four ordinary people were not their match at all. However, the people who attacked her each had the ability to take down three or four bodyguards.

In an instant, countless faces swept across her mind. At first, she suspected that the Feng family had sent someone, but she quickly rejected this idea. A killer of this level was not someone the Feng family could hire, nor was it someone they could come into contact with.

Long Yuning? Xie Yuhuan? Feng Qing didn't know. What surprised her was that these killers didn't kill her. Could it be that they wanted to capture her alive?

After dodging the kick, Feng Qing rubbed her wrist and said, "Who sent you?"

Although the killers were all wearing masks, they could not hide the shock in their eyes. According to the intelligence, the target was a freshman from Capital University. She was petite and did not know any kung fu, so they were not on guard at all. But they were almost killed by Feng Qing just now.

Most importantly, Feng Qing's skills were too good. The few of them could not do anything to her even if they attacked her together. It looked like today's mission was not so easy to complete.

They took out a gas mask from their lower back and put it on. They casually threw a green bottle on the ground. The bottle shattered and a dark red smoke instantly rose.

Using the Beguilement Smoke was their second plan. Since using the hard method didn't work, they would use the soft method. In short, no matter what methods they used, they had to complete the mission.

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up. How dare they play with her like this? They're just courting death. The next second, she rushed out of the smoke and kicked the person who released the smoke.

Caught off guard, the assassin was kicked and slammed into the wall. Blood flowed out of the corners of his mouth. Feng Qing's kick had actually injured him..

Chapter 366: Hypnosis

The assassins were collectively dumbfounded as they looked at the energetic Feng Qing. One of the assassins exclaimed, "How is that possible? How could you still acting as if nothing happened when you've inhaled Mr. Qingyi's Soul Capturing Fragrance?"

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up as a cold smile flashed across her beautiful eyes. She did not say a word and dodged the punch. She grabbed one of the assassins by the throat and kicked out without looking back, sending the other assassin who attacked her to the ground.

"Bad review! As assassins, you actually held back against the target. Are the people in your Blood Demon Group so unprofessional?" Feng Qing teased and took off the gas mask on the assassin's face. At the same time, a ball of pale green powder was scattered in her hand.

Releasing her hand, Feng Qing attacked the other four without turning back. The assassin only took a step forward and fell to the ground. His eyes were bulging and he was foaming at the mouth. He looked like he would not survive.

Outside the bathroom, Xie Jiuhan leaned against the door of the female toilet. The two girls who had just entered quickly came out. From their conversation, he knew that the female toilet seemed to have stopped being used. Hence, he felt that something was wrong. Since the female toilet had stopped being used, how did Feng Qing enter?

The next second, a black-clothed Little Wu appeared at the entrance of the female toilet. She planned to go in and take a look, but Xie Jiuhan stopped her.

"Retreat a little!" Xie Jiuhan said softly.

Little Wu frowned. Her sixth sense suggested that Feng Qing must have encountered something inside. Otherwise, she would have come out after going in for so long. However, she didn't dare to disobey Xie Jiuhan's orders and could only retreat.

Xie Jiuhan stuffed the popcorn bucket to Little Wu and tiptoed to the bathroom door to listen. Someone said, "You actually know about the Blood Demon Group. Who are you?"

The person who spoke was a man. His voice was a little hoarse and sounded very unpleasant to the ears, but one could tell from his voice that the man was very shocked.

In the bathroom, Feng Qing's expression was cold. Her two fists kept attacking the four assassins, and every punch would emit white powder. This powder was colorless and odorless. If one did not look carefully, they would not be able to see it at all. The assassins kept dodging and did not notice anything wrong. In Feng Qing's eyes, the white powder was gradually fusing into the assassins' skin.

After a few breaths, the four assassins' movements clearly started to slow down. They felt their limbs start to numb. Seeing that the effects of the medicine had started, Feng Qing stopped her attacks and stared at them with a cold smile.

"Unfortunately, I have to tell you that your mission has failed. In three minutes, all of you will be paralyzed on the ground. You won't even be able to control a finger." Feng Qing said coldly.

The expressions of the assassins sank, and the gaze they used to look at Feng Qing changed completely. They didn't expect that their prey had transformed into a hunter. They didn't doubt Feng Qing's words at all, because their bodies had already started to slow down.

Feng Qing walked up to one of the assassins and waved her hand on his face. "Tell me the truth, what's your mission?"

"My-our mission is to capture the woman closest to Xie Jiuhan alive." The assasin's eyes were dull as he spoke intermittently.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "Where should you bring her after you've succeeded?"

"Duke, Duke Raymond, bring her to him," the assassin replied.

It was Raymond again. She had almost forgotten about this person, but she did not expect to cross paths with him again. She had already made it very clear and her attitude was very clear. Logically speaking, Raymond should have given up. Moreover, that day at the Feng family, Raymond had acted very gentlemanly, not like someone who would do such a thing.

What puzzled Feng Qing the most was that if Raymond already knew that she was Xie Jiuhan's woman, not only should he not have sent assassins to kidnap her, but he should have stayed as far away as possible.

Feng Qing looked at the assassin and asked, "Say it again, who gave you this mission?"

The assassin was in a hypnotic state and said irresistibly, "Duke Raymond!"

Feng Qing's brows relaxed. If she wasn't wrong, Raymond didn't know that she was Xie Jiuhan's woman. Otherwise, he definitely wouldn't have sent people to arrest her. Moreover, Raymond was only targeting the closest woman to Xie Jiuhan. As for these professional assassins, they didn't know her true identity..

Chapter 367: Can't Hide Anymore

In other words, after investigation, these assassins realized that the intimate woman beside Xie Jiuhan was her, but they did not know that this woman was called Feng Qing. Even Raymond did not know. Therefore, they purely wanted to capture her and hand her in.

After thinking for a while, Feng Qing was about to ask something when she heard the bathroom door being pushed open and someone rushed in. Her ears twitched a few times, and she was certain that the person who came in was Xie Jiuhan.

The man stood at the door, his face covered in a layer of frost. His gaze swept past the assassins, and his eyes were filled with indescribable killing intent. However, he didn't make a move because he noticed that these people were in a daze.

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "You know hypnosis?"

Feng Qing bit her lips. "It's a self-defense powder Mr. Qingyi gave me. It has a certain effect of numbing nerve tissue and hypnosis."

There was a hint of coldness on Xie Jiuhan's lips, and his eyes exuded a cold and arrogant look. "You're really Mr. Qingyi's good sister. Last time, it was Corpse Melting Powder. This time, it's Soul-Hooking Incense. What else do I not know?" As the man spoke, the memory played back. Every scene of his contact with Mr. Qingyi was vivid in his mind, still in front of his eyes.

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "According to the information I have, Mr. Qingyi has a special physique and is innately immune to all kinds of poison. That's why he can make and use poison very well. Other than aphrodisiacs, he's completely immune to all kinds of poison. And the smell of Soul Capturing Fragrance remains in the air, but you're safe and sound?"

Xie Jiuhan leaned against the door and hooked his fingers at her. "Come, Mrs. Xie, please explain. Don't say that you're immune to it."

Feng Qing was flustered. She had never been like this even when she was attacked by four or five people just now, but a word from the man could make her panic.

There was silence in the bathroom. The few assassins were all paralyzed. Although they were conscious, they could not move their bodies. Feng Qing looked at Xie Jiuhan, not knowing how to explain.

Feng Qing changed the topic. "Little Jiu Jiu, quickly get someone to arrest them. They're from the Blood Demon Group."

Before she could finish her sentence, her vision blurred. Five assassins fell to the ground one after another. Every one of them had a cut on their necks, and blood was flowing out. In an instant, it dyed the ground nearby red.

Xie Jiuhan clapped his hands, as if he had not done anything just now. He turned to look at Feng Qing, his eyes dark. Feng Qing straightened her neck and looked into his eyes without fear.

The man had a heavy bearing and his entire body was filled with killing intent. He was like a god that was high above and controlled the life and death of all things. His appearance was unreachable and unapproachable.

"Speak. When did you learn to make poison?" Xie Jiuhan's voice was cold.

Feng Qing lowered her head and said in a voice as soft as a mosquito, "When you taught me to differentiate poison, I realized that I was very talented in this aspect, so... I studied it in private for a while."

At that time, she could not see anything and could only touch and smell. In order to not let her touch anything poisonous, Xie Jiuhan personally taught her a few months of detoxification and antidote knowledge.

There was another reason. Xie Jiuhan had too many enemies. There were people who wanted him dead at all times. As the woman beside him, she had to have enough self-protection ability. Moreover, identifying poison and detoxification was only the most basic ability.

No one expected that Feng Qing, who had been learning about perfume since she was young, would actually be proficient in the art of making poison. Although she had studied it herself, her improvement was still very fast. From biological poison to chemical poison, from combining poison to microbial poison, there was nothing she did not understand. She surpassed Xie Jiuhan and became Mr. Qingyi of A Dark Organization.

Seeing that Feng Qing had admitted it, Xie Jiuhan's thoughts returned to the few days in Zhe City. The Healer had treated him, and Mr. Qingyi had given him Mandarin Duck Love. After some analysis, he came to the conclusion that the Healer and Mr. Qingyi were the same person.

As the saying goes, a doctor is a poisoner. The higher the level of treatment, the more powerful the poison used. This complemented each other. There were many such people in ancient times.

Xie Jiuhan took a deep breath and said calmly, "Then how did you learn Chinese medicine?"

Chapter 368: You Feel Inferior?

After figuring out the relationship, he felt enlightened. After all this, his wife was the Healer and Mr. Qingyi of A Dark Organization. Previously in Zhe City, he had suspected that the Healer and Mr. Qingyi were likely the same person. Today, he was only confirming this speculation.

Feng Qing's beautiful eyes swirled as she looked at Xie Jiuhan. "I... I learned it myself when Little Jiu Jiu taught me detoxification..."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and blew out a mouthful of cold air. It was actually filled with the smell of blood. Feng Qing was right. He was indeed the one who had taught her these things. He thought that she would be able to learn a little Traditional Chinese Medicine to maintain her beauty. He didn't expect that Feng Qing would develop her skills to the extreme just because he started it.

Feng Qing lowered her head and did not dare to continue looking at the man. She knew that she had offended the man today, but there was a price to pay for her to know these things. In order to experience the strong poison personally, she had almost died in the laboratory a few times. In order to understand the performance of every medicine, she had treated herself as the 'female version of Shennong' many times.

Poisoning herself and then detoxifying herself, making her body gradually become stronger through torture. That was why she had the ability to be immune to poison. What did they mean by she was born with it? She was obviously the one who crazily tested it back and forth on the brink of death.

In order not to let Xie Jiuhan worry, she had started experimenting when the man was on a business trip. For this, she had specially rented a villa outside.

Staring at Feng Qing, Xie Jiuhan's eyes were red, and his body exuded a cold aura. "Feng Qing, you're quite busy. On one hand, you're the Healer who saves the dying and helps the injured, and on the other, you're the Mr. Qingyi who kills people without leaving a trace and has wonderful methods. How much else do you have that I don't know?"

The man was so angry that his face was pale. He felt that he would split open at any moment. He had taught Feng Qing too many things over the years, but time was limited. He had only taught her the basics. He didn't expect that Feng Qing had only shown the basics and hid it from him so deeply.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. Xie Jiuhan smiled coldly. So many years had passed, but he didn't know that his wife had been rebuking the world outside for so long.

Feng Qing raised her head and explained, "I don't want to be a trophy wife, nor do I want to know only a little bit of everything. You're the sky of the Capital. If I want to be your woman, I have to make myself worthy of you."

"I've already said that you don't have to force yourself. If I say you're worthy to be my woman, you're worthy. No one can question it. If anyone dares to look down on you, I'll turn them into ashes," Xie Jiuhan retorted as the cold air around him exploded.

Feng Qing's head drooped, and her dull emotions filled her eyes. "I'm not trying to prove to anyone, but to show myself so that I can look up to myself." Feng Qing's voice was low.

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows. "Do you feel inferior?"

Feng Qing nodded. "Of course. It's impossible for any woman to not feel inferior in front of you, and I'm no exception. Therefore, I've tried my best to grow and crazily learn knowledge so that I can really be worthy of you one day and be worthy of the title 'Mrs. Xie'."

Taking a deep breath, she continued, "Do you remember what I said before? I want to fight alongside you, not become your doll. If you are the King of the Capital, then I will be the Queen, not a useless trophy wife. But to me, no matter how hard I work, it's as if I can't reach my goal. You are like the moon hanging high in the sky, and I'm just a firefly on the ground. But I won't give up. I want to think of all ways to become stronger."

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing paused for a moment. She raised her head and looked into Xie Jiuhan's eyes. "I know that many people want to kill you. Almost every day, someone will poison you. Therefore, I worked hard to develop poison and detoxification so that when you're poisoned one day, I can save you personally. Later on, I realized that there's an endless stream of people who want to poison you. So I thought, why don't I become the number one in poison in the world? So your opponents will buy poison from me. That way, no matter what poison you're poisoned with, I can cure it with a snap of my fingers."

The man's eyes were still cold. "Is this your excuse to treat me as a fool?"

Before he could finish his sentence, the man turned around and left without looking back. Even though he had just killed someone, he was still elegant. There was no blood on his body..

Chapter 369: Young Madam Seems To Be Crying

Little Wu rushed into the bathroom and found a few corpses lying in a pool of blood. The smell of blood rushed to her nostrils, so she hurriedly informed the bodyguards to come in and deal with the aftermath.

Looking at Feng Qing's trembling shoulders, Little Wu said softly, "Madam Qingqing, are you crying?"

Feng Qing did not answer. As the man left without turning back, her tears fell uncontrollably. Countless feelings of grievance and heartache surged. As Xie Jiuhan's woman, she had always felt a huge pressure. It was so strong that she felt like she was suffocating.

To her, Xie Jiuhan was the lighthouse, and she was the lost wave boat on the sea. Under the guidance of the lighthouse, she could find the other shore. However, when the lighthouse no longer guided it, she would completely lose her direction and drift along the waves.

Xie Jiuhan placed his hands in his pockets and walked out of the shopping center with a cold face. From afar, the customers could feel the cold air blowing at them.

"Tsk tsk, this handsome man is really handsome, but he's too cold."

"That's right, that's right. Looking at him makes me feel like I'll be crushed to death at any moment. His aura is too strong."

"Jesus, I was scared to death. I just walked past him. I couldn't even move my legs. It was like I was frozen to the ground."

The customers discussed and looked at Xie Jiuhan strangely. Just like at Capital University, even though he was wearing a mask, everyone could still feel that he was extremely handsome.

Su Yu ran over. "Ninth Master, Little Wu just reported that Young Madam seems to be crying..."

Xie Jiuhan's footsteps paused. One of his legs stopped in midair, and an even colder aura exploded from his body. Su Yu lowered his head and trembled.

The sentence 'Young Madam seems to be crying' pierced into his heart like a steel knife. An indescribable pain stimulated his brain. His violent and bloodthirsty genes were agitated crazily, as if they would burst out of his blood vessels at any moment.

The veins on his forehead throbbed, and the blood vessels in his fists throbbed. The expression on the man's face changed from cold to bloodthirsty and sinister, as if he was possessed by a demon. Regarding Feng Qing, just one sentence could make him act up.

The man's body couldn't help but tremble. He forcefully closed his eyes and ordered, "Immediately get someone to seal this place. Those who want to die, stay behind. Those who don't want to die, chase them out!"

Su Yu hurriedly asked, "Ninth Master, what about Young Madam?"

Xie Jiuhan's face was pale, and his teeth were chattering. "Ignore her. Let's go back to the company."

Su Yu: "???"

If not for the fact that he could tell that Xie Jiuhan was about to relapse, he would have asked the man. Didn't they agree to give the entire Xie Corporation a day off? Why did you let us continue working after playing with Young Madam?

After receiving Su Yu's notice, all the employees of the Xie Corporation were dumbfounded. They sighed at the unreasonable exploitation of the capitalists. However, despite their complaints, they still returned to work obediently.

Di Hui Building.

Su Yu followed behind Xie Jiuhan. Although he didn't know what had happened, he knew that Xie Jiuhan's relapse had something to do with Feng Qing.

Xie Jiuhan did not explain or say what was going on between him and Feng Qing. As soon as he arrived at the company, he started to hold meetings with the higher-ups. Following the orders, the employees of the various departments started to work overtime. Until 11 PM, the entire building was still brightly lit. It was an atmosphere that said, I love work, and work makes me happy.

In the president's office on the 95th floor.

Su Yu came in with a bunch of documents and found Xie Jiuhan sitting on the boss chair looking at the report. The dinner on the table was untouched. He did not even take a sip of water.

Looking at Xie Jiuhan, who had turned on his workaholic mode, Su Yu was confused and broke out in cold sweat. He looked at the information in his hand nervously and gently placed it on the desk.

After returning from the shopping center, in a few hours, seven departments of the corporation had already been implicated. They were all subdued by Xie Jiuhan.

"Contact the headquarters in America immediately. I want a video conference in 15 minutes. All the leaders above the middle level must attend." Xie Jiuhan reviewed the report and instructed without raising his head.

Su Yu : "..."

It was almost midnight. According to their Ninth Master, he planned to bring all the employees of the corporation to work until dawn.. So now, even the overseas branch couldn't escape?

Chapter 370: The Sound In The Bedroom

In the Capital's Xie Manor.

Xie Yuhuan laid on the chaise lounge and looked at the time on her phone. From dinner onwards, she had received news that Xie Jiuhan was working overtime crazily in the company. Moreover, he had dealt with all the higher-ups.

Coupled with the news that Xie Jiuhan had been on a date with Feng Qing for the entire day, she felt that there was definitely a problem. Compared to this, the thing that made her so angry that she couldn't sleep was that in order to make Feng Qing happy, Xie Jiuhan had actually broken the contract and closed the park for a day. Not only did he compensate the tourists who had bought the entrance tickets to the Happiness Valley ten times, but he also became the trending topic because of this. There were rumors on the Internet and everywhere.

"Hmph, beauty is a calamity, a calamity for the country and the people." Thinking of Feng Qing's face, Xie Yuhuan couldn't help but mutter.

She tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep. Xie Yuhuan decided not to sleep anymore. She picked up her phone and called Long Yuning, nagging her about what had happened today.

—-

As Su Yu expected, it was already 2 a.m. when the video conference ended. Xie Jiuhan was still working. Everyone in the Xie Corporation was working overtime. Those who really had no work did not dare to idle around. They either wrote work plans or cleaned the office. Anyway, the boss did not rest, so they did not dare to stop.

After signing the last document, Xie Jiuhan finally stopped. He picked up the coffee that Su Yu had just brewed and took a sip. Looking at the unlit phone, his expression darkened.

He had been waiting for a message or a call, but after waiting for so long, all he got was loneliness. At the thought of this, the man's aura became even more sinister, and the freshly brewed coffee in his hand was about to freeze.

Putting the coffee aside, the man turned on his phone and pretended to be reading the news. He was actually checking Feng Qing's Moments to see if she had made any moves. It had been eight hours since they parted on bad terms in the shopping center, and Feng Qing had never looked for him once.

"Doesn't she know that I'm very angry now?" Looking at the phone screen, Xie Jiuhan complained in his heart. "Since when did she not care about my relapse?"

Finally, he looked at the motionless phone and threw it aside. He had already decided that he would not give the woman another chance. Since she could be so heartless, he had nothing to say. Anyway, he would not forgive the woman.

Su Yu left with a bunch of documents that had just been signed. Only Xie Jiuhan was left in the huge president's office, looking cold and empty.

Xie Jiuhan loosened his collar and leaned against the chair to rub his nose bridge. At this moment, a slight sound entered his ears. Xie Jiuhan stopped pinching his nose bridge and concentrated on listening carefully.

Bang bang! Sure enough, there was a sound. Although the sound was very weak, he still caught it. He could hear very clearly that it was probably the sound of some kind of glass product.

Xie Jiuhan tapped the ground with the tip of his toe and turned his chair towards the bedroom. His eyes were fixed on it, and the sound came from the bedroom.

Crash! Another loud sound of glass shattering rang out.

Xie Jiuhan frowned, and his expression turned even uglier. In order to ensure his safety when he slept, he had used a secret door to build the bedroom. Usually, it looked like a wall. Only by entering the password could he open the bedroom door. He had not even told Su Yu the password.

The man couldn't help but leave the boss's chair and walk over. After inputting a password in a corner, the originally smooth and white wall moved sideways, revealing a spacious door.

Crack! Another sound of porcelain shattering rang out.

Xie Jiuhan walked to the bedroom door and narrowed his cold eyes. He realized that the lights in the bedroom were switched on and were a little dazzling. He had not passed the bedroom for a long time, which meant that he had not switched on the lights here for a long time. But who had switched on the lights?

After Xie Jiuhan adapted to the light in the bedroom, the first thing he saw was a pair of furry cat ears. Under the cat's ears was Feng Qing's beautiful face. Feng Qing sat on the large round bed, wearing a cat servant suit. Other than her ears, there were two furry cat claws and a playful cat tail.

The woman's face was flushed red. Seeing the man look at her, she opened a bottle of pink medicine and poured it into her mouth. Then, she threw the bottle to the ground and broke it into pieces..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro