481 - 490

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 481: No Effect

Seeing this situation, Feng Qing not only raised her eyebrows, but she also specially stretched out her other hand to catch the falling Crimson Snow. Moreover, she waited for a while more to let more Crimson Snow fall on her hand.
When she observed again, she realized that the Crimson Snow had only corroded her gloves and did not cause any damage to her hands. It was as if the Crimson Snow had no effect on her skin.

"What the hell is this?" Feng Qing looked at her hand in confusion. She had seen very clearly just now that the Crimson Snow was very corrosive. Everything that they touched, be it tables, chairs, or metal fabric, would be corroded until they were tattered and full of holes. Even the special clothes on
Netherworld's body had been corroded completely, but when they landed in her hands, there was no reaction at all?

Feng Qing thought for a long time but couldn't figure out the reason. She could only attribute it to her special body. Could it be that she was Superman and was immune to the corrosion of this Crimson Snow?

Feng Qing made a prompt decision. She stretched out her hands and hooked Netherworld' neck. Netherworld waved his large hand, and the black 'belt' streaked across the air, killing a killer who was rushing over.

Feng Qing took off her hat and shook her body to exert strength. She wrapped her arms around the man's neck and did a flying kick, sending the assassin who was attacking from the other side flying. Then, she landed firmly on the back of Netherworld. However, she did not land on the ground. Instead, she laid on the man's back and wrapped his head, arms, and areas that could be protected within.

The Crimson Snow fell and corroded Feng Qing's wig and mask bit by bit.

When Feng Qing wrapped Netherworld with her body, he was slightly stunned. Then, a terrifying airwave erupted from his body, instantly blowing the assassins who rushed up into a daze. "Do you want to die?!" Netherworld roared angrily. He reached out to grab Feng Qing, planning to pull her back into
his arms.

In a moment of desperation, Feng Qing could no longer hide. She could only roar with her true voice, "Don't touch me!"

Upon hearing this, Netherworld's movements froze. He didn't expect Feng Qing to use her real voice, so he looked up at Feng Qing and realized that the disguise mask on Feng Qing's face was rapidly dissolving. The wig on Feng Qing's head was the fastest to dissolve. Her short golden hair had turned into long black hair that was like seaweed. As she moved, it gently scattered on her shoulders.

She took off her coat and draped it over Netherworld's body. Before she came, she had guessed that Madam Crimson Snow might use her famous skill, so she specially applied a layer of chemical like acid resistance to oxidation on her coat. She thought that it would be safe, but she had still underestimated Madam Crimson Snow's unique skill. Although her coat was corroded very slowly, it could not last for long in the endless snow.

Only at this moment did Netherworld discover a shocking fact. Crimson Snow was actually useless against Feng Qing! "You..." Netherworld was so shocked that he couldn't speak. Only then did he understand why Feng Qing ran onto his back to cover his body. So that was what happened.

Feng Qing smiled at him and turned to look at Madam Crimson Snow. She jumped off the back of Netherworld and walked over calmly. With her coat covering him, nothing major would happen to Netherworld for a short period of time, and this time was enough for her to deal with Madam Crimson Snow.
She pulled out a small bag as she walked. The bag was transparent and contained a brown gas. From the color, it must be another very powerful poison gas.

Feng Qing tore open a small hole in the bag and pinched it gently. The brown poison gas in the bag floated out. Seeing that the poison gas had come out, the assassins who had just attacked immediately retreated. Although they had yet to see the effect of the poison gas, when they approached Feng Qing, they had a feeling that they would immediately die. This was a kind of intuition as an assassin, and this intuition was usually very accurate.

The killers moved around her, but no one dared to go forward. However, compared to the brown poison gas, what made them most afraid was that Feng Qing was not injured at all when she walked under the red snow. It was unbelievable!

Feng Qing stopped two meters away from Madam Crimson Snow. As she controlled the release of the brown poison gas, she smiled at Madam Crimson Snow. That bright smile stunned Madam Crimson Snow on the spot..

Chapter 482: She's Not Your Aunt

Looking at Feng Qing's bright smile, the figure of another person suddenly appeared in Madam Crimson Snow's mind. Then, the person in her mind gradually overlapped with Feng Qing in front of her.

The shock she felt at this moment was too great, and the visual impact was incomparably violent. Not only did Feng Qing remind her of an old friend, but she was also completely unharmed in the Crimson Snow that covered the sky.

"No, this is impossible! Why doesn't the Crimson Snow affect you at all?" Madam Crimson Snow exclaimed. She stood up from her chair and looked at Feng Qing in shock.

The next second, she moved the mechanism again. Immediately, the Crimson Snow that filled the sky slowly stopped and she threw
the red umbrella to the side. Madam Crimson Snow took a step forward and stared at Feng Qing with strange and terrifying eyes.

"Feng Qing, you really surprised me. I never expected that the terrifying Mr. Qingyi and the Healer with the miraculous hands of Rejuvenation actually be the same person, and these two people are both you. You..." Before Madam Crimson Snow could finish speaking, she seemed to have realized something. The sinister and ruthless expression on her face disappeared, and what replaced it was shock, indescribable shock! "You, your surname is Feng. Could it be that you're related to Feng Yiru by blood?" Madam Crimson Snow stared at Feng Qing with trembling eyes.

Hearing this, Feng Qing was slightly stunned. She raised her eyebrows and said, "That's right. Feng Yiru is my aunt. Could it be that you know her?"

As soon as these words were out, the entire space seemed to have stopped. A few seconds later, Madam Crimson Snow couldn't help but laugh loudly. "Hahaha, no, no. You're wrong, very wrong. Feng Yiru can't be your aunt. Are you very curious about how my Crimson Snow is made?" Speaking up to this point, Madam Crimson Snow sat back on her chair and raised her head to look at Feng Qing. "About twelve years ago, Feng Yiru personally helped me upgrade the Crimson Snow formula."

Feng Qing was shocked. "Aunt personally helped you upgrade the formula? In my impression, she doesn't know how to make poison, right?"

Madam Crimson Snow smiled and said, "You're still too young. Your Feng family doesn't know anything about Feng Yiru. Not only is she a top-notch perfume maker, but she's also a very powerful poison maker." At that moment, it was as if Madam Crimson Snow had seen Feng Qing for the first time. She sized her up from head to toe carefully and repeatedly. "Feng Yiru upgraded my Crimson Snow formula, so in the past twelve years, no one has been able to crack my Crimson Snow." Madam Crimson Snow explained.

Feng Qing frowned and said, "Since she helped you upgrade Crimson Snow, why isn't it effective on me at all? Is Crimson Snow useless to the Feng family?"

Madam Crimson Snow smiled and said, "The answer is very simple. Because during the process of upgrading the formula, Feng Yiru used your fetal blood as one of the main ingredients and perfectly fused with the original Crimson Snow. She ensured that while increasing the corrosive nature of the
Crimson Snow, she could also not harm anyone with your blood."

Hearing this, Feng Qing was stunned for a moment. Even if she knew how to make poison and use poison, she had never had such a strange idea as Feng Yiru. She actually thought of mixing her fetal blood inside. In other words, those Crimson Snow just now all contained her fetal blood? At the thought of
this, she couldn't help but feel even more puzzled. She didn't understand why her aunt had to use her fetal blood. Could it be that there was something special about her fetal blood?

Madam Crimson Snow leaned back in her chair and said with a smile, "You brat, if I found out that you have such a special relationship with Feng Yiru, I wouldn't have attacked you."

Seeing her like she wants to shake hands and make peace, Feng Qing couldn't help but ask with a smile, "You just said that Feng Yiru isn't my aunt, and now you're saying that I have a special relationship with her. Can you tell me?"

Upon hearing the main point of the question, Madam Crimson Snow curled her lips and said, "Then do you know that the Feng couple, Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan, are not your biological parents? They do not have any blood relations with you."

Even though she was already prepared, Madam Crimson Snow's words still made her heart tremble. Although she had vaguely guessed something a long time ago, she was still shocked when she heard Madam Crimson Snow say this personally..

Chapter 483: Seven Stars Continent

Of course, although she was a little shocked, she did not feel any heartache. Instead, she understood why Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan treated her like this. Now that she thought about it, she felt relieved. Fortunately, they were not her biological parents.

Back then, when she was still a baby, she was sold to the green mountain ditch, so the Feng couple didn't raise her for a minute. She was bought by an old couple who was living in a mountain ditch with money from the human traffickers. Fortunately, they took care of her. When the Feng family came to pick her up, the old couple let her leave. They wanted her to live a good life in the city and receive the best education. They probably never expected the Feng family to treat her like this.

The shameless Feng family not only did not raise her for a minute, but they also blinded her and forcefully sold her to Liu Changjiu, that old man in his forties or fifties. When she grew up, the Feng family treated her as a commodity and always wanted to sell her to others. The Feng family did not reflect on this at all.

The funniest thing was that even though she had already severed all ties with the Feng family, that couple would still bully Feng Qing with their blood ties.
Now that she heard Madam Crimson Snow speak the truth and say that she wasn't related to the Feng family by blood, not only was she not sad at all, but she also felt relaxed.

Feng Qing stared at Madam Crimson Snow and said seriously, "Then you should know who my biological parents are, right?" Since the Feng couple weren't her biological parents, where were her biological parents? What were their identities? Where were they?

Hearing their conversation, the surrounding Blood Demon Group's assassins retreated. However, they still looked at Feng Qing and Netherworld seriously. As long as Madam Crimson Snow gave the order again, they would immediately charge over. However, they also felt that it was very strange. Just a
minute ago, Feng Qing and Madam Crimson Snow were still fighting each other, determined to kill each other. Now, the two of them were chatting like good friends.

Feng Qing smiled bitterly. She felt that things were really unpredictable. She never expected that she would believe Madam Crimson Snow's words without a doubt.

Madam Crimson Snow supported her head and folded her hands elegantly on her lap. She looked at Feng Qing and said, "Compared to your parents, I think you should understand Feng Yiru first. She's a legendary figure. I wonder how much you know about her?"

Feng Qing frowned and shook her head. "Other than knowing that she's a Nine-Star Fragrance Master, I don't know anything about her anymore. When I was brought back to the Feng family, I was only twelve years old. I had even less contact with Feng Yiru, my aunt. Even if we add it up, the time we spent together wouldn't exceed two months."

Although she hadn't interacted with Feng Yiru for long, the two of them got along well. Very quickly, the two of them got close and had the best relationship. At that time, only Feng Yiru treated her sincerely from the bottom of her heart in the Feng family. As for what Fu Anlan said about her daughter, it was only limited to her. In private, she was biased towards Feng Jianing. Even the food she and Feng Jianing ate had to be differentiated. The food she gave her was pitifully but lacking in nutrition, and the food she gave Feng Jianing was the best in the family.

Madam Crimson Snow said, "Then I'll tell you today. First of all, your aunt, Feng Yiru, is a top genius. Be it the perfume or the poison, it's only the tip of the iceberg of her talent. Just as she was at the peak of her life, she met a man. Have you heard of the Seven Stars Continent? That man is from the Seven
Stars Continent. Moreover, the man has monstrous authority in the Seven Stars Continent. He was the one who placed your aunt, Feng Yiru, under house arrest. At that time, Feng Yiru was only seventeen or eighteen years old."

Upon hearing the words "Seven Stars Continent", Netherworld, who was standing behind, couldn't help but look at Madam Crimson Snow. However, he didn't say or do anything.

Madam Crimson Snow continued, "To describe it in a more appropriate way, that man was a lunatic through and through. He placed Feng Yiru under house arrest for six years and forced her to give birth to four children. Fortunately, the heavens blessed her. Feng Yiru escaped by chance.."

Chapter 484: Give Me Your Hand

"That man was wild, arrogant, barbaric, and violent. In my opinion, he wasn't a normal person at all. After Feng Yiru escaped the sea of bitterness, she rushed back to our side. Back then, when she met that man, she used a fake identity. When she returned, she immediately changed back to her previous
identity. When that man found out that she had escaped, he looked for her everywhere like he had gone crazy. However, what the man didn't expect was that when he finally found Feng Yiru, he only found an ice-cold corpse." Madam Crimson Snow slowly recounted the past. Her eyes were in a daze, as if she was recalling what had happened all those years.

After a moment of silence, Madam Crimson Snow returned to her senses and looked at Feng Qing with a smile. "If I remember correctly, you should be nineteen this year, right?"

Feng Qing nodded. "Yes, I'm exactly nineteen years old."

Madam Crimson Snow said gently, "Actually, you shouldn't have married at such a young age, nor should you like a man so early. After all, you're really too young."

Netherworld: "..."

Feng Qing replied, "It's fine, I don't regret it. I'm very happy and satisfied now because my husband treats me very well."

Madam Crimson Snow took a deep breath. "If your husband really treats you very well and treats you as his treasure, even willing to sacrifice everything for you, then I advise you to stay away as soon as possible because these people are all perverts. They're abnormal."

Feng Qing: "..."

As soon as these words were out, Netherworld's entire body emitted a monstrous evil aura. His entire person was like a black hole, wanting to devour everything around him. His aura was so strong that all the assassins of the Blood Demon Group felt a sense of suffocation.

Feng Qing was a little confused. Madam Crimson Snow's words were really a little different from the rest. If it was an ordinary person, they would definitely say that since your husband treats you very well, you have to cherish him. The two of them should live happily together and love each other until
their hair tums white. Even if they didn't say these words, they would still make envious sounds. However, Madam Crimson Snow told her to distance herself from her husband as soon as possible because her husband was too good to her?

She was about to tell Madam Crimson Snow who her husband was, but when she heard this, she immediately dismissed the idea. Hence, she changed the topic. "By the way, do the Feng couple know about my aunt?"

Madam Crimson Snow shook her head and gestured for her to keep quiet. "Shh! Don't say anything else. If they find out about Feng Yiru's situation, their family will suck your aunt's blood dry."

Feng Qing asked again, "In that case, I don't understand even more. I'm not of the Feng family's bloodline, but I have an extraordinary relationship with Feng Yiru. I'm very curious, what's our relationship?"

Upon hearing this question, Madam Crimson Snow suddenly lowered her head and sat there for a long time before saying, "I'm sorry. Forgive me for not being able to tell you directly about your relationship, but you have to believe that the reason why I didn't say anything was because I really couldn't.
After all, the less you know, the safer you will be."

After a pause, she revealed a gratified expression. "I really didn't expect you to have grown to this extent at the age of nineteen. Be it the Healer or Mr. Qingyi, they're definitely respected outside. I'm also very happy for you."

Feng Qing did not say anything and only looked at Madam Crimson Snow quietly. She had a feeling that she had not finished speaking.

As expected, Madam Crimson Snow changed the topic and said, "Although you're already very outstanding, I hope you can continue to work harder, maintain your modesty and diligence, and continue to become stronger. Only when you're strong enough can you protect yourself. At that time, you'll be
qualified to know the special relationship between you and Feng Yiru, and you'll also be qualified to know the truth." With that, Madam Crimson Snow smiled and asked, "Lass, do you believe everything I said?"

Feng Qing said frankly, "I believe you because you can't gain anything from me."

Madam Crimson Snow nodded in relief. She really liked Feng Qing's aura and personality too much. She reached out her hand to Feng Qing. "Then give me your hand.."

Chapter 485: Red Coral Ring

Feng Qing did not hesitate and reached out her hand. Because it had been corroded by the Crimson Snow, her hand was her own now. Because it was too fair, it was actually reflecting the light. The next second, their hands touched. At the same time, a violent killing intent swept over. It was from
Netherworld.

Seeing Netherworld explode, the members of the Blood Demon Group took out their weapons and aimed them at him. As long as he dared to make any abnormal movements, he would immediately be shot into a sieve.
In an instant, the entire room fell into a state of mutual hostility. Thousands of killing intent interweaved together, and it caused one's back and body to go cold.

Madam Crimson Snow ignored Netherworld's actions. Instead, she first touched the back of Feng Qing's hand and then took off a red coral ring on her finger. After wiping it lightly, she gently placed the ring on Feng Qing's finger. Feng Qing's fingers were thin and long. After wearing this red coral ring, it instantly became even more beautiful.

Feng Qing was puzzled. "What is the meaning of this?"

Madam Crimson Snow smiled and said, "In the future, I'll call you Little Qingqing. It's the first time we've met. As your elder, this is a gift from me to you. The entire Blood Demon Group has ten thousand assassins. From now on, they'll listen to you."

As soon as she finished speaking, a uniform voice sounded in Feng Qing's ears. She subconsciously turned around and realized that all the members of the Blood Demon Group in the room were kneeling on one knee and holding their right hands in front of their chests.

Madam Crimson Snow said, "Wear it properly. The people in the Blood Demon Group only recognize this ring and not people, so whoever possesses this ring will be able to control the entire Blood Demon Group."

Feng Qing raised her hand and looked at the coral ring carefully under the light. This ring was made of a small piece of red coral. There was only the word 'Demon' engraved on the ring, and there was nothing special about the rest.

"Why did you give the Blood Demon Group to me?" Feng Qing asked.

"Because twelve years ago, as a condition for Feng Yiru to help me upgrade the Crimson Snow using your fetal blood, I promised her that if someone can be unharmed in Crimson Snow one day, that person will be the new master of the Blood Demon Group in the future. At that time, I will hand the Blood
Demon Group to that person and let him lead the Blood Demon Group to continue developing and becoming stronger. So you became the new Madam Crimson Snow." Madam Crimson Snow said with a serious expression.

With that, she smiled as if a burden had been lifted from her shoulders and continued, "There's no need to apologize or feel pressured. These have already been decided twelve years ago. With your special relationship with Feng Yiru, it's reasonable to accept the Blood Demon Group. If you have to find an excuse that you can accept, take it as my apology to you. After all, I had taken the Blood Demon Group to kill you a few minutes ago."

Feng Qing lowered her head and looked at the red coral ring on her hand. This ring was very light and smooth. Its shape was simple and grand. She didn't expect that this small ring represented Madam Crimson Snow's status. With it, she could command the ten thousand Blood Demon Group.

After thinking for a moment, Feng Qing nodded and accepted the red coral ring. From now on, she was the new Madam Crimson Snow, and is one of the big shots who had tens of thousands of killers.

Of course, in her eyes, she did not think much of the Blood Demon Group. In the intense battle just now, Netherworld was injured in order to protect her, and her clothes were all ruined. This red coral ring could be treated as compensation from Madam Crimson Snow.

At this moment, the door was knocked open.

Then, Duke Raymond rushed in with a bodyguard. "Healer, Mother, you-"

Before entering the bedroom, Duke Raymond had asked her how long this treatment would take. Feng Qing had replied that it would take at most forty minutes, and now that an hour had passed and Feng Qing had not come out yet, Raymond was anxious outside. Be it the assassins of the Blood Demon Group, Netherworld or Feng Qing, they were all experts, so when they were fighting, the commotion was especially small. Duke Raymond could only hear some sounds from time to time, but he could not tell that they were fighting..

Chapter 486: Identity Exposed

Because he had waited too long and the Healer had not come out, Duke Raymond felt that something must have happened to the Healer, so he brought his men in.

Netherworld swayed and stood in front of Feng Qing, Although he was protecting her behind him, he was not afraid that Raymond's men would make a move, he just did not want Duke Raymond to see Feng Qing's shoulders and beautiful back exposed.

Madam Crimson Snow also realized this and immediately shouted at Raymond, "Get out! Who let you in!"

Raymond was stunned by the roar. He looked around the bedroom and was shocked by the mess in front of him. At that moment, he smelled something burnt and was confused. He also heard a sizzling sound. He looked around and finally his gaze fell on his feet. Duke Raymond's pupils dilated instantly because he saw that the soles of his shoes were melting. It was as if he was stepping on hot magma instead of the ground.

"Mother, what's going on?" Duke Raymond was confused.

"Raymond, I repeat, please get out now. I will let you in later," Madam Crimson Snow repeated.

Duke Raymond looked in the direction of Madam Crimson Snow. After seeing that she looked very good and that there was no blood or injuries on her body, he left the bedroom with his bodyguards. Before closing the door, he turned around and said, "Mother, I'm outside. If anything happens, call me
immediately."

He was completely confused now. He didn't understand why there were so many corpses in the bedroom. Blood had dyed the room red. Moreover, what was with the blood on the ground? Why did it look like sulfuric acid?

Actually, he knew that Madam Crimson Snow was originally the leader of the Blood Demon Group, but after many years of secret observation, Madam Crimson Snow rarely used this force, nor did she accept missions like other assassin organizations. The missions the Blood Demon Group's assassins went out to carry out were basically ordered by Madam Crimson Snow.

Standing outside the door, Duke Raymond frowned and stared at the door. For some reason, he felt that he had seen a familiar person just now. It was the most perfect woman in his heart, Feng Qing. He shook his head violently. He felt that he must be hallucinating. He must have missed Feng Qing too much recently, that's why he became like this.

Another half an hour later, the bedroom door opened. Feng Qing and Netherworld walked out one after another. However, Feng Qing was no longer disguised as the Healer. Instead, she was wearing a long dress that Madam Crimson Snow had worn when she was young. Netherworld still wore a golden mask on his face. Although his clothes were tattered, he did not change them.

Hearing the commotion, Duke Raymond hurriedly turned around. When he saw Feng Qing and Netherworld coming out, he was petrified on the spot.

Duke Raymond exclaimed, "Oh my god, am I really hallucinating? Miss Feng Qing, why did you come out from there?"

Feng Qing was also very helpless. Her disguise mask and clothes were corroded to the point that she couldn't wear them anymore. She didn't bring any spare clothes, so she could only come out with her real face.

After taking a closer look and confirming that it was indeed Feng Qing, Duke Raymond's eyes were about to fall out. Then, he picked up his eyes and looked at the door. He wanted to see why the Healer hadn't come out even though Netherworld was out. However, what made his eyes fall to the ground again was that no matter how he looked around the entire bedroom, he did not see the Healer. Where was the Healer?

But he adjusted it very well and asked with a smile, "Miss Feng Qing, when did you come to the Duke's Manor? Why didn't I know anything? And how did you get in? I've been waiting outside and didn't see you go in." Duke Raymond smiled as he spoke to Feng Qing.

Netherworld beside him suddenly turned
to look at him, and an indescribable aura rushed towards Raymond.

At this moment, Madam Crimson Snow walked out of the bedroom. She whispered to Raymond, "Son, the Miss Feng Qing you know is actually the Healer of A Dark Organization. After the treatment just now, she used her magical medical skills to pull out the Blood Venomous Bug in my head. Therefore, she is now the benefactor of our entire Duke's Manor and also my benefactor."

Chapter 487: I'm Not Worthy

Duke Raymond:"..."

At this moment, he suddenly had a thought that he's probably dreaming. How did the incomparably beautiful Miss Feng Qing become the Healer of A Dark Organization? The contrast was too great, right?

He secretly pinched his palm and felt a stabbing pain. He knew that this wasn't a dream. Everything in front of him was real. He looked at Madam Crimson Snow and Feng Qing, who was smiling, and suddenly thought
of a possibility.

However, before he could ask, Madam Crimson Snow saw through his thoughts and said, "I know what you want to ask, but I'm not joking with you. Qingqing is indeed the Healer. It's all thanks to her that I can escape the torture of the Blood Venomous Bug."

Duke Raymond: "???"

After obtaining confirmation again, he finally accepted this fact. It wasn't that he wanted to accept it, but he had no choice but to accept it. After all, Madam Crimson Snow was his mother, and he naturally had to believe his mother's words.

When his gaze landed on Feng Qing's palm-sized face, Raymond's eyes gradually changed from confusion to respect and admiration. He never expected that Feng Qing was actually the Healer. It was too unbelievable.

Duke Raymond asked, "Miss Qingqing, are you really the Healer?"

Feng Qing smiled faintly and gestured for him to keep quiet. "Duke Raymond, you have to keep this a secret for me. I don't want this identity to be exposed."

Just as she spoke to Raymond, there was a shiver of cold behind her, as if someone had turned the air conditioner on.

Duke Raymond nodded. Actually, he was still a little stunned. This matter was too shocking for him. He didn't expect that the woman he had always liked was the Healer who was called the Miracle Doctor.

Madam Crimson Snow said, "It's been hard on you this time. I'll send you out."

Feng Qing nodded and instructed, "Madam, although your illness has been treated, your body is still very weak. If you want to completely recover, you have to replenish your nutrition and have a good rest for a period
of time. This is the prescription. Later on, get someone to help you collect the herbs. Remember to have enough herbs and and the herbs are aged well. Take two times a day, one after breakfast and and one after dinner. There will be one treatment every seven days and a total of three treatments will do." As she spoke, she handed a prescription that she had written in advance to the butler. The butler received it with both hands and was extremely respectful to her. Not only was the butler like this, but all the servants in the Duke's Manor looked at Feng Qing with gratitude.

Duke Raymond smiled and said, "Miss Qingqing, no matter what, I'm really grateful to you this time. You've already saved my mother twice."

A few days ago at the shooting range, Feng Qing was the first to discover the killer, which was why she saved Madam Crimson Snow. Now, she has even treated her chronic illness.

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Duke Raymond, you're too polite. This is what I should do. If there's nothing else, I'll go back first." With that, she put on her new mask and cap, put on a black robe, and walked out of the Duke's Manor with Netherworld. The matter here had already ended, so there was no point in staying.

Duke Raymond hurriedly followed beside Feng Qing. His face was about to bloom with laughter, and his attitude was even more passionate. "Miss Qingqing, I didn't expect you to hide so deeply. You became a Miracle
Doctor at such a young age. You're really too outstanding. Amongst your peers, you're definitely the strongest. Even when compared to the older ones, you're definitely invincible. My admiration for you is like the waters of the Mississippi River, flowing non-stop. I finally understand something. I'm not worthy of such a perfect and outstanding you."

With that, he took a deep breath and continued flattering her. "Miss Qingqing, you're electricity, you're light, and you're the only legend in my heart. Someone like me can only treat you as a goddess and treat you as a
beacon on the road to life."

Raymond glanced at Netherworld in confusion. He felt that he was getting colder the more he spoke, as if someone had stuffed ice cubes into his body, and this cold air was coming from Netherworld.

The next second, Netherworld flashed and appeared between Raymond and Feng Qing, separating them. Duke Raymond frowned slightly and glared at Netherworld in dissatisfaction. Then, he went around to Feng
Qing's other side.

Before he could speak, his vision blurred again. Netherworld actually separated him and Feng Qing again. Just like that, the two of them did it a few more times. In the end, Feng Qing was dizzy from the two of them
swaying in front of her..

Chapter 488: I'm Willing To Go Both Ways

When they were about to reach the door, Feng Qing finally couldn't take it anymore. She raised her hands and stopped the two of them. "Are you two done? If you're done, then help me think of an idea. When I go out
later, how do I deal with the Sword God and the Night God? I can't let them see my true appearance."

After a short silence, Netherworld looked at Duke Raymond and said, "It's very simple. Let him send you back with his car."

Upon hearing this, Duke Raymond immediately nodded and felt that his chance to perform had come. "No problem. I don't dare to say anything else, but the Duke's Manor has plenty of bulletproof cars."

With that, he immediately turned around and walked back. He instructed a bodyguard, but just as he finished speaking, he frowned. What right did he have to listen to Netherworld's orders? Looking at the bodyguard who was using the walkie-talkie to bring the car around, he thought for a moment and did not pursue the matter. After all, he did this for Feng Qing. He would tolerate being ordered around twice.

Soon, a black bulletproof car drove over. Feng Qing and Netherworld got into the car. This way, she could successfully avoid the eyes of the Sword God and the Night God. However, just as the car drove out of the Duke's Manor, she sent a message to the Sword God to explain the situation, telling them not to wait anymore.

After knowing that they had left the Duke's Manor safely, the Sword God was relieved. After informing the Night God, they left in the van.

In the car.

Feng Qing couldn't help but turn around to look at Netherworld. Their eyes met in the air. In order to protect her, Netherworld had injured himself, but he looked very calm, as if this is what he should do.

The only thing that surprised her was the golden mask on Netherworld's face. She could not tell what material it was made of, nor did she know its hardness or weight. However, this golden mask was not corroded.

There was not even a trace. As she thought about this, she subconsciously reached out to touch the golden mask on Netherworld's face. However, Netherworld grabbed her wrist and his aura suddenly exploded. Low pressure attacked him, making the driver who was driving sweat cold sweat.

Seeing her wrist being grabbed, not only was Feng Qing not angry, but she also smiled. Her beautiful eyes were staring at the golden mask, as if she had x-ray vision, wanting to see through the mask. She didn't know
why, but this instructor really made her feel more and more interested.

Feng Qing asked, "Netherworld, am I not good-looking? Why didn't you react when you saw me?" At this point, her pink lips curled up slightly, and she simply pointed it out. "Anyone would be surprised to know that I'm Mr. Qingyi and that I'm the Healer. They might even look at me twice. But you didn't have any
reaction from the start to the end, as if you knew long ago. Could it be..."

Hearing her words, Netherworld released his grip on her hand and leaned back into the chair. Even if the air heater in the car was switched on, it couldn't bring him any warmth because of his expressionless mask and
cold and heartless aura.

Netherworld snorted coldly. "You can have whatever status you want. What has it got to do with me?"

Feng Qing nodded. "Oh, after all this time, so that's what you think. This is good. I hope you can continue on with this thinking." Since Netherworld had said this, it meant that he wasn't interested in her anymore. In the past, he thought that she was a man, so he was interested. Now that he knew that she was a woman, he wasn't interested. It looked like his instructor really had a problem with his sex orientation.

However, in consideration of the instructor's health, she couldn't help but say, "Netherworld, it's great to be gay, but it doesn't feel great when you're infected. It's best not to be like this in the future."

Netherworld:"..."

Seeing that he was silent, Feng Qing said in the tone of an old Chinese doctor, "Actually, I'm not discriminating against people like you. After all, everyone has their own lifestyle. However, as a doctor, I can give you a
suggestion. If you want to be gay, you have to have a fixed partner. It's clean and hygienic like this."

Hearing her words, Netherworld snorted coldly. "I understand. Don't worry. From now on, I'll only focus on you."

Feng Qing: "???"

Blinking, Feng Qing hurriedly said, "That's not right. Don't you like men? Look carefully, I'm a real woman now."

Under the mask, the corners of Netherworld's lips curled up. His tone was playful. "You said it yourself. Who wouldn't look at a person as good-looking as you twice? Therefore, for you, I'm willing to go both ways."

Upon hearing this, she subconsciously tightened her clothes. If not for the fact that the car was driving at a high speed, she would have jumped off the car. Her instructor was really a pervert..

Chapter 489: Bald Instructor

Feng Qing glared at Netherworld and threatened, "I advise you to watch yourself, and to watch your words. Don't forget that your happiness for the rest of your life is in my hands!"

Behind the golden mask, the man's expression was ugly. "Feng Qing, let me tell you, if you don't cure me, I promise you'll regret it in the future."

Upon hearing this, she was dumbfounded. She didn't know why Netherworld said that. Why would she regret it?

After looking at Netherworld carefully, she did not feel like he knew that she was the Blood Loli. If he knew that she was the Blood Loli, Netherworld would have long assumed the posture of an instructor.
What did Netherworld mean? Was it purely to scare her? After thinking for a while, she still didn't understand what it meant.

Feng Qing said, "Don't worry, I'll treat you, but not now. I still have to stay in Country F for a period of time. I'm not that stupid. What if you attack me after I cured you? You don't have to worry. I'll continue to treat you during this period and let you recover a little every day. The day I leave Bali will be the day you completely recover. As long as you don't attack me, I guarantee that you'll become more combatant than before!"

Netherworld: "..."

With that, Feng Qing smiled at the man. From his tightly clenched hands, she could tell that the man was about to explode from anger. If not for the fact that his lifeline was in her hands, he would have already killed her.

Feng Qing's beautiful eyes turned and she hurriedly changed the topic. She didn't want to completely anger the instructor. There was a reason why this man was called the King of Killers. If he really wanted to fight her to the death, she wouldn't be able to gain any advantage.

Feng Qing said, "By the way, did you look in the mirror? There's a place on your head that's bald."

Netherworld ignored her. He was definitely still angry, so she said softly, "How about this? On account of you protecting me desperately just now, I'll go back and make a bottle of hair nutrient solution for you. As long as you persist in using it for three days, your baldy's condition will be cured. Consider it my repayment."

Netherworld: "???"

If not for the fact that he had to continue pretending to be Netherworld, he would have already thrown the bald wig on Feng Qing's face. What did she mean by developing a bottle of nutrient solution for him? Was it
necessary for him when he's young and strong?

Feng Qing did not know what the man was thinking. She was still sighing in her heart. Men nowadays were really under a lot of pressure. A powerful figure like the instructor actually had balding troubles.

Afraid that the man would not agree, she continued, "You have to listen to me. You have to treat balding early. Otherwise, when you get older, you'll have a Mediterranean. At that time, you'll look even uglier than now."

Netherworld said coldly, "How long will it take to cure it?"

Feng Qing smiled and said, "If nothing goes wrong, it should start taking effect in three days. According to your current situation, after continuing treatment for a week, it should..."

Before she could finish speaking, Netherworld said, "I'm asking about my lifeline!"

After a short moment of shock, she immediately understood. It turned out that he didn't care about his hair at all and was more concerned about sex life. However, this was also human nature. After all, one could shave
their hair or wear a wig. However, there's no helping it when he's impotent. After thinking for a while, she replied, "If nothing goes wrong, you'll be able to recover after fifteen days of continuous treatment. That will
also be the day I leave this place."

Netherworld hugged his arms and said in a cold voice, "Fifteen days it is. If I still haven't recovered by then, you can just wait for my crazy revenge."

The revenge he was talking about was not about fighting and killing. Instead, when he returned to the Xie Manor, he would go all out and take "inhumane" revenge on Feng Qing. He swore in his heart that he would
definitely make her suffer for fifteen days.

At the entrance of the hotel.

Feng Qing pushed the door open and got out of the car. After waving goodbye to Netherworld, she entered the hotel.

Netherworld looked at her back and couldn't help but grit his teeth. This heartless woman actually had the mood to laugh after making her husband suffer so badly. Looking at her innocent appearance, it was really infuriating.

Another twenty minutes later, Netherworld arrived at the Presidential Manor. He went straight to his room and closed the door and window before taking off the golden mask on his face..

Chapter 490: Change Of Mission

With a tearing sound, a hideous and ugly face-changing mask was thrown into the trash can. With a tug of his large hand, his corroded and tattered clothes fluttered to the ground. Under the dim light in the bathroom, the man was naked. That perfect outline and curves were what many bodybuilders dreamed of.

He took a small porcelain bottle from the side. Feng Qing had given it to him before she got out of the car just now. He placed it in front of his nose and smelled it. The smell was a little bitter, but there was a thick smell of Chinese medicine.

Madam Crimson Snow's Crimson Snow was too corrosive. When it dripped on his body, the flesh and blood of the surrounding wounds would rot along with it, and it would emit a foul smell. If this situation continued, it would be very easy to cripple his entire arm. If it was serious, he would have to undergo amputation, so he had to treat it in time.

Netherworld picked up an old-fashioned razor blade. After disinfection, he used it to directly cut the wound. The blade was very sharp. There was no sound when it entered the flesh, but the intense pain of cutting the flesh was as intense.

Netherworld bit his lips, his face turning pale. However, the knife in his hand did not stop. It dug out the rotten flesh one after another. Not only did he want to cut off the rotten flesh, but he also wanted to cut off the affected flesh near the rotten flesh. Dark red blood gurgled out crazily, and bean-sized sweat instantly covered his forehead.

A moment later, the man trembled as he cut off the last piece of rotten flesh. Then, he threw the blade into the sink. The clear water washed away the blood on the blade. Looking at the surface of the blade, it was actually corroded and stained with rust.

Netherworld immediately opened the bottle of medicine Feng Qing gave him and poured it on his wound. Then, he wrapped the wound with gauze while looking in the mirror. The way that he seems proficient in wrapping his wounds made one's heart ache for him.

His mouth bit one end of the bandage, and after wrapping the other end a few times, he tied it with one hand and even tied a beautiful knot. After doing all of this, the man finally took a few deep breaths and took out a
piece of fruit candy from his pocket. He opened the candy wrapper and stuffed the candy into his mouth. The fruit candy was sour and sweet in his mouth. The taste of the green apple invigorated him, instantly dispersing the bitterness in his throat and the smell of blood in his nose. It seemed that even the bleeding wounds no longer hurt.

In the darkness, the man leaned against the wall and smoked a cigarette as he ate fruit candy. Thinking of the petite and beautiful figure, a sweet smile appeared on his lips.

In the hotel, Feng Qing looked at the red coral ring on her hand. If she listened to the mission Netherworld had given her, she had to kill Madam Crimson Snow. However, after today's incident, she didn't want to carry out this mission. She didn't want Madam Crimson Snow to die in her hands.

Feng Qing frowned slightly. After thinking for a long time, she opened her phone and used the code to send a message to Netherworld. "Instructor, I'm in Bali. According to reliable news, the Blood Demon Group commander has changed. Madam Mingxue has already handed the Blood Demon Group's keepsake to the new Madam Crimson Snow. May I ask if I should continue the mission?"

She wanted to see if Netherworld's target was Madam Crimson Snow or Madam Mingxue. They were two different people now. Only by figuring out Netherworld's intentions could she continue thinking of countermeasures.

Now, she had a bold idea. If Netherworld wanted to kill Madam Crimson Snow, she would direct this to herself. Then, she would look for Mr. Qing Er for help and complete the mission by playing a trick that would fool
everyone.

After Netherworld received her message, his expression froze. He hurriedly replied, "The mission is to assassinate Madam Mingxue, not Madam Crimson Snow. Don't mix it up."

At the start, when he gave the mission, he didn't expect such a change. Now, he couldn't remember if he was talking about Madam Crimson Snow or Madam Mingxue when he gave the mission. Moreover, these short
messages were automatically deleted after reading. He couldn't go back to check.

If Madam Crimson Snow and the assassins of the Blood Demon Group dared to touch Feng Qing, he would let Blood Loli exterminate Madam Crimson Snow and the entire Blood Demon Group. This was the fundamental reason why he gave the mission in the beginning.

However, Netherworld recalled Madam Mingxue and Feng Qing's conversation in the Duke's Manor. He took a deep breath and wrote another message. "Also, there's a change in the mission this time."

In the hotel, Feng Qing was slightly happy when she saw this news. If Netherworld canceled the mission, she would probably jump up in joy. However, she was very curious.

Netherworld had clearly seen Madam
Mingxue today and knew that she had handed over the Blood Demon Group. Without the protection of the Blood Demon Group, it would be even easier for him to kill Madam Crimson Snow. But why didn't he continue the mission? Could it be that he was very injured?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro