51 - 60

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 51: Termination Of Contract

The bodyguards definitely didn't have any pity for Feng Jianing. Feng Jianing was dragged along the way, rubbing against the soil and weeds, and then thrown to the side of the small fountain outside the hall.

Ten minutes later, a scream sounded from the side of the fountain, and the entire banquet became lively.

By this time, Xie Jiuhan had long returned to the presidential suite. Feng Qing was immersed in her own music world, humming a song. When she sensed the man's return, she turned around and asked, "Why are you back so early? It's good for your body to soak for a while more."

Xie Jiuhan walked towards Feng Qing and picked up his little girl. "I wanted to bring you to watch a show."

Feng Qing was carried to the side of the window by Xie Jiuhan. This was the top floor, if it was anyone else, they might not have been able to hear the situation on the first floor clearly. However, Feng Qing's hearing was great, so she heard Feng Jianing's scream, as well as the commotion of the Gu family's servants and guests...

"Oh my god! Who is that? She looks like a ghost."

"Where did this lunatic come from? She's dressed as if she's not!"

"How can such an embarrassing thing happen in a place like the Gu family..."

Feng Qing listened for a moment and turned around to ask, "Why was Feng Jianing chased by the Gu family?"

"She's being treated as a suspicious person." Xie Jiuhan leaned over and whispered in Feng Qing's ear.

Feng Qing smiled happily and hugged Xie Jiuhan. "She actually dared to seduce you... My Jiuhan is a gentleman!"

Xie Jiuhan narrowed his eyes and looked at the little woman in his arms. His voice was hoarse. "I've never been a gentleman."

Feng Qing : "..."

On Monday, Feng Qing met Gu Qingye again in class. Feng Qing and Xu Mingqian sat together while Gu Qingye sat behind Feng Qing. A professor with sharp words was giving a lecture. Feng Qing was leaning on the table drowsily, but she could still feel the scorching gaze behind her. Gu Qingye's existence was too strong. Feng Qing had not thought of how to explain to Gu Qingye what happened after she left Old Master Gu's room.

That night, Feng Qing sent a message to Xie Shihao asking him to think of a way to deal with Gu Qingye. Although Xie Shihao was scolding Feng Qing, saying that she was showing off her intimacy with Xie Jiuhan, he still helped her obediently.

However, seeing how Gu Qingye was staring at her, proved that Xie Shihao, that idiot, couldn't handle Gu Qingye at all back in the villa.

"Alright, that's all for today's lesson. Next, everyone will write a music score according to the content I explain and your own thoughts. I will check it in sequence. Only those who are qualified can leave!" The professor assigned the homework.

"Brother Ming Qian, do you have any extra pen and paper?" Feng Qing came to class without anything.

Xu Mingqian handed Feng Qing a piece of white paper and a black pen. He watched as Feng Qing wrote and drew on the white paper with a look of surprise. He didn't expect her to be able to write like a normal person. Even the words she wrote were very good-looking and had the charm of calligraphy.

"Qingqing, your writing is even better than before," Xu Mingqian praised sincerely.

Feng Qing smiled and didn't say a word. Before she became blind, Feng Qing could be considered to have good calligraphy skills. However, after she became blind, she couldn't write anymore. Later on, Xie Jiuhan held her hand and taught her to write. Slowly, there were traces of Xie Jiuhan in the words.

"Ever since I couldn't see, I've been working harder than before to learn calligraphy," Feng Qing said indifferently.

On the other hand, Xu Mingqian's eyes were filled with worry. Feng Qing couldn't see, but to be able to write such words, she must have spent a lot of effort that ordinary people couldn't imagine.

Feng Qing continued to write and draw when suddenly, her phone rang. Feng Qing put on her earpiece and played voice messages. It was the manager who had signed with her from "Sing whenever you want" Media.

"Siren Goddess, have you been free recently?

"Li Shaoqun, the lead singer of Qiu Film, wants to work with you on the new album. I hope that you can consider it carefully this time. Li Shaoqun is a rising star in the music industry, and the prizes he receives are all very valuable. He is really talented. Moreover, he personally said that he wants to work with you.

"Although you are number one in the 'Sing whenever you want', you're still an internet celebrity after all. It's different if you work with Li Shaoqun, you can use this chance to debut! I believe that with your ability, your achievements will definitely not stop here!"

After listening to a few voice messages, Feng Qing didn't click on the rest of the message at all. She directly replied, "I won't debut. If you continue to request, then terminate the contract.."

Chapter 52: Her Face Is Swollen Like A Pig's Head

On the other end of the line, when she saw the emotionless message from the Siren, her manager immediately replied, "I'm sorry!" Then, she apologized again for a long time before Feng Qing switched off her phone.

Now, the name Siren has already become a legend on the 'Sing whenever you want' platform. With her own strength, the app 'Sing whenever you want' brought about a huge traffic, and it had even broken the record for the platform's gifts for the past ten years.

The manager of 'Sing whenever you want' hoped the Siren would show her face, but every time she suggested it, she was rejected.

Feng Qing continued to write her own score. When the class was about to end, the old professor said, "I asked you all to write songs in class today for your own good. I'm sure you all know who Li Shaoqun is, right? He's a famous singer and a great singer."

The students were all excited when they heard Li Shaoqun.

"Who doesn't know Li Shaoqun? He's an absolute idol!"

"I even bought his new album. I've been to his concerts before..."

The old professor continued, "Li Shaoqun is about to release a new album, but he hasn't found a composer he likes. Their company is collaborating with our music school and wants to give it a try.

"They're not only looking for music scores, but they also want to dig up new singers and instrumentalists. You have to know that there's no place more suitable than our school. Besides, their company is also jointly holding the school audition of the Capital University with the major television stations and video websites. So, students, this is your chance."

After the old professor finished speaking, the students in the classroom erupted. Who didn't want to take another step forward from their dream?

Tang Pan heard the discussions and said, "I remember that Jianing wrote a song score for Li Shaoqun, she had written the prelude for Li Shaoqun's 'Your Voice' album."

The students instantly looked at Feng Jianing in admiration.

At this moment, Feng Jianing was wearing a mask and even a hat. She looked at Tang Pan with hatred in her eyes. Why did this b*tch want to attract the attention of her classmates at this time? Her entire face was swollen like a pig's head and there were scratches on her face. How could she face anyone?

On that weekend, the guests didn't know her true identity because it was dark, and her entire face was rubbed against the ground badly. But when she was caught by the Gu family's bodyguards, she honestly told them that she was thrown out by the Ninth Master. Otherwise, she was afraid that she would be killed by the Gu family after she had escaped Ninth Master's clutches.

The Gu family's bodyguards immediately informed the Gu family's First master, who also found a doctor for her. The Gu family's First master thought that Xie Jiuhan was warning him by throwing the woman out. So, he gave Feng Jianing a hush money, because he didn't want her to say this out loud and ruin the Gu family's reputation.

Actually, even if the Gu family's First master didn't give her money, Feng Jianing wouldn't have said anything. She ended up in a sorry state and almost died. Was she crazy to tell others? She was even more ashamed to see her parents and Cao Beining. That night, after quietly leaving the Gu family, she stayed in a hotel alone for the night.

She told the person beside her that her face was swollen because she was allergic to seafood.

"Wow... Jianing, you're so amazing."

"Then you have to write a good song this time. You'll definitely be chosen."

"That's right. I think you have the ability to enter the audition. You can definitely do it."

The surrounding students were all envious.

Feng Jianing could only brace herself and cover her face. She said modestly, "I'm just lucky." As she spoke, Feng Jianing's eyes darkened. She had actually sent Li Shaoqun her original composition after, but they were not selected. Li Shaoqun even emailed her to ask if she was the one who wrote the first song. Feng Jianing was afraid that she would be exposed, so she didn't send any songs to Li Shaoqun again.

Thinking of this, Feng Jianing looked at Feng Qing, who was in the last row. She seemed to be writing something? Feng Jianing clenched her fists, her eyes dark.

If Feng Qing handed in the song and was chosen...

No, she couldn't let that happen.

The bell rang. Feng Qing crushed up the paper she had written and threw them into the trash can, hitting them accurately.

Gu Qingye looked at Feng Qing's actions and had a new understanding of the little blind girl's ability.

"Qingqing, you wrote very well. Why did you throw it away?" When Xu Mingqian saw this, he felt that it was a pity.

Feng Qing shook her head. "There are too many flaws."

"Then what will you hand in later?"

As he spoke, Xu Mingqian handed the one he had written to Feng Qing. "Use mine, I'll write another one."

Feng Qing said, "Forget it, my handwriting is different from yours."

Xu Mingqian still remembered what the professor had said. He didn't expect Feng Qing to pick up a piece of blank paper and hand it to the professor. The professor shook his head helplessly and didn't make things difficult for Feng Qing.

The old professor did not expect this girl with blind eyes to write any notes..

Chapter 53: Hit Him

Feng Jianing was the last to leave. She wanted to hand over the music score she had written to the professor to let him polish it. She didn't want to hear Li Shaoqun suspect her again, nor did she want to feel that she would lose to Feng Qing in composition.

After she got the old professor's advice, Feng Jianing started writing the score again. When she threw the old score into the trash can, she suddenly saw a score with beautiful handwriting in the trash can.

Feng Jianing's eyebrows twitched. She subconsciously picked up the score and looked at it. Her eyes instantly lit up. When there was no one around, she placed it in her pocket.

After school in the evening.

Feng Qing heard the rumbling of a heavy motorcycle behind her, followed by a familiar male voice. "You took the bus today?" Seeing that she was standing at the school gate and did not leave, Gu Qingye thought that she was planning to take the bus back today.

"There's a car picking me up today." Feng Qing's footsteps were light and she did not speak any further to Gu Qingye.

Just as Gu Qingye was feeling puzzled, the sound of a car horn came from afar. It was an old car. The paint on some parts of the car had fallen off, and the rearview mirror was still tilted. Those who did not know would think that it was driven from a scrap factory.

"Goodbye Gu Qingye." Feng Qing opened the door and got into the car.

When the surrounding students saw this old car, someone couldn't help but mutter, "This car can also get onto the road?"

The Capital University was not short of luxury cars, especially on weekends, there were even more luxury cars. For such an old car to appear at the entrance of the school, it was treated as a new sight.

However, when Gu Qingye looked at this old car, his gaze slowly changed. Only those who really knew cars could tell that although this old car looked old, it was a collectible model that only appeared in exhibitions or auction houses. Gu Qingye had seen similar old cars bid for 200 million.

Just as Feng Qing got into the car, she was hugged by Xie Jiuhan before she could sit properly. The man looked at Gu Qingye through the rearview mirror.

Although the car window was tinted and he couldn't see the situation in the car, Gu Qingye still felt a domineering gaze on him. Why was this feeling a little familiar?

Feng Qing leaned against Xie Jiuhan's chest and asked, "Jiuhan, what happened to you?"

The old car started and Xie Jiuhan retracted his gaze. He pinched Feng Qing's thin waist. "I'm fine. I'll bring you somewhere tonight to do something exciting..."

Feng Qing : "..."

That night, on a rugged mountain road, there was a roar like that of a fierce beast. An indigo heavy motorcycle roared across the road. In front of him was the road, but on one side of the road, there was a cliff.

Xie Jiuhan was wearing a thick helmet and a professional windproof motorcycle suit. Feng Qing sat behind him, dressed like him.

Every time he bent, he would tilt at a 45-degree angle. As they flew at high speed, Feng Qing opened her windscreen wipers and felt the thrill of the mountain wind on her face. She was extremely happy.

Because she was wearing a helmet, Feng Qing couldn't rub against the man's back. She could only scratch his abs a few times to show that she was very happy now.

Originally, because of the speed of the motorcycle, the man's adrenaline had surged. Now, because of the little woman's actions, he sped up even more, and his blood was boiling.

Sensing that the speed was increasing, Feng Qing hugged the man even more tightly.

After pushing past a bend, three to five hundred meters away, there was a black sports car. A man with a horn was standing beside the car.

When they were close, the man shouted through the loudspeaker, "Panshan Road is sealed. You're not allowed to go forward! KK Club is competing here today. Please turn around and return!"

The Panshan Road was the closest to the Capital and there were often clubs competing here. The clubs had already arranged a time for practice and competitions. Now, an unfamiliar motorcycle suddenly barged in, so the man's tone was unfriendly.

The man did not expect that not only did the indigo motorcycle not turn around, but it also drove past him. He was so angry that he immediately cursed, "F*ck! Where did this idiot come from?! Do you know who the KK Club belongs to? Do you know who's inside? How dare you behave atrociously here..."

Unfortunately, Xie Jiuhan's motorcycle had already left and couldn't hear his curses and screams.

Seeing that the motorcycle was traveling at a high speed, the supply car beside the man could not catch up at all. He hurriedly contacted the club. "There's a lunatic messing around on the track.. If any of you see an indigo motorcycle, hit him!"

Chapter 54: Lovey-dovey Race

At this moment, on the track at the top of Panshan Road, a racing competition was at its climax.

Five motorcycles were flying, with two of them at the front. Xie Shihao was driving one of them, and Gu Qingye was beside him.

Through the earpiece, Xie Shihao shouted excitedly at Gu Qingye, "Gu Qingye, if I win today, you have to give me all your pocket money for this month!" Because he had tipped the Siren, Xie Shihao was extremely poor this month.

Gu Qingye's cold laugh came from Xie Shihao's earpiece. "You rode pretty well today. Did you steal some parts from your uncle?"

As soon as Gu Qingye finished his words, Xie Shihao scolded, "Shut up. If I can enter my uncle's warehouse and get his engine, I can make you lose so much that you won't even have your underpants left!"

Xie Shihao argued with him for a while before he suddenly saw an indigo motorcycle in the rearview mirror. The motorcycle wasn't from the KK Club because there was no logo.

Gu Qingye also noticed it and distanced himself from it. At the same time, the sound of their earpieces rang out. "Which club's motorcycle is that? Don't they know that it's KK's venue today?"

"D*mn, its performance is really strong. What speed is this!"

"F*ck, there is someone sitting behind! They're here to abuse us..."

The other motorcycles on the racetrack were all overtaken by the indigo motorcycle in the blink of an eye. They were all professional racers. Now that they had been humiliated by a modified motorcycle, they were in a bad mood and couldn't stop shouting.

Very soon, the indigo motorcycle rushed to the front and was on par with Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao. The three motorcycles roared together like ferocious beasts roaring in the mountains. Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye also noticed that the motorcycle was driving someone. To be able to ride at such a speed with a person on the back made Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye feel terrified. They were competing, but this driver seemed to be taking a ride.

They were about to enter another bend in the road ahead. Because Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye were light, they had an individual advantage on the road. Racing competitions were a race against time, everyone knew how to accelerate during straight paths, but those who knew how to drive faster during bends are the ones who will win!

However, no one expected that the moment they were about to enter the bend, that motorcycle would suddenly accelerate and turn the corner before them. In the blink of an eye, they had left them behind!

On the finish line, apart from the members of KK Club, many members of the audience were dumbfounded as they watched the indigo motorcycle leap across the finish line.

"Whose motorcycle is that? Why haven't I seen it before?"

"Where are Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye? They're actually left behind?"

Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye also arrived at the destination. Xie Shihao drove all the way to the indigo motorcycle and stopped.

"Brother? Join our KK Club. You can set the price!" Xie Shihao took off his helmet and spoke excitedly. He had never met such a powerful expert in the Capital after playing with Gu Qingye for so long.

The other party ignored him at all. Instead, the person in the backseat let out a low laugh. Only then did Xie Shihao notice that the two of them were in couple outfits. He instantly felt irritated. Not only was he being tortured on the track, but he was also being flaunted?

Xie Jiuhan parked the motorcycle. He had long legs and was wearing a professional windproof motorcycle suit. The strong searchlights shone on the man's figure, making him look like a model on a runway.

"He's so handsome!"

"He grabbed my heart without showing his face... If he did, he would be so handsome that I wouldn't be able to close my legs..."

There was a heated discussion in the crowd.

Xie Jiuhan walked to the supply point. The young lady from the supply team immediately looked embarrassed. She picked up a bottle of cold drink and handed it over.

Xie Jiuhan didn't take it. "Do you have a hot drink? My wife can't drink something cold."

Young lady: "..."

She had no choice but to take out another cup of milk tea. "This is the only hot one."

Xie Jiuhan took it and turned to leave.

Xie Shihao continued asking, "Brother, say something. Do you want to join?"

Xie Jiuhan sat on the motorcycle and opened the windscreen on his helmet. He glanced at him. "Who's your brother?"

Xie Shihao's legs went weak from shock and he almost fell to his knees. He watched dumbfoundedly as the indigo motorcycle revved up and drove away.

Gu Qingye walked over. "Who is he?"

Xie Shihao heaved a sigh of relief. "It's my ancestor!"

Gu Qingye: "...?"

At the foot of the mountain.

Feng Qing held the milk tea and drank a few mouthfuls. She felt that it was so sweet that her teeth hurt. Then, she handed it to Xie Jiuhan and said, "You drink it!"

Xie Jiuhan: "..."

Helplessly, he took it and drank it. Then, he heard Feng Qing laugh happily. "I heard from Xie Shihao that eight or nine years ago, a Car God appeared in the Capital. His driving skills were exceptional.. Even the top international team wanted him to join their camp..."

Chapter 55: Help Me Again

"Ahem..." Xie Jiuhan choked. He raised his head and saw Feng Qing smiling slyly.

"Who do you think would win if I were to compare myself to the Car God back then?"

Feng Qing answered without hesitation, "It's definitely you! After all, the Car God from many years ago is already old..."

Xie Jiuhan: "..."

"Let's go home."

Feng Qing protested, "What time is it? I haven't had enough fun yet."

Xie Jiuhan did not answer and simply put the helmet on Feng Qing.

The next day, when Feng Qing was about to go home after school, Gu Qingye's voice sounded from afar. "Feng Qing, wait a moment. Can you come with me to my house?" Gu Qingye asked Feng Qing with an unstable breath.

"What's wrong?" Feng Qing asked.

Gu Qingye's eyes darkened. "I received a call from the butler just now. My grandfather is coughing up blood again."

Feng Qing frowned slightly and asked, "Did he not take the medicine I prescribed at all?" As long as Old Master Gu followed her instructions for treatment, he would not cough up blood again.

Gu Qingye lowered his head and did not find any excuse to shirk his responsibility. He said to Feng Qing, "I'm sorry..." He had also followed Feng Qing's prescription, but his grandfather listened to Gu Jingtong and did not take the medicine. He only took Gu Jingtong's medicine.

"Since you don't believe me, then there's no need to look for me. Gu Qingye, you don't really think that I'm very free, do you?" Feng Qing's tone became cold as she turned around and left.

Gu Qingye immediately ran up and stood in front of Feng Qing. "Feng Qing, help me again! As long as you're willing to save my grandfather again, I'll listen to you in the future. The entire Gu family will be your backer."

Hearing this, Feng Qing's lips curled up in ridicule. Would she care about this? Gu Qingye's conditions were not attractive to her. However, on second thought, Gu Qingye, who was always proud and conceited, lowered his head to beg her for filial piety again. Feng Qing sighed and her heart softened. "This is the last time! If you still don't believe me, I will never interfere again."

Seeing that Feng Qing had agreed, Gu Qingye instantly felt relieved and said excitedly, "Alright, let's go!"

"Wait a minute. You have to bring someone else before we go to your house."

Gu Qingye looked at Feng Qing and asked in confusion, "Who?"

Ten minutes later, in the school parking lot, Feng Qing and Xie Shihao got into Gu Qingye's car.

Xie Shihao sat at the back with a gloomy expression. "Feng Qing, are you so free that you don't need to go home to do your homework and go to the Gu family?"

"I want to discuss composition with Gu Qingye. Since the three of us attended cultural classes together, can't we learn and improve together?"

Xie Shihao felt a chill run down his spine when he saw Feng Qing's expression. Recalling how Gu Qingye had called him just now, Xie Shihao thought that he was here to see Gu Qingye's new car. In the end, he was here to do his homework? This was a fantasy. Who would still do their homework at this age?

However, what made Xie Shihao feel even more amazing was that he had to bring Feng Qing along. If not for his uncle, how could Feng Qing, who has gotten zero for the college entrance examination, have gotten into university? Besides, why would a blind person do homework!

Of course, Xie Shihao was still glad that he came along. Otherwise, when Little Uncle found out that Feng Qing went to the male classmate's house alone, wouldn't he kill Gu Qingye?

Xie Shihao sighed. It was obvious that the two of them wanted to discuss the composition, but he still had to take the blame! He was prepared that if Feng Qing dared to do anything inappropriate to Gu Qingye, he would report it...

Outside the Capital University, Wu Xue watched as Feng Qing sat in Gu Qingye's car again with Xie Shihao beside her. She sneered. "I really envy your sister! I wonder what kind of seductive technique she has to be able to coax the two young masters.

"I've known them since high school. We're in the same class, and I've never said a word to them. Young Master Gu is famous for being cold. Any girl will be ignored in front of him."

Feng Jianing's expression was gloomy, but it quickly changed to a generous and gentle look. "Feng Qing has always been very capable in terms of men. I've experienced it since I was young."

"A few days ago, an old car came to pick her up. Maybe it's some old man who's keeping her now. I wonder if he's the one who eloped with her back then."

Wu Xue sneered. "I'm frustrated every time I see her fox-like appearance. A blind little slut really has the cheek to go around flaunting.."

Chapter 56: Disciple

When Feng Jianing heard Wu Xue's words, her eyes suddenly flashed. She thought of something and continued casually, "Feng Qing stayed at home for a few days in the past. I still have the video of her fighting with people back then. Do you want to see it?"

Wu Xue said, "Then quickly take it out and let me take a look!"

As Feng Jianing held her phone, she pretended to say, "Wu Xue, the one I showed you is considered Feng Qing's dark history. You must not spread it. Otherwise, Feng Qing might be expelled. You know, she's blind. It's already very difficult for her to go to school..."

Wu Xue sneered, but she still comforted her. "Don't worry, I definitely won't say anything."

The Gu family's old mansion was the structure of the old courtyard house in the Capital. It was ancient and took up more than a thousand square meters, with a total of five stories. The Gu family was a very traditional family. Old Master Gu lived with his two sons and four grandchildren.

"My room is on the third floor. The maid will take you up there. In about five or six minutes, the butler will bring you some refreshments. You can open the door when you're ready."

Feng Qing nodded.

Xie Shihao, who was standing aside, was confused. What was Gu Qingye talking about? Why didn't he understand?

Gu Qingye got Feng Qing to prepare before opening the door for the butler because he wanted to remind Feng Qing to change her clothes before coming out. He had already arranged everything and told the butler that he had invited the Healer over.

Feng Qing was led into Gu Qingye's room by the servant and she took out her phone to scan the surroundings. Listening to the broadcast on the phone, Feng Qing knew the general direction of Gu Qingye's room and changed into a man's outfit.

When the butler knocked on the door, Feng Qing was already prepared. The only difference was that Feng Qing did not put on a cloak this time. She was wearing a pair of thick sunglasses, a black mask, and a black fisherman's hat. She wore Gu Qingye's shoes and to show her height, there was even an extra pair of insoles inside.

In Old Master Gu's room, a few doctors saw the Healer again and started whispering. Feng Qing could tell from their voices that they were the specialists that they had 'met' at the hot spring villa.

"This is?" A slightly older middle-aged man asked.

"This is the doctor Young Master invited," the butler said.

"You liar, how dare you come?" When Gu Jingtong saw that the man who called himself the Healer was here again, she instantly looked embarrassed. She would not admit that her grandfather continued to cough blood because he did not use his medicine.

"Professor Lin, he's a fake miracle doctor who cheated my brother of his money! He's pretending to be the Healer from A Dark Organization!" Gu Jingtong pointed at Feng Qing and scolded, "I really don't know what face you have to come here. Get lost!"

Gu Jingtong wanted to push Feng Qing away, but Feng Qing grabbed her wrist and threw her over her shoulder. Gu Jingtong screamed and fell to the ground. The servants and doctors in the room were shocked and quickly went forward to help her.

Feng Qing did not stand on ceremony at all. She stepped on Gu Jingtong's shoulder and said in a cold male voice, "Human life is at stake. Your grandfather's life is already on the line. If you continue to pester me, he will die!"

Gu Jingtong could not get up, but even so, she did not lose to Feng Qing in terms of aura. She shouted, "I've already invited my master, Hua Pianshan! It's not your turn to save my grandfather!" She subconsciously pushed Feng Qing's feet and suddenly found that this pair of shoes was familiar. Gu Qingye also had a pair of shoes like this. It was a very rare limited edition.

"Mr. Hua is here!" A servant shouted from outside.

"Idiot!" Feng Qing's cold voice mocked Gu Jingtong.

"Who are you? How dare you be so rude to the lady of the Gu family?" Hua Pianshan's face turned purple when he saw his last disciple being stepped on the ground. "And you guys, what are you all doing? Your lady is being bullied, and you all don't care?"

Mr. Hua Pianshan, who was close to 70 years old, had maintained himself very well, giving off the impression that he was not more than 50 years old. However, this did not mean that he had a good temper, especially when he saw his disciple being bullied. And when that person saw him come, he actually did not loosen his feet.

"Disciple, how confident do you think you are in pulling Old Master Gu back from the brink of death?" Feng Qing's voice sounded faintly, and everyone was stunned.

"Disciple?"

"Arrogant, simply arrogant to the extreme. He actually dares to call Mr. Hua his disciple. He's simply courting death."

"You shameless liar, do you know who Mr.. Hua is?"

Chapter 57: Ninth Master's, Going To Catch Him Personally!

Seeing that Mr. Hua Pianshan was here, Gu Jingtong instantly felt more confident and immediately threatened him.

"Hmph! Liars are liars. You don't even know my master, yet you dare to come out and swindle. My master is the divine physician of Xuanwu Hall. Can a person like you offend him so easily?

"Master, you came at the right time. This person is pretending to be the Healer and insists on going in to treat my grandfather. Hurry up and stop him." Gu Jingtong held Feng Qing's leg tightly with a vicious look in her eyes.

Everyone looked at Mr. Hua Pianshan.

"M-Master, it's actually you!" No one expected that at this moment, Hua Pianshan suddenly knelt down to the masked man, his voice filled with excitement.

Whoosh—

At that moment, Hua Pianshan's kneeling shocked the entire scene. Everyone looked at the scene in front of them in disbelief. They would not believe this if they did not see it with their own eyes.

Who was Mr. Hua Pianshan? He was the divine physician of Xuanwu Hall!

"What's going on? Hua Pianshan actually knelt down to this young man?"

"Hua Pianshan really called this person master?"

"Heavens, this is too unbelievable!"

Seeing Hua Pianshan's respectful expression, everyone was petrified on the spot.

Gu Jingtong was stunned. Wasn't this person a quack who swindled people? Why did her master, Hua Pianshan, really call him 'Master'?! Gu Jingtong's eyes instantly darkened. She found it hard to accept the truth.

Looking at the nearly 70-year-old Hua Pian Shan kneeling on the ground, Feng Qing smiled. It had been a while since she last met this famous disciple of hers.

Seeing Feng Qing nod slightly, Hua Pianshan hurriedly stood up from the ground and stood respectfully beside her, looking like an obedient disciple.

"Master, if I remember correctly, you've never saved anyone other than A Dark Organization? Today is..." Hua Pianshan asked curiously.

Hearing those words, Feng Qing did not have any reaction. Instead, the crowd present revealed looks of shock.

She never saved anyone other than A Dark Organization?

This young man, who was wrapped tightly, was the Healer of A Dark Organization!

To have such medical skills at such a young age really subverted everyone's imaginations.

"I'm free today and my hands are itchy. Besides, I'll treat him if he looks pleasing to the eye. If he doesn't look pleasing to the eye, no matter how much money they give, I won't treat him." Feng Qing casually replied before retracting her leg, and Gu Jingtong finally regained her freedom.

Before she could finish her sentence, Feng Qing turned around and walked towards Old Master Gu's room. "You're my disciple, and she's your disciple. She affected my treatment time just now, so I'm in a very bad mood now. I don't have to teach you what to do, right? If I'm not satisfied with what you've done, I'll come out and teach you a lesson later!" After coldly throwing down this sentence, Feng Qing disappeared.

Hua Pianshan couldn't help but shiver. He was all too clear about Feng Qing's methods, so he hurriedly nodded and said "Yes" a few times, but his eyes were fixed on Old Master Gu's door.

At this moment, Gu Jingtong hurriedly crawled up from the ground and exclaimed in a daze, "M... Master... aren't you going in to see my grandfather?"

Hua Pianshan turned to glare at Gu Jingtong, his eyelids twitching.

"Kneel! Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough? Do you want me to embarrass myself together with you? With the Healer here, how can I treat him?" Hua Pianshan had already suppressed his anger. If not for the fact that there were so many people watching, his words would have been even worse.

"Then, is that person really the Healer?" Gu Jingtong was in disbelief and shock.

Hua Pianshan glared at her. "Do you think I would mistake my own master?"

"You have eyes but fail to recognize a famous person! Although your ancestral master's temperament is strange, he is a genuine expert in medicine. I've already warned you on a daily basis. Don't think that you can be condescending and think too highly of yourself just because you've acknowledged me as your master. There's always people that are better than you out there. Could it be that you don't understand such simple logic?"

Seeing how Hua Ping Shan was lecturing her, Gu Jingtong instantly agreed. "Mas... Master, don't be angry... I... I thought he was a liar, so... If I knew that he's the ancestral master, I wouldn't dare..."

At the Xie residence.

"Master, the Healer has appeared!" Su Yu said respectfully.

Xie Jiuhan stood by the window and looked into the distance. He did not say anything and only nodded slightly to indicate that he knew.

"Master, don't worry. I'll bring people there immediately..." Su Yu said hurriedly.

Xie Jiuhan turned around and raised his hand to interrupt Su Yu. "Forget it. I'll go personally. It wasn't easy for us to find him, I can't let him escape."

Su Yu was stunned. He knew very well that his Ninth Master was serious.

"With Master's strength, you'll definitely succeed!" Su Yu said respectfully..

Chapter 58: Kidnapping

In Old Master Gu's room.

"How do you feel?" Feng Qing asked as she performed the acupuncture.

Not long after the acupuncture, Old Master Gu woke up. At first, his eyes were a little confused, but after a while, he completely woke up and stared at Feng Qing. Seeing that Feng Qing was asking him, Old Master Gu took a deep breath and said in a slightly hoarse voice, "Is it Feng Qing?"

The silver needle in Feng Qing's hand paused for a moment, and she was very surprised. She had wrapped her face so tightly, but she didn't expect that Old Master Gu would still recognize her. Should she say that her disguise skills were too poor or that Old Master Gu's eyesight was too good?

"If I'm not wrong, you were the one who gave me the acupuncture last time, right?" Seeing that Feng Qing was silent, Old Master Gu said again, already confirming his guess.

Looking at Old Master Gu, who had regained his vitality, Feng Qing wondered how he recognized her, but she still took off her black mask.

A smile appeared on Old Master Gu's face.

"Grandpa Gu, you didn't drink those Chinese medicines because you knew my identity, right?" Feng Qing asked sweetly.

At this moment, Old Master Gu's condition was already starting to improve. It was just that his blood and vital energy were very weak, so his complexion was very poor and his body was even weaker.

Hearing this, Old Master Gu said in shame, "I deserve this!

"I thought that my granddaughter was a genius in medicine and had taken the divine physician Hua Pianshan as her master, so I thought that her medical attainments were enough to be useful. However, I forgot that she is still young after all. Although she is talented, she is inexperienced. I even forgot the basic principle that there is always a mountain higher."

Old Master Gu didn't hide his feelings at all.

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Let the past be the past. From now on, take the medicine I prescribed and you will completely recover soon." Before she could finish her sentence, Feng Qing inserted the last silver needle into his acupoint.

Watching Feng Qing's fingers move gently, Old Master Gu couldn't help but say, "Feng Qing, I'm sorry!"

Feng Qing was slightly stunned before she faintly smiled.

Old Master Gu looked serious. "Feng Qing, did Qingye promise you anything when he invited you here to treat me?"

"Student Gu promised me that as long as I could save you, he would be at my disposal from now on. He also said that from today onwards, the Gu family will be my backer."

After hearing this, Old Master Gu nodded slowly. He knew Gu Qingye too well.

"That's right. From now on, the entire Gu family will be your backer. From now on, Jingtong will no longer provoke you or be disrespectful to you."

Feng Qing listened to Old Master Gu's promise quietly as she prescribed the new medicine. "Remember, you must take your medicine on time!" Feng Qing instructed.

A moment later, Feng Qing pushed the door open and left. Gu Jingtong was kneeling on the ground with her head lowered. She was being reprimanded by her master, Hua Pianshan. Everyone around her was silent.

Feng Qing only waved at Hua Pianshan and walked out. Hua Pianshan hesitated for a moment and bowed deeply, not following her. Seeing this, the others sensibly stood on the spot and did not move.

After returning to Gu Qingye's room, Feng Qing closed the door and stopped in front of the dressing room.

"Why aren't you out yet? Do you like to peep at other people changing their clothes?" As soon as she finished speaking, a black figure appeared near the window sill.

"You're good. It looks like I've underestimated you, you actually sensed that I was following you."

Feng Qing's heart tightened when she heard this familiar voice. She didn't expect that the person who came was Xie Jiuhan. She had to admit that Xie Jiuhan's tracking skills were exceptional. Perhaps no one in A Dark Organization was his match. If not for her blindness, she would not have discovered him.

"Ninth Master, I didn't expect you to come personally! However, your attitude and method of begging are too insincere." Feng Qing said calmly.

Xie Jiuhan's eyes trembled slightly. He didn't expect the Healer to reveal his identity. "I've offered a high price to A Dark Organization several times, but it was all in vain. No one in the world can reject my invitation, not even you. Since you can't be invited, it looks like I'll have to kidnap you back." Xie Jiuhan's gaze pierced through the darkness and locked onto his prey in the cloakroom like a ferocious beast.

"I'm very curious. Who is it that's worthy of you making such a big fuss? What illness does that person have?" Feng Qing asked calmly. She did not intend to expose her identity as the Healer to Xie Jiuhan. That would not be fun.

"It's my wife! Her eyes are postnatal blindness. Although she has been treated many times, it has no effect. Therefore, I hope that the Healer can attempt to treat her." Xie Jiuhan's voice was still cold, but it was filled with sincerity this time..

Chapter 59: Kneeling For Her

Touched! Extremely touched!

Xie Jiuhan's words turned into a warm current that flowed in Feng Qing's heart. She even forgot to breathe. Under the mask, Feng Qing's lips curled up into a beautiful smile. Although she had already guessed a little before asking, when Xie Jiuhan said it himself, she still felt warmth in her heart.

Xie Jiuhan had her in his heart!

"Save your wife? I'm afraid... I'll have to disappoint you..." Feng Qing said slowly with a helpless tone.

What Xie Jiuhan did not know was that the reason why she had joined A Dark Organization back then was actually to find a method to treat her eyes. She wanted to borrow the strength and ability of the organization to develop or find an antidote to treat her eyes. The only thing that made her feel regretful was that although her medical skills were extremely superb, she was unable to treat her eyes.

"Why? Why did you keep rejecting me? Give me a reasonable explanation, or don't blame me for being rude." Xie Jiu shouted angrily. The aura on his body suddenly exploded, and the entire room seemed to be frozen.

"It's not that I don't want to treat it, but I can't. I can understand how you feel, but... please go back." Faced with Xie Jiuhan's overwhelming aura, Feng Qing replied with a smile.

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan's aura intensified. "Healer, please do not attempt to challenge the limits of my endurance. The result is not something you can bear.

"Since you can treat Old Master Gu, you can naturally treat my wife. I can promise you that no matter what the Gu family promises you, I, Xie Jiuhan, will definitely give you a hundred times the benefits of the Gu family." Xie Jiuhan's gaze was cold as he spoke, his tone filled with confidence and affirmation. With the Xie family's strength and ability, he indeed had the right to say such things.

"Don't force me! Old Master Gu's illness is completely different from your wife's. Although I know how to treat and save people, not all illnesses can be treated." Feng Qing spoke again when she saw that Xie Jiuhan did not give up.

However, Xie Jiuhan had no intention of giving up. After pondering for a while, he said, "In that case, I hope that the Healer can join my wife's medical team. If one person's ability is not enough, then we can gather everyone's ability.

"Rumor has it that as the Healer of A Dark Organization, your medical skills are extremely high. You even have the miraculous medical skills of reviving the dead. If there's anyone in this world who can cure my wife's eyes, then I think it's you."

Xie Jiuhan's gaze was fixed on Feng Qing. He had heard a lot about the deeds of the Healer, so he naturally knew that his reputation was not in vain. Therefore, he placed all his last hope on him.

It was not that he was being overbearing, but because he was too concerned. In order to find the Healer he had spent a lot of effort and money. Now that he had finally found an opportunity, how could he give it up so easily?

"This is impossible! As a member of A Dark Organization, I will not join your wife's medical team." Looking at Xie Jiuhan's determined expression, Feng Qing endured her heartache and rejected him.

Xie Jiuhan had done all of this for her. In order to cure her eyes, he had specially spent a huge sum of money to build the strongest medical team domestically and abroad. His goal was only one, and that was to develop medicine that could cure her eyes.

At this moment, she felt a little sorrowful in her heart. She had exceptional medical skills, but doctors couldn't treat themselves. She couldn't treat herself, let alone take back the light she had lost.

"I'm sorry, I just said that it's not up to you to go. Since you won't accept my invitation, I can only do it forcefully." Xie Jiuhan's expression gradually turned sinister. He clenched his fists, and his joints cracked.

Instantly, a powerful aura rose in the room. Xie Jiuhan looked at her like a devil.

"Ninth Master, have you had enough?! I've already made it very clear that I can't cure your wife's eyes. And I'm not joining your whatever medical team. Now, I need to change. Please leave." Feng Qing turned around and said to Xie Jiuhan. She was very afraid that Xie Jiuhan would really rush over. She could only leave him with a resolute back view.

Silence, a silence that makes one's heart palpitate!

Plop!

Suddenly, there was a sound behind her.

Instantly, Feng Qing's body trembled slightly. Her sharp ears told her that Xie Jiuhan had actually knelt down behind her. Her heart aches. At this moment, Feng Qing felt as if ten thousand steel needles were stabbing her heart!

Suddenly, Feng Qing turned around. Although she could not see the scene in front of her, she could still feel the heat and determination emanating from Xie Jiuhan..

Chapter 60: Ninth Master's Murderous Intent

The silver moonlight shone through the window and landed on Xie Jiuhan. It made him look even more special. At this moment, Feng Qing's heart relaxed a little. She had the urge to take off her mask and sunglasses, but in the end, she forcefully resisted it.

This man who stood at the pinnacle of the Capital, this man who was called Ninth Master by the world, was actually willing to kneel down for her.

"Healer, you are the first person I, Xie Jiuhan, have ever knelt to! Use my dignity. Please, I beg you to save my wife's eyes. If even you can't treat her, then my wife might never regain her vision. I can't bear for her to never see me again." Xie Jiuhan knelt on the ground with a sincere gaze.

At that moment, Feng Qing was shouting madly in her heart. Helplessness and heartache interweaved, causing her to be in a mess. If possible, she wanted to shout loudly now so that she could vent her feelings. Men had gold on their knees. Xie Jiuhan had actually knelt for her! Why was he so stupid?

Feng Qing knew Xie Jiuhan too well. A man like him, who was noble and elegant and had an arrogant personality, had never had the concept of giving in. No one could violate his dignity. In other words, according to Feng Qing's understanding, there was nothing in the world that could make Xie Jiuhan yield. However, in order to treat her eyes, such an arrogant and proud man actually knelt on the ground and begged her.

Feng Qing's body trembled slightly. She opened her mouth but couldn't say anything. She couldn't reject Xie Jiuhan, but she couldn't make any promises either. Time passed little by little, and both of them fell silent once more.

At that moment, Xie Shihao's voice sounded from outside.

"Impressive, really f*cking awesome! Qingye, your new motorcycle is a little strong. Let's find a good place to tank it when I bring my equipment along."

It turned out that after taking Feng Qing home, Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao went out for a ride. It was his latest custom-made high-end motorcycle. It looked like the two of them had a good time.

Hearing their voices, Xie Jiuhan's expression froze. However, in that split second, the Healer who was standing in the cloakroom had disappeared. This was such a good opportunity, but it was destroyed by someone. This made him angry from the bottom of his heart, and his figure flashed and appeared at the door.

The next second, when Gu Qingye's hand was about to touch the door, it suddenly opened. Seeing the gloomy Xie Jiuhan standing at the door, Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao were stunned.

"You..." Gu Qingye was confused. He couldn't help but look into the room. Since Xie Jiuhan was here, this means that he must have come personally to catch the Healer. He wanted to see how the Healer was doing.

"Little... Little Uncle?" Xie Shihao greeted, confused. Xie Jiuhan's appearance had caught them off guard.

Xie Shihao was very clear that Gu Qingye didn't know about the relationship between Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing. Could it be that he was planning to publicize his relationship in front of everyone by coming here?

At the thought of this, Xie Shihao hurriedly said, "Er... Little Uncle, are you lost? Their Gu family is indeed very big, I was also lost when I first came to his house. Haha... This is Qingye's room. Grandpa Gu and the rest aren't here. Do you want us to bring you over?"

In a moment of desperation, this was the best excuse Xie Shihao could think of. Although it sounded fake, it was still manageable.

Hearing this, Gu Qingye planned to look for the butler and ask him to lead the way for Xie Jiuhan. However, before he could do anything, Xie Jiuhan walked past them and walked out alone.

Seeing Xie Jiuhan leave with a dark expression, Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao returned to their senses. When Xie Jiuhan walked over just now, he exuded an indescribable aura, making them feel like they had fallen into an ice lake. They retreated uncontrollably.

Suddenly, Xie Jiuhan stopped in his tracks and slowly turned to look at Gu Qingye with an extremely cold gaze.

With just a look, Gu Qingye felt that his breathing was about to stop. An indescribable terrifying murderous intent pounced on him. It was as if a cold hand was holding his throat, making him unable to resist any thoughts from the bottom of his heart.

It was a short time, but to Gu Qingye, it felt like a century had passed..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro