551 - 560

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 551: Netherworld Has No Humanity

It was quiet at ten in the evening. Bali, which had been noisy for the entire day, finally started to quiet down.

Xie Jiuhan finally rested when he saw that Feng Qing was sleeping soundly. For the first time, he shifted his gaze away from Feng Qing. He took out his phone and looked at it while sitting on the sofa. Xing Yue had called him more than ten times today, but he had not picked up. He could only send him a message.

Xing Yue: "D*mn, where did you go? Did something happen to Qingqing?"

After a minute, there was another message from Xing Yue. "Netherworld, I saw you on the surveillance camera. You sneaked into the hotel during the explosion."

"Hey, Netherworld, are you still f*cking alive? Can you reply if you saw the messages!"

"How is it? Have you found Qingqing? Is she alright? Do you need me to go over?"

"I'll forgive you for letting the Seven Barracks and the Eighteen Generals stand out in the sun if you're doing this to save Qingqing, but you have to ensure Qingqing's safety. Do you see this?"

Xie Jiuhan skipped over the dozens of messages behind after he quickly read seven to eight messages. He tapped his phone and replied to Xing Yue, "She's safe and sound. But what's wrong with you? Don't disturb us if there's nothing."

However, before he could lock the screen, Xing Yue replied, "I knew you could find her. Currently, the Capra Hotel has been sealed off by the people from the Seven Barracks. After preliminary investigation, the explosion was indeed done by the underworld. From the people who were caught and the remaining surveillance video of the hotel, we know that the number one assassin, Blood Loli, has also arrived today and has killed many people from the underworld."

Before Xie Jiuhan could finish reading the first one, the second one came. "The intelligence department has obtained news that all the organizations in the world are coming to Bali. Their goal is to assassinate the new Madam Crimson Snow and snatch the red coral ring on her hand. To tell you the truth, when we were searching for prohibited items in the Fragrance Competition, I found the red coral ring in Qingqing's bag, so I was very worried about her safety. I didn't expect that not only did she survive the explosion, but she also dodged the Blood Loli's assassination."

Xie Jiuhan's expression turned cold as he looked at the two sentences. Xing Yue's concern for Feng Qing made him very unhappy. Why would other men care about his woman?

Xing Yue sent another message. "Is Qingqing asleep?" Xie Jiuhan replied, "She's sleeping soundly." Xing Yue was puzzled. "How did you know if she slept soundly?" Xie Jiuhan replied, "How could I not know when she's sleeping in my arms?" After sending this message, Xing Yue only reacted after about a minute. He sent Xie Jiuhan a full screen of question marks and more than ten shocked emoticons! Xie Jiuhan snorted and raised his chin slightly. His face was filled with disdain. He didn't intend to reply to Xing Yue, but Xing Yue had called him directly. However, he hung up.

Xie Jiuhan typed, "Are you stupid? You'll wake her up if you call."

Accompanying this sentence, Xing Yue completely exploded. Unlike before, this time, he used a different input method. The entire screen was filled with Country F's words. They were all scolding Xie Jiuhan. He had grown up in Country F since he was young, so he was even more proficient in Country F's language than Xia country's language. Every time he scolded someone in a hurry, he would use Country F's language.

"F*ck you, Netherworld. Are you even human?!"

"Netherworld, let me f*cking warn you. I will definitely not let you off of you dare to f*cking take advantage of her. Even if I have to go to the ends of the earth, I will still kill you."

"One can never judge a book by its cover. You're a** hole. Qingqing already has a family, but you actually did such an immoral thing that angers both humans and gods. Where are you? I'll go and arrest you, you smelly***!".

On the other end of the phone, Xing Yue's eyes were red. His hands quickly tapped on the phone screen as he frantically attacked Netherworld on the other end. As some of the words were too uncivilized, the system directly replaced them with asterisks.

Xing Yue was no longer calm. If not for the fact that there were still people from the Seven Barracks outside the tent to manage, he would have driven the off-road vehicle to the city immediately and broken the middle leg of this old man, Netherworld.

At this moment, images kept appearing in his mind. There was the scene of Feng Qing being injured in the explosion, the scene of Feng Qing losing too much blood and being weak, and the scene of her being pressed onto the bed by Netherworld...

Xing Yue did not dare to continue thinking. He really did not dare to continue thinking. He did not expect that Feng Qing, who was so cute and beautiful, who was youthful and beautiful, would be ruined by Netherworld. This damned King of Killers, Netherworld, could even put his hands on a girl like Feng Qing. It was simply inhumane!

Chapter 552: Why Do You Care When I'm Sleeping With My Wife?

Xing Yue walked to the sand table. He planned to take action to save Qingqing and capture the beast, Netherworld. At this moment, his phone screen suddenly lit up. He slid open the screen and looked.

Netherworld: "I advise you not to move. This has nothing to do with you."

Xing Yue replied with a cold face, "Netherworld, I can spare you this time if you beg me for mercy now. Otherwise, you can just wait to be pursued by the Seven Barracks!"

Netherworld replied after seven to eight seconds, "What's wrong with you? Why do you care when I sleep with my wife?"

Xing Yue : "..."

It was too troublesome to type. Xing Yue sent another voice call. This time, Xie Jiuhan picked up. He had planned to curse when he picked up, but he was afraid that he would disturb Feng Qing, so he held back his anger.

Xing Yue said with a look of disbelief, "Netherworld, you old brat. I didn't expect you to be such a person. I want to sever ties with you. I want to break your legs!"

On the other end of the phone, Xie Jiuhan's voice was very soft, but it was filled with disdain as he said, "Xing Yue, are you deaf or blind? I've already told you just now that Feng Qing is my wife. We registered our marriage at the Capital Civil Affairs Bureau in Xia country. We're a legal couple. What has it got to do with you when I'm sleeping with my own wife?!"

If not for the fact that he was also afraid of waking Feng Qing up, he would have scolded him long ago. Why would he explain to him so nicely? Why would a single dog like him interfere with the affairs of the young couple?

"Netherworld, do you f*cking think that my IQ is inferior to yours? Do you think I'll believe whatever you say? Is there a point in lying to me? Why don't you use your brain to think? How can a good girl like Qingqing like you who is an old man who doesn't dare to show his face? Forget it. It's not that I didn't give you a chance, you didn't tell the truth. I'll bring people to arrest you now!"

Even though Netherworld had explained to him in the voice call, Xing Yue still didn't believe it. It wasn't that he didn't believe in Netherworld, but he trusted Feng Qing more. No matter how he looked at it, it was impossible for Feng Qing to like a scumbag like Netherworld. Xie Jiuhan was not afraid when he heard that he still wanted to bring people to cause trouble for him. However, when he thought that Feng Qing was still sleeping, he picked up his phone and said, "Xing Yue, you stupid idiot. Do you really think I'm afraid of you? I'll say this again. My wife is sleeping. I'll kill all your people if you dare to bring them over and wake her up. Once you think thoroughly, then come back after my wife wakes up tomorrow. I'll accompany you anytime!" After ten seconds, Xing Yue replied, "Oh."

Just as Xie Jiuhan thought that Xing Yue had finally stopped being smug, his phone lit up again. Xing Yue sent three neck-slitting emoticons. "Go to hell, f*ck you. Just you wait. If you don't want to be killed by me, don't touch Qingqing. Otherwise, I'll let you know what it means to be better off dead."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and replied disdainfully, "I'm sorry, I'm Feng Qing's legal husband. May I ask who you are?"

This time, Xing Yue replied very quickly and replied with two words, "Get lost!"

Netherworld could see Xing Yue's volcanic expression through the phone screen. When he thought of Xing Yue's flustered and exasperated look, his lips subconsciously curled up.

He did not expect Xing Yue to take Feng Qing so seriously. The two of them had only known each other for a few days and had only interacted for a few days. However, Xing Yue actually wanted to break off all ties with him for Feng Qing and even wanted to attack him. However, in Xie Jiuhan's opinion, Xing Yue must have ulterior motives for being so concerned about Feng Qing. After kicking the pine tree outside the tent twice, the anger in Xing Yue's heart dissipated a little. His mind quickly calmed down. He looked at the piece of bark that had been kicked off and couldn't help but frown. "That's not right. I'm not related to Qingqing. Why do I care so much about her situation?"

The next morning, just as the sky turned bright, Feng Qing slowly opened her eyes. Just as she pulled her consciousness out of her dream, she saw a handsome and cold face appear in front of her.

Feng Qing was lying on her side, and Xie Jiuhan was also lying on his side. His exquisite face was facing her. The man was sleeping. His breathing was very uniform and strong, and his long eyelashes kept flashing.

Staring at the man, Feng Qing's pink lips couldn't help but rise, and there was a hint of rebuke in her eyes. When did this man learn to lie to her? He actually lied to her and said that he was on a business trip overseas, but he came to her bed for his business trip.

Chapter 553: Blood Flowing Through The Fingers

Feng Qing admired the man's beauty for a long time before she raised her hand to brush the man's nose and eyelashes. At the same time, her heart throbbed. Wasn't her husband too good-looking?

In reality, when she opened her eyes, the man had already woken up. However, the man did not move because he wanted to see what this woman would do when she woke up.

Feng Qing gradually became more daring after seeing that the man seemed to be in a deep sleep. She gently slid her fingertips on the man's face, sliding along his cheekbone to his mesmerizing lips. Suddenly, the man who had been sleeping opened his mouth and bit the woman's slender fingers.

"Ah!" The woman cried out softly. The man did not bite her hard, and her fingers did not hurt, but she was shocked by the man's sudden attack.

Xie Jiuhan opened his eyes. His pitch-black eyes were like two black holes. Feng Qing looked into the man's eyes and felt that she was about to be sucked in.

Xie Jiuhan said to her, "Why don't you sleep for a while longer?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "I slept enough." She was stunned after she finished her sentence. Her voice today was completely different from before her neck was injured yesterday. Now, her voice was broken, hoarse, and unpleasant. She reached out to touch her neck and realized that it didn't hurt as much anymore. She even smelled Chinese medicine and knew that the man had applied other ointments for her yesterday.

Feng Qing felt a wave of fear after recalling the battle between the two of them in the Capra Hotel yesterday. At that time, they didn't recognize each other and were all devoted to killing each other. Otherwise, the man wouldn't have almost drowned her in the pool. She still remembered the feeling of the man's large hand on her neck. The feeling of suffocation and pain made her feel despair, so she used her trump card and planned to perish with the man.

Feng Qing moved her neck from left to right and realized that there was nothing wrong with her neck joint. Perhaps she was still a little bruised on the surface, but she would be fine after resting for a few days. The man had strangled her too hard yesterday, causing her neck to not only suffer external injuries, but also suffer varying degrees of damage to her vocal cords and throat. That was why her voice had become like this.

Feng Qing supported her body with her hands. Her black and fluffy hair slid down her body like a thin veil. She took her phone from the bedside table and turned the camera to look at herself.

She would not know if she did not look, but when she looked, she was shocked. On the screen of the phone, there were five green and purple finger marks on her slender and fair neck. The skin around each finger mark was still slightly black, especially at the location of her throat, which was a hideous bruise. It was the damage to her throat that made her speak so badly.

Feng Qing looked at it for a while and smiled bitterly in her heart. She applied ointment for external injuries, and she could only drink medicine for internal injuries. Fortunately, the problem was not big. She would just give herself a prescription later.

Feng Qing threw the phone aside and sighed. Suddenly, a silver dagger was handed to her. She turned to look at the man. "What are you doing?"

Xie Jiuhan said, "Take it!"

As he spoke, he aimed the tip of the dagger at himself, aimed the handle at Feng Qing, and pushed the dagger towards her.

Feng Qing was a little stunned by his actions. She looked at the man in confusion and subconsciously held the dagger according to the man's words. However, at this moment, the man suddenly leaned his neck forward. Fortunately, the distance was not enough, and the tip of the dagger was pressed against the man's throat.

"Hiss!" Feng Qing gasped and her pupils trembled. She was shocked by the man's actions and instinctively retracted her hand that was holding the dagger. However, her slender wrist was grabbed by the man.

The next second, the sound of flesh tearing rang out. The tip of the shining dagger easily broke the skin on Xie Jiuhan's neck. Bright red blood instantly appeared, and blood flowed rapidly down the dagger.

Feng Qing's mind was blank. She never dreamed that the man would do this. That he would take her hand and slit his neck without hesitation.

Fortunately, she had subconsciously retracted her dagger just now. At the same time, she flipped her wrist and adjusted the angle of the dagger. Only then did she avoid Xie Jiuhan's windpipe and arterial position. Otherwise, she would have called for an ambulance now.

Feng Qing hurriedly threw away the dagger and covered the man's neck when she saw that the wound was bleeding. However, the sticky blood did not stop flowing through her fingers.

Chapter 554: Lass, I Was Wrong!

"Xie Jiuhan, what are you doing? Are you crazy?!" Feng Qing was angry. She shouted hoarsely, but her voice was not loud. Moreover, her throat was dry and itchy, making her want to cough.

Xie Jiuhan looked at her and did not say a word. He did not cry out in pain. He did not even frown. Feng Qing's eyes turned red and were quickly covered in a layer of mist.

The man picked up the dagger again and stuffed it back into Feng Qing's hand. Then, he placed his neck on the tip of the dagger. With this position, angle and sharpness of this dagger, Feng Qing only needed to exert a little strength and a bloody hole would appear on the man's neck.

Feng Qing swallowed and shouted angrily, "What do you mean? You want me to hurt you personally so that we can call it even? Don't you know that doing this will only make my heart ache more?"

Her throat started to hurt after forcing herself to say this, so she swallowed again before continuing, "Little Jiu Jiu, why are you so bad? Why did you let me do such a thing to hurt you? You must have done it on purpose, right? How did I know that you were the Netherworld Instructor? If I had known, I wouldn't have attacked you."

Feng Qing said with tears flowing down her face. Sparkling tears rolled down her face everywhere. Her body was trembling when she cried.

Xie Jiuhan's heart ached after seeing that the woman was crying badly. He pulled the woman into his arms and removed the dagger from her hand and threw it aside. He no longer forced the woman to hurt him.

Xie Jiuhan's arms circled tightly around Feng Qing's back. His palms gently caressed her back as if he was helping her breathe. "Lass, I was wrong," the man said. This King standing at the pinnacle of the Capital had actually admitted his mistake to her. This was the first time the man had admitted his mistake to her. From the moment the two of them met to when they fell in love, the man had always been so cold and arrogant. This was the first time he had let go of everything. At that moment, looking at the crying Feng Qing, Xie Jiuhan wished he could slap himself or let Feng Qing beat him up. At the very least, she could scold him. As long as the woman stopped crying and vented all the grievances in her heart, he would be satisfied.

However, he knew Feng Qing's temper very well. If he really did that, it would only make him feel comfortable and relieved. Instead, it would make Feng Qing sadder and cry even harder. Why did this woman study medicine? It was because she couldn't bear to see that he was injured every time he came home, much less see him fall sick or act up.

Thinking about it now, his method of forcing the woman to stab him with a dagger was really muddled. He clearly knew that the woman's heart would ache for him and would not be able to bear this feeling, but he still did it.

Xie Jiuhan lowered his head and kissed the tears on Feng Qing's lips as he looked at her in his arms.

Feng Qing bit her lips. "Um, um... at a time like this, your wound is still bleeding. Uhm... don't kiss me anymore. Hurry up and... uhm... bring me the white medicine for stanching blood."

She did not say much and was devoured by the man's crazy kiss. Other than resisting the man's attack, she also had to help him cover his bleeding wound. Now, the man's chest and clothes were covered in blood, looking very scary.

The man hurriedly stopped when he saw that she was about to cry again. He did not dare to provoke her again at this moment and ran to the woman's coat to rummage through it like an obedient child.

Not only was his wife Mr. Qingyi, who was the poison master in the world, but she was also the Healer. Therefore, not only did she have poison powder on her, but she also had all kinds of commonly used medicine, especially white medicine to stop bleeding and pain. He quickly found the white medicine according to Feng Qing's instructions. It was a small brown bottle filled with white powder. The white medicine in it was an upgraded formula on the traditional white medicine prescription in Xia country. Feng Qing had developed it herself.

Xie Jiuhan naturally trusted his wife's concocted medicine. He immediately smeared some white powder on the wound and bandaged it with the gauze left behind by Imperial Concubine Anna. Then, he went to the bathroom to quickly clean the blood on his body before returning to the bed.

Bang! Just as the man was half a meter away from the bed, the dagger with blood was stabbed into the ground in front of him. Feng Qing leaned against the head of the bed, she curled her lips at the man and turned her head to the other side. She even snorted softly. There were still tears on her fair and soft face.

Chapter 555: Wrong Medicine

Xie Jiuhan did not say anything. He pulled the dagger out of the ground obediently and wiped it with a tissue before throwing it into the trash can. Standing by the bed, the man leaned down and placed his hands on the bed. "Do you need me to help you wash up?"

Feng Qing did not turn to look at him. She did not speak to the man nor did she have any physical movements. It meant that she agreed when he saw that she did not say no. The man scooped Feng Qing into his arms and brought her into the bathroom.

Feng Qing stood in front of the dressing mirror and pulled her neck to look at it carefully. She realized that she was like a hanging ghost, so she decided to make some external medicine for herself. After all, she was the real miracle doctor. This injury was nothing to her. "Sniff, sniff..." Feng Qing's nose twitched. Suddenly, she smelled a special and familiar smell. She raised her eyebrows and chased after the smell to Xie Jiuhan's side. Like a puppy, she sniffed from the man's chest to his neck.

Feng Qing looked at the man and said, "You applied the wrong medicine. This isn't white medicine."

Xie Jiuhan's cold and arrogant face did not change much after hearing the woman's words. However, he was a little flustered in his heart. He looked at the woman's small and cute nose. He did not expect her sense of smell to be so sensitive that she could actually notice these details despite being so badly injured. Feng Qing removed the gauze on his neck and pulled Xie Jiuhan to a brighter place to take a closer look. From the color and smell of the powder after it was dyed in blood, she realized that the man did not apply the white medicine to stop the bleeding, but a special powder to invigorate the circulation of blood. If he does not wash away the special medicine in time, his wound will keep bleeding. That way, the wound would be inflamed and ulcerated if it did not heal for a long time. If it was serious, he would die. Even if he was cured in time, there would be an ugly scar on his originally clean neck.

Feng Qing pecked at her teeth, and her cheeks bulged. She glared at the man and threw the gauze on his face. Then, she turned around and washed her face, looking like she didn't want to care about the man anymore.

Hmph, you dare to use such a medicine in front of your wife who's a miracle doctor? Since you want to die so much, then hurry up and die. Feng Qing scolded him in her heart as she patted the water on her face.

Xie Jiuhan was instantly at a loss when he saw Feng Qing's cold face and her ignoring him. After Feng Qing washed her face clean, she wiped her face and walked out of the bathroom. She did not say a word to the man from the start to the end.

Under Xie Jiuhan's instructions, his subordinates brought over a sumptuous breakfast. Unfortunately, because of her throat and vocal cords, Feng Qing could only eat some oatmeal and soy milk as eating liquid food would not hurt her throat.

At this moment, her phone lit up. Feng Qing slid open the screen. It was a message from Mr. Qing Er. "Little Qingqing, are you there?" Feng Qing replied as she ate, "I'm eating breakfast. What's the matter?"

After three seconds, Mr. Qing Er replied, "Oh my god! My Little Qingqing, you've finally replied to me. I couldn't contact you for the entire night. If I still can't contact you, the Night God will probably skin me alive. Wuwuwu..."

At the end of this sentence, there was a string of crying emoticons. The words were filled with incomparable grievance and the emotions of being bullied. It looked like he didn't have a good night either.

Feng Qing typed, "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm only slightly injured, but I plan to recuperate for a few days before meeting with you. Did you say Night God? How did you offend him?"

Mr. Qing Er wailed, "What has it got to do with me? You're the one who offended him!"

Feng Qing: "???"

The amount of information was a little too much, and she was a little confused. What did it have to do with her? She didn't seem to have offended the Night God, did she? Moreover, they had always only had a work relationship, there was no conflict of interest.

Mr. Qing Er replied, "The Night God already knows who you are. I accidentally said it out loud because he brought the Sword God to look for me and questioned why I was acting in private with you. He even misunderstood that Mr. Qingyi might threaten Feng Qing's life. In a moment of desperation, I said something wrong. When the Night God heard this, he naturally guessed your true identity instantly with his IQ."

Without waiting for Feng Qing to finish reading, he sent three more kowtows emoticons to apologize. After knowing that the Night God knew the situation of her true self, Feng Qing's pink lips curled up slightly as she replied, "Oh, it's not a big deal. If he knows, he knows. He's the Night God. It's impossible for me to hide forever if he keeps watching and investigating."

Chapter 556: Lass, It Hurts!

After about a minute, Mr. Qing Er sent another message. "Qingqing, do you know Night God's true identity?"

Upon seeing this question, Feng Qing could not help but smile. "Then do you know?"

Mr. Qing Er replied, "Of course I know. If I'm not wrong, he's your deskmate in university, your good brother, Xu Mingqian."

The explosion this time revealed many people's identities. Mr. Qing Er only recognized Xu Mingqian this time. After all, he had a deep impression of his widow's peak. Now that Xu Mingqian knew that Mr. Qingyi was Feng Qing, Mr. Qing Er wanted to tell Feng Qing about his discovery as it would be fair to her. Feng Qing understood what he meant and replied, "Yes, I knew it."

Mr. Qing Er was shocked. "What? You knew? When did you find out?"

Feng Qing smiled and explained, "Have you forgotten that I have extraordinary hearing and smell that ordinary people don't?"

In the previous two times she had been in the van, she had been listening to everyone's heartbeat and breathing, as well as the subtle differences in their scent. It wasn't that she had nothing better to do, but this way, she could directly tell if someone had disguised themselves as her companions. Thus, she had already recognized Xu Mingqian.

In the beginning, she did not believe it to be true. However, after some interactions with the Night God several times, from the way he spoke, the way he treated people, and the frequency of his heartbeat that was almost identical to Xu Mingqian's, the person behind the mask must be Brother Mingqian, who had come from the same village as her.

Mr. Qing Er came to a realization and hurriedly sent her a series of cupped fists emojis. "Master Qingyi, I'm convinced. Please allow me and the Sword God to shout 'Miracle Doctor Healer and Master Poison Qingyi, you're really too f*cking awesome'!"

Xie Jiuhan sat opposite Feng Qing and ate his breakfast. He would take a bite of the bread in his hand and sneak a few glances at Feng Qing. He took out his phone as well after seeing that Feng Qing was only texting and ignoring him.

After thinking for a while, Xie Jiuhan opened the browser on his phone and typed in the search bar. "How can I appease my wife if she's angry?"

After pressing the 'enter' key, the phone jumped to the next page. Hundreds of thousands of pages of answers appeared on the browser, dazzling the man. He did not know what to do.

ISwers

"It's easy to appease if the wife is angry. If you're a man, you'll kiss her forcefully. If one kiss doesn't work, you'll kiss her twice. You'll kiss her until she's weak and hot."

"What's so difficult about that? Every time my wife gets angry, I'll just buy a bag and give it to her. It can cure all illnesses. Have you heard of

it?"

"If you accidentally make your wife angry, then recite a poem to her affectionately. For example, I often use the following poem. For thousands of years, I've been a foxtail waiting in your heart. I've cultivated for thousands of years just to become a human and fall in love with you as soon as possible..."

Unable to find the answer he wanted, Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows and continued searching. "What if I hurt my wife?"

"Scumbag! How dare you hit your own wife? Are you even human?"

"Domestic violence. It's domestic violence. Men who hit their wives are not men. Sooner or later, they will be punished by the heavens."

"When you meet such a man, there's only one word for it. You must get a divorce. Everyone has parents. Why should women be beaten up by those wretched men? Moreover, domestic violence is illegal. Not only should your wife divorce you, she should also sue you until you go bankrupt!"

After flipping through a few pages, Xie Jiuhan quietly exited the browser on his cell phone. He quickly edited a new type of computer virus and planted it in the browser. Destroy it! What was the use of keeping such a browser?

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly in his heart as he looked at the browser that was in a paralyzed state. "You can make me kneel on a durian, but you want me to divorce my wife? Dream on!"

Feng Qing ate her food with small bites. Suddenly, she felt a violent aura from the man, as if he wanted to stab a hole in the ceiling. She frowned and looked at him, wondering what was wrong with this man.

The man put down his phone and looked up to meet Feng Qing's eyes. He covered the wound on his neck and said, "Lass, it hurts!"

Feng Qing : "..."

What was going on? This man was acting coquettishly just now. That man who stood at the peak of the Capital, that man who looked down on the world, that decisive and ruthless man, was actually acting coquettishly?

After drinking the last mouthful, Feng Qing did not say anything or ask anything. She went to the side to pick up her coat and rummaged through something.

Chapter 557: Asphyxiated From The Kiss

After Xie Jiuhan finished eating, his body leaned slightly against the chair. Feng Qing took her stuff and walked to the man's side. She removed the gauze and bandages on his neck. The man looked up with a smile on his face. He looked at Feng Qing from the corner of his eyes and saw that she was focusing on cleaning his wound.

Feng Qing used a pair of tweezers to pick up a piece of cotton. After soaking it in medical alcohol, she gently wiped the man's wound. The alcohol from the cotton was mixed with the special powder from the wound and flowed down the man's neck.

Feng Qing asked, "Does it hurt?"

The man shook his head. "It doesn't hurt."

Xie Jiuhan seemed to be enjoying the process very much. He even squinted his eyes and revealed a satisfied expression. Once upon a time, he had imagined such a scene. The person he loved cleaned his wounds and filled his heart with love.

After cleaning up the medicine on the wound, Feng Qing took the real white medicine to stop the bleeding and applied it on the wound. She then cut a new bandage and bandage to bandage the man's neck.

After tying a beautiful bow on the man's neck, Feng Qing instructed, "If you don't want to leave any scars, remember not to let your wounds come into contact with water for three days. Got it?"

Xie Jiuhan nodded obediently. "Okay. From today onwards, I'll let you take care of my bath."

Feng Qing : "..."

Xie Jiuhan leaned against the back of the chair and touched the bandaged wound. He moved his neck left and right and found nothing uncomfortable.

"If you don't help me with my bath, my wound will be soaked in water, especially hot water. It will easily cause the tissue of the wound to deteriorate and cause inflammation. At that time, not only will I have to trouble you to treat the wound again, but you will also feel heartache, right?" Xie Jiuhan said as he looked at Feng Qing from the corner of his eyes.

Feng Qing pursed her lips and puffed up her cheeks after hearing this. What was wrong with this man? Did he become a child who couldn't take care of himself after getting injured?

"Hmph, I don't really care whether you bathe or not... Mhm..." Before Feng Qing could finish speaking, the man pulled her into his embrace and sealed her pink lips.

The man kissed her crazily, releasing all his energy. He didn't kiss her yesterday mainly because the woman was seriously injured and needed to rest well. Today, the woman had recovered and was starting to get sharp with him. So he finally couldn't control the urge to kiss her.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It had been a while since the two of them had been so intimate. This kiss instantly entered her soul. The man's actions were a little rough, but he deliberately avoided Feng Qing's injured position. His strong tongue pried open the woman's pink lips and sucked the sweet juices in the woman's mouth like a leech. In a blink of an eye, he filled the woman's mouth, making her feel like she was about to suffocate.

Feng Qing was kissed forcefully by the man. Although she was a little dazed from the kiss, she was still angry and wanted to push the man away. However, she was no match for the man and her arms were held tightly by the man.

The two of them kissed each other deeply. The man's aura was wild and domineering. His hot breath landed on the woman's face, causing goosebumps to form all over her body.

Although Feng Qing often practiced holding her breath underwater when she was swimming and could last for four minutes without changing her breath, the man's forceful kiss just now was too sudden and did not give her any time to prepare. She finally managed to suck in some air from her nose, but it was all sucked away by the man. In an instant, all the air in her lungs was sucked dry and she felt as though she would suffocate at any moment.

In order to prevent herself from being suffocated to death, Feng Qing released her aura and finally surrendered. She let out a low cry from her nose, like a kitten begging for mercy. Her body was like a soft animal, directly going limp.

Xie Jiuhan felt that her body had turned soft. He let go of her arms and saw her lying on his legs. Feng Qing was nestled in the man's embrace. She finally took a few breaths and felt alive again.

Listening to the man's heartbeat and feeling the man's hot chest, the feeling of desire and restlessness infected Feng Qing, making her feel indescribable.

The two of them kissed for a long time before Xie Jiuhan licked his lips. If the woman's lips weren't swollen, he wouldn't have stopped.

Finally, the man let Feng Qing go and her eyes welled up with tears. Although she had just changed her breathing, she had almost suffocated to death several times. She panted heavily like a fish that had been fished out of the water.

Chapter 558: The Man Who Eats Everything

Xie Jiuhan looked down at her and gently wiped away the saliva on her pink lips. His throat rolled in the bow on his neck. This woman was too sweet. With her, he didn't even need to eat anymore. The man reached out to hold the back of Feng Qing's head, his long and good-looking fingers inserted into the roots of her long black and fluffy hair. Then, the man leaned down and gently pressed his thin lips on Feng Qing's nose, kissing her all the way to her collarbone.

The man's movements were so gentle when his lips gently touched the bruise on Feng Qing's neck. He licked her again and again like a lion licking its injured companion's wound. The feeling was numb and itchy, bringing waves of electricity from Feng Qing's scalp to the soles of her feet.

Feng Qing sat up from the man's lap and placed her hands on his shoulders. The man did not stop kissing and continued to kiss her two collarbones, leaving a bunch of dense kiss marks.

Suddenly, the phone on the table rang. It was the man's phone. Feng Qing pushed her body away forcefully and gestured for the man to answer the phone with her eyes.

However, the man was not satisfied. He pulled her into his arms again. As he nibbled on her collarbone, he picked up the phone. "Ninth Master, there's a situation. A large group of police have arrived outside the hotel and have surrounded us."

Xie Jiuhan, who was nibbling on Feng Qing's collarbone, narrowed his eyes after hearing this news. Without needing to ask, he knew who was here. It looked like some people were really concerned about Feng Qing!

Feng Qing blinked and looked at the man. "Police? Are they here to arrest me, the number one assassin?"

In her opinion, the police could find this place perhaps because they had found traces of her in the hotel. After all, before she met Xie Jiuhan yesterday, she had killed many people in the hotel. Not to mention rivers of blood in the hotel, it was definitely hell.

However, she had already done a lot of cover ups. She felt that there were no loopholes or flaws. If the police could find her like this, then it could only be that someone had leaked the news. Then who could it be?

Xie Jiuhan picked Feng Qing up and placed her on the bed. "Don't think too much. It has nothing to do with you. They're here to look for me. You should sleep for a while after being up for so long."

Feng Qing shook her head. "I'm not tired. I slept so much yesterday, so I'm not tired at all. Besides, I just ate my fill."

Xie Jiuhan said, "Then close your eyes and rest. Just don't run around. If I don't find you when I come back, I'll definitely be very anxious."

After consoling Feng Qing, the man picked up his coat and walked out. Feng Qing obediently laid on the bed and closed her eyes to rest.

Outside the hotel.

SUTIC

Countless police officers and police cars surrounded the entire hotel. Xie Jiuhan had his hands in his pockets, his back straight, and he had a cold and arrogant expression when he was faced with such a scene.

As the hotel door opened, Xing Yue brought a group of people and walked in aggressively. All of them were fully armed, and a murderous aura rushed into the sky.

Xing Yue was still dressed in a clean and fitting military uniform. Coupled with his handsome face that was filled with sunlight, he looked like a moving human sun. When he met Xie Jiuhan, his figure froze. The people behind him were also stunned.

The man in front of them was slender, but he gave off a very strong feeling. Although he was only wearing ordinary clothes, he gave off a terrifying aura, as domineering and sharp as a knife, making people involuntarily feel fear.

From the man's appearance and outline of bones, it was not difficult to tell that he was not a Westerner, but a typical Eastern face. Although the aesthetic difference between the East and the West was huge, Westerners like them would feel stunned after seeing the man's appearance. Regardless of whether it was the East or the West, everyone was human. But why is the other party so good-looking? Not only was he good-looking, but his aura was also unparalleled. That innate aura of an emperor, that aura of a god, in front of him, everyone would feel ashamed of their inferiority and even want to worship him!

After being stunned for a moment, Xing Yue walked up to Xie Jiuhan and stood two meters away from him. Xie Jiuhan still had his hands in his pockets when he looked at the murderous Xing Yue. The two of them were less than a centimeter apart in height, but Xie Jiuhan was like a high and mighty king looking down at Xing Yue. That aura of disdain made people not dare to just look at him.

Chapter 559: Feng Qing Is My Wife

What was called wild and cool? The current Xie Jiuhan had made a perfect interpretation. Even when he was facing an army of thousands or facing the adopted son of the president who held military power, he felt like he was looking at an ant. The nobility that was engraved in his bones was exuding at all times.

Xing Yue sized up the handsome man in front of him and probed, "You're Netherworld?"

Xie Jiuhan stood there and slowly curled his lips. After knowing Xing Yue for so many years, this was the first time he had used his original appearance.

"Xie, Jiu, Han!" Xing Yue said word by word.

As the adopted son of Country F's president, he naturally knew the famous Xie Jiuhan. This man, who stood at the pinnacle of Xia country, was someone who could influence the world's situation with a casual sentence.

In the past, when they each represented their country to attend some international meetings and summit forums, the two of them had met a few times. However, they were only polite on the surface. Moreover, Xie Jiuhan had displayed his domineeringness on various occasions. His first impression of Xie Jiuhan was that he was not easy to deal with. He was a super business tycoon whose entire body was bleeding!

He had once seen Xie Jiuhan negotiate with the heads of the Commerce Department of each country. Although he looked gentle and elegant on the surface, the methods he used behind the scenes were very brilliant. No country or group could gain any benefits from him. Not to mention earning profits, they could be considered as an expert if they did not get cheated.

Therefore, the large corporations and consortiums of the various countries loved and hated the Xie Corporation. They were often so angry that they wanted to dig up Xie Jiuhan's ancestral grave. However, Xie Jiuhan had just done things according to the contract. They had no excuse to use violence. In Xie Jiuhan's words, "I like how you can't stand me but can't do me."

Therefore, in Xing Yue's eyes, a super capitalist like Xie Jiuhan was a blood-sucking monster in human form. The only difference was that the word 'I'm an profiteer' wasn't tattooed on his forehead.

Xing Yue couldn't help but frown after seeing Xie Jiuhan's expression. "You really surprised me. I didn't expect that a capital tycoon like you would be the King of Killers, Netherworld. A person like you should be living in stinky drains and darkness, but you can live under the sun openly as the president of the Xie Corporation. You're really not simple!"

The handsome man smiled coldly. "I'll say it again. Feng Qing is my wife."

Xing Yue : "..."

To be honest, when Netherworld had been emphasizing that he and Feng Qing were legally married, he didn't believe it at all. He didn't even hesitate at all. How could a delicate and pleasant girl like Feng Qing fall for a monster like Netherworld, who was covered in blood? The two of them were not from the same world at all. If they weren't in the same world, how could they live together?

However, now that these words came from Xie Jiuhan, the president of the Xie Corporation, he had no choice but to treat it seriously. He had to believe it.

Xing Yue was a little stunned when he thought of Feng Qing's bright and cute face. "According to what I know, Qingqing's family conditions in Xia country are very average. Moreover, she left home for some reason a few years ago and disappeared for a period of time..."

Xie Jiuhan's thin lips curled up, and his black eyes shone with a mysterious and dangerous light. He asked in a questioning voice, "As the adopted son of the president, you're actually so concerned about my wife?"

Xing Yue did send someone to Xia country previously and specially investigated Feng Qing's past and present lives. However, he only found out the things that everyone knew. For example, Feng Qing came from a poor mountain ditch. The Feng family started off with perfume, and her aunt was Feng Yiru.

He had always thought that his mother's sudden death was very strange, so he even sent someone to the old home of the Feng family before they move to the Capital to investigate. However, the person didn't investigate much about his mother. Instead, he found out a little about Feng Qing. She ran away from home at the age of thirteen or fourteen and eloped with a wild man outside. Her eyes unexpectedly lost their light, and so on.

However, he didn't believe that Feng Qing had run away from home for a wild man. In his opinion, Feng Qing was a very smart and rational girl. She was definitely not the kind of woman who had zero IQ when she fell in love.

Xie Jiuhan did not need Xing Yue to give an answer. After all, there were too many men in this world who had designs on his wife. He was too lazy to listen to anything.

Chapter 560: You're That Wild Man?

It was normal for someone to be interested in his treasure girl after he married her. There were already many wolves but little meat, not to mention his wife was beautiful and cute.

It was fine if those hungry wolves looked, but if they dared to plot against him, then Xie Jiuhan would definitely not be soft-hearted. He would definitely skin them alive!

Xing Yue looked at Xie Jiuhan and raised his eyebrows. "Are you that wild man?"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up as he glanced at him. He naturally knew what the wild man Xing Yue was referring to. It was because he had long known that Xing Yue had sent people to investigate Feng Qing in Xia country. He was even more clear about what he had found.

"That's right. The wild man who eloped with Feng Qing five years ago was me. She left with me willingly and married me willingly. Now, we're legally married." Xie Jiuhan said with a faint smile.

Xie Jiuhan, you beast! Xing Yue scolded him in his heart.

He never expected that the super tycoon in the financial system of this world would actually attack such a cute little girl like Feng Qing. Feng Qing was nineteen now and was only fourteen years old five years ago. Xie Jiuhan was simply not human!

Xie Jiuhan raised his head and looked down at Xing Yue with his chin. He knew that Xing Yue was cursing him in his heart after seeing his angry expression. Moreover, his cursing was very unpleasant.

"Look at you. Don't tell me you haven't given up on Feng Qing? Don't tell me you, the adopted son of the President, have inappropriate thoughts about a married woman?" Xie Jiuhan teased.

"Xie Jiuhan, shut up. I'm not as dirty as you say. I only treat Qingqing as a younger sister. There's no romantic relationship," Xing Yue roared.

He was also very puzzled by his own condition. After knowing that Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan were indeed husband and wife, although he was relieved, he felt like his younger sister had been bullied. The more he thought about it, the more unhappy he became.

Xie Jiuhan's black eyes shone. He had known Xing Yue for many years and had observed him from all angles. He knew very well that Xing Yue's character was the same as his appearance. He was filled with light and righteousness. In Xia country's words, he was an upright gentleman.

However, the concern Xing Yue displayed towards Feng Qing had already made him feel unhappy. Moreover, looking at Xing Yue's posture, it seemed like he was indignant about him marrying Feng Qing. It felt like an old hen protecting her calf. Could it be because...

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Xing Yue, have you been secreting too many female hormones recently, so your maternal instincts are overflowing?"

Xing Yue: "???"

Xie Jiuhan sounded like he was joking. In fact, he was speaking the truth. Ever since he met Feng Qing, his attitude and concern for Feng Qing had deepened little by little. His heart was filled with Feng Qing's shadow. If anyone dared to treat Feng Qing badly, he would risk his life.

He knew very well that although he had overdone it, he was sincerely concerned and protective of Feng Qing. There was not a hint of filth or unbearableness in it. He simply wanted to be good to Feng Qing and did not want her to be hurt at all.

Just as Xing Yue was about to say something, a soft and gentle voice sounded. "Brother Xing Yue, you're here?"

Everyone looked over and saw Feng Qing sticking her head out of the elevator. She was still wearing a furry cotton shirt, looking like a human cotton candy.

The moment he saw Feng Qing come out, his warm and sunny smile replaced the haze on Xing Yue's face. He felt like his heart was about to melt when he looked at Feng Qing smiling at him. Feng Qing walked to Xie Jiuhan's side and instructed the man with a strange expression. "Little Jiu Jiu, what are you and Xing Yue doing here? Why didn't you invite Brother Xing Yue inside the room? There are so many people outside, it's so inconvenient to talk!"

The two of them had been filled with a strong smell of gunpowder when they spoke outside. If Feng Qing did not come out to mediate, sooner or later, the two groups of people would fight.

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. His handsome head was raised high. He had no intention of inviting Xing Yue in to sit at all. However, he had coaxed Feng Qing until she wasn't angry anymore. He didn't dare to continue provoking her at this moment. Hence, he said unwillingly, "My wife has been a little sick these last two days. It's not convenient for her to see guests. You guys go back first. We'll talk later."

"What? Qingqing is sick?" Upon hearing this, Xing Yue looked at Feng Qing with concern. "Qingqing, how are you? Do you need me to invite the best doctor in Country F for you?"

Feng Qing smiled sweetly at Xing Yue. "Brother Xing Yue, I'm fine. Little Jiu Jiu has already invited a doctor for me. Let's go to the room and talk."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro