681 - 690

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 681: Born To Be Mortal Enemies

Feng Qing asked curiously when she saw that the two brothers were so hostile when they met, "Shouldn't biological brothers be like brothers? I feel that the two of you are just short of stabbing each other."

Han Jintian leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs. "You're talking about other people's twins. We're different from others. We already had a grudge when we were still fertilized eggs."

Feng Qing : "..."

However, it made sense when she thought about it. After all, two fertilized eggs were in the same mother's body at the same time. The competition for nutrients between them had already begun, and this kind of competition would naturally affect the present. It was considered a hostile emotion imprinted in their bones.

Han Jinlu said in a calm voice, "Don't listen to his nonsense. We don't like each other because we've been adopted by different Han family members since we were young. The Han family members who adopted us are mortal enemies, so the two of us are naturally affected by them and hate each other."

Feng Qing came to a realization. After all this, this was the fundamental reason why they, the biological brothers, had turned against each other. They were also famous families in the Capital. Feng Qing had also heard a little about the situation in the Han family. It was said that the Han family's First Master Han and Second Master Han had always been enemies. Although their surnames were both Han, they were half-brothers from different mothers. They naturally wanted to be the head of the Han family with the support of their mothers. For this reason, First Master Han and Second Master Han had been fighting openly and secretly for many years.

It was only when they all had descendants that First Master Han and Second Master Han turned their attention to nurturing the next generation. Since their generation could not compete, they would let the next generation continue to fight. Whoever's child was better would have their child take the position of the Han family's head.

Han Jintian had grown up by First Master Han's side since he was young. He had to do everything according to First Master Han's request. Moreover, Han Jintian had also inherited First Master Han's domineering methods. He had been a typical devilish child since he was young. There was nothing in the world that he didn't dare to do. No one could control Han Jintian after he became an adult. First Master Han forbade him from stepping into the entertainment industry, but he insisted on entering the entertainment industry. Not only did he rely on his own strength to enter the Directing Department, but he also became the youngest director with a box office of ten billion in Xia country. The higher his achievements in the entertainment industry, the more tense his relationship with First Master Han became.

Feng Qing had already known Han Jinlu when she was still blind. Although she couldn't see Han Jinlu's appearance, she felt that this man was very steady and sophisticated. Moreover, he was very smart. He often had the same opinions and thoughts as her in terms of operating the company. The two of them cooperated very happily. The only pity was that three years ago, Han Jinlu was set up by others, which caused his legs to be seriously injured. Feng Qing had tried a lot of methods to treat his legs but to no avail. Therefore, Han Jinlu could only sit on a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Han Jintian swept his cold eyes across Feng Qing and Han Jinlu and raised his eyebrows. "You're friends with such a person?"

Feng Qing nodded. "Yes."

Han Jintian asked again, "How long have you known each other?"

Feng Qing replied, "Three years at most."

Han Jintian curled his lips. "Yo, you've known each other for so long. If I remember correctly, Blue Stocks Capital is the biggest threat to the Xie Corporation at the moment. And you, the madam of the Xie family, actually know the president of Blue Stocks Capital. Does your Xie Jiuhan know?"

When she heard the words 'Xie Corporation', Feng Qing wanted to pounce on Han Jintian and cover his mouth. Unfortunately, she was still a step too late. Han Jintian still said the rest of his words, but Han Jintian was dumbfounded by her actions. He didn't know why Feng Qing wanted to cover his mouth. Did he say something wrong?

However, hearing his words, Han Jinlu, who was sitting opposite him, raised her eyebrows. "The madam of the Xie family?"

She felt that it was a mistake to bring Han Jintian over for dinner today, or perhaps it was a mistake to eat with Han Jintian. She had known Han Jinlu for three years, but she had never told Han Jinlu her true identity. She didn't expect that Han Jintian would expose her today.

Feng Qing sighed and blinked her large eyes at Han Jinlu. "Actually, I didn't mean to hide it from you. I've been quite busy, so I didn't tell you. Last year, I married Xie Jiuhan on my eighteenth birthday."

Han Jinlu: "???"

Ever since he was pushed to the position of the president of Blue Stocks Capital by Feng Qing, he had always treated the Xie Corporation as his biggest competitor. Every day, he would fantasize about starting a war with the Xie Corporation. He wanted to defeat Xie Jiuhan, the legend in the business world. But before he could start a war with the Xie Corporation, the boss of their Blue Stocks Capital actually turned the tables on him?

Chapter 682: The Competitive Man

Han Jinlu said after a long time, "Married? Marriage certificate?"

Feng Qing smiled shyly, her eyes evasive. "Uh... yeah, yes. Um, Jinlu, I'm sorry, I..."

Han Jintian finally understood when he saw this. This was definitely the first time Han Jinlu knew that Feng Qing was already married. Moreover, this was the first time he knew that she was related to Xie Jiuhan. Han Jintian finally understood why Feng Qing had tried her best to cover his mouth just now. It turned out that his unconscious words had exposed Feng Qing's little secret. Han Jintian looked like he was watching the fun as he looked at Feng Qing's embarrassed and shy expression.

"Haha, what do you mean by knowing each other for three years? What good friends? Han Jinlu, you've known Feng Qing for so long, but you don't even know that she's Madam Xie. You actually said that the two of you are friends. Hahaha..." Han Jintian mocked mercilessly.

Feng Qing had hidden this fact from Han Jinlu for such a long time. In Han Jintian's opinion, it was a joke. Hence, he deliberately angered Han Jinlu and said, "Then do you know that I've only known Feng Qing for a few days, but I've long known that she's Madam Xie? How is it? Are you very angry? Hahaha..."

Feng Qing wanted to kick Han Jintian after she saw his smug look. Not many people in the Capital knew that she was the madam of the Xie family, and he knew her identity because of what Li Shaoqun had said on the day of the audition. What made Feng Qing angry and amused was that this man was actually smug about the fact that he knew about this matter earlier than others.

Han Jinlu narrowed his eyes at Han Jintian, his gaze gradually turning deep. "So you're very smug? Then I really want to ask, Feng Qing is the chairman of Blue Stocks Capital. Has she told you about this?"

With that, Han Jinlu sat in the wheelchair and looked at Han Jintian with a smile, waiting for the drastic change in his expression. Han Jintian did not disappoint him, his smug expression instantly froze.

"Jinlu, you..." Feng Qing's mouth could be stuffed with eggs. She didn't expect that the calm Han Jinlu would actually leak her identity as the chairman of the Blue Stocks Capital so easily in order to anger Han Jintian.

It was too late for Feng Qing to ask Han Jinlu to take back his words now. She could only use the menu to cover her face. She, as the boss, was quite speechless at the feeling of being betrayed by her Strongest Assistant In The Entire Universe.

Han Jintian was stunned for a long time. It was as if he took a long time to digest Han Jinlu's words before he understood what he meant. The man's neck turned stiffly, and his eyes sized up Feng Qing. "Blue, blue what?"

If not for the fact that grabbing a girl's collar would be treated as a hooligan, he would have immediately pulled Feng Qing's face close to take a closer look.

"Feng Qing, I want you to say it yourself. Are you really the chairman of Blue Stocks Capital?" Han Jintian took a deep breath and stared at Feng Qing.

"Han Jintian, don't be so fierce. I don't have a choice. Don't worry, I'm a very particular person. As long as you can keep my identity a secret, I'll go to the Feiyun Clubhouse every week to spend a hundred million. I guarantee that you'll earn a lot." Feng Qing's large eyes that were shining rose from behind the menu, revealing an expression that said, "Let's discuss it."

"Are you really the chairman of Blue Stocks Capital? But-but isn't the boss of Blue Stocks Capital a man?" Han Jintian frowned.

"Uh... this is... a trade secret. You can understand, right? Hehe." Feng Qing didn't want to say everything.

Han Jintian : "..."

He never expected that Feng Qing would actually be the final boss of Blue Stocks Capital, and Han Jinlu knew about it before him. This made his newly established mental advantage immediately collapse, and his mood fell to rock bottom. When he heard that Han Jinlu knew Feng Qing before him, he was extremely unhappy. He had a strong desire to win and he wanted to force Feng Qing to break off all ties with Han Jinlu. Now, Han Jinlu was one step ahead of him in Feng Qing's matter, and this made him furious.

Han Jintian's nostrils spewed out two streams of hot air. He was very angry, so angry that he didn't know what to do. He really wanted to rub Feng Qing's glutinous rice ball-like face with his two large hands when he looked at Feng Qing's innocent expression. He wondered if water would come out if he pinched it hard.

After staring at Feng Qing for a long time, Han Jintian said, "Chairman of Blue Stocks Capital, you're really too surprising. Does your man know that you're so capable?"

Feng Qing's expression turned bitter upon the mention of Xie Jiuhan. "He doesn't know either."

Chapter 683: Identity Reveal

"Ha, hahaha..." Suddenly, Han Jintian raised his head and laughed loudly.

He immediately imagined Xie Jiuhan's shocked expression. Even if he wasn't shocked, his face would definitely be darker than the ink spat out by the octopus. That high and mighty master of the Capital, that insufferably arrogant and cold man, was actually duped by his wife. He didn't even know who his wife was. Just the thought of it made Han Jintian extremely happy.

Feng Qing hid her face behind the menu and didn't dare to look at Han Jintian. She could only listen to this man laugh crazily. She felt that she wasn't here to eat today, but to reveal her identity. It had been so difficult to hide it from so many people for so long, in the end, her two identities were exposed before she could finish ordering the dishes. If she had known this would happen, she would have gone home and slept. She secretly glanced at the scenery of the Yingyue Villa. Yes, it was indeed very beautiful. It was just that this place could subdue her. She wouldn't come back after eating this.

Han Jintian looked at Feng Qing again after laughing for a while. "I've seen the chairman of Blue Stocks Capital in the clubhouse before. He's wearing a custom-made suit and has a mustache. No matter how I look at it, he looks like a man. Could it be that you like to wear men's clothes?"

Feng Qing's large eyes rose from behind the menu again. She said in a male voice, "It's not difficult to pretend to be a man. After all, I have many vocals. You've heard it before when I tried out the theme song, right?"

Han Jintian had no choice but to praise her again upon hearing this voice. Feng Qing's talent was too amazing. She had used five voices when she was trying out the song previously. Now, the man's voice was the sixth voice. Moreover, there should be many voice lines that she had not used from the looks of it. This male voice was imitated vividly by her. It was difficult to believe that it came from the mouth of a delicate little girl.

Han Jintian raised his eyebrows. "Yes, your voice is indeed the boss of Blue Stocks Capital. It's almost the same as what I heard in the clubhouse. Your voice could change to a different gender. Should I say that you're a genius or a monster?"

With that, he shook his head again. Feng Qing's voice change ability had already exceeded the normal range. It was enough to show that her control of her vocal cords had reached a terrifying level to be able to switch between various voices so calmly and easily. The so-called voice actresses on the Internet paled in comparison to Feng Qing's terrifying voice change ability.

"D*mn! D*mn! You can actually speak in a man's voice?" Han Jinlu couldn't help but curse. In the past, he had always thought that Feng Qing had used some kind of voice changer. He didn't expect that she could directly imitate a man's voice to speak. This was really beyond imagination.

After quickly ordering a few dishes, Feng Qing directly chatted with Han Jinlu about some of the internal work directions and decisions of Blue Stocks Capital. Han Jinlu reported some of the recent internal work of the corporation to Feng Qing, and Feng Qing gave some suggestions from time to time. The two of them did not treat Han Jintian as an outsider at all, nor did they care what secrets he heard.

Han Jintian remained silent at the side and only watched the two of them chat. He was not interested in the internal affairs of the Blue Stocks Capital. He only felt that it was very boring now because he had completely become a bystander. He did not even know what they were talking about. Fortunately, the waiter quickly served the food and he finally found something to do.

Glancing at the plate in front of Feng Qing, Han Jinlu raised his eyebrows and said, "Waiter, what's wrong with you? We specifically requested less foie gras for the Black truffle fried foie gras. Why does it have more foie gras than black truffle?"

The waiter was slightly stunned. He also looked at the plate in front of Feng Qing and then at the menu, so he hurriedly nodded. "Beautiful lady, I'm really sorry. This is our problem. I'll immediately get the kitchen to make another serving for you."

Feng Qing's stomach rumbled from hunger so how could she wait? She hurriedly shook her head. "No need to trouble yourself. It's good to have more foie gras. I'm a little hungry today. Why don't you instruct the kitchen to serve the dishes behind quickly?"

The waiter bowed and said, "Alright, I wish the three of you a pleasant meal."

After the waiter left, Han Jintian said, "So you don't like to eat foie gras?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "It's not that I don't like to eat foie gras, but it's too greasy. I'll get fat easily if I eat too much."

Han Jintian nodded. "Yes, actually, I'm also afraid of getting sick of it, so I don't usually eat it. The two of us seem to have something in common again."

He deliberately said the last sentence for Han Jinlu to hear. After saying that, he even deliberately looked at Feng Qing smugly, meaning to say, "I and Feng Qing are a perfect match. A handicapped person like you is not worthy."

Chapter 684: Forced To Do Business

Han Jinlu's face darkened and he did not say anything when he saw Han Jintian's smug expression. Thinking back to his interactions with Feng Qing all these years and then thinking about Han Jintian's many habits, he realized that the two of them really had many similarities. However, he did not give Han Jintian a chance to continue being smug. He directly ignored Han Jintian and chatted with Feng Qing.

Han Jinlu's attitude was serious and unsmiling. He continued to talk to Feng Qing about work as a businessman, and Feng Qing could only chat with him as she ate. A good lunch had actually become a work forum. Was this considered being forced to do business? Feng Qing smiled bitterly in her heart.

Han Jintian suddenly interrupted, "You don't have to think too much. This lass will be mine for five days next week."

Han Jinlu was slightly stunned. He turned to look at Han Jintian and asked, "Why?"

Han Jintian sneered and said, "Because she has already agreed to sing the theme songs for my new movie and is also responsible for making the music for the entire movie. I also have to make a music video for her. A week might not even be enough to finish doing all these, so if you want to look for her, wait until the week after."

As he spoke, Han Jintian looked at Han Jinlu with a mocking and smug expression, as if he had seized the initiative in this matter again. It was his happiest thing to be able to make Han Jinlu suffer.

However, Feng Qing looked at Han Jintian in confusion after hearing his words. "Hey, when did I agree to shoot the music video?"

Han Jintian gave her a "eat, don't talk" expression. Feng Qing was speechless. Why did she feel like she was being forced to do business again? The original plan was not about filming any music video at all. This was completely Han Jintian's last minute idea.

Feng Qing's eyes darted around. She felt that she could still save the situation. "When you took the photo previously, didn't you say that if one was prepared, the thing you took wouldn't have that same taste?"

However, Han Jintian said indifferently, "It's fine. Don't forget that your brother, me, is a top student in the Directing and Photography departments. I'm best at photographing people. As long as you're obedient, I can shoot you into a super beauty. You can be as beautiful as you want."

Han Jintian's desire to win was completely aroused after meeting Han Jinlu. In order to completely win against Han Jinlu, Han Jintian actually started to call himself brother. Feng Qing could only secretly sigh at the magical desire to win between men. However, Han Jintian was indeed a few years older than her, so it was normal for him to call himself brother. She seemed to have no way to refute.

Upon hearing Han Jintian's words, Han Jinlu folded his hands and placed them in front of his mouth. He narrowed his eyes and stared at Han Jintian. Clearly, he was thinking of a countermeasure again. Han Jintian was simply overestimating himself by daring to snatch Feng Qing from him.

Han Jintian also knew what he meant. Thinking that Han Jinlu was up to no good again, he started to secretly be on guard.

The three people did not speak after that and finished their meal in silence. When the three of them finished eating, Han Jinlu controlled the electric wheelchair and prepared to leave. "I still have something on, so I'll leave first."

Feng Qing hurriedly stood up and took the initiative to help Han Jinlu push the wheelchair. "Let me help you."

"Hmph!" Han Jintian couldn't help but snort coldly. He sat on the chair and watched the two of them leave.

Feng Qing looked at him and did not say anything. After all, these two brothers had been taught to be like enemies. It was probably harder than ascending to the heavens to get Han Jintian to push Han Jinlu's wheelchair.

Feng Qing reached out and placed her hand on Han Jinlu's wrist. "How do you feel your legs recently? Do you still not feel anything?"

Han Jinlu's expression darkened as he lifted his legs. "It's still the same. I don't have much hope anymore."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. This was the first time she had been so serious about taking someone's pulse since she had become successful in Chinese medicine. However, the more she felt his pulse, the higher her eyebrows became. She didn't know what poison had poisoned Han Jinlu's legs, but it was actually so difficult to cure. His legs were numb.

Firstly, it was because his tendons and bones had been injured previously. Secondly, it was because his meridians had been poisoned. Han Jinlu's blood vessels were clogged, so he couldn't feel his legs.

Feng Qing's worried expression made Han Jinlu smile and pointed at Feng Qing's forehead. "How many times have I told you not to frown for no reason? My legs can't work anymore, but I still have my hands. Moreover, my abilities are all in my brain. It doesn't matter if I lose my legs."

He was saying this to Feng Qing and himself. Ever since his legs were crippled, he had been consoling himself like this. Moreover, his confidence had been repeatedly built up before it was shattered. If not for this consolation, he might have already killed himself.

Chapter 685: I'm Yin Qing

Just think about it, a person who had been outstanding since he was young, a person with ideals and ambitions, a person who was originally healthy, had suddenly become handicapped. The huge difference was not something an ordinary person could bear at all. Most importantly, he was still so young.

Feng Qing looked at the gloomy expression on Han Jinlu's face and said formally, "Jinlu, don't be discouraged. I will definitely cure your leg."

Han Jinlu took a deep breath and said in a low voice, "Master Yin, don't worry too much. I'm fine. At least I can continue to serve you and fight for the Blue Stocks Capital."

Compared to calling her by Feng Qing's real name, he still preferred to call this woman 'Master Yin'. This name was not only Feng Qing's code name, but also represented the highest right of the Blue Stocks Capital.

Han Jinlu couldn't help but recall the first time the two of them met as he looked at the cute and moving woman. At that time, Feng Qing was still a "little blind girl". Although her eyes looked very empty, it gave people a warm and enjoyable feeling when she smiled. Feng Qing even took the initiative to reach out and shake his hand. "Hello, I'm Yin Qing. If you're willing, call me Master Yin in the future. I'll bring you to the pinnacle of Xia country's business world!"

This sentence sounded so laughable and overconfident at that time, but the truth had proven that Feng Qing was very powerful. Not only did she fulfill her promise, but she also made Blue Stocks Capital into the top three in the world. It was even comparable to the Xie Corporation.

In the past three years, Han Jinlu had seen too much and had personally participated in the rise of the Blue Stocks Capital. The one who surprised him the most was Feng Qing. This woman was like a thick book. She would surprise others every time he flipped to the next page. For example, she knew Chinese medicine and could read his pulse to prescribe medicine. For example, she could make a disguise mask and wear it on her face.

For example, Feng Qing's IQ was extremely high. Every time she encountered a problem, she could solve the problem by thinking of ways that others couldn't think of. In his eyes, Feng Qing was a magical girl. Her achievements were already high enough in the eyes of ordinary people, but Feng Qing would never know fatigue and continue to work hard. He had once asked Feng Qing in private what she wanted after working so hard, but Feng Qing said, "I just want to catch up to someone."

Han Jinlu was very curious about who the person who made Feng Qing chase with all her might was. Even if Feng Qing used all her strength, she was unwilling to stop no matter how tiring it was. Today, he finally knew who Feng Qing was chasing. It was the God of the entire Xia country's business world, Xie Jiuhan. Even if he was unwilling to admit it, Han Jinlu had to say that Xie Jiuhan was indeed an outstanding and powerful person. He was also worthy of anyone chasing after him.

Feng Qing looked at Han Jinlu and comforted him. "Don't worry. As long as I'm here, your leg will be cured sooner or later. You have to believe in my ability."

Han Jinlu nodded. "Yes, I believe you."

The next morning, Han Jintian posted a message on Weibo before Feng Qing woke up. He officially announced to the public that he had decided to use the Internet celebrity singer, Siren, to sing the theme song for the new movie. At the same time, he also announced that the music video for the theme song would be recorded by Siren.

The news caused a huge commotion on the Internet, and for a time, it became the topic of discussion for everyone. Yesterday, the entire Internet criticized and scolded Han Jintian and the singer, Siren. However, the netizens realized that they had all been deceived by Mo Yi after Feng Qing helped Han Jintian turn the tables at the news conference yesterday. There was no such thing as a big director sleeping with a male actor. Only the male actor had schemed to frame the big director, with the goal of making a name for himself. The truth had proven that Mo Yi had succeeded, but the truth could not be hidden. Everything he had done had ultimately been exposed to the world, and not only would he face jail time, but he would also be banned from the entertainment industry forever.

Han Jintian had cleared his name. Not only did the netizens run to his Weibo to apologize to him, but they also discussed who would sing the movie theme song. Many people on the Internet were on the Siren's side. This was because she had helped Han Jintian, so they hoped that Han Jintian would give the opportunity to Siren. Everyone was naturally happy to see such a perfect plot. Of course, many people did not want the Siren to sing. After all, she was only an Internet singer and had little experience, so there were some netizens who did not think highly of Feng Qing. Han Jintian's assistant's phone was about to explode. They were all the singers who had previously announced that they would no longer cooperate with Han Jintian.

Chapter 686: Feng Qing Had An Insomnia

Han Jintian's reputation had been cleared. He had been framed by Mo Yi. This matter had slapped the faces of those singers. There were even some famous singers who sincerely wrote a thousand-word self-reflection essay and posted it on Weibo. The content was almost the same. They all scolded Mo Yi, saying that they had also been blinded by Mo Yi and apologized for the harm they did to Han Jintian. They also expressed that they were willing to sing the movie theme song with Han Jintian for free.

The funniest thing was that many celebrities contacted Han Jintian and expressed that they wanted to sing it, but they were all rejected by Han Jintian. Han Jintian was unable to stand it so he finally posted a Weibo post and announced that the new movie theme song would be sung by the Internet celebrity, Siren.

Han Jintian hurriedly posted another Weibo post and reiterated it with nine photos of Feng Qing when he saw that many people were still suspecting the authenticity of this news on Weibo. However, the entire Internet trembled again as the nine photos were released on the Internet. The netizens were all captured by Feng Qing's immortal appearance in the photos.

"It's too amazing! I feel that any one of our Siren Goddess's photos is a photo of art."

"A blockbuster, an absolute blockbuster. A woman who can hold up the entire photo with her looks. Look at her face. She's simply born to be a celebrity."

"I love her. My little heart has already been taken away by the Siren, especially this side profile photo. I can't describe it with words. Could she be an angel who descended to the mortal world?"

Han Jintian couldn't help but smile smugly when he looked at the praises made by netizens for Feng Qing's beauty and cuteness. These nine photos were the ones he had casually taken for Feng Qing on the street. They were originally only eight photos, but when he came out of Yingyue Villa after dinner, he secretly took another photo.

Feng Qing was bathed in the sunlight like a shining body under the golden glow of the sun. Everything was so beautiful. She held her phone with both hands and watched as the netizens crazily forwarded the post and praised her beauty. The smile on her face had never disappeared. There was no woman in this world who did not love beauty, and there was no woman who did not like to be praised by others, so Feng Qing was no exception.

Although the name of the Siren had long spread on the Internet, there had never been any clear photos or videos of her on the Internet. When she was performing in the Hong Meng Theater, she was in the deepest part of the stage, so everyone could only vaguely see a young and beautiful woman playing the violin. Other than the app, she did not have any other accounts to publicize, let alone nine photos.

However, Han Jintian updated the third post just as the netizens were praising Feng Qing. It was a poster of Feng Qing. He had asked the production team's design department to design it as quickly as possible. He only hurriedly reviewed it and posted it on Weibo. The Feng Qing in the poster was youthful, sweet, and moving. The natural smile and expression on her face conquered all the netizens again.

"This is too much. Why is there such a good-looking girl in the world? Can't she let other girls live?"

"Her looks are too good. Looking at her is like seeing beauty. It's as if she's the combination of all the beauty in the world."

"What do you mean by elf? The Siren Goddess is an elf. She's an elf who lives in music. I wonder what man is worthy of her?"

Feng Qing was also quite surprised to see the netizens praise her again. She didn't expect that nine photos and a poster would attract so much attention on the Internet.

—-

In the master bedroom of the Xie Manor.

After Feng Qing took a hot bath, she laid on the bed and prepared to sleep. She forwarded the nine photos that Han Jintian had posted on Weibo to Xie Jiuhan. Ever since the two of them sent a few messages that day, Xie Jiuhan had lost contact with her again. It was as if he had never appeared in this world. The man did not reply to any of Feng Qing's messages these few days.

Although the man had lost contact for a few days from time to time in the past few years, Feng Qing knew that he would definitely be fine. Even she had to acknowledge this man's strength. Every time the man went out, he would not say what he was doing, and she did not want to ask too much. After all, the two of them had their own secrets.

Feng Qing placed her phone at the head of the bed to charge it after she sent the message and saw that the man did not reply. Then, she crawled under the blanket and prepared to sleep. However, she felt lonely. When the man was home, she could still lean against the man's ribs, but now, she's lying on the bed alone.

Feng Qing turned on the bedside lamp after tossing and turning for a long time. She actually couldn't sleep. Since she couldn't sleep, she wouldn't sleep. She got up and went to the cloakroom, taking out a man's fluffy pajamas from the cabinet.

Chapter 687: A Hundred Million For a Piece Of News

Feng Qing took the man's pajamas and looked at it. She looked at the bear pattern on it and smiled. Then, she put the man's fluffy pajamas on. She couldn't see the man or have any news of him, so she could only think of him in this way. She could clearly smell the man's smell on the fluffy pajamas.

Feng Qing hugged her arms and closed her eyes as she smelled the man's smell on the pajamas. It was as if the man was hugging her. Then, Feng Qing returned to the bed in the man's pajamas. She fell asleep in a short while as she was smelling the man's smell.

However, Feng Qing had a dream. In her dream, she was standing on the cliff of an island. Moreover, below the island was a battlefield filled with smoke. The deafening sound of gunfire rang out incessantly. Shouts, wails, and screams resounded across the island.

Boom! Black smoke rose after an extremely large explosion. Feng Qing saw someone walking out of the black smoke. That person was tall and slender. He was wearing a military green singlet and a pair of navy blue camouflage pants. His two arms, which had perfect muscles, were holding a heavy machine gun and he was carrying a rocket launcher on his back.

"Little Jiu Jiu?!" Although she was far away, Feng Qing still recognized the man at a glance. Even if Xie Jiuhan turned into ashes, she could still recognize him at a glance.

Xie Jiuhan's expression was cold and murderous. He walked out of the smoke like a god. Feng Qing felt that the man was looking at her, but she didn't feel like he was looking at her. His eyes, which were filled with killing intent, were looking at her. There was no longer any gentleness or love. Being stared at by the man was like being stared at by a wild beast, making Feng Qing's entire body tremble involuntarily. What was even more terrifying was that before she could react, the man pointed the gun in his arms to her. The moment the man pulled the trigger, Feng Qing suddenly woke up from her dream.

"No, no!" Feng Qing sat up from the bed reflexively. It wasn't until she opened her eyes and saw the decorations in the room that she realized that she was just dreaming. Feng Qing's forehead was covered in cold sweat, and her face was a little pale. She took a few deep breaths before she recovered.

She took her phone from the head of the bed and took a look. It was already 3: 30 in the morning. She was no longer sleepy after being woken up by a nightmare at this time. She opened her contact list and dialed Su Yu's number. Su Yu was Xie Jiuhan's special assistant and chief secretary. Not only could he enter and leave the Xie Manor at will, but he also had a lot of prestige and authority in the Di Hui Building. He was considered an incarnation of Xie Jiuhan.

To Feng Qing's surprise, Su Yu picked up the phone after three rings. "Young Madam, I'm Su Yu. Why are you calling so late?"

Feng Qing did not hesitate and asked directly, "I want to know where Little Jiu Jiu is."

After a few seconds, Su Yu replied, "I'm sorry, Young Madam. I might have to disappoint you. I don't know where the Ninth Master is either."

Feng Qing was silent for a while until Su Yu called her on the phone. "Oh, I'm fine. I just dreamed of Little Jiu Jiu. Continue to sleep. I'm sorry to have disturbed you."

Su Yu could clearly hear disappointment and uneasiness from her voice. Hence, he hurriedly said, "Young Madam, don't worry about the Ninth Master. According to the time he set before he left, he will be back in at most half a month. Although we don't know where he is, the Ninth Master should be back in five days. Moreover, the Ninth Master brought a lot of people out this time. There are people protecting him both openly and secretly, so Young Madam, don't worry too much."

Feng Qing nodded when she heard Su Yu's consolation. "Alright, I understand. Goodbye."

With that, she hung up the phone. Although Su Yu's words made sense, she couldn't fall asleep peacefully without any news of Xie Jiuhan. She held her phone and thought for a while before issuing a mission through A Dark Organization.

Mr. Qingyi: "I need the latest news about Xie Jiuhan. Every news is 100 million. The mission takes effect once it's released."

As the mission was released, a few minutes later, Mr. Qing Er sent a message. "D*mn! A hundred million reward for a piece of news. Little Qingqing, do you have too much money to spend?"

Before Feng Qing could reply to Mr. Qing Er, she saw another message on her phone. "Mr. Qingyi, why are you looking for the Ninth Master? Do you still want to poison him? Could it be that the grudge between you two isn't over?"

Feng Qing took a closer look and realized that the person who had sent the message in A Dark Organization's discussion group was the Sword God. She felt that this Sword God's brain was really not useful. It had been so long, but he had yet to figure out what was going on between Xie Jiuhan and Mr. Qingyi.

Chapter 688: A Familiar Song From Another Country

Mr. Qing Er scolded, "Sword God, I'm willing to call you the stupidest in the organization!"

However, it was normal when he thought about it. In A Dark Organization, apart from Night God Xu Mingqian, only Mr. Qing Er and Li Shaofeng knew Feng Qing's true identity. The others were all kept in the dark. Although the Sword God had a lot of contact with Feng Qing, he never paid much attention to these things.

After thinking for a while, Feng Qing replied in the group, "That's right. Our grudge has yet to be resolved. Use all your strength to help me find him. When I find him, I want to turn him into a medicine man and let him guard me forever."

On the other end of the phone, the Sword God felt uncomfortable after seeing this message. Mr. Qingyi's words were so fierce, but why did he feel a hint of sweetness? After a while, the Sword God asked, "Qingyi, do you want to deal with Xie Jiuhan or not? Can you make it clearer?"

Seeing this message, Mr. Qing Er directly tagged the group leader. "Do you dare to kick the Sword God out of the group? This fellow's IQ is too low. I'm afraid that I'll be infected if I stay in the group with him for too long."

The group leader, Night God, replied, "I can consider kicking the two of you out together. You're not much stronger than the Sword God, yet you think you're very outstanding."

Mr. Qing Er : "..."

At the same time, far away in the vast sea, it was evening. The sky was suffused with red fire clouds, the blue sky, groups of seabirds, and surging waves. Even the air was salty.

Just half an hour ago, the freighter under Xie Jiuhan's feet had stopped at a port to replenish its supplies. He had changed into a clean suit and was wearing a pair of sunglasses. His hair was combed neatly, and he looked very imposing and elegant. He got off the freighter and walked through the busy port. Many people here were dressed similar to him, so he was not very eye-catching.

He specially came down to take a walk during the supply time. He had been sailing for seven to eight days, and he was already tired of it. The port in front of him was called G8 Port. He had heard that this place was rich in diamonds, so he wanted to take this opportunity to take a look.

However, after shopping for a while, he heard Feng Qing's singing. Hence, he looked at the side of the road in surprise and realized that there was a video shop hidden in the alley by the road. Not only were there all sorts of sound equipment, but there were also all sorts of records. Feng Qing's record was being played. Xie Jiuhan walked into the video shop.

The boss was a middle-aged man in his forties or fifties. He had a thick stubble on his face that made people want to help him shave it off. When the middle-aged man saw Xie Jiuhan walk in, he hurriedly stood up and said, "Hello, sir. Do you want to buy a record or sound equipment? From your attire, you should be from outside, right?"

The middle-aged man was speaking in his native language. Xie Jiuhan said in the same language, "I heard this song just now, so I came in to take a look."

The middle-aged man was not surprised that Xie Jiuhan knew how to speak their language. Instead, he chuckled and said, "It looks like you know music too, sir. This song was sung by the most popular Internet singer in Xia country, the Siren. I only got three of her records because this place is too far from Xia country. One was bought in the morning and one in the afternoon. Now, there's only one left. If I had known that the Siren's records were so easy to sell, I would have bought a few more back then."

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows. "You must have been cheated. According to what I know, the Siren has never released a record. She only sang live on the Internet. Your so-called record is very likely a fake record that someone secretly recorded the song the Siren sang in the live stream."

The middle-aged man was immediately unhappy when he heard him say that his records were fake. "I say, if you don't want to buy it, leave. Don't talk nonsense here. I got someone to bring this in from Xia country. How can it be fake?"

Xie Jiuhan shook his head and didn't say anything else when he saw that the middle-aged man didn't believe him. He couldn't tell him that the Siren was his wife, right? Moreover, the other party definitely wouldn't believe him. Although he felt amiable and surprised to hear Feng Qing's singing here, he didn't want to buy this fake record. After all, he didn't want to admit that he was a fan of her.

However, just as he turned to leave, he saw a poster on the wall from the corner of his eye. The man stopped and slowly turned around. The person in the poster was his wife. Feng Qing's unintentional beauty made Xie Jiuhan lose his focus. However, he quickly frowned. Why had he never seen this photo before?

Chapter 689: Two Coins

When Xie Jiuhan did not leave, the middle-aged man said, "Stop looking. There's only one poster. I won't sell it even if you give me a lot of money. I would be in a good mood just by looking at such a good-looking female singer."

With that, the middle-aged man suddenly slapped his forehead. "That's right, why didn't I think of that? There are many photos and posters of the Siren on the Internet now. Why didn't I print some and sell them? I heard that these photos of Siren were personally taken by the big director of Xia country. As expected of the director, he's so professional in taking photos."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan turned to look at the middle-aged man and said coldly, "Listen to me. Don't print photos and posters of Siren. Otherwise, you won't have the life to spend the money even if you earn it."

The middle-aged man's expression darkened. Anyone who heard such words would not be happy. Why should he listen to such words for no reason? Moreover, who had he offended?

Xie Jiuhan said, "Give me a number."

The middle-aged man was confused. "What? What number?"

Xie Jiuhan's expression darkened. "Name a price. How much does it cost for you to agree to not selling Siren's photos or posters?"

The middle-aged man finally understood what he meant and immediately retorted, "What has this got to do with money? It's my freedom to print and sell anyone's photos I want. What right do you have to not let me do it? Moreover, I'm a fan of Siren. I can earn money while promoting my idol. Why not do such a perfect thing?"

Xie Jiuhan walked to the wall and carefully took off Feng Qing's poster. After gently touching the woman's face on the poster, he turned to look at the middle-aged man and said, "How much is this poster?"

His voice was very cold and indifferent, and it was filled with an unquestionable tone. He was not discussing with others, but giving orders to others. Xie Jiuhan was naturally willing to use money to solve this matter. If the middle-aged man did not appreciate his kindness, then he could not blame him for being ruthless.

The middle-aged man felt a chill run down his spine when he looked at Xie Jiuhan's scary gaze. He even had the illusion that he was being stared at by a cheetah. The middle-aged man had been operating the shop here for ten years. He knew many people who came in and out of here. He had also heard of some powerful figures, but he had never seen Xie Jiuhan before. He had a typical oriental face. Although his appearance and figure were very good, it obviously did not match their Western aesthetic standards. When did such a person appear on this sea route?

After cursing in his heart, the middle-aged man stretched out three fingers. "Since you want to buy it so much, 300,000!"

Weren't you arrogant? Didn't you have an arrogant attitude? The middle-aged man opened his mouth and shouted out a sum of money that he could only earn in two years. He wanted to use this kind of 'sky-high price' to scare Xie Jiuhan away. He wouldn't accept it if there's a cent less than 300,000.

Xie Jiuhan walked over with the poster when he looked at the middle-aged man's three fingers. After fumbling in his pocket for a while, he took out two coins and threw them on the cashier counter.

The middle-aged man took a look and immediately laughed in anger. "Kid, which mental hospital forgot to close the door and let you out? Two cents. Do you not know how to count, or did you think that I couldn't count?"

To be honest, Xie Jiuhan also felt that he had gone overboard. However, this was all the money he had. This time, he was here to carry out a special mission. During the mission, all communication equipment and payment equipment would be suspended. This was to completely cut off from the outside world and achieve the goal of not being monitored by others. However, he could use the Xie Corporation's account, but everyone knew that the Xie Corporation was his. Once he did that, some people would still be able to discover his movements. Therefore, this method would not work.

The middle-aged man threw the two coins back to Xie Jiuhan and said disdainfully, "After all this, you're a poor brat. You only brought two cents with you. How dare you imitate others and pretend to be a rich man? To tell you the truth, this poster of mine is worth ten yuan. If you can take it out, I'll let you take it."

With that, the middle-aged man snorted coldly and reached out to grab the poster in Xie Jiuhan's hand. "If you don't have money, return the poster to me!"

Xie Jiuhan dodged the middle-aged man's hand. This was a photo of his wife. How could he let the middle-aged man snatch it back? The middle-aged man said angrily, "You didn't pay and even snatched my things. Do you believe that I'll call the police now?!"

Chapter 690: Underground Boxing Competition

Xie Jiuhan held the poster tightly and placed it behind him. It was simply wishful thinking to want to snatch Feng Qing's poster from him. So what if he didn't have money and wanted to snatch it?

The middle-aged man was angry. He walked out from behind the cashier and reached out to snatch the poster from behind Xie Jiuhan. Xie Jiuhan could have easily dodged it, but the poster was too big. He accidentally bumped into the shelf beside him and was blocked. Therefore, a corner of the poster was grabbed by the middle-aged man. Xie Jiuhan was angry and subconsciously shook the poster. Instantly, there was a tearing sound from the poster as it was split into two. The inertia made the middle-aged man take a step back, and he held a torn corner tightly in his hand.

The middle-aged man was stunned for a moment as he looked at the corner in his hand. Then, he roared at Xie Jiuhan, "You detestable fellow, you actually tore my poster. Compensate me with ten yuan. Otherwise, I'll get the police to arrest you!"

Xie Jiuhan was not angry because a poster had been torn apart. Instead, his eyes were fixed on the wall behind the middle-aged man. There was also a promotional poster hanging there, but it was not Feng Qing's poster. Instead, it was a poster promoting the underground boxing. On the poster were two fists that had collided with each other. The most eye-catching part was written with a few golden words that said that the reward was one million.

Xie Jiuhan walked over and tore off the poster. Then, he turned to look at the middle-aged man. "Give me the pen. I want to register for the competition."

The middle-aged man was stunned upon hearing this. Then, he sized up Xie Jiuhan in disdain and said, "You want to participate in the underground boxing competition with your little body? Hurry up and put the poster back. I can still pretend that nothing happened."

Xie Jiuhan pretended not to see the middle-aged man's disdainful gaze and continued, "Does your underground boxing competition really pay if you win?"

Xie Jiuhan was suspicious of this, and the middle-aged man said proudly, "Outsider, don't talk nonsense if you don't understand. Although it's called the underground boxing competition, the boxing competition is a big economic pillar here. It has been held for more than fifty years. I don't dare to say anything else, but ever since I remembered, I've never heard of the underground boxing competition not giving money. It's precisely because the underground boxing competition did give out money that fighters from all over the world will come to participate in the competition. Anyone who can win the championship in the end will receive the bonus promised by the underground boxing competition and will also be personally received by the mayor. After becoming the underground boxing champion, not only will they enjoy high honor here, but they will also enjoy free food and drinks in this city until the next underground boxing competition."

With that, the middle-aged man walked around Xie Jiuhan. His eyes were about to roll into the sky. "However, I advise you to cancel this idea as soon as possible. Although you're quite tall and have some muscles, your muscles are not enough to compare to those professional fighters. Have you seen fists the size of sandbags? Have you seen chest muscles that are as firm as millstones?"

Xie Jiuhan held a poster in one hand and watched quietly as the middle-aged man scolded him. Xie Jiuhan slapped the poster of the boxing match on the counter after the man finished speaking. Since there was money to be made, he had to change his strategy. How unpresentable it is to rob openly. It would be satisfying to use money to knock someone out!

When Xie Jiuhan walked out of the shop without turning back, the middle-aged man couldn't help but ask, "Hey, what do you mean?"

Xie Jiuhan stopped in his tracks and looked at the torn Feng Qing poster. He placed the Feng Qing poster aside and turned his face to the side. "I'll leave the poster with you first. You must take good care of it. After the underground boxing competition ends, I'll naturally come back to take it. I won't miss a single cent of 300,000."

After saying this, Xie Jiuhan did not stay any longer and went straight to the registration point for the underground boxing competition, leaving the middle-aged man standing on the spot with a confused expression. When he remembered to let Xie Jiuhan compensate for the torn poster, Xie Jiuhan's figure had already disappeared into the crowd.

The King of Fighters Bar.

Every time night fell, this was the most prosperous and hot-blooded place in the entire port. It was also the place where the commoners living here liked to come for leisure the most after a busy day. The King of Fighters Bar was a bar on the ground, but their underground area was a boxing arena. Every day, countless boxers would compete here. At the end of the year, this place would hold an annual underground boxing competition. As the name suggested, underground boxing was unscrupulous. There were no rules or restrictions on any combat skills. As long as one could defeat the other party, they would be the hero in everyone's hearts.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro