71 - 80

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 71: March's Wailing

Gu Qingye deliberately made the matter sound more serious. He wanted to help Feng Qing hide her identity. Otherwise, if she met Xie Jiuhan again, it would not be so easy to escape.

"What kind of huge price? Did the Healer let you sleep with him?" Li Shaoqun teased.

Hearing this, Gu Qingye immediately glared and subconsciously glanced in Feng Qing's direction.

"Get lost! Don't talk nonsense here! The Healer is a man. Why would I need to serve him in bed? If anyone is doing that, it's you." Gu Qingye hammered Li Shaoqun's shoulder.

"Don't worry. As long as you can help me invite the Healer, even if he wants me to sleep with him, I won't have any complaints." Li Shaoqun teased.

"Li Shaoqun, get out of my sight. If you dare to joke around with the Healer again, I'll kick your butt." Gu Qingye rolled his eyes. When he turned around, he noticed that Feng Qing had already left, so he waved his hand at Li Shaoqun and left.

Watching Gu Qingye's back view gradually leave, Li Shaoqun revealed a playful smile. Through Gu Qingye's reaction, he could confirm that there was something fishy. With his understanding of Gu Qingye, he had never seen him so protective of someone before. The Healer was the first. It was obvious that Gu Qingye could contact the Healer, but he seemed to be unwilling to let the Healer appear in public.

Could it be that it was really out of respect for the Healer? Or... was it because the Healer had cured Old Master Gu? Li Shaoqun thought for a long time before he shook his head. He couldn't figure out what was going on, so he could only give up.

In the Xie residence.

"Ao... Ao Ao!"

Xie Jiuhan, who had just returned home from work, heard a few wails the moment he entered. However, the wails were not from humans but from March.

Xie Jiuhan frowned slightly and looked around the room. He realized that Feng Qing was not in the living room, so he walked towards the bedroom on the second floor. He wanted to see what was going on. However, when he reached the bedroom door, he was stunned by the scene before him.

On the coffee table in the bedroom, the guide dog, March, had all his limbs tied up with rope and his feet were raised up. Xie Jiuhan could see very clearly that Feng Qing was holding a thumb-sized moxibustion above March's private area. A fragrance that uniquely belonged to the moxibustion filled the bedroom.

"Qingqing, why are you bullying a dog?" Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but ask. In his opinion, with Feng Qing's temper and nature, she should not have done such a thing.

"Ao, ao, ao..." Perhaps it was because he heard that his savior had come, March hurriedly let out a few pitiful cries.

"I'm not bullying March, I'm just treating its illness," Feng Qing said in a serious tone. She did not seem to have any intention of stopping.

Hearing this explanation, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but purse his lips. He then walked towards the 'scene of the abuse'. In his opinion, Feng Qing was like a child who hadn't grown up. She must be bored of playing games so she's playing house with March.

Naturally, he did not know that Feng Qing was the Healer and possessed powerful medical skills. Otherwise, he would definitely not think that way.

Xie Jiuhan looked at the moxibustion in Feng Qing's hand and March's lower body which was emitting white smoke. Even from afar, one could feel the scorching heat.

"Oh! Come and save me. I'm most afraid of things that can ignite my fur..." At that moment, March, whose feet were raised up, let out a few more screams as he looked at Xie Jiuhan. It sounded like he was begging for help, especially with his pitiful eyes.

"It's so boring to treat his illness. If you want to play such games, you can play with me. I'm still very willing to be your patient," Xie Jiuhan said after thinking for a while. He wasn't concerned about March's life, but he was afraid that Feng Qing would be scalded by the moxibustion. He would rather he be the one who was scalded than Feng Qing.

"You don't understand. I'm really treating March, not playing any games with it," Feng Qing said with a serious face. "Recently, when it went out to guide me, it occasionally encountered some female dogs. But I found that March couldn't do it, every time it reached a crucial moment, he would be afraid. That's why I wanted to treat it. I believe that after my treatment, it will definitely be able to show off its male dog nature when it sees female dogs in the future.."

Chapter 72: The Treatment Game

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan, who was taking off his coat, froze. The muscles on his face twitched subconsciously. No matter how stupid he was, he immediately understood what it meant.

"Okay, good March. This first course of treatment is over," Feng Qing said with a smile, then released the rope that held March.

Finally freed, March quickly rolled over and ran out of the bedroom with a scream.

Seeing March's flustered look, Xie Jiuhan revealed a rare smile. However, before he could sit down, Feng Qing held a moxibustion stick and came over.

"What are you doing?" Xie Jiuhan looked puzzled.

"Of course I'm treating you. You were the one who said that I should play the treatment game with you just now," Feng Qing said with a serious expression.

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

Looking at the sly smile on Feng Qing's lips, Xie Jiuhan suddenly regretted what he had said. Xie Jiuhan revealed a helpless expression and sat on the sofa. Since he had already agreed, he had to fulfill it no matter what. After all, the other party was Feng Qing.

Feng Qing was very satisfied with Xie Jiuhan's enthusiastic cooperation.

"Take off all your clothes and leave only your underwear. Lie back down," Feng Qing said.

"Lass, are you sure?" Xie Jiuhan snatched the moxibustion in her hand and said, "Do you know how important that place is to a man? If you ruin it... your future blissful life will be gone. You might not even have a child."

"Of course I know. The reason why I'm treating you is actually so that I can have a blissful life in the future." Feng Qing hurriedly added, "And I definitely will cure it, don't worry, if I don't cure it, then when will you become a real man?"

"Aiya, Little Jiu Jiu, didn't you just agree to let me treat you? Can't you just treat it as playing games with me? Come on..." Afraid that Xie Jiuhan would reject, Feng Qing sat into his arms and used her specialty, acting coquettishly. Wasn't there a saying that said that a spoiled woman would have a good life!

What Xie Jiuhan did not know was that Feng Qing was not being unreasonable. She had already found a way to treat this illness. Even if it did not succeed, it would definitely not cause any harm to Xie Jiuhan. As long as Xie Jiuhan could cooperate with her treatment, she was even confident that she could cure this illness in one go. She could definitely let Xie Jiuhan regain his glory.

"Jiu Jiu, can you return moxibustion to me?" Feng Qing continued to whine as she shook Xie Jiuhan's arms.

"No!" Xie Jiu laughed coldly and extinguished the moxibustion on the coffee table.

Seeing this, Feng Qing immediately stopped and protested with her cheeks puffed up. "How can you be like this? You actually don't keep your word. Just let me give it a try. What if I cure you?" Feng Qing still didn't give up and continued to pester Xie Jiuhan.

Xie Jiuhan moved. He hugged Feng Qing with one hand and threw her onto the bed. The next second, Feng Qing felt Xie Jiuhan transform into a huge mountain and press her down, preventing her from moving.

"Hee, hee hee... Don't... It's so itchy." Feng Qing blocked him with a smile.

It turned out that Xie Jiuhan was kissing her earlobe crazily. When his tongue met her ear, a soft and wet feeling turned into an electric current.

"Hu..." Xie Jiuhan blew gently into Feng Qing's ear.

Instantly, Feng Qing felt goosebumps all over her body, and her pretty face instantly turned red.

"I think the treatment game isn't as fun as the biting ear game," Xie Jiuhan said with a devilish smile.

"Jiu Jiu, you need to understand and cooperate with me even more. I'm your wife, I believe I won't hurt you. Let me treat you with the moxibustion. I promise you that you won't have to take a cold shower anymore." Feng Qing struggled.

Xie Jiuhan's expression froze. Hearing the words 'cold shower', he finally understood what Feng Qing meant. It turned out that he was thinking too simply.

Xie Jiuhan had a strange expression on his face. "Lass, you insist on treating me because you think I'm not good in that aspect?"

"Yes, that's right. Otherwise, do you think I have nothing to do?" Feng Qing nodded.

In the next second, a large hand pinched Feng Qing's face. This was usually a method Xie Jiuhan used to punish Feng Qing. At that moment, Xie Jiuhan was very angry. How could he accept being called impotent by his woman? At the thought of this, Xie Jiuhan held Feng Qing's two hands with one hand and pinched her chin with the other.

"Lass, tell me, how did you tell that I'm not good in this aspect?" Xie Jiu snorted coldly..

Chapter 73: You Have To Hold On

Xie Jiuhan's gaze was fixed on Feng Qing's pretty face. His gentle gaze started to turn red.

Hearing his doubtful tone, Feng Qing couldn't help but pout and say, "If there's no problem, then why do you always take a cold shower at the end?"

Xie Jiuhan was speechless again. Hearing the words 'cold shower' made him crazy.

Looking at Feng Qing's slender and pink neck, Xie Jiuhan swallowed and said, "What kind of weird logic is that? Just because I took a cold shower, you suspect that I have a problem in that aspect? Now, let me tell you seriously, I don't have any problems in that aspect. Moreover, I'm healthier than most people. Do you understand?"

At the end of his speech, Xie Jiuhan subconsciously licked his lips. He stared at Feng Qing as if he was looking at a prey.

"I don't believe you! Are you saying that you're not sick? Can you prove it?" Feng Qing raised her head with a look of disbelief on her face. From her point of view, Xie Jiuhan was just trying to save face. After all, this kind of matter hurt a man's pride and he was a little afraid of doctors.

As expected, Xie Jiuhan fell silent. Feng Qing couldn't help but reveal a smug expression. She felt that she had rendered Xie Jiuhan speechless. If she could see, she would definitely not have such thoughts now. Xie Jiuhan's gaze had changed completely, and his eyes were filled with burning desire.

"Are you trying to provoke me?" Xie Jiuhan's voice was filled with magnetism as he said, "It looks like if I don't prove my strength today, I won't be able to make you yield? In that case, I'll satisfy you. You have to hold on."

Xie Jiuhan tore off his clothes and leaned down to press Feng Qing down. He had been suppressing it for too long, so his movements were very rough. His muscles were trembling from excitement.

Initially, Feng Qing could still cooperate with him, but she was quickly subdued by his domineeringness. She was like a leaf being swept by Xie Jiuhan's storm.

Two different hormones intertwined in the room. The bathroom, sofa, coffee table, and balcony. The battlefield spread to every corner of the room.

It was only at this moment that Feng Qing finally understood what Xie Jiuhan meant by 'you have to hold on'.

The next morning.

Feng Qing took short, mincing steps as she walked on the road. She didn't walk like this on purpose, but she didn't dare to walk too fast because it would really hurt!

Last night, she was tormented by Xie Jiuhan for the entire night. Until now, her entire body was weak.

Today was the first day of Jiale Records's singing competition at Capital University. She initially did not intend to go and wanted to have a good rest at home, but the school informed all the students that they had to be present to watch. Even the students from the other schools nearby would be there.

Beep! Beep!

Just as Feng Qing started the scooter and was about to leave, Xie Jiuhan's Rolls-Royce slowly stopped in front of her. The black car window rolled down, revealing Xie Jiuhan's face.

"Here, drink this!" Xie Jiuhan handed over a glass of green liquid.

"I don't want to drink it, that thing is too disgusting." Feng Qing sniffed and rejected.

The liquid was made of green fruit and vegetables, freshly squeezed with a little honey added to it. The taste was not something she was willing to accept. Instead, Xie Jiuhan drank a glass every day. It was said that Ji Yunchen had arranged it for him.

"Believe me, this thing is very good for your body. Now, have a drink to replenish your nutrition then we'll continue tonight." Xie Jiuhan said with a smile as he handed the vegetable juice forward.

Feng Qing : "..."

Seeing Feng Qing blush, Xie Jiuhan revealed a smug expression.

"Lass, are you satisfied with my proof last night?" Xie Jiuhan asked with narrowed eyes. His long suppressed instincts were released last night, and he still hadn't had enough.

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's face turned even redder. She lowered her head and said, "I... I was wrong... I shouldn't have doubted your ability."

"There's no point in apologizing. I said last night, once you get into my car, don't think about getting off easily." Xie Jiuhan teased. "Moreover, my car will never have an endpoint!" With that, he personally fed Feng Qing the fruit juice in his hands, then got into the car and left.

At the Capital University Gymnasium.

At this moment, the place was decorated with lanterns and colored banners. Various promotional paintings, posters, and celebration props were everywhere. Countless teachers and students walked into the sports hall in groups of three to five.

The most eye-catching were still the few broadcast cars parked outside the stadium, as well as the various internet celebrity teams. They had come here to broadcast the Capital University's audition live..

Chapter 74: I'll Give You A Big Gift

When Feng Qing arrived at the entrance of the gymnasium, Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao had already arrived. The three of them walked in.

Because Feng Qing did not register for the competition, she was only an audience member today. It was not that her skills were not good, but that she was not interested in the competition.

The gymnasium was filled with seats. The students from the few schools and some media personnel each occupied a viewing platform and waited with faces full of anticipation.

As the three of them walked forward, Feng Qing suddenly heard a familiar voice. It was her mother, Fu Anlan.

Seeing Feng Qing stop, Gu Qingye couldn't help but ask, "Hey, little blind girl, why did you stop?"

"Oh, it's nothing." Feng Qing replied.

At this moment, Fu Anlan and another person passed by Feng Qing. Fu Anlan pretended not to see Feng Qing and did not look at her from the start.

"Auntie Fu, don't worry. I've already arranged the follow-up publicity work. Later, during the competition, my people will report about Feng Jianing in all media outlets," Feng Jianing's assistant said.

"Very good, this is a very good chance to show off. You must help Jianing attract another wave of fans." Fu Anlan smiled and nodded. She was very satisfied with the agency's arrangement.

"I heard that Li Shaoqun met her in private yesterday. The two of them were chatting happily. As long as she doesn't make any mistakes today, she will definitely be chosen by the Jiale Records." The assistant looked forward to it.

Hearing that, Fu Anlan sighed softly, and a hint of worry appeared on her face. Although Feng Jianing made her feel proud and believed that her precious daughter could soar into the sky, there was still one thing that she was more worried about—the wound on her face.

Previously at the banquet, Feng Jianing's face was injured. Until now, she hadn't recovered completely, she was afraid that her appearance would affect her selection.

Sensing Fu Anlan's heartbeat getting farther and farther away, Feng Qing had a self-deprecating look on her face. She initially planned to take the initiative to greet Fu Anlan, but she was treated like a gust of wind. It was really a sorrowful thing for mother and daughter to end up like this! Until today, Feng Qing could not understand why her parents disliked her so much. After all, she was her biological daughter, right?

Shaking her head, Feng Qing did not stay any longer and quickly sat down under the care of Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao.

Not long after she sat down, Feng Qing stood up again.

"The competition is about to start. Where are you going?" Gu Qingye frowned.

"I drank too much milk this morning, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back," Feng Qing said graciously and left following the scan on her phone.

Xie Shihao, who was sitting beside him, raised his eyebrows. His gaze on Gu Qingye changed a little. He could tell that Gu Qingye was very concerned about Feng Qing and his concern is not like ordinary friends.

As the competition was about to start, there were not many people in the bathroom. Feng Qing quickly went to the toilet and came out. Just as she was washing her hands, someone passed by her and came back.

"Yo, I was wondering who it was. Turns out you're blind with your eyes open?" Wu Xue sneered, looking at Feng Qing with disdain.

In her opinion, a handicapped person like Feng Qing should not be alive at all. Not only would she not be able to contribute to society, but she would also burden society's progress.

Wu Xue had such great hostility towards Feng Qing partly because of her nature and partly because of Feng Jianing. Although she also looked down on Feng Jianing deep in her heart, compared to a handicapped person like Feng Qing, she would naturally stand on Feng Jianing's side.

"How strange. I wonder who came to watch the competition with a dog. Not only did they not tie her up properly, they even made her bite people everywhere," Feng Qing retorted and walked straight out of the bathroom.

"What did you say?! How dare you call me a dog?" Wu Xue said angrily, her eyes filled with ruthlessness as she looked at Feng Qing.

"Haha, how interesting. Since you like to make a connection, then the reference is for you." Feng Qing said impatiently.

Wu Xue's face was flushed red. If not for the fact that there were many people here, she really wanted to slap Feng Qing. Most importantly, she still had things to do, so she didn't have time to waste with Feng Qing. After thinking for a while, the anger on Wu Xue's face disappeared. Instead, she changed into a naughty expression and leaned towards Feng Qing's ear.

"Feng Qing, since you're here today, I'll give you a big gift in a while. I hope you like it. Haha..."

With that, Wu Xue left with a sinister smile..

Chapter 75: Couldn't Be Any Better!

A few minutes later, a handsome male host announced the start of the long-awaited selection competition. The audience applauded enthusiastically.

The first to perform was a girl from the third year. The girl was holding a saxophone, she adjusted her breathing and began playing.

The rules of the school's selection competition were relatively casual. The contestants could display their ability to play a particular instrument or their own compositions.

The most anticipated contestants were the singers. This was because the contestant who was performing had to use their original songs for the competition, including the lyrics and songs.

During the girl's performance, the five professional judges in the industry pricked up their ears. Only Li Shaoqun, who was sitting at the far end of the panel, was eating. The cameraman had no choice but to temporarily place him outside the camera.

As a singer, he was not interested in individual instruments. To him, no matter how well they played the instruments, they would only be an ordinary member of the band. It would be very difficult for them to become famous in the entertainment industry.

Following a series of sparse applause, the first contestant finished her performance and bowed to the judges before leaving the stage.

As her performance was average, the judges did not give them high marks.

The second contestant walked onto the stage and the crowd immediately broke out in cheers.

"Feng Jianing, I didn't expect that the second person to go on stage would actually be her!"

"Come on, Feng Jianing. You're the famous piano princess of our music school. You must win for our school."

"Regardless of whether it's her looks or talent, Feng Jianing is definitely qualified to be chosen by the Jiale Records. She's that one in a million."

Hearing the cheers of her classmates, Feng Jianing revealed a confident smile.

Feng Jianing had obviously dressed up carefully today. She, who was nearly 1.7 meters tall, wore a black evening gown. The texture of the gown was soft, and there were even bright patches on the surface. The exposed areas were relatively larger, giving people a sense of elegance and mysterious sexiness.

The only flaw was her face. Although it had been treated, it was still a little red and swollen. Fortunately, she had thick makeup on and it could not be seen from afar.

"Daughter, you can do it! You're the best!" Not far from the stands, Fu Anlan raised her arms and cheered loudly, looking very proud.

"Yo, this is considered a grand appearance today. Are you looking forward to it?" Seeing that Feng Jianing was standing still, Gu Qingye looked at Feng Qing in amusement.

However, what he did not expect was that Feng Qing was actually wearing a wireless earpiece and was daydreaming. It was as if her mind was not on the competition at all. Gu Qingye was instantly speechless.

On the stage, Feng Jianing walked elegantly to the piano and sat down. Following that, she reached out a pair of slender hands and started playing on the piano keys.

The elegant and beautiful piano sound reverberated throughout the coliseum. Everyone present was listening quietly. There were even people who closed their eyes and revealed an intoxicated expression.

With the end of a beautiful prelude, Feng Jianing opened her mouth and sang. Although her voice wasn't heavenly, it had its own unique characteristics.

Gu Qingye did not notice that Feng Qing had taken off one of her headphones at this moment. After listening to a few notes, she frowned.

At this moment, Xie Shihao, who was sitting beside her, couldn't help but say, "This is Feng Jianing's new song? Why haven't I heard it before? However, this new song is still very good. Moreover, it seems to have changed its style. This competition is a little interesting."

Gu Qingye didn't say anything, but his eyes couldn't help but twitch a few times as he looked at Feng Jianing. The song's creativity exceeded his expectations, or rather, it was much higher than her usual creativity.

"Feng Qing, what's with your expression? Do you think Feng Jianing sang badly?" Xie Shihao asked Feng Qing softly.

It had to be known that Feng Jianing's singing had already reached its climax, and her singing standard and creativity were top-notch. She even performed better than many singers in the music industry now, so he really wanted to hear what Feng Qing had to say to disagree.

"Haha, of course. It can't be any better." Feng Qing sneered.

Hearing Feng Qing's words, Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye naturally understood what she meant, so they looked at each other and saw confusion in each other's eyes.

"Impressive. Feng Jianing is indeed the school's favorite. She's really talented. I'm really envious. She can clearly rely on her looks to make a living, but in the end, she has to rely on her skills. As a girl, I can't extricate myself from her.

"No wonder she could make a name for herself in the entertainment industry so early. Not only is she good at piano, but her singing is also very good. This is what it means to be born to be an artist.."

Chapter 76: Five Full Scores

Listening to Feng Jianing play and sing, many members of the audience started to whisper to each other. She had both looks and skills. Who didn't love such a person?

Very soon, Feng Jianing finished singing the last word. The gymnasium rang with warm applause and cheers. There were even male students who whistled.

Feng Jianing left the piano and faced the judges again. She kept a calm and elegant smile on her face.

"Student Feng Jianing, your performance was really too good!" The male judge in the middle said, "Everyone saw your excellent performance. In view of your outstanding song composition and professional singing ability, I'll give you a perfect score."

According to the rules of the activity, the judges would give the lowest score of one point and the highest ten points. The five judges would give marks at the same time and rank according to the sum of the five points. Only students in the top three would be chosen by the Jiale Records, which was also to obtain the qualification to advance.

The preliminary auditions only took the top three places in each region. The people who advanced would choose to participate in the grand finals under the organization of Jiale. Only the top three players could sign with Jiale.

Those who signed the contract successfully would be nurtured and packaged by the company. After careful polishing, the company would promote them.

Ten, ten, ten... The other three judges quickly gave their scores.

At this moment, everyone present held their breaths. Everyone's eyes were fixed on Li Shaoqun. Although his sloppy appearance was very annoying, no one looked down on him.

Feng Jianing stood on the stage gracefully, her beautiful eyes looking at Li Shaoqun with anticipation. Compared to the other judges, she was more concerned about Li Shaoqun's evaluation of her.

"Student Feng Jianing, I have to say that the quality of your song is very high, especially the composition section." Li Shaoqun paused for a moment and said, "I feel that you still need to hone on your lyrics. All the best." With that, a sign with 'ten' written on it was raised by Li Shaoqun.

Whoosh–

The entire scene erupted. As the second contestant to appear, Feng Jianing actually obtained full marks.

"She's too strong. As expected of someone who could enter the entertainment industry early. There's no doubt about Feng Jianing's skills."

"With Li Shaoqun's approval, it'll be difficult for her not to enter Jiale Records."

"She's beautiful and sweet and has outstanding strength. If such a person isn't popular, who is? I can already see a new star in the entertainment industry slowly rising."

On the spectator stand, the audience was discussing fervently, and the applause was coming wave after wave.

"That's great! Auntie Fu, I didn't expect Feng Jianing to get full marks. It looks like signing with Jiale Records is a done deal," Feng Jianing's assistant said excitedly. With that, the assistant opened a short video app on his phone.

After many years of development, the current mobile media and new media had long formed a mature system. Without waiting for Feng Jianing to leave the stage, the video of Feng Jianing's performance had already been uploaded on the Internet and various video platforms.

"My daughter is really outstanding. I didn't expect that after just a few minutes of uploading, the number of likes for the video has already exceeded ten thousand," Fu Anlan said extremely proudly. Her voice was so loud that she was afraid that others wouldn't know that she was Feng Jianing's mother.

On the stage, looking at the five ten marks in front of her, Feng Jianing bowed with a smile. However, the moment she lowered her head, a look of delight flashed across her eyes.

The song she performed before actually evolved from the score that Li Shaoqun had praised yesterday. And this score was not created by her because she stole it while Feng Qing was practicing the violin.

Initially, she had stolen this music score just to tease Feng Qing. Because the school had given them homework, they were asked to submit an original composition within the week. The music score she stole was the homework Feng Qing was prepared to submit. In the end, this music score unexpectedly received a good review from Li Shaoqun, so she filled in the lyrics for this song overnight.

"Feng Qing, looks like I still have to thank you properly. I was hesitating about what song to use to participate in the competition, but I didn't expect that you would fulfill my wish." Feng Jianing was extremely smug in her heart. She had the thrill of taking revenge on Feng Qing.

She was not afraid that Feng Qing would come forward to cause trouble, because no one could prove that the song or the score was composed by Feng Qing.

She had already made a name for herself in the entertainment industry. Compared to a blind person, it was obvious who the audience and judges believed..

Chapter 77: The Final Contestant

In Feng Jianing's heart, her life was bright. If Feng Qing didn't appear, it would be even more perfect.

The most fortunate thing was that although Feng Qing had acknowledged her parents and ancestors, her parents still doted on her even more. Therefore, she had to use all sorts of methods to suppress Feng Qing and forever step on her.

A piece of trash from a poor mountain ditch dares to think of flying up high to become a phoenix? Dream on!

In the judging panel, a hint of amusement flashed across Li Shaoqun's eyes. Yesterday, this song only had a melody, but today, the lyrics were filled in. Feng Jianing was afraid that the song would be snatched away by him.

However, he could understand Feng Jianing's thoughts. If she could be a glamorous and eye-catching celebrity, who would be willing to be a composer?

Amidst the applause, Feng Jianing walked off the stage. The third and fourth contestant... As the contestants took turns to perform, the audition was proceeding in full swing.

Feng Jianing, who went second, was too amazing, so the performances of the contestants who came later were difficult to satisfy everyone's taste. There were even a few contestants who made mistakes and obtained very low scores.

"Three one-point, two four-points, another ultra-low point contestant."

"I didn't expect that the competition would become like this. With a god like Feng Jianing playing at the front, it would cause a lot of pressure to the people behind."

"It's very difficult for someone to match Feng Jianing. Her benchmark is set too high."

The audience sighed as they watched another contestant run out of the gymnasium in tears.

What made the contestants feel pressured was not only Feng Jianing's results, but also Li Shaoqun, who was sitting on the judging panel. Other than Feng Jianing, the highest score he had given was no more than three points.

What they didn't know was that in Li Shaoqun's eyes, most of the music students were trash. Occasionally, there would be a few talented students who were nothing special.

After all, talent was talent, and it depended on actual composition!

At this moment, Fu Anlan and her assistant left their seats together. They seemed to have lost interest in the competition. In their opinion, the audition had already ended. No one was Feng Jianing's match.

However, when they passed by Feng Qing, Fu Anlan turned to look at her for the first time.

"Feng Qing, you should understand now, right? It's not that we don't want to nurture you, but your talent can't be compared to Jianing. Jianing is a good child. She was born perfect, but you... are a blind person," Fu Anlan said coldly.

Without waiting for Feng Qing to say anything, Fu Anlan left with her assistant.

Watching Fu Anlan's back view leave, Gu Qingye frowned deeply. He turned to look at Feng Qing and realized that there was no expression on her face. Surprisingly, she did not say anything.

It hurt, an indescribable heartache, but she was already used to this pain. Feng Qing was blind, but she was not that blind. She naturally knew very well what status she had in Fu Anlan's heart. She also knew that she wished that she didn't have a daughter.

When she was alone, Feng Qing would think about it. If she hadn't returned to the Feng family back then, what would she be like now?

The Feng family was her home on the surface, but it had no place for her at all. The Feng family had made her experience the pain of being abandoned by her parents again, and they had also made her lose her light. She would never forget all of this.

Hmph, perfect?! Feng Qing sneered in her heart before taking out her phone and sending a message.

"Alright, let's give another round of warm applause to the contestant who has just finished performing." The host said, "Ladies and gentlemen, the contestant who will be appearing next will be the last contestant to appear in this year's Capital University's audition.

"Next, let's welcome the freshman from the School of Music, Feng Qing, to the stage for the next performance!"

The moment this was said, the crowd revealed curious looks. Everyone wanted to see if this last contestant would perform unexpectedly.

However, Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao, who were sitting in the stands, looked at Feng Qing in confusion, especially Gu Qingye. His eyes were about to fall out.

"Hey, Feng Qing, what's going on with you? Why didn't you say anything when you registered for the competition?" Gu Qingye asked in confusion.

He remembered that he had asked Feng Qing if she would participate in the audition yesterday. Feng Qing had even told him without hesitation that she would not participate. Why did she secretly sign up?

It wasn't just the two of them. At this moment, many people around them also looked at Feng Qing. Most of them were students from Capital University, so they knew her, the beauty who represented the freshman speech..

Chapter 78: Throw Her Away

Feng Qing's heart moved slightly. She recalled how she had quarreled with Wu Xue at the bathroom door and understood. If she wasn't wrong, Wu Xue was behind all of this. Because not only was Wu Xue the student union's secretary, but she was also a member of the logistics support for the school's audition, she was the biggest suspect.

"That's right, I've indeed never applied for it, but... since someone offered such a great chance, I'll go up and play." Feng Qing's lips curled up into a playful smile.

At the other side, behind the stage.

"What?! Feng Qing also signed up to participate?" Feng Jianing, who was touching up her makeup, had a look of disbelief on her face. She turned to look at Wu Xue.

"How is it? Are you surprised?" Wu Xue said with a sinister look on her face. "I signed her up. Just take a look later, I want her to lose face in public."

Feng Jianing : "..."

She felt that things weren't as simple as Wu Xue had said, but when she saw Wu Xue's confident expression, she ultimately swallowed what she wanted to say.

In the gymnasium, as Feng Qing slowly walked towards the stage, the audience focused their attention on her. When the crowd realized that she was blind, all sorts of discussions broke out.

"D*mn, is there a mistake? This woman is blind?"

"Unfortunately, just based on her looks and figure, she's the best, but coming out to participate in the competition..."

"How laughable. Even handicapped people want to be famous as celebrities?"

Seeing Feng Qing walking down from the audience, the judges and host were a little surprised.

"You're Student Feng Qing?" The host walked to the side of the stage and confirmed in a low voice.

Feng Qing nodded. "Yes!"

The host held the microphone and followed beside her, afraid that she would accidentally hit the piano and fall.

"Student Feng Qing, may I ask what you want to perform? My card doesn't introduce the content of your performance."

Feng Qing smiled calmly. "You can bring me to the piano. The song is called... 'Let You Be My Eyes'."

Seeing Feng Qing's confidence, it caused a commotion in the crowd. In the eyes of the audience, a blind person like Feng Qing would definitely not succeed in the industry, not to mention being a celebrity to release an album. Being able to attend this kind of audition was already the greatest opportunity for her.

It had to be known that there were so many music colleges in the country. Every year, there were countless professional talents who graduated. There were so many handsome men and beautiful women that it was uncountable. Be it resources or quotas, they were already very sought-after. Therefore, how could a handicapped person like Feng Qing have a chance?

However, when Feng Qing's hands were on the piano keys, the background image on the stage's LED screen disappeared, replaced by a slightly blurry video.

These videos were silent. Some were black and white, while others were colorful. All the audience was attracted by the content of the video.

In the video, a girl in a primary school uniform was riding a girl of similar age. The girl was holding her school bag with both hands and kept smashing it towards the girl's face. Although the video was a little blurry, one could still see the fierce expression on the girl's tender face.

In the second video, in a luxuriously decorated office in the school, it was still the little girl from before. At that moment, she was holding a rolling pin, and one end of the rolling pin was still stained with blood. A middle-aged man with glasses fell to the ground with a face full of blood. From the man's condition, he had probably been knocked out from behind with a stick.

In the third video, a few screenshots of the websites appeared on the screen. These pages had been placed several times. Even a very small character could be seen very clearly. As for the content of the screenshot, it was the shocking news about a fifth grade girl from Shan Gou Elementary School who attacked and knocked out the principal. There were even many comments from the netizens at the time.

After the screenshot passed, a photo of the little girl who beat someone appeared on the LED screen again. Although the little girl's appearance was still a little blurry, one could tell that she looked a little similar to Feng Qing, who was playing the piano.

As for the final video, it was a video of Feng Qing speaking on behalf of the freshmen during the entrance ceremony. There was also a photo of the little girl who beat someone up beside Feng Qing..

Chapter 79: Damn Feng Qing

"This contestant called Feng Qing is the little girl who attacked the principal?"

"How terrifying! How can she be so vicious?"

"She's born to be a gangster. It's unbelievable that such a person could enter the Capital University's music school."

Seeing the video repeatedly playing on the LED screen, the judges and audience started discussing.

"Damn it! Who's the one playing tricks?" Gu Qingye scolded and ran towards the passageway leading to the stage.

"Sigh, it's so troublesome..." Xie Shihao looked at the video on the LED screen and chased after Gu Qingye.

The audience were discussing and pointing at Feng Qing, who was sitting in front of the piano.

"Isn't Capital University the top university in the country? Why did they recruit someone like her?"

"In the video, she wasn't blind, but now she can't see. Isn't this retribution?"

"With such behavior, it's useless no matter how strong she is. Jiale Records will definitely not hire someone like her."

In the corner beside the stage, Feng Jianing and Wu Xue looked at Feng Qing on the stage with schadenfreude.

"Jianing, how is it? I was right, right? I'll definitely make Feng Qing lose her face completely." Wu Xue said with a smug expression.

"Yeah, well done. I'll give you the new LV bag I bought later," Feng Jianing said with her arms crossed. Seeing that Feng Qing had become the target of public criticism, she was in a good mood.

Wu Xue was also overjoyed. That LV bag was a limited edition. Although she wasn't poor, she had never been able to buy it. It was killing two birds with one stone. Not only did she finish Feng Qing off, but she also obtained benefits!

On the stage, Feng Qing looked confused. Her hearing was already different from ordinary people's, so she could hear the discussions of the audience clearly. However, she could not understand how these people knew about what happened when she was young.

Feng Qing's ears twitched as a familiar heartbeat entered her ears. This was Feng Jianing's heartbeat. Feng Qing turned her head to the right corner of the stage. Although she didn't know what was going on, she was clear that all of this was definitely related to Feng Jianing and Wu Xue.

"Hmph, is this the big gift you wanted to give me?" Feng Qing sneered in her heart, took a deep breath, and slowly closed her eyes.

Dong, dong, dong...

Her fair and slender fingers slid across the piano keys, and a pleasant sound rang out.

In an instant, the entire gymnasium fell silent. Everyone was attracted to Feng Qing's playing. Although most people did not know how to play the piano, it did not stop them from hearing the piano player's strength from a few simple notes.

The next second, Feng Qing opened her mouth. A beautiful voice floated out of her mouth, and the pleasant piano melody dragged her voice into the ears of everyone present.

The oriole's tongue was tactful and pleasant to the ears. The moment Feng Qing opened her mouth, it immediately attracted everyone's attention. The lyrics and melody seemed to come alive.

At this moment, everyone had forgotten about the little girl in the video. Everyone was silent in the pleasant song. Many people even seemed to have forgotten to breathe.

"...Feng Qing also knows how to play the piano?" Xie Shihao asked Gu Qingye.

Hearing this, Gu Qingye did not speak. At this moment, his eyes were completely attracted to Feng Qing on the stage, and he could only hear Feng Qing's voice.

Thump, thump!

Gu Qingye could clearly hear his heartbeat. A strange feeling that he had never experienced before gradually rose from the bottom of his heart. It was this strange feeling that made his heart beat faster and faster. At this moment, Gu Qingye seemed to have forgotten everything, as if time had stopped at this moment forever.

At the judges' seats, the five judges frowned collectively because they realized that the song Feng Qing was singing was actually the same as the song Feng Jianing sang previously. The only difference was the lyrics.

"Ha, this is interesting. Two contestants actually sang the same song. Who is the original composition of this song?" The judge in the middle sneered.

He had been a judge for decades, and he had seen such scenes countless times. Every time he encountered such a situation, the organizing committee would usually eliminate both contestants.

However, it was different this time. This was because Feng Jianing had just obtained a perfect score. Moreover, Feng Qing, who was currently performing, was even more powerful. Be it her singing ability or playing ability, she was faintly stronger than Feng Jianing.

"Damn Feng Qing!" At the side of the stage, Feng Jianing scolded with a pale face.

She was very clear that Feng Qing had also chosen this song to perform, and it was clear that she was here for her. In comparison, she was obviously more guilty. After all, this was not her composition..

Chapter 80: Who Is The Original Owner?

The melody was flying and the singing was touching. At this moment, Feng Qing was the only focus of the crowd. Everyone was listening to her singing with enjoyment.

Feng Qing's singing was mellow and cheerful. At times, it was like a clear spring surging, and at other times, it was like spring flowers blooming, giving everyone a different feeling.

She was wearing a white turtleneck T-shirt, a pair of blue denim shorts, and a pair of clean white shoes. Her fresh school style was in stark contrast to the contestants who were dressed up.

The white light shone brightly on Feng Qing and the piano. Her long hair that was casually let down, her thin waist that was slightly exposed, and her tall figure and elegant temperament made Feng Qing seem like a fairy on earth that attracted the attention of everyone.

Gu Qingye recovered from his shock and ran backstage. He wanted to close the LED screen backstage to protect Feng Qing's reputation. Just as his hand was about to touch the switch, his phone suddenly rang. Gu Qingye froze and turned on his phone.

"This is..." Gu Qingye muttered.

There were no words on the message sent by the unfamiliar number. There was only a video that lasted for tens of seconds.

"I see. I don't know who you are, but you've been a big help." After watching the video, Gu Qingye sneered and walked towards the computer.

In the dark corner of the sports hall, a man in black and a black baseball hat blew out the bubblegum in his mouth. When he saw Gu Qingye starting to move, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise.

It was precisely Mr. Qinger from A Dark Organization. Fu Anlan's words just now had completely angered Feng Qing, so she sent him a message to look for evidence of Feng Jianing stealing the music score.

It was actually a coincidence, originally, there was no video surveillance in the practice room. However, because of the Education Ministry's orders, the school had just installed surveillance cameras in every classroom. The scene of Feng Jianing stealing the music score was recorded. To describe it in a sentence, the justice of the heavens was long but not missed!

Feng Qing's performance reached the end. When the last piano key was pressed, the performance finally ended.

After a short silence, thunderous applause rang through the stadium.

"The sound of nature! This is the true sound of nature!"

"I'm a fan, I'm a fan. With such a voice and such a good piece of work, I can totally debut."

"She's beautiful and sweet. It's like she's cut out for this, such a talent is actually only a freshman?"

The audience was discussing it excitedly. Feng Qing had subdued them with her strength.

"Feng Qing, right?"

"Your singing skills are first-rate, and your playing is also very standard. However, the song you're singing is exactly the same as the song Feng Jianing sang before. The only difference is the lyrics. Can you explain?"

The applause faded and Li Shaoqun glared at Feng Qing. As a singer, he hated being plagiarized and stolen the most. If such a situation really happened, no matter how outstanding Feng Qing was, he would revoke Feng Qing's qualifications and results. Such a person was not qualified to be a singer!

"Student Feng Jianing, please return to the stage too. I hope the two of you can explain things." the judge in the middle added.

Feng Jianing held the microphone and walked onto the stage, deliberately maintaining a smile on her face.

"From the names, the two of you should be related, right? But who wrote this song?" Li Shaoqun pressed on. "There's only one chance. I hope you two will tell the truth."

Without waiting for Feng Qing to speak, Feng Jianing bowed first. "Hello, judges and teachers. I'm sorry to have troubled you all. Feng Qing and I are indeed sisters. This song was also composed by us."

The audience and judges nodded. They were indeed sisters.

"Composing together? Feng Jianing, in order to be famous, you even said such words. I clearly wrote it myself." Feng Qing retorted, sounding very confident.

Feng Jianing's expression darkened, and a hint of resentment flashed across her eyes. Her reaction was extremely fast, and she interrupted Feng Qing before she could continue.

"Qingqing, how can you say that? We're biological sisters. I said that this song was created by us together, but I'm actually protecting you. Otherwise, you'll be disqualified for stealing my work." Feng Jianing said with a look of grievance.

Backstage, Gu Qingye, who was uploading the video, had a disgusted look on his face. "Ha, with Feng Jianing's acting skills, it would be a waste if she didn't become an actress." If not for the video on his phone, he would even think that what Feng Jianing said was true. But now, his evaluation of Feng Jianing has fallen by another level.

A stone stirred up a thousand ripples. Feng Jianing's words caused the scene to explode.

"What's going on? Are they turning into enemies?"

"I see. No wonder they sang the same song. They're biological sisters. Their relationship doesn't seem to be harmonious."

"This Feng Qing is really terrible. When she was young, she was a gangster who caused trouble everywhere. When she grew up, she even dared to kill her own sister. The gap between the two sisters is too big.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro