821 - 830

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 821: Trial Conference

Feng Qing laid in the man's arms and suddenly sniffed her cute nose. Then, she started exploring the man's body with her nose. Soon, she knew what the smell on the man's body was. It was the painkiller spray used for external injuries. What was wrong with this man? Why was he injured in such a short while?.

Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing and was about to leave when he heard Xie Yuhuan say, "Jiuhan, the stock market is in turmoil. How is the corporation?"

Xie Jiuhan stopped in his tracks and replied with his back facing Xie Yuhuan, "You don't have to worry about the corporation. Everything is in my control. The Xie Corporation has the most money. This is nothing. Moreover, we can earn more money even if it's gone."

Xie Yuhuan frowned and said, "No matter how rich the Xie Corporation is, it's not a solution to continue losing money like this, right? Moreover, if we don't do anything, how are those stockholders going to trust our Xie Corporation in the future? You know better than anyone that the Xie Corporation is the number one financial group in Xia country and even controls the economic development of the entire Capital. It will be too late when those partnerships and strategic cooperation companies retreat if we don't take action now."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan sneered. "Little Aunt, please understand. I'm the president of the Xie Corporation. I don't need you to teach me what to do. Please correct your identity in the future."

Xie Jiuhan's words were like a cork, stopping Xie Yuhuan from saying anything else. She knew Xie Jiuhan's ability in business better than anyone. Since he was so calm, her hanging heart relaxed.

Xie Yuhuan took a deep breath and said, "In that case, I won't ask about the corporation anymore. However, in a few days, the Xie family's members and the Xie family's side branches will be undergoing the annual examination. I came in to look for you because I want to ask you. This time, the Xie Corporation's shares have fallen drastically, so you will definitely stay in the corporation to control the overall situation. Then, why don't I..."

Xie Jiuhan knew what she was thinking as soon as she started. However, he did not answer Xie Yuhuan. Instead, he said to the woman in his arms, "Do you want to go to the Sacred Island for a few days?"

The Sacred Island was located in the southeast of the Capital, and the ownership of the island belonged to the Xie Corporation. Only the direct descendants of the Xie family, the collateral branches, and some people who were really loyal to the Xie Corporation could step onto the Sacred Island. Feng Qing had never been to that place. In the past, she had no right to go, but now, she had the right.

When Xie Yuhuan heard Xie Jiuhan ask Feng Qing about this, the emotions in her eyes instantly turned sinister. Although Feng Qing was already the madam of the Xie family, she had never seen the legendary direct descendants and relatives of the Xie family. How could Xie Yuhuan let Feng Qing represent the Xie family to meet those people? At that time, she would embarrass the Xie family again.

Xie Yuhuan persuaded seriously, "Jiuhan, you should know very well that the assessment every year is very dangerous. There are even people who will die on the Sacred Island because of this. I think Qingqing is still too young and not suitable to see such a bloody scene."

Xie Jiuhan did not say anything after hearing this. He only looked into Xie Yuhuan's eyes coldly.

This man was too cold, like a popsicle that had just been taken out of the refrigerator. Xie Yuhuan's entire body could not help but tremble when she looked at him. Once upon a time, she had felt gratified by Xie Jiuhan's strength and ruthlessness. After all, if he wanted to sit firmly in this position and dominate a region, it was definitely impossible without an invincible temperament and personality. She even thought that she had indelible credit for Xie Jiuhan's ability to grow to this point.

She will be 58 years old in two months. Although she had been married before, she had never had any children in her life, much less a partner. However, she had Xie Jiuhan. After all, she had protected Xie Jiuhan for nearly twenty years. Therefore, she was not afraid that she did have any children. After all, Xie Jiuhan was equivalent to half a son to her. As long as she helped Xie Jiuhan to the throne, she could govern behind the scenes and live the rest of her life peacefully. However, Xie Jiuhan's performance just now had really disappointed her. For a woman, he actually went against her.

Sacred Island, the base camp of the Xie family, was where the ancestors of the Xie family were located. Every year, the Xie family's assessment would be held on Sacred Island, and it was also called the Trial Conference by the Xie family. In the past years, when Xie Jiuhan was busy with work, he would assign her to represent him and attend and host the Trial Conference. However, today, not only did Xie Jiuhan not have the intention to assign her to represent him, but he also wanted to bring Feng Qing to Sacred Island to attend the Trial Conference. Thinking of this, Xie Yuhuan's face darkened.

Chapter 822: Responsible For The Assessment

In Xie Yuhuan's eyes, Feng Qing's status was too low. She couldn't represent Xie Jiuhan at the Trial Conference at all. Moreover, with Feng Qing's character, it was very likely that she would embarrass the Xie family. Furthermore, after Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing registered their marriage, the Xie family had been hiding the fact that Feng Qing was the madam of the Xie family. It was also because of this that Xie Yuhuan didn't have such a big opinion of Feng Qing.

However, Feng Qing's going to the Sacred Island, then those who were loyal to the Xie family and the members of the Xie family's branch family would see with their own eyes a weak and sickly madam of the Xie family. She was like a dandelion that would dissipate with a light breath.

Xie Yuhuan imagined the scene of Feng Qing attending the Trial Conference and instantly felt annoyed for no reason. She even looked at Feng Qing with disgust. Was Feng Qing the madam of the Xie family? Xie Yuhuan really couldn't accept this fact!

At the thought of this, her heart ached. Xie Jiuhan had been bewitched by her beauty and had lost his mind. He didn't feel embarrassed, but Xie Yuhuan felt embarrassed. However, she had poured a lot of effort into Xie Jiuhan after all. She controlled her temper and said again, "Jiuhan, if you want to bring Qingqing to the Trial Conference to experience it, I won't object to this. However, her body is weak after all. If I can scare her by slapping Xie Qi, wouldn't she be scared out of her wits if she saw the scene of corpses everywhere?"

Xie Jiuhan still didn't say anything. Instead, Feng Qing replied, "Little Aunt, you don't have to worry about me. With Little Jiu Jiu accompanying me, I'm not afraid of anything. I've often heard that the examination on the Sacred Island is hosted by Little Aunt on behalf of him. Moreover, you're in charge of helping him. Then, I'll have to trouble you this year again."

As soon as these words were out, Xie Yuhuan was slightly stunned. Feng Qing's words were like an appointment for her, as if she was the superior ordering her subordinates to do things. However, on the other hand, she was instantly happy. Didn't that mean that she would have a chance to directly participate in the assessment of the Trial Conference this year?

But all this was said by Feng Qing after all. Hence, she looked at Xie Jiuhan again, her eyes filled with inquiry. She hoped that Xie Jiuhan would really nod. That way, she could fully preside over the Trial Conference on the Sacred Island. In the past, Xie Jiuhan, the head of the family, had always been personally responsible for this.

Xie Jiuhan's face was expressionless, and his black eyes were expressionless. He stared at Xie Yuhuan for a while before saying, "Since Qingqing has already said it, I'll leave the assessment of the Sacred Island to Little Aunt. However, Little Aunt is old after all. If you're not feeling well or don't have enough energy, I can assign someone else..."

Without waiting for him to finish, Xie Yuhuan hurriedly added, "What did you say? Although I'm almost sixty years old, I'm not to the point of being useless. I've been your assistant so many times previously. Leave the assessment on the Sacred Island to me this year."

Xie Jiuhan did not say anything after hearing Xie Yuhuan agree. He and Xie Yuhuan were playing a hidden battle to see who was more shrewd and strategic. After this matter was settled, Xie Jiuhan ignored Xie Yuhuan and carried Feng Qing towards the ward.

Looking at Xie Jiuhan's back view, Xie Yuhuan's smile gradually turned cold. She knew very well that Xie Jiuhan was not a puppet that she could control. However, this man was becoming more and more like a high and mighty king.

Kings cut off all ties with each other.

Xie Yuhuan could no longer know what Xie Jiuhan was thinking. He could kill his biological father and brothers. Perhaps this cold and heartless emperor would point the knife in his hand at her, his aunt, one day. So what if she had protected him for so many years? So what if she helped him control the entire Xie Corporation and become the head of the family? She knew very well how ruthless this man's heart was. Thinking of this, Xie Yuhuan couldn't help but shiver.

Feng Qing was placed back on the soft double bed. Xie Jiuhan went into the bathroom and took out a towel soaked in hot water. Then, he knelt on one knee on the floor and gently wiped the feet of the woman sitting on the bed.

Feng Qing had recognized the sound of Xie Yuhuan slapping Xie Qi just now, so she rushed out immediately. She was so anxious that she didn't even have time to put on her shoes. When she was blind, Xie Qi had once played the role of Little Wu. No matter where she went, he would protect her like a shadow. Now that Xie Qi was being bullied, she naturally wouldn't sit back and do nothing.

Chapter 823: You Didn't Resist?

Feng Qing's feet were slender, and the arch of her instep was perfect. Her toes were even fair and delicate, and every nail was suffused with a hint of pink, making one want to bite them. When the man wiped her feet, not only did he not feel that they were dirty, but he also felt like he couldn't bear to part with them. He felt that he could play with such beautiful feet for the rest of his life.

When the man was wiping his feet, Feng Qing's gaze landed on the gap in the man's open collar. This man had only been out for two hours, but he had actually changed his clothes. Xie Jiuhan had changed his clothes. He was dressed differently than when he went out just now. He was wearing a black shirt with a slightly wide collar. When he lowered his head, Feng Qing saw a bruise on the man's chest.

The next second, Xie Jiuhan felt a cold but very soft hand reach into his collar. The little hand even gently brushed past his chest. In the beginning, Xie Jiuhan thought that Feng Qing was teasing him. He did not resist this. Instead, he revealed a playful expression. As her husband, he naturally enjoyed it very much when his wife teased him. However, immediately after, Feng Qing's nails poked Xie Jiuhan's bruised wound hard, instantly making the man's mouth twitch in pain.

"Why are you injured?" Feng Qing asked concernedly.

Xie Jiuhan did not speak. He lowered his head and wiped the woman's feet seriously. Seeing that he was silent, Feng Qing could not help but ask, "Don't tell me I did that last night?"

As she spoke, she lifted his collar. Only then did she see the situation of the wound clearly. She knew that this bruise and size were definitely not from a scratch. It should be a wound caused by a punch.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and asked again, "Tell me, what did you do just now?"

Before she fell asleep, there was no smell of pain spray on Xie Jiuhan's body. But after she woke up, this man was already injured all over.

Xie Jiuhan half-knelt in front of her. His noble lips twitched slightly. Just as he was thinking of a reason to muddle through, he heard Feng Qing pat the bed and say, "Sit over here."

Feng Qing's voice contained a hint of anger, and Xie Jiuhan was like March who had made a mistake. Every time March caused trouble and knew that Feng Qing wanted to deal with him, March's furry tail would slide down and curl up under its stomach. Its two dog ears were also drooping, and it looked listless.

However, Xie Jiuhan did not have a big tail. He became obedient under Feng Qing's command. Hence, he put down the towel and stood up to sit where Feng Qing had just patted.

Feng Qing glanced at him and pulled up a corner of the man's shirt. Then, the man's eight packs were revealed. His originally firm muscles were covered in bruises of all sizes. As the Miracle Doctor, Feng Qing's judgment was very accurate. With just a look, she knew that these bruises should have been caused by boxing gloves.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and said, "Turn around and let me take a look at your back."

This time, her voice became even colder. Her originally pale face was covered in a layer of frost. From the woman's eyes and tone, Xie Jiuhan knew that she was really angry.

In order not to make his woman angrier, Xie Jiuhan could only listen to the woman's order. He hurriedly turned around and let Feng Qing pull up the clothes. The next second, the man felt a cold touch on his back. It was the woman's soft hand. Her hand gently landed on the bruise on the man's back. Instantly, the man's brain registered pain, but the man did not react at all. Although it was a little painful, he enjoyed this pain and itch very much!

Feng Qing said, "Did you fight with Sword God? No! Were you beaten up by him?"

She and Sword God belonged to A Dark Organization. The two of them had participated in many missions together, so she was too familiar with Sword God's strength and the fist technique he used. As a result, she quickly recognized that the injuries on Xie Jiuhan's body were caused by Sword God.

Xie Jiuhan sat cross-legged on the bed with his back facing Feng Qing. "My wife is indeed a miracle doctor. I can't hide anything from your eyes. That's right, I was beaten up by Sword God!"

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "You didn't resist when he beat you up?"

She knew all too well how capable Sword God was. Although ordinary people were not Sword God's match, Sword God was definitely not Xie Jiuhan's match. Or rather, the two of them were not on the same level. After all, Xie Jiuhan was the King of Killers, Netherworld. If Xie Jiuhan had not given up resisting, how could Sword God have defeated him and even injured him to this extent?

Chapter 824: I Advise You To Quit While You're Ahead

The man wanted to say something else, but he felt Feng Qing's slender fingers poke the bruise on his back. "You only have one chance. You'd better tell me the truth. Otherwise, I'll let you sleep in the secondary bedroom for a month."

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

He turned around and said coldly, "I went to look for Sword God to spar just now. Fists and feet have no eyes. It's not like you don't know this. It's inevitable that I'll be injured."

Feng Qing only sat in front of him and did not say anything. She only tilted her head and smiled innocently. However, she was telling Xie Jiuhan silently, "I'll give you another chance!"

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

In the end, the man still lost. He could only admit, "It's nothing. I'm just punishing myself. I want to experience how I tortured you when I had a relapse."

Feng Qing stared at Xie Jiuhan in silence. Xie Jiuhan looked at her face and couldn't understand how angry this woman was.

Suddenly, Feng Qing said, "Do you want to know how painful it was for me last night?"

Before Xie Jiuhan could answer, she suddenly pounced on the man's chest and bit him hard. This man's muscles were very firm, unlike her, which was so tender that they would turn red with a touch. After Feng Qing left two teeth marks on Xie Jiuhan's chest, she lowered her head and bit the man's abs too.

Xie Jiuhan leaned against the head of the bed, his throat rolling. He liked Feng Qing's punishment and torture more than anything else. His large hand covered the woman's head. He even wanted to tell the woman to exert more strength.

A foul and sweet breath entered Feng Qing's throat. She sighed when she tasted the foul and sweet smell of blood. She looked at the teeth marks she had left on the man's body and then at Xie Jiuhan's expression. The man's pupils darkened. This man was sick. He liked to torture himself and liked pain. Feng Qing bit the wound on his body until it hurt even more.

The marks that Feng Qing wanted to leave on his body did not punish him at all. Xie Jiuhan straightened his back and asked, "Why don't you bite my back a few more times?"

Feng Qing did not speak. Then, she straightened her body and opened her mouth to bite the place where the man's neck and shoulder met, leaving traces of kiss marks on his neck, ears, and collarbone.

Xie Jiuhan hissed. The slight pain made his body tremble involuntarily. At the same time, Feng Qing's voice sounded in his ear. "How is it? Do you still want to experience how painful it was for me?"

Before she could finish her sentence, she tore off the man's clothes. The man leaning against the head of the bed subconsciously grabbed Feng Qing's slender wrist. He gritted his teeth, and his dark eyes released emotions that wanted to devour Feng Qing.

Feng Qing wiped the saliva off her lips with the back of her hand and asked him, "Does it hurt?"

Her clear eyes revealed a deer-like innocence. The man hissed and said, "It hurts, but it's very satisfying. However, I suggest that you be careful. What will you do in the future if you really hurt your husband?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's face instantly turned red. Xie Jiuhan's black eyes were filled with a playful smile. He couldn't help but ask, "Do you have that kind of poison that can make one's entire body hurt? Anyway, you know how to poison and detoxify. That way, I can experience the pain you experienced at that time and won't really hurt my body."

Feng Qing broke free from his control and pinched the man's thigh. "Xie Jiuhan! I advise you to quit while you're ahead! You have masochistic tendencies, but I don't."

She rarely called the man by his full name like this. After all, Feng Qing's voice was delicate, but her tone was filled with a warning. The man naturally didn't dare to make her angry. He could only grab the other party's wrist and lower his head to rub her face gently.

Xie Jiuhan said with a look of enjoyment, "Promise me that when I act up again in the future, you have to stay away from me as far as possible. If this happens again, I might really go crazy."

Feng Qing looked at the man for a long time and said seriously, "If you relapse again, I'll knock you out and lock you up with shackles. If the shackles don't work, I'll lock you in a steel cage."

Hearing her words, Xie Jiuhan finally revealed a satisfied expression. With Feng Qing's intelligence, she could naturally avoid him, who was acting up, or she could also lose half her life.

Suddenly, Feng Qing's phone rang and there was a knock on the door. Without needing Feng Qing to say anything, Xie Jiuhan had already helped her bring her phone over.

Chapter 825: You Straight Man

The call was from Xie Qi. Feng Qing looked at the man. "Let him in."

Xie Jiuhan nodded. Just as the call ended, Xie Qi rushed in. He handed over a brown paper bag respectfully. "Young Madam, the results of your DNA test with Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan are out. Please take a look."

Upon hearing that, Feng Qing hurriedly took the brown paper bag. Before opening the bag, she took a deep breath. Before she looked at the results of the appraisal personally, nervousness filled her entire body. There were only two results of the appraisal. She was of the Feng family's bloodline and not the Feng family's bloodline, but no matter which result it was, it could not make her happy. Thinking about it now, it was indeed quite sad.

After calming down, she looked at the man. After obtaining his affirmation and encouragement, Feng Qing opened the brown paper bag and took out a document. The document was very simple. There were only four pages. The first three pages were her DNA sequence and analysis with the Feng couple. The fourth page was the conclusion of the appraisal.

"In summary, according to the DNA identification method, it is confirmed that Feng Yuanzhou, Fu Anlan, and Feng Qing are not biological parents and children."

Xie Jiuhan, who was sitting beside her, could easily see the personal appraisal report in Feng Qing's hand as long as he lowered his head slightly. He said to Xie Qi, "Go ahead."

After Xie Qi left, only the two of them were left in the large ward. Feng Qing held the paternity test report and was in a daze for a long time. When she came back to her senses, she placed the paternity test report back into the document bag.

"Tsk, as expected, I'm really not from the Feng family. I'm really relieved. When I return from the Sacred Island, I'll slap this appraisal report on Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan's faces." After a moment of silence, Feng Qing said.

Seeing that the man was silent, Feng Qing continued, "The paternity test technology is so mature now, it's enough to prove that I have nothing to do with their Feng family anymore. Moreover, they didn't raise me. In other words, from today onwards, Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan can forget about pestering me and getting anything from me."

When she said this, she tried her best to remain calm and tried her best to make her voice sound unchanged. She should have been happy after knowing this result, but for some reason, she felt an inexplicable heaviness in her heart, as if something was pressing on her chest, making her feel breathless.

Xie Jiuhan looked at the woman in his arms. Her long black hair was draped over her shoulders, and her entire body exuded a cold and lonely aura. The man's hand was on her shoulder. Feng Qing turned around and brought her face into the man's chest. She rubbed against the man's soft sweater, and her tears quickly drenched the man's shirt.

Feng Qing's voice trembled even more obviously. "It's fine. At least I still have Little Jiu Jiu."

She bit her lower lip and rubbed her head against the man's chest like a kitten that couldn't get more love from its master. Xie Jiuhan lowered his head and his nose entered the woman's thick hair.

Xie Jiuhan said, "Don't be sad. You'll never lose me."

Feng Qing raised her head and saw the ecstasy in Xie Jiuhan's deep eyes. This man did not feel sad for her at all. Instead, he was happy from the bottom of his heart. However, when she thought about it, it made sense. To Xie Jiuhan, none of the Feng family members were good people. It was great that the results were like this. No one could snatch Feng Qing from him anymore. No one could say anything about her. This petite and cute woman would belong to him alone from now on. No one could share her with him anymore.

Feng Qing sniffed. "Why are you still smiling?"

Xie Jiuhan immediately retracted his smile and pretended that nothing had happened. "No, I'm not smiling."

Feng Qing glanced at him reproachfully and said, "Hmph. You were clearly smiling just now. You knew that I was feeling uncomfortable, but you actually smiled. You didn't even comfort me."

Xie Jiuhan said, "Alright, stop grieving. What's the point of them being your relatives? The only person who can accompany you for the rest of your life is me, your real husband. Remember this well. You're mine in life and in death. Don't think about escaping because you'll never escape me."

Feng Qing : "..."

Feng Qing rolled her eyes angrily. "Hey, you straight man, do you know how to comfort others?! Shouldn't you say that I would have relatives when we have a child together?"

Chapter 826: I Don't Like Children

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows. "Have a child? But I don't like children!"

Feng Qing also frowned and said, "Why don't you like children? Children are so cute."

She could tell that Xie Jiuhan was not joking because the word 'refuse' was written all over this man's body. It looked like he really did not like children.

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "If you have a child, you will definitely spend all your energy and time on the child according to your personality. What will I do then?"

Xie Jiuhan would never allow anyone to share her. Even if it was their child, he would not allow anyone to occupy Feng Qing. The woman in his arms could only treat him wholeheartedly. He would never allow anyone to share this woman's love with him, not even their child.

Without waiting for Feng Qing to say anything, Xie Jiuhan said, "You're not nineteen yet. Why are you thinking about having children? Your husband is your everything."

Feng Qing lowered her head and intertwined her fingers. "I won't do that. A child is a child, and Little Jiu Jiu is Little Jiu Jiu. To me, you're equally important."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and frowned. "Do you think I'll believe you? If you really have a child, that child will definitely become the only close relative you know in this world. At that time, under the glow of your maternal instincts, I, your husband, will definitely not be able to compare to the child. No matter what happens to this child, your energy will not be on me. He will snatch you away from me..."

Xie Jiuhan became violent. His cold-blooded stubbornness was engraved in his soul. Suddenly, a slightly cold hand gently touched his abnormally handsome side profile. Xie Jiuhan looked up and saw Feng Qing kneeling in front of him, looking at him warmly.

Feng Qing said, "Little Jiu Jiu is right and wrong. I'm still a university student now. You're everything to me and will always be everything to me in the future. However, I'll enter society sooner or later. At that time, we'll have our own child. Regardless of whether our child is male or female, he'll become the second person in the world who loves you sincerely apart from me. He'll treat you well and can give up everything for you."

Hot air spewed out of Xie Jiuhan's nose. He asked in a low and hoarse voice, "Then who is the first person in this world to love me wholeheartedly?"

The man was asking the obvious. She did not speak and only rolled her large eyes a few times. Then, she pretended not to understand and turned her head around. Seeing that she was avoiding the answer, the man pulled her into his arms.

Feng Qing said, "Call Xie Qi in. I want to see his injuries."

Xie Qi had a lot of work to do in the Xie Manor and was one of her secret guards. Feng Qing had been thinking about it after he was slapped so many times by Xie Yuhuan. Seeing that she had changed the topic, the man sighed helplessly and said, "Alright, I understand. I'll let Xie Qi in later, and you can check him. Otherwise, you can give him two injections. I'll arrange the matter of going to the Sacred Island."

After living with Feng Qing for so long, he naturally knew that she didn't like to live in such a place. However, she had suffered a huge blow this time, so she naturally needed to recuperate for a while. The Sacred Island was surrounded by the sea, and the scenery was beautiful. The sounds and scents of nature were fragrant, and the climate was very pleasant. It was an excellent holy land for recuperation, and the Trial Conference wasn't that important to him. At most, it was on the way.

As soon as the man left, Xie Qi walked in with a swollen face. "Young Madam, are you looking for me?"

Xie Qi was still wearing the white shirt that was dyed red with blood. The blood on his face had been washed clean, and he had only applied a layer of ointment on his wounds. Feng Qing sat on the bed and waved at him. "Come closer and let me see your injuries."

Xie Qi did not hesitate and walked straight to Feng Qing. However, he did not dare to sit on the bed. He did not want to be kicked in the butt by Xie Jiuhan, so he squatted down by the bed. Feng Qing reached out and gently touched Xie Qi's face. "Have you checked your hearing? Being slapped like that will easily cause your eardrums to be pierced."

As expected, Xie Qi felt a piercing pain at the place where Feng Qing touched him. He didn't know what part of him the pain was, but it made him feel dizzy. He couldn't even hear what Feng Qing had said.

Xie Qi insisted, "Young Madam, don't worry. I've already gone to the hospital to take an X-ray. The brain CT hasn't found anything, but I don't have any serious symptoms."

Chapter 827: Settle Old And New Scores

Just as Feng Qing retracted her hand, a stream of blood flowed out of Xie Qi's nose. Feng Qing said, "Xie Qi, your nose is bleeding again. Wait a moment, I'll get the nurse to come in and treat you."

Xie Qi sniffed helplessly and said in a muffled voice, "Young-Young Madam, it's, it's fine. This isn't an injury caused by Madam Yuhuan."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing looked at him with a face full of question marks. She heard Xie Qi say, "I don't know what's wrong with me either. Whenever Young Madam touches my face, I'll have a nosebleed."

Xie Qi's face was as swollen as a pig's head, but his flushed face stretched from his neck to his entire body. Seeing Feng Qing looking at him with a smile, Xie Qi hurriedly said, "Young-Young Madam, if there's nothing else, I'll get back to work."

As he spoke, he disappeared, leaving behind a confused Feng Qing who did not react for a long time. What was going on with Xie Qi? Could it be that Xie Qi was interested in her too? However, it was normal when she thought about it. After all, Xie Qi was a normal man. It would be a lie to say that he did not like an outstanding woman like her.

After Xie Jiuhan left the ward, he first arranged for his subordinates to prepare a private jet. Then, he called Xie Shihao. The phone only rang twice before Xie Shihao picked it up. Immediately after, Xie Shihao's indecent voice sounded. "Haha, Little Uncle, Little Uncle, you finally called me. Did you miss your cute nephew?"

Xie Jiuhan was his idol. As long as Xie Jiuhan called him, he would feel excited at any moment. It felt like he was on steroids. Without waiting for Xie Jiuhan to speak, he continued, "Little Uncle, feel free to say. Is there any secret mission that you want me to do this time? As long as it's something I can do, I won't hesitate to do it!"

Not wanting to listen to his flattery, Xie Jiuhan interrupted, "In three days, it will be the Xie Corporation's annual assessment."

Upon hearing the words 'Xie Corporation's assessment', Xie Shihao's voice hurriedly sounded from the other end of the phone. "Hello? Hello?! Little Uncle? I can't hear what you're saying. Hello?! Little Uncle, is the signal on your end bad?"

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

If he believed Xie Shihao, he wouldn't be Xie Jiuhan. Hence, regardless of whether he could hear him or not, he ordered, "Get to the Xie Corporation's private hospital in twenty minutes. Otherwise, bear the consequences. Oh, right, bring your luggage."

With that, the man was about to hang up the phone when Xie Shihao's voice immediately sounded. "Little Uncle, are you asking me to be hospitalized? Little Uncle, you really dote on me, your cute nephew. You're helping me think of a way to avoid that bullsh*t trial. Little Uncle is too good. I love you!"

Xie Jiuhan did not reply to Xie Shihao. After he received the notice, he hung up the phone. At the same time, Xie Yuhuan received the latest information from her subordinate.

After looking at the information, the corners of Xie Yuhuan's mouth couldn't help but curl up. It turned out that she also knew the results of Feng Qing's appraisal. Although the Feng family was not worth mentioning, compared to ordinary people, it was still a wealthy family in the Capital that was beyond reach. Now, this paternity test indicated that Feng Qing's background wasn't even an ordinary wealthy family. She couldn't really be an orphan from a poor village. Thinking of this, Xie Yuhuan's eyes were filled with disdain. How could such an identity and an unknown little girl sit in the position of the madam of the Xie family?

"Hmph, brat, just you wait. We'll settle both old and new scores on the trip to the Sacred Island." Xie Yuhuan looked out of the bed, her well-maintained old face filled with gloom.

This time, on the Sacred Island, she wanted to secretly rope in the Xie family's collateral branches and those die-hard supporters. She wanted everyone to stand up and chase Feng Qing down from the position of the madam of the Xie family with her. Let's see what Feng Qing would do then!

At the same time, Han Jinlu received news from Feng Qing. "I'm sorry, I'm not qualified to comment on the matter between you and the Feng family, nor can I give you any reasonable suggestions."

The secret that Han Jinlu and the Feng family were hiding had nothing to do with Feng Qing anymore. Han Jinlu frowned when he saw the message Feng Qing had sent him. He typed on the phone keyboard. "Actually, I'm at a loss about this matter. From a selfish perspective, I hoped that you are of the Feng family's bloodline, but who would have thought... Of course, regardless of whether you're from the Feng family or not, it won't affect our relationship, nor will it affect me continuing to be your helper."

Chapter 828: I Will Definitely Be Very Gentle

Han Jinlu put down his phone and drove his wheelchair out. After passing by a corridor, he pushed open Han Jintian's studio door and saw Han Jintian on a video call with Xing Yue. Xing Yue saw Han Jinlu in the camera and asked Han Jintian, "Eh? Didn't you just say that Jinlu is outside?"

Han Jintian's face darkened. Just as he was about to say something, Han Jinlu spoke first. "I just received news from Qingqing that after being verified by an authoritative organization, she and the Feng family have confirmed to be non-biological relationship."

Upon hearing this, Han Jinlu and Xing Yue were stunned. Han Jintian quickly snorted. Feng Qing was not related to the Feng family by blood, so what did it have to do with him? When he interacted with Feng Qing, he admired her heavenly voice and not her insignificant blood relationship. On the other hand, Xing Yue revealed a disappointed expression in the video. Feng Qing was not a child of the Feng family, so why did he feel especially close to Feng Qing? Could it be his illusion?

Xing Yue asked curiously, "Feng Qing isn't a child of the Feng family, and Feng Jianing isn't a child of the Feng family either. Then who is the child of the Feng couple? And who is Feng Yuanzhou's real cousin?"

Han Jinlu smiled bitterly. "I'm not sure about that either."

Similar to Han Jintian, he didn't care about Feng Qing's background. As for the cousin of Feng Yuanzhou that Xing Yue had mentioned just now, he wasn't interested in knowing her. After all, he and Han Jintian weren't good people. As their eldest brother, Xing Yue took care of the Feng family because of that insignificant blood relationship. However, Han Jintian and Han Jinlu didn't have such thoughts. The environment they grew up in was destined that they wouldn't have much feelings for others.

In the video, Xing Yue clicked his tongue and said, "I think there must be many strange things in here."

After Xie Jiuhan returned to the ward, Feng Qing said to him, "Little Jiu Jiu, I think there are definitely many things worth exploring about this matter. A few years ago, the Feng couple took my hair for a paternity test. The results of the test showed that I'm their biological daughter. In the past, they had never suspected that Feng Jianing wasn't their biological daughter. However, ever since they found out that the hospital nurse had deliberately abducted children, the Feng couple also took Feng Jianing's hair for a paternity test. The results of the test showed that Feng Jianing wasn't their biological daughter, but the results of the test I received now show that I'm not the biological child of the Feng family..."

Xie Jiuhan said, "You mean, someone tampered with your personal results?"

Feng Qing glanced at the paternity test report in her hand again. This time, the paternity test report she took was really tested by the top medical research institute under the Xie Corporation. The people who handled it were all from the Xie Corporation. The report she obtained now should be 100% true, but why was the conclusion of the paternity test four years ago different from now?

Feng Qing raised her head and said with a faint smile in her large eyes, "Little Jiu Jiu, I know you're very powerful..."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan raised his chin slightly. Looking at the sly glint in Feng Qing's clean and clear eyes, he understood what this woman was up to.

Xie Jiuhan pretended to be unfathomable. "You should know very well that Tian Sha has retired from the hacker world for many years."

Feng Qing's pink lips curled up slightly. "Tell me, what price do I need to pay for God Tian Sha to make a move?"

Xie Jiuhan's noble thin lips curled up slightly, and a smile flashed across his eyes. Feng Qing puffed up her cheeks and said, "I believe that Tian Sha, who was known as the hacker ten years ago, must be a person who has long escaped low-level taste."

Xie Jiuhan snorted. "Then you're really wrong. According to my understanding, God Tian Sha is really a shallow and vulgar person."

Feng Qing: "???"

After thinking for a while, Feng Qing hooked her finger at the man. The man walked towards her as if he had lost his soul. Feng Qing's snow-white hand grabbed the man's clothes and said in a soft voice, "God Tian Sha is the best. Help me check~"

The ward echoed with the woman's charming and gentle voice. Her words aroused the desire hidden in the man's abdomen. He said in a low and hoarse voice, "He can help you, but when you recover, God Tian Sha will get everything back with interest. Do you understand?"

Feng Qing's legs trembled violently. Seeing her like this, the man curled his lips and raised the woman's chin with his fingers. He said with a devilish smile, "Don't worry, I'll definitely be very gentle."

Chapter 829: You've Got First Place Before?

Xie Shihao had just arrived at the hospital when he was pulled onto Xie Qi's private jet. Before he could ask anything, he saw Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan walking over from afar and board the plane.

Feng Qing was covered in a blanket, and her black hair was down. Her face looked a little pale. Xie Shihao had already found out from Xie Qi that Xie Jiuhan had a relapse last night. He also knew that Feng Qing was hospitalized because Xie Jiuhan had injured her. Seeing Feng Qing's weak appearance, he became much more obedient.

Xie Shihao sat beside them and asked, "Little Aunt, how are you?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up into a reassuring smile. "I'm fine. You, on the other hand, want to go to the Sacred Island to participate in the Trial Conference?"

Xie Shihao couldn't help but shiver when he heard the words 'Trial Conference'. His face was filled with a hopeless expression before he leaned back in his chair.

Feng Qing asked curiously, "Have you participated in the trial before? What ranking did you obtain?"

The next second, Xie Shihao raised his hand and raised a finger. Feng Qing hurriedly said, "You got first place?!"

Xie Shihao shook his head mysteriously. "It's the last place!"

Xie Shihao said with a dispirited expression, "Little Aunt, you're thinking too highly of me. If nothing goes wrong, I'll definitely be last again this year."

Feng Qing looked puzzled. "Xiao Hao, why are you last?"

She wasn't deliberately teasing Xie Shihao, but she was very puzzled. In her impression, Xie Shihao was best at fighting. After all, he didn't get the title of 'Number One Profligate of Capital University' for nothing. Even if he didn't know any boxing, he was still someone who had been fighting on the streets for a long time. Even if he really couldn't beat the other party, his physique was still alright, right? How could he get the last place in the trial?

Feng Qing asked again, "What are the tests for the Sacred Island's trial?"

Xie Shihao replied in boredom, "Physical fitness, comprehensive combat, and firearms are the main three."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "You can't do any of these three?"

Xie Shihao shrugged and said helplessly, "Little Aunt, if I could really do it, I wouldn't be in the last place. You haven't seen those people from the collateral branches. All of them are martial artists who have specially practiced all sorts of combat skills, let alone assemble and dismantle guns. Their abilities are definitely not something ordinary people can compare to, so I can only be considered the worst among those ruthless people."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing saw that Xie Qi was about to say something but hesitated. Hence, she gave Xie Qi a look. Xie Qi then said, "Young Master, what ruthless person? What martial artists? In the end, it's all because you're too lazy. As long as you're willing to work hard and strengthen your training, you won't be the last in the trial."

Xie Shihao snorted. "Didn't those retainers and collateral relatives spend so much effort to get a good ranking in the trial so that they could enter the core department of the Xie Corporation? But I'm not interested in this matter. The reason why they're doing bone-deep training is because they want to attract Little Uncle's attention in the trial. As Little Uncle's biological nephew, I've long obtained his love and concern. Therefore, it's meaningless to me whether I'm the last in the trial."

Xie Qi shook his head helplessly when he heard Xie Shihao's smug voice. It was also because Xie Shihao didn't need to do his best that he obtained Xie Jiuhan's 'special care'. This also made the other members of the Xie family very dissatisfied with Xie Shihao. Xie Qi had even expected that once Xie Shihao met those people during the trial this time, he would suffer even if he didn't fight for it.

After nearly an hour and a half of flight, the private jet landed steadily on the airport of Sacred Island. When the cabin door opened, Xie Shihao was the first to walk out of the cabin. He stood at the door and shouted, "Sacred Island, I'm back!"

At the airport, four to five people were standing side by side. These people were all wearing the same uniform and stood there like statues. They were all people who had pledged their loyalty to the Xie Corporation. They were naturally waiting here to welcome Xie Jiuhan. However, the serious and formal atmosphere was destroyed by Xie Shihao's shout. Instantly, the faces of the more than two hundred people who had pledged their loyalty to the Xie Corporation darkened.

At the airport, the sworn followers in black uniforms stood in formation like neat mahjong tiles.

Chapter 830: First Arrival On The Island

Under the wet sea wind, none of the loyalists looked at Xie Shihao and ignored him. Xie Shihao felt bored. He put down his hands and jumped down the steps. Then, Xie Jiuhan walked out. Under the sunlight, his abnormally handsome face was filled with the aura of an emperor. The loyalists moved uniformly and saluted this high and mighty man.

"Welcome, Patriarch Xie!"

A serious, dignified, and high-pitched voice resounded throughout the entire Sacred Island. The deafening voice seemed to want to suppress the surrounding waves. Anyone who saw such a shocking and magnificent scene would be filled with excitement. One of the biggest advantages of Xie Jiuhan being able to defeat Old Master Xie was that he had obtained the support of these loyalists of the Xie family. This cold and heartless man sitting at the head of the family was also what everyone wanted.

However, the scene in front of them made many of the servants' glasses fall. The hem of the man's black windbreaker was filled with the sea wind. His clothes fluttered and swayed. Under the bright sunlight, Xie Jiuhan's face was clear, as if a god had descended to the mortal world. That noble and elegant aura made everyone want to worship him from the bottom of their hearts.

However, contrary to his nobility and coldness was the woman in his arms. This woman was wearing a light pink dress. Her black and beautiful hair was fluffy, scattered in the air. Xie Jiuhan blocked the dazzling sunlight for the woman in his arms with one hand and hugged the woman tightly with the other, as if he was afraid that he would lose the woman in his arms. With the wind of the sea, the woman's light pink dress fluttered like pink feathers dancing in the air. Under the dress were two snow-white and well-proportioned calves, which were especially eye-catching under the bright sunlight.

The woman turned her head and swept her gaze calmly across the crowd at the airport. This was the first time Feng Qing had stepped onto the Sacred Island since she married into the Xie family. She didn't expect that she would meet everyone in such a way.

Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing with one hand and walked towards the ground. The bright red carpet spread from the cabin to the front of the Bentley limousine. The driver pulled open the door in advance and Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing into the car. It was only when the Bentley left the airport that everyone present gasped in relief. The loyalists were discussing with each other as they looked at the Bentley that had gradually become smaller.

"Tsk tsk, is that beautiful woman Young Madam? Why does she need the head of the family to carry her everywhere she goes?"

"I feel that Young Madam is underage. She's petite and thin. Her pink dress looks too cute!"

"No wonder ever since they registered our marriage, the head of the family has been hiding his wife. It turns out that Young Madam's body is so weak. He even blocked the sun for her just now. Can't she even sunbathe?"

Just as everyone was expressing their opinions, a square-faced middle-aged man with an upright appearance looked back. Instantly, the discussions stopped. It was as if everyone's mouths had been covered at the same time.

The square-faced man's eyebrows were knitted together. The man standing beside him was close to his age, but he had an oval face. He said, "I really didn't expect that Ninth Master would bring this little vixen to participate in the Sacred Island's trial. If I remember correctly, there was a rumor back then that their marriage wouldn't last long, so the identity of the madam of the Xie family has been kept secret from the public, so I didn't pay much attention to it. However, this little vixen came to the island today. Then, the meaning behind this..."

Xie Jiuhan personally brought Feng Qing to the Sacred Island. Without a doubt, he was announcing to everyone that Feng Qing was the real madam of the Xie family, not like the rumors outside. The square-faced man did not say anything and only frowned. He brought the other loyalists and walked towards the car.

On the Sacred Island, there were ancient and traditional buildings everywhere. Those who knew would know that the money spent to build such traditional buildings in this era was several times that of ordinary buildings. The black Bentley parked at the entrance of a villa. This was a luxuriously decorated manor, and this was Xie Jiuhan's only residence on the Sacred Island.

The driver opened the door and Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing out of the car. He walked straight into the villa. After passing through the living room on the first floor, they went straight to the bedroom. Feng Qing was weak and boneless. Her fair and slender arms were wrapped around the man's neck, and she did not care that the people on the island were looking at her curiously.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro