91 - 100

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 91: You're Mrs. Xie Now!

Xie Jiuhan grabbed Feng Qing's wrist with one hand and pulled her into his arms.

Chi! Chi! The hand holding the perfume continued to spray.

"Wuwuwu, I got my new hairdo this morning! Jiu Jiu, be gentler!" Feng Qing struggled in Xie Jiuhan's arms, and her voice had already started to soften as she begged for mercy.

Xie Jiuhan's heart softened as he put away the perfume in his hand.

"Remember, don't let other men touch a single strand of your hair! And don't let your body be tainted with the smell of other men. Do you understand?" Xie Jiuhan ordered. He had taken Xu Mingqian's head stroke to heart.

Feng Qing smiled bitterly. She knew why Xie Jiuhan was angry, this man's love was too domineering!

"Petty!" Feng Qing snorted. "So according to you, I can't speak to the opposite sex anymore, right?"

The next second, Xie Jiuhan pinched her face. Their noses touched, and their breaths landed on each other's faces.

"It's not that I don't want you to speak to them, but I want you to keep a distance from them," Xie Jiu said coldly.

"Why should I listen to you? I think it's good like this now!" Feng Qing retorted.

"I'm your husband, so you have to listen to me," Xie Jiuhan said with a smile. He had the right to be domineering towards Feng Qing!

The tyranny filled with love made Feng Qing fall into it. Her face was pinched and she couldn't say a word.

"Jiu Jiu, if you continue to pinch my face, I'll become ugly," Feng Qing said after a while.

Because her face was being pinched, she could only lie on Xie Jiuhan's legs. She felt very tired after a while. Xie Jiuhan let go of her face. Every time Feng Qing made him unhappy, he would punish her by pinching her face.

"Should I praise and congratulate you on your good results?" Xie Jiuhan teased. "You really surprised me that you could get ten gold points." Xie Jiuhan didn't know that his wife was the 'Siren' on the app.

Feng Qing hurriedly sat up, but an arm wrapped around her thin waist, making her return to her embrace.

Helpless, Feng Qing sat on Xie Jiuhan's lap and spoke to him face to face. "Jiuhan, you're mistaken! I've never thought of participating in competitions or debuting as a celebrity. It was all an accident."

Although the life of a celebrity was glamorous, it was not what she wanted. Feng Qing did not want to enter the entertainment industry at all, much less be a celebrity.

"If you want to enter the entertainment industry, you can tell me. I can start a company for you directly. There's no need to go to other record companies," Xie Jiuhan said. "But the entertainment industry is very chaotic, I don't want you to enter." In reality, he left out one sentence. Feng Qing was his, and he didn't want more people to see her.

"Jiu Jiu doesn't like the entertainment industry, so I won't go in. I didn't register for the competition, someone registered for me. This person and the one who played those videos on the LED screen should be the same person," Feng Qing returned to the topic.

Xie Jiuhan nodded. There was a bone-chilling coldness in his eyes. To deal with Feng Qing so deliberately, the person behind the scenes must want Feng Qing to go on stage at the last minute and embarrass herself without any preparations!

"Don't worry. We've already found this person!" Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

Feng Qing smiled and asked curiously, "Who is it?"

"Her name is Wu Xue!" Xie Jiuhan said a name and handed the tablet to Feng Qing.

On the tablet, there was detailed information about Wu Xue. She even knew how many times she had dated in high school.

"Ha, I knew it would be her!" Feng Qing said indifferently and handed the tablet back.

When she was on the stage, she had already suspected that it had something to do with Wu Xue. After all, Wu Xue had said that she would give her a big gift. Now that she knew that it was really her, Feng Qing felt that it was very normal.

"Kill her?" Xie Jiuhan asked coldly.

"Not to that extent, but the Feng and Wu families are deliberately bullying your wife. As my husband, what will you do?" Feng Qing held Xie Jiuhan's face with both hands and asked.

Xie Jiuhan was smart and immediately heard the key words. "Don't worry. Regardless of whether it's the Feng or Wu families, I won't let any of them off if they dare to provoke you!" Xie Jiuhan replied.

Feng Qing smiled blissfully when their foreheads met. This man was like a warm current that would forever warm her.

Suddenly, Xie Jiuhan pinched Feng Qing's face on both sides.

"Wuwuwu, what are you doing? How did I provoke you again?" Feng Qing did not know whether to laugh or cry.

"That Xu Mingqian, stay away from him in the future. I won't allow you to get too close to him. Remember, you're Mrs. Xie now!" Xie Jiuhan reminded her as he tugged at Feng Qing's face..

Chapter 92: Artificial Retinal

"Little Jiu Jiu, why are you so serious? I only treat him as my brother," Feng Qing said coquettishly.

"But I hate him from the bottom of my heart!" Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

Feng Qing looked at Xie Jiuhan strangely. This was the first time she had heard Xie Jiuhan say that he hated someone. As the head of the Xie family, his status was much higher than Xu Mingqian's. Xu Mingqian was like an ant in his eyes. In the entire Capital, how many people could be on par with him?

"Eh? Why do you hate him?" Feng Qing asked curiously.

Xie Jiuhan's expression was dark. A hint of jealousy flashed across his eyes. Yes, he was jealous of Xu Mingqian and jealous that he had known Feng Qing since they were young.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." Feng Qing said unhappily.

Xie Jiuhan's lips twitched as he pinched Feng Qing's face. "There's still class in the afternoon, right?"

Feng Qing wrapped her arms around Xie Jiuhan's neck and bit his ear. As the hot air entered his ears, Xie Jiuhan felt goosebumps all over his body.

"Little Jiu Jiu, you're so cute when you're jealous! Haha..." Before she could finish her sentence, Feng Qing jumped out of the car and disappeared like a gust of wind.

Xie Jiuhan looked into the rearview mirror and rubbed his ears. There was a smile on his cold and heartless face. "Hmph, does he think he's worthy of making me jealous?" Xie Jiuhan mocked himself in his heart. A person who stood at the top of the Capital would actually be jealous of an ordinary university student.

On the rooftop of the school building.

"Hehe, praise me! Did I do a good job this time?" On the other end of the phone, Mr. Qing Er's smug voice sounded.

"Yes, it's not bad and worthy of praise, but... didn't you delete all the videos from the past?" Feng Qing said, "Why were Wu Xue and the others still able to find them?"

Mr. Qing Er said, "Er... If I said I forgot, would you believe me?"

Feng Qing smiled. "Why are you looking for me urgently?"

Hearing this question, Mr. Qing Er was instantly interested. "Have you heard of the Sorbonne Barr Union University? Through secret research, this university combined optical genetics with organic biology and developed a pair of artificial retinas." For the sake of Feng Qing's eyes, Mr. Qing Er paid attention to news in the relevant fields. "The artificial retina developed by the Sorbonne Barr Union University perfectly conforms to the human gene sequence. The human body's reaction to it is not more than 0.01%. Isn't it magical?"

Feng Qing's heart skipped a beat, and her breathing stopped. The news that the rejection reaction was so low and completely compatible with human genes was too important to her.

"How much will it cost? How long will it take?" Feng Qing asked. If she could buy it, she did not care how much it cost.

Mr. Qing Er's regretful voice sounded. "You're going to be disappointed! Just now, the Sorbonne Barr Union University announced that they will seal this technology indefinitely because they want to mass-produce artificial retinas to benefit all mankind. However, the sponsor of this technology, the Earby pharmaceutical company, requests to take the global customization route. Only the rich can book it, and the poor are not fit to use it.

"Most importantly, in order to prevent this technology from leaking to the black-hearted businessmen who will use it for business operations, the Sorbonne Barr Union University plans to destroy the experimental data of this technology and the finished product."

Feng Qing frowned, her heart falling to rock bottom. "Destroy the finished product? Isn't this a waste?" Feng Qing couldn't understand the westerners' way of thinking. Instead of destroying it, why didn't they use it to bring light to others? If that was the case, she would not fight for it. After all, every blind person yearned for light. But if it was destroyed, why not use it to treat her eyes! Her eyes were blind because of the drug. According to her research and examination, she found that there was nothing wrong with her retinal nerves or cornea. Only her retina was problematic.

"Where are the final two artificial retinas preserved?" Feng Qing asked.

Mr. Qing Er said regretfully, "The preservation location is unknown. However, the Sorbonne Barr Union University has decided that before destroying the last pair of artificial retinas, it will be displayed at the Human Health Center in Zhe City. The time is temporarily set for the middle of next month. Are you interested?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. She didn't expect that it would come to her country for exhibition.

Seeing that she did not speak, Mr. Qing Er continued. "That pair of artificial retinas has been targeted by many forces. There are rich businessmen on the international scene who gave a bounty of 50 billion. Countless people are waiting for the day it comes to our country."

"50 billion! You can count money to death! Who will act within the organization?" Feng Qing asked. Faced with such a huge amount of wealth, she didn't believe that no one in A Dark Organization would be tempted.

"Of course! The hacker genius, Night God. It's said that he has already started setting it up. After snatching the retina, he will place it on the international Dark Network for auction," replied Mr. Qing Er..

Chapter 93: Are You Human?

"Night God? Doesn't he only love computers?" Feng Qing asked curiously. "Why is he suddenly interested in money?"

"I'm not sure about that, but people change. Oh, right. There's something else I want to tell you. The Capital's Xie family, they're also going to participate in the fight for the artificial retina, so you have to be very careful when you're acting." Mr. Qing Er reminded her.

Feng Qing walked to the edge of the roof and looked into the distance with her empty eyes. She knew very well that the Xie family was involved because of her.

"Most importantly, the Xie family's intentions have been discovered by Y Nation. At that time, whether or not the artificial retina will fall into the Xie family's hands, Y Nation will use this excuse to pursue and intercept the Xie family in world trade," analyzed Mr. Qing Er.

All these years, the Xie family had risen too quickly. They were invincible in trade wars both domestically and abroad. All the famous enterprises in Y Nation had long been unable to bear it and often suppressed the Xie family in Y Nation's name. Although she didn't participate in the Xie family's business, Feng Qing knew the situation of the Xie family very well.

"What are you going to do?" Mr. Qing Er asked.

Feng Qing was silent for a moment before she slowly spoke.

"Qing Er, send a notice to the outside world in my name tomorrow morning. Tell them that the God of Thieves, Phantom, will take the artificial retina!"

On the other end of the line, the sound of a glass dropping and shattering could be heard.

"What the heck! What? You're the God of Thieves, Phantom? Mr. Qingyi, God Qingyi, are you really human? I'm f*cking kneeling to you..."

Without waiting for Qing Er to finish, Feng Qing hung up. "Haha..."

Mr. Qing Er only knew her identity as Mr. Qing Yi. It was no wonder that he would shout and scream. If he found out that she was the Healer, would Mr. Qing Er die on the spot?

"Jiuhan, this is all I can help you with."

At the entrance of the Capital University.

"What?!" Feng Jianing said in disbelief, "Feng Qing wasn't expelled? How is that possible?"

Fu Anlan raised her brows. She felt that Feng Jianing's reaction was too agitated.

"Uh... I mean, Feng Qing is blind and it's inconvenient for her to live. Why don't we take her home?" Feng Jianing realized her mistake and hurriedly said.

Fu Anlan heaved a long sigh. Feng Qing was her sore spot. As long as she was hooked up to her, nothing good would come of it.

"There's no need to think anymore. No one can make her drop out of school." Fu Anlan said in frustration, "Because there's someone protecting her!"

"To be able to protect even this, who exactly is so capable?" Feng Jianing asked curiously.

"Xie Jiuhan!" Fu Anlan lowered her voice. Without waiting for Feng Jianing to ask any more questions, she recounted what had happened.

"Mom, then what should I do?" Feng Jianing said worriedly, "Feng Qing caused me to be disqualified and even made a fool of myself in front of many industry insiders. Even if I graduate, I'm afraid no company will dare to take me." Speaking up to this point, Feng Jianing's eyes started to turn red. Her little face was filled with grievance.

Fu Anlan patted her shoulder gently and comforted her. "Jianing, don't worry. This matter is easy to handle."

"Feng Qing has obtained the qualification for the advancement, which means that you have also obtained it. She can't see anything and is destined to not be able to walk on stage. Which company will support a blind person?

"Our relationship with Feng Qing is a little stiff now. I'll talk to her later and ask her to give you a chance. One of you sisters will be behind the scenes, and the other will be in front of the stage. You will have a place in the entertainment industry."

Feng Jianing's mood improved drastically. She hugged Fu Anlan's arm and shook it. "Hehe, Mom is the best. When I'm famous in the future, I'll definitely take good care of Feng Qing!"

"Yes, you're the sensible one." Fu Anlan nodded.

Watching Fu Anlan get into the car, Feng Jianing's eyes gradually turned cold, and the smile on her face disappeared.

"Feng Qing, you little slut. You ruined my reputation and made me the laughing stock of the entire school. Do you think I'll admit defeat so easily?" Feng Jianing said viciously. She took out her phone and sent out a bunch of photos and videos.

A moment later, that person replied. Feng Jianing pocketed her phone in satisfaction.

In the Xie family's sauna.

After a tiring day, Xie Jiuhan wrapped a towel around himself and enjoyed the steam. Special spices were placed around the sauna room, and a refreshing fragrance mixed with steam wafted around the sauna room.

"Reporting to Lord Jiu Jiu, your Xiao Qingqing requests to fight!" The door opened a crack and Feng Qing's cute head popped in.

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

Without waiting for him to refute, Feng Qing walked in and twisted a ladle of water, slowly pouring it onto the rock pile. In an instant, the water vapor dissipated like white silk, and the temperature in the room rose rapidly.

Xie Jiuhan did not move. Beads of sweat dripped down his body. With every breath he took, he could feel the heat brought by the steam.

"Jiu Jiu, it's the National Day holiday. Can you bring me out to play?" Feng Qing took a deep breath and asked..

Chapter 94: I Can't Wait!

"No!" Xie Jiuhan rejected.

"Why? Don't you want to play with me?" Feng Qing asked.

Xie Jiuhan wiped the sweat off his face and looked at Feng Qing. "It's a long holiday. Stay at home and be good. I'm going out to do something big. If I succeed, your eyes will have a chance to regain their light. It might be dangerous this time around, it's too inconvenient to bring you along."

Feng Qing was disappointed, her face filled with unhappiness.

Xie Jiuhan patted her head and said, "Be good and wait at home for me to come back. You might be able to see me with your own eyes soon. If you feel bored, let Xie Qi and the rest bring you out to play!" Xie Jiuhan's tone was firm and unquestionable.

"Jiu Jiu, will you be in danger too?" Feng Qing asked.

"There's no such thing as danger in my dictionary. No matter what happens, it won't stop me from returning to your side," Xie Jiuhan said.

Feng Qing walked up to Xie Jiuhan and reached out to touch his face, as if trying to memorize his facial features. He could have arranged for his subordinates to go, but he chose to go personally because of her!

"Why did you leave with Xu Mingqian after school?" Xie Jiuhan didn't want to dwell on this matter anymore and changed the topic.

"I just happened to encounter him. I can't ignore him for no reason, right?" Feng Qing explained.

"Coincidence? Maybe he'll be killed by a car someday!" Xie Jiu said coldly.

Feng Qing's heart trembled as she punched Xie Jiuhan's chest. "No, I can't let you do this. If you dare to touch Brother Ming Qian, I, I..."

"What?" Xie Jiuhan asked, his expression extremely gloomy. The little girl actually dared to go against him for a mere Xu Mingqian.

"I, I'll bite you to death!" Feng Qing bared her fangs and brandished her claws.

"Come on, let me see your white teeth." Xie Jiuhan laughed evilly and shifted his butt to the side. Feng Qing missed and slipped, causing her to lose her center of gravity and fall.

Xie Jiuhan's reaction was extremely fast. He reached out his hands to help her up. Feng Qing subconsciously waved her arms, trying to catch everything. She did catch something, but the place she grabbed wasn't right...

The next second, Xie Jiuhan was stunned. A painful expression appeared on his face. The inertia of his fall, coupled with Feng Qing's strength, and the intense pain coming from below made him almost kneel on the ground.

Feng Qing was also stunned. This touch reminded her of something, and she hurriedly retracted her hand.

"Feng Qing!" Xie Jiu shouted coldly and pulled Feng Qing onto his lap. He rubbed her face crazily.

"Aiya, Little Jiu Jiu, I was wrong!"

"Didn't you bite me?"

"I won't do it again..."

"Let me teach you what it means to bite."

"Ah, no!"

A moment later, Feng Qing collapsed onto the chair. Her entire body was covered in faint teeth marks. Xie Jiuhan used his teeth to give her a full body massage!

"Jiuhan, can't you accompany me at home during the long vacation?" Feng Qing said coquettishly and took out her sweetest voice.

Xie Jiuhan changed his clothes and said, "There's no room for discussion. I have to do it personally to ensure that nothing goes wrong. That thing is very precious. There's only one in the world. In order to cure your eyes, we have to ensure that we get it."

Feng Qing wrapped her arms around Xie Jiuhan and pressed her side profile against his body. Their hearts blended together! In the eyes of outsiders, Xie Jiuhan was the cold and heartless Ninth Master, but in her eyes, he was a warm male god.

Xie Jiuhan lowered his head and kissed her. Feng Qing raised her head to meet his kiss. Her lips were slightly cold, and their breaths intertwined. The man was addicted to kissing, and the woman cooperated with him. The more Xie Jiuhan kissed, the more aroused he became. His breathing became heavy, and the charming atmosphere turned into a cocoon that wrapped the two of them up.

The violent kiss confused the woman. Her body became weak and she sank into him. When the two of them entered a state, Xie Jiuhan instantly pulled away. Immediately after, the sound of showering came from the bathroom.

A moment later, Xie Jiuhan walked back. The cold shower made him return to normal.

"Jiuhan, I can do it!" Feng Qing said. As she spoke, she opened the bedside table and took out a square box.

Xie Jiuhan was speechless. "You bought it?"

Feng Qing smiled. "Ji Yunchen gave it to me, he said that we can use it."

Hearing Ji Yunchen's name, Xie Jiuhan's eyes darkened. Ji Yunchen, just you wait!

"Lass, it's not time yet."

"So when is the right time?"

"When you see the light again."

In the Feng family.

"President Chen, please give me an explanation. Why did you stop the cooperation? Our two families have always cooperated very well. I don't understand!"

Feng Yuanzhou spoke into the phone anxiously..

Chapter 95: Offended Someone You Shouldn't Offend!

"Explain? Alright then. On account of the good relationship between our families in the past, I'll reveal a little to you. Your Feng family has offended someone!" On the other end of the phone, President Chen's voice sounded. If not for Feng Yuanzhou pressuring him, he would never have revealed a word.

Feng Yuanzhou was stunned and said in a daze, "Offended someone?!"

"That's right. And you've offended someone you shouldn't have offended. Not only me, no one will dare to cooperate with you now. You're on your own." As soon as he finished speaking, a busy signal came from the phone.

"Hello, hello, President Chen?" Feng Yuanzhou was a little flustered. He hurriedly called President Chen again, but his call was stopped. It was directly hung up! Feng Yuanzhou was completely dumbfounded. He stood rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do.

At the dining table, Feng Yuanzhou was eating like he was chewing wax. Feng Jianing and Fu Anlan looked at each other, puzzled.

"Dad, what's wrong? Why are you so worried?" Feng Jianing asked.

"Sigh! President Chen just called me to terminate our project. How can I not be frustrated?" Feng Yuanzhou put down his bowl and chopsticks.

Fu Anlan raised her brows and comforted him. "So be it, let's find other partners. Let's continue eating." With that, she peeled an egg and handed it over.

Feng Yuanzhou glanced at the egg and didn't take it. He said in frustration, "If it was like you said, I wouldn't have to worry. My clients are also looking for me to terminate their contracts now! I don't understand. How did I offend someone?"

Fu Anlan finally couldn't sit still. The delicious food instantly stopped being fragrant.

In order to complete this business, the Feng family had invested a lot of money. They had bought more than a hundred sets of equipment and hired many key people. They had originally made a steady profit, but now, they had suffered heavy losses.

"Yuanzhou, think again. Which big-shot have you offended recently?" Fu Anlan said. Only by finding the main point could they salvage the situation.

Feng Yuanzhou shook his head. "If I knew, I wouldn't be talking nonsense with you guys now. President Chen said that I've offended someone I shouldn't have, but I've never offended anyone!"

"Someone you shouldn't offend?" Fu Anlan was in thought. In the Capital, who could be called as someone that could not be offended?

'Knock! Knock!' Someone knocked on the door.

Feng Jianing ran to open the door. A few people with extraordinary bearings and rich clothes walked in. Upon seeing these people, Feng Yuanzhou hurriedly welcomed them with a smile on his face.

"My my, gentlemen, why are you all here? My humble dwelling is honored by your presence. Quick, come in and take a seat. Jianing, brew some tea for our esteemed guests." Feng Yuanzhou was very passionate and attentive. As a businessman, he had certain skills.

However, the few of them stood at the door without moving and were expressionless.

"Yuanzhou, there's no need to enter the house! We're here to refund you the money. You can keep this money for yourself to spend. As for the project, it has been discussed at a city meeting and has been decided to be done by others." After saying that, the few of them turned around and left.

Bang!

A clap of thunder rang in his mind, and Feng Yuanzhou's legs went weak. He fell to the ground, and his vision darkened. Even the money he had used as a bribe was returned. Feng Yuanzhou knew that everything was over.

The Feng family had only been in the Capital for a few years and had yet to gain a foothold. They had inexplicably offended a big shot. Feng Yuanzhou didn't dare to think about it.

Fu Anlan was anxious. She patted her thigh and said, "What exactly happened? Why did it become like this? Yuanzhou, what are you doing outside?!"

At this moment, Feng Jianing's phone rang. It was her best friend, Wu Xue.

"Wuwuwu..." Just as the call connected, there was a cry.

Feng Jianing : "..."

"Hello? Wu Xue, why are you crying?" Holding back her frustration, Feng Jianing asked. Today was strange, there were always people acting in front of her!

"Jianing, I'm finished. Everyone is hostile and distancing themselves from me now." Wu Xue choked on her tears. "The school's official website and chat group just released the notice that I've been punished. The school found out that I tampered with Feng Qing during the audition yesterday."

Feng Jianing's heart trembled. "What?" She thought that this matter would be left unsettled, but she didn't expect the school to take it so seriously.

"Jianing, what should I do? I... I don't want to live anymore... Boohoo." As she spoke, Wu Xue started crying again.

'The scheming b*tch, slut', these countless nasty labels that had been slapped on her were unbearable.

Her friends, who were usually on better terms with her, avoided her. The strange looks from the boys made her feel like she was being stabbed in the back.

Feng Jianing took the tablet and logged into the school's official website. There was indeed a report regarding Wu Xue's punishment.

The report was written very clearly that Wu Xue had maliciously harmed her classmates and had evil intentions. Her actions were shameful, and it destroyed the united and friendly atmosphere in the school, severely affecting the school's reputation.

The school decided to punish Feng Jianing severely and put it in her school record. At the same time, she would be disqualified from the student union and be punished to write a self-reflection letter and submit it to the Academic Affairs Office..

Chapter 96: There Must Be Someone Behind It!

"Xiao Xue, you need to calm down. If you really can't, take a few days off. You can come back after the limelight is over," Feng Jianing suggested.

After a short silence, Wu Xue's voice sounded. "Jianing, if I'm not wrong, there must be someone behind Feng Qing!"

"There's someone?" Feng Jianing frowned.

"That's right. It's not only me. Something happened to my dad as well. He was about to be promoted to manager this morning, but the company informed him that he was fired. I suspect that what happened here has something to do with Feng Qing," Wu Xue said mysteriously.

"Then didn't your dad say why the company fired him?" Feng Jianing asked.

Wu Xue hesitated for a moment before saying it.

"My dad said that the company didn't give a specific reason. He only said that he offended someone he shouldn't have offended and that it was the president who personally gave the order. Think about it, nothing happened to me and my family before. Yesterday, I played with Feng Qing and now, it's like this. If I had known this would happen, I wouldn't have provoked her. Jianing, what should I do? Wuwuwu..." After she finished speaking, Wu Xue started crying again. Feng Jianing was extremely disgusted.

"Alright, stop crying. I'm very troubled now too. Something happened to our family. I won't talk to you anymore. Take it easy on yourself." After saying a few words, Feng Jianing hung up the phone.

After pondering for a moment, Feng Jianing turned to look at Feng Yuanzhou. "Dad, Wu Xue's father is the same as you. He's also in trouble. He also offended the person in the Capital that he shouldn't have offended the most."

Feng Yuanzhou's brows were tightly knitted, and his expression was terrifyingly gloomy.

"Could it be Xie Shihao, Young Master Xie?" Fu Anlan said, "Yesterday, he brought people to smash the meeting room and protected Feng Qing with all his might. This means that their relationship is extraordinary. It must be him!"

Feng Yuanzhou sat on the ground again when he heard Xie Shihao.

"I see. No wonder such an incident happened. Xie Jiuhan is behind Xie Shihao. He's the Ninth Master of the entire Capital. Other than the Ninth Master, no one else in the Capital has so much power. He's also the person that we shouldn't have offended the most. Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?" Feng Yuanzhou said nervously.

Back then, Xie Jiuhan, who was only twenty years old, suddenly returned and destroyed all the members of the Xie family overnight. Only Xie Shihao was left behind, and he firmly held the power of the Xie family in his hands. With the identity of Xie Jiuhan's nephew, no one in the Capital dared to provoke Xie Shihao, and he received attention wherever he went.

"Feng Qing, this unfilial daughter. To think that we even picked her up from a poor mountain ditch. I didn't expect her to treat us like this. She's simply an ingrate!" Fu Anlan said hatefully. In her opinion, she and the Feng family had done nothing wrong and had pushed all the responsibility to Feng Qing.

"It's meaningless to say all this now. The only solution now is to bring Feng Qing home. With her around, everything will quickly return to normal!" Feng Yuanzhou slapped his thigh and came up with a solution.

Feng Jianing agreed. "Dad is right. Take Feng Qing back and live with us. Through her, get close to Young Master Xie and Young Master Gu. With the help of these two young masters, are you still worried that there won't be any business in the future?"

"I can bring her back, but... there's no room for her!" Fu Anlan frowned.

"Mom, clean the stairwell and let her stay there. Although there's less space, it's better than her being outside, right?" After thinking for a while, Feng Jianing gave a plan.

"Yes, yes. There's also the stairwell. She's blind. It's enough that she has a place to sleep," Fu Anlan said with a nod.

Feng Yuanzhou stood up and reminded them repeatedly, "Remember, when she comes back, you must treat her better. Perhaps Young Master Xie and Young Master Gu will have designs on her one day and marry her."

As soon as he finished speaking, Feng Jianing walked up to Feng Yuanzhou and reached out to touch his forehead. She felt that Feng Yuanzhou wouldn't have a fever either. How could he talk nonsense?

"Dad, you're thinking too much. What status do Young Master Xie and Young Master Gu have? Although Feng Qing is outstanding in appearance, she's still blind. Why would they marry a blind person as their wife? To put it bluntly, it's her fortune to be able to have sex with them." Feng Jianing sneered and rejected Feng Yuanzhou's idea. In her opinion, Feng Qing marrying Young Master Xie and Young Master Gu was purely a toad lusting after swan meat. It was nonsense!

"I think Jianing is right. Those two young masters are famous for being profligate. They're probably pitying Feng Qing now that they're so good to her. They just feel curious about meeting blind people occasionally." Fu Anlan echoed, "We have to build a good relationship with them while the two young masters are still interested. That way, the Feng family will be completely established in the Capital."

Feng Yuanzhou and Feng Jianing nodded heavily, agreeing with Fu Anlan's words..

Chapter 97: King Of Hackers

Capital University, music room.

"Kesha, help me pull up the music editor app and the sound maker. Enter the score in my hand into the editorial and activate the automatic filler. Raise the volume." Feng Qing was giving orders to a computer very seriously.

When the other students heard her words, they all covered their mouths and chuckled. They were not laughing at Feng Qing, but at the computer she was using. It was a round screen with two antennas. It was completely pink and looked thick and heavy. Would such a computer have an AI artificial intelligence system? In their opinion, the answer was no!

"Qingqing, where did you buy this computer from?" Suddenly, Xu Mingqian spoke. At that moment, he was looking at Feng Qing's computer in shock.

As it was a music arrangement class today, the students had brought their computers here to write songs. They could write while listening, and it was convenient to store. What Xu Mingqian saw was completely different from what his classmates saw.

How was this a crappy computer? It was simply a technological computer filled with magic. It has a round LCD screen, and following Feng Qing's instructions, the corresponding software on the screen was opened. The two antennas had scanning and identification functions. A blue light flashed past and the content on the paper music sheet appeared on the software.

The automatic pitch displayed that it would automatically be added to the editor. The most ridiculous thing was that it could automatically fill in the lyrics according to the direction of the song, instantly generating more than a hundred songs.

Hearing Xu Mingqian ask her this, Feng Qing took off her wireless earpiece.

"Brother Ming Qian, this wasn't bought. It was personally made by my Little Jiu Jiu. How is it? Impressive, right?"

Xu Mingqian was dumbfounded. He didn't expect Xie Jiuhan to know how to make computers and was so good at it!

"Little Jiu Jiu treats me very well. In order to create a computer that suits me, he spent nearly ten million and even invited an expert to assist. The operating system is also unique."

"Yes, he's indeed amazing!" Xu Mingqian praised. "To be able to make such a computer, the Ninth Master is simply a computer genius."

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. In fact, what Xu Mingqian saw was only the tip of the iceberg. This computer had many more powerful functions.

"I don't know if he's a genius, but I know that A Dark Organization's Night God is not Little Jiu Jiu's match," Feng Qing continued, her expression very proud.

Xu Mingqian was stunned. The word 'Night God' instantly aroused his interest. "The leader of the hacker alliance, Night God, are you talking about him? Even if he isn't a match for Little Jiu Jiu?"

"Yes, it's the Night God who led a group of hackers to successfully hack into the defense systems of Y, M, and D nations at the age of eight. My Little Jiu Jiu said that there are many loopholes in the Night God's editing program, such as Section 1773." Feng Qing became more and more excited as she spoke. As soon as she finished speaking, the sound of typing rang out.

Feng Qing looked at Xu Mingqian, although she could not see anything. "Brother Ming Qian, you're typing so fast," said Feng Qing.

"Ninth Master is famous. When I first came to the Capital, I heard a lot of rumors about him. I didn't expect that he's so good in artificial intelligence, electronic integration, and computer science," Xu Mingqian said as he typed on the keyboard.

"Jiu Jiu is omnipotent. He knows everything, and nothing can stop him." Speaking of Xie Jiuhan, Feng Qing just couldn't keep her mouth shut.

Xu Mingqian raised his eyebrows. "He knows everything? Aren't you being too arrogant?"

"Really, I'm not joking. The scooter I'm riding was personally modified by him. The smart home system at home was also personally designed by him, as well as the apparel recommendation system, and so on." Seeing that Xu Mingqian did not believe her, Feng Qing started to talk non-stop.

Xu Mingqian did not say anything else. There was no need to doubt Xie Jiuhan's excellence because he was a miracle. Xie Jiuhan was an illegitimate son who had been sick since he was young. Everyone in the Capital knew that he would not live past twenty years old. In the end, not only did he live until now, but he also stood at the pinnacle of the Capital.

"Do you know? The Ninth Master reminds me of someone," Xu Mingqian said.

"Who?" Feng Qing was curious.

"Have you heard of Tian Sha? Fifteen years ago, he relied on his own strength to hack over a hundred national defense systems worldwide, making more than a thousand artificial satellites listen to his orders. The carriers and nuclear submarines of the various countries completely broke down, making it impossible for missiles to be launched. Communications completely failed, and he was worshipped by all the hackers in the world as the king of hackers!" Xu Mingqian said as if he knew everything.

There was something else he didn't say. Fifteen years ago, the king of hackers, Tian Sha, was only ten years old. Later, the king of hackers, Tian Sha, disappeared and never appeared again.

Feng Qing curled her lips. "Hmph, I think Little Jiu Jiu is still better!"

Xu Mingqian smiled bitterly. Feng Qing was a classic example of beauty being in the eye of the beholder. She had already reached the point of no cure.

"Alright, alright, alright. Your Little Jiu Jiu is the best, alright?" Xu Mingqian said helplessly.

"Of course!" Feng Qing nodded..

Chapter 98: Saved The Milky Way In Her Past Life

"D*mn!" Xu Mingqian swore. The sound of typing on the keyboard disappeared. As he looked at the computer screen, Xu Mingqian's eyes were filled with shock.

Feng Qing frowned slightly. This was the first time she had heard Xu Mingqian curse and she did not know what happened to him.

"Brother Ming Qian, what's wrong?" Feng Qing asked.

Xu Mingqian came back to his senses and coughed lightly. "Oh, it's nothing. I just bit my tongue accidentally."

Feng Qing's ears twitched. She knew that Xu Mingqian was not telling the truth. Just now, Xu Mingqian's heart seemed to have stopped beating, but she did not ask further.

"Brother Ming Qian, I remember that you've been interested in computer-related things since you were young. Why didn't you apply for this profession back then?" Feng Qing asked curiously.

"Don't mention it. My grandfather forced me to say something about inheriting the mantle. I couldn't dissuade him, so I could only apply for this profession," Xu Mingqian said speechlessly.

Feng Qing nodded. She finally understood what was going on. Xu Mingqian's grandfather had played the flute his entire life and had a deep love for this traditional instrument.

"I've been out for a while. I plan to go back and visit my grandfather this weekend," Xu Mingqian said.

"By the way, what plans do you have for the long vacation?" Feng Qing asked.

Xu Mingqian was stunned for a moment before saying, "If nothing goes wrong, I'll go to Zhe City for the long holiday. How about you?"

Feng Qing said in surprise, "What a coincidence, I'm also going to Zhe City for a few days!"

"Why are you going to Zhe City? It's rare for you to have a long leave. Isn't it good to rest at home?" Xu Mingqian asked curiously.

"Oh, it's nothing much. Li Shaoqun invited me to go there previously, but I've never been to Zhe City. I'll take this chance to look around, why are you going there?" Feng Qing lied.

"Me? It's just a friend who's getting married and invited me to the wedding," Xu Mingqian replied.

Feng Qing : "..."

Xu Mingqian : "..."

The two of them stopped talking and wrote their own songs. They secretly prayed that they wouldn't meet each other in Zhe City.

Three days later, the long holiday arrived. A large group of students left the school with their suitcases. The entire school fell silent.

Feng Qing walked out of the female hostel building and saw Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao waiting for her outside. The two of them rushed to help her pull her luggage and the three of them walked out of the school.

Outside the door, cars were parked by the road. Many parents came to fetch their children home. The three of them walked side by side as passers-by looked at them. Many girls who had a crush on Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao looked at Feng Qing with envy.

Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao were both more than 1.8 meters tall. They had fair skin and eight packs. They were handsome and came from a prominent family. No girl would say no to them other than Feng Qing.

"Wow, they're so eye-catching. When these two handsome guys walk together, I don't even know which one to look at."

"Tsk tsk tsk, this Feng Qing is really not an ordinary warrior. To be able to let these two young masters protect her at the same time, it feels like she saved the galaxy in her previous life."

"Do you think Young Master Gu and Young Master Xie both like Feng Qing? It's a pity that she can't see anything. If only I were her."

The students were discussing fervently. Some praised, some were envious, and many more felt that Feng Qing had wasted her resources.

The three of them ignored what everyone was saying and quickly walked out of the gate. At the same time, a concerned woman's voice sounded.

"Feng Qing, you're finally out. I have been waiting for you for a long time," Fu Anlan said as she walked over.

Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao frowned. They really didn't have a good impression of Feng Qing's 'biological mother'. Not to mention greeting her, they would be polite if they didn't chase her away.

Realizing that no one was paying attention to her, an awkward look flashed across Fu Anlan's face. No matter how dissatisfied she was, she didn't dare to say anything to the two young masters. She could only focus her gaze on Feng Qing.

"Madam Fu, why are you here?" Feng Qing frowned and asked in a stiff tone.

"Qingqing, I came specially to apologize to you today. I was wrong last time. I was biased, you and Jianing are biological sisters, I should have been impartial. Don't worry, I won't do this again in the future. I hope you can forgive me this time, okay?" Fu Anlan said sincerely.

Feng Qing's frown deepened. Fu Anlan was being so attentive for no reason, she must have had ulterior motives for suddenly acting like this. Otherwise, she wouldn't have admitted her mistake to her cheap daughter even if she were beaten to death.

"Madam Fu, you didn't do anything wrong. You made the right choice, you just chose to invest more energy and resources in a healthy daughter instead of choosing a blind daughter. But I don't accept your apology, and I don't need you to apologize," Feng Qing said coldly.

It wasn't that she hadn't given Fu Anlan a chance, but Fu Anlan had hurt her time and time again. The matter of the last audition had even worn away the last bit of fantasy and patience in her heart..

Chapter 99: One Billion For Every Song!

Fu Anlan endured it again and again. If she hadn't been forced to this point, how could she have begged for forgiveness? She had also given up this face for the sake of the Feng family's foothold in the Capital.

"Qingqing, you have a long vacation, I came specially to pick you up and bring you home. Why don't you move back home? When you're home, let's have a good chat," Fu Anlan continued.

"Madam Fu, give up. I won't go back with you, and there's nothing much to talk about between us. If there's nothing else, goodbye!" Feng Qing said firmly.

After being rejected repeatedly, Fu Anlan's face turned cold. She suppressed the anger in her heart. Seeing that Feng Qing was about to bypass her, she hurriedly took two steps forward to stop her and grabbed Feng Qing's wrist.

"Qingqing, no matter how wrong I am, I'm still your mother. How can you speak to me like this? Be good and come home with me quickly!" Fu Anlan said.

Feng Qing swung her arm forcefully and freed her wrist. "Mom? Haha! What a joke. Have you seen any mother who would despise her daughter for being blind? Have you seen any mother who would make her daughter drop out of school? Have you seen any mother who is as hypocritical as you?" With that, Feng Qing stared at Fu Anlan intently. Her unfocused eyes made her hair stand on end.

"Qingqing, you've misunderstood me. I asked you to drop out of school for your own good. You can't see anything and can't live and study like a normal person. If you stay here, your classmates will laugh at you and bully you. You'll only lose the face of the Feng family. Anyway, you have to come home with me today. If you continue talking about that, you'll be an ingrate and an unfilial daughter!" Fu Anlan said forcefully.

"Madam Fu, you're right. I really don't respect my elders. The moment my eyes were blinded, I no longer had you in my eyes. Also, you've never raised me for a day. What right do you have to call me an ingrate?" Feng Qing retorted, not at all weak.

Fu Anlan exploded in anger! She felt like she was about to split open. Feng Qing's words were like knives stabbing into her heart. She couldn't stand Feng Qing's stubborn temper and sharp-tongued attitude the most. She was just like those rural people who had lived in poor mountains their entire lives.

"Alright, alright, let's each take a step back. It's fine if you don't come home with me, but you have to promise me one thing. You have to give your qualifications of ten gold points to your younger sister, Feng Jianing. You're a blind person, so this qualification will be wasted on you. Why don't you do it for the benefit of adults and help your younger sister advance? At any rate, the two of you are biological sisters. It's fine if you as her older sister sacrifice a little," Fu Anlan said.

"I can't take it anymore. I've seen shameless people, but I've never seen such a shameless person. She even bullied her own daughter," Gu Qingye scolded. Just as he was about to stand up for Feng Qing, he was stopped by Xie Shihao.

The two of them had been standing by the side, only two meters away from Feng Qing. Fu Anlan's voice was so loud, so they naturally heard everything clearly.

"Qingye, don't be anxious. This is Feng Qing's family matter after all. It's best to let her handle it herself. If she really can't do it, then we'll do it," Xie Shihao said.

Gu Qingye stopped and spat. "What kind of person is this? There's not a single good person in the Feng family!"

Fu Anlan was completely unaware of what had just happened. She went to Feng Qing's ear and reasoned with her, trying her best to hoodwink Feng Qing into giving up her qualifications to Feng Jianing.

"You want me to be behind the scenes for Feng Jianing? You even want me to write songs and compose songs for her? It's not that I can't, but the cost of hiring me is a little high. Every song I write will cost a billion yuan in copyright. If you can afford it, I'll agree," Feng Qing sneered.

Fu Anlan's vision darkened. She couldn't believe what she had just heard, every song Feng Qing wrote would cost a billion yuan in copyright fees, even robbing a bank wouldn't make as much money as she did, she must be crazy about money.

"Qingqing, I know you're joking. One billion for a song is too exaggerated. Although we did many things wrong in the past, we're still a family after all. Since Jianing is your younger sister, you should charge cheaper. Just take it that you, her older sister, are supporting her career." Fu Anlan found a way out for herself.

Feng Qing raised her exquisite little face and greeted the afterglow of the setting sun. "Madam Fu, blood-related brothers should settle accounts openly. Feng Jianing and I didn't have much feelings for each other to begin with. She took my place as the daughter of the Feng family for more than ten years and lived a life that should have belonged to me. After I came back, not only did she not treat me as her family, but she also stepped on me. If I have to say it straight, she took everything that originally belonged to me. Now, seeing that I'm valuable and useful, she wants to suck my blood. Do you think I will agree?"

Her eyes are blind, but not her heart. Everyone had their own principles and bottom line, and they also had their own temper and personality.. Anyone who found a fly or mosquito buzzing by their side would also slap it to death!

Chapter 100: The Most Ordinary Is The Happiest!

"Alright, since you're unwilling, come home with me!" Fu Anlan was furious. She reached out to grab Feng Qing's arm, but her vision blurred. In the next second, she grabbed nothing. Then, she saw Feng Qing take a step to the side.

Fu Anlan was stunned. Isn't Feng Qing blind? Why was she able to dodge accurately? Before she could regain her senses, Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao stood in front of her, separating her from Feng Qing.

Gu Qingye looked at Fu Anlan with fire in his eyes. "Feng Qing is already an adult. She has the right to make any decisions. Even if you're her mother, you can't interfere in her life, much less force her to do things she doesn't want to do. I'm warning you, if you dare to provoke her again, I'll use some connections to shut down those small companies under the Feng family."

Seeing that Gu Qingye was angry, Fu Anlan wilted and lowered her head, not daring to refute.

"There's something else I want to tell you. No one can force Feng Qing to drop out of school, not even the principal. Although Feng Qing can't see, she can take care of herself. Not only is she good in her studies, her life will also be richly colourful. With the two of us around, no one in the school dares to bully her or gossip about her. Instead, as her mother, you can't do everything equally. Other than Feng Jianing, there's no place for Feng Qing in your heart. I really feel sorry for you." Xie Shihao took a step forward.

As the young master of the Xie family and Xie Jiuhan's nephew, he had personally seen how Feng Qing was doing. She could even conquer the most powerful man in the Capital. Who dared to say that she was not doing well?

"Young Master Gu, Young Master Xie, you've misunderstood. I'm not bullying Qingqing. I just want to bring her home and take good care of her," Fu Anlan explained.

Facing the two young masters, she could only choose to retreat. What she did not know was that not far away by the road, a pair of red eyes was staring at her in a black Rolls-Royce.

"Hmph, you make it sound so good. Do you believe it yourself? Don't let us see you bully Feng Qing again. Otherwise, you'll have to bear the consequences!" Gu Qingye threatened, showing two sharp canine teeth at Fu Anlan.

"Huh? He's here to pick me up!" Feng Qing said and ran towards the Rolls-Royce by the road. She had heard a special heartbeat just now. Among the people she had seen, only Xie Jiuhan's heartbeat was at this frequency.

With the two young masters blocking her, Fu Anlan couldn't go through either. She could only watch helplessly as Feng Qing got into the car and left. Looking at the black Rolls-Royce, she was filled with questions. She didn't know who Feng Qing was fooling around with again.

In the car, Xie Jiuhan's expression darkened. He said to the phone, "Burn Fu Anlan's car!"

"Hehe, burning people's car, Little Jiu Jiu, you're really a little demon." Feng Qing smiled and pounced into Xie Jiuhan's arms. No matter what happened, as long as she hid in this man's arms, she would feel very safe.

"Anyone who dares to bully you is my enemy. You have to be like a demon to your enemies," Xie Jiuhan said coldly as he caressed Feng Qing's hair.

In the parking lot at the entrance of the Capital University, thick smoke suddenly rose. A white Land Rover was burning vigorously. Many cars in the vicinity were affected. Fu Anlan, who had just walked into the parking lot, was dumbfounded.

On the top floor of the Capital's Coiling Dragon Rotating Restaurant.

"Wow, this is too beautiful!" Feng Qing exclaimed.

Although she could not see anything, she could feel with her heart that the night had fallen and the lanterns had just been lit. Ten thousand families were lit up with lanterns and carriages. Standing in front of the french windows on the top floor, she could look down on the entire capital's night scenery.

Candlelight dinner, western cuisine, and five-star service. Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan sat opposite each other, their two glasses clinking in the air. The dining room, which was supposed to be filled with people, only has them. Xie Jiuhan had reserved the entire place before they came.

"Sir, Miss, please enjoy!" The five-star chef personally served the dishes.

"Lass, do you like to drink?" Xie Jiuhan asked.

Feng Qing nodded and said, "I don't like drinking. I like eating dinner with you face to face like this. The most ordinary is the happiest!"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. He was very satisfied with Feng Qing's answer. He shook the glass and took a small sip. The smell of alcohol was slightly astringent. Then, a sweet alcohol smell spread in his empty throat and finally an intoxicating fragrance returned to his nostrils.

Gulp...

Xie Jiuhan took another big gulp and swallowed.

Feng Qing's ears twitched and she heard everything clearly. She saw Xie Jiuhan's current posture. His movements and aura were elegant. He sat there like a person in a painting, making people want to take a few more looks.

"Hehe, he drank a large mouthful. It looks like I can proceed as planned tonight!" Feng Qing thought to herself and licked the corner of her lips..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro