911 - 920

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 911: I Won't Regret It

After a while, her wet hair was half-dried. The man put away the hairdryer and Feng Qing secretly opened her eyes. Her crystal clear beautiful eyes were carefully fixed on the man. The man was special. The wound under his left rib had already healed. However, this man's figure was too good. The muscles on his abdomen were one after another, and the outline was too tempting. Feng Qing swallowed her saliva and tried her best not to let the man notice her small movements.

Feng Qing raised her hand and gently touched the man's wound. The man's hand that was holding the hairdryer froze. After observing the man's wound at such a close distance and confirming that there was no problem with the wound, Feng Qing was relieved.

"Eh, that's strange. You were clearly seriously injured yesterday and your body was so weak. Why are you acting like nothing happened today?" Feng Qing asked strangely.

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

The man said calmly, "Oh, my physique has always been very good, especially my recovery ability. It's not like you didn't know this in the past. Moreover, Ji Yunchen checked me yesterday. He said that the shrapnel is mixed with a special poison. It's that poison that wants to trigger the virus in my body."

Hearing the man's unsatisfactory explanation, Feng Qing said, "Interesting. I really want to know what special poison it is that can only affect you for a few hours and make you alive and kicking the next day?"

Who was she? She was the dignified Mr. Qing Yi of A Dark Organization, known as the 'Poison King' in the pugilistic world. Any poison she developed could be sold for a high price on the market. Yesterday, the man was injured because of the battle at sea. This made her very nervous for a time. She did not even calm down to think carefully before she used a rocket launcher to chase Xing Wudi away.

Once she saw that the man's wound was no longer serious, she completely calmed down. As she observed and touched the man's wound, she felt that there was a problem. She had known Xing Wudi for many years and had completed countless missions with him. Even when she encountered dangerous situations, she had never seen Xing Wudi use any poison. With her understanding of Xing Wudi, that man was arrogant from the bottom of his bones. He would definitely not use such despicable methods to deal with his enemies.

At the thought of this, Feng Qing couldn't help but look up at the man and ask, "Little Jiu Jiu, you said that the bullet Xing Wudi used was mixed with a special poison? But with my understanding of him, he doesn't..."

Before he could finish speaking, Xie Jiuhan interrupted, "Your understanding of him? Do you mean that you know Xing Wudi very well? Do you know him better than me? Or are you more willing to believe in Xing Wudi than me?"

Feng Qing was not afraid at all when the man questioned her. She straightened her body and said, "Don't change the topic. You were the one who lied to me!"

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing pointed at the man's wound and pouted. "If I'm not wrong, you weren't poisoned at all. Your flesh was only cut by the shrapnel. You should have ordered Ji Yunchen to say that you were poisoned, right?!"

The more the woman spoke, the angrier she became. She used her tender fingers to poke Xie Jiuhan's firm abs. "Hmph, good, you've grown up. You actually learned to cooperate with others to lie to me. No wonder I vaguely felt that something was wrong since yesterday. So that's what happened. I knew it. How could the dignified King of Killers, Netherworld, the King of Mercenaries, Lord Phoenix, who has been through hundreds of battles, be injured by a mere explosion of shrapnel? The so-called injury was simply a play you directed and acted out yourself. You deliberately let the shrapnel scratch you. And your goal for all of this is actually to make me hostile to Xing Wudi and make me ostracize him!"

Xie Jiuhan stood on the spot and did not move, allowing the woman to poke his wound. The woman did not really use strength, and he was not that weak. This level of punishment was like a joke to him.

Seeing that the woman had exposed his 'scheme', the man raised his chin and admitted, "You're right. All of this was my plan. I deliberately got shot and injured. I was the one who tricked you into being poisoned with Ji Yunchen. My goal was to make you hate Xing Wudi and let you scold him. The truth has proven that my goal has been achieved. Although you know, I really want to ask you, will you regret staying away from Xing Wudi?"

Feng Qing puffed up her cheeks and said, "I-I won't regret it, but I'm still angry. Even if I know that all of this is your scheme, even if I have to do it again, I won't hesitate to send Xing Wudi flying. No one is allowed to touch my man!"

Chapter 912: Punishment For Xie Jiuhan

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth couldn't help but curl up when he heard the woman's firm answer. To Feng Qing, so what if she was deceived by him? The man's injuries were real. No matter how that wound came about and who caused him to be injured, Feng Qing would look for whoever it was to take revenge, even if that person was the king.

Feng Qing raised her pitch and warned the man standing in front of her, "It's not Xing Wudi who makes me angry, but you. How can you let yourself be injured? Do you know how worried I was? Xie Jiuhan, I'm warning you for the last time. Don't let this happen again."

"Oh ~" Hearing the woman's words, the man smiled and replied. His abnormally handsome face still had a sloppy look.

Feng Qing's slender and soft fingers changed from poking to rubbing. She gently caressed the man's wound, but the man felt waves of numb electricity coming from the wound and couldn't help but reveal a look of enjoyment.

"Hmph, don't think that's the end of this matter. In order to let you remember, from today onwards, you'll sleep on the sofa." Feng Qing's face darkened as she said faintly.

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

The next second, the man grabbed Feng Qing's soft hand and asked with a cold expression, "Are you sure?"

Feng Qing was not afraid of the man's question at all. Instead, she deliberately revealed an innocent and romantic expression and said, "Of course, you have to be punished for doing something wrong."

Seeing that the woman's attitude was firm, Xie Jiuhan immediately said in a weak tone, "On account of my injury, don't punish me this time. I definitely won't do this again."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's expression changed. She suddenly pulled her hand out of the man's hand. In order to make the man stay away from her, she even used her head to poke the man's abdomen.

Feng Qing said, "Don't even think about it. If I don't punish you this time, I guarantee that you'll do even worse next time!"

Xie Jiuhan's face darkened. He reached out and grabbed the woman's pink neck. Then, he threatened, "Feng Qing, if you dare to treat me like this, you'll definitely regret it."

Feng Qing blinked her large eyes and put on an innocent and romantic expression. After the two of them were in a deadlock for dozens of seconds, the man finally lost. He could only let go of the woman's neck and sit on the sofa dejectedly.

Half an hour later, Feng Qing walked out of the cloakroom. She picked up her phone and looked at the time. "Little Jiu Jiu, have a good rest at home. I'll go to the Penal Department and come back."

Xie Jiuhan was not surprised at all because he had already guessed it and knew who she wanted to see. Hence, he said, "Why don't I accompany you?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "No need. I can go myself. I believe everyone on the Sacred Island knows me now."

As she spoke, she pocketed her phone and adjusted the sun hat on her head. Although the sun was not strong outside at this time, it was still very hot, so she wore a sun hat.

After bidding farewell to Xie Jiuhan, Feng Qing walked out of the villa. However, she bumped into Ji Yunchen at the door. Ji Yunchen had just finished checking Xie Shihao, so Feng Qing asked, "Doctor Ji, how is Xiao Hao?"

Ji Yunchen shrugged his shoulders and said, "It's nothing serious. He just accidentally fell off the stretcher and fractured his forearm. I've already reconnected his bones. He'll be fine after taking some medicine and recovering for a while."

Feng Qing: "???"

She was more confused about Xie Shihao now. He was already an adult. Not only could he seriously injure himself in the shower, but he could also fall off the stretcher. She felt that Xie Shihao's body was too weak.

At the thought of this, Feng Qing remembered why she had heard Xie Shihao's scream in the boxing hall when she was walking back. It turned out that he had really met with an accident.

Feng Qing said, "I'm going to the Penal Department. I'll visit Xiao Hao later."

With that, she was about to turn around and leave, but after taking two steps, she turned around and looked at Ji Yunchen. "By the way, Doctor Ji, I have something to tell you."

Ji Yunchen nodded in confusion. "What is it?"

Feng Qing said, "Actually, it's nothing. I just got someone to buy a prescription from the Healer through some channels. This prescription is specially used to treat gunshot wounds and is very helpful for the healing of Little Jiu Jiu's wound. I've already instructed the kitchen to brew the medicine. When the medicine is done, work hard and feed it to Little Jiu Jiu."

Ji Yunchen looked confused. "Specialize in treating gunshot wounds? A Dark Organization's Healer? Although the other party is the Healer, everyone's condition is different. The location and severity of everyone's injuries are also different. Without treating Ninth Master's illness, you want Ninth Master to drink that medicine directly?"

Chapter 913: Prison Visit

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up into a smile. She blinked her clear eyes and nodded seriously at Ji Yunchen. "Don't worry, I've already found someone to confirm it. Moreover, Little Jiu Jiu has agreed to drink the medicine. There's still about five minutes, and the medicine will be done. When the time comes, you can personally go and supervise Little Jiu Jiu to drink the medicine. Good medicine is bitter but beneficial to the illness. You must keep an eye on Little Jiu Jiu and make sure he drinks all the medicine~"

The Penal Department was the most terrifying place on the Sacred Island. Everyone who was locked here was someone who had committed a serious crime against the Xie Corporation or some special enemies of the Xie Corporation outside. Feng Qing arrived at the Penal Department without any obstructions. After today's examination, everyone on the Sacred Island knew her. Everyone greeted her along the way.

On Sacred Island, there was a remote and dark cave. This was the place where the Penal Department imprisoned the prisoners. Feng Qing walked in the cave, and her silver high heels gently stepped on the cement ground, making a crisp sound.

The guards of the Penal Department all sized up the young woman in the middle curiously when they saw Xie San and Xie Si, as well as the person in charge of the Penal Department, Xie Bao, guiding her. These guards did not watch the assessment today because they had to guard the prisoners, so it was not strange that they did not know Feng Qing. However, they were certain now that Feng Qing's status must be very noble. Otherwise, she would not have alarmed the head of the Penal Department to personally accompany her.

Most importantly, a young and beautiful woman like Feng Qing, a delicate and beautiful flower-like girl, should not have appeared in this cave at all, at least not in the Penal Department.

Xie Bao gestured for her to come over. "Young Madam, please come this way."

Upon hearing this, all the guards were shocked. They all fixed their eyes on Feng Qing. Only then did they realize that this young woman who was too good-looking was actually the madam of the Xie family. They didn't know what had happened in the assessment today. They had only vaguely heard from others that the madam of the Xie family was delicate and weak. However, when they saw her with their own eyes today, they felt that Feng Qing was a real trophy wife. Other than being good-looking, there was nothing redeeming about her.

Although so many heavyweights on the Sacred Island were accompanying Feng Qing, weren't they afraid of shocking her when they came to such a sinister and bloody place?

A cold wind blew in from the cave entrance. In the damp and dark corridor, it made a sound like crying, making one's hair stand on end. Many people who were slightly timid would feel a chill run down their backs and have goosebumps all over their bodies as soon as they entered. However, Feng Qing, who was walking in the crowd, had a calm expression, as if she did not hear anything.

Under the lead of Xie Bao and the rest, Feng Qing walked straight into the depths of the cave. Along the way, the checkpoints in the cave were switched on and off. Starting from the entrance of the cave, every section of the cave was sealed by an iron door. The deeper she went, the higher the level of authority needed. For example, Xie San and Xie Si were the heads of other departments on the Sacred Island. They had very high status, but even so, their authority here was only level three.

When they passed by a door, Xie San and Xie Si could only stop outside the door because their levels were not high enough. Xie Bao and a deputy minister of the Penal Department continued to accompany Feng Qing deeper into the cell. She did not know how long they had walked, but she remembered that after passing three thick stainless steel doors, they stopped. Compared to the cage outside, the cells here were actually made of specially bulletproof tempered glass. Not to mention smashing with their fists, even if they used a machine gun to shoot, the cell glass would not have any scratches.

Feng Qing walked to the largest glass cell and stood there. Through the glass, she saw Xie Yuhuan sitting on a hard bed. Xie Yuhuan naturally saw her too. However, her gaze when she looked at Feng Qing was filled with disdain and a cold smile.

Although her hair and clothes were messy when she was dragged here just now, she had already combed them again. Even though she was in jail, she wanted to tell everyone that she was still the arrogant 'Little Aunt Xie'.

Xie Yuhuan still looked luxurious and noble. Other than the makeup on her face being a little messy, she looked to be in a good state. It looked like the people from the Penal Department did not make things difficult for her. After all, she was Xie Jiuhan's aunt. Even if she was punished now, no one dared to offend her.

Xie Yuhuan snorted coldly and said, "Where's Jiuhan? Why did you come by yourself?" With that, she revealed a knowing expression and said, "I understand. Jiuhan is embarrassed to come, right? It's normal for him to feel guilty for sending me to jail personally."

Chapter 914: Examination Report

Xie Bao opened the glass cell and a glass door rose. Then, Feng Qing walked into the room. Xie Bao brought a folding chair from nowhere and placed it on the ground, wiping the chair with a tissue.

After Feng Qing sat down, her every move exuded elegance and nobility. Xie Yuhuan looked at the head of the Penal Department and the deputy head standing behind Feng Qing and couldn't help but smile coldly. "You're not old, but you're quite ostentatious."

Feng Qing said, "You don't have to think anymore. Jiuhan won't come to see you. Moreover, why would he come to see you?"

Upon hearing this, Xie Yuhuan gritted her teeth and said, "Why? You actually dare to ask me why? Do you know that if I hadn't given him a bite of food 25 years ago, Xie Jiuhan would have long disappeared from this world? If I hadn't been protecting him, with his strange illness since he was young, he would have long been killed and fed to the dogs by his brothers. When he couldn't do it, I shielded him from the wind and rain. Now that he can do it, he has forgotten everything I did to him?"

Speaking up to this point, Xie Yuhuan took a deep breath and couldn't help but sneer. "I'm still too soft-hearted. When he treated his father and brothers back then, I should have expected such a day. Xie Jiuhan is simply an ungrateful person. I treated him so well and protected him so much, but he still sent me to jail."

In the glass cell, the surroundings were transparent. The surroundings were emitting light into the room. In order to prevent the prisoner from committing suicide or escaping prison, all the lights were built outside the cell. Most of Feng Qing's body was also drowned in the shadows. Feng Qing gently flipped the long hair by her ears and stared intently at Xie Yuhuan with her large eyes. Her usually clear and transparent eyes were currently emitting a dark glow.

Feng Qing's pretty face was half bright and half dark. She said in a clear voice, "Xie Yuhuan, what I have to say is that your so-called kind appearance really makes me feel disgusted. You still want to ask Xie Jiuhan to see you and want him to be grateful to you from the bottom of his heart. I feel ridiculous for you."

Xie Yuhuan raised her eyebrows. "You, you dare to scold me? Do you believe that I'll tell Jiuhan to teach you a lesson? Moreover, what right do you have to laugh at me?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up as she sneered. "Xie Yuhuan, how long are you going to pretend? In that case, take a look at this."

Feng Qing took out a folded A4 paper from her bag and threw it in front of Xie Yuhuan. Xie Yuhuan frowned and looked at Feng Qing cautiously. Then, she slowly picked up the paper. When she opened the folder, she knew that it was a blood test report. However, it was this blood test report that made her yellow eyes tremble violently because it was a blood test report about her.

Taking in Xie Yuhuan's expression, Feng Qing took out her phone and said, "Why don't you take a look at this? It's all about you."

As she spoke, Feng Qing placed her phone in front of Xie Yuhuan and let her take a closer look. As she had said, it was filled with detailed physical data about Xie Yuhuan. Xie Yuhuan was shocked. She didn't know when Feng Qing started doing this. She didn't know where she got her blood for testing.

"Hmph, Feng Qing, do you think I'm a child? You actually used these things to scare me. Let's not talk about whether your test report is true or not. I'm very curious how you took my blood. Was it your own idea, or did Jiuhan instruct you to do this?" Xie Yuhuan took a deep breath and forced herself to be calm.

"Xie Yuhuan, now that things have come to this, do you still want to deny it? Everyone should admit to what they did, but why are you so dirty-minded? According to your blood test report, you have the PG18 virus in your body, but your virus is different from the PG18 virus in my body. Yours is the secondary virus, and mine is the maternal virus. Your secondary virus has already mutated and can constantly spread out through breathing. After laboratory research, we have concluded that your secondary PG18 virus will not have any effect on ordinary people, but it will have an effect on people who carry the PG19 virus in their bodies at all times." Feng Qing said coldly.

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing couldn't help but cross her legs and hug her arms in front of her chest. She said with a teasing expression, "Xie Yuhuan, Little Aunt Xie, you're really a good elder. Twenty-five years ago, you protected Little Jiu Jiu. You gave him food and clothes to wear. These things are true."

Chapter 915: Next Generation PG18 Virus

"Little Jiu Jiu has never dared to forget this. All these years, he has been tolerating you, filial to you, and repaying you. He even gave you a portion of the Xie Corporation's shares, allowing you to have the right to speak in the Xie Corporation. He even specially left a private villa for you in the Xie Manor so that you could stay by his side and be taken care of by him in your later years. But what did you do? You actually approached Little Jiu Jiu time and time again despite knowing that you have the PG18 virus in your body. It was equivalent to giving Little Jiu Jiu a slow poison. You simply have ulterior motives!" When Feng Qing said these words, her expression was very cold. Although her voice was not loud, it was filled with dignity and anger. Her petite body even exuded a suffocating pressure.

Hearing Feng Qing's words, Xie Yuhuan felt as if she had been struck by lightning. Her mind was blank, and Feng Qing's voice in her ears kept amplifying and reverberating, making her dizzy.

"You, what are you talking about? What secondary P virus? Why don't I know? Moreover, when was I poisoned?!" Xie Yuhuan looked flustered, not knowing what to say.

Feng Qing snorted. "Would the test report be fake?"

Xie Yuhuan shouted agitatedly, "No, that's impossible. How can I have that virus you mentioned in my body? Not to mention not having it, even if I really have it, I've never thought of deliberately harming Jiuhan!"

Feng Qing ignored Xie Yuhuan's shouts and only gently slid her fingers across the phone screen. Then, she handed the phone to Xie Yuhuan. Xie Yuhuan was stunned for a moment. Her gaze landed on the phone screen. With just a look, Xie Yuhuan's face turned incomparably pale and her lips turned green.

There was a video on the phone screen. The video was very high-definition, so high-definition that Xie Yuhuan could see every hair and wrinkle on the other party's body. The person in the video who had already breathed his last was none other than Old Master Xie. At this moment, Old Master Xie was kneeling on the ground. His hands and feet were handcuffed by steel chains. Dark red blood was flowing out of Old Master Xie's seven orifices. Old Master Xie's eyes were wide open. Clearly, he had died with remaining grievances!

Xie Yuhuan took the phone with trembling hands. She no longer argued with Feng Qing excitedly like before. Her yellow eyes trembled violently as she stared at the phone screen. For a moment, the entire room became so quiet that one could hear a pin drop. Xie Yuhuan looked at the video on the phone again and again, witnessing the scene of the person in the video dying repeatedly. It was as if she would never get enough of it.

Xie Yuhuan was looking at the video, and Feng Qing was observing Xie Yuhuan. Xie Yuhuan's hand that was holding the phone was very strong, and her fingers were holding the edge of the phone tightly. Even her fingers were starting to turn white from using too much strength. Her eyes bulged out as she stared intently at the scene on the phone.

Feng Qing sat with her legs crossed, but her upper body was leaning forward. She said in a voice that sounded like she was watching a show, "You don't have to look anymore. He's really dead this time. Letting a lunatic like Old Master Xie live for another day is an insult to those people he killed. Sending him to hell is the greatest salvation for him!"

With that, Feng Qing took a deep breath. "Old Master Xie left in pain. Little Jiu Jiu specially sent someone to torture him for half a month. Should I say it or not, Old Master Xie's body was really strong. He couldn't sleep for half a month and didn't eat or drink for half a month. He could actually live for so long. However, when he left in the end, it was really too embarrassing. Not to mention that he peed and shit, he even left on his knees. Old Master Xie was once a figure who stood at the top of the pyramid when he was alive. He was unparalleled for a time. It's really regrettable that he died just like that."

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing stood up and walked elegantly to Xie Yuhuan. She looked down at her and asked, "Little Aunt, since Old Master Xie has already left, what should we do with his corpse? Should we peel off his skin and dry it for a specimen exhibition, or should we grind him into meat paste and throw him into the sea to feed the fish?"

Xie Yuhuan suddenly exploded. She grabbed her phone and threw it at Feng Qing's face. Feng Qing steadily caught the phone and saw the sinister-looking woman pounce on her like a ferocious beast. Just as Xie Yuhuan's nails were about to scratch her face, Feng Qing kicked her abdomen. Then, Xie Yuhuan flew back and her back touched the glass wall.

Seeing this scene, Xie Bao and the deputy minister standing behind were stunned. They thought that Feng Qing was an embroidered pillow that looked good but was useless. They didn't expect Feng Qing to be so powerful.

Chapter 916: Completely Crazy In Endless Desire

Xie Bao and the deputy minister looked at each other. They wanted to help, but when they saw Feng Qing's skills, they stopped. This powerful combat strength and fast reaction made her look like an expert no matter how they looked at it. Just as the two of them were hesitating, Feng Qing had already arrived in front of Xie Yuhuan. She did not continue to attack Xie Yuhuan. Instead, she waved her phone in front of Xie Yuhuan and said, "Little Aunt, I'm just showing you the video of Old Master Xie's death. Why did you attack me for no reason?"

When she said this, Feng Qing's voice carried a hint of confusion, but as long as one was not stupid, they would know that she was acting. Xie Yuhuan's eyes were illuminated by the light emitted by the phone screen. In her eyes, the image of Old Master Xie's death was reflected. Her pupils trembled violently. When she wanted to grab Feng Qing, Feng Qing threw the specially made phone at Xie Yuhuan's face. Then, she kicked Xie Yuhuan over. She grabbed Xie Yuhuan's arm with both hands and shook it forcefully, dislocating her shoulder bone.

"Ah!" The intense pain made Xie Yuhuan let out a scream. Hearing the sound of bones being dislocated, Xie Bao and the deputy minister's hearts trembled. They felt that their Young Madam was too fierce. The two of them had followed her in to protect Feng Qing, but now, it looked like they were thinking too much.

Seeing that Xie Yuhuan had lost her ability to resist, Feng Qing tilted her head and said, "Little Aunt, what's wrong with you? Why did you suddenly go crazy? If I remember correctly, you were the one who colluded with Little Jiu Jiu and secretly helped him overthrow Old Master Xie's rule. You should be happy to see that he's already dead, right?"

Xie Yuhuan laid on the ground. The intense pain from her dislocated arms made her feel suffocated. She even almost fainted from the pain a few times. After such a torment, her face was already incomparably pale. A layer of cold sweat appeared on her forehead, but her eyes were staring fiercely at Feng Qing.

Xie Yuhuan roared with widened eyes, "Why, why did you kill my brother? He's already a prisoner. Why did you have to kill him?!"

She remembered very clearly that when she captured Old Master Xie back then, Xie Jiuhan had promised her that he would not really kill Old Master Xie. At most, he would torture him non-stop. However, Xie Jiuhan had really killed Old Master Xie now. This fact was unacceptable to her. She instinctively wanted to stand up and slap Feng Qing's face, but just a slight force made her shoulders hurt so much that her entire body trembled.

Feng Qing handed the phone back. Seeing this, Xie Bao immediately walked over and took the phone respectfully with both hands. Feng Qing stepped on the prison bed with one foot and casually placed one arm on her raised thigh. Her other hand gently held Xie Yuhuan's forehead so that she could look straight at her.

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "Your brother's death was destined long ago. It's already a miracle that he survived until now. If not for him injecting the PG18 virus into my body and Little Jiu Jiu finding out, your beloved brother wouldn't have lost his life. To put it bluntly, Little Jiu Jiu killed your brother for me."

"You vixen! My brother was indeed killed by you. If not for you, Jiuhan wouldn't have killed him. You and Xie Jiuhan won't die a good death!" Xie Yuhuan laid on the ground and cursed.

Feng Qing did not care about Xie Yuhuan's cursing at all. She still stared at her mockingly and said, "Alright, stop pretending to be innocent. You should have long known that you were infected with the PG18 virus, right?"

Faced with Feng Qing's interrogation, Xie Yuhuan raised her chin stubbornly and said with a look of regret, "I regret it so much. I really hate it. It's all my fault for being too benevolent to Jiuhan. In order to express my loyalty to him, I even ran abroad to hide for a while. I especially avoided him and didn't let him come into contact with me. I should have stayed in the Xie Manor back then and stayed with him every day, letting the poison emanating from my body corrode him non-stop. In less than half a year, he will completely become a wild beast that has lost his rationality. As for you, I'll just let you slowly become an idiot. In the end, I'll let you two die without a burial ground!"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's expression darkened. Xie Yuhuan sensed something from her expression, so she sneered and said, "Oh, right, I almost forgot. With Jiuhan's love for you, he will definitely save you. For you, he can kill his brothers and father, so he naturally won't make you an idiot. Therefore, he will always sleep with you. He would rather go completely crazy in his endless desire to control the PG18 virus in your body."

Chapter 917: Guidance

Just as Xie Yuhuan finished speaking, Feng Qing grabbed her hair to grab her collar. Her eyes, which were looking at Xie Yuhuan, gradually lost their warmth. Xie Yuhuan smiled crazily and said, "Tsk tsk... Why? Are you nervous? Scared? Don't tell me this is the first time you've heard of this? Oh, I know. Jiuhan should have never told you. Then, after you had sex with him, did you notice any changes in your body? Or what kind of reaction would your mental state have?"

Feng Qing's clear and innocent face was covered in frost, and her thick eyelashes exuded a dark and unclear expression in her eyes. Seeing her become like this again, Xie Yuhuan couldn't help but mock, "Ha, it looks like Jiuhan didn't tell you. Then why don't I tell you that your body has been injected with PG18 virus by Old Master Xie, and Jiuhan's body has PG19 virus. If the two of you keep having sex for a long time, the PG18 virus in your body will completely explode, causing you to become an idiot. However, if the two of you don't have sex often, the PG19 virus in Jiuhan's body will completely explode, making him completely lose his rationality in his endless desire and become a mad dog that only knows how to kill. Every time he has sex with you, Jiuhan's illness will be relieved, but he will also become more eager to have sex with you. That feeling is like taking drugs."

Speaking up to this point, Xie Yuhuan looked at Feng Qing with a teasing gaze. "Feng Qing, you never seen those people who took drugs, right? Therefore, you don't know how they died in the end. Actually, 90% of the drug users will die from taking too many drugs in the end. And to Jiuhan, you're actually a kind of drug. You'll make him more and more addicted and crazier. Sooner or later, he'll die on your stomach. Moreover, that moment will come soon. Haha..."

Feng Qing's hand pinched Xie Yuhuan's neck, and a cold light shot out. She said in a deep voice, "Don't worry, I definitely won't let that day come. I won't become an idiot, and Little Jiu Jiu won't become a lunatic."

Xie Yuhuan raised her head and laughed loudly. "Hahaha, you won't? With Xie Jiuhan's current condition, he will relapse again very soon. It's not like you haven't seen him go crazy and in pain before. At that time, only you can calm him down again in the entire world. Only you can save him, but that way, Jiuhan will be one step closer to becoming a lunatic. Tell me, at that time, will you save him? If you don't save him, he will immediately become an irrational beast. However, if you save him, even if he doesn't become a lunatic next time, he will become even more violent than now. The process of you wanting to comfort him will also become even more difficult. This is an endless cycle, forcing you to have no choice but to save him. Before long, you won't be able to save him anymore because the virus in your body is starting to lose control. It's very likely that you will become an idiot first."

After laughing smugly for a while, Xie Yuhuan looked at Feng Qing and said, "Qingqing, let Little Aunt give you some guidance. If you want to stabilize Xie Jiuhan, who is getting harder and harder to control, you have to inject more PG18 virus into your body."

Before Xie Yuhuan could finish her sentence, her throat was locked by Feng Qing. She instinctively opened her mouth to breathe, but she couldn't make any sounds. She looked at Feng Qing in horror and realized that her hand was actually so strong, as if it was about to break her neck.

Feng Qing said coldly, "Xie Yuhuan, did you just say that the PG18 virus will make me more and more stupid and finally become an idiot?"

Xie Yuhuan held Feng Qing's hand tightly with both hands and forced out a broken voice. "That-that's right, but you have to sleep with him regularly. That way, not only will you not become an idiot, but you will also obtain high development of your cells. At that time, you will become far beyond ordinary people, smarter than anyone, and stronger than anyone."

Hearing her words, Feng Qing gradually loosened her grip, allowing Xie Yuhuan to breathe smoothly and speak more smoothly.

Xie Yuhuan took a few deep breaths and said, "My brother injected you and Jiuhan with two viruses respectively. He was actually playing with you on purpose. One of you will become the strongest spear, and the other will become the strongest shield. You can save each other, but when you save the other, you're actually harming the other. Therefore, this is a vicious cycle. You will ultimately walk towards destruction.

Chapter 918: Falling In Love With Her Biological Brother

"If I aggravate the PG18 virus in my body..." Feng Qing said coldly.

"That way, the virus outbreak in your body will be shortened. Now, the virus amount in your body will guarantee that PG18 virus will not flare up in your body if you have sex with Xie Jiuhan every 50 days, much less devour your brain nerves. However, if you want to control Xie Jiuhan's PG19 virus more effectively and increase the amount of PG18 virus in your body, your relapse cycle will quickly shorten. The original 50-day time limit will be shortened to 30, 15, or even shorter," Xie Yuhuan said in a hoarse voice.

With that, Xie Yuhuan smiled and said, "But you know very well that the closer you and Xie Jiuhan are, the more frequently Xie Jiuhan's illness relapses. Therefore, you've long fallen into a cycle that you can't break free from. While you're redeeming each other, you're also hurting each other. This is your fate. You can't escape, you can't hide."

Xie Yuhuan's upper body was completely suspended in the air because Feng Qing had grabbed her collar with one hand. The intense pain caused by her dislocated shoulders had long washed away the makeup on her face. At this moment, Xie Yuhuan looked like a melting candle, greasy and ugly.

Xie Yuhuan could also see clearly now. She knew that she was not Feng Qing's match, not to mention that her shoulders had been dislocated by Feng Qing. Hence, she mumbled to herself, "Do you think that you can rest easy after sitting in the position of the Xie family's head? No, no, no. Actually, you've never really won. From the start until now, you've always been controlled by my brother. Even if my brother is already dead now, you still can't escape his scheme. As for you, the madam of the Xie family, you were destined to be pulled into the Xie family's dark abyss the moment you got together with Xie Jiuhan. If you want to blame someone, blame Xie Jiuhan. If you want to hate someone, hate Xie Jiuhan. He's an ingrate and a jinx. Anyone who has any contact with him or even has any relationship with him will suffer!"

The next second, Feng Qing swung her arm and slapped Xie Yuhuan's face fiercely. It wasn't enough to slap her once, but she slapped her more than ten times in a row. As she slapped, she said angrily, "Who said you could say that about my husband. Little Jiu Jiu isn't a jinx. What right does a prisoner have to judge my husband like this? Look at you now, you're so disgusting. You kept saying that you were good to my husband and asked him to respect and be filial to you, but you're Old Master Xie's spy outside. You've always been looking forward to betraying my husband one day, including today's assessment. Don't you feel like vomiting when you say those words?"

Upon hearing this, Xie Yuhuan shouted in a muffled voice, "No, I'm not a spy. I've never thought of betraying Jiuhan. After all, we used to have a common enemy. We worked together and finally pulled that man down from the altar. However, I only wanted that crazy man to be tortured in jail forever, making him beg for death. However, Xie Jiuhan killed him. Why did he do this?!"

At the mention of Old Master Xie's death, Xie Yuhuan found it difficult to accept. She roared agitatedly. Feng Qing approached her and murmured in her ear, "I know. You fell in love with your biological brother."

Xie Yuhuan's throat choked. Her originally hoarse voice stopped abruptly, and she entered a motionless state, as if her battery had been exhausted. Looking at her reaction, Feng Qing couldn't help but smile. She blinked her clear and large eyes and stared at her, as if she had already seen through her.

Feng Qing said softly, "Little Jiu Jiu told me that Old Master Xie was fifteen years older than you. You liked to stay by Old Master Xie's side since you were young. You followed him wherever he went. No matter what he did, you followed him. You were like his shadow. Unfortunately, in that era, marriage was not up to individual decisions. You had to listen to your parents' arrangements. When you were born, the Xie family had already arranged your marriage. You will be married the moment you reach adulthood. So in order to control your fate, you resolutely walked on the path of business. Your talent was indeed outstanding. At that time, Old Master Xie had already taken over the power of the Xie family. He was the one who nurtured you. You also displayed very high business talent. Old Master Xie cherished talent and didn't like to lose a capable person like you, so he had always silently supported you."

Chapter 919: Antidote

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing took a deep breath and continued, "When everyone treated you as the favored daughter of the heavens and thought that you would never get married, you suddenly became a member of the Long family in the Capital. Not long after you married your husband, he died in an accident. Your two children were seriously ill and passed away one after another. From then on, you started to be ostracized by the Long family. They said that you were a jinx and that you were an inauspicious person. Without your husband and children, you were ultimately chased out of the Long family.

"After a period of time, you returned to the Xie family. Most importantly, after you married into the Long family, the entire Long family seemed to have started to be unlucky. There were all sorts of problems in the business, causing many of the companies under them to collapse. Many industries were even sold to the Xie family at a low price. Many of the projects that the Long family took a fancy to were also snatched away by the Xie family. Therefore, your status in the Long family fell even more. The Long family even suspected that you and the Xie family were playing tricks behind the scenes, causing the Long family to gradually decline, and the death of your husband and kids were also the doing of you and the Xie family."

With that, Feng Qing looked at Xie Yuhuan with a faint smile. Xie Yuhuan said with a trembling voice, "You, what are you trying to say?"

Feng Qing smiled and said, "What else can I say? Naturally, I have to praise you. I praise your loyalty to Old Master Xie and your sincerity to him!"

Upon hearing this, Xie Yuhuan avoided her gaze and said, "I don't understand what you're talking about."

Feng Qing smiled lightly and said, "When we found out that you actually have the PG18 virus in your body, I've been thinking about whether you know that you've been poisoned. If you don't know, it means that you're sincere to Xie Jiuhan. At least, you love and cherish him. If you know, there are at least two possibilities. The first is that you hate Old Master Xie very much, you hate him for injecting that virus into you, so you want to kill him to vent your anger. After all, that's the secondary virus of PG18. With the existence of this virus, your old life won't live for many days. The second possibility is that you knew about the virus in your body, not only that, but you voluntarily accepted this virus. I think so because ever since Little Jiu Jiu locked Old Master Xie up, not only did you not want to kill him, but you also made an agreement with Little Jiu Jiu not to kill Old Master Xie and let him live in jail."

Xie Yuhuan retorted, "You're talking nonsense. Why would I do that? Why would I inject it when I knew that it was the PG18 virus? What good would it do me?"

Seeing that she still did not admit it, Feng Qing's eyes shone slightly. "You agreed to inject yourself with that virus because you wanted to control Xie Jiuhan through the PG18 virus. Moreover, if I'm not wrong, you should have the antidote for PG18, right?"

When she heard the word 'antidote', Xie Yuhuan was not only slightly stunned, but she also revealed a smile that said, "I see." After hearing Feng Qing beat around the bush, she finally knew her goal.

Xie Yuhuan sneered and said, "Qingqing, I have to admit that you're indeed very smart. I finally understand the difference between you and Long Yuning. You can actually guess that I have the antidote with these clues. You really surprised me. However, I'm very curious. Even if I really have the antidote, do you dare to use it?"

With that, Xie Yuhuan snorted coldly and said, "Besides, why should I give you the antidote? My brother has already been killed by you. There's nothing worth remembering since I'm all alone now. Even if I insist on taking the antidote, I'm afraid I won't live for long. Therefore, even if I die, I'll drag the two of you down with me. Even if you kill me immediately, if the two of you don't have the antidote, you'll go to hell to accompany me in less than three years. Hahaha!"

Towards the end, Xie Yuhuan laughed hysterically. Her originally well-maintained old face was filled with ferocity and ruthlessness, and her dim yellow eyes were filled with madness and neurosis. Old Master Xie was already dead, and this world was meaningless to Xie Yuhuan. When a person walked into a hopeless situation, what else did she have to care about? What was there to be afraid of? If not for her lack of ability, she would have wanted the entire world to die with Old Master Xie!

Seeing that Xie Yuhuan was almost crazy, Feng Qing coldly spat out these words. "What if I say that Old Master Xie isn't dead?"

"Ha..." Xie Yuhuan, who was laughing crazily, suddenly stopped. She looked at Feng Qing without blinking, her face still sinister and crazy.

Chapter 920: Whipping

Feng Qing said, "That video was fake. I found someone to disguise as Old Master Xie and acted for you. If not for that, how could you have said everything you knew? How could you have shown the true Xie Yuhuan, who was hidden in the depths?"

Xie Yuhuan was stunned for a moment before she roared, "Feng Qing, how dare you lie to me?! Tell me clearly, what happened to my brother?"

However, Feng Qing had no intention of answering her at all. Instead, she sat back in her chair and said leisurely, "Actually, what you don't know is that Little Jiu Jiu has long been on guard against you because every time you return to the Xie Manor, he will feel that his emotions are fluctuating very much. It's just that he has never pointed it out. On account of how well you treated him back then, he has always been giving you a chance, hoping that you could pull back before it's too late. Unfortunately, you've disappointed him time and time again. All these years, you've been drugging Little Jiu Jiu non-stop, wanting to induce the PG19 virus in his body to erupt. Little Jiu Jiu has forgiven you time and time again, so he has long paid back all the good you did for him back then. He no longer owes you anything."

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing crossed her legs again and said, "Also, I've discussed it with Little Jiu Jiu. After you finish receiving the punishment from the Penal Department, the Penal Department will send you to the security tower and let you retire there. If you think it's boring, I can get Long Yuning to accompany you. Haven't you always admired her?"

When she said this, Feng Qing's voice was very calm. Although there was a smile on her face, it gave off a very cold feeling. Xie Yuhuan was lying on the ground like she was in a drunken ice cave. Although she was filled with anger and was extremely unwilling, she no longer had the strength to get up and make things difficult for Feng Qing.

"Feng Qing, you little vixen, you won't die a good death. You actually dare to scheme against me. You've f*cking been scheming against me from the start, and you even found someone to act as my brother to lie to me. You'll definitely suffer retribution, you definitely will!" Unable to beat her, Xie Yuhuan could only curse at her.

After cursing, she even looked at Xie Bao and the deputy minister who were standing behind and shouted, "And the two of you, you actually flattered this little slut. Just you wait. Sooner or later, I'll take revenge on you."

Hearing her curses, Xie Bao and the deputy minister of the Penal Department did not react at all. In fact, their expressions did not change at all. They looked like they had fallen asleep on the spot. There were more than a hundred people locked up in the entire cave. When everyone saw them, they would curse loudly. If they were angry because of this, they would not have lived until now.

Feng Qing sat on the chair and looked coldly at Xie Yuhuan making a scene. Seeing that Xie Yuhuan had enough, she ordered, "Someone, carry out the punishment of whipping!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Xie Bao walked over and whipped Xie Yuhuan with a whip woven from thorns and vines. Xie Yuhuan let out a miserable cry as the whip landed.

Xie Bao was still whipping with a smile on his face. He whipped her again and again in a very rhythmic manner. There was no emotion on his face, as if he was just doing the most ordinary thing. Feng Qing sat on the chair and watched Xie Bao carry out the whipping. Her large beautiful eyes were suffused with cold emotions. The words Xie Yuhuan had said to her just now were still echoing in her ears.

"You can save each other, but when you save each other, you're actually harming each other. Therefore, this is a vicious cycle. Both of you will ultimately walk towards destruction."

"And to Jiuhan, you're actually a drug. You'll make him more and more addicted and crazy. Sooner or later, he'll die on your stomach. Moreover, that moment will come soon. Haha..."

"Why should I give you the antidote? My brother has already been killed by you... In less than three years, you'll go to hell to accompany me. Hahaha..."

Amidst Xie Yuhuan's scream, Feng Qing gradually lost interest in watching. She stood up and walked out of the cell, then left straight out of the cave. The deputy minister wanted to follow, but she rejected him. Her heart was in a mess now, and she really wanted to walk alone. After leaving the cave without any obstructions, she took a deep breath of the fresh air outside and then raised her head to look at the distant sea and sky. The sea wind blew her long hair, making her look a little messy.

Feng Qing wiped away the tears at the corners of her eyes. Now was not the time to cry or feel sad for fate. Fate was in her hands. If she wanted to change fate, she had to muster up the courage to face everything.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro