971 - 980

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 971: Carefully Prepared Little Dress

Feng Qing seemed to not believe it. She hurriedly flipped through the information on her phone and finally sent a message to Han Jinlu to confirm. "He's the master Xie Ruoyun was talking about?"

After a few seconds, Han Jinlu replied, "It's true. He's indeed from the Seven Stars Continent. A few years ago, because of the success of some major projects in the Seven Stars Continent's research institute, he became an important researcher in the Seven Stars Continent's research institute. Now, he's even holding an important position in the research institute. This year, he was even chosen as one of the seven generals of the Seven Stars Continent's research institute."

Xie Jiuhan looked at Feng Qing's face and realized that there was a faint smile on the woman's lips. Her black and beautiful eyes were shining. He knew that this woman was definitely preparing to tease someone again.

After the meal, Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan washed up and laid on the bed to sleep. At this moment, her phone rang. Feng Qing took it and saw that it was a message from Xie Ruoyun. She opened it and realized that Xie Ruoyun had invited her to invite Du Yu out of the mountains tomorrow. The location was Du Yu's residence in the Capital this time—the Heaven and Earth Hall.

However, to Xie Ruoyun's surprise, although Feng Qing had agreed to go, she didn't go alone. Instead, she asked her to invite Du Yu along. Wasn't she afraid that she would take the credit? Or did Feng Qing think that as a collateral branch of the Xie family, Xie Ruoyun would naturally give the credit to her, the madam of the Xie family?

After thinking for a while, Xie Ruoyun did not take it seriously. She casually replied to Feng Qing and told her that there was no problem. Tomorrow, they would invite that master to help Ninth Master. Actually, she also wanted to see how Feng Qing would perform.

The next morning, just as the sun rose over the horizon, Xie Ruoyun arrived at the Xie Manor. According to the agreement last night, they were going to the Heaven and Earth Hall together today, so she wanted to take the same car as Feng Qing. When Xie Ruoyun saw Feng Qing wearing a dress with a slit on the side, she tried her best to suppress the smile that was about to rise on her lips. "Young Madam, I didn't expect you to be so beautiful in a dress."

Last night, the two of them chatted for a while. Xie Ruoyun specially revealed to Feng Qing that Du Yu was a person with a very strange temper. He was usually cold to people and would only be especially polite when he saw the woman in a dress. Xie Ruoyun's meaning was very obvious. She told Feng Qing that if she wanted to settle Du Yu, she had to satisfy him.

Feng Qing asked, "Eh, Ruoyun, why aren't you wearing a dress?"

Xie Ruoyun seemed to have expected Feng Qing to ask this question, so she smiled and replied, "Young Madam, you might not know, but I don't have any dresses in my closet. An exquisite and high-end dress like Young Madam's requires a designer to tailor it. This time, I went to see Master Du Yu at the last minute, so I didn't have time to make a dress to wear."

Before Feng Qing could speak, Little Wu had already walked forward. She held a paper bag in her hand and walked up to Xie Ruoyun. She handed the paper bag to Xie Ruoyun and said, "This is the dress Young Madam specially prepared for you. Hurry up and try it."

Upon hearing this, Xie Ruoyun's expression changed instantly. She hurriedly rejected, "Young Madam, this-this isn't suitable..."

Feng Qing chuckled. "I've already gotten someone to change it according to your size. How can it not be suitable?"

Xie Ruoyun continued to decline, "Young Madam, that's not what I meant. I mean..."

"Ruoyun, if you continue to decline, you'll be despising the custom-made gown I gave you. Besides, we are going to the Heaven and Earth Hall to ask Master Du Yu for help today. This matter is important to the entire Xie Corporation, so we naturally have to dress appropriately. Alright, don't say anything else. You don't have to be polite to me. Hurry up and change into the dress in the guest room." Without waiting for Xie Ruoyun to finish, Feng Qing interrupted.

"Young Madam, you're the host today, so it's enough for you to wear a dress. I'm just a green leaf. It's useless even if I wear it. Perhaps Master Du Yu won't see me at all and will only talk to you alone..." Xie Ruoyun found an excuse again.

Suddenly, the surrounding air froze, and even the temperature dropped a few notches. Feng Qing's large eyes narrowed slightly, and an indescribable terrifying aura erupted from her body. She said in a deep voice, "Do you want to disobey the orders of the madam of the Xie family? Do you still have me in your eyes? I've carefully prepared your dress for you, but you're dawdling here. Is it so difficult for you to change your clothes?"

Chapter 972: Something More Nervous Is Happening!

Xie Ruoyun couldn't help but take a step back from Feng Qing's aura, and goosebumps rose all over her body. Feng Qing's voice wasn't loud, and she wasn't even fierce, but it gave her a very terrifying feeling. Moreover, it made her unable to have any thoughts of resisting from the bottom of her heart, especially when Feng Qing looked at her. It made her hair stand on end, and she could only say, "I'm sorry, Young Madam. I'll change immediately."

With that, she walked into the guest room with the paper bag. A moment later, the door opened again and Xie Ruoyun walked out with the paper bag. At this moment, she was wearing a black dress. The low chest design exuded a sexy aura, making people want to take a few more glances at her chest. Xie Ruoyun seemed to have sensed something and directly put on her black coat outside the dress. It looked completely incompatible.

Feng Qing looked at Xie Ruoyun's cautious appearance and recalled Han Jinlu's message last night. Although the master from the Seven Stars Continent was a rare genius, he was not doing very well in the Seven Stars Continent's Research Institute. Everyone had flaws, and so did Du Yu, and Du Yu's flaw happened to be a lecherous man.

Unlike Xie Ruoyun's black dress, Feng Qing was wearing a white gown. The snow-white fabric and high slit design complemented her curvy and petite figure perfectly, especially her small waist. Under the design of the dress, she looked extremely charming and seductive.

In order to match this dress, Feng Qing had specially combed her hair into a bun today, leaving only two strands of long hair that were stuck to her temples and resting on her shoulders. She was wearing a rabbit-shaped hair clip on her head. Because of the cold weather, Feng Qing was also wearing a white snow fox fur. She looked bright and cute and was dressed in an ancient style. Not only was she spiritual, but she also looked like a fairy who had walked out of a poem, giving off an otherworldly feeling.

In Little Wu's eyes, this white dress could only be worn by Feng Qing. Even if a woman with a better figure than her wore it, she would not exude her temperament and texture. If it was worn by someone as good-looking as Xia Qianxue, it would inevitably look tacky. Therefore, only Feng Qing could exude this kind of otherworldly aura, this kind of elegant elegance that was like an orchid blooming. Looking at her like this, one would only feel that she was extremely eye-catching. One could also feel the vitality that made one's heart filled with sunlight from her.

Feng Qing got into the car and went to the Heaven and Earth Hall with Xie Ruoyun. The two of them were in the same car, and Feng Qing could hear the other party's heartbeat abnormally fast. Ever since she was forced to change into this gown, Xie Ruoyun had been a little uncomfortable and looked distracted.

Seeing her like this, the corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up without a trace. "Ruoyun, how are you? Why do you look distracted?"

She was asking the obvious. As the madam of the Xie family, it was normal for her to care about the daughter of the Xie family. Even if Xie Ruoyun saw through her intentions, she did not dare to say anything.

With that, she saw that Xie Ruoyun had no reaction and was holding her phone and sending a message to someone. Hence, Feng Qing couldn't help but lean over. However, her unintentional action shocked Xie Ruoyun. She hurriedly placed the phone screen on her thigh. It turned out that she was secretly sending a message to Long Yuning just now, but she didn't expect Feng Qing to suddenly lean over.

Xie Ruoyun forced a smile and replied to Feng Qing in a dry voice, "No, nothing. I'm going to see Master Du Yu later. I'm just a little nervous."

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Oh, what's there to be nervous about? Relax."

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing hurriedly turned her head to the side, not daring to look at Xie Ruoyun again. She was afraid that she wouldn't be able to control herself and laugh because when she saw Du Yu later, something even more nervous would happen!

Seeing that Feng Qing had returned to her seat, Xie Ruoyun took a few deep breaths to calm down. Then, she picked up her phone and secretly looked at the message Long Yuning had sent her. "Are you afraid that she will set you up?"

The corners of Xie Ruoyun's eyes twitched. She was naturally not afraid that Feng Qing would cheat her. Her IQ was as high as 210. How could Feng Qing, a country girl, be compared to her? How could she be set up by Feng Qing? Only she will set Feng Qing up. However, the matter of Feng Qing actually helping her prepare the dress was really a little strange. Clearly, it was premeditated. This was also the only thing that broke her plan. It was far from her expected plan.

Long Yuning sent another message. "It's good that you go to Heaven and Earth Hall with her. you can drug her personally. This way, it will be safe."

Chapter 973: Xie Cheng And Xie San

Feng Qing's senses were sharp. Although she didn't know who Xie Ruoyun was sending a message to, she could tell from Xie Ruoyun's sneaky look that she was definitely doing something shameful. She could even see nervousness and panic in Xie Ruoyun's eyes.

Xie Ruoyun did not notice that Feng Qing was secretly observing her. At this moment, her attention was all on her phone. She subconsciously pursed her lips and typed, "Is it good for me to drug Young Madam personally?"

Long Yuning replied, "Feng Qing is going to the Heaven and Earth Hall. What has what happened to her in the Heaven and Earth Hall got to do with you?"

Seeing that Xie Ruoyun did not reply, Long Yuning hurriedly sent a message and added, "Don't worry, I've already spent a huge sum of money to bribe a servant in the Heaven and Earth Hall. I originally planned to let this servant drug her, but since you're also going, you'll do it yourself. This way, you can ensure that nothing goes wrong. When the time comes, I'll even let that servant take the blame for you. That person will say that Du Yu drugged Feng Qing. That way, you won't be suspected and no one can do anything to you."

Xie Ruoyun took a deep breath. She recalled the matter she had discussed with Long Yuning in the private clubhouse and recalled the email that was sent from the Seven Stars Continent. Coupled with the fact that the Xie family had been targeted by the Xing family in the Seven Stars Continent, it was unknown when this situation of losing tens of millions every day would change. If it continued like this, as a member of the Xie family's collateral branch, she would probably never be able to pursue her studies in the Seven Stars Continent's medical school that she had dreamed of for her entire life.

The culprit behind all of this was Feng Qing. Feng Qing was the one who had offended Xing Wudi and brought so much trouble to the Xie family. It was also Feng Qing who had delayed her life and destroyed her original plan to go to the Seven Stars Continent. Most importantly, she had known Long Yuning since she was a child. At that time, she had already tacitly agreed that Long Yuning would become the madam of the Xie family when she grew up. Therefore, she had always maintained a good relationship with Long Yuning. Her goal was to one day be able to follow Long Yuning's coattail and stand at the core of the Xie family.

However, she didn't expect Feng Qing to appear out of nowhere and intercepted Long Yuning when her wish was about to be fulfilled. This made Xie Ruoyun's efforts go to waste, which also indicated that her foresight was useless. This was why she could not accept Feng Qing as the madam of the Xie Family. She was an outstanding individual on the Sacred Island, and was praised and admired by many people. Her foresight and IQ was definitely good at making decisions. But Feng Qing used reality to slap her in the face, telling her that her foresight and IQ had made the wrong decision. How could she accept this? No one is allowed to defeat her pride. Xie Ruoyun would definitely not let herself lose to a woman she looked down on. Thinking of this, Xie Ruoyun gritted her teeth and replied, "Alright, I'll do it."

About an hour later, Feng Qing's car slowly stopped at the entrance of the Heaven and Earth Hall. The servant opened the car door and Xie Ruoyun and Feng Qing got out of the car. Just as she stood firm, Feng Qing heard someone call her. Xie Ruoyun subconsciously turned around and saw three men appear neatly in front of her. They were Xie San, Xie Ba, and Xie Si. However, before Xie Ruoyun could react, she realized that a fourth person was walking over from afar. When she looked over, she was petrified on the spot. Xie Ruoyun rubbed her eyes in disbelief. She had just seen that the person walking over was actually her biological father, Xie Cheng.

Looking at Xie Cheng's serious expression, Xie Ruoyun was stunned on the spot. Only her trembling pupils could show how shocked she was. Xie Ba and Xie Si were Feng Qing's secret guards now. It was not strange for them to appear here with Little Wu, but why were Xie San and her father here? This was really beyond her expectations.

Seeing that everyone was looking at her, Xie Ruoyun pretended to be calm and said, "Dad, why-why are you here? Shouldn't you be working at the corporation?"

Xie Cheng replied, "Young Madam asked Xie San and me to come over. Didn't you plan to ask the master from the Seven Stars Continent to help the Xie Corporation today? Young Madam values this matter very much, so she hopes that Xie San and I can come here to help."

Upon hearing this, Xie Ruoyun felt uncomfortable. Her face was filled with haze, and the corners of her eyes twitched from time to time. She clenched her fists. Her biological father was here, so how could she carry out her plan? If they found out, wouldn't she...?

Chapter 974: Where's Your Sincerity?

Seeing that everyone was here, Feng Qing acted like a young madam and instructed Xie Ruoyun, "Go and tell the security guards here that I'm here to look for Du Yu."

Upon hearing this order, Xie Ruoyun instinctively wanted to reject it. She didn't want to be controlled by Feng Qing from the bottom of her heart. That would make her feel humiliated. However, Xie Cheng and Xie San were both here. No matter how dissatisfied she was, she had to consider their reputation.

Helpless, Xie Ruoyun comforted herself in her heart as she walked towards the two security personnel at the entrance of the Heaven and Earth Hall. "Hello, sirs. Please help to inform Master Du Yu, who lives here, that the First Madam of the Xie Corporation is at the door and wants to meet him."

The two security guards were slightly stunned. In the Capital, they could not know anything, but they had to know the Xie Corporation. Otherwise, they would not even know how they died. Although the two security guards did not know how heavy the title of the Xie Corporation's First Madam was, they knew that it was definitely not light. Hence, they subconsciously looked at Feng Qing, who was not far away. But Feng Qing was wearing an exquisite pink veil that covered most of her face, so the two security guards did not see her entire face. Yet, the aura emanating from Feng Qing made the security guards feel that the 'First Madam of the Xie Corporation' in front of them was definitely not simple. After the two of them looked at each other, one of them reported on the walkie-talkie, "Hello, this is Gate 01. There are a few people at the door now. They say that the First Madam of the Xie Corporation wants to meet Master Du Yu. Please reply if you copy!"

After shouting a few times, someone finally replied on the walkie-talkie. However, the man's voice was filled with helplessness. "I'm sorry, I just asked Master Du Yu. He said that he refuses to meet the First Madam of the Xie Corporation."

Hearing the answer on the walkie-talkie, Xie Ruoyun hurriedly said, "Why doesn't Master Du Yu want to see our Young Madam?"

The walkie-talkie sounded again. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure either. Master Du Yu just said that he doesn't want to see her."

Xie Ruoyun did not say anything else. She turned around and walked back to Feng Qing, pretending to be very angry. "Young Madam, I've already gotten the security personnel to inform Master Du Yu. I even specifically instructed that Young Madam is waiting at the door to see him, but Master Du Yu said that he doesn't want to see you."

Upon hearing this, Xie Ba was instantly furious. He was born an extroverted and impulsive person. He clenched his fists and scolded, "Bah, f*ck, what kind of bullsh*t master is this? He actually dares to put on airs in front of Young Madam. Do you believe that I'll kill him with a palm?"

However, before Xie Ba could walk over and beat up the security personnel, Feng Qing stopped him with a look. Then, she shifted her gaze to Xie Ruoyun. The smile on Feng Qing's face gradually disappeared. In the end, she even took off her sunglasses and looked at Xie Ruoyun with a scrutinizing and questioning gaze. Xie Ruoyun instantly felt goosebumps from her gaze. She didn't know what Feng Qing meant.

Sensing the pressure on the scene, Xie Ruoyun could only brace herself and say, "Young Madam, do you have any other instructions?"

Feng Qing's voice was a little cold as she said, "Xie Ruoyun, what did you tell me in the Xie Manor yesterday? Did you forget after sleeping?"

Xie Ruoyun said in confusion, "Yesterday? What did I say?"

Feng Qing snorted coldly. "You told me yesterday that if Master Du Yu doesn't want to see me, you'll kneel until he agrees. Is your memory bad, or are you just saying it casually?"

Xie Ruoyun : "..."

Feng Qing's voice was suddenly filled with anger as she said, "Ruoyun, where's your sincerity? Didn't you say that you're a member of the Xie Corporation's collateral branch, so you have to solve the problem for the Xie Corporation and Ninth Master? Is this your loyalty and responsibility?"

Xie Ruoyun: "???"

She never expected that Feng Qing would actually be waiting for her here. She said everything she casually said yesterday. What did she mean by solving the problem for the Xie Corporation and Ninth Master? That was just an excuse. Who didn't know how to say nice things? She didn't expect that Feng Qing would actually take it seriously.

Seeing that she was stunned on the spot and did not react, Feng Qing put on her sunglasses again and said in a dissatisfied tone, "I listened to you, that's why I agreed to come with you. Now that Master Du Yu doesn't want to see me, why aren't you kneeling? Do you want me to go?"

Feng Qing's voice was not loud, but it could be heard by everyone. Xie Ruoyun gritted her teeth. At this moment, she really wanted to flare up. The grievance and anger in her heart were intertwined and were about to explode her. However, Xie Cheng and Xie San were both here, so she could not really flare up. She could only retreat in order to advance and let them see how Feng Qing, this Young Madam, bullied her.

Chapter 975: Xian Cheng

Xie Ruoyun gritted her teeth and stomped her feet. "Alright, alright. Young Madam, don't be angry. I'll go to the door and kneel until Master Du Yu agrees to meet you. This will also prove my sincerity to the Xie Corporation!"

With that, she walked to the entrance of the clubhouse without turning back and knelt down in front of the two security personnel. She asked the guard to tell Du Yu that she would be kneeling at the door today. If Du Yu didn't see her, the Xie Corporation wouldn't leave. Anyway, she had already knelt, so she would risk it today.

At this moment, in Room 188 of the Heaven and Earth Hall, Du Yu was receiving guests from the Seven Stars Continent. The person sitting in front of Du Yu was the second master of the Xian Family in the Seven Stars Continent, Xian Cheng.

Xian Cheng was Du Yu's good friend. Because he was here, Du Yu didn't care that Young Madam of the Xie family wanted to see him. Moreover, he didn't care who the other party was at all. No matter who it was, they couldn't disturb his interactions with his good friend.

Du Yu sat on the sofa and looked at the information in the notebook in front of him. After hearing Xian Cheng's purpose in looking for him this time, he said in a dry voice, "I didn't expect the Prime Minister to be so sick. You have to capture Madam's relatives to go to the Seven Stars Continent to barely calm his condition? But is this really useful? Is this girl called Feng Qing very similar to Madam Yiru?"

After looking at Feng Qing's information, Du Yu felt that it was a little unbelievable. He was deeply skeptical about capturing this girl called Feng Qing to the Seven Stars Continent to treat the Prime Minister. Would this be effective? He knew the Prime Minister's situation. Even the young masters he and Madam Yiru gave birth to couldn't suppress his illness. Now, he was looking for Feng Yiru's family in Xia country. How much use could it be to the Prime Minister and will it really be useful?

Xian Cheng sighed and said, "Seventh Young Master ran away. The Prime Minister is sleeping in the icehouse all day now. We can only try everything we can. Regardless of whether it's useful or not, we can only let this girl try first. You have to complete the mission."

Du Yu raised his eyebrows and said, "But if you capture Feng Qing and bring her to the Seven Stars Continent..."

Xian Cheng interrupted, "It's unpleasant to say it like this. How can it be called capture? Just give the Feng family a sky-high price that they can't refuse. If they still want power, it's not like we can't give it. In short, no matter the price, we have to bring this girl called Feng Qing to the Seven Stars Continent. Moreover, you can also tell the Feng family that if Feng Qing doesn't have any effect on the Prime Minister's condition, we can send Feng Qing back from the Seven Stars Continent and completely ensure her safety. If she's effective on the Prime Minister's condition, the Seven Stars Continent will also give the Feng family some benefits every year."

At this moment, the phone in the room rang. Du Yu picked up the phone and the security guard who was parked outside said, "Mr. Du, the Xie Corporation's people are kneeling at the entrance of the clubhouse."

Du Yu's expression froze. "What? The First Madam of the Xie Corporation is kneeling at the door?"

The security personnel hurriedly said, "No, it's a follower who came with the First Madam of the Xie Corporation. It looks like a servant girl or something."

Du Yu sneered and said, "Don't disturb me for such a small matter. If they want to kneel, then kneel. Call me again when the First Madam of the Xie Corporation has also knelt."

As the genius scientist of the Seven Stars Continent and as the top talent of the Seven Stars Continent's Research Institute, he had never taken anyone other than the Seven Stars Continent seriously. However, when he put down the phone, he became curious again. He didn't know what the entrance of the clubhouse was like at this moment, so he picked up a tablet from the side and saw the situation in front of the door through the surveillance app. Then, he saw the woman in a gown, and his eyes were instantly attracted to the woman's chest. After looking for a while, Du Yu couldn't help but smile. "I didn't expect that this servant girl actually likes to wear a dress, or is she deliberately wearing this to seduce me?"

Looking at the woman on the screen, Du Yu felt an itch in his heart. He said to Xian Cheng, who was sitting at the side, "Ah Cheng, I want to meet the people from the Xie Corporation."

Xian Cheng took the tablet and looked at it. Then, he gave Du Yu an angry look and said, "If you miss women, just say it directly. Why can't you like anything else? You'll die on a woman's stomach sooner or later."

With that, Xian Cheng stood up and threw the tablet on the sofa. "Forget it, I won't disturb you from going to the arms of a woman. I'll go to the room opposite for a while."

Chapter 976: May I Have Your Name?

Seeing that Xian Cheng had avoided him, Du Yu revealed a lewd and evil smile. He picked up his phone and called the front desk. "Let the Xie Corporation in."

Although the security personnel at the front desk was very surprised to hear this news, he immediately agreed. "Alright, Mr. Du. We'll arrange it immediately."

A few minutes later, Feng Qing brought a group of people into the Heaven and Earth Hall. Xie Cheng asked in confusion, "It looks like this weapon master from the Seven Stars Continent has an unpredictable personality. He refused to meet us at one moment, and agreed to meet us the next. Could it be that my Ruoyun really moved him?"

With that, Xie Cheng even looked at Xie Ruoyun. Xie Ruoyun was his biological daughter after all. It would be a lie to say that his heart didn't ache when he saw Xie Ruoyun kneeling at the door just now.

Xie Ruoyun said humbly, "My sincerity represents the Xie Corporation's sincerity. As for whether I can ask Master Du Yu to help the Xie Corporation after we see him, it will depend on Young Madam's sincerity."

Xie Ruoyun's expression did not change, but she sneered in her heart. Feng Qing had forced her to kneel on the ground just now, so she naturally had to get back at her for this humiliation. However, even she was very surprised that she could move Du Yu. Fortunately, they were in now, so it was Feng Qing's turn to do the rest. She hoped that when Feng Qing saw Du Yu, she could appear more 'sincere and hardworking'. That way, she could go with the flow and complete today's plan.

Very quickly, under the lead of the security personnel, Feng Qing and the rest arrived at the door of the private room. When the security personnel opened the door, Feng Qing walked in first and took off her sunglasses. "Hello, Mr. Du."

At this moment, Du Yu was sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed, looking high and mighty. He was already thinking about how the people from the Xie Corporation would curry favor with him when they came in later. He was from the Seven Stars Continent's Research Institute and was a famous weapons master. All these years, many governments had been throwing olive branches to him, hoping to get his help, but they were all rejected unceremoniously by Du Yu. The reason was still the same. Other than the Seven Stars Continent, even if you were the president of the various countries, you were just trash in his eyes.

This time, the First Madam of the Xie Corporation had personally brought people to look for him. It must be related to the field of weapons and nuclear technology. Moreover, he also recalled a piece of news he had heard before. It seemed that the Xie Corporation had just bought a batch of goods from the Xing family of the Seven Stars Continent on behalf of the Xia country's Academy of Science. Thinking of the Xing family's business in the Seven Stars Continent, he also understood what the goods were for trade. At the thought of this, the disdain in Du Yu's heart deepened. These countries outside the Seven Stars Continent were all stupid to death. They had the money to buy weapons, but they didn't even know how to use many weapons. Every time, they had to ask him for guidance.

Seeing the Xie Corporation's people walk in, Du Yu raised his chin and narrowed his eyes to look. In the end, when he saw Feng Qing's face after taking off her sunglasses, he was petrified on the sofa. His crossed legs instantly fell apart.

Du Yu bounced up from the sofa. There was a hint of panic on his face. "You, you..."

Although Feng Qing was puzzled by his big reaction, she still said, "Hello, Mr. Du. I'm the wife of the president of the Xie Corporation and the wife of the head of the Xie family in the Capital..."

Upon hearing this, Du Yu felt his legs go weak. Then, he sat on the sofa. Du Yu hurriedly looked at the content of the laptop in front of him. When he saw the information about the Feng family that Xian Cheng had just sent him, his vision instantly spun. The photo on the file was clearly identical to the First Madam of the Xie Corporation in front of him.

Du Yu's gaze moved back and forth between Feng Qing and the computer. After a while, he asked, "Madam Xie, may I know your surname?"

Feng Qing's expression did not change. "My surname is Feng, and my first name is Qing."

According to Xia country's customs and traditions, under normal circumstances, if someone asked for your surname, the person who was asked had to say his surname before saying his name politely and formally. This was to express one's humility and respect for the other party.

However, Feng Qing did not say it politely just now. It was not that she was not humble, nor was it because she did not respect the other party, but because of her status. She was the First Madam of the Xie family after all, and she represented the entire Xie family outside. Although Du Yu was from the Seven Stars Continent, she did not have to lower his status in front of him. However, Feng Qing was very puzzled. She did not know why Du Yu suddenly asked for her surname. Could it be that the people from the Seven Stars Continent also knew her? Feng Qing shook her head. It was fine if she did not understand, but it was better to see what the other party meant first.

Chapter 977: Smoking Is Bad For Health

What Feng Qing didn't know was that after hearing her name, the shock in Du Yu's heart was simply indescribable. He had just told Xian Cheng about bringing the eldest daughter of the Feng family, Feng Qing, to the Seven Stars Continent to treat the Prime Minister, and in the end, Feng Qing herself came looking for him.

Du Yu's eyes kept sizing Feng Qing up. He never expected that the First Madam of the Xie Corporation was actually the maternal relative of the Prime Minister's wife. This cute, beautiful, petite, and elegant girl in front of him was the person Xian Cheng was prepared to bring back from the Capital?

When Du Yu was chatting with Xian Cheng just now, he had also dropped a lot of gossip about the relationship between the head of the Xing family in the Seven Stars Continent, Xing Wudi, and the First Madam of the Xie family. It was just that they didn't know that the First Madam of the Xie family was called Feng Qing.

Thinking of this, Du Yu rubbed his eyes and sized Feng Qing up seriously again. He wanted to take a good look at this woman who could mesmerize Xing Wudi to the extreme. However, when he looked at her like this, he finally realized how good-looking Feng Qing was. She was exquisite and cute. She had the sexy beauty of a woman, as well as the immaturity and youth of a young girl. These two completely different temperaments perfectly combined on her body without any sense of incongruity. Especially the white dress on her body, it simply complemented her beauty to the extreme. She was like a lotus that was not tainted by mud, but also like a lily blooming in a hundred flowers. That kind of slender beauty made people feel close from the bottom of their hearts.

After staring at Feng Qing for a while, Du Yu finally came back to his senses. Since Feng Qing was the Prime Minister's niece, he immediately changed into a polite expression and said, "Madam Xie, there's something I want to tell you. Please spare me some time."

Hearing him say this, Feng Qing did not think much of it. She nodded and followed Du Yu to the study room. In the entire hall, the only place that was more formal was the study room. Du Yu bringing her in to talk meant that he was communicating with Feng Qing as if they were discussing business. This situation made Xie Ruoyun very surprised.

The people of the Seven Stars Continent had always thought highly of themselves, let alone a weapons master like Du Yu. All these years, many country's politicians had offered him a huge annual salary to be their consultant, but he had rejected them with the excuse that he didn't have time. Moreover, from the way Du Yu had asked the security personnel to reject Feng Qing's meeting just now, he didn't take the Xie Corporation seriously at all. Now, he was so polite to Feng Qing. Du Yu was shocked the moment he saw Feng Qing. Although Du Yu was already very restrained, one could still see his excitement.

The corners of Xie Ruoyun's mouth curled up. Did Du Yu fall for Feng Qing? He didn't think highly of Madam Xie, but was trying to curry favor with her. Xie Ruoyun and the rest accompanied Feng Qing to sit at the conference table.

Du Yu sat in the middle of the two women. Feng Qing went straight to the point and said, "Mr. Du, your time is precious, so I'll be frank. I took the liberty to visit this time because I want to ask you to help the Xie Corporation develop controllable nuclear fusion technology. I believe you've also heard of the deal between the Xie Corporation and the Xing family. You should know what it means, right? Of course, the Xie Corporation will definitely not let you work for nothing. Just say the conditions."

Du Yu decisively rejected, "I'm sorry, Madam Xie. Forgive me for not being able to help the Xie Corporation develop it. You also know the current situation. The Seven Stars Continent is conducting a business war with the Xie Corporation. Although I don't intend to continue staying in the Seven Stars Continent, I won't go against the Seven Stars Continent for the Xie Corporation. I hope you understand my difficulties."

Upon hearing this, Xie Ruoyun couldn't help but say, "Mr. Du, I think you've misunderstood Young Madam. We mean to invite you to join the Xia Academy of Science, not the Xie Corporation. If you join the Xia Academy of Science, your talent will be maximized there. Moreover, you only need to be responsible for the development of controllable nuclear fusion weapons."

Speaking up to this point, Xie Ruoyun lit a cigarette for Du Yu and continued, "As everyone knows, although the Seven Stars Continent is at the top of the world, it is originally a part of Xia country and is considered to have the same roots as Xia country. If you're willing to help Xia country, joining the Xia Academy of Science is undoubtedly the best choice. Moreover, helping Xia country doesn't violate your loyalty to the Seven Stars Continent."

As Xie Ruoyun spoke, she lit a cigarette for Du Yu. Feng Qing's gaze swept across the cigarette expressionlessly. A strange glow flashed across her large eyes. Du Yu held the cigarette in one hand and was about to put it in his mouth when Feng Qing snatched it away. "I'm sorry, Mr. Du. Smoking is harmful to health. It's best not to smoke."

Chapter 978: Let Me Change It For You

As she spoke, Feng Qing brought the cigarette to her nose and sniffed. Her smile bloomed brightly. "How about this? If Mr. Du insists on smoking, I'll light this cigarette for you, so as to express the Xie Corporation's sincerity."

Feng Qing handed the cigarette to Du Yu and took the lighter from Xie Ba to light it for him. Du Yu did not say anything and smiled as he took two puffs. Then, he blew out a drifting smoke ring. Xie Ruoyun's heart turned cold, but when she saw Feng Qing light the cigarette again, she was so excited that she almost jumped up. Whatever she wanted, came true.

After taking two puffs, Du Yu said with a look of satisfaction, "Young Madam, if you're really sincere, why don't you smoke with me? This cigarette of mine is specially made. You won't get addicted or cause any harm to your body after smoking it, but it can invigorate your spirit. Do you dare to give it a try?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "Why wouldn't I dare? Since it's so good, I'll accompany Mr. Du to smoke."

With that, Feng Qing took a cigarette from Du Yu's hand and Xie Ba lit it for her. This was the first time Feng Qing had smoked in her life, and she was still very nervous. However, when she took a light puff, she realized that other than a faint mint smell, there was actually no smell. Although there was smoke coming out of her mouth, there was no smell of smoke. It was neither spicy nor choking.

Seeing Feng Qing smoking there, Xie Ruoyun wished she could immediately stand up and clap for Feng Qing. She never expected that Feng Qing would really agree to smoke this cigarette. She originally planned to drug Feng Qing with wine, but she didn't expect that it would save so much trouble.

Hehe, Feng Qing, you lit this cigarette yourself. If anything happens later, it has nothing to do with me. Xie Ruoyun thought.

Seeing that Feng Qing had taken a few consecutive puffs and was not sloppy at all, Du Yu's eyes shone as he looked at her. His gaze kept scanning Feng Qing's pink neck and collarbone. Now that the two of them were sitting closer, he realized that not only was Madam Xie cute and charming, but her figure was also bone-chilling and seductive. Especially this waist-stabbing gown, it filled Feng Qing's small waist with imagination. It was simply too to his liking.

Just as Du Yu was fantasizing, Feng Qing finished smoking a cigarette. Then, as if she was drunk from smoking, her eyes gradually became blurry. "Mr. Du, your cigarette is not bad. It's indeed quite easy to smoke."

Du Yu came back to his senses and smiled. "Madam Xie, I didn't expect you to be so forthright. From the looks of it, this should be your first time smoking, right? Impressive!"

Feng Qing said in a daze, "This is nothing. Mr. Du doesn't know. I've smoked before, but every time I smoke, my voice changes easily. Why don't I change it for you on the spot?"

Upon hearing this, Du Yu was instantly interested. He naturally had to take a look at such a magical skill. Xie Ruoyun and the rest looked at each other. They couldn't figure out what Feng Qing was thinking at all. Why was she performing for someone else after smoking a cigarette?

The next second, Feng Qing cleared her throat and changed her voice to the voice of Master Yin, the chairman of Blue Stocks Capital. Then, she looked at Du Yu and said, "Old Du, go and dump the trash. Also, buy some breakfast!"

Du Yu : "..."

Boom! It exploded in Du Yu's head, as if a hundred atomic bombs had exploded in his head. The strong shock wave of the explosion shattered all the flowery thoughts in his head.

The next moment, Du Yu seemed to have lost his balance and slid down the chair. Before he could react, his forehead hit the table and his knees fell to the ground. However, Du Yu did not get up, nor did he care about the injury on his forehead. Instead, he kowtowed to Feng Qing.

Xie Cheng, Xie San, and Xie Si were sitting further away. From their angle and position, they could only see that Du Yu had suddenly disappeared from his seat, so they had yet to react to what had happened.

Xie Ba sat beside Feng Qing and said in surprise, "Wow, Young Madam, I didn't expect you to have such a skill. May I ask what else you don't know?"

Opposite her, Xie Si also smiled and said, "Young Madam is too amazing. You can actually imitate a man's voice, and you don't sound fake at all. Young Madam, you really have the potential to be a voice actor."

Xie Ba asked curiously, "Eh, where's Mr. Du?"

Chapter 979: Stepping On Him

At this moment, Du Yu was kneeling on the ground, his head touching the ground intimately. Among so many people present, only Xie Ruoyun could see Du Yu kneel from her angle. She was obviously confused, and her expression was incomparably stiff. She was the same as Xie Ba and the others. She thought that Feng Qing was only joking with Du Yu when she changed into a man's voice just now. The Old Du that Feng Qing mentioned might not even be Du Yu. But is this weapon god of the Seven Stars Continent crazy? Why did he suddenly kneel and kowtow to Feng Qing?

However, Du Yu, who was kneeling on the ground, was covered in cold sweat. His back was cold. Feng Qing's words just now had awakened his memory of being with Master Yin, the chairman of the Blue Stocks Capital. Moreover, he could be certain that Feng Qing's words just now were not said by chance, nor was it a coincidence that she could change her voice to the voice of the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital. Even if her voice was similar to the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital, if not for the fact that she had long recognized him and knew his position in the Blue Stocks Capital, Feng Qing would not have been able to say those words. "Old Du, go and dump the trash. Also, buy some breakfast!"

Du Yu remembered very clearly that this was what the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital often said to him when he came to the headquarters. Beads of cold sweat appeared on Du Yu's head and flowed down his temples. He wanted to raise his head and look at Feng Qing again because he was too curious. Wasn't the chairman of the Blue Stocks Capital a man? How did he become a delicate woman?

Du Yu clearly remembered that when he was interacting with the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital back then, the other party had displayed a domineering and wild man's spirit. Regardless of whether it was his words or actions, he had always been straightforward and did not reveal a hint of 'feminine' aura. Now, in the blink of an eye, the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital had become a woman. She was even a cute and charming girl like Feng Qing. The contrast was too great!

The more he thought about it, the more incredulous he felt. The more he thought about it, the more curious he became. Hence, Du Yu mustered his courage and prepared to raise his head to look at Feng Qing again. However, at this moment, a foot descended from the sky and stepped on the back of his neck. The person who stepped on him was Feng Qing. Du Yu was caught off guard and his nose touched the ground intimately. Instantly, a hint of red flowed out of his nose. Although it was extremely painful, Du Yu did not dare to act rashly. Instead, he knelt on the ground obediently.

Only at this moment did Xie Ba and the rest see what had happened. It turned out that Master Du Yu had not disappeared into thin air, but was kneeling and kowtowing to Feng Qing. Moreover, Feng Qing was stepping on him with one foot.

Everyone : "..."

The next second, Xie Cheng, Xie San, and the rest stood up with a whoosh. Even Xie Ba jumped up. Although they had seen Feng Qing's skills, this was not the Sacred Island after all. How could their Young Madam attack just like that? Moreover, weren't they here to ask Du Yu for help? How could she use such a method? Everyone didn't understand what was going on and looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

Xie Ruoyun came back to her senses and shouted in shock, "Oh my god, Young Madam, what are you doing? How can you treat Mr. Du like this?"

If not for the fact that she knew that she was not Feng Qing's match, Xie Ruoyun would have already kicked Feng Qing's leg away. She never expected that Feng Qing would actually dare to attack Du Yu. Not only did she make the other party kneel and kowtow, but she also stepped on him. This was simply a great humiliation to a person!

Most importantly, she was the one who had set up Feng Qing today. She had already arranged everything in advance so that Feng Qing would no longer be the madam of the Xie family. Originally, when Feng Qing smoked just now, she thought that everything was under control and had calculated all the possible situations. She had even expected many excuses and reasons to excuse herself. Even after Du Yu took down Feng Qing, they could not find fault with her.

Moreover, through Long Yuning's description and her own observation, even if Du Yu did something to Feng Qing, Feng Qing would not tell Xie Jiuhan about it. She would definitely choose to pretend that nothing had happened. However, this matter would definitely be found out by those who had followed her. At that time, what would these people think of Feng Qing? They would definitely treat her as a weak and slutty woman. Feng Qing's reputation would gradually spread in the Xie Corporation, and who knew what would happen in the end.

Of course, at that time, she could also publicize the fact that Feng Qing had been molested by Du Yu. After some fuel, the First Madam of the Xie Corporation would be embroiled in the sex scandal and Feng Qing's position would be lost.

Chapter 980: Trash Under Her

Moreover, as the head of the Xie family, how could Xie Jiuhan tolerate being cheated on when he found out that his wife was behaving improperly outside? Therefore, no matter how she looked at it, Feng Qing's final outcome was to get off the throne of the Xie family's first lady.

She had drugged Du Yu's cigarette just now to assist in this matter. The reason why she drugged it was completely because she was afraid that Du Yu would have evil intentions but not have the guts to do so. After all, Feng Qing's identity was there. Du Yu had already smoked that cigarette. In a while, the effects of the drug would rise. He would start to rely on his instincts to do things. When he faced Feng Qing again, he would completely transform into a beast. Feng Qing had courted death by smoking that cigarette.

It was difficult to not succeed, so Xie Ruoyun had long been waiting to watch a good show. She was even thinking about how Feng Qing would lose her rationality and take the initiative to seduce Du Yu in public. Wasn't it too exciting to video that scene and send it to Ninth Master?

A stimulating scene did appear, but the difference was too great from her fantasy. Even the scene of Du Yu kneeling and kowtowing and being stepped on by Feng Qing had a destructive visual impact on her, making her feel like she was dreaming.

Feng Qing gave Xie Ruoyun a harmless smile and said, "Yo, I'm sorry. When I see Old Du, I can't help but order him to do things. After all, he's just a useless errand boy under me."

As soon as these words were out, everyone was shocked. Only Du Yu, who was stepped on by Feng Qing, calmed down. Feng Qing's words were equivalent to admitting that she was Master Yin. No wonder the way she stepped on him was exactly the same. It turned out that she was really his boss!

Xie Ruoyun was stunned for a moment before she sneered. "Young Madam, what are you talking about? What useless subordinate? Did you mistake him for someone else? He's Du Yu, the famous weapons development master in the entire Seven Stars Continent. Be it in the Seven Stars Continent or the outside world, he's a hot figure. How can he be your subordinate? It's definitely impossible for him to be an errand boy!"

Feng Qing also smiled. "Oh, why not?"

Xie Ruoyun was so angry that she laughed. She explained patiently, "Young Madam, you might not know, but over the years, many countries have invited Master Du. They even want to poach him at all costs. They had offered sky-high salaries, top-notch laboratories in the world. Even the daughters of the presidents of the various countries fall in love with him at first sight and fight to the death to marry him. And they only have one goal, and that is to let Mr. Du leave with them to do research and development. But you said that Master Du is just a useless errand boy. Young Madam, don't you think you're too much to say this?"

Du Yu shouted, "Madam Xie is right. I'm just a useless subordinate of hers."

Boom! Xie Ruoyun felt as if she had been struck by lightning. She was the closest to Du Yu, so she naturally heard it the clearest. Du Yu actually really said that he was a useless errand boy under Feng Qing. This sentence was like a huge palm that slapped her face fiercely, freezing her expression. However, under her cold expression, her emotions were about to erupt like a volcano.

At this moment, in the entire study room, only Feng Qing was sitting on the chair with a natural expression. After hearing Du Yu say this, she slowly retracted her leg and even looked at Du Yu in disdain. "Old Du, quickly tell them."

Du Yu stood up. Just as he was about to stand up, Feng Qing's sweet voice sounded again. "Did I say you could stand up?"

The next second, Du Yu knelt on the ground again. After seeing that Du Yu was so obedient that he would kneel when Feng Qing asked him to, Xie Ruoyun and the rest were completely dumbfounded. Xie Ba's gaze kept moving back and forth between Feng Qing and Du Yu. With his IQ, he couldn't understand this phenomenon at all. Why did Du Yu kneel?

Feng Qing's expression was indifferent. She picked up a piece of fruit candy on the table and placed it in her mouth. "Ruoyun, you disappoint me very, very much!"

Feng Qing's words were like a cold wind, making Xie Ruoyun's entire body tremble. A bad feeling rose in her heart, but she still said indignantly, "Young Madam, what do you mean? I don't think I did anything wrong, right?"

Feng Qing snorted coldly and said, "Yesterday, you told me that there's a weapons expert from the Seven Stars Continent, and he's even a big shot from the Seven Stars Continent's Research Institute. I thought he was someone amazing."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro