Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anthony had been waiting for hours upon hours to see Ian again. He's been pretending to sleep this whole time, he just wanted to know if Ian was still living.

Soon enough he saw an unknown boy being rolled into the room and laid on the bed. He quickly sat up and had a quite pissed off, confused look on his face. "Where's Ian?" He immediately said.

The doctor gasped and smiled, walking over to him. "Oh! You're awake!" He said joyfully. Anthony frowned. "I asked you, where's Ian." Anthony said once more, a bit lower. The doctor lost his smile and squinted. "Why?" He snapped. "That boy can go die in the depths of hell for all I care." The doctor continued to snap.

Anthony exhaled and looked down, feeling his eyes turn a bit darker brown, that showed that he was becoming angry. He looked back up at the doctor and huffed. "Where the hell is Ian." He mumbled angrily. The doctor raised a brow and bit his lip. "We're taking his spleen out to give it to an old woman, who isn't defected." The doctor hissed at him.

Anthony eyed the unknown boy. "Who is that?!" He screeched, closing his eyes tightly. The doctor flinched and looked towards the boy. "That is Nick." He mumbled. "He will be staying with you, until Ian doesn't have a spleen." The doctor said, beginning to smirk.

Anthony instantly widened his eyes and looked down. "Why would you use Ian's spleen?! Why not take an adults?!" Anthony screeched once more. The doctor looked away, slowly losing his smirk. "He's defected, why not make him even more." The doctor whispered, looking towards a small picture on the table.

Anthony looked over and furrowed his eyebrows slightly. There was a small baby, having its arms in the air and its eyes closed tightly and its mouth open widely. It had tiny tears rolling down its small cheeks and small scratch going down its chest, stitches within it. Anthony frowned and looked at the doctor. "Who is that and what happen to them?" Anthony whispered, a hiss forming.

The doctor flinched and turned towards Anthony. "That is Ian Hecox.. when he got his first surgery when he was an infant." The doctor mumbled, closing his eyes. Anthony widened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What was the surgery?" Anthony whispered. "Well- Ian wasn't crying when he came out of the whom, we even spanked him a couple times, and he was breathing perfectly. We had to do surgery to look at his voice box, and well.. he's mute." The doctor said emotionless, biting his lip.

Anthony widened his eyes and looked towards the now filled bed. "I don't want this person in here." Anthony mumbled, letting angry pants exhale out of his lips. The doctor looked down and shook his head. "Well- it's just until Ian gets out of--" The doctor was interrupted. "GET HIM OUT OF MY ROOM!" Anthony screamed as loud as he could. The doctor gasped and looked away as he quickly rolled the boy out of the room.

Anthony exhaled and closed his eyes, slowly laying down. "Ian.. Ian.. Ian.." Anthony whimpered, turning on his side. "You don't deserve this." He whispered, shaking his head. "If only you would trust me." Anthony whispered quieter, turning to lay on his back and look up at the ceiling.

"If only.." He yawned, slowly closing his eyes. "If only." He whispered once more before feeling himself be pulled away by sleep.

~about an hour later~

Anthony snapped his eyes open when he heard many noises going on around the room. He turned over and saw Ian being laid down in on a bed, causing a small smile to form onto Anthony's lips. "I missed you." Anthony whispered under his breath.

Ian laid lifeless, his skin was a light peach and his lips were slightly parted. He had a large bandage on his waistline and it was soon out of sight as the covers were pulled over the lower half of his body.

Anthony smiled at the beautiful boy, he wanted to hold his hand and kiss his pink, plump lips. Ian's aggressive, Anthony learned that the hard way. But he still wanted to give Ian so much love and care it was unbearable.

As soon as the nurse left, Anthony got off of his bed and kneeled down next to Ian's bed. He admired his face, it was so China glass smooth looking and his pale skin made him look absolutely adorable.

Anthony shakily reached his hand up and laid his hand on top of Ian's cheek. He soon enough felt Ian begin thrashing around. Tears began to fall off of Ian's cheeks, his spleen Anthony thought.

He took his hand away and Ian slowly stopped, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. Ian needed to rest, he was hurting, Anthony could tell. Anthony smiled softly and gently placed his hand on top of Ian's, quickly feeling nails dig into his palm, he winced and snatched his hand back.

He still didn't lose the smile, he leaned down and pressed his lips to Ian's hand and quickly stood up before Ian's reaction could take place. "I love you, Ian." Anthony said, smiling softly. He sat on his own bed and laid down, yawning softly, rubbing his slightly sore hand.

He looked down and grinned softly at the thought of Ian being his boyfriend. I should learn Brail Code! Anthony thought to himself, instantly grinning. "Deal." He mumbled to himself.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro