Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's POV

This is what I saw. 

(If your on a phone you may not be able to see it, I'm not sure)

I smiled. 

The picture of a male cartoon which looks like me is a nice touch and definitely grab Jimins attention. 

I wonder if I should tell Jimin about who I am before the ball or leave it as a surprise...

"I like it" I said.

"Your work is very pleasing Mal-chin" I said looking once again at the invitation. 

"R-really sir?" He said almost in a surprised tone. 

"Yes, are you not proud of your work?" I said confused.

"I am, Just whenever I do work for your father he doesn't tend to like my work, he always attempts to improve it" Mal-chin said.

"Oh wow, well I like your work, I don't think there needs to be any changes, however when this gets published to the public can you please make sure it given as in invitation online as well as by hand?" I said to Mal-chin.  

"Of course your highness" Mal-chin said bowing and smiling. 

"I could get used working with you when you are king" Mal-chin said smiling and bowing once again.

"I will be sending these out later tonight, do you have a time preference?" He asked me.

"I think around 6:00pm when the news is played on TV" I said.

"Alright sire, I will take this as the time to leave" He said grabbing his laptop and leaving my bedroom. 

I decided I would go take a shower then message Jimin back after that.

I started scrolling through Jimin's profile on Instagram and that is when I saw this further down in his feed... 

Jimin has tattoo's!?

When I saw him shirtless the other day he had none!? Was he covering them!???

And how does he look so attractive and appealing.

I quickly got rid of the imagine of Jimin on my phone and stripped off my clothes and Jumped into the shower.

The warm water running down my body while my mind just thought about Jimin.

I just started to picture every curve of Jimin's body, and those tattoo's made Jimin's body look so hot and attractive.

Is it because I only know Jimin from the real world or is there something more to Jimin that I am simply missing. 

(Mature Audiences)

And his tongue in that picture. 

God I can imagine he would be good at giving blow jobs.

Why do I kind of wish I was one of the people who bullied him just to experience that!? 

The actual fuck is wrong with me.

My dick just started to grow hard even just imaging his body.

Maybe it's because I am sneaking out at night and spending time with him, rather then sitting down in a lesson spending time with someone to learn. 

Jimin is not a girl! Jimin is not a girl! Jimin is not a girl!

What is wrong with me for imagining Jimin in these ways.

I turned the shower cold and yelped a bit with how cold the water is and got out seconds later. 

4:30pm

Do you have tattoos?

4:31pm

Ah yes I do!? How do you know???

Um I may have stalked your Instagram account haha

Ohhhh you like what you see JK? 😉😂 

Maybe 😳😩

Do you have any Tats JK?

Nope, would want one someday though, not that I could ever tell my parents if I got one

Did you hide the tat's with make up?

Yes I did. Maybe I will show you them tonight if you want to catch up?

Damn. You also wear make up!?

And sure I'm free

Cool. Movie time 📺

Who's house?

Your's, my parents are a bit cranky right now still from their trip overseas

Alright. See you at 11pm?

Yes you shall

I put my phone down when the news started. It was 6:00pm and the invitation blasted upon the news. 

I smiled widely seeing the invitation and the fact I finally will be introduced to the public.

6:01pm

JK!!!!!! Are you watching the news!?

I saw flash on my phone. Jimin must have seen the invitation.

Now to see what he thinks of it...

6:03pm

Yes I am watching the news

Are you goingggggggggggggggg!? Please gooooo. I don't want to be alone while their

I laughed. 

Of course I'm going to be going because I'm the prince.

6:04pm

Yea I will be attending

Why are you so excited!?

Becauseeee, have you seen the pictures of the prince when he was a child. He is super cute 

You keep up to date with the royal family?

Yesss. Of course, I've always been curious about the family. I wonder what it would be like to be rich. 

Being rich isn't always as good as it seems to be honest

Ah Jimin, how about you come over to my house tonight.

(hi yal, make sure you voteeeeee. Damn this book is getting exciting and I'm moving up some ranks yayyyy. And I have multiple readers. Thanks to yal guys <3 :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro