Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkooks POV

(Mature Audience) - This chapter contains smut, some kissing, sexual activity and sex so if you don't belong in a mature audience please skip to the next chapter, thank you, next chapter also may be filled with smut, depends on how much I write :)

I cupped Jimins face with my hands while we kissed.

I felt Jimins hands slowly go up underneath the back of my shirt.

The skin contact of his hands trailing down my skin was amazing.

Carefully I lifted Jimin up by his plump ass still kissing him and climbed out of the water.

I grabbed our shoes and then headed over to where we were eating soup before with Jimin still in my arms.

I lied Jimin down on the grass softly and lied down over him.

I wanted Jimin so badly. I want to feel his bare skin against mine and make his entire body feel pleasure like he never has ever experienced.

I kissed him deeply running my hands along the skin underneath his shirt. 

Then I lifted Jimins shirt off over his head and planted kisses along Jimins neck.

Jimins hand went to the back of my neck.

"Jungkook are you sure you want to do any of this?" Jimin said breathing heavily.

I looked up at Jimin, his eyes were covered in lust and his lips were puffy and red from us kissing before.

"Yes I'm sure I want to do this Jiminie, otherwise I will stop but if there's something I do that your not comfortable with please tell me" I said kissing Jimin on the cheek.

Jimin blushed and nodded.

His hair was flopped back from lying on the grass and his eyes wandered my face filled with lust and love.

I softly sucked hickeys onto Jimins neck.

The tingling feeling on Jimins neck was stimulating enough to make Jimin feel so aroused he just couldn't help himself but let out a moan.

"Mmmm fuck Jungkook" Jimin let out under his breath while his breathing got low and steady.

I softly kissed down Jimin's stomach and licked it. 

That was when Jimin leaned over and pulled my shirt off and then rolled over so he was on top of me.

He examined my chest and abs.

"Shit your hot" Jimin said drooling at the sight of my abs and pecs.

I smirked in response to Jimin.

I could feel how hard Jimin's dick was in his pants which made me want to rip them right off.

I felt Jimin's lips against my neck.

"Do I have permission to leave some hickeys? Because you may need to cover them tomorrow" Jimin said his lips vibrating against my neck.

"Yes you have permission. I will just cover them with make up tomorrow" I hummed.

Jimin's lips against my neck felt soft and plump and his breath against my neck was warm and ticklish. 

I felt Jimin suck against my neck, his juicy lips moving over my neck.

His tongue came into contact with my neck which was warm and wet.

I felt Jimin's teeth against my neck, small love bites left against my skin.

But that's when Jimin started to grind and role his hips against my crotch, our dicks rubbing together and making friction through our pants.

I felt as though I never wanted this moment to end, however I desired so much more with Jimin.

I let out a groan of pleasure.

This is so much sexual fulfillment and teasing that it is driving me crazy.

I felt my dick growing larger and harder in my pants.

I knew Jimin could feel it so when Jimin started kissing down my abs and licking around where my pants met with my stomach I knew what was coming next.

I felt Jimin slowly pull down my zipper and pull down my pants. 

Jimin ran his fingers across my dick on the outside of the underwear.

"Permission?" Jimin said looking up at me innocently.

God if he keeps looking at me like that I will make a mess of him.

"You have permission" I said slightly blushing.

Jimin licked his lips and then pulled down my boxers exposing my boner.

I blushed madly when I felt Jimin's hand on my dick. 

Jimin's facial expressions showed pure lust and desire.

He rubbed my dick a little and then it happened...

Jimin slowly lent over and stuck his mouth around my dick.

My dick was pulsing as Jimin started to suck me off putting more and more of my dick in his mouth every time he put his head up and then back down.

Jimin is really good at giving blow jobs so feeling him be able to fit so much of my dick in his mouth really made me go insane.

My hand laced through Jimin's hair, not to force more of my dick into his mouth but to help support Jimin.

So many low moans just escaped my lips.

Jimin stopped deep throating my dick and licked the tip teasing me.

"You know you have been the only guy that I have actually wanted to give a blow job to" Jimin said his lips still close to my dick.

I felt myself precuming from the gorgeous sight.

His soft big puffy lips inches away from my dick.

I blushed from what Jimin was saying. 

He made me feel so good, like so good.

But this pleasure I so badly want to return...

"Mmmm Jimin can I suck on your dick?" 

(Hi, this definitely is smutty haha, don't judge, if you aren't a fan of the smut you should have skipped to the next chapter, please follow and vote :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro