Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's POV

BANG!

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

A blood curdling scream...

~Flashback~

"Son come over here" My father said to me.

I walked over from the door and sat down on my father's humongous bed.

"What's that father?" I asked him looking at the metallic object in his hand. 

My father sat down on the bed next to me.

"I don't know if I should be telling you this my boy because your only 8" My father said.

I whined.

"Come on please tell me father" I begged.

"This my boy is a gun" He said showing me the gun in his hands.

"What is it for?" I asked looking up at my father with doe eyes.

"Well a gun is used as a weapon. You aim the gun at a target, pull the trigger and a bullet is forced out. This bullet can hurt or kill" My father said.

"Why would you want to kill or hurt anyone father?" I asked feeling slightly scared.

"For protection, or if your a mad man" He said with a wee laugh.

"It was used for killing animals but overtime using a gun has started to be used on even our own kind, to hurt and kill people" My father told me.

"That's awful" I answered.

"That's just something you have to do sometimes son" My father told me.

"Have you ever hurt someone with a gun?" I asked my father.

He nodded.

We sat in silence for a minute before he spoke up.

"I've killed people too which I am ashamed of, and they aren't ever going to come back. Some I killed out of anger and spite, other's were after me dead. Sometimes you truly have to do something you don't want to do son" he told me.

"Father have you ever been shot?" I asked curious.

"Yes I have" He answered honestly.

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"I held pressure where the bullet went in to stop myself from bleeding out and I called the emergency number" my father answered.

"Why did you apply pressure to your wound father? Wouldn't that just hurt? And did you keep the bullet in you?" I asked confused.

"Son if you or someone else around you ever get's shot, you first check you are safe to attend the other person or make sure you are in a safe enough place to not be shot worse, then you apply pressure on the wound with either your hand or a cloth or something similar because you don't want to loose a lot of blood, and you keep the bullet in you and let a trained person take the bullet out of you because as soon as you take the bullet out the blood from where you were shot could come leaking out, and if you loose to much blood you will likely die. Just don't leave it in you permanently in case it's rusted and then when the hospital or trained person take out the bullet you will get stitched back up after to allow your blood to not rush out of you" My father told me.

I nodded in response.

"Father should I be scared about being faced with a gun?" I asked him.

"It can be scary son, but we can prepare you in case you are ever faced with one to help save yourself" my father said wrapping his arm around me.

I nodded.

"Okay" I said.

"Can I hold the gun?" I asked him.

"Ah I don't know about that" he said to me.

"Aw come on dad, pleaseeeee" I said getting on my knees on the bed with begging hands and puppy eyes. 

My father looked over at my mother who just walked in.

She laughed.

"Let the boy hold it darling" She said kissing my father's forehead when standing beside him.

"Alright. Jungkook it is quite heavy" He said holding the gun out to me.

I put my hands out and felt the weight of the gun in my lap.

"Woah that is rather heavy" I said lifting up the gun for a few seconds the putting it back down in my lap. 

My father then pointed at a part on the gun.

"This is the safety lock, it allows you to aim but not be able to pull the trigger. And then when you switch it off and press down on the trigger the bullet comes out, of course this gun isn't loaded" My father said showing me where you put in the bullets.

"Dad I don't think I want to shoot anyone" I said looking up at him with a tremble in my lip.

"It seem's wrong" I said pouting.

"That's okay Jungkook. Your mother, I and the rest of the staff in the palace are going to take good care of you so you likely will never need to pull the trigger yourself however we still will teach you to make sure you know the basic's to stay safe" My father said messing up my hair with his hand.

I nodded.

"Alright, I can do dat" I said with a small goofy smile.

"Bang bang" I said aiming my finger gun at my parents.

They laughed pretending to fall over on the bed and die.

"Jungkook, what's that in the tree outside?" My father said to me.

I looked outside the window.

"It look's like a bird ready to attack you" My father said with a laugh.

"I will protect you all" I said running to the window and shooting the bird with my finger guns.

Of course the bird just flew away from me running at it even with a window in the way.

"Jungkook you saved us" My mother said.

I smiled at my parent's proudly.

"Bang" My father said with an air gun pointing at me.

I fell over pretending to be shot.

"Oh the light" I said pretending to die.

Then I poked my tongue out.

~End of Flashback~

"Nooooo Jimin!" I screamed.

I don't ever want to be in a different Universe to Jimin... The universe has moved for us... We are destiny... The destiny is Jealous of us... 

(Hiya, New Chapter up, I hope you enjoy, tell me what you think. 

Do we think it's Jiminie or Jungkook shot or someone else? - Feel free to comment :)

Please follow me as well as vote and comment. Thank you :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro