Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook POV

9:00am

Dang what happened last night was such a big thrill.

I can't believe I managed to jump the wall and then climb back up without being spotted by anyone within the palace walls.

I can't stop thinking about Jimin.

The way we spoke was so informal. It's so extraordinary to me and he just laughed at me whenever I spoke super formally.

I can remember the way his voice sounded. Soft and raspy and the way he laughed was a delight to hear.

I rolled over out of my bed and checked me phone.

0 new messages.

Damn. I only met Jimin last night but I've been hoping so badly he would text me.

But he is a person in the real world so he does have other responsibilities right now.

Like going to school and whatever else he does during the day. Maybe he plays a sport!?

I got dressed then opened my bedroom door. But then I noticed my breakfast on my bedside table.

Minjung is such a good person I swear.

I walked over and ate the fresh steaming hot eggs on my plate then lifted the tray down the stairs and to the kitchen to be washed for Minjung because she works to hard.

Then I headed to my singing lessons.

12:15pm

Still no texts from Jimin.

I headed up the stairs to my bedroom and sat down looking at the clock.

Maybe he's waiting for me to text him first.

No no no, he asked for my number.

12:30pm

Still no message.

Ah screw it. Am to bored and curious to get to know someone beyond my palace more.

I sent a text

12:31pm

Hi Mr Park

12:33pm

Hi JK. Did you get home alright last night?

Yes I did, thanks for checking. Did you?

Yea I did. Mother didn't catch me ahaha.

Ahhhh that's great

12:45pm

Sorry I had to deal with something :(

Are you ok?

I put down my phone. Damn is Jimin in trouble.

Damn why do I already feel worried. Is this how friends feel for each other? If so am loving the adrenaline.

I picked back up my phone.

Can you meet up later? I can explain easier in person.

Yea. But would have to be alot later. I have to work out but then I can.

I can do a time similar to yesterday when we met.

9pm?

10:30pm would be better for me

Alright. I will see you later by the road?

See you then Jimin

1:00pm

I put down my phone and went to my maths lesson.

I don't understand why I need to know maths when litterly all I need to do is get people to do maths for me as the king. Like that's easy enough.

It's what my dad does...

I sat slumped over the chair while my tutor taught me some new maths.

Sooooo boring.

Then around 7:00pm I ate dinner then headed to the gym area in my house.

I did push ups then practiced some fencing around 9:00pm.

My phone buzzed. 10:00pm.

Half an hour. I better have a shower before I meet up with Jimin or I'm going to smell terrible I laughed then headed to the bathroom.

I snuck out of the castle and walked down the road in a black dress shirt and some denim blue ripped jeans with a black beanie on and some white vans.

As I was walking down the street 3 men walked up to me. I was expecting them to go around me however they didn't. They stopped right in front of me.

The one on the right walked around behind me. I had two males wearing black facing me and one at my back.

Oh shitttt.

I'm to far away from the palace now to get help as well as I would have been caught leaving.

What do I do... What would Jimin do.

"Give me money"

(Hello everyone. Another chapter ready for yal. I haven't proof read it so I hope it's ok. Vote and comment. And stay safe yal. Byeeee)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro