Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's POV

"Do you remember Min Yoongi?" 

Han-gyeol asked Jimin.

Jimin's eyes went wide.

"Yes I remember Yoongi" Jimin said.

"I'm sorry who's Yoongi?" I questioned looking back and forth at Jimin and Han-gyeol.

"He's my ex" Jimin said scratching the back of his head.

"Ah I see" I said nodding understanding.

"How do you know him?" Jimin asked Han-gyeol.

"He's my best friend" Han-gyeol said.

"Woah really!?" Jimin said shocked.

"Yep... So when you both were an item I wasn't his best friend then. I was just a friend of his. But I saw the way you both looked at each other and new that you were gay because of him and saw you a lot because of him" Han-gyeol said.

"You never recognized me?" Han-gyeol asked Jimin.

"Nope. Had I met you before?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. I was at Yoongi's birthday party when you had the guts to ask him out because Yoongi is dominant but shy with asking people out" Han-gyeol said.

I felt a bit uneasy hearing about Jimin's past with some other male.

I feel good knowing Jimin's all mine though.

And it's nice to hear about Jimin's past.

"Did I talk to you at the party?" Jimin asked thinking.

"Yes. I was the person who first told you that your blonde hair was lovely" Han-gyeol said laughing.

"Ummmmm... let me think" Jimin said.

"Wait you have had blonde hair?" I asked curiously to Jimin.

"Yea my hair was black then blonde before orange" He said laughing.

"Do you have any pictures?" I asked curiously.

"Um yes. I will show you" Jimin said pulling out his phone.

"This was me when I just got it done" Jimin said showing me this picture.

"Wow you still look so handsome" I said drooling.

"Aw thank you" Jimin said smiling widely.

"And here's me with short blonde hair which my friend Hoseok took of me" Jimin said.

"And this is me with slightly curly blonde hair" Jimin said showing me a final picture.

"Aw you look so cute baby" I said seeing his soft cheeks and adorable facial expression.

"And who's Hoseok? I thought you said you had no friends?" I questioned Jimin.

He laughed.

"I mean I don't. He was an old friend but moved school's a while ago. Here's a picture of him" Jimin said showing me a picture of a male I'd never seen before.

"Woah. He's very handsome. Just not as handsome as you" I said to Jimin.

"Um I know this may sound a bit weird but do you have any picture's of your ex? I'm just curious" I said.

"Um I may do because we did have a good time together" Jimin said scrolling up through photographed memories on his phone. 

Jimin passed me his phone.

"Here that's him and you can scroll a bit" Jimin said to me.

Here were the pictures I scrolled through...

"Wow you both look so short" I said laughing and Jimin laughed too.

"We are very short compared to you" Jimin said. 

"And I think I vaguely remember you Han-gyeol" Jimin said taking his phone back.

But I saw Jimin stop on a photo.

"Wait Han-gyeol is that you on the side with blonde hair?" Jimin asked showing me and Han-gyeol a photograph.

(I know that's not actually someone called Han-gyeol but for the purposes of the novel... it can be)

"Oh my god yes that's me" Han-gyeol said smiling.

"Ah I remember you now. It's because you had blonde hair and now it's brown" Jimin said and Han-gyeol smiled.

Minjung then all of a sudden returned.

"We can drive up their now" Minjung said instructing Han-gyeol when she sat down.

Han-gyeol turned back to driving.

"Sorry I took so long" She said.

"It's alright. I just found out that Han-gyeol knew Jimin from outside the palace" I said to Minjung.

"Wow really how?" She asked.

"He was my ex's friend and now best friend so he knew who I was and I now remember him" Jimin said chuckling.

"Oh wow. Such a small world" She said laughing.

"Um how far up am I going?" Han-gyeol asked Minjung.

"Too number 18's parking space. Then we take the elevator to the top floor and we have our luxury suite" Minjung said.

"Oh that sounds so fancy" Jimin said excitedly.

I smiled.

We got out of the car and Han-gyeol took our language to an elevator. Then he went up alone in the elevator because we couldn't fit in with the elevator.

"Jimin" I whispered.

"Yes?" He asked back waiting for the elevator to come back to the ground floor.

"I'm scared of elevators" I said blushing.

"Really!?" Jimin questioned.

"Yes... I don't know why" I said.

"It's okay baby. I will be right next to you okay" Jimin said linking his fingers through mine as the elevator door opened.

Minjung walked in followed by Jimin and I.

I held Jimin's hand tightly as we went up.

Jimin's body was quite close to mine which made me feel more at ease and made me relax a little.

Jimin make's me feel very safe when I am scared.

And then the elevator opened and I felt mine and Jimin's mouth dropping wide open from what we saw.

We just saw the most stunning penthouse luxury suite...

Jimin squealed and we ran around looking at the entire place.

"AHHHHHHHH~ There is a pool!!!!!!"

(Hi everyone. New chapter up. Please vote and comment. Also remember to follow me on wattpad. What yal think of this chapter? There was a lot of pictures in this chapter. Also I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. 

Also none of the pictures in this chapter were mine... just a disclaimer so don't get at me about it. Full credit to the owners of the pics.

Also if you are this person still take it down.

Thank's that's all... byeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro