14: Something Unexpected

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Two days passed by,
Shakti got discharged and happily returned to the house...she became active more than before and it made karan and dhyan delighted...but ajay was more bothered about her future rather than her health...
Meanwhile Shakti was on an another world of thoughts...bhumika wasn't joking two days before, when arjun came to meet her... shakti wondered that did she really blush when arjun pecked her forehead? Was that normal among friends? And also after that arjun didn't come to meet her and also didn't call her...
Shakti sat on the edge of her bed immersed in her own thoughts when her phone beeped with notification...

Hey arjun here...I hope you came home.. take care ☺️

Yeah...how did you know and from where did you get this number?🤨

Your to be bhabhi gave me madam.. actually I came to hospital to meet you but your bhabhi told me that you already got discharged...
Well..how are you now?

I'm fine...the wounds are almost healed ..but what about you...why didn't

You come to meet me ..huh?!😤

Really sorry shakti..got busy with my promotions... I'll meet you soon..take care bye ☺️

A small smile Adorned her lips and she looked at the message and sighed...she felt happy recognising that arjun was concerned for her and her health...
don't you think that it's something more than Friendship..?
Again bhumika's words rang inside her ears...but at the same time,her engagement with Yuvan also flashed infront of her eyes... shakti exhaled a deep breathe and shurgged off her thoughts and went to get freshen up...

Arjun blushed while typing the last message amd kept smiling to himself coyly... krishna,who was observing all these wriggled his eyebrows... krishna instantly recognised the reason for him to blush...

"Arjun ..with whom you are chatting with" krishna asked as if he didn't know...

" With Shakti" Arjun casually replied unknown to the impact that can be created by his words...

" Arjun...what's your plan yaar? Don't tell me that you love her" his madhav mischievously taunted him...

" Maddy when did I tell you that I love her?" Arjun looked horrified as well as surprised at his friends sudden question...

" Look arjun ...may be it's just my thought..I don't know..but I can see some changes in you... you aren't like before... you've changed..a lot.." krishna inched closer to arjun and stated with graveness carrying in his voice...

" Maddy..I.."

" Please don't try to justify.. atleast not infront of me...I know you better than you know yourself...I can see that Spark in your eyes... think properly..I think you've fallen for that girl man. You are in love.." Krishna said but later added

" But before your feelings overpower your senses ...make yourself understand that she's some others fiancee.." krishna left by saying this, leaving an anxious arjun behind...

Arjun came back to his room and locked himself ...he sat on the bed and thought about his moments with her till today and started to analyse it...he himself couldn't change the fact that he have changed a lot after seeing Shakti...arjun laid down on his back over the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling thinking about his feelings....

Next day,
It was a normal working day...the vehicles passing in wind speed, dreadful long hours in traffic..the continuous Beeping of horns made the whole city drown in the hustle bustle...

Yuvan for the tenth time glanced at his watch and time...it's been 15 minutes since he was waiting in the traffic...and to his luck, there's no urgent meeting today..but still he wants to be on time...Yuvan restlessly drummed his fingers over the steering and Looked outside through the glass window...
But suddenly he eyes got stuck on a girl , fluttering her long hairs in air , looking like an angel in her white salwar entering into the public library..
She held some books close to her steps and ascending sluggishly into the library...

" Devu.." Yuvan immediately recognised the person. His eyes brimmed with happiness...by the time, the green signal was shown..but instead of going ahead,Yuvan took a turn amd parked the car infront of the library and got down hurriedly from inside...

" Devu.." devika turned back when she heard a familiar voice calling her Nick name ..she know that who it must be because , only one person was there to call her 'devu '...

Devika's face got stiffened and an ineffable uneasiness laced on her face...Agony and anguish tightly gyrated her fragile heart once more upon seeing him...she saw Yuvan standing behind her but she avoided him and continue ascending the steps until a cold hand held her arms...devika gritted her teeth and looked at Yuvan who was standing there with pleading eyes...

" What do you want?" Devika asked in a cold voice and Yuvan got froze for a minute...

" I want to talk to you." He solicited to which she gave an annoying look...

" I don't have anything to talk with you Mr Bharadwaj." Devika said and her formality shred yuvan's heart into peices....

"Devu please give me some time to explain...I.." Yuvan again tried to justify himself,but she immediately forestalled him and shouted

" There's no need to explain anything...I don't want to hear anything...if you want to marry another girl,then why did you give hopes to me..why" she yelled at the top of the voice at first, but gradually it turned into a mere whisper as tears made their way down through her cheeks...

Yuvan fell dumbfounded...yes she's right..he didn't even bothered to explain his circumstances to her before the engagement...her anger and agony is right...he loved her ..he loved her simplicity,he loved her kind and calm nature..he loved her everything as a person amd finally he betrayed her..not actually,his family incited him for a relationship with Rajvansh's to which he forcefully agreed...
Yuvan was so immersed in his own thoughts that taking advantage of this situation,devika released herself from the clutches of Yuvan and started to climb the stairs...

" Devu.. don't you trust me.. please let me explain first...only engagement happened .. marriage didn't happened yet..I still love you and forever..I'll talk to everyone and will break this marriage"devika halted at her tracks when she heard Yuvan shouting from behind...
Devika, being a kind hearted girl hot melted in his words...she walked towards him and stood infront of him..still fresh tears are sliding down from her cheeks..she wiped the tears and gazed directly into his eyes..

" You've already spoilt my life..now don't spoil another girl's life.." devika again said making Yuvan gulp the saliva...

" Please devu..it's better to get seperated if we are sure that we won't get a happy life and I'm sure that me and shakti won't lead a happy life and also I can't..." Yuvan said making devika's gaze soft...

" Devu..I was forced to accept this marriage...my parents and Rajvansh group of co wanted a business deal together and this marriage is the solution they have found out...what can I do..I was helpless...basanth knows everything..." Yuvan explained his circumstances precisely whereas Devika listened to him carefully...

" Devu I still love you and I wanted you in my life.. please trust me... I'll somehow convince my parents about us.. please.." Yuvan pleaded.. devika hugged Yuvan tightly, overwhelming with emotions...Yuvan too hugged her back..

" I love you.." she muttered between her sobs

" I love you more.." he replied..

"By the way, I've heard that you got unconscious on the day of engagement..is that true?" Yuvan raised her chin and asked mischievously to which he earned a playful smack and beautiful smile from her...Yuvan too smiled wholeheartedly, unbeknown to the fact that somebody was watching them with tears carrying in those certain pair of eyes...

At evening,
Yuvan looked happy and jovial than usual, came to the house in an anticipation to have a talk with his family...but much to his surprise,his family looked cheerful than him...

" Bhai...." Upon seeing him, naksh and dev jumped onto him and hugged tightly from either sides...

" Hey what happened?" A surprised Yuvan asked naksh and Nakul gazed at his mother to speak something...

" Yuv.. we've talked with ajay bhaiya today...he said the astrologer predicted some problems in both of your horoscopes..so we've decided to prepone your wedding...yaay." preetha squeaked in excitement and yuvan's breathe halted for a minute...

" That means?" Yuvan managed to ask even though he already got tongue tied by this new information..

" That means we have decided to conduct your marriage at 20 th of next month..." he heard Bhushan's hoarse voice from behind which stopped his beats for a second...

Yuvan felt his whole body turning inert for a second..he gulped down the saliva and gazed at his family for a second...devika's smiling face flashed infront of him for a second which shattered immediately like a bubble...

Huu..* huffs*
So finally updated after a long time..
Hope you all enjoyed it.. and please vote and comment too....
* Please ignore the mistakes*

So my question is who could be the person who saw devi and yuvi together?
Think and comment...

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro