3 : Her ' unlogical' Dream

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Little he knows that his words will come true in all sense and why not , he is blessings of narayan afterall!!

Here in India,
A girl is seen peacefully sleeping on her bed with her lotus shaped eyes closed and a small smile on her lips....her forehead covered with sweat beads even after sleeping under ac....her beautiful pink lucious lips was murmuring something.....

She saw two pair of Hazels staring at her ....he never saw such eyes for anyone....two hazel eyes with shades of brown .....she could hear her own voice in the most sweet tone but she couldn't see her..only those pair of eyes was visible to her

" Arya...why are you looking like this "

A small smile adorned her lips...again she heard...

" Arya...are you dreaming..I'm asking you why are you looking at me like this?"

Slowly slowly that Hazels started disappearing from her sight....

" Arya.." worry laced on her sweet voice

" Arya..." She again called as now that Hazels is totally out of her sight....

" Arya!!!" She yelled and immediately got up....

She looked around to see it's still dark...she switched on the table lamp .....
Her face glowed like a shining star in the dim light of table lamp....
She wiped her forehead which covered with sweat ...
She suddenly felt water droplets all over her face...she slowly touched her cheeks to find out it's already wet....wet with her tears...
She wondered...she wasn't neither sad nor worried about anything....but why she is crying? She don't know..

she looked around her bleak room and got up from the bed....she took the jug from the table beside and drank water from it....she came back to the bed and took a deep breath....she turned on her phone and looked at the time... 2:00pm...she again laid down on her bed and closed her eyes...but she didn't slept further as her ' unlogical' dream, according to her didn't let her sleep....

Here Back in America,
Arjun was still staring at that cartoon even after 15 minutes, lakshmi show that to him... sitting on his movable chair,he kept circling in half circular manner,  by swirling a pen with his fingers, he kept staring at the cartoon with a small smile....

He literally got lost in her dark brown eyes and he felt he had seen those orbs somewhere...
Lakshmi noticed this and she slowly went near him....she grabbed a chair from aside and sat near him...

" I've seen her somewhere" he blurted out without noticing lakshmi...

She slightly smiled at him and said
" Sometimes it happens arjun...we sometimes feel something like that ..that's not only person, sometimes some places,some events...some incidents..you know it's quite common... leave it and come it's already late and moreover our shift time is  over.."

He nodded slightly but he isn't satisfied with her words....he somehow felt a strong connection with that character..
Again back in india,
It's morning now
A large house, probably not less than a palace , painted in white looked like shining one, as the first yellow rays of sun hit on the wall, reflecting it....

A woman is seen praying in her pooja room.... behind her, three men are standing, joining their hands....she turned with the aarti plate and the girl is revealed to be......

Varsha Rajvansh
(Second eldest daughter in law of Rajvansh's..... reincarnation of angrani vrushali)

She streched that plate smilingly towards a man...he too smiled back at her and took blessings from that ....
The man is none other than her husband, the second eldest son of Rajvansh's and the ceo of Rajvansh group of co. Karan Rajvansh

Karan Rajvansh
( Second eldest of Rajvansh's., CEO of Rajvansh group of co., Reincarnation of karna)

She moved towards another man standing beside karan and streched the aarti plate towards him...he too smiled at her and took blessings from aarti....
The man is revealed to be the eldest son of Rajvansh's...the board of director of Rajvansh group of co. mr.dhyan Rajvansh

Dhyan Rajvansh
( The eldest  of Rajvansh's and one of the board of directors of Rajvansh group of co., Reincarnation of dhuryodhan)

And finally she moved towards another man and he too took blessings from the thali and she immediately bend down to touch his feet...he blessed her whole heartedly....the man is none other the Mr.rajvansh , father of karan ,dhyan and his naughty little princess....

Ajay Rajvansh
(Father of karan , dhyan ,he isn't anyone's incarnation , board of director of Rajvansh group of co)

" Papa....all the best..I wish today's meeting will go quite well" varsha said with extreme excitement...

" Yes beta...it's not only just a business meeting..but it's a family meeting too....I'm so excited for chinki..." He said with a smile...

" And we have to test if he is eligible for our chinki or not" dhyan said with a serious expression..

Ajay rolled his eyes at dhyan... whenever it comes to his only sister, he turns a bit overprotective and possesive...he even interviewed grooms who came to see his sister...

" Dekh lega bhai.." karan supported him and ajay shook his head and turned to varsha...

Varsha is the strength of the family... even though dhyan is the eldest, karan married first ... actually it's a secret marriage,a court marriage as varsha's parents were against this marriage....
So ,it turned a bit earlier..but dhyan was also already been hooked up for life..he also got betrothed  with his long time girlfriend bhumika, who is a doctor...

Their mom , Ajay's wife ,madhusree had passed away, several years ago in an accident when their chinki was only 2 years old... since from that time,both karan and dhyan had treated their only and little sister as a princess...they never let her shred a tear from her eyes and varsha is also like a mother for her ,rather than a sister in law....the whom  she shares all her worries with...

" Varsha.. where is she? Doesn't she have a project today...now where is she... Don't tell me that she's isn't get up from  her beauty sleep...sar par chadake rakha hai in dono ne" ajay asked and sighed...

Varsha smiled a bit and replied" no papa...she already got up and is getting ready.."  

Here in a room,
A girl is seen humming a song, getting ready in her room....she wore a white and blue knee length frock which perfectly fit onto her like a second skin , enhancing her amazing curves..
She hummed the song as she painted her already pink lips with the shades of hues ....

She applied a stroke of kohl on her lotus petals shaped  eyeslids and applied maskara just as an appreciation for her thick eyelashes....

Her front cut hair rested on her forehead just like a diva, just adding more flavours of beauty to her  face

She finally wore her accessories and the accessories looked more beautiful because they are wearing by her..

"Chinki!!!!!!" She finally heard a call of her father...and she looked all set and looked finally into the mirror....

" Perfect..." She muttered slowly to herself and grabbed her handbag and mobile just before she exiting out if the room...

" Aayi paaa.." they heard a beautiful voice with a bit loud.... everyone looked at the direction where the sound was heard.....
They saw a girl, their chinki, who posses flawless beauty,descending down from the stairs in a hurricane Speed.....
Finally before she touch the final step...

" Chinki... watch out" she heard her brother's yell before she slipped due to her heels and immediately fell down from the stairs making everyone laugh.....

She looked up with a pout at her laughing brothers and sister in law ....she immediately got up from the Floor by supporting herself by clutching on the rails of staircase..

She frowned and placed her hand at her back ,where there is little paining due to the fall...she glanced at everyone who is still trying hard to suppress their laughter..

" Chinki.. you alright?" Varsha asked placing her hands on her shoulder...

" Yes bhabhi.." she replied in a low voice..

" Nice introduction chinki" karan added controlling his laugh...

" I'm not chinki..I've a beautiful and powerful name.." she told back in a stern voice

" Oh! Really...then tell us....tell us what's your name?" Dhyan asked, crossing his arms against his chest...

" My name is Shakti....shakti sree Rajvansh.... daughter of Mr Ajay and madhusree Rajvansh....call me shakti...S.H.A.KT.I. " she said and all shared a  laugh....and that's she is ...

Shakti, means power...just like her name,the powerful daughter of Mr. Ajay Rajvansh, younger sister of dhyan and karan Rajvansh...a 25 year happy soul who is enjoying her life and a renowned fashion designer....

Shakti stood there , with a small smile adorned on her lips....
You wanna see her?

shakti sree Rajvansh( chinki)
(Only Daughter of ajay Rajvansh, her brother's life line... powerful yet calm.. fashion designer by profession.. reincarnation of draupadi)
.................................................... ........................
How's the chapter guys
So I've updated my 3rd chappy... Hope you all like it and don't worry..other characters will soon make their entry...

Please vote and comment

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro