30 : Shubha Punah Milan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Krishna, lakshmi and darshan hugged each other in mirth witnessing their friend finally uniting with his love...
Soon,others too joined Arjun and Shakti... finally their love saga got fulfilled,this fulfilling their LAST WISH...

𑁍||•••••••••••••••||𑁍

A Week later in Mumbai
A large auditorium was filled with a lot of people including media reporters , newspaper reporters ,top executives of various software companies and many more dignitaries... Krishna and Arjun stood at the middle , conversing with the media with Lakshmi and darshan alongside them...today is the launching ceremony of their dream project " The wrath of kuruvansh"...
And the quartet was so much in excitement and anticipation that finally their dream project is launching in their home country... adding brightness to this happiness,their family also came to witness the ceremony... Krishna and Lakshmi's parents came while darshan's mother, elder brother and sister in law came...the only thing that lacked was the presence of Arjun's family whom also would have been joined if his sister's University exams hadn't started...
At first,Arjun felt a bit upset when his parents informed that they couldn't attend the function...but then by the time,he became happy as Shakti told him that she'll be there for him ...

Arjun glanced at the watch and smiled... A week before,his heart was churning with frenzy emotions...but now ,no one couldn't be more happier than him...he got his world back..he got her back...he got his KRISHNAA Back...now he was waiting for her...just then Arjun felt a touch over his shoulder..

" Arjun... where's sakhi.. didn't you call her?"
Krishna asked as he was eager to introduce his sakhi to his parents...

" Yeah.. yesterday she told me that she have a meeting with one of her clients in her designing studio..but it would have been finished by now... she'll be here soon..."
Arjun said...he glance fastened on the entrance ,anticipating her arrival...
He shook his head and turned..just then, he felt a strong fragrance touching his nostrils...he pivoted on his heels to see his beloved krishnaa standing behind him with a wide smile, looking bewitchingly beautiful in her Royal blue saree pairing with a neck knot blouse...her open tresses and golden  jhumkas dangling on her ears added flavours to her beauty... Arjun's eyes travelled from top to bottom in utter surprise by beholding her in ethnics..he got spellbound by the enchantress standing infront of him...
She winked at him making Arjun come back into the world and he made a grimace face...

"The party is gonna start in some seconds krishnaa...and you're coming now.."
He whined like a kid and shakti felt it's a kinda cute...

" Oh...arjun baba got angry... sorry..I got a bit late because I had gone to get your surprise.."
She divulged and winked at him.. Krishna who was approaching towards them heard it and asked

"What surprise?"

" This surprise"
By saying  so ,she streched her hand dramatically towards the entrance and Arjun saw his Little sister Ankita running towards him with a wide smile, followed by his parents...Arjun almost covered his mouth by hands in utter astonishment..his parents who were in America till yesterday suddenly standing infront of him as if like some illusion... Ankita hugged him tightly and so did he...
The family shared a warm group hug and a warm smile sprawled on  shakti's lips...

" Papa..maa .what a surprise..how did you manage this..?so you guys lied to me that this motu's exam is going on"
Arjun asked in utter surprise while lightly knocking on his sister's head..he didn't even had a clue about his parents arrival...

" We've already planned this a week before..but kept it as a surprise from you.. isn't it shakti beta?"
Rekha asked to shakti making her nod and Arjun raised his brows at her...

" So You were also aware.."
Arjun asked her..but before she could reply, he heard a voice from behind

" We all were..."
Saying so, Karan made his entry along with whole Rajvansh family...Arjun smiled at them and Karan ,dhyan and Arjun shared a group hug..

" Actually you know Arjun ...it was papa who called your parents here..."
Out of sudden Bhumika divulged making Arjun perplexed..

" Yes.. Ajay ji contacted me and said...sir, my daughter is so adamant that if she marries, she'll only marry your son and your son is not even leaving me alone.. he's after me, asking her hand ...what can I do...so we decided to come here and enquire about the reality.."
Avinash said with a mock seriousness on his face and Arjun looked down,biting his lips..

" I was so tensed after knowing that..so I myself called shakti and talked with her..we wanted to meet her... we booked the next flight and met her today..and now I must say without any doubt and waver that I'm going to love my daughter in law more than you Arjun.."
Rekha said side hugging Shakti...

" That means?"
Arjun asked,he couldn't believe his ears.. Krishna was constantly smiling and others weren't also less...

" That means we've fixed your marriage and we've decided to welcome you as our son in law"
Ajay said, glancing happily at Arjun and Arjun's eyes immediately travelled towards shakti who was blushing like anything...

" Ajay ji... please give shakti to me...to us.. we'll treat her like our own daughter.."
Rekha said still hugging her and shakti already started to feel the warmth of a mother from her...

" Ofcourse take her aunty so that we could get some peace..."
Karan said playfully, earning a smack from shakti...Arjun understood that both the families were wholeheartedly accepted their marriage..Arjun kept glancing at his shakti who was blushing like as if it's their marriage today...

Ankita whispered into Arjun's ears..
" Bhai I told you to bring something from India and you brought a bhabhi for me..."
He pinched her ears playfully and again glanced at shakti...they lovingly stared into each other and Arjun winked at her , making her blush more...soon Krishna, lakshmi and darshan too joined them ...soon the launch party started...

Astonishment would be an understatement for explaining the reactions of them when they saw their anime versions over the screen ...their exact resemblance in character made them again strongly believe that reincarnations aren't a fable...but still they understood that it was all Destiny...the destiny that tied them together in a string...

𑁍||••••••••••••••||𑁍

A month later
The huge mandap which was set at the middle of meerut palace  embellished with various fresh flowers, scintillating chromatic lights and blazing fire lamps...The grand dias looked like a rajadhani and at the center of the mandap ,stood our handsome groom Arjun, waiting for his bride...
He had the biggest smile ever on his face and cheeks adorned with the hues of vermillion, heeding to the light teasings of his friends,dev ,naksh and sister...he looked irresistibly charming in his golden and maroon sherwani with a matching golden turban, adorning his head...indeed he looked like a prince charming who is waiting to take away his princess on his magic horse...
His eyes uplifted several times anticipating her arrival and finally putting a big full stop to his wait ,he saw his bride,his shakti ,his Krishnaa entering into the manpad under a beautiful chaadar made with flowers which it's four corners were held by Karan, dhyan and her cousins...

Looking eternally beautiful in her deep red lehenga embellished with intricate golden patterns, she walked down through the aisle slowly yet elegantly towards him, escalating the beats of his heart...her beautiful tresses were tied in a bun which was enveloped under a transperant veil...her hair partition adorning with a beautiful hair jewellery..her jhumka dangled as she walked and the jewelries she wore escalated her beauty into manifolds...her kaleeras and anklets jingled making a rhythmic sound...

Soon she came inside the mandap and stood beside her handsome groom...he winked at her making her blush and Shakti brushed her shoulder with him playfully...this became a treat to Krishna's eyes as he started to tease them... kalki happily hugged her dear friend and almost came on the verge of tears...
soon,varmala ceremony started ...As Shakti was about to garland Arjun, Arjun tiptoed but dhyan and Karan lifted shakti up...but again proving that groom's side also isn't less, Krishna darshan and twins lifted Arjun up and they literally exchanged varmala in the air !!!

Soon,they sat inside the mandap and Priest started to chant the holy hymns..
Arjun glanced at shakti and smiled...he reminiscenced his last birth and their marriage...
How Arjuna weaved dreams about his wedding with his wife while walking with her to the Potter's Hut after swayamvar and how it got shattered at the next moment...their wedding in the previous time was indeed a biggest memory for both of them ,yet it was a bitter one...
Arjun's eyes moistened as he reminiscenced their wedding at last birth..he looked into shakti's orbs and saw the same moisture in her eyes too.. sitting inside the mandap , placing hand over hand ,they deeply stared into each other's orbs..but the greatest difference was unlike the previous time,their eyes didn't reflected pain...this time happiness reflected in their eyes and their families too...

Soon , hauling them back from the reverie, varsha came forward to finish the ceremony of gathbandhan...he tied her dupatta with his shawl securely and  the couple stood up to take seven vows...at first, Arjun walked infront of her...but before walking Arjun streched his small finger and Shakti entangled her small finger with his and they started walking..the families watched them with awe and blessed the couple internally... kalyani shed happy tears ...Ajay and Avinash hugged each other...

After 4 rounds,they switched positions,as shakti walked in front and Arjun followed her..soon they made them sit inside the mandap again with Shakti on Arjun's left side indicating that now she's Arjun's better half...
Soon , hymns sanctified the atmosphere and flowers showered from all corners of the hall as Arjun made her wear the mangalsutra which indicates their strong bond through out the entire life... shakti closed her eyes and a few drops of tears escaped from her eyes in mirth as his long fingers trailed through her partition, adorning it with sacred vermillion,which indicates his long life and their bright future...he conferred a quick peck on her forehead which made everyone mouth an " aww"

" The marriage is done...You both are now officially husband and wife..you can take your elders' blessings.."
The priest announced and the couple looked at each other in contentment...
They took blessings from the elders and family..now it's time for his friends to do their entry...

" Happy married life and eagerly awaiting to hold my nephews and nieces in my arms."
Krishna said making Arjun and shakti's mouth agape in shock...Arjun narrowed his eyes and promised to take revenge on Krishna inside...

" All the best bhabi..may almighty gives you strength to manage this cry baby.."
Ankita said earning a tweak from Arjun and Shakti chuckled...

Soon ,the time of vidaai came ... shakti cried like toddler, hugging both her brothers' and Karan and dhyan wasn't also less.. they also cried and varsha and bhumika took some time to console both...Ajay's tears were non stop as after some days ,his dear daughter will go to America...he wholeheartedly blessed and hugged her ending up her in tears too ...

𑁍||••••••••••••••||𑁍

Three days later in America
Rekha rotated aarti ki thali , around her son and daughter in law... shakti smiled at her...shakti looked stunning in her deep red saree that Arjun took  pretty much time to come back from his reverie after seeing his wife...her mangalsutra and vermillion, the auspicious marital symbols added more glow to her...after kicking a pot filled with rice, shakti entered into her NEW HOME happily holding Arjun's hand..they glanced at each other in contentment...the day was also hectic as a lot of friends of Arjun  there in America came to visit the couple to shower their wishes...

Shakti got greeted by the rich fragrance of flowers and candles when she set her foot inside Arjun's room...the room was arranged beautiful with white and red roses and blazing scented candles made Shakti feel like she's in heaven...she was so mesmerized by the view that she doesn't Even recognise his presence behind her.
Arjun wrapped his arms around his wife from behind and conferred a quick peck on her cheeks...
Shakti immediately felt his presence and turned around to face her handsome husband standing behind her with a wide smile on his face...
For some time,She stared deeply into his hazels...

How much she wished to be like this in his arms...as his wife...only his and no one one else... almighty has blessed her with a life she dreamt ...a family with her Arjun ..only with HER ARJUN...the tears she shed , the sacrifices she endured everything was fir this only moment...to relish these moments...all that pain she endured..all that accusations she heard in her past life got washed off by his lifelong presence in her life .. she finally Became Arjun's...only her Arjun's...

Tears of delightment and mirth dampened her cheeks...she glanced at Arjun to witness the dampness in his cheeks too...they wiped each others tears and smiled...Arjun embraced her into a warm hug and shakti rested her head on his chest in contentment...

" Finally...I'm so happy that I couldn't express arjun ..we are here as husband and wife, spending our time together... fulfilling our last wish.."
Shakti said resting herself over Arjun , closing her eyes ..

" I can't believe this ... When I stepped out from that palace that day, I thought I lost you  ...but destiny can't be predicted..Maddy was right "
Arjun said still hugging her and Shakti snuggled more into his chest, enjoying his warmth...
Arjun tugged her chin and made her look up at him...her exquisite visage scintillated under the blazing candles...her central partition filled with vermillion and the sacred knot he tied around her neck gleamed and screamed his name...her brownish orbs fir which he fell first glistened with the aura of fire inside...Arjun got drowned deep into the ocean and closed his eyes , bestowing a soft peck on her forehead,her lotus petal like eyelids, her cushiony cheeks and finally bringing his full lips closer to her petal soft lips ..

In a spur of the moment,their lips met and an electrifying sensation passed through their body ... Arjun's hands automatically travelled down, aiming her petite waist and shakti's hands took refuge in his soft locks...
Heat escalated by each passing second as Arjun sensually ingested her lips and shakti reciprocated it with same fierceness...their battle for dominance still continued until Arjun's hand slipped inside her saree , making shakti shudder...
They moved apart when the lungs yearned for breathing but not really as Arjun dipped his face inside the curve of her swan like neck , igniting the sparks of passion inside shakti...his lips brushed over her neck and travelled down to the collar bone... his hands fondled the bare skin of her waist slowly making her quiver with bliss...
He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up in bridal style and slowly walked towards his bed...
Placing her like a tender flower on the bed , Arjun hovered her and kissed her forehead..she closed her eyes and reciprocated kisses over his eyes,nose cheeks and finally his lips...
Startling her, He rested his head over her bosoms, heeding to her heart beat and lied there like a toddler... shakti securely wrapped her arms around himand gently fondled his tresses and smiled in contentment....

Moments they were living like a dream for them... Finally Arjun and draupadi bloomed into Arjun and Shakti in kaliyug to fulfill their life...
This isn't the ending...and the end can't be written as their love is infinite, pure and surreal...
Gods smiled from heaven witnessing their subha punah Milan...

They say Destiny is a bloody thing...it xant ne predicted... even powerful almighty gets haunted by the cruelty if destiny...but sometimes the same Destiny could bestow the sweetest things of our love too .. Indraputra Arjun and yagyaseni Draupadi fulfilled their love and got successful in their LOVE... thus, they proved that

LOVE IS IMMORTAL ❤️

.............…..….……………………..................…...

So here's the end !!!!
I'm officially wrapping up my book
The wrath of kuruvansh here...
Thankyou so much for all the support you've been showered on me in the form of votes and comment ....
Thankyou so much for all the love...
I'll miss this book..do you? ..do tell me in comments...
Are you excited for the epilogue?

Once Again thanks for 1k + votes...and with lots of love...

Yours author,

@ Devimaheshwari

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro