7: When Hazels Met Browns

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Arjun....you aren't ready yet?" He heard a voice from behind and saw krishna standing there , looking stunning in his olive green suit....

Arjun smiled at krishna and krishna wrapped his hands on his shoulders....

" Chill man... everything will be fine..don't get tensed..now it's time.. preetha aunty is calling you.." he said...

As arjun came downstairs,he saw so many guests and Business partners of bhushan and Yuvan were already there ... including their relatives...he saw darshan standing at a corner, looking hansome in his off white suit, looking around for some pretty girls to flirt with and lakshmi busy with her phone.....

Arjun smiled and went towards them and stood there observing Everything...soon Yuvan came downstairs with Dev and naksh...he looked damn Handsome in his black three piece suit..he took blessings of the elders and everyone sat on the cars to reach the venue..the function will start at sharp 7pm...
Everyone seemed very happy and contented..but don't know why arjun felt that Yuvan is pretending happiness ....
At Rajvansh mansion,
The whole Rajvansh mansion looked like a palace in the decorations of lights and fresh flowers....
The huge ,king sized living room of Rajvansh mansion was perfectly decorated for the engagement function..
Ajay Rajvansh and his sons were busy in welcoming the guests....

Here in shakti's room...
Shakti sat on the chair of dressing table and sighed...she adjusted her beautiful royal blue long gown and got frustrated..the material of dress is really itching her skin...

" yaar bhabhi ...it's itching" Shakti whined like a kid adjusting her dress...

" What's this chinki..you are a fashion designer..don't you know how to handle it?" Varsha ,who was busy with selecting her jewelry, asked...

" Bhabhi our job is to make comfortable dresses...not to make over an already uncomfortable dress.." she said and again adjusted it...and finally somehow she managed to wear it properly...

Varsha again made shakti sit on the chair infront of dressing table and put on an elegant diamond necklace on her neck.... and made her wear matching earrings and 2 simple bangles....

Just then, someone tiptoed into the room and made them scared...

" Boo.." the person said ..

Varsha and shakti got startled and turned to see ganga and bhumika standing with their laughing faces ...
Shakti rolled her eyes and varsha smiled....

Ganga Rathore
( best Friend of Shakti, a doctor by profession, friendly and reincarnation of Gandhari)

" Who scares like this ganga?" Shakti asked a bit annoyed...

" What to do...it's my best buddy's engagement today...how can I stay silent..I want to enjoy.." ganga almost yelled....

Ganga, bhoomika and varsha helped Shakti to get ready and after 30 minutes,they made shakti get ready and she looked like a Disney Princess in that royal blue attire....

" Wow..... awesome chinki....looks great.." bhumika exclaimed

" Yes..today your fiance will fall head over heels on you...be ready.." ganga said and everybody laughed ..

shakti tried to smile but she couldn't..she didn't even blushed at their comments...but her heart beated faster as something is going to happen ...but she ignored it as she thought that it's just nervousness...but actually it wasn't.....
On the other side,
In Arjun, krishna ,lakshmi and Darshan's car...
Krishna was driving the car followed by other cars as he didn't know the way to the mansion...darshan sat at front seat along with Krishna and lakshmi and arjun occupied the two window sides of the back seat....
Arjun was staring outside through the window and lakshmi enjoyed the view of the place under street lights by occassionally stealing the glances of Krishna....

Suddenly, their car abruptly stopped in the middle of the road ....krishna tried to start it again but failed...krishna and Darshan got down from the car to check it...and within this time, other cars went away , leaving them behind alone....

" Oh shit...abhi hona tha yeh?" Darshan clenched his fist in anger...

" Relax... darsh.. we'll check " krishna replied in his usual calm voice

" Maddy...what happened?" Arjun asked

" Don't know arjie...I think it has only some minor issues... we'll find it out..." Krishna said and opened the bonnet to check it....
At Rajvansh mansion,
The other cars reached at Rajvansh mansion and whole family got down from the car....
Karan and dhyan along with ajay gave a warm welcome to them...they took Bhardwaj family and other guests inside....
Ajay introduced Yuvan to some of his best friends and partners whereas ladies where busy in chitchatting...
Varsha came downstairs and greeted everyone....

After a few minutes,as everyone settled down, ajay announced...
" So ladies and gentlemen, first of all thanks for coming accepting our invitation....
Today , I , ajay Rajvansh gladly announces that our company Rajvansh group of co is going to become the partners of Bhardwaj enterprises...."
A huge round of applause heard as Ajay announced it and Bhushan took that Mic from him and announced...

" We are not only gonna be Business partners..but also we are going to become relatives and that's the main reason that we are here...
My son Yuvan Bhardwaj is going to marry Ajay Rajvansh's daughter Shakti Sree Rajvansh..and today we are here for their engagement function..."

Ajay told varsha to bring shakti down and Within minutes , varsha , bhumika and ganga bought shakti down to the engagement venue..
Shakti stood beside Yuvan on the dias...Yuvan looked her at once and looked away , wiping the sweat beads from his forehead....
Shakti too looked at Yuvan and forced a smile ...the coldness between both of them were clearly visible on their faces ...

Soon , the engagement ceremony started...
Preetha stood behind Yuvan and varsha along with karan and dhyan stood behind shakti....
First , ajay showed a box infront of Shakti... shakti saw a beautiful diamond ring shining inside the box..she took it slowly.. Yuvan streched his fingers forward...
Shakti without any expression, slid that ring into Yuvan's ring finger...
Everyone hooted and Clapped for them...preetha showed the box infront of Yuvan and he too took the ring and slid that ring into shakti's ring finger...
Ajay and bhushan hugged each other and shred happy tears ...

Suddenly , naksh's phone rang . He got confused looking at the name and moved away from the crowd...

" Hello bhai.. where are you..." Naksh asked

" Naksh...we are really sorry yaar .don't know what happened but our car got stopped suddenly.." he heard Arjun's voice from other side..

" Oh.. wait a minute bhai I'll send another car.. don't worry.." he said but Arjun immediately said..

" No naksh ..the car got started a few minutes ago..but the problem is we don't know the exact location..so..how?"

" Oh..that's the problem.. don't worry bhai..I'll send you the location..don't worry I'll wait at the entrance.. is that ok?" Naksh asked smilingly..

" Ok." Arjun replied and hung up the call..naksh immediately sent the location and arjun received it...within minutes, the car reached the venue and as Naksh said, he waited for them at the entrance...

" We are late .. aren't we?" Krishna asked a bit tensed...

" Unfortunately yes bhai..the function got over ..but don't worry and also that's not our cup of tea...but now it's our time....party time!!!" Naksh exclaimed out of joy and they smiled...

Naksh welcomed them inside and to their surprise...it was full dark....there were no lights...

" Aree...what happened... everything was fine just a minute ago..." he said and suddenly a spot light appeared and they saw a man standing under the light...

" So guys it's party time and let's make it enjoyable...and now there will be a ball dance ...but only a small spot light will be there..you can choose any of your partner and can change them too from time to time...I hope you all will enjoy.....music!!!!!" They heard the host announcing and everyone hooted...

Arjun found it's a bit boring as ball dance is not his cup of tea and he never did..he saw lakshmi asking krishna to be her pair to which he accepted...

" Kaash ye krish ko abhi bhi samajh jata ki she has some feelings for him.." arjun heard darshan murmuring to him... he smiled and nodded..

Soon ,they heard song " janam ...janam.." playing in background and spotlight started to spin around the whole hall ..none of them couldn't get the clear picture of each other as there is pitch dark and only a spotlight is roaming over the whole hall....
First arjun and darshan crazily danced like couples whereas krishna and lakshmi danced slowly in a sync according to the music....

Everybody swayed according to the music and some switched their pairs as they got ... shakti and Yuvan slowly danced at first but in the middle ,he stopped his dance in mid way, excused himself and went away from there....

Shakti felt bad..tears formed in her eyes .but she controlled it..he is the one who said that they are ready for this marriage and now he is ignoring her... what's her fault actually..shakti felt like crying...but she won't..she is strong...

Suddenly someone spinned her around...she immediately recognised the touch...it's her dhyan bhai...they danced with him for some minutes...

Within this time, darshan bumped with someone in the dark ...he immediately caught the person from falling.. suddenly spotlight flashed on their face and darshan saw a familiar yet strange face infront of him...he saw ganga lying in his arms, closing her eyes and clutching his suit tightly....he made her stand ..she opened her eyes and looked at him at once...they got lost in each other's eyes ad slowly they started to dance...now arjun was alone and he moved forward through the crowd to leave the hall....

Dhyan swirled shakti again towards karan..she happily danced with karan a few seconds and again karan twirled her ....she took a round and suddenly her back touched another one's back.. current passed through her whole body......she turned to see the person and suddenly spotlight flashed infront of her and shakti got bewildered .....she saw a perfect manly figure infront of her...

Those eyes.....yes,it's the same eyes...!!! the same eyes which she saw in her dreams. ..the same hazel eyes with brownish shades.... The same eyes which always made her lost in another world....the same eyes.....!!!!!!
Her thoughts got broke when someone pushed her forward unintentionally....she Directly hit on the same person...her legs stumbled....when she was about to fall, two strong arms caught her by her arms and her hands rested on his chest .. clutching tightly on his suit's collar ...she could feel his heart throbbing fastly inside his ribs....again the spot light passed through them...

Now Arjun understood that he caught a girl ...he got confused at first as he felt a strange connection towards her when he touched her... but when the spot light passed, he couldn't believe his eyes.....the same eyes!!!!!!....
he saw the same eyes !!!!!
The same eyes which was haunting him from past one month....the same lotus shaped kohl filled eyes...the eyes which stole his sleep...the eyes which made his days beautiful....his lips parted in astonishment..his pupils dilated in excitement..his hormone levels went up high... adrenaline rushed through his each and every veins... Arjun got lost in those black brownish orbs.. even in that dim light, he could see the shine in her eyes....

" Why will everyone go to swayamwar?"

" Subject will definitely wish to see their princess bhratasree .and also I have heard that princess is so beautiful that upon seeing her once, one will forget their woes .."

He heard someone saying that to him in his head....he couldn't understand what's going on in his head...but one thing he understood that ,whoever said that ...it's true .. definitely it's true.... Arjun's confusions and agonies that he had minutes before, vanished into the thin air after seeing this beautiful orbs....

But suddenly ,she was about to go , arjun immediately grabbed her arms and pulled her towards him...again her eyes got locked with him....he immediately swirled her around and caught her....her back is now touching his chest....she closed her eyes in contentment....
He inhaled her fragrance....more than her perfume,he smelled the natural lotus fragrance of hers ...
He swayed with her according to the music ...his hands travelled through her arms and it covered her hands which was on her abdomen...
He again swirled her to face him ...her hand rested on his chest...he , without any hesitation, wrapped his arms around her slender waist....
He could feel her shivering under his touch .....a small smile adorned his lips as he pulled her more closer to him....

He entwined his fingers with hers ....
He another hand rested on her waist...
Her one hand rested on his shoulder while another entwined with his fingers....
He swayed along with her according to the music even though he couldn't see her face clearly..he was just attracted to her like a moth got attracted to the flames ...his touch sent sparks through her body ....his long artistic fingers touched her soft milky skin unintentionally and it made her feels like heaven....

Again the spot light passed them...he saw her soft petal like lips with pink shades shivering ....his hands travelled from her arms to her face and cupped her face with his one hands....
Chills ran down through her spines as she felt his touch...so blissful and heavenly.....she felt his touch so familiar that she experienced it decades before... she craved for that more and more... she didn't felt any uncomfortable in his touch...he badly wanted to see her face and reaction...but he couldn't...he tried his maximum to figure out her face but he couldn't...

He moved closer and closer to her .... by each passing second,her heart raced faster....she could also feel his heart beating faster inside him as her hands were on his chest...for sometime,she felt like their hearts are beating in same rhythm....his hot breathe fanned her face...
She felt goosebumps arousing in her body... he closed his eyes and moved closer and closer towards her face....
She too closed her lotus shaped eyes, anticipating something...
immediately a unfamiliar voice cut his thoughts ...

" Whatever arjun received...share them equally among all your brothers..."

Arjun got baffled and immediately twirled her back and catched her hands ....but before he could pull her Again closer...she took her hands from him and ran into darkness....

Arjun stood there baffled....What has just happened to him.... who was she...and how those orbs seemed familiar to him ....
Suddenly,the music stopped and lights came back....but Arjun could still smell her fragrance around him...he had no clue about who is she...the only clue is that her eyes ..her black brownish orbs..and that too wasn't clearly visible..

Suddenly he felt something in his hands.... Arjun slowly opened his fists to see a ring inside his hands...may be he got it when she took her hands forcefully from him...

Arjun badly wanted to find its owner. .but he never wanted to give it back...arjun smiled looking at the ring....
Her ring....!!!!
Suddenly darshan shook him and he came out of his trance...
He immediately put that ring into his pocket....

Shakti ran through the corridor and stopped where it ends...she sat down there and unknowingly tears ran down through her cheeks...
She touched her cheeks and leaned onto the wall....

"I could still feel his touch ...who was he. ?? "She asked to herself..

she smiled remembering those Hazel orbs.....but why is she crying....her heart will explode in any time with happiness...but why is she happy..???she never felt this much happy .. frankly,she was very much upset during the whole engagement ceremony..but now ......

She immediately wiped her tears and got up from there to find out that man with Hazels...she reached the hall to see only some family members.. suddenly ,her eyes fell on Yuvan who is sitting in the drinking section along with some friends...she simply ignored him... Because now, those Hazels seemed more important to her than Yuvan...

She looked around to see slowly slowly people dispersing....her face fell...varsha noticed shakti standing there with disappointment in her face..she also saw Yuvan in drinking section..varsha thought that she must be sad due to this ...she went near shakti and asked her to take rest....she nodded..but again her eyes roamed around to see those Hazels again..

Arjun stood there all numb to react when preetha introduced arjun to karan and dhyan ....karan shook his hands with arjun and Arjun's eyes widened in shock .... beside him,a smiling dhyan is standing ...he looked them again and again and gulped hard.... lakshmi and darshan looked at each other again blankly and krishna shook his head with an "as expected" type look in his face...Arjun felt like he is going to become mad at any time..
He got introduced to almost everyone there except the bride and he also didn't find any curiosity to see her..
His concentration were fully on the mysterious girl with black brownish orbs...before coming back, he made a final attempt to find her,but failed desperately...
Hours passed,
Everyone came back to the house ...Yuvan immediately drifted into sleep as he is in hangover of his vodka shots ... Krishna and darshan also straightly landed on the bed ...arjun called his family and told about the engagement ceremony..but still his mind felt disturbed.... There's not even a slight change in the face claims..

Arjun got frustrated and clutched his hairs in frustration...krishna saw this and tried to console him...but again ,a lot of questions popped up in his mind....
How dhyan and Karan's face came into his mind ...??? There is a not even a chance to meet them before..then how??

Arjun stood there at the balcony... suddenly he remembered about the ring....he went inside the room and took that rings inside his hands and came back to balcony...

Arjun's pov
Who are you...? Why are you attracting me to you....who am I to you...who are you to me..what's our relation? I've never met you in my lifetime .in fact.. I haven't even seen your face...I don't even know how you look like..but your eyes ....I never felt like this to any girl....I'm again getting attracted to you.. who are you.....???? your eyes...I have seen them before..but where....??
Pov ends ...

Suddenly he remembered something and ran inside....he sat infront of his laptop and opened it...

At Rajvansh mansion,
Shakti wiped her wet hairs ,slightly smiling looking herself in the mirror....
She got freshen up immediately after every one left....

Ganga noticed her and moved towards her suspciously....ganga decided to stay with her today as shakti insisted her ....

" Boo.." ganga scared her ,coming from behind....

" What's this yaar..ganga?" Shakti asked...

" What happened to my chinki haan... yesterday you told me that you are very disappointed with the sudden decision of engagement and today my girl is smiling like an idiot..not bad..." She said , hugging her from behind...

" Look ganga...esa kuch bhi nahi hai..tu jake so jaa..ja.." shakti said turning away from her....

They both sat on the bed and suddenly shakti's gaze fell on her hands....

" Oh .no!!!!" She yelled..

" What happened...?" Ganga asked

" My...my engagement ring...." Shakti stammered...

" Now What happened to it...?"ganga enquired

" It's..it's... missing..!!" Shakti said and ganga got perplexed....
So finally, our ardi met???
How is their meeting...
Tell me in comments.... please....

And hope you all like it...now don't throw chappals on me to get Yuvan and shakti engaged.....

And ....

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro