/2/ CarolineB.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Có cả ảnh lẫn vid nhé! 👆👆

Mong các cậu không phán xét hay phê bình gì về tớ vì tớ dùng tiếng anh để nói về bản thân.

Không phải là muốn khoe khoang vì thực sự tớ chẳng giỏi tiếng anh tuy nhiên những ý tưởng sẽ ra nhiều hơn khi tớ viết bằng tiếng anh. Vì vậy tớ cứ viết thôi. Và tớ viết cực kỳ dễ hiểu vì tớ rất NGU!

Caroline là tên tớ tự đặt cho bản thân mình. Tớ là Editor của nhóm. Bản thân tớ cũng không có gì nhiều để giới thiệu đâu.

Tớ chưa thân với nhóm vì tớ mới vào và chắc còn tuỳ tâm trạng tớ mới nói nhiều. Không thì tớ sẽ hay im lặng. Lý do là không có gì để nói.

Dưới đây tớ sẽ ghi một số cái mà tớ muốn than thở về: meh!!

1. My English:
i don't know if i can speak English here cause as i told you, my mind is now full of foreign voices so if i do not write things in English, my tiny brain will be exploded i swear!

When i speak English, i have lots of things to say. Well, i use English a lot, i mean almost everywhere in my life. But that does not mean i'm good at it!!

Honestly my English is fucking bad but i always fuck the letters from A to Z, so my words go out easily in here.

My English teacher hates me very much! I don't know why too, lol. But i think it started from the day i slept in her class. But you know what, it was too boring! So, sleeping at that time was just a tool for me to get away from this reality.

In short, my English is sucks!

2. My Maths:
Today i got five point five in Maths class from the 30' test. Yeah it was all my fault because of my Laziness!!

I didn't study anything at that night or even before the test! And my point is fucking sucks!!

Well, last semester i got night point two, it's the total point in Maths. So i got on top 5 of best students who good at Maths in class.

Yeah then people started to gossip bout me, it's SUCKS!! I really hate when people take a look at me. At that time i had to held my emotions back hardly.

At the moment, my dad said: "You're getting too haughty! And this is what you have to pay for that!!"

Wait-a-minute, What the heck did i do???? I didn't even repeat it after that day! Haha so funny! Get good points, so?? Or get bad point neither! What's the problem, what's the big deal?? Huh??

Arrgghhh, life like shit!

3. My grammar mistake:
People often get mad if someone find out their wrong grammar. Yeah it's kinda shy. But i'm ok with that. I get on things very well!!

So if you read this and you see some grammar mistakes, please just tell me and oh, remember to tag me in your comment so that i can know clearly bout what you wanna talk about!

I believe that there is nothing perfect!

linhbui2505 is my account. I do not hope u guys to click in. I just followed Helen. She have tagged her account in, so do i.

And for one more reason: remember to tag me in your comment if you want me to know or answer you guys something.

And by the way, never argue with me. Cause i will never care bout that.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro