12 | the journey

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Don't scratch her," Sam shouts as I open the door slowly.

"Her?" Zayn asks confused.

"Sarah, it's the cars name, keep up Zayn," I say as I roll my eyes sarcastically. I jump in and do my seat belt in. I turn the radio on and turn it off when it's just people talking.

We start driving and me and Sam are talking about the show.

"So did you watch it?" I ask and he nods.

"Your very talented on your own, both you Jayden and you boys, but it's something about yous all together that is perfect, you know, especially you two boys with Jayden, it's amazing how similar your voices are," Sam says as we drive down the motor way.

"I nearly didn't do it," I say and Sam nods.

"I heard," he says with a nod.

"I knew you would have," Harry says casually and I look round at him.

"How?" I ask him and he smiles slightly.

"In school, you never gave up, used to annoy the living daylight at me; cause I could never beat you at anything, cause you finished everything you started, it's very impressive to be honest," he says with a shrug as he looked out the window.

"You went to school together then, what was that like?" Sam says with a small smirk.

"Hell?" I say.

"Torture?" Harry adds quickly after. "I got to date her sister though, so, ups and downs," Harry says with a smile, making my eyes automatically roll.

"I think you'd both didnt mind each other in school, secretly," Zayn speaks up, making me look behind me to see him.

"And I think your a little bitch but you don't see me sharing my opinions with everyone do you?" I say back with a sight smile on my face, making Zayn burst into laughter.

"Shut up man," I laugh as I turn back to face the front, a smirk remaining on my lips.

I take my phone out my pockets and look on twitter. My whole feed is my mentions.

I start to scroll through them.

Jayden Brooke singing I Want in that song is the realist thing that band has ever done

Why is Jayden still there? Does she think she's gonna get picked up by some label, cause spoiler alert, she's not.

Jayden Brooke talking about how she is only asked love life questions is funny cause she thinks there is more to her than the fact she might be dating someone actually famous.

I love Jayden Brooke /j

I would say I want to marry Jayden Brooke but she might get offended xxx

Who's Jayden Brooke's parents, cause she didn't thank them, and I bet right now they are jumping for joy.

I actually love Jayden Brooke, I think she is exactly what the boys need so they can mature and so they can have better range in voices, everyone who doesn't like her is salty it's not them. She was right, yous are all jealous bitches.

Jayden Brooke, if your reading this, kys xxx

"Hey maybe you should stay off twitter," Zayn says cautiously, making me look up from my phone.

"Too late," I say with a fake laugh. "It's fine I don't care," I say with a smile.

"There's a few nice ones," Zayn says with a grimace.

"Yeah, I've seen a couple nice ones, enough of that anyway," I say as I turn my phone off and put it away.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks s he looks around.

"Your next shows in Manchester, but it's in two days, so yous have been put up in a hotel nearby and you can do what you want," Sam says as he takes the turn towards Manchester. I turn round and glance at Harry.

"Wanna go home?" I ask him and he smiles with a nod.

"Tomorrow can you get some type of car or something that can fit all 6 of us in it? We can drive." I ask Sam and he nods.

"I'll organise something," he says and I smile, before turning my head and trying to sleep.

-

"Come on Jayden, we're here," Zayn says softly as he shakes my shoulder, I open my eyes and Harry is standing next to Zayn, watching me.

"Are we in Manchester?" I ask and both boys nod, I smile and get out the car, looking about and seeing the other boys walking to the hotel doors.

"We don't have any clothes," I say, still pretty asleep.

"Apparently they have packed everyone some clothes," Harry mumbles as he puts his arm out, ready to catch me as I stumble towards the hotel.

"Cool," I mutter, as we walk through the fancy hotel doors.

"Jesus Jay, you look like shit," Louis says as he looks at me.

"Fuck up Tomlinson," I say as I flip him off. It was about 2am and I am not designed to be woken up at that time. Louis just smiles as a key gets handed to Liam.

"We are all sharing a room?" I ask confused, as I look back at Sam, who shrugs.

"I heard Paul saying they could only get one room for yous, then three more for me, him and Lou." Sam says as he gets handed a key.

"For fuck sake," I roll my eyes as Zayn and Niall hook there arms over my shoulder.

"Come on, you know you love it," Zayn says as he pulls me towards the lift.

"Something like that," I mumble, hiding my smile.

The room is pretty big, I look about and see a kitchen, two bathrooms and then three doors. I open each one to reveal three double beds.

"Your taking the piss," I mumble as the boys look around. There isn't even a couch to sleep in either.

"Dibs a whole bed," I say quickly and all the boys laugh.

"It doesn't work like that princess," Louis smiles and I roll my eyes annoyed.

"So who shares with who?" I ask and they all shrug.

"I will share with Zayn," Louis says quickly.

"Me and Niall can share," Liam adds in quickly, making me groan as I look towards the only boy left.

"Ill sleep on the floor thanks," I mutter, as Harry rolls his eyes.

"No your not," Louis says with a laugh.

"I get the left side Styles, if there's an issue, tough," I mumble as I walk into the room, going to sleep in my clothes.

"Wait, Jayden, there's your stuff here," Niall shouts as he throws a bag into the room. I sigh and open it, revealing some of my clothes, I dig around until I find my pj shorts and the tank top I sleep in, my makeup still covering the marks on my skin.

I close the door before quickly changing and tying up my hair into a bun.

"I'm done Styles," I shout as I knock on the door, before walking over to the bed and jumping in, pulling the covers over me.

Harry walks in a few seconds after, in a pair of tartan pyjama bottoms. His hair messy and his eyes tired. He gets into the other side away from me and turns away from me, as I do the same.

"Are you gonna go see your mum?" His voice says, breaking the silence of the room.

"No, probably not, I phoned her the other day and she was busy, so I'll just leave her alone I think," I say, remembering our short and oh so sweet conversation.

"And she's not my mum," I mumble, leaving the room in silence, before I hear the boy next to me turn over to face me. I do the same, seeing his confused face in the darkness.

"How not?" He asks, knowing that she wasn't, but confused on why I said it. It was obvious she wasn't my mother, she wasn't the same race as me so it wasn't a big secret that she wasn't my real mum, everyone knew.

"She told me I wasn't a little girl anymore, so I should stop calling her it." I say and he frowns. "I get where's she's coming from, I'll probably just leave her alone from now on you know," I say with a small smile. He just looks at my face, before smiling weakly. "Are you going to see your family?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, I don't want to stay there the whole day, I FaceTime them a lot so it's not like I've not seen them, I kinda want to know where you've been living," he says and I smile lightly.

"I don't live in Holmes Chapel anymore, I moved away a bit." I say and he looks at me shocked.

"Really? Where too?" He asks.

"It's like a twenty minute drive away, it's kinda a shithole, but I had a good job and all that so," I say before shrugging.

"Fair enough," he says, before turning and lying in his back.

"Why do you have marks on your back?" He asks slowly and I freeze.

"I fell," I say unconvincingly.  "Goodnight Styles," I say before turning and facing away from him, as he does the same, both of us making sure there is a space between us too.

A/N-  id just like to stop in and say thank you for all  the support from the story, please keep voting and commenting because it really makes my day.

Also check out the tiktok for edits along with the story ( kxtiesmith.wp)

Luv yous x

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro