23 | sleepless

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'm going to bed, I'll see yous in the morning," I say as the credits to the movie start, I push off the couch and start waking out the room, all the boys shouting good nights as I wave behind me.

I am the first one to go to bed, expect from Niall who is asleep next to the boys already. I get changed into a pair of shorts and a loose T-shirt, I think it might be Zayn's, but it's not mine.

I climb into bed and close my eyes, but my mind refuses to stop. I toss and turn for what feels like hours, I hear all the boys go into their own rooms at one point.

"Just one," I mumble to myself as I stand up. I walk to the door and pull it open slowly, careful to not wake anyone. I tiptoe back through to the kitchen, my phones flash being the only source of light.

I open the kitchen cupboard and reach for the bottle of vodka.

"Jay?" A familiar voice says from the darkness. I jump from the sudden disruption of silence as I look around.

"Jesus Harry, your gonna kill me," I hold my heart trying to calm it down. He laughs as he flicks the kitchen light on, making both our eyes squint until our eyes adjust.

"What are you doing?" He asks as I close the cupboard over.

"I was just looking for a glass, for a drink," I lie easily.

"It's the bottom one," he points and I mumble something along the lines of a thanks. I get a glass out and fill it with tap water, before taking a drink. Not exactly what I came looking for.

"Couldnt sleep?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"You?"

"For once," I laugh.

"Your really good at writing music you know," he says as he walks over to the kitchen counter and pulls himself up onto it.

"It depends on what I'm writing about, if it's something I love then I'm good," I say, trying not to sound to full of myself.

"And who were you writing about?" Harry says, his eyes glancing over to mine.

"Who were you writing yours about?" I ask as I walk over towards the counter he's perched on.

"This girl, I've known her for years, she has the most beautiful eyes, and the softest hair, and her personality, it makes me fall more in love with her ever day, she makes me laugh no matter how angry I am. She cares about everyone around her and everytime she smiles, her eyes light up, and she can make everyone in the room smile just from hers," Harry says as he smiles describing the girl.

Was it me? I hope it is.

My heart speeds up slightly and I can feel my stomach twisting around.

"Who is the girl?" I ask nervously as I stand in front of where he's sitting. He jumps off the counter and lifts my chin up to his face.

"Who do you think?" He says with a soft smile as he looks between my eyes.

"Me?" I ask, hesitation covering my voice.

"Who else would it be Jay, it's always been you," he says and suddenly my lips are crashing on his. I jump and hook my legs around his waist as we both smile into each other's lips.

-

My eyes open slowly and I feel the weight of an arm over my waist, I look behind me and see Harry's bare torso against my back, his head is buried into my back slightly as he takes deep slow breaths, his eyes shut loosely. I turn onto my back and he moves around sleepily, resting his head on my chest, and keeping his hand across my waist. A soft smile spreads across my face as I look down at the boy, I pull my arm round and play with his hair gently, I lie like that, just watching him breath peacefully, matching our breathing patterns instinctively.

"That's nice," he says, gently, his voice croaky from just waking up.

Morning voice. That's all I have to say on that.

"Good morning handsome," I say with a smile and his head turns to look up at me.

"Mm, I could get used to this," he says and I chuckle.

"So, after last nights, activities," I say and he looks up at me with a smirk. "Do you stand by what you said before?" I ask as I look down at him.

"I stand by that, and so much more," he says as he sits up, making me frown, before he pats his chest and we swap positions.

"Good, because I'm gonna tell you a secret," I whisper and he looks down at me interested, his thumb drawing circles on my hip softly.

"All the songs I wrote, are about you," I say and hr chuckles.

"I'm honoured," he says as he kisses the top of my head gently. "Now, I get this just started, and I'm not trying to rush you, but, do we tell the boys?" He asks and I shrug.

"I think we might have to, we are never not with them," I say reluctantly, I could do without the teasing for a while.

"Why don't, we keep it between us for the holiday, and then we decide when we go home?" He suggests and I nod, I look up at him and he leans down, kissing my lips slowly. I sit up straight and push against him, he starts to put his hands through my hair.

"Oi, Jay, have you seen Harry?" Niall shouts as he starts to open the door.

"Stop Niall, I'm naked, I'm getting changed," I shout and he shuts the door over quickly.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," he shouts through the door as I motion for Harry to hide in the en suite.

"It's fine I've got my pjs back on," I shout as I open the door once Harry's in the bathroom. 

"Right, sorry about that, you've not seen Harry have you?" He asks casually and I shake my head.

"Nope, I've been up like ten minutes, sorry," I say casually and he nods, before apologising and walking away. I close the door after him and stand against it with a sigh. Harry's head sticks out, with him only in his boxers.

He smiles as he looks at me, I was standing in my underwear with a tshirt the only thing over me. He smiles until he looks at me confused.

"Is that Zayn's top?" He asks and I look down at it with a wince. I look back at him and nod slightly.

"You prick," he says with a small smirk as he runs at me, trying to pull the shirt off over my head quickly. I laugh as quiet as I can as I try to avoid him. Eventually, he traps me on the bed, his arms at both sides of me as he keeps me down. I smile and let him take the shirt off me, getting flashbacks from the night previously.

"Your wearing mine today," he says sternly and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Fine, but that's one of my fav T-shirts so I'm still keeping it," I say as I snatch the shirt off him.

"Deal," he smiles as he pushes off the bed and pulls his pj bottoms and plain white shirt back on. He opens the door and sneaks out back to his room. I laugh as I see him tiptoe down the corridor. I close the door behind me with a smile.

Harry. Fucking. Styles.

-

"The hair dryers fucking broke," I shout as I storm out my room and walk into the kitchen. I had on a pair of black denim shorts and one of Harry's T-shirts, it was a white Rolling Stones T-shirt, it was actually one of my favourites of his so I was surprised he let me have it.

"It's sunny outside just stand in the sun," Louis says as he looks over at me from the couch.

"It doesn't work like that Lou," I snap back, making him put his hands up in defence, not even looking at me.

"Come watch this, you'll love it," Niall says and I walk over and sit in the space he was patting on the couch.

"What is it?" I ask as I start to listen to the words.

"There not speaking English," I look at the boys confused and they shrug.

"Yeah but I can't look away," Liam says as all three boys stare at the screen engrossed, even though they couldnt under stand a word.

"I think that's his sister," Niall points to the woman on the screen.

"You lot are weird," I mumble as I sit back at also stare at the screen, before eventually actually enjoying it.

"Oh my god, run faster," Louis shouts at the character on the screen that's getting chased by a murderer thing, or maybe they're trying to help I have no clue.

"Faster, what's that rapido or something," Liam shouts at the screen, making me cover my eyes in fear.

Screams ring out as the killer, and it is definitely a murderer now, starts to stab the woman on the screen. I stare at the screen with a slight grimace as I watch the woman get ripped to shreds. Niall buries his face into my shoulder, I laugh and put my hand on his hair.

"Your alright mate," I say comfortingly.

"That was the most dad like thing you've ever said," Louis says with a laugh and I shrug.

"So what we doing today boys," Zayn says as he and Harry walk into the room at the same time. I look up at Harry and he looks me up and down with a slight smirk.

We all decide to have a day at the pool that's in our villa.

The boys are all messing about as I sit on the sun lounger, I'm not even bothered about tanning anymore as I'm already bronze, but I enjoy the feeling of the sun, so I sit and scroll through my phone. Liking and retweeting certain tweets.

Most people actually seem to like me now, so that's a bonus, but there's still an occasional, she's sleeping with them all it's so obvious, oh and they aren't even wrong anymore.

Oh my god. They are right.

Fuck.

Literally.

I sigh and close the app, click on messages, I text James for a while before he has to go to the shops.

I then click on Jamie's number, I send her the tenth text in the last week, with none of them answered, all of them read.

I ignore the feeling of betrayal in my chest as I start to talk to Sam, he tells me how his baby's due date is this week and I make him keep me updated on his wife.

"Jayden's so boring, she won't even come in the water," I hear Harry says loudly from the water, all the boys looking over at me with a smirk.

"You gonna take that Jay?" Zayn shouts and I roll my eyes, pulling my shorts and Harry's shirt off, leaving me in a black bikini, I stand next to the side of the pull, before taking a step back and cannonballing into the pool, soaking all the boys completely.

All the boys laugh and cheer as they wipe there hair out there eyes, Harry grabs my waist and pulls me in towards his torso, I put my hands on his shoulders and wrap my legs around his waist.

He spins us round quickly as we both laugh, as he stops spinning I rest my forehead against his and he smiles at he looks at me, our lips close together.

"Get a room," Liam laughs, making all the boys shush him and cuss him out.

"Fuck man, they almost kissed,"

"You had to ruin it didnt you,"

"Your name suits you, your a right Payne," Niall says making me laugh as I push off Harry, missing his touch instantly.

"Guys, calm down, does this make up for it," I say as I kiss Harry's forehead gently.

"Ugh, it'll do," Louis rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"Right come on then, let's play a game," Harry says as he claps his hands together.

A/N- hope you guys enjoyed, and thank you so much for 1K reads im so happy!!!

also wish me luck cause its my first day back today and i actually hate everyone in my year, so that's super fun, anyway follow the tiktok, you know it by now

🫶🏻

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro