12 - Epilogue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Serena...

It's been a few years after our marriage, who am I kidding it's been a decade and it's safe to say that neither of us was prepared for the things that happened in the past few years, I'll give you a summary of the things then,

I got pregnant, with twins just a few months after our marriage, our princess and the young man as Ash calls him, okay maybe not just Ash who calls him that, well the man is a gentleman, after his father I suppose, now that he's 10, just 10, he's already a little heartbreaker, I wonder where he got those talents from because that's certainly not from Me or Ash, Though Ash has a theory that it's actually his mother, apparently Delia was quite the heartbreaker back in her time in Winchester.

My relationship with Delia has been wonderful over the years and Ash has officially become my mum and dad's favourite child, A few years after our marriage mum and dad sold Yvonne Enterprises entirely to TEAL Inc, Ash never changed in the past decade that I spent with him, yes, we had the occasional fights and arguments, but we always make up before bedtime, or maybe it happens while we're in bed.

I've been helping Ash with the business and TEAL Inc is the company with the most net worth, right now it's almost quadruple the amount it was 10 years ago, Along with that Ash's addiction to cars spread among all of us, Me, Amber and Alex, those two may only be teenagers but they have their fathers thought and are way too intelligent for their own good, I've added to the garage with the addition of lots of luxury cars, now Ash holds a lot more of his cars in the collection, he has a lot of interns designing for clients the garage, It still never ceases to amaze me how the worlds richest man is soo down to earth and helpful, not my words, of course, the magazines and Forbes don't agree to it, he's too ruthless in the business department for that, even I would admit that I would never cross him on terms of how he runs the business, no one does, its like he's the devil of the business world, once he sets sight on a business he conquests. No one stops him.

He's brought businesses at the brink of Bankruptcy to the fortune 500 lists, it came to a point where 50% of the fortune 500 companies are either subsidiaries or are owned by TEAL.

Right now though we are having a small party for our 10th anniversary, a small gathering, we shifted to London once Amber and Alex were 5, along with us shifted mum, Dad and Delia, of course, they live on their own in the city, Delia runs a restaurant and the kids love the food they make, Mum and Dad are enjoying retirement and help Delia with the restaurant and since none of them really need the money from the restaurant the money goes to help the education and other needs of the workers who work at the restaurant.

Earlier today Ash went to pick up Gladion, May, Lillie and Gary from the airport, the two lovely couples and their kids that is, well he went for the kids, he's their Uncle Ashy, he took the Bentley with him and ordered the two sets of adults to wait for their ride, this got them pissed but then they were getting to ride in comfort from the airport to our house in the outskirts of the city, a pretty long ride, Ash likes to take the kids on little joyrides from time to time.

By the evening Ash was looking ever so dashing in his Casual suit, well it was suit pants and a blazer with a designer shirt, a few buttons open did little to nothing from my side to control my inner beast, I was wearing a maroon sundress considering that it was summer and a bit hotter than usual this year around, hey I'm not complaining, anything is better than the damp cloudy weather that is persistently here almost always.

I really can't help but fall in love with him a little more, he has just been so good, he loves me and the kids and would do anything for us, and at almost 40 both of us didn't look our age, we looked way younger, according to Vogue and Elle and other magazines, what??!! a woman likes her share of compliments,

Ash likes them just as much even if he doesn't say anything about it, Delia and my mum and dad are at home with the kids on most of the weekends, Ash likes to take the weekends off and spend time with all of us, it just makes him that much more desirable as a man, to be honest, the world considers him as the man, he looks like a model anyway, you should see the Forbes photoshoots for the businessman of the year and Elle's Power couple shoot. I especially like those shoots, it's fun plus they're really sweet people.

Sometimes they even let Alex and Amber be in the photos, it just adds that much life to the photo. Oh, I'm going off the topic, Ash and Amber have gone downtown to get the cake from the bakery, she has wrapped Ash around her little finger, just like Alex has me wrapped around his.

Speaking off which we have another White Husky and an English creme golden retriever named Snowy and Goldy, guess who named them? They're the sweetest doggies ever, been 3 years since we got them, they were Amber and Alex's 8th birthday gifts, although Ash and I are the ones who take more care of them, none the less their family and every time someone comes over, they provide one hell of a show with their adorableness.

Everyone had come back except Ash and Amber, it was almost 7 and though everyone was having fun I was worried about why Ash hadn't come back yet, just as I was about to call his car rolled into the back garage, Amber came in to hug me as well and just after that Ash came and gave me a kiss, everyone was awing at our PDA as Amber, Alex and the other kids were Ewing,

We then cut the cake and gave it to each other first and then to the little ones. Dad tried to steal some extra but mum smacked his hand and he grunted and pouted and she gave him a peck on the cheek, Ash who was talking with Delia came and hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder, this was his favourite position for more than a few things, "That's some goal's no?" he said about Mum and Dad, "Hmm" I hummed along, "I love you Serry" he said adorably extending my name, he pulled my hair aside and brought in a necklace, a simple thin gold necklace with a simple pendant on it, the pendant had a small blue diamond on it, "Happy anniversary" he said and kissed me on the lip. "I love you too," I said as I inserted the simple black ring in his ring finger, he loved simple rings, he has a few rings that he wear, our wedding ring, a simple titanium ring and now this Special ring, it got forged carbon fibre and Titanium. "It's lovely Serry," he said looking into my eyes with such adoration, admiration and love, I knew that he was my life, my happily ever after, the love of my life.

THE END

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro