3. Doubts and Desires

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So, inka emayina matladala? Lekapothe decision teeskunnara?",Srinivas asked. 

(So, is there anything more to talk about or have you made any decision?)

"Memu intiki velli maa decision cheptham andi, parvaledha?",Nayani asked. 

(Is it okay if we say our decision after going home?)

"Em parledhu andi",Srinivas said. 

(No problem)

"Memu bayalderutham andi inka",Kumar said and the family left from there in a few minutes. Anu's parents went to see them off till the gate while Anu went back to her room as Ishu followed her.

(We'll take your leave)

"Anu, Nenu okati cheppali neeku",Ishu said sitting beside her and holding her hands.

(Anu, I need to tell you something)

"Entey? Edho theda kodthundhi nuvu cheppe matter? Enti sangathi?",Anu asked removing her accessories and setting them back into their respective boxes.

(What is it? Why do I feel like it is a bad thing coming in my direction? What's the matter buddy?)

"Nenu okasari ante naa life lo ne oka collaboration ayindhi anuko tarvtha inka nenu cheyaledhu busy unde ani",Ishu said.

(In my life I did only one collaboration and that's the only one after that I didn't do because I was busy)

"Haa, aythe enti ippudu? Asalu matter ento cheppu sagadeeyaku",Anu asked getting irritated at the way the matter was getting prolonged.

(So what now? What's the matter? Tell me already, don't drag it like a rubber band)

"Nenu collaborate ayindhi Prashanth thone ney",Ishu said and Anu looked at her wide eyed.

(I collaborated with Prashanth only)

"Entey nuvu anedhi? Nijangana?",Anu asked with a big smile on her face.

(What are you saying? Is it true?)

"Avunu, nuvu first time photo chupinchinappudu ekkado choosanu ani doubt kottindhi, qualifications cheppaka kuda sarle coincidence anukunna kani voice vinagane clarity vachesindhi",Ishu said with a sly smile on her face.

(Yes, I had a small doubt when I saw the photo and then when you said his qualifications I thought maybe coincidence but then when I heard his voice I got complete clarity)

"Voice nenu familiar gane undhi anukunna, oh my god! Parledhu aythe, correct decision eh teeskunna",Anu said to which both of them giggled.

(I thought so too, that the voice is familiar! Oh my god! I made the right decision only then)

"Insta id pettu bey, nenu text chestha",Anu said.

(Send me Instagram id, I'll text him)

"Mari desperate anipisthadhemo ra",Ishira said.

(Maybe it will be desperate, Anu)

"Ehey, anipisthe anipinchani",Anu said and grabbed her phone to text him on Instagram.

(I don't care about being desperate)

"Excuse me madam, adhi art page! First request loki velthadhi next accept cheyali appudu kadha conversation start ayedhi",Ishu said.

(Excuse me madam, that is his art page, first your message will go into requests and then he should accept it and then conversation will start)

"Rendu nimishalu kuda santoshanga undanivvavu kadha! Poni eppudo okappudu reply vasthadhi kadha",Anu said and texted him impatiently waiting for his reply.

(You won't let me be happy for two minutes also right? Let it be, whenever he replies we'll see. Some or the other time he will reply right?)

"Atleast change cheskove babu, isthadu le reply",Ishira said.

(At least change your dress, he will give a reply)

"Nuvu bayataki vellu mari",Anu said and Ishu struck her tongue out to Anu and went out.

(Get out then)

Anu Shruti changed into a tee shirt and track pant. She opened the door and Ishira came back in.

"Ichada reply?",Ishu asked.

(Did he give a reply?)

"Adhe choostunna, aagu",Anu said and checked her phone and a bright smile came on her face.

(I'm checking that only, wait)

"Reply ichadu, reply ichadu",she jumped on the bed as Ishira shook her head at her best friend's craziness.

(He gave a reply!!)

"Em ichadenti reply?",Ishu peeked into her phone but Anu immediately hid her phone.

(What did he reply?)

"Privacy ivvali couples ki, maku maku savalaksha secrets untayi",Anu said to which Ishu raised her eye brows with a smirk on her face.

(You should give privacy to couples! There will be so many secrets between us)

Anu kinda liked Prashant's work and his voice was something she was mesmerized with when asked for details, Ishira couldn't give her any as she also had very less details about him. After knowing that, he is the same person who Ishira collaborated with and the same person she had a crush on, her heart fluttered.

Anu
Hi andi, nenu Anu Shruthi

(Hi, I am Anu Shruthi)

Prashanth
Hi andi

(Hi)

"Enti just hi ke intha egirava? Ushh, sarle enti next?",Ishira asked.

(What? Just for hi you jumped this much? What's next?)

"Just wait and watch",Anu said and Ishira looked at her with suspicion. She knew her best friend since childhood and the consequences didn't end well whenever she said something like this.

Anu
Ante adhi, meeru Ishu tho collaborate ayyaru kadha..

(That.. It seems that you collaborated with Ishu right?)

Prashanth
Ishu? Evaru?

(Ishu? Who?)

Anu
Ishira adhe @ ishi.paints

Prashanth
Oh yeah, thane kadha manalni matledetappudu pilichindhi kindhaki, everything makes sense now. The world is indeed small 😁😁

(Oh yeah, she was the one who called us down stairs when we were talking on terrace right? Everything makes sense now. The world is indeed small)

Anu
Indeed, reach ayyara?

(Indeed, did you reach?)

Prashanth
Ledhandi, inka on the way.

(Not yet, still on the way)

Anu
Reach ayyaka text cheyandi aythe bye!

( text me after you reach then, bye!)

"Osi nee! Cheppesava appude? Sarle em chestham? Naa art page marriage bureau laga tayarayindhi",Ishira said to which Anu giggled.

(Hey, did you tell him already? What can we do? My art page turned out to be a marriage bureau)

"Sarle kani, thana side okay na mari?",Ishira asked.

(Okay then, is it okay from his side?)

"Okay ane annadu, kani transfers issue ayye laga undhi. Adhe choodali",Anu said  to which Ishira nodded.

(He did say okay but the transfers issue is still pending, gotta see what to do with that)

"Anu, ila ramma okasari",Srinivas called her.

(Anu, come here once)

"Vastunna nanna",she said and both the besties went to the living room.

(Coming, dad)

Roja, Srinivas and her grandmother were already sitting there.

"Kurcho thalli, nuvu kuda kurcho ishu",Srinivas said and both of them looked at each other and sat down on the couch.

(Sit dear, you also sit Ishu)

"Abbayi gurinchi em anukuntunnav, Anu?",Roja asked.

(What do you think about the guy, Anu?)

"Okasari kalisi cheppadam ante ee generation lo kashtame amma, kani nakendhuko abbayi manchi vade anipisthundhi. Naa vagadaniki, thanu silent ga undataniki, nenu alochinchakunda chesedhi, edhaina thanu calculate chesi decision teeskovadam ila konni set ayyayi kani abbayi ki transfers gurinchi problem. Thanaki ila shift avvadam ishtam ledhu",Anu narrated everything to her parents.

(Meeting only once and saying our decision in this generation is difficult, mother. But the guy seems good to me. The way I talk mindlessly and the way he is silent and also I do thinks without thinking much and he takes calculated steps in whatever it is. I feel good about these but he doesn't like to shift during my transfers)

"Nenu aa abbayi tho collab chesanu aunty, manchi artist on top of that manchi person at heart. Anu kuda okay ane andhi maybe inkonni sarlu meet ayithe bauntundhemo",Ishu said.

(I did collaboration with this guy, he is a great artist as well as a good person at heart. Anu also said okay but maybe if they say okay it would be better if they meet some more times)

"Choodam vallem cheptaro",Srinivas said.

(Let's see what they tell)

"Meeku ela anipincharu nanna amma, ammamma family adhi bane anipinchindha?",Anu asked.

(How did you feel about the family, mom dad and grandma?)

"Bane unnaru, Anu! Family andharu oka mata meedhe untunnaru and also ammayi valla pedha kodalu kuda friendly gane anipinchindhi",Roja said.

(They're good, Anu! All their family members stay on one word and that lady their elder daughter in law also seemed friendly)

"Naku kuda bane anipincharu, kakapothe katnam vadhu annaru akkada nenu impress aypoya",her grandmother said.

(They seemed great to me as well, when they said no to dowry, I got impressed)

"Enti? Katnam vadhu annara? Interesting",Ishu said to which Anu nodded.

(What? They said no to dowry? Interesting)

"Valla nunchi ye vishyamo teliyagane, Lasya ki chepdam engagement inka nishchitartham gurinchi ravadaniki tickets teeskuntadhi",Roja said.

(Let them say what is their opinion, we will Lasya about the engagement, she will book her tickets beforehand)

"Vammo, entey babu antha fast ga unnaru nannu tagileydaniki. Gap ivvandi konchem inka ippude okay chestunnana. Transfers gurinchi alochinchali inka",Anu said.

(Oh my god, what is the hurry mom? Seems like you are too eager to get rid of me, give me some gap, still need to think about the transfers thing)

"Sarle, vellu rest teesko nenu velli vanta chestha",Roja said.

(Okay you go and take rest, I will go make dinner)

"Nenu start avutha aunty inka",Ishira said.

(I'll also take leave aunty)

"Adhenti Ishu? Dinner chesesi vellu",Roja said.

(Have dinner and then leave Ishu)

"Ledhu aunty, actually work undhi deadlines chala close ga unnayi plus hyderabad traffic jam gurinchi telisindhe ga, ippudu start aythe inko one and half hour padthadhi reach ayyesariki"Ishira said.

(No aunty, actually I have work also deadlines are really close and you know about Hyderabad traffic jam. If I start now, it would take one and a half hours)

"Sare atleast tea ayina tagesi vellu, kurcho nenu vastunna",Roja said and Ishira sat beside Anu who was busy smiling looking into her phone.

(Okay, atleast drink some tea and then leave. You sit, I'll come)

Prashanth
Reached home!

Anu
Great, actually adagalante edhola undhi

(Great, actually I feel awkward to ask..)

Prashanth
All okay? Em kadhu adagandi

(All okay? Don't be scared ask away)

Anu
Manam malli kalavocha?

(Can we meet again?)

No reply came for the next two minutes.

"Anu, siggu sharam ilantivem levu kadha neeku? Antha thondara avasarama neeku?",she scolded herself in her mind.

(Anu you don't have any shame right? Is it necessary for you to act this desperate?)

"Hello madam, enti? Em chestunnav?",Ishira asked while Srinivas went to his room and her grandmother was watching TV.

(Hello madam, what? What are you doing?)

"Em ledhu, konchem too advanced aypoyanemo ani chinna doubt",Anu said.

(Nothing, small doubt if I acted a bit too desperate)

"Matter enti?",Ishira asked and she narrated whatever happened.

(What's the matter?)

Just then her phone buzzed.

Prashanth
Sure, tappakunda! Meeru eppudu free untaru and place cheppandi kaludham. Amma vallu actually engagement adhi antunnaru. Mari meeku okay na?

(Surely, no problem! When are you free and you decide the place we'll meet. Actually my parents are talking about the engagement and all. Is it okay for you?)

Anu
Actually maa nanna, amma kuda adhe annaru. Wait, ante meeru okay cheppara? Mari naa transfers sangathenti?

(Actually my family also said the same thing. Wait, does that mean you said yes? What about my transfer issue?

Anu was confused and so was Prashanth, in all these things, somehow this slipped out of his mind.

To be continued..

Hello andharu, ela unnaru? Sorry chala rojulu nunchi update ivvaledhu konchem busy ga unde. Next month nunchi correct ga updates ivvadaniki try chesthanu.

(Hello everyone, how are you all doing? I'm sorry I couldn't update since long, I was kinda busy. I'll try to update properly from next month)

How was the update? Meeku nachindha? (Did you like it?)

Please don't forget to vote and comment your views and share it with your friends!

Is it getting boring?

Do you like how the story is moving forward?

Thank you so much for reading, sending loads of love!

That's all till next update, take care and live life to fullest!

Bye bye!

Your author
Sakshi Devi

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro