14. First Rasoi

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

To be continued...

Sanskar: And it's not necessary for Swara to do what you have done at your time.

Everyone surprised to see Sanskar supporting Swara. Laksh smiles looking at Sanskar. Swara was amused. Dp also felt after so much time felt good for what Sanskar did. Sujata and Ragini were shocked to see Sanskar supporting her.

Sujata: Sanskar!! You are arguing to me, that too for this girl. You never talked to me like this before but you did it today for this dum...

Sanskar (angrily interupted): Stop it chachi!! She is not any girl. She is my wife now and Dil of this house. whether you accept it or not. She can do whatever she want.

Ap (angry too): Got it Sujata? I have warned you before only but you don't listen to me. Now, don't ever try to speak that word again that you were going to spit out from your mouth now.

Sujata nodded and looked at Swara angrily. Ap sees this nd said.

Ap:Swara beta, let's go and start Pooja. Everyone please come.

Swara went with Ap. Everyone followed them. Pooja was done. After that Aarti was done. Firstly AP and DP did aarti followed by Sujata and Ram.
Ap told Swara and Sanskar to do it but Sanskar gave uninterested look. Swara saw him and understood that he didn't want to do  aarti. So, she tell AP that she will do it alone. Ap was angry on Sanskar but aarti was going on so she didn't say anything. Ap was going to take Arshit from Swara but Arshit was not ready to go. So, Swara let it be and hold Arshit in one arm and did aarti. But it was getting difficult for Swara to handle both at same time. She was about to drop plate but Someone hold her hand with aarti plate. She look up only to find Sanskar. Sanskar didn't look at her and he just did aarti silently with her. Everyone was happy to see this except Ragini and Sujata. Ap who was angry on Sanskar few moment ago, smile to see them together. Her anger subsided by a beautiful smile. After swasan, Ragini and Laksh also did aarti.

After that,
Ap: Swara beta, Ragini, Today is your first Rasoi after Marriage. So, you have to make something sweet.

Swara nodded smilingly while Ragini got worried. Obviously because she never entered kitchen in her life till now. Not even on insistence of Shomi but Swara was relaxed as she knows cooking very well. Laksh notices Ragini and ask her but she said nothing.

Swara was about to go to kitchen but then she remembered Arshit was with her and it may be dangerous to take him inside. She wanted to give him to AP but for now he was not ready to go to her. Sanskar noticed it and went to her.

Sanskar: Give arshit to me. I will handle him.

Swara look at him then give Arshit to him. Arshit started crying but Sanskar somehow calmed him.

Swara and Ragini went to kitchen. Swara started doing her work but Ragini was confused what to do. She was silently observing Swara. Swara noticed her and remembered that she don't know cooking and also that she will not ask her help. And if she will offer to help her, Ragini will fire on her.
Suddenly an idea clicked in Ragini's mind. She took out her phone and searched recipe. After searching a lot, she finally decided to make halwa.
Swara was making kheer. Ragini started to make halwa by watching video. Swara sees her then again got busy in making kheer. Ragini put everything needed for halwa. It was not totally ok but she was doing well. Now, she was going to add sugar but she took salt instead of sugar which was placed nearby.
Kheer was ready and Swara took it out to serve everyone. But she noticed Ragini who had taken salt in her hand.
Swara hit her head by her hand that this girl don't even know the difference between salt and sugar. She went to her immediately and stopped her from putting salt in halwa but Ragini jerk her hand and said.

Ragini: ( Making faces) What's your problem? Can't you do your work? I m making something.

Swara nodded no .
Ragini: What no? (Confusingly)
Swara takes salt from her hand and nodded no.
Ragini: So, you want me not to add this, right?
Swara smiled and nodded in yes.

Ragini: Shut up, I will add it. I know you want your dish to be praised by everyone but it will not happen. They are going to love my dish.
Saying this she snatched salt container from Swara. Then took two full spoon salt and put it in halwa. Swara widen her eyes in shock.

Ragini (watching video): They are saying this is important for taste. So, I will put more (smile).
She took another two spoon and add it.

Swara gulped to see this. Now she was well aware what will happen to the person who will taste it.

Ragini (attitude): See, I have prepared it. You will see, After eating this, everyone will remember me and this halwa but I will not give you, sorry.

Swara smile with fearful look and thinks: After eating it, No one will be stay alive to remember it and thank you Ragini, for not allowing me to eat it.

Ap came there and asked them to serve their dishes on dinning table but Swara didn't listen her as she was in her own world and looking at halwa continuously.

Ap: Swara beta..
Swara: ( no response)
Ap: Swara beta...(say little loudly and kept her hand on his shoulder).

Swara jerks and look at AP.

Ap smiled and said: What happened beta? Where are you lost?

Swara nodded no with fake smile but her mind was still roaming around that salty halwa.
Ragini: She was watching my halwa. Ap (smile): oh! So you liked it Swara. Don't worry, I will give you extra.

Ragini: Yeah, I will give you.

Swara eyes pop up from the socket. She nodded no immediately.

Ap: It's ok beta. You can eat it. Now lets go.

Swara nodded and both took the dishes to dinning table. Everyone was sitting on the dinning table. Arshit sees Swara and started moving over the table to reach her from Sanskar's lap.
Laksh noticed him nd said: See, how excited he is? He is trying to climb on the table to reach Swara who is opposite side.

Everyone noticed Arshit and laughed. Sanskar also smiles.

Ap (smile): you go to him and sit. I will serve your dish.

Swara was about to stop her but AP forcefully send her to Arshit. She took him in her lap and sit beside Sanskar as she was not having any choice. Sanskar also didn't mind it at all.

Ap served everyone kheer and now Ragini was serving halwa. Swara was watching her and gulped. Everything was served. Now, everyone was going to eat. Firstly, everyone eat kheer and praised Swara.

Dp: hmm, Swara beta you really made it delicious.

Ap: Yes beta, its wonderful.

Sujata: I think it is ok but halwa will be much better.

Laksh: Swara made it like mom. Sorry mom, but its better than you.

Ap (smiled): Don't be sorry Laksh. This time, I also agree with you.

Sanskar also taste it and said: Nice.( normal tone).
Now it was turn of halwa made by Ragini. Swara sees everyone. Laksh was going to eat it but she can't even stop. She was gulping saliva. Sanskar noticed her and was confused. Swara saw him and nodded no.

Sanskar who has taken one spoon full of halwa and about to eat stopped and Within a second he heard a scream.

Sujata was the one who screamed as she already had eaten halwa. Laksh who was very excited to eat it as it was made by his love. He also ate full spoon halwa and he also screamed.

Dp and ap see them and AP asked.

Ap: Laksh, Sujata, what happened?Why are you screaming?

Sujata: jiji water, water...
Laksh: water, Bhai pass the water please.

Sanskar was about to give him a glass filled water but Laksh shout.
Laksh: bhai..One glass won't work.pass me the jug please.

Sanskar passed it to him. Ragini got confused watching them.

Ragini: Arey, what happened? Didn't you like it?

Sujata: Ragini, don't you know to make halwa? (angry)

Ragini: Why what  happened?

Laksh: Nothing much Ragini. You just added salt instead of sugar.

Ragini: But I added sugar only.

Laksh immediately went to kitchen and came bck with salt and sugar.

Laksh: Now tell which one you added?

Ragini pointed toward salt.

Sujata: oh god jiji, this girl don't even know the difference between salt and sugar.

Ap: Relax Sujata, you eat kheer. You will feel better.
Sujata: It's already finished jiji. Giive me some more.

Ap chuckled.
Ram: No no.. sujatha, you eat halwa only. You said na halwa will be much better than kheer.

Sujata: Leave it. I will eat kheer.

Dp: Enough, Now everyone have their breakfast.
Ragini got angry on Swara, as no one liked her halwa but praising kheer amde by Swara.

Sanskar thinks that thank god he stopped when Swara stopped him otherwise his condition also might be the like them. He saw Swara who was feeding Arshit with her hands and smiling then jerk it and looked away and have his breakfast.

After breakfast AP told Sanskar and Laksh not to go office as it's only a day to their marriage but Sanskar said that they have very important meeting. Laksh also agree to him. After so much discussion, both got permission to go but Laksh could not go because he had to pacify Ragini.

After noon,
Office;

Laksh finally got time to go office after pacifying Ragini for so long.

Laksh enters Sanskar's cabin.
Laksh: Hi bro.
Sanskar (reading file in his hand): Hi.

Laksh: For god sake, Leave your file for sometimes. They will not run away.

Sanskar (sighs and put the file back on the table): hmm, say.
Laksh: Nothing, I just came for time pass.
Sanskar (unbelievably): What??
Laksh (cool & sit on chair): hmm.
Sanskar: ok, Leave that, how was your experience with salty halwa?(teases him)

Laksh: Please bhai, Don't make me remember that. It was horrible.

Sanskar laughs.

Laksh: Don't laugh too much. You got saved because of Swara na?

Sanskar (shocked): How did you know it?
Laksh: oh! Come on bhai, I already told you. I have my eyes.

Sanskar: Whatever!
Laksh: hmm Bhai... ( pause) Thank you.

Sanskar:(confused) : Thankyou, for what?
Laksh: For listening to me.

Sanskar (still confused) ; what are you saying Laksh? say clearly.

Laksh: (sighs): You behaved nicely with Swara and today you supported her too.

Sanskar (sighs): look Laksh, I did it because I promised you nd I don't break it. You believe that Swara is innocent. But I m not sure about it without any proof. But I believe you that you won't support wrong and  about today supporting her, I supported her because I can't see wrong qnd today chachi was wrong so I supported her. So, don't raise your hope too high. Understand? (sternly)

Laksh: yes.(defeat)
Sanskar: better.
Laksh (changing topic): Anyway, lets go. It's time to meeting.

Sanskar sees the watch and said: hmm, let's go and left.

Laksh: (take a sigh of relief) Sometime bhai behave like he will eat the one who is in front of him. Thank god, I changed the topic. Otherwise, my bones might be broken till now. But now I have to do something before its too late. Bhai started to be polite with Swara but till when don't know. He can burst out whenever he get frustrated and my plan will be back to square one. I have to know the truth fast and find that person. Then only misunderstanding will be clear. I will go to Gadodia house tomorrow only to talk to maa and baba.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro